Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain in Ninja Assassin: One of MSN’s Top 25 On-screen Bodies.

Credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Yesterday, MSN Entertainment Malaysia put Rain in their Top 25 On-screen Bodies. We couldn't agree more! "Raizo" was a Badass in more ways than one. And yes, no telling how many "packs" Rain will have when he gets out of the military. :)

LINK Here : http://entertainment.malaysia.msn.com/usercomments/photo.aspx?cp-documentid=5541637&page=12

MSNRainTop25onscreenBodies%5FCUSA.jpg

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this photo - wondering what's he doing here, huh? - tinkering his mobile phone? If so, maybe, his Dad just handed it to him so he could see & read all his messages there.................. :sweatingbullets:

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain's father talks about Rain on Twitter.

*quoted image*

kichun4379 kichun jung

ㅎㅎㅎ. 핵꾜다시댕겨야겠다,,,,!,..헉 써놓고보니 오타투성이네. 어쩔껴 ㅋㅋㅋ,

Hahaha..I think I'm going to go back to school....!,..

Oops..I realize there are just too many typos when I reread what I wrote...kekeke,

*quoted image*

kichun4379 kichun jung

아들이5주기본교육을 끝내고 이병계급장을달았습니다 3주더받아야 온전한병사가 됩니다 팬여러분추카해주세요.n

http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/kichun4379/status/137144630021066753/photo/1

My son was promoted to a private (today, the 17th) after the five-week military basic training. He will be asked to receive an additional three week training to formally become a soldier. Everyone, let's congratulate him for his hard work.

*quoted image*

kichun4379 kichun jung

오늘 아들을 보고왔다 늠늠하다는생각보다 애처러워보이는건 왜일까?가슴이짠하다 군계일학 이란말처럼 아들놈만 보인다눈물이 난다 가슴이 멍하다 그저 바라만볼뿐...!잘 참고있는아들이고맙다 걱정이다 훈련중 발목을삐끗해서 통증이있어도 아프단말을 않하네.!

I met my son today. He looked more pathetic rather than manly, though I didn't know why. My heart ached.

He was only brought to my attention as it made me think, he was definitely the most outstanding figure in the crowd of solders.

Looking at him, tears were (suddenly) welling up in my eyes. I was totally numb. I just looked at him..!

I thank him for bearing with patience.

I am concerned about his health. He showed no sign of pain ! even though he must have been suffering from ankle pain because of sprained ankle while training.

*quoted image*

kichun4379 kichun jung

팬여러분 감사합니다. 무사히 잘 다녀왔습니다. 아들놈이 무척 수척해졌더군요. 경황이 없어 음식먹는 모습을 찍지 못했네요. 정성스레 만들어주신 음식 아들놈과 지인들이 맛있게 먹었습니다.(24명)

http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/kichun4379/status/137136547823755265/photo/1

Thank you, all of my son's fans. I'm home from the completion ceremony. My son's face was gaunt when I saw him.

I couldn't take any snapshot of him eating earlier on because I was so tied up. He and his friends enjoyed your hearty food (a total of 24 people)

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/kichun4379

English translation by rain bird.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. RAIN lost a little weight.................Well, he's a man full of talent so, this is expected & I'm not surprised at all. Rain is always aiming for excellence. He works hard at ALL he does. He excels in anything he does! RAIN is a person who's capable to do things like this. Awesome! So proud of him! Isn't this cool? Although here, maybe he's forced to give the best of him But, that's my MAN! Really a fast promotion - he's just GOOD. Awww...............I miss RAIN! Congratulations, RAIN for your graduation..............Keep it up! Waiting...............& Fighting! :lol:

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's younger sister Hana's post on Twitter.

*quoted image*

daisybong marciahana

물품 엄청 챙겨갔지만 가지고들어간건 샴푸,로션,칫솔,노트.............. 훈련병이라 못가져간대요 3주후, 자대배치 받으면 맘껏 보내주셔도 됩니다잉^^

14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I prepared for many things and took them with me, but all sort of things are not allowed without shampoo, lotion, toothbrush. note, etc....It is said all those things are prohibited in the army base.

You can send the goods he needs to him as much as you want when he gets assigned to an unit where he'll officially begin his compulsory two-year military service.^^

*quoted image*

daisybong marciahana

기사모음 예쁘게 만들어주신 비갤님들 정성이 담긴 맛있는 음식 보내주신 비나무님들 모두모두 고맙습니다^^ 음식 맛있게 먹고 기사모음도 잘 전해줬어요~ 살빠진 오빠 모습이 안쓰러워 눈물이났지만 잘먹고 잘웃어줘서 참 고마운 하루였습니다.

14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I thank 'Bi Gallers' for collecting the articles about my brother, and thank 'benamoo members' for preparing for delicious food with love and care for him.

He ate well, and I delivered the articles to him.

I felt really bad that he appeared to have lost weight, which brought a tear to my eye. However, he ate well and laughed a lot, so we were able to have an enjoyable day.

Source : https://twitter.com/#!/daisybong

Seriously, with all due respect to Appa Jeong, but his tweets always make feel depressed and sad. Ok, you are a father and of course you are worried for your son and you are sad but please don't make everything so sad and negative. It is already hard for all of us! That's why I love Hana's tweets and attitude. She is of course worried and concerned about her hyung but she always puts in some warmth, humour and is so light-hearted that it makes me hug her and I tell myself: that is after our Rain's little sister!!

And of course he will lose weight. After all it is not the normal nutrition you have there when in "freedom".

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans> The respect award certificate Rain received at the boot camp graduation.

*quoted image*

Certificate.

Respect award certificate.

- Private 'Jung Ji Hoon'(Rain) belonging to the 35th infantry regiment.-

This solder abided by the rules and was excellent in 2011's 22nd education course, and the very deeds he had done served as a shining example for others. So he is granted a testimonial from the 5th infantry division commander.

November 17th, 2011.

Chief 'Choi Byung Roh, the 5th infantry division commander.

source : http://news.hankooki.com/photoi/photo_view.php?m_page=3&gisa_id=00113872&cate_code=0101&page=&sp_code= //DC

Very, very proud of him! Really, he is one amazing person!

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain @ army training graduation ceremony ( including 'Rain with baekga')

111117 Rain with baekga

credit by100 @ twitter

지훈이는 특급전사가 되었습니다 맛난밥도먹고 그간 밀린수다떨고 정신없이 웃으며 즐거운 시간보내고있습니다spic.kr/4tor

Ji Hoony (Rain) has become a special warrior.

We were having a wonderful time eating delicious meals, talking ourselves hoarse while catching up on all the news, and laughing our heads off.

*quoted image*

111117 Rain attend Boot camp graduation

source @christianjeong @ twitter

비 정지훈 - 특급전사

Rain,Jung Ji Hoon - the special warrior.

*quoted image*

Rain @ Boot camp graduates (By Ronnie Yang)

source : @noniboy23 @ twitter

사열단 맨앞에서 늠름하게 구호외치는 지훈이~ 멋있다!!

'Ji Hoon' chanting while being an imposing figure at the front of the regiment~ So cool!!

*quoted image*

1-11-17 Rain attend Boot camp graduation

source

http://yfrog.com/h8k81wwj

진정한사나이 정 지훈

Jung Ji Hoon who is a real man.

*quoted image*

11-11-17 rain @ Army training graduation

credit daisybong @ twitter

아빠한테 질수없음 ㅋㅋㅋ 그러나 난 이 사진뿐임 ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/h3e08opj

I would never lose to my daddy (in photographic competition)...kekeke..But I have nothing but this picture..kekeke.

*quoted image*

111117 Rain @ army training graduation ceremony

Credit: kyeongin newspaper @ twitter

비 퇴소식 존중상 표창 '조교' 발탁 (사진=경인일보 독자제공)http://j.mp/uuIlDE http://j.mp/teetUT

Rain received the respect award certificate at the boot camp graduation ceremony, and he has been selected to be a teaching assistant. (provided by a kyeongin newspaper reader)

*quoted image*

- All the transaltions by rain bird -

Loving all those tweets and pictures his friends share with us.

The pics are not clear, there is one photo showing Appa Jung, but can't pinpoint Hana among the 2 ladies with him.

Hope there will be an English translation soon.

Rain with his Family & Friends @ graduation ceremony for Army training completion

2011-11-18

credit : Yun Kyoung Jung @ FACEBOOK/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

한달만에 지훈오빠 만나러 훈련소 수료식을 다녀왔다. 헬쓱해진 얼굴때문일까 걱정했던것보다 밝은 오빠모습이지만 더 쨘하다...역시 너무

멋진 사람, 뭘해도 간지나고^^ 잘할껄알면서 걱정되고 한편으론 귀엽기도 ㅋ 오늘밤 잘자고있을까... 한동안 오빠얼굴이 아른아른 눈에

밟힐것같다.

*quoted image*

Shame they aren't bigger!!! I am so curious to know who is who here!

Looks like they had some fun.

FM 139.7 East Asian Pop Culture Center 11/8/2011 — Written by Juu

fm139-7banner.jpg?w=220&h=96

Korean Music Exposure #3: Rain (Bi)

Hello Readers once again! This time, this article will not address two different boy/girl K-pop bands, but a specific K-pop artist. Behold the music stylings of Rain (Bi)!

Rain (Bi)

Jung Ji-Hoon (born June 25, 1982), better known by his stage name Rain, is a South Korean recording artist, dancer, actor and designer.

Rain’s musical career includes seven albums (six Korean, one Japanese), 19 singles and numerous concert tours around the world. His acting career began in 2003, when he won the KBS Best New Actor award for his role in the drama Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School. In 2004, Rain won the KBS Excellence in Acting award for his role in the drama Full House. After starring in A Love To Kill, he acted in his first Korean film, I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK (2006), which won the Alfred Bauer Prize at the Berlin International Film Festival. Rain has acted in the American films Speed Racer (2008) and Ninja Assassin(2009), the latter of which made him the first Korean to win an MTV award.[1]

In 2007, Rain left the management of JYP Entertainment and started his own company, J. Tune Entertainment. -Wikipedia

hellomynameisrainwallpaper.jpg?w=497&h=372

Rain is a different Korean singer in my opinion. Of course he is like the rest: sexy hot, a great singer, a wonderful dancer, and multi-talented by spreading over different industries such as the music industry, the modeling industry, the acting industry, etc. No. When I mean different, I mean by his style and his voice. It isn’t auto-tuned like the musicians that are following this new trend. His music style isn’t about standing out by saying specific phrases in English. His voice is smooth. And when I mean smooth, I mean super super smooth. And his songs truly make the best out of this.

And if you are wondering why his name sounds, or looks, familiar, it is because he founded the famous group MBLAQ and acted in several movies as stated above. If you are able to, I recommend watching Ninja Assassin. A great way to spend a nice free afternoon at home with your sibling.

Source:cloudusa

[Nov-19-2011] Rain continued eating for 2 hours in a visiting room after the boot camp graduation ceremony.

5%285%29.jpg

Rain met his family after a 5-week training course...

"I little dreamed that it was so hard to receive CBR...."

"Rain continued eating for 2 hours."

"There was no singer and actor Rain at the 5th Division boot camp graduation ceremony held in Sinseo-myun, Yeoncheon-gun, Kyunggido region on the 17th.

There was only private 'Jung Ji Hoon' who has a great appetite." said his friends in one voice when they saw Rain who was promoted to a private after he finished his 5-week basic military training.

After Rain received the respect award certificate from the divisional commander and managed the event as representative of the recruits, he exchanged warm greetings with his family friends only briefly.

But he looked for food first. His acquaintances who were well aware of his appetite, loaded the table with a feast for him.

More than 4 boxes of food were delivered that day.

An official from his agent 'J.Tune Camp' said, "There was a wide variety of foods from sashimi to meat which were elaborately prepared by his family."

Adding, "With his voracious appetite, he scarfed down the meals in seconds. He continued eating for nearly two hours, which surprised his acquaintances."

Unusually, both the local assemblyman and governor participated in the event as if they were conscious of the presence of world star recruit. Even if those people made a fuss, Rain showed he is an ordinary private.

Military officials offered him an outing system conducted by the base, but he declined politely and met his family inside the base.

Both his dancers who have experienced the good times and the bad times with him and the agent officers were with him, too. He met up with the acquaintances that he hadn't seen for a long while and got a lot off his chest in a visiting room arranged inside the base.

It is said it took him a long time to say hello to his friends on the cellphone he grabbed in 5 weeks.

During the visiting hours, photographer and rapper 'Baek Sung Hyun' (Baekga) and singer 'Kim Tae Woo' were with him as well. 'Kim Tae Woo' who is in the army reserve, didn't forget to ask the military officials to take care of Rain, and he gave Rain tips on how to serve in the army well.

Rain's acquaintances were touched by the base side's solicitude for him when they met him. - The commanding officer personally helped him to adapt to normal military life without any preferential treatment. The officer ordered his soldiers not to ask Rain for his autograph or not to ask him to take a picture together.

The military officials expressed, "Even if he is a celebrity, 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) is a very normal private, nothing special at all. He took all the trainings without exception."

According to 'Hong Seung Sung', the representative of Cube Entertainment, who visited him and then posted a comment on Twitter, for a while Rain talked about his heroic exploits while he had been receiving CBR and guerrilla, "Rain rambled on the story is that he clung to outing as his life. saying the most striking of all the trainings was CBR."

Rain promoted to a captain, will get assigned to the 2nd Recruit Training Center belonging to the 5th Division, and then he'll act as a teaching assistant.

Credit to Sports Hankook http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20111118060507253

Photo : kevinra @ twitter

<Info>The address of the 2nd recruit training center belonging to the 2nd battalion where Rain is enlisted. (The address goes into effect 18 November)

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

The address of Rain who was enlisted at the 2nd recruit training center belonging to

the 2nd battalion on the 18th.

1. [This address is the address you use to send messages to him only through

mail delivery service]

경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호 8210부대 2대대 제2신병교육대대

5중대 2소대 34번 교육생 (trainee) 정지훈 (Jung Ji Hoon)

/ 우편번호 (zip code : 486-859)

2. [internet address]

After logging on to the Key unit site, please get access to that site as below.

http://cafe221.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_list?grpid=15xjs&fldid=JrHY

letter.jpg

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4377&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Do you have some trouble too with soompi? Some forums don't load properly and I am forced to close my browser in order to make it work again.

[Nov-19-2011] Rain continued eating for 2 hours in a visiting room after the boot camp graduation ceremony.

*quoted image*

Rain met his family after a 5-week training course...

"I little dreamed that it was so hard to receive CBR...."

"Rain continued eating for 2 hours."

"There was no singer and actor Rain at the 5th Division boot camp graduation ceremony held in Sinseo-myun, Yeoncheon-gun, Kyunggido region on the 17th.

There was only private 'Jung Ji Hoon' who has a great appetite." said his friends in one voice when they saw Rain who was promoted to a private after he finished his 5-week basic military training.

After Rain received the respect award certificate from the divisional commander and managed the event as representative of the recruits, he exchanged warm greetings with his family friends only briefly.

But he looked for food first. His acquaintances who were well aware of his appetite, loaded the table with a feast for him.

More than 4 boxes of food were delivered that day.

An official from his agent 'J.Tune Camp' said, "There was a wide variety of foods from sashimi to meat which were elaborately prepared by his family."

Adding, "With his voracious appetite, he scarfed down the meals in seconds. He continued eating for nearly two hours, which surprised his acquaintances."

Unusually, both the local assemblyman and governor participated in the event as if they were conscious of the presence of world star recruit. Even if those people made a fuss, Rain showed he is an ordinary private.

Military officials offered him an outing system conducted by the base, but he declined politely and met his family inside the base.

Both his dancers who have experienced the good times and the bad times with him and the agent officers were with him, too. He met up with the acquaintances that he hadn't seen for a long while and got a lot off his chest in a visiting room arranged inside the base.

It is said it took him a long time to say hello to his friends on the cellphone he grabbed in 5 weeks.

During the visiting hours, photographer and rapper 'Baek Sung Hyun' (Baekga) and singer 'Kim Tae Woo' were with him as well. 'Kim Tae Woo' who is in the army reserve, didn't forget to ask the military officials to take care of Rain, and he gave Rain tips on how to serve in the army well.

Rain's acquaintances were touched by the base side's solicitude for him when they met him. - The commanding officer personally helped him to adapt to normal military life without any preferential treatment. The officer ordered his soldiers not to ask Rain for his autograph or not to ask him to take a picture together.

The military officials expressed, "Even if he is a celebrity, 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) is a very normal private, nothing special at all. He took all the trainings without exception."

According to 'Hong Seung Sung', the representative of Cube Entertainment, who visited him and then posted a comment on Twitter, for a while Rain talked about his heroic exploits while he had been receiving CBR and guerrilla, "Rain rambled on the story is that he clung to outing as his life. saying the most striking of all the trainings was CBR."

Rain promoted to a captain, will get assigned to the 2nd Recruit Training Center belonging to the 5th Division, and then he'll act as a teaching assistant.

Credit to Sports Hankook http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20111118060507253

Photo : kevinra @ twitter

For sure he was very hungry and enjoying all the delicious food. I love to see Rain eat. Call me crazy, when I see pictures or clips in news or interview where he fills his mouth, it looks soooooo adorable!

19.Nove11.11[pic]BI Rain at the “second brigade NO:34″ in the CAFE list released today

saw the “Jung Ji-hoon” name. .BI Rain : 34 second team

credit as tagged // weibo/wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

Sorry, dear but what is this list exactly?

<Info>The address of the 2nd recruit training center belonging to the 2nd battalion where Rain is enlisted. (The address goes into effect 18 November)

The address of Rain who was enlisted at the 2nd recruit training center belonging to

the 2nd battalion on the 18th.

1. [This address is the address you use to send messages to him only through

mail delivery service]

경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호 8210부대 2대대 제2신병교육대대

5중대 2소대 34번 교육생 (trainee) 정지훈 (Jung Ji Hoon)

/ 우편번호 (zip code : 486-859)

2. [internet address]

After logging on to the Key unit site, please get access to that site as below.

http://cafe221.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_list?grpid=15xjs&fldid=JrHY

*quoted image*

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4377&board_id=b_08062719294427&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

What is this 3-week training now? I thought that after 5-weeks of training he will be sent to his unit where he will be serving the rest of his army time.

Do you have some trouble too with soompi? Some forums don't load properly and I am forced to close my browser in order to make it work again.

Sorry, dear but what is this list exactly?

What is this 3-week training now? I thought that after 5-weeks of training he will be sent to his unit where he will be serving the rest of his army time.

Hi bbly, as of now, I have no problem with soompi, there were times that something cropped up but easily fixed. I hope your trouble will be remedied soon. :)

I think 34 is Rain's number in the cafe (blog) list in the second brigade where he belongs, and it is the number assigned to him that is used/referred to, in addressing the letters/communications/messages sent to him through the Korean Military Cafe (Blog). :)

I suppose we will wait for willenette to answer this, as she is the best resource person I know to enlighten us. I understand that Rain, after graduating from the recruit center for the past 5 weeks is still scheduled to receive three weeks of intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp starting from December 9. I am not familiar with the policies of Korean MS and now I am confused with several versions and translations being released in different articles/news, specially regarding with Rain's promotion/rank - is he a private, commander, captain - or whatever. I hope we will know what is the correct one soon but I am glad with all the honors he had accomplished save for one thing that worries us all - he lost weight. Maybe it's due also to his rigorous and strenuous training like he had done then while shooting Ninja Assassin in which he noticeably looked so thin besides the less food for consumption while in the camp. :lol::lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------

11-11-19 [cloud Notice]We have an announcement from 8th term Cloud executive board.

We have an announcement from 8th term Cloud executive board.

Rain's boot camp graduation ceremony was held last 17th (Thu)

We are sorry that he has lost weight, perhaps because he followed the exhausting

training program for 5 weeks.

We’d like to support him as best as possible by not neglecting our work, on behalf of the

Cloud.

1.Cloud letter

→ We didn't move the letters many of you had written from the cloud site to the Key

unit cafe (blog), so we felt very sorry. But we're going to print those letters and then

make them reach him directly.

2. Preparing to move this official homepage (rain-cloud.co.kr)

When we tried to contact '내친구 커뮤니티“‘(My Friend Community) for the past several

days, that has hosted this rain-cloud website since the company built this site, they

notified us, "We cannot provide site management service any more."

Also, we tried to change this site's account information (the original account information

has been formed by '최현영‘(Choi Hyun Young)'s personal information), but it is said it

would be impossible for us to make any major changes to it.

So, we think we need to have a new website address.

Please give us information about other good site management firm.

→ We'll pay for using this site on a monthly basis (₩1,430,000 per month) before

deciding to move to a new site.

3. Cloud goods are being produced.

→ We're carefully checking Cloud goods many of you are looking forward to, by

comparing to the samples. So the delivery of mailings is being delayed more than

expected.

→ We'll notify you again when the production is completed and the delivery begins.

→ Your new address should be confirmed on [마이페이지] (My Page).

And your information cannot be confirmed through 비밀글.

→ Goods to be sent to Japanese members will be delivered in batches, driven by Miss

hina's commitment.

As is the case of Japan, we're looking for other overseas members representing their

countries to help make sure it gets done.

→ T shirt samples have been posted first.

Things can differ depending on the final decision.

cloud.jpg

4. 8th term Cloud membership fee.

→ I subjugate its bank account, and this information is available to the rest of the 8th

term executive board.

→ After we pay an extra fee (one month) to cover the use of this site account, the

account balance will be noticed.

We are very sorry caused inconvenience to you so far.

As we need your opinions here always, please visit this site frequently and check the

notices.

Thank you.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@RAINLEGEND

I read that Yun Kyoung Jung is Rain's lady stylist.

[Nov-20-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain with his Family & Friends @ boot camp graduation ceremony on the 17th.

한달만에 지훈오빠 만나러 훈련소 수료식을 다녀왔다. 헬쓱해진 얼굴때문일까 걱정했던것보다 밝은 오빠모습이지만 더 쨘하다...역시 너무 멋진 사람, 뭘해도 간지나고^^ 잘할껄알면서 걱정되고 한편으론 귀엽기도 ㅋ 오늘밤 잘자고있을까... 한동안 오빠얼굴이 아른아른 눈에 밟힐것같다.

I went 'Ji Hoon (Rain)' oppa's boot camp graduation ceremony a month after taking a last look at his face.

I was worried about him, perhaps from his haggard face, but he looked more cheerful than I thought he would do. However, seeing him smile brightly made me a little bit bitter...

He is a nice guy no matter what they say..He also excels others no matter what he does ^^

I'm worry about him even though I know he will get all things done well, but on the other hand, he is so cute..ke..

I don't know if he sleeps well tonight.. His face will seem to haunt me for a while..

Credit : Yun Kyoung Jung @ FACEBOOK

f1%284%29.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

He seems to be so happy in this group pic taken at his boot camp graduation last Nov. 17. He is a real stand-out among the recruits, what more, he was positioned at the middle. :lol:

132157900537813106576_f422e80fbc9674800be66f31e2182a80.jpg

Source/credit:cloudusa/Stephe/RainLoveSong

The Army Blues - Celebrity Enlistment

2011/11/19

Source : orion21.blogspot.com/... ( English )/HanCinema

photo207275.jpg

It's already been one year since Kang Dong-won (my current obsession) entered the army. I am getting so depressed over this. How I miss my oppa... Oppaaa! Come back to me quick!!!

Oh come on, how can I not joke about this? It's begging for it! And since I have been thinking about the issue of army due to this "anniversary" and what with others now enlisting as well, I thought I'd make a little article about it. My blog version of this is a bit more Kang Dong-won oriented (a few more paragraphs on that), but I'd like to mainly talk about the issue here.

See, I get a fan being sad about such a thing. Or rather, displeased. You know you won't have any new works of the actor you admire for a while and then there's the issue of how long it will take before they find, film and release a project after the army. It's a big pause and an uncertainty to boot.

photo207277.jpg

It took Gong Yoo a year after service to release his next project

But actually getting depressed over some guy you don't know going into the army, that's going into the "mental issues" territory of the fangirl realm again.

You look at celebrities' enlistment "events" and you see hordes of crying wailing girls, lamenting over this as if they're at the man's funeral. Just because he'll be enjoying some peace from their kyaaing (screaming) for 2 years. All these girls do, for days upon days and probably months after the enlistment, is talk about how much they miss their oppa and how painful it is for them.

I would understand and accept such reactions from people with depression or maybe personal issues that manifest as crying, but either every hardcore fangirl is suffering from depression or the problem is much more complicated.

Scariest of all, perhaps, is the fact that this is not limited to teenagers. One would expect such reactions from them. Their logic is not exactly at its prime and hormones are a very powerful thing; one that tends to override logic, even when it's there. But these reactions come from older women too. Women you would think have lived long enough to see the bigger picture and comprehend the issue for what it is, which is certainly not something to cry your eyes out over.

photo207280.jpg

Unless she is Rain's mother or aunt, this is a bit too much

The issue here is that such "fans" don't operate on logic. To them, the celebrity is their imaginary boyfriend. They are losing the man they "love" for 2 whole years. Unfortunately, the fact that the imaginary person they are in love with is not the person whose image they like escapes their damaged heads.

There is also the influence of the masses. These reactions are often the cause of mass hysteria. But just because it "happens" does not make it right. Being so deeply influenced by others and losing total sight of the weight and seriousness of the situation is not something we should be proud of as people.

It's also another sign of fangirl arrogance. They overestimate their importance to the person. Hons, did you think about the man's parents? His girlfriend? They are the ones who have the right to complain and be depressed because they actually mean something to the man other than being his next paycheck and audience.

But wait. I am judging by real world rules here. An "oppa" does not have parents. They are the "imaginary in-laws" and no fangirl would want them in her fantasies. And I said the "g-word" too. No no. An "oppa" cannot have a girfriend! He's "mine"!

Pls. read its entirety HERE

Hi bbly, as of now, I have no problem with soompi, there were times that something cropped up but easily fixed. I hope your trouble will be remedied soon. :)

I think 34 is Rain's number in the cafe (blog) list in the second brigade where he belongs, and it is the number assigned to him that is used/referred to, in addressing the letters/communications/messages sent to him through the Korean Military Cafe (Blog). :)

I suppose we will wait for willenette to answer this, as she is the best resource person I know to enlighten us. I understand that Rain, after graduating from the recruit center for the past 5 weeks is still scheduled to receive three weeks of intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp starting from December 9. I am not familiar with the policies of Korean MS and now I am confused with several versions and translations being released in different articles/news, specially regarding with Rain's promotion/rank - is he a private, commander, captain - or whatever. I hope we will know what is the correct one soon but I am glad with all the honors he had accomplished save for one thing that worries us all - he lost weight. Maybe it's due also to his rigorous and strenuous training like he had done then while shooting Ninja Assassin in which he noticeably looked so thin besides the less food for consumption while in the camp. :lol::lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------

11-11-19 [cloud Notice]We have an announcement from 8th term Cloud executive board.

We have an announcement from 8th term Cloud executive board.

Rain's boot camp graduation ceremony was held last 17th (Thu)

We are sorry that he has lost weight, perhaps because he followed the exhausting

training program for 5 weeks.

We’d like to support him as best as possible by not neglecting our work, on behalf of the

Cloud.

1.Cloud letter

→ We didn't move the letters many of you had written from the cloud site to the Key

unit cafe (blog), so we felt very sorry. But we're going to print those letters and then

make them reach him directly.

2. Preparing to move this official homepage (rain-cloud.co.kr)

When we tried to contact '내친구 커뮤니티“‘(My Friend Community) for the past several

days, that has hosted this rain-cloud website since the company built this site, they

notified us, "We cannot provide site management service any more."

Also, we tried to change this site's account information (the original account information

has been formed by '최현영‘(Choi Hyun Young)'s personal information), but it is said it

would be impossible for us to make any major changes to it.

So, we think we need to have a new website address.

Please give us information about other good site management firm.

→ We'll pay for using this site on a monthly basis (₩1,430,000 per month) before

deciding to move to a new site.

3. Cloud goods are being produced.

→ We're carefully checking Cloud goods many of you are looking forward to, by

comparing to the samples. So the delivery of mailings is being delayed more than

expected.

→ We'll notify you again when the production is completed and the delivery begins.

→ Your new address should be confirmed on [마이페이지] (My Page).

And your information cannot be confirmed through 비밀글.

→ Goods to be sent to Japanese members will be delivered in batches, driven by Miss

hina's commitment.

As is the case of Japan, we're looking for other overseas members representing their

countries to help make sure it gets done.

→ T shirt samples have been posted first.

Things can differ depending on the final decision.

*quoted image*

4. 8th term Cloud membership fee.

→ I subjugate its bank account, and this information is available to the rest of the 8th

term executive board.

→ After we pay an extra fee (one month) to cover the use of this site account, the

account balance will be noticed.

We are very sorry caused inconvenience to you so far.

As we need your opinions here always, please visit this site frequently and check the

notices.

Thank you.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/b ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@RAINLEGEND

Dear, it is not every page strangely. For example I have trouble with his movie thread Close to the sun. It never loads and then I need to close down the browser. So far luckily I have no trouble with his actor and singer thread.

Thanks for the explanation. For sure willenette is our expert but you have a lot of knowledge as well, so thanks for your explanation dear, that is very kind.

Why do they always pick on the fact that Rain lost weight? I mean it is normal. And about the cloud changing their site, somehow I feel a big chaos already here. And that they weren't able to deliver any goods to the paying club members or their membership card, well kind of frustrating that they are so slow. If I paid for this, I would wonder why I paid a fee and when I would at least get my membership card.

I read that Yun Kyoung Jung is Rain's lady stylist.

[Nov-20-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain with his Family & Friends @ boot camp graduation ceremony on the 17th.

한달만에 지훈오빠 만나러 훈련소 수료식을 다녀왔다. 헬쓱해진 얼굴때문일까 걱정했던것보다 밝은 오빠모습이지만 더 쨘하다...역시 너무 멋진 사람, 뭘해도 간지나고^^ 잘할껄알면서 걱정되고 한편으론 귀엽기도 ㅋ 오늘밤 잘자고있을까... 한동안 오빠얼굴이 아른아른 눈에 밟힐것같다.

I went 'Ji Hoon (Rain)' oppa's boot camp graduation ceremony a month after taking a last look at his face.

I was worried about him, perhaps from his haggard face, but he looked more cheerful than I thought he would do. However, seeing him smile brightly made me a little bit bitter...

He is a nice guy no matter what they say..He also excels others no matter what he does ^^

I'm worry about him even though I know he will get all things done well, but on the other hand, he is so cute..ke..

I don't know if he sleeps well tonight.. His face will seem to haunt me for a while..

Credit : Yun Kyoung Jung @ FACEBOOK

*quoted image*

--------------------------------------------------------------

He seems to be so happy in this group pic taken at his boot camp graduation last Nov. 17. He is a real stand-out among the recruits, what more, he was positioned at the middle. :lol:

*quoted image*

Exactly! Sure he looked much thinner, but there was still the sparks in his eyes and he looked happy and satifisfied, I think with himself and his performance so far. And he can be! I am very, very proud of him.

And that group picture, it is soooo true, that he totally stands out on that picture, our beautiful Rain.

[20-Nov-11][TV Report]What will Rain do for 3 weeks before becoming a teaching assistant after his release from the boot camp?

tvreport.jpg

Every move by singer Rain by 8 December before acting as a formal teaching assistant after his release from the boot camp on the 18th, is drawing people's attention.

Rain received a basic military training for 5 weeks at the boot camp belonging to the 5th Division located in Sinseo-myun, Yeoncheon-gun, Kyunggido region after his enlistment on the 11th of last month.

Afterward, he's going to move to the 2nd recruit training center affiliated to the 5th Division and then receive the executive military education of his specialty for 3 weeks beginning November 21st.

During this period, Rain'll take an executive military education related to the infantry branch, not related to teaching assistant affairs.

Rain should take the rifle course, bayonet exercise course, marching at night course (40km), etc. which are infantrymen's specialty because he has already received the infantry subject during this process.

He'll be trained in doing the task as a teaching assistant after he gets assigned a unit where he'll serve in the army as a formal soldier.

Rain received passing marks in training test, army barracks test, etc. after he was enlisted at the boot camp.

And, not only did his training serve as a good example for other soldiers, but he also had credibility with them by doing his part as their representative with great success. Hence, he received the Respect Award from the divisional commander, which attracted the attention.

Meanwhile, Rain'll act as a formal teaching assistant beginning December 9th, and he'll be separated from the army on July 10, 2013.

Credit to TV Report http://news.nate.com/view/20111118n07555

English translation by rain bird

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

20.Nove11.11BI Rain @ Seoul South Korea's tourism magazine

2011-11-21

source : @小四爷微博达人 @ weibo

credit:wawalalrain-cloud.co.kr

623abb04gw1dnayp0i91zj.jpg

Hi bbly, my problem here in soompi is still the same & up to now they still haven't fixed it & still no idea if they're still planning to do it.....But, as what I've said, as long as I could post & reply it really doesn't matter to me at all. But our problems are different - I don't encounter such like that - About this (3) week training, this is an additional weeks for his training session - to make a total of (8) weeks - I'm sure military applied this new rule to all recruits now - "The Army has extended basic military training for recruits from five weeks to eight weeks from this year as part of measures to beef up military readiness against North Korea. After the (8) week, he'll assume his designated position as ATO, which is starting December 9. But, as far as I understood those articles I read these past few weeks, he won't be assigned to a new place anymore but he'll be staying in the same place where he is until his discharge - UNLESS other development inside will arise, so, wait & see....................(that happened to some other celebrities as well -) :sweatingbullets:blush.gif

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this group photo. Ye, he looked happy but is he really? hehehe - BTW, thanks for the nice words, dear but 'I'm not the best resource person" at all - there are so many things that IDK, so many things that I need & have to learn.........The additional (3) weeks is the Executive Military Education for his designated position as ATO. But, this is purely books & no physical training session anymore - His position now after graduation is "Army Private" - by December 9 he'll be addressed as Army Private/ATO. Who knows he might get himself promoted again from being a Private - & might be assigned to another place by that time. :sweatingbullets:

I suppose we will wait for willenette to answer this, as she is the best resource person I know to enlighten us. I understand that Rain, after graduating from the recruit center for the past 5 weeks is still scheduled to receive three weeks of intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp starting from December 9. I am not familiar with the policies of Korean MS and now I am confused with several versions and translations being released in different articles/news, specially regarding with Rain's promotion/rank - is he a private, commander, captain - or whatever. I hope we will know what is the correct one soon but I am glad with all the honors he had accomplished save for one thing that worries us all - he lost weight. Maybe it's due also to his rigorous and strenuous training like he had done then while shooting Ninja Assassin in which he noticeably looked so thin besides the less food for consumption while in the camp

[11-21] 11-11-21 Rain mentholatum billboard

credit as tagged / ratoka-rainlegend

#曼秀雷敦概念店•广州大学城•开业倒数#一步一脚印,一城一风景,一店一概念,跟随脚印来寻找Rain,寻找小曼吧~广州大学城广大商业中心A区1014号

Mentholatumbillboard.jpg

[Nov-21-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain @ boot camp graduation ceremony. (17 Nov.2011)

내가 이 모습을 보고 울었지..ㅠ

날씨도 추운데 흑흑

It brought tears to my eyes ㅠ when I saw him standing like that in cold weather..Sobbing..

Credit : daisybong @ twitter http://minihp.cyworld.com/svcs/Image.cy/One/21499826?urlstr=phot&tid=21499826&board_no=10&item_seq=544487499&urlstrsub=phot_short

r1%282%29.JPG

Rain promoted to private at training camp

2011111815190118675_1.jpg

Korean singer-actor Rain, currently serving Korea's two-year mandatory military duties, has been promoted in ranks at military training camp.

On Friday, a photograph of Rain was posted on a recruit training center website, showing the singer being appointed to private during the training camp completion ceremony held yesterday.

Earlier this month, Rain was chosen to become an assistant instructor at his military training camp for having done well in his five-week military training term.

He was also praised for being a good example to his fellow trainees and for doing well in his shooting drills.

Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon), who entered the military on October 10, is scheduled to receive three weeks of intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp starting from December 9.

Credit : 10Asia

[20-Nov-11][TV Report]What will Rain do for 3 weeks before becoming a teaching assistant after his release from the boot camp?

*quoted image*

Every move by singer Rain by 8 December before acting as a formal teaching assistant after his release from the boot camp on the 18th, is drawing people's attention.

Rain received a basic military training for 5 weeks at the boot camp belonging to the 5th Division located in Sinseo-myun, Yeoncheon-gun, Kyunggido region after his enlistment on the 11th of last month.

Afterward, he's going to move to the 2nd recruit training center affiliated to the 5th Division and then receive the executive military education of his specialty for 3 weeks beginning November 21st.

During this period, Rain'll take an executive military education related to the infantry branch, not related to teaching assistant affairs.

Rain should take the rifle course, bayonet exercise course, marching at night course (40km), etc. which are infantrymen's specialty because he has already received the infantry subject during this process.

He'll be trained in doing the task as a teaching assistant after he gets assigned a unit where he'll serve in the army as a formal soldier.

Rain received passing marks in training test, army barracks test, etc. after he was enlisted at the boot camp.

And, not only did his training serve as a good example for other soldiers, but he also had credibility with them by doing his part as their representative with great success. Hence, he received the Respect Award from the divisional commander, which attracted the attention.

Meanwhile, Rain'll act as a formal teaching assistant beginning December 9th, and he'll be separated from the army on July 10, 2013.

Credit to TV Report http://news.nate.com/view/20111118n07555

English translation by rain bird

A silly question: if Rain finished his 5-week basic training on November 17 and his 3-week training started today, what was he doing during the 4 days? Did they have off, the recruits?

Hi bbly, my problem here in soompi is still the same & up to now they still haven't fixed it & still no idea if they're still planning to do it.....But, as what I've said, as long as I could post & reply it really doesn't matter to me at all. But our problems are different - I don't encounter such like that - About this (3) week training, this is an additional weeks for his training session - to make a total of (8) weeks - I'm sure military applied this new rule to all recruits now - "The Army has extended basic military training for recruits from five weeks to eight weeks from this year as part of measures to beef up military readiness against North Korea. After the (8) week, he'll assume his designated position as ATO, which is starting December 9. But, as far as I understood those articles I read these past few weeks, he won't be assigned to a new place anymore but he'll be staying in the same place where he is until his discharge - UNLESS other development inside will arise, so, wait & see....................(that happened to some other celebrities as well -) sweatingbullets.gifblush.gif

For now it is again working, luckily, we will see how everything goes.

Thanks for the explanation, dear. So that means he won't be assigned to a new place and will finish his duty where he will have his training now.

Rain sues Wellmade Star M Co. for libel

November 22, 2011

rainsalute.jpg

Singer Rain claimed 4 billion won for damages against Wellmade Star M Co.

The case demands 4 billion won from Wellmade Star M Co. for the settlement money that Rain had to pay to Click Entertainment for canceling a concert in Hawaii in 2007 and for damaging his reputation as a singer as the case lasted for two years.

Rain’s attorney, Kim Nam Hong said, “After Rain entered the army, his father filed a lawsuit against Star M which he has been preparing for. He has presented the petition but hasn’t heard from it yet.”

About the reason for suing, Kim explained, “Korean court ruled that Star M was responsible for canceling the concert, but in response, Star M filed a suit against Rain. The company hasn’t made any apologetic move, and it made Rain’s father upset and engage himself in suing Star M for his son’s reputation.”

It is said that if Wellmade Star M Co. did not break the news itself on the 21st of November, people would not have been noticed about it.

A representative from Star M said, “We don’t have a thorough grasp of the case yet because people who worked around that time are not working anymore. So we need to go through this case with people who are currently working before making any decisions.”

Source: TV Report

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[article] Rain and MBLAQ inside November 2011 issue of Seoul Travel & Culture Mag.azine

2011-11-21

Written by -- Stephe @Cloud USA@http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1789&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Tourism magazine Seoul Travel & Culture has some really nice stuff inside its pages for the month of November, and they reserved a few of those pages for Rain and MBLAQ.

The article "From Theater of Film to Theater of War?" by Phillip Maher and Myoungsook Park is a brief, well-written piece concerning Korean celebs in the military and introduces Rain, Hyun Bin, Lee JunKi, Kong Dong Won, Lee DongGun and Kim NamGil to readers who may not know them. MBLAQ and their K-Pop colleagues are included in a brief piece on the latest Hallyu Dream Concert. And the image of Rain from his Last of the Best free street concert in Gangnam is oh, so handsome.

The entire issue is chock-full of beautiful images and lots of information about South Korea, and this was simply icing on the cake.

SeoulMagazineRainLastoftheBest%5FCUSA.jpg

SeoulMagazineRainTheaterFilmTheaterWar1%5FCUSA.jpg

SeoulMagazineRainTheaterFilmTheaterWar2%5FCUSA.jpg

SeoulMagazineRainTheaterFilmTheaterWarFull%5FCUSA.jpg

SeoulMagazineMBLAQDreamConcert%5FCUSA.jpg

SeoulMagazineNov2011%5FCUSA.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who will become Rain’s successor?

Nov 21 2011

4dc608d8f31cfbd225ee0ab59a026cba.jpg

Rain officially departed last month, beginning his 2-year journey in the army. Aside from being one of the top dance singers, he also gained popularity through his acting in “Full House,” and successfully entered Hollywood with films such as “Speed Racer” and “Ninja Assassin.” He has also been selected as one of the top 100 most influential people in the world. The fact that Rain will be in the military for the next two years has set up a battle between many male celebrities to fill the void. In relation to this, a K-pop journalist has selected the top 3 celebrities who are potential candidates to be a successor:

Super Junior’s Siwon has been regarded as one of the best candidates. Aside from his dancing and singing skills which began to develop right from his trainee days at SM Entertainment, he has also been involved with many TV dramas lately, such as “Athena: Goddess of War,” “Oh! My Lady,” and “Poseidon.” He also branched out to acting overseas, participating in the filming of “Skip Beat” in Taiwan, as well as the Chinese movie “A Battle of Wits.” Combining this with Super Junior’s worldwide activities and tours, Siwon’s popularity is not limited to only Korea.

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong not only possesses amazing dancing and singing skills, but he also has the ability to compose and write songs. With JYJ’s English album “The Beginning,” his music has been spread throughout Asia, America, and Europe. The album has also been voted by Billboard readers as the fifth best album in 2010. He also played a role in “Protect the Boss,” Japanese drama “Hard to Say I Love You,” and the film “Heaven’s Postman,” expanding the types of activities he participates in.

Kim Hyunjoong is also an all-around artist, as he has had much success with singing, dancing, acting, MCing, and modelling. Through his first solo mini-album “Break Down,” he revealed his masculine body as well as dynamic dancing skills. In terms of acting, he played a role in “Boys Over Flowers” and “Playful Kiss.” He was also selected by CNN as a singer-actor who will lead the Hallyu Wave.

In addition to the three idols above, other male celebrities such as 2PM’s Taecyeon, JYJ’s Yoochun, and Big Bang’s TOP are also on the radar for leading the Hallyu Wave in the future.

Do you agree with the selections? Who else would you pick as a potential successor of Rain?

Source: Udn/koreaboo

A silly question: if Rain finished his 5-week basic training on November 17 and his 3-week training started today, what was he doing during the 4 days? Did they have off, the recruits?

For now it is again working, luckily, we will see how everything goes.

Thanks for the explanation, dear. So that means he won't be assigned to a new place and will finish his duty where he will have his training now.

Hi bbly, oh, those (4) days before he started the Executive Military Education? Maybe recruits are starting to clean & carry out maintenance on their firearms & equipment so the next batch of recruits can start using them. I hope during these free days he got the chance to rest................I hope also that on December 9, after his (8) week training he could get a vacation/days-off before he starts his military service. About the assigned place, here in the 2nd recruit training center belonging to the 2nd battalion where he's going to have his remaining (3) weeks is just temporary - I think he's going back to where he had his (5) week training session. I hope he'll be assigned to another place, the place where it's accessible, and a place where it's not near in NK border. :sweatingbullets:

[article] Rain and MBLAQ inside November 2011 issue of Seoul Travel & Culture Mag.azine

2011-11-21

Written by -- Stephe @Cloud USA@http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1789&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

Tourism magazine Seoul Travel & Culture has some really nice stuff inside its pages for the month of November, and they reserved a few of those pages for Rain and MBLAQ.

The article "From Theater of Film to Theater of War?" by Phillip Maher and Myoungsook Park is a brief, well-written piece concerning Korean celebs in the military and introduces Rain, Hyun Bin, Lee JunKi, Kong Dong Won, Lee DongGun and Kim NamGil to readers who may not know them. MBLAQ and their K-Pop colleagues are included in a brief piece on the latest Hallyu Dream Concert. And the image of Rain from his Last of the Best free street concert in Gangnam is oh, so handsome.

The entire issue is chock-full of beautiful images and lots of information about South Korea, and this was simply icing on the cake.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who will become Rain’s successor?

Nov 21 2011

*quoted image*

Rain officially departed last month, beginning his 2-year journey in the army. Aside from being one of the top dance singers, he also gained popularity through his acting in “Full House,” and successfully entered Hollywood with films such as “Speed Racer” and “Ninja Assassin.” He has also been selected as one of the top 100 most influential people in the world. The fact that Rain will be in the military for the next two years has set up a battle between many male celebrities to fill the void. In relation to this, a K-pop journalist has selected the top 3 celebrities who are potential candidates to be a successor:

Super Junior’s Siwon has been regarded as one of the best candidates. Aside from his dancing and singing skills which began to develop right from his trainee days at SM Entertainment, he has also been involved with many TV dramas lately, such as “Athena: Goddess of War,” “Oh! My Lady,” and “Poseidon.” He also branched out to acting overseas, participating in the filming of “Skip Beat” in Taiwan, as well as the Chinese movie “A Battle of Wits.” Combining this with Super Junior’s worldwide activities and tours, Siwon’s popularity is not limited to only Korea.

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong not only possesses amazing dancing and singing skills, but he also has the ability to compose and write songs. With JYJ’s English album “The Beginning,” his music has been spread throughout Asia, America, and Europe. The album has also been voted by Billboard readers as the fifth best album in 2010. He also played a role in “Protect the Boss,” Japanese drama “Hard to Say I Love You,” and the film “Heaven’s Postman,” expanding the types of activities he participates in.

Kim Hyunjoong is also an all-around artist, as he has had much success with singing, dancing, acting, MCing, and modelling. Through his first solo mini-album “Break Down,” he revealed his masculine body as well as dynamic dancing skills. In terms of acting, he played a role in “Boys Over Flowers” and “Playful Kiss.” He was also selected by CNN as a singer-actor who will lead the Hallyu Wave.

In addition to the three idols above, other male celebrities such as 2PM’s Taecyeon, JYJ’s Yoochun, and Big Bang’s TOP are also on the radar for leading the Hallyu Wave in the future.

Do you agree with the selections? Who else would you pick as a potential successor of Rain?

Source: Udn/koreaboo

Hi anjjo, about the movie that's written in the Seoul magazine, I really hope this project is pushing-through soon. This has been planned a long time ago that they're making a large scale movie when Rain enters the army, making all the entertainers inducted into the army take part in the movie.About RAIN's successor? Oh......is there? Because I think RAIN is irreplaceable. Well, why LJ's name isn't included here, huh? The fact that RAIN is his mentor - so, there's no more explanation for that. :lol: