Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Like willenette I am wondering when this was taken and why. Rain looks absolutely gorgeous as usual! Although the pants are a bit weird, I admit loooool.

I have never heard of this store in Seoul, that there is a K-Story. Looks very interesting. Maybe they have some other Rain goodies.

For sure Rain's dad is excited to see his son again and for us it is more exciting to have some more news and updates on him, how he is doing, maybe having couple of recent pictures. For sure Rain's dad won't sleept this night.

Do we know where and which unit Rain will be serving for the rest of his service? I hope it is not a too dangerous area.

Hi bbly, hehehe - about that plaid pants, you think it's weird maybe because of the cut "somewhere there" - :lol: About that K-Story where The Best Show costumes were exhibited, I don't think that's the name of the place because in the first place as you said, there's no store or Cafes carrying that name in Seoul.........never heard it, too. About RAIN's deployment, I'm sure by this time he knows it already.....But, I have a strong feeling that he'll be assigned at the "Army" Unit - (maybe RAIN chose this as well -) Like you, I also hope it's not a dangerous area (where HB was assigned before & later on got a re-assignment -) :sweatingbullets::mellow:

willenette, finally, today is the training graduation day after 5 weeks but still a small amount of time minus to the balance of the 2-year waiting for us :lol:. We are now eagerly anticipating of what update Rain's Dad will give us as he said in his tweet after he attends the ceremony. I hope he and Hana are allowed to share with us some pics of the event to lessen our longing and missing for Rain.

Some queries for you, my dear -

Will we know now where Rain will be permanently assigned for the remaining time of his MS?

About Kim Tae Woo's wedding which is on Dec. 26, 2011, do you think Rain will be privileged to have that day as a vacation granting it is so close to Christmas, to attend said occasion? Surely he is invited, KTW is one of his closest friends and remember, he is one of the 7 Rainmakers. Well, maybe he will be one of the godfathers of his baby, too . If Rain is just around and not in his MS, I think he will also tease KTW just like the other GOD members but also wish him well. :D

As you said, we really miss him so much! :wub:

Supposing he can attend, do you think he will sing at KTW's wedding his immortal "I do"? hahah :lol: So much kisses, then. :lol:

Sorry dear, so many questions but I know I will love your answers! :lol:

Hi anjjo, I hope we could get to hear some news about RAIN soon...........I hope Hana could get to share with us some pictures or maybe videos of him during this "Visit ceremony" & while he's going out from the training camp. But, definitely not during the Graduation..............IDK if picture-taking during this ceremony will be allowed by the military. I'm sure we could get to know his permanent address soon for (21) months..........As what I read before, most of the soldiers have holiday vacation during X'mas time unless they're on high-alert.....So, RAIN is possible to be present during KTW's wedding next month. Hehehe - it's really KTW's choice if he wants him to sing for the wedding or maybe RAIN could also volunteer to do it.............We'll wait & see............... :lol:

*** Can't spot where RAIN is, huh? So, Ronnie Yang attended the graduation, Well, he's part of RAIN's family - hehehe (not merely a fan or a media -) And good to see that military allowed anyone there inside to take a picture of the ceremony. It means, we could get more soon........... :lol:

[11-17] 11-11-17 Rain @ Boot camp graduates (By Ronnie Yang)

source : @noniboy23 @ twitter / ratoka-rainlegend

荤凯窜 盖菊俊辑 雌抚窍霸 备龋寇摹绰 瘤绕捞~ 岗乐促!!

MS_graduationceremony_1.jpg

*** Ohhh............RAIN looks happy.............I'm happy, too! :lol:

[11-17] 111117 Rain attend Boot camp graduation

Credit DC / ratoka-rainlegend

MS_graduationceremony_2.jpg

[11-17] 11-11-17 Rain in Army picture

source : http://yfrog.com/h8k81wwj / ratoka-rainlegend

柳沥茄荤唱捞 沥 瘤绕 yfrog.com/h8k81wwj

MS_81ww.jpg

*** When I saw his photos today, it put me in a good mood. RAIN was awarded as “The Most Respectful Soldier” (thanks cuckoo for this -) But, he looks as if he lost a little weight, huh? Sigh………….. :mellow:

MSgraduationceremony_242dd42a2834349b1ef86cc2c9ea15ce37d3befe.jpg

credit :YongJu63 @ twitter

비 신병훈련소 수료식 공인으로서 국방의무 멋지네요

비(정지훈) 신병훈련소 수료식 육군5사단 훈련소

MSgraduationceremony_7.jpg

MSgraduationceremony_8.jpg

***Lots of his military photos surface online now……….I’ve been waiting for a glimpse of him in uniform & at last, I got what I wished for today, thanks to some netizens & his friends & loved-ones. Even though he’s serving in the army, he managed to exude a strong charisma. He exudes a strong soldier vibe & he already looks like a good soldier. :sweatingbullets:

MORE PHOTOS -

source : http://www.kyeongin.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=617851 / ratoka-rainlegend

617851_214555_3051.jpg

Credit: YongJu63 @ twitter

厚狼 雌雌茄 岗柳 焙牢俊 葛嚼 http://twitpic.com/7f7yr7 http://twitpic.com/7f7yrv / scorpiola-rainlegend

448829107.jpg

448829131.jpg

[Nov-17-2011] Rain receives the 5th Divisional Commander citation.

R4%281%29.jpg

R3%281%29.jpg

R5%281%29.jpg

R6%281%29.jpg

Singer Rain received the 5th Divisional Commander citation both for setting a good example for the rest of soldiers and getting good marks in target practice, at a completion ceremony held at the boot camp inside the 5th Division, Sinseo-myun, Yeoncheon-gun, Gyeonggi-do region, on the 17th at 11am .

A military official said, "The 5th Divisional Commander citations are categorized into loyalty, courage, responsibility, respect, and creativity. Rain'll receive a respect citation."

Rain had acted as a mediator between teaching assistants and soldiers, he had possessed good initiative, and he had behaved in an exemplary manner, taking up the leader of the soldiers while undergoing basic military discipline at the boot camp for five weeks. For this reason, he received the citation.

The official added, "When we added up his scores on his army and barrack lives, he got high marks from both sides, contrary to other soldiers. So he has come to receive the 5th Divisional Commander citation."

Rain who was enlisted at 306 Supplement located in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do on the 11th of last month, received a basic military training for five weeks beginning on the 17th of that month.

During a day and night rifle drill at the boot camp last October 26th, 19 of 20 targets and 10 of 10 went down before Rain's shooting on the day and the night, respectively, so he became a first-class marksman.

Under the rule by the Army, over 18 of 20 shots and over 9 of 10 are admitted as perfect scores on the day and the night shoots, each.

Rain became an example model to the rest of the soldiers even in his barrack life.

He attended the drill regularly, and he got the highest mark even in the training test as he showed an outstanding ability to acquire the drill.

During his army life as a recruit called Company Commander, his role was to facilitate the communication process between teaching assistants and soldiers, even he hoped be a teaching assistant, and he passed the final evaluation, so he was able to be selected to be a teaching assistant.

The official gave words of blessing to Rain, "During the drill, Rain hoped to be a teaching assistant and passed the final evaluation, so he has become a teaching assistant. I hope he'll work hard as a world star and a teaching assistant belonging to the 5th Division."

Rain who is to move out of the supplement on the 18th after the completion ceremony on this day (the 17th), will act as a teaching assistant for the 5th Division's the boot camp beginning on the 9th of next month after an executive education course for three weeks.

Credit to TV Report http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20111117105516164

Photo : http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang/Jep8/334

English translation by rain bird.

willenette, thanks for all the updates. I can't help it but knowing that today is Rain's graduation ceremony, I took a peek at my laptop and so glad to see all the pics. Yeah, you're right, he seemed to have lost weight. Seeing his photos with his friends are added bonus for our happiness today.

What is the significance of Rain’s ‘Respect Award’?

November 17, 2011

117%283%29.jpg

Rain is set to receive the “Respect Award” among citations from the 5th Division. His accomplishment has people wondering about the award’s significance.

On November 17, military officials said, “Rain will receive the ‘Respect Award’ among five citations, such as Loyalty, Courage, Responsibility, Respect, and Originality Awards.”

“There is not a big difference between the five awards, but we decided to give Rain the’ Respect Award’ because Rain was considerate and respected other soldiers during the five week training.”

Rain was an example for others during his five week basic training. He never opted out of any training and he connected with the other soldiers as a company commander trainee.

Therefore, the 5th Division decided to award him the “Respect Award”.

He will receive the award at the new recruit training graduation, then he will meet with his family for 6 hours.

After the visit, starting from November 21, Rain will train for three weeks and will become an assistant instructor on December 9.

Source: TV Report

--------------------------------------------------------------------

111117 Rain with baekga

credit by100 @ twitter/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

r12.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Released from Boot Camp

2011-11-17 1 @ CJ E&M enewsWorld

Rain was released from a boot camp on November 17. After a completion ceremony at the 5th infantry division in Gyeonggi Province in the morning, he met his family and his agency staff members in barracks.

Rain’s father and younger sister, Jo Dong Won, representative of his agency, J.Tune Entertainment and other staff members, singer Kim Tae Woo, and Hong Seung Seong, CEO of Cube Entertainment, visited him.

An insider with his agency said, “I saw him for a moment just before the completion ceremony started, and he looked healthy. He smiled and passed by.”

54003351.jpg

Rain was allowed to go out and come back by five in the afternoon, but he didn’t come outside of the barracks, out of his own choice. Instead, he spent time with his family and friends in the barracks.

He is scheduled to receive a three-week long intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp at the 5th Infantry Division starting from December 9.

A representative of his agency said, “I heard it has been confirmed that he would serve as an assistant instructor. As he is a hard-working person, I believe he will do his time well.”

Today’s completion ceremony was not released to the public unlike the ceremony for assignment on October 14. It is probably because media’s attention on the assignment ceremony was burdensome to the unit.

An official from the boot camp said, “Today’s event is not for Jung Ji Hoon (Rain’s real name), but for the entire new recruits, so it’s hard to release it to the public.”

Rain, who enlisted on October 11, will be discharged on July 10, 2013.

Rain finishes basic training at boot camp

YEONCHEON, South Korea, Nov. 17 (Yonhap) -- South Korean pop singer and actor Rain spent time with family members and friends Thursday after finishing five weeks of basic training at a boot camp here, the military said.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is one of the most popular male celebrities in South Korea and a well-known star in other Asian nations.

AEN20111117007600315_01_i.jpg

The 29-year-old singer joined the military on Oct. 11, leaving devoted fans in and out of the country in tears.

He was originally expected to have a day-off outside the boot camp in Yeoncheon, 62 kilometers north of Seoul, after finishing his first five weeks of basic military training.

He chose to stay inside the camp, however, and spent time with about 10 visitors, including his father, younger sister, a singer friend and entertainment agency workers, according to the 5th Army Division where Rain received the basic training.

After undergoing three more weeks of military training, Rain, who is now an Army private, is set to spend the remaining period of his 22-month-long military service as an assistant instructor of recruits at the same military camp.

sshim@yna.co.kr

willenette, thanks for all the updates. I can't help it but knowing that today is Rain's graduation ceremony, I took a peek at my laptop and so glad to see all the pics. Yeah, you're right, he seemed to have lost weight. Seeing his photos with his friends are added bonus for our happiness today.

What is the significance of Rain’s ‘Respect Award’?

November 17, 2011

*quoted image*

Rain is set to receive the “Respect Award” among citations from the 5th Division. His accomplishment has people wondering about the award’s significance.

On November 17, military officials said, “Rain will receive the ‘Respect Award’ among five citations, such as Loyalty, Courage, Responsibility, Respect, and Originality Awards.”

“There is not a big difference between the five awards, but we decided to give Rain the’ Respect Award’ because Rain was considerate and respected other soldiers during the five week training.”

Rain was an example for others during his five week basic training. He never opted out of any training and he connected with the other soldiers as a company commander trainee.

Therefore, the 5th Division decided to award him the “Respect Award”.

He will receive the award at the new recruit training graduation, then he will meet with his family for 6 hours.

After the visit, starting from November 21, Rain will train for three weeks and will become an assistant instructor on December 9.

Source: TV Report

--------------------------------------------------------------------

111117 Rain with baekga

credit by100 @ twitter/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Released from Boot Camp

2011-11-17 1 @ CJ E&M enewsWorld

Rain was released from a boot camp on November 17. After a completion ceremony at the 5th infantry division in Gyeonggi Province in the morning, he met his family and his agency staff members in barracks.

Rain’s father and younger sister, Jo Dong Won, representative of his agency, J.Tune Entertainment and other staff members, singer Kim Tae Woo, and Hong Seung Seong, CEO of Cube Entertainment, visited him.

An insider with his agency said, “I saw him for a moment just before the completion ceremony started, and he looked healthy. He smiled and passed by.”

*quoted image*

Rain was allowed to go out and come back by five in the afternoon, but he didn’t come outside of the barracks, out of his own choice. Instead, he spent time with his family and friends in the barracks.

He is scheduled to receive a three-week long intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp at the 5th Infantry Division starting from December 9.

A representative of his agency said, “I heard it has been confirmed that he would serve as an assistant instructor. As he is a hard-working person, I believe he will do his time well.”

Today’s completion ceremony was not released to the public unlike the ceremony for assignment on October 14. It is probably because media’s attention on the assignment ceremony was burdensome to the unit.

An official from the boot camp said, “Today’s event is not for Jung Ji Hoon (Rain’s real name), but for the entire new recruits, so it’s hard to release it to the public.”

Rain, who enlisted on October 11, will be discharged on July 10, 2013.

anjjo, wahhhhh............................thanks dear that you're here to peep in..............& also posted some stuff. Aish......not get used of posting pictures, dear - hahaha - (because I know this is your specialty.....) but since I know that you're busy, I've no choice - :lol: Thanks for sharing this stuff................Hey, KTW visited him - Maybe he mentioned to RAIN about his good news.....What is making me confused about all the articles that's coming out now is can he still have a vacation or days-off before he starts his military service? He's going to assume his designated position as ATO on December 9, after his lecture-session - & will be at a recruitment camp at the 5th Infantry Division starting next month - Hmmmmm…….wondering where is this, huh? :sweatingbullets:

11-11-17 Rain VIPS New event

Credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr / vipsvips

<뉴욕에 가보고 싶다면~?> 6주간 쏟아지는 "TOP SECRET GIFT!" 놓치지 마세요~ 11월 18일(금)부터 빕스의 샐러드 바에서 뉴욕의 매력을 맛보시고 내가 고르는 행운의 기회를 누려보세요! http://twitpic.com/7f8zmt

event.jpg

[Nov-17-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain at Army training graduation (from Twitter)

<Revised>

특박휴가장이 정지를 3키로를 열살어린동생들보다 빠른시간에 주파하고 일분에 윗몸일으키기를 90개를 하게만들었다 역시 군인은 휴가가 쵝오 근데 첫 면회에 남자만 이십명...미안해

To get the compassionate leave certificate as a reward, Rain completed the 3 kilometers in record time, fasting off the mark compared to other soldiers who are younger than him, and he did 90 sit-ups in a minute.

Being on leave is definitely the best for solders. By the way, we are sorry that only 20 guys visited him for the first time since he had been enlisted.

Source : kevinra @ twitter // twitpic.com/7f8q1g

r14.jpg

anjjo, Baekga is still there for RAIN even during military service. He is so loyal. Their friendship is awesome. :lol:

willenette, when it comes to friends, Rain have many faithful ones His dancers whom he regards as brothers were there and KTW, I guess he extends his wedding invitation to him personally and requested him to be his wedding singer :lol: As usual, we didn't had a glimpse of Hana though a tiny bit of Appa Jung was seen in a pix. We can't blame Rain to be protective of his family. I wonder where MBLAQ were, they were very vocal then that they will visit their hyung. Maybe they are busy, anyway, J, Tune E. was well represented and it's ok. :)

11-11-17 rain @ Army training graduation

credit daisybong @ twitter

t6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[18-Nov-11][allkpop]Rain gets promoted in the military

allkpop%281%29.jpg

Photos of singer / actor Rain being promoted to division commander in the military have surfaced. The photos were posted on the cafe of his recruit training center website.

In the photos, Rain looked noticeably slimmer and also had a very serious look on his face.

Rain also received honorable mentions at the ceremony for his loyalty, courage, responsibility, respect, and earned high marks while serving as a role model for his fellow soldiers.

He has also previously written a letter by hand for his fans, explaining that he enjoyed sharing life experiences and offering advice to younger soldiers.

Netizens who saw the photos remarked, “He’s so awesome. I knew he would be good” and “The uniform looks so good on him.

Rain will be receiving further intense training for the next three weeks and will serve as an assistant at his recruit training center for the next two years.

Source & Image: OSEN //allkpop

*** Can't spot where RAIN is, huh? So, Ronnie Yang attended the graduation, Well, he's part of RAIN's family - hehehe (not merely a fan or a media -) And good to see that military allowed anyone there inside to take a picture of the ceremony. It means, we could get more soon........... :lol:

[11-17] 11-11-17 Rain @ Boot camp graduates (By Ronnie Yang)

source : @noniboy23 @ twitter / ratoka-rainlegend

荤凯窜 盖菊俊辑 雌抚窍霸 备龋寇摹绰 瘤绕捞~ 岗乐促!!

*quoted image*

*** Ohhh............RAIN looks happy.............I'm happy, too! :lol:

*quoted image*

[11-17] 11-11-17 Rain in Army picture

source : http://yfrog.com/h8k81wwj / ratoka-rainlegend

柳沥茄荤唱捞 沥 瘤绕 yfrog.com/h8k81wwj

*quoted image*

OMG!!!!! How we have waited for this moment!!! Yes, he lost quite some weight, but he looks soooo good. And that worried and tired like during the ceremony in the beginning. Really happy to see our Rain again!!!!

willenette, when it comes to friends, Rain have many faithful ones His dancers whom he regards as brothers were there and KTW, I guess he extends his wedding invitation to him personally and requested him to be his wedding singer :lol: As usual, we didn't had a glimpse of Hana though a tiny bit of Appa Jung was seen in a pix. We can't blame Rain to be protective of his family. I wonder where MBLAQ were, they were very vocal then that they will visit their hyung. Maybe they are busy, anyway, J, Tune E. was well represented and it's ok. :)

*quoted image*

More than Baekga, I am soooo happy to see all of his dancers and even one fromer dancer of his who was with Rain until Rainism. Just to see the whole group of them like this, shows really the brotherhood between them and for sure Rain was very happy to see them again and have some fun and jokes. And yes, even KTW is there. Maybe he told about his wedding and baby.

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this photo - wondering what's he doing here, huh? - tinkering his mobile phone? If so, maybe, his Dad just handed it to him so he could see & read all his messages there.................. :sweatingbullets:

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain's father talks about Rain on Twitter.

___normal.JPG

kichun4379 kichun jung

ㅎㅎㅎ. 핵꾜다시댕겨야겠다,,,,!,..헉 써놓고보니 오타투성이네. 어쩔껴 ㅋㅋㅋ,

Hahaha..I think I'm going to go back to school....!,..

Oops..I realize there are just too many typos when I reread what I wrote...kekeke,

___normal.JPG

kichun4379 kichun jung

아들이5주기본교육을 끝내고 이병계급장을달았습니다 3주더받아야 온전한병사가 됩니다 팬여러분추카해주세요.n

http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/kichun4379/status/137144630021066753/photo/1

My son was promoted to a private (today, the 17th) after the five-week military basic training. He will be asked to receive an additional three week training to formally become a soldier. Everyone, let's congratulate him for his hard work.

___normal.JPG

kichun4379 kichun jung

오늘 아들을 보고왔다 늠늠하다는생각보다 애처러워보이는건 왜일까?가슴이짠하다 군계일학 이란말처럼 아들놈만 보인다눈물이 난다 가슴이 멍하다 그저 바라만볼뿐...!잘 참고있는아들이고맙다 걱정이다 훈련중 발목을삐끗해서 통증이있어도 아프단말을 않하네.!

I met my son today. He looked more pathetic rather than manly, though I didn't know why. My heart ached.

He was only brought to my attention as it made me think, he was definitely the most outstanding figure in the crowd of solders.

Looking at him, tears were (suddenly) welling up in my eyes. I was totally numb. I just looked at him..!

I thank him for bearing with patience.

I am concerned about his health. He showed no sign of pain ! even though he must have been suffering from ankle pain because of sprained ankle while training.

___normal.JPG

kichun4379 kichun jung

팬여러분 감사합니다. 무사히 잘 다녀왔습니다. 아들놈이 무척 수척해졌더군요. 경황이 없어 음식먹는 모습을 찍지 못했네요. 정성스레 만들어주신 음식 아들놈과 지인들이 맛있게 먹었습니다.(24명)

http://twitter.com/?photo_id=1#!/kichun4379/status/137136547823755265/photo/1

Thank you, all of my son's fans. I'm home from the completion ceremony. My son's face was gaunt when I saw him.

I couldn't take any snapshot of him eating earlier on because I was so tied up. He and his friends enjoyed your hearty food (a total of 24 people)

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/kichun4379

t3%281%29.jpg

t4%281%29.JPG

[18-Nov-11][allkpop]Rain gets promoted in the military

*quoted image*

Photos of singer / actor Rain being promoted to division commander in the military have surfaced. The photos were posted on the cafe of his recruit training center website.

In the photos, Rain looked noticeably slimmer and also had a very serious look on his face.

Rain also received honorable mentions at the ceremony for his loyalty, courage, responsibility, respect, and earned high marks while serving as a role model for his fellow soldiers.

He has also previously written a letter by hand for his fans, explaining that he enjoyed sharing life experiences and offering advice to younger soldiers.

Netizens who saw the photos remarked, “He’s so awesome. I knew he would be good” and “The uniform looks so good on him.

Rain will be receiving further intense training for the next three weeks and will serve as an assistant at his recruit training center for the next two years.

Source & Image: OSEN //allkpop

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. RAIN lost a little weight.................Well, he's a man full of talent so, this is expected & I'm not surprised at all. Rain is always aiming for excellence. He works hard at ALL he does. He excels in anything he does! RAIN is a person who's capable to do things like this. Awesome! So proud of him! Isn't this cool? Although here, maybe he's forced to give the best of him But, that's my MAN! Really a fast promotion - he's just GOOD. Awww...............I miss RAIN! Congratulations, RAIN for your graduation..............Keep it up! Waiting...............& Fighting! :lol:

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's younger sister Hana's post on Twitter.

image_normal.jpg

daisybong marciahana

물품 엄청 챙겨갔지만 가지고들어간건 샴푸,로션,칫솔,노트.............. 훈련병이라 못가져간대요 3주후, 자대배치 받으면 맘껏 보내주셔도 됩니다잉^^

14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I prepared for many things and took them with me, but all sort of things are not allowed without shampoo, lotion, toothbrush. note, etc....It is said all those things are prohibited in the army base.

You can send the goods he needs to him as much as you want when he gets assigned to an unit where he'll officially begin his compulsory two-year military service.^^

image_normal.jpg

daisybong marciahana

기사모음 예쁘게 만들어주신 비갤님들 정성이 담긴 맛있는 음식 보내주신 비나무님들 모두모두 고맙습니다^^ 음식 맛있게 먹고 기사모음도 잘 전해줬어요~ 살빠진 오빠 모습이 안쓰러워 눈물이났지만 잘먹고 잘웃어줘서 참 고마운 하루였습니다.

14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I thank 'Bi Gallers' for collecting the articles about my brother, and thank 'benamoo members' for preparing for delicious food with love and care for him.

He ate well, and I delivered the articles to him.

I felt really bad that he appeared to have lost weight, which brought a tear to my eye. However, he ate well and laughed a lot, so we were able to have an enjoyable day.

Source : https://twitter.com/#!/daisybong

*** "after (3) days of intense-training" - correction : (3) weeks of training as ATO until December 9 -

Pictures of Rain completing basic training

201111171709591118_1.jpg

Rain's recent pictures from his military training have been drawing attention.

His picture was posted on an online café called "Key Recruit Squad" with the title "Squad 12 Completion".

In the picture, Rain is in his military uniform looking sharp and serious. Another picture shows him smiling brightly after receiving an official commendation.

At the completing the ceremony, he also received an honorary award that is a commendation for divisional commanders. This means he is a good example to other new recruits in means of loyalty, courage, responsibility, respect and originality.

Rain accurately fired 19 rounds out of 20 during day training and 10 out of 10 at night training, becoming an expert with rifles.

His family came to visit him on this day and after three days of intense training, he will begin work as assistant instructor at the Division 5 recruit training center in Yeoncheon, Kyeonggido for the next two years.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans> The respect award certificate Rain received at the boot camp graduation.

rain%284%29.JPG

Certificate.

Respect award certificate.

- Private 'Jung Ji Hoon'(Rain) belonging to the 35th infantry regiment.-

This solder abided by the rules and was excellent in 2011's 22nd education course, and the very deeds he had done served as a shining example for others. So he is granted a testimonial from the 5th infantry division commander.

November 17th, 2011.

Chief 'Choi Byung Roh, the 5th infantry division commander.

source : http://news.hankooki.com/photoi/photo_view.php?m_page=3&gisa_id=00113872&cate_code=0101&page=&sp_code= //DC

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain @ army training graduation ceremony ( including 'Rain with baekga')

111117 Rain with baekga

credit by100 @ twitter

지훈이는 특급전사가 되었습니다 맛난밥도먹고 그간 밀린수다떨고 정신없이 웃으며 즐거운 시간보내고있습니다spic.kr/4tor

Ji Hoony (Rain) has become a special warrior.

We were having a wonderful time eating delicious meals, talking ourselves hoarse while catching up on all the news, and laughing our heads off.

r12.jpg

111117 Rain attend Boot camp graduation

source @christianjeong @ twitter

비 정지훈 - 특급전사

Rain,Jung Ji Hoon - the special warrior.

r2%281%29.jpg

Rain @ Boot camp graduates (By Ronnie Yang)

source : @noniboy23 @ twitter

사열단 맨앞에서 늠름하게 구호외치는 지훈이~ 멋있다!!

'Ji Hoon' chanting while being an imposing figure at the front of the regiment~ So cool!!

r1%281%29.jpg

1-11-17 Rain attend Boot camp graduation

source

http://yfrog.com/h8k81wwj

진정한사나이 정 지훈

Jung Ji Hoon who is a real man.

k81ww.jpg

아빠한테 질수없음 ㅋㅋㅋ 그러나 난 이 사진뿐임 ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/h3e08opj

I would never lose to my daddy (in photographic competition)...kekeke..But I have nothing but this picture..kekeke.

t6.jpg

111117 Rain @ army training graduation ceremony

Credit: kyeongin newspaper @ twitter

비 퇴소식 존중상 표창 '조교' 발탁 (사진=경인일보 독자제공)http://j.mp/uuIlDE http://j.mp/teetUT

Rain received the respect award certificate at the boot camp graduation ceremony, and he has been selected to be a teaching assistant. (provided by a kyeongin newspaper reader)

448842499.jpg

- All the transaltions by rain bird -

willenette, I don't like to sound judgmental but with this article, it seems that Rain lost weight because he is not satisfied with the food at the camp. Imagine, he ate 4 boxes of food in one sitting, :lol:

Rain Praised for His Feats in the Army

2011-11-18 @ CJ E&M enewsWorld

Rain was showered with praise yet again for his hard working ways even in the military.

On November 17, Rain appeared at the boot camp completion ceremony held at the 5th infantry division in Gyeonggi-do. At the ceremony, Rain received the ‘Honor Commendation Award’. A military official stated, “Rain was one of the top five outstanding recruits considering his general performance in training and conduct in the barracks. Out of the five army values, which are loyalty, courage, responsibility, honor and originality, we gave him the ‘Honor’ award.”

26402470.JPG

Rain became a first-class marksman when, during the day and night training on October 26, 19 of his 20 shots during the day and all of his ten shots during the night hit their targets.

After the ceremony, Rain met his family and agency staff members in the barracks. Rain’s father, his little sister, J Tune CEO Jo Dong Won, agency staff members, Cube Entertainment CEO Hong Seung Seong, singer Kim Tae Woo, rapper Baekga and his dancers came in to visit Rain this day.

Rain was allowed to leave the barracks and come back later in the afternoon, but he chose not to venture outside of the barracks. Instead, he spent time and ate with his family and friends inside.

According to a representative for Rain, Rain ate through the four boxes of food which had been brought in by his agency’s staff members with his friends.

CEO Hong Seung Seong said, “He said that the CBR (chemical, biological, radiological) training was the most difficult,” and added that “he looked healthy.”

Hong added, “I talked to the other recruits, and they held Rain in high favor. I heard that at first he was difficult to approach because he’s older and because he’s a star, but because he approached the other recruits first with an open heart and because he worked so hard he could serve as a model for others, he was very impressive.”

A military official who met with enews asked, “Did you come because of recruit Jung Ji Hoon (Rain’s real name)?” as soon as he saw the press, and also said, “I heard he is working very sincerely.”

Rain is scheduled to receive three weeks of intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp in the 5th Infantry Division starting from December 9.

Photo credit: Hong Seung Seong’s Twitter

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The pics are not clear, there is one photo showing Appa Jung, but can't pinpoint Hana among the 2 ladies with him.

Hope there will be an English translation soon.

Rain with his Family & Friends @ graduation ceremony for Army training completion

2011-11-18

credit : Yun Kyoung Jung @ FACEBOOK/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

한달만에 지훈오빠 만나러 훈련소 수료식을 다녀왔다. 헬쓱해진 얼굴때문일까 걱정했던것보다 밝은 오빠모습이지만 더 쨘하다...역시 너무

멋진 사람, 뭘해도 간지나고^^ 잘할껄알면서 걱정되고 한편으론 귀엽기도 ㅋ 오늘밤 잘자고있을까... 한동안 오빠얼굴이 아른아른 눈에

밟힐것같다.

f1%284%29.jpg

willenette, I don't like to sound judgmental but with this article, it seems that Rain lost weight because he is not satisfied with the food at the camp. Imagine, he ate 4 boxes of food in one sitting, :lol:

Rain Praised for His Feats in the Army

2011-11-18 @ CJ E&M enewsWorld

Rain was showered with praise yet again for his hard working ways even in the military.

On November 17, Rain appeared at the boot camp completion ceremony held at the 5th infantry division in Gyeonggi-do. At the ceremony, Rain received the ‘Honor Commendation Award’. A military official stated, “Rain was one of the top five outstanding recruits considering his general performance in training and conduct in the barracks. Out of the five army values, which are loyalty, courage, responsibility, honor and originality, we gave him the ‘Honor’ award.”

*quoted image*

Rain became a first-class marksman when, during the day and night training on October 26, 19 of his 20 shots during the day and all of his ten shots during the night hit their targets.

After the ceremony, Rain met his family and agency staff members in the barracks. Rain’s father, his little sister, J Tune CEO Jo Dong Won, agency staff members, Cube Entertainment CEO Hong Seung Seong, singer Kim Tae Woo, rapper Baekga and his dancers came in to visit Rain this day.

Rain was allowed to leave the barracks and come back later in the afternoon, but he chose not to venture outside of the barracks. Instead, he spent time and ate with his family and friends inside.

According to a representative for Rain, Rain ate through the four boxes of food which had been brought in by his agency’s staff members with his friends.

CEO Hong Seung Seong said, “He said that the CBR (chemical, biological, radiological) training was the most difficult,” and added that “he looked healthy.”

Hong added, “I talked to the other recruits, and they held Rain in high favor. I heard that at first he was difficult to approach because he’s older and because he’s a star, but because he approached the other recruits first with an open heart and because he worked so hard he could serve as a model for others, he was very impressive.”

A military official who met with enews asked, “Did you come because of recruit Jung Ji Hoon (Rain’s real name)?” as soon as he saw the press, and also said, “I heard he is working very sincerely.”

Rain is scheduled to receive three weeks of intensive training in a secondary boot camp and then serve as an assistant instructor at a recruitment camp in the 5th Infantry Division starting from December 9.

Photo credit: Hong Seung Seong’s Twitter

anjjo, thanks for sharing this tweet from HSS..........Whaaaattt...................(4) boxes? RAIN must be very hungry & deprived of food there - hehehe. This CBR was his Week 3, which is Grenade (grenade throwing training), CBR (this is where the gas mask takes place), First-Aid. :lol:

Rain in Yahoo indonesia

Credit : rainiyya - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Rain%5Fpromoted%5Fto%5Fbe%5Fcommander%282%29.png

A photograph that shows when the singer / actor Rain was promoted to division commander in the military recently has emerged. These photos are posted on the cafe website a training center where now he was on duty.

In the photo, Rain looks look slimmer and also has a very serious look on his face. Rain also received compliments on the ceremony for his loyalty, courage, responsibility, respect, and earned high marks as a role model for his fellow soldiers.

He also previously wrote letters by hand to his fans, explaining that he enjoys sharing life experiences and offer advice to young soldiers.

Rain will receive more intensive training for the next three weeks and will be served as an assistant at the training center for the next two years.

[11-18] 11-11-17 Rain with Ronnie Yang & Kim tae woo

credit : @noniboy23 twitter / ratoka-rainlegend

坷疵朝.. 坷贰档废 函摹臼阑 快沥.. http://pic.twitter.com/s2RP2PDD

AehIi9LCAAIdEp4.jpg

[Nov-18-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain with Ronnie Yang & Kim Tae Woo.

11-11-17 Rain with Ronnie Yang & Kim Tae Woo.

RTnoniboy23 Ronnie Yang

오늘날.. 오래도록 변치않을 우정.. pic.twitter.com/s2RP2PDD

Nowadays...Our deep and abiding friendship

ec98a4eb8a98eb82a0-ec98a4eb9e98eb8f84eba19d-ebb380ecb998ec958aec9d84-ec9ab0eca095.jpg

[Old] Rain with Ronnie Yang & Kim Tae Woo

Credit : @noniboy23 twitter

- All the translations by rain bird -

옛 생각이납니다.. 12년전.. http://pic.twitter.com/RhKnl2XL

That reminds me of the past....12 years ago...

g2%282%29.jpg

translations by rain bird