Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Mar-01-2011]Rain and actress 'Sin Se Kyung' perform a special ceremony for movie 'Red Muffler'

Rain and actress 'Sin Se Kyung' attended a special ceremony performed to seek to finish shooting movie 'Red Muffler' without any serious accident and to see that it becomes a big hit, on the roof of a film studio building located in Seoul's Kangnam, on the afternoon of February 28th.

These two received a big round of applause by saying on behalf of all members of the cast, "We're honored to star in this movie and work with veteran staffs. We'll never lose our sense of smile on the scene, and we'll do our best."

Credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20110301n12592

Brief translation by rain bird.

Hi Thu, thanks for posting this. Oh, special ceremony - wondering why only the 2-of them, huh? What about some other cast? :unsure:

<Revised>

Rain inteview @ SOHU (March.1st, 2011)

My link

My link

Rain part :

2:25

Rain : Their interviews are so touching

3:41

Rain : I think there's nothing more admirable than people who work hard for their dreams while thinking of someone.

I'm proud of such people, and thanks to everyone else including my fans who give a warm welcome to me, always remembering me.

4:41

Rain : In my eyes, I think she admires another star. She seems to be seeing someone else.

4:56

Fan : I love you.

Rain : I love you, too.

Credit : DC +sohu// re-up ratoka @ youtube

Eng Translation by rain-bird

[Mar-02-2011]Rain appointed as a honorary ambassador to work to prevent desertification, gives a press conference in China's Beijing.

NISI20110301_0004160262_web.jpg

NISI20110301_0004160229_web.jpg

NISI20110301_0004160253_web.jpg

NISI20110301_0004160231_web.jpg

NISI20110301_0004160251_web.jpg

Singer Rain who named an honorary ambassador to work to prevent desertification by the Chinese Communist Party, gave a press conference while attending a ceremony welcoming him in China's Beijing on the 1st.

He will be back home after promoting his concert, "The Best" to be held in Beijing on March 26th.

Credit to Newsis http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=003&aid=0003718795

Photo credit : as tagged

English translation by rain bird.

Rain's Military Service Date is Approaching

2011-03-02

5483-n1z55v0krx.jpg

Rain is set to start his mandatory service on the second half of the year.

Due to his studies and packed schedule, Jung Ji Hoon has been postponing the start of his military service, however his agency has released a official statement regarding this.

According to them Rain will start his service on the second half of the year, and he will follow whatever order the Military Manpower Association gives him.

During the meantime he is set to release the movie 'Red Muffler' in March. Also there is the possibility that he might present an album as well.

Clouds will have to enjoy every single moment with him from now on.

Source:.gokpop.com

2011-03-02

*quoted image*

Rain is set to start his mandatory service on the second half of the year.

Due to his studies and packed schedule, Jung Ji Hoon has been postponing the start of his military service, however his agency has released a official statement regarding this.

According to them Rain will start his service on the second half of the year, and he will follow whatever order the Military Manpower Association gives him.

During the meantime he is set to release the movie 'Red Muffler' in March. Also there is the possibility that he might present an album as well.

Clouds will have to enjoy every single moment with him from now on.

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. We know that this is approaching but to say that "he has been postponing it" is wrong. Noooo.......he only requested for a delay ONCE and up to now he's just awaiting for a Notice from MMA for his enlistment. Why do people keep on saying wrong things when it comes to his MS. Definitely, Rain will attend to his duties being a K-citizen. Sigh, poor Rain he's always accused of avoiding this military thing. Ye, it's coming soon, PLEASE WAIT! :rolleyes:

[Mar-02-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain talking about his future daughters while being interviewed for SOHU_Star Chat.

My link

- Rain part -

8:30~8:33

They are so cute, and I think they did very well.

9:12

So cute!

9:17~

My cherished dream is to have identical quadruplet girls as lovely as those little ones are if I get married. This might make it harder for my future wife to give birth to the baby, but from now on, my goal is to just have such girls like the four.

Re-up by ratoka 300 @ You Tube

I hope everything goes smooth and that the movie will be a hit! I wish we could have seen some material of this ceremony. I am always fascinated by this traditions in Asia.

bbly, like you, I also want to see in case there's some pics or video of this special ceremony. This movie seems interesting. I hope it's going to deliver. I hope "LITS" can give the best as we hope. I wish my anticipation won't jinx this film. The filming is going to start soon. BTW, he is rocking his new look here - hehehe! :lol:

[Mar-02-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain being interviewed at a press conference concerned with preventing desertification and with his Beijing concert, 'The Best'

- March 1st, 2011 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kF1RhVmaa8&feature=player_embedded

-Rain part-

0:49~0:58

For this meaningful work, I think we'll have to give much thought about the practice of trying small things first in our general life.

01:10~01:14

And I think we'll have to make a concerted effort to prevent desertification.

01:24~01:39

For that practice, I intend to conduct the campaign and to take the initiative in this issue, starting with my concert where we are together on March 26th.

02:00~02:22

I'm now filming a movie about the life of a fight pilot. You can expect to see the movie sometime next year.

My drama 'the Fugitive Plan B' ended well not long ago, and my new album will be released soon. I hope to get a lot of support from you.

02:35~3:15

It'll probably be a two or two and a half hour show, and it has two parts.

In the first part of the show, a unique laser performance will be presented, and its second part will show a fantastic mask performance. There will be no guest appearances from the cast of the concert, but maybe someone turns up as a surprise guest, maybe not.

Credit : youku // re-up ratoka @ youtube

I have seen that notice afterwards as well and I wanted to kick myself for once again believing always so fast every word from the media. I think right now nobody knows when Rain will leave, not even himself as he is apparently still waiting for the notificaiton.

bbly, I think that's a good attitude of not believing right away from all those reports unless we heard it from RAIN himself. He mentioned before that he wants to be in “active service” - he wants to serve as an active-soldier. Awww... can't believe he's going soon. Sigh.....so many stars are enlisting in the army this year. 2011 is the year of military enlisting...it seems like all my favs are enlisting, RAIN, my love is about to go! :( This just makes me fear of the Time when he is to enlist already - NO..... - sad, I need more dramas/movies & concerts from him. :sweatingbullets:

[Mar-02-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain being interviewed at a press conference concerned with preventing desertification and with his Beijing concert, 'The Best'

- March 1st, 2011 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kF1RhVmaa8&feature=player_embedded

-Rain part-

0:49~0:58

For this meaningful work, I think we'll have to give much thought about the practice of trying small things first in our general life.

01:10~01:14

01:24~01:39

For that practice, I intend to conduct the campaign and to take the initiative in this issue, starting with my concert where we are together on March 26th.

02:00~02:22

I'm now filming a movie about the life of a fight pilot. You can expect to see the movie sometime next year.

My drama 'the Fugitive Plan B' ended well not long ago, and my new album will be released soon. I hope to get a lot of support from you.

02:35~3:15

In the first part of the show, a unique laser performance will be presented, and its second part will show a fantastic mask performance. There will be no guest appearances from the cast of the concert, but maybe someone turns up as a surprise guest, maybe not.

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. So, the plan to release the movie late this year won't apply anymore. About his Beijing concert soon, I'm sure his Chinese fans will enjoy this. :lol:

2011-03-02

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. We know that this is approaching but to say that "he has been postponing it" is wrong. Noooo.......he only requested for a delay ONCE and up to now he's just awaiting for a Notice from MMA for his enlistment. Why do people keep on saying wrong things when it comes to his MS. Definitely, Rain will attend to his duties being a K-citizen. Sigh, poor Rain he's always accused of avoiding this military thing. Ye, it's coming soon, PLEASE WAIT! :rolleyes:

Very well said, willenette! Others did it before him and after him other will do - to ask for a delay! But when it comes to Rain, people keep badtalking him. :angry:

Like you said, he will fulfill his duty and then those will be very bored as there will be no stories to write about Rain for 2 years. <_<

11-03-01 Rain pic

ratoka 2011-03-02 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Just awesome this man! I love this casual suit in black with white shirt much more then what he wore for the press conf. He looks so amazing in this simple but yet so chic suit.

bbly, like you, I also want to see in case there's some pics or video of this special ceremony. This movie seems interesting. I hope it's going to deliver. I hope "LITS" can give the best as we hope. I wish my anticipation won't jinx this film. The filming is going to start soon. BTW, he is rocking his new look here - hehehe! :lol:

Maybe we will see it once the movie will be shot. Me too, I hope for this movie to be a big hit and that his hard work pays off.

It seems that this concert after all is in relation with his ambassador role when reading this. BTW, I listened to the song True Love (was this really written by Rain :unsure: ?) and I didn't like it that much. :unsure: The music style is so not my style.

Not surprised that the movie won't be released before next year so that means Rain will be in the army and won't be part for the promotions, premiere and so on. I don't think he would get a special holiday for this or? If yes, then again the people would say "look he is getting a special treatmen" <_< .

"maybe someone turns up as surprise guest" - with all due respect dear Rain, if this person is Baekga, then no big surprise here. Baekga has become a regular member now during Rain's concerts. Maybe he will have his boys MBLAQ. ;)

bbly, I think that's a good attitude of not believing right away from all those reports unless we heard it from RAIN himself. He mentioned before that he wants to be in “active service” - he wants to serve as an active-soldier. Awww... can't believe he's going soon. Sigh.....so many stars are enlisting in the army this year. 2011 is the year of military enlisting...it seems like all my favs are enlisting, RAIN, my love is about to go! :( This just makes me fear of the Time when he is to enlist already - NO..... - sad, I need more dramas/movies & concerts from him. :sweatingbullets:

Yes, I really need to work on this with myself, to just wait from a statement from Rain and not immediately believe everything that is written.

Yeah, time goes really fast. We have now March and in couple of months he will be gone. I have no idea how it will be, but for sure I will be relieved too that finally he is fulfilling this duty and can move on afterwards and work on his career the way he wants without any more hindrances.

[02-Mar-11][allkpop]Rain appointed as an environmental ambassador for China

ALLKPOP.jpg

World star Rain was recently appointed to be an ambassador for the prevention of desertification in China.

On March 1st, the multi-entertainer attended a ceremony at Beijing’s Hilton hotel to receive the formal appointment as a ‘Korea-China Youth Environment Protection’ ambassador.

To commemorate the event, Rain sang ‘Treasure‘, which was specially produced and recorded in Mandarin-Chinese to promote the protection of the environment in China. Rain stated, “I’ll do my best to prevent desertification in China. I worked especially hard on my Chinese pronunciations while recording this song. I hope to sing it to my fans at one of my concerts“.

allkpop2.jpg

he star also revealed some information about the ‘2011 Rain Asia Tour Environmental Protection Concert‘, which is to be held on March 26th in Beijing. Rain explained, “This will be the first concert of the tour and is the only concert to be held in China. I worked extra hard to prepare for this concert“.

The singer added, “The Korean team that I worked with for a long time will be in charge of producing the entire concert. The concert will be divided into two parts, and will last from two and a half to three hours“.

Chinese fans have already been gearing up to attend Rain’s concert. Because the concert will be held especially to promote the protection of the environment, many Chinese fans have suggested that everyone bring their own plastic bags to collect their own trash.

source:TV Daily //allkpop

Audio ratoka @ youtube

***Sorry, guys, bear with me - having problems with my laptop right now..... :rolleyes:

Sina News_ Rain_Preventing Desertification & Beijing The Best Concert Press Con.

- March 1st, 2011 -

My link

-Rain part-

0:33

Hi everyone, this is Rain.

0:44~0:54

01:06~01:10

01:20~01:35

01:54~02:18

02:30~3:10

In the first part of the show, a unique laser performance will be presented, and its second part will show a fantastic mask performance. There will be no guest appearances from the cast of the concert, but maybe someone turns up as a surprise guest, maybe not. If you come to the concert on the day, you can enjoy it.

3:31

I love you.

Credit: Sina新浪 // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

[Mar-02-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain talking about learning Chinese_ Sohu TV

My link

0:09

I think he is great as a singer.

1:09~1:22

It’s been a while since I stopped studying Chinese, but I've started studying it again for my concert.

However, the pronunciation seems to be too difficult, so I'm studying it from the beginning level.

Cedit : Sohu tv//re-up ratoka @ youtube

*quoted image*

World star Rain was recently appointed to be an ambassador for the prevention of desertification in China.

On March 1st, the multi-entertainer attended a ceremony at Beijing’s Hilton hotel to receive the formal appointment as a ‘Korea-China Youth Environment Protection’ ambassador.

To commemorate the event, Rain sang ‘Treasure‘, which was specially produced and recorded in Mandarin-Chinese to promote the protection of the environment in China. Rain stated, “I’ll do my best to prevent desertification in China. I worked especially hard on my Chinese pronunciations while recording this song. I hope to sing it to my fans at one of my concerts“.

*quoted image*

he star also revealed some information about the ‘2011 Rain Asia Tour Environmental Protection Concert‘, which is to be held on March 26th in Beijing. Rain explained, “This will be the first concert of the tour and is the only concert to be held in China. I worked extra hard to prepare for this concert“.

The singer added, “The Korean team that I worked with for a long time will be in charge of producing the entire concert. The concert will be divided into two parts, and will last from two and a half to three hours“.

Chinese fans have already been gearing up to attend Rain’s concert. Because the concert will be held especially to promote the protection of the environment, many Chinese fans have suggested that everyone bring their own plastic bags to collect their own trash.

Audio ratoka @ youtube

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. BTW, I still haven't said this: Congratulations RAIN for this honorary title given to you once again - an Ambassador! He's always the BEST that he could get. So amazing! I just hope that Rain can instil some sense into the Chinese people's heads on this campaign. This is a smart idea that they conceptualize - besides, they picked the right person for this! Somehow, people & fans will listen to what he says. Rain fighting! CLOUDS really proud of you! :lol:

Very well said, willenette! Others did it before him and after him other will do - to ask for a delay! But when it comes to Rain, people keep badtalking him. :angry:

Like you said, he will fulfill his duty and then those will be very bored as there will be no stories to write about Rain for 2 years. <_<

Maybe we will see it once the movie will be shot. Me too, I hope for this movie to be a big hit and that his hard work pays off.

It seems that this concert after all is in relation with his ambassador role when reading this. BTW, I listened to the song True Love (was this really written by Rain :unsure: ?) and I didn't like it that much. :unsure: The music style is so not my style.

Not surprised that the movie won't be released before next year so that means Rain will be in the army and won't be part for the promotions, premiere and so on. I don't think he would get a special holiday for this or? If yes, then again the people would say "look he is getting a special treatmen" <_< .

Yes, I really need to work on this with myself, to just wait from a statement from Rain and not immediately believe everything that is written.

Yeah, time goes really fast. We have now March and in couple of months he will be gone. I have no idea how it will be, but for sure I will be relieved too that finally he is fulfilling this duty and can move on afterwards and work on his career the way he wants without any more hindrances.

Hi bbly, ye, it's confirmed that this upcoming concert in Beijing is in connection with this "Green Environment Campaign". about the promo song, True Love I said it that I like the beat of the song, so cool! Too sad, you don't like it much, huh? But, I don't think he wrote this - I believe he's just a singer. About the movie to be released next year, I hope he could get to attend the promo even if he's already inside. But, as far as I could remember in the past, some stars who left behind some projects were not present during the promo when they're already inside (I remember it happened to Lee Dong Wook before.....). I hope the movie production could ask permission as early to MMA about this in case - let's see how powerful RAIN is - hehehe. But as you said, there will be talks again when this happens & poor RAIN again. <_<:sweatingbullets:

***anjjo/bbly, seems my multiquote isn't working again....Looks like there's something wrong with my computer (?) right now - even this posts that I have right now, it keeps on "missing" - IDK why - that's why I keep on 'editing" my posts. Sorry, if you get to be confused with what I'm sharing here - please bear with me for a while..... I hope I'll get this corrected soon. :sweatingbullets:

[Mar-03-2011] Rain proves himself to have weakness for daughters.

201103020928534261.jpg

World star Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Honn) has proven himself to have weakness for daughters.

Rain won the World Star Grand Prize at the 2nd annual Korea Seoul Culture & Art awards held in Seoul Olympic stadium on the afternoon of February 28th.

At the awards, he looked very happy with a smile, like a young father to her, while receiving a hug and a kiss from a little girl who appeared as a presenter, which attracted much attention.

Even during his acceptance speech, he said, "At first I actually wanted to have kisses from these little kids rather than receive the award. Like I’ve said several times in the past, I really want to have such a girl if I get married."

Credit to Sports Korea http://news.nate.com/view/20110302n05569

***Sorry, guys, bear with me - having problems with my laptop right now..... :rolleyes:

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. BTW, I still haven't said this: Congratulations RAIN for this honorary title given to you once again - an Ambassador! He's always the BEST that he could get. So amazing! I just hope that Rain can instil some sense into the Chinese people's heads on this campaign. This is a smart idea that they conceptualize - besides, they picked the right person for this! Somehow, people & fans will listen to what he says. Rain fighting! CLOUDS really proud of you! :lol:

Hi bbly, ye, it's confirmed that this upcoming concert in Beijing is in connection with this "Green Environment Campaign". about the promo song, True Love I said it that I like the beat of the song, so cool! Too sad, you don't like it much, huh? But, I don't think he wrote this - I believe he's just a singer. About the movie to be released next year, I hope he could get to attend the promo even if he's already inside. But, as far as I could remember in the past, some stars who left behind some projects were not present during the promo when they're already inside (I remember it happened to Lee Dong Wook before.....). I hope the movie production could ask permission as early to MMA about this in case - let's see how powerful RAIN is - hehehe. But as you said, there will be talks again when this happens & poor RAIN again. <_<:sweatingbullets:

***anjjo/bbly, seems my multiquote isn't working again....Looks like there's something wrong with my computer (?) right now - even this posts that I have right now, it keeps on "missing" - IDK why - that's why I keep on 'editing" my posts. Sorry, if you get to be confused with what I'm sharing here - please bear with me for a while..... I hope I'll get this corrected soon. :sweatingbullets:

Hi willenette, it's ok, things like this happened to us all, as long as you can still post. . . . :D

China loves Rain, specially Beijing, after watching all the videos and pics, we can feel that he was truly welcomed grandly with all the preparations and reception they lavished on him. :lol:

About his movie, album and MS, I don't know what and who to believe now, it seems that the public and his fans are on a spin with all the chaos the press releases are causing thru its different versions. :unsure:

--------------------------

11-02-28 Rain @ The 2nd Korea Seoul Art & Culture Award

ratoka 2011-03-03 @ http://rain-cloud.co.kr

11-02-28 More Rain Pics @ The 2nd Korea Seoul Art & Culture Award

source: facebooks

1.jpg

2%281%29.jpg

3%281%29.jpg

4%281%29.jpg

5%281%29.jpg

6%281%29.JPG

7%281%29.jpg

8%281%29.jpg

9%281%29.jpg

10%282%29.jpg

11%282%29.jpg

12%282%29.jpg

13%281%29.jpg

14%281%29.jpg

15%281%29.jpg

16%281%29.jpg

17%281%29.jpg

18.jpg

19.JPG

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Hi willenette, it's ok, things like this happened to us all, as long as you can still post. . . . :D

China loves Rain, specially Beijing, after watching all the videos and pics, we can feel that he was truly welcomed grandly with all the preparations and reception they lavished on him. :lol:

About his movie, album and MS, I don't know what and who to believe now, it seems that the public and his fans are on a spin with all the chaos the press releases are causing thru its different versions. :unsure:

--------------------------

11-02-28 Rain @ The 2nd Korea Seoul Art & Culture Award

ratoka 2011-03-03 @ http://rain-cloud.co.kr

11-02-28 More Rain Pics @ The 2nd Korea Seoul Art & Culture Award

source: facebooks

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, I very much agree with you about China - they love RAIN ever since. And Cloud-China is awesome! BTW, thanks for posting more photos during this event. There are still more, which we haven't seen behind the stage. Thanks for posting many photos here - I really could rely you on this. :lol:

[site Sketch] 'World Star' Rain, proved 'Fool for daughter'

201103020928534261.jpg

'World Star' Rain, (Jeong Ji-hoon) proved he was a fool for daughters.

Rain attended the 2nd Korean Seoul Culture and Arts Awards on the 28th and received the Grand Prize.

He smiled daddy smiles, getting hugs and kisses from a little girl who was the prize giver.

Even in his speech, he said, "Even more than the prize, I wanted these children's kisses. I want to have a daughter when I get married".

He didn't stop there. Even when he was leaving the stage, he took her in his arms. In a group picture at the end, he held her hands tight and showed special fatherly love.

Meanwhile, Rain had been caught in a pink scandal with actress Jeon Ji-hyeon last June.

201103020928534262.jpg

201103020928534263.jpg

201103020928534264.jpg

201103020928534265.jpg

201103020928534266.jpg

201103020928534267.jpg

201103020928534268.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

[Mar-03-2011] 110302 hunantv_ Rain Beijing 'The Best' Concert Press Con

The additional parts : blue letters

0:26~1:03

In the first part of the show, a unique laser performance will be presented, and its second part will show a fantastic mask performance. There will be no guest appearances from the cast of the concert, but maybe someone turns up as a surprise guest, maybe not. If you come to the concert on the day, you can enjoy it.

1:26~1:49

It's all right with me. A preparation period of at least three months is required to give a concert. For that reason, all members have been hard at work. They carried on about their aching bodies to me, that's why I nicknamed them, "General Hospital." If you come to my concert once, you can feel that we've worked very hard.

2:04~2:21

Actually, I studied Chinese. I wanted to continue my studies, but I gave up quite a while because I moved into US market. I've recently started studying it again for my concert, but the pronunciation seems to be too difficult, so I'm studying it from the beginning level.

2:25

I love you.

Credit: hunantv // pomoho // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

----------------------------------

Rain chosen as honorary ambassador in China

By JONATHAN M. HICAP

March 3, 2011

bi_7.jpg

Rain at the Seoul Art and Culture Awards. (Photo courtesy of www.newsen.com)

MANILA, Philippines – Leveraging on his star power, singer Rain has been appointed environment ambassador in China to promote the fight against desertification of lands.

The singer attended the ceremony in Beijing to formally accept his new role as environmental protector.

Desertification is the conversion of land into desert through different means including deforestation and burning.

During the press conference, Rain said he will conduct campaigns against desertification.

Rain will also hold a concert to raise awareness for the protection of the environment in Beijing on March 26.

Last year, Rain performed at the closing ceremony of the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China.

His appointment is in addition to several charitable and humanitarian projects that he supports.

The pop star recently received the World Star award at the 2nd Seoul Art and Culture Awards held in South Korea.

The singer is busy completing his commitments before he enlists in the Korean army in the latter half of the year.

He will start filming his new movie, “Red Muffler”, which centers on the story of Korean pilots. Rain will headline the movie together with actress Shin Se Kyung, He may also release an album before his enlistment.

Last year, Rain starred in the Korean action series “Fugitive: Plan B”, which was filmed in Asia including the Philippines.

Source:http://www.mb.com.ph

[HQ Pics] 100301 Rain @ Beijing Airport Arrival

scorpiola 2011-03-02 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: 活動變人形 @ cloudchina

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, aigooo…….I like RAIN best when he’s in casual with a beanie or cap - a little undone, candid and not in suit, so these photos are right up my alley – so cool! He rocks! This is my MAN! These pics blow my mind. He looks so yummy - truly fine looking indeed! Sorry, so many words I used here but just loving the way he looks. That’s why, I’m drowning in my own drool – hehehe. When I saw these photos yesterday, it’s heaven’s gift that made my day. Thanks dear for posting these photos. :sweatingbullets:

The star also revealed some information about the ‘2011 Rain Asia Tour Environmental Protection Concert‘, which is to be held on March 26th in Beijing. Rain explained, “This will be the first concert of the tour and is the only concert to be held in China. I worked extra hard to prepare for this concert“.

Audio ratoka @ youtube

So there will be no tour or world tour but an Asia Tour building on this Environment Protection project? I am curious how this whole concept will work out and how the concert in Beijing will be.

No, I listened to it several times and this is since a long time I am not liking a song by Rain. :unsure: Sorry but I can't help it. The melody is not really my taste.

I don't know if I really want him to get permission of attending the promos of his movie once he is in the army. Simple reason: people will talk bad about Rain! <_<

I noticed that too that China seems to love Rain! And they really treated him well be it fans, the reporters and so on. And they seem genuinely happy of having Rain as an ambassador.

Me too, I don't know what to believe now so maybe it is better to not believe anything as long as we don't hear anything from Rain himself.

BTW, is Rain back now Korea or still in China? If yes, I wonder what his schedule is? Soon his movie will start.

anjjo, aigooo…….I like RAIN best when he’s in casual with a beanie or cap - a little undone, candid and not in suit, so these photos are right up my alley – so cool! He rocks! This is my MAN! These pics blow my mind. He looks so yummy - truly fine looking indeed! Sorry, so many words I used here but just loving the way he looks. That’s why, I’m drowning in my own drool – hehehe. When I saw these photos yesterday, it’s heaven’s gift that made my day. Thanks dear for posting these photos. :sweatingbullets:

I sooooo agree with you! Rain looks always good but when being in casua (and with a beanie :wub: ), he is amazing and just leaves you in awe. I love those airport pics as well!

(Info update)110303 Rain Mentholatum CF billboard

ratoka 2011-03-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

110303 Rain Mentholatum CF billboard

credit as tagged // raincloudhk

It is said that from May 22 Hunan Satellite TV and CCTV will broadcast advertising and the end of March the supermarkets will sell related products

Info credit :RAINLEGEND

m3.jpg

m2%281%29.jpg

m1.jpg

No, I listened to it several times and this is since a long time I am not liking a song by Rain. :unsure: Sorry but I can't help it. The melody is not really my taste.

I don't know if I really want him to get permission of attending the promos of his movie once he is in the army. Simple reason: people will talk bad about Rain! <_<

BTW, is Rain back now Korea or still in China? If yes, I wonder what his schedule is? Soon his movie will start.

I sooooo agree with you! Rain looks always good but when being in casua (and with a beanie :wub: ), he is amazing and just leaves you in awe. I love those airport pics as well!

Hi bbly, as reported, he's supposed to return Korea yesterday, March 3. I hope we could get to see some departure pics later as what happened to his airport pics going to Beijing, which we got to see a little later as well. I think as soon as he's back he'll be preparing for the movie filming, which is scheduled >

Rain in a street in Europe_MCM Offical picture.

rain_t.jpg

유럽 스트리트에서 포착된 월드 스타 ‘비(Rain)’

MCM 페노메논 백팩으로 스타일리더의 면목을 보여줍니다.

World star Rain caught in a street in Europe.

He shows his worth as a style leader through MCM Phenomenon back pack.

source : MCM Korea @ twitter // http://twitpic.com/45m3dc

English translation by ran bird.

[PHOTO] Jung Ji-hoon receives best world star award

2011030209315095537_1.jpg

Singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) attends the 2nd Seoul Arts & Culture Awards ceremony held in Seoul, South Korea on February 28, 2011. He received the prize for best world star at the event awarding the best in 11 categories of arts and culture in 2010.

2011030209315095537_2.jpg

Photographer : Park Sung-Ki musictok@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011030209315095537

*** IDK why my reply post to anjjo is again missing here.........sigh.....my problem has started yesterday, I thought all along it's ok now - but here I am again....I think I've to edit this again.....

(Info update)110303 Rain Mentholatum CF billboard

ratoka 2011-03-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

110303 Rain Mentholatum CF billboard

credit as tagged // raincloudhk

It is said that from May 22 Hunan Satellite TV and CCTV will broadcast advertising and the end of March the supermarkets will sell related products

Info credit :RAINLEGEND

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this news. I was thinking about it yesterday..... Also, thanks for posting the billboard, I love it! Can't wait to see the CF soon. :sweatingbullets: