Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

090206 CCTV6 Rain - Discovering S. Korea [CN Language+Subbed]

Credits:jtune_rain_cafe吧

English Summary: This year Discovery will be airing a documentary in regards to Rain part of "Discovery South Korea." Discovery followed Rain throughout his work and life for about 6 months. There will be 2 channels that will be airing this in Asia and other countries. Other than just broadcasting Discovery, Rain is also featured in the new U.S. move "Ninja Assassin"

Actual Discovery Channel will air Feb 23 2009 in certain countries so please check your local listings.

Credit: becky823@youtube for Eng Summary

Sorry if my translation isn't as great as others. But that was a summary of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg1GUlcWKIA

credit : jinijung/Bi-music thread

Annyoung!

QUESTION

I know I asked this in the other Bi thread, but I need to know when Bi is going to Berlin.

Does anyone have the info? thanks a lot

*** RAIN has always the habit to encourage those junior to him. He’s just so sweet & nice to talk good things about RAIN. :lol:

09 Feb NichKhun Talked about Rain

Interview in SudSapDa Magazine (Thai Mag, Feb 09 Issue)

p4rehv8.jpg

got this english translation (Q no. 2) from my friend she found this in chanrakkun website she told me there are 2 more questions that asking Khun about Rain (they translated only one of three Qs) so she typed the interview to me... Thanks to iyako, my friend for helping & typing the interview to me. And If any of you guys would like to take this out of SB PLEASE copy my note & take out with full credit too! Thank you in advance.

Q: Talking about Rain… he moved to his own co. already and he came to Thailand for the shooting of his new MV

A: Yes. I felt excited every time when I watched him performing on the stage… he’s cool… his singing and dancing always improve and no one can copy him. When he’s on the stage the way he has eyes contact… the way he looks into the camera… the way he sings and post no one can imitate him… everything seems just born for him.

Q: Have you met each other?

A: Yes, we met him at events when performing. He said hi. Last time we met he encouraged us to keep going. At that time we were hoping for the “New Artist” award. He told us ‘this year you just missed out on it but it’s ok! Next year you’ll come back and get it!’ He praised us for doing well but suggested parts of our act we must work on.

Q: How do you really feel whenever we met, we always asking about Rain?

A: I’m not annoying at all besides I feel honor… It’s not because we’d been in the same company but he’s like my ideal I like his effort, his determination, his endeavor… I want to imitate these from him. When someone said I’m the second Rain… I’m glad but I admit that I don’t have such endeavor like him I’ll try to reach to that point but being no. one Khun is better because being second Rain is so hard I can’t catch up with him (with work).

Source: SudSapDa Magazine

Question No. 2 English to Thai by: Chaba@chanrakkhun

Question No. 1 & 3 English to Thai by: janejz

Credit: picture: SudSapDa Magazine || iyako

Credit : JaneJZ/Sexy Bi

*** Can’t wait to see his upcoming appearance. They don’t really look-alike but I’m assuming that this guy can speak English if he’s going to make an appearance in the movie & still good choice of having selected him as RAIN’s younger self. Lee Joon’s face is like an American born Korean, really cute-looking. :lol:

NUMBER 1 ROOKIE IS WITH HIM

th_20090205_Leejoon.jpg

Rain's / Bi's number one rookie apprentice, Lee Joon is going to appear in Rain's upcoming movie Ninja Assassin as Rain's younger self.

J-Tune Entertainment officially stated that "Rain and Lee Joon would be appearing and that "Lee Joon is like a hidden card."

credits: allkpop

*** Wondering why he’s so shy talking about this? But this is cute – hahaha :lol:

Rain's first kiss

I found something funny...

by Honey[bI]

by soolan,rain-union

posted by Rainangelshirley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3OdLH-O1QQ...feature=related

enjoy ^^

Guest :

You are really a ¡°Bad Guy¡±

Rain :

No lah, actually my first kiss was during high school days.

Guest :

But I don't feel you are telling the truth.

Rain :

Really! Really during high school.

Rain :

Haiz...in school..? Did I just say in school?

Guest :

Was it in the school compound???

Rain :

No Lah! I am referring to a friend in the same high school (schoolmate >.<)

Guest :

Where was your first kiss? I can ask a man this question, right?

Rain :

Erm..where...

Rain :

It was in the bathroom...

Rain:

Haha..no lah...I am not bad boy...

Guest :

Why are you stuttering now?

Guest :

Why are you so nervous now?!

Rain :

No lah, why did you ask for the location?

Rain :

Okay, it was during high school...

Guest :

You are not answering the question! We are asking for your first kiss ¡°location¡±!

Rain :

Why do you all want to ask such question??

Guest :

Your reaction make us more curious now ~

Rain :

Yes...yes it was in the bathroom...

Rain :

No lah...it was at the ice-skating ring...haha, it was also not.

Rain :

It was because we really liked each other...

Guest :

We already know that both of you liked each other!

Guest :

But I still want to ask for the last time: where was your fist kiss?

Rain :

Aiya, don't you all feel that it was too much (to ask)??

Rain :

Okay, it is too embarrassing for me alone to answer (this question). Why don't each of us share with everyone?

Guest :

But we had already shared this (in earlier program).

Guest :

It is so difficult for you to answer this question.

Guest :

All the other guests had already shared with us their first kiss location.

Guest :

Even the kissing position.

Rain :

Haha, really?

Guest :

Yes, many people had shared this before.

Guest :

I was kissed, sitting.

Guest :

My first kiss was at the back of a truck.

Rain :

Okay, it was in front of a house (@@)

Guest :

This is not too difficult to answer (>.<)

Guest :

I thought you were thinking which good location to tell.

Rain :

No lah, I didn't think of the location

Guest :

Was it in front of your house? Or was it in front of that girl's house?

Rain :

Yes (Rain didn't answer the question, instead he demonstrated...^^)

Rain :

Haha. I am so embarrassed now (=.=)

Credit : tktgrosses/rainlegend

February 9, 2009

Rain Due to Appear in Hawaiian Court in March

Pop star Rain is scheduled to appear in a Hawaii court for a US$40 million lawsuit against the entertainer for a week from March 10. Rain and his ex-agency JYP Entertainment were sued by Honolulu promoter Click Entertainment for cancelling their planned concert there in June 2007. If Rain fails to show up, he may be subject to an arrest warrant.

Click Entertainment also then filed a separate complaint in Korea against the singer, concert organizer Star M Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment, arguing, “They are incapable of holding the concert, or intended to take money from us from the beginning.”

However, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office dropped the charge, saying “They do not appear to have deceived the American promoter with the intention of taking its money.”

Credits: englishnews@chosun.com

Credit : rubie/news thread

08 February 2009

Rain’s protégé Lee Joon in Ninja Assassin

Look what fantastic opportunities await when you have Rain a.k.a Jung Ji-hoon as your mentor.

Twenty one-year-old Lee Joon is Rain’s protégé who has landed himself a part in his mentor’s upcoming Hollywood flick Ninja Assassin!

Lee Joon was discovered after an audition.

credit:k-pop!

08 February 2009

Rain’s protégé Lee Joon in Ninja Assassin

Look what fantastic opportunities await when you have Rain a.k.a Jung Ji-hoon as your mentor.

Twenty one-year-old Lee Joon is Rain’s protégé who has landed himself a part in his mentor’s upcoming Hollywood flick Ninja Assassin!

Lee Joon was discovered after an audition.

credit:k-pop!

Hi ilwoo - thanks for sharing this here. The 1st paragraph is really true! Congratulations to him! I hope the best for him. This guy is so cute - a pretty boy! :lol::)

Rain in Hawaiian Court?!?! noooo...

Rain and his first kis.... that's a really nice conversation!!! Basing from the translations, he seems so shy and all.

Rain in Hawaiian Court?!?! noooo...

Rain and his first kis.... that's a really nice conversation!!! Basing from the translations, he seems so shy and all.

Hi riehae - actually, this case was a long time ago but so good to know that the Seoul's Prosecutor's Office is dropping this charges. RAIN isn't responsible for all the accusations, he was just a talent. :lol:<_<

*** Just a poll but this is fun.......... an interesting poll ranking. Congratulations to him! I hope the best for him always. I'm so happy for everything that comes his way. I'm not surprised he got on the list. But where's KSW here? :lol:

090209 [Apple Daily]Rain is ranked #2 of the most popular male star in South Korea

Brief English translation by Rain-Asia

KBS Entertainment News just announced that Rain was ranked #2 of the most popular male star in South Korea according to the poll result conducted by KBS Broadcasting Culture Research Institute.

The most popular stars in South Korea by KBS

- The most popular male actor -

1. Kim Myung Min 14.1% ("BEETHOVEN VIRUS" actor)

2. Rain 12.2%

3. Jo In-sung 8.3%

4. Lee Jun Ki 7.4%

5. Jang Dong gun 6.3%

- The most popular actress -

- The most popular male singer -

1. TVXQ Tohoshinki

2. Rain

3. Big Bang

4. Kim Jeong hoon

5. SS501

-The most popular female singer -

credit :marcialee@rain-asia

Credit : jinijung/Bi-music thread

Guest Shanyya

[09 Feb 09] Rain Due to Appear in Hawaiian Court in March

Pop star Rain is scheduled to appear in a Hawaii court for a US$40 million lawsuit against the entertainer for a week from March 10. Rain and his ex-agency JYP Entertainment were sued by Honolulu promoter Click Entertainment for cancelling their planned concert there in June 2007. If Rain fails to show up, he may be subject to an arrest warrant.

Click Entertainment also then filed a separate complaint in Korea against the singer, concert organizer Star M Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment, arguing, “They are incapable of holding the concert, or intended to take money from us from the beginning.”

However, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office dropped the charge, saying “They do not appear to have deceived the American promoter with the intention of taking its money.”

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

Credit: rubie@soompi

I guess he really needs to appear in that Hawaii court. His attendance seems like a must. But why focus on him when it is originally between the companies and organizers.

I guess he really needs to appear in that Hawaii court. His attendance seems like a must. But why focus on him when it is originally between the companies and organizers.

Hi riehae - I agree with you - they're trying to focus everything to him because he's RAIN - despite that it's supposedly more between JYPE & Star M & that Hawaii organizer. <_<:wacko:

"Rain is a bad bad boy"

Rain is scheduled to appear in a Hawaiian courtroom for a lawsuit against him for canceling a concert in June 2007. Click Entertainment has a US$40 million lawsuit against Rain and his former agency JYP Entertainment. Failure to appear in court could subject to an arrest warrant for Rain. Click Entertainment also filed a separate complaint with the Korean government stating that Rain and JYP Entertainment were not capable of holding a concert and intended to take money from Click Entertainment. The government states that those charges have been dropped.

Looks like if Rain doesn't show up for his court date, he'll be a wanted man in America. Could you imagine Rain's wanted picture?

credit: ALLKPOP