Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest kate666

HE DID SANG THIS SONG!! OMG!! NOW IM REALLY FAINTING!!

kate, it's "Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin"

my friend texted me awhile ago that her friend saw Bi at MTV China and Bi was crying!! :(

has anyone seen this??

Thanks, LoveRain. Really hope someone recorded it!!!!

Guest `soliloquy

A large wholesome shout out to all the biers here..

kate, naoise, mel and jo!

Did someone say that Bi was crying on MTV chine?Oh-oh..what happened?aish...

I'm sorta anxious and all jittery tonight; knowing that he's performing at beijing right now really gets me all hyper.

*faints*

can't wait..

and he sang a chinese song..one of my favourites at that, though its quite an oldie..but its really a classic!

he amazes me more and more each day.. *smiles*

Guest LoveRain

A large wholesome shout out to all the biers here..

kate, naoise, mel and jo!

Did someone say that Bi was crying on MTV chine?Oh-oh..what happened?aish...

I'm sorta anxious and all jittery tonight; knowing that he's performing at beijing right now really gets me all hyper.

*faints*

can't wait..

and he sang a chinese song..one of my favourites at that, though its quite an oldie..but its really a classic!

he amazes me more and more each day.. *smiles*

ayu!! didn't greet me.. :( J/K.. :P

i happened to love that song.. haaay!!!!!! so sweet!!

wow!!! im imagining him singing now!! drowning in his voice!! can't wait 4 the pix 2 be out of the oven!!

anywayz..here's 2 cute the thirst n lacking of beijing concert pics..

i remember it's Bam's fav pic..hmmmm..

fh84vc.jpg

Guest `soliloquy

ayu!! didn't greet me.. :( J/K.. :P

i happened to love that song.. haaay!!!!!! so sweet!!

sorry dear! i didnt see you! aish..pabo me..mianeyo chingu ya..

Annyong to you too!

wow, already we all love that song.

Imagine listening to HIM sing that... omg... dang hot... ^^

wow!!! im imagining him singing now!! drowning in his voice!! can't wait 4 the pix 2 be out of the oven!!

fh84vc.jpg

Awww... he looks... yummy.......

and the girl on his left, wahaha..that expression..priceless!

lady with ponytail: yikes, he's dang hot! :rolleyes:

Guest kate666

22 Oct 05 - Bejing Press Conference

http://myfile.hanafos.com/~rsades/rain/051022seitenchi-s.wmv

The weather is really cold n it seems he hve a runny nose... :(

CCTV reports during press conference, he didnt give his trademark smile.. tink he really must be so tired... after filming till late ytday :(

**News translation thanks to June@Rainsg

Ooh!!!! Thanks Rgal!!!!!!

Guest `soliloquy

CCTV reports during press conference, he didnt give his trademark smile.. tink he really must be so tired... after filming till late ytday :(

Thank you steff, for that link.

Aish, yeah.. since the people at the other side wont let him off from filming earlier, he must have been rushing here and there frantically.and ohmygod...runny nose....

with rehearsals and all on top of that.. no wonder he isnt in his usual smiley mood.

But of course, we wont expect that of him. afterall, he's only human. ;)

lady with ponytail: yikes, he's dang hot! :rolleyes:

yea....that girl must be thnking!!! wow!!!! he's like NO other HOT guy she's seen b4!!! :wub: (oopss..spam again! :P)

thanx Rgal 4 the link n the news...

yea..i thnk he must be really exhaausted after all the filming n stuff..

but he will still do his best!! i thnk he's rocking BEIJING Now!!!! :)

Guest whimsical

Hot released pics from Beijing concert pre-concert press conference

U1345P28T3D872950F326DT20051022163143.JPG

Credit: Sina

Absolutely HOT HOT HOT. Loving more and more the black hair. Thanks for sharing Joey!

Hi everyone! I'm back... with a vengeance. :lol:

I've finally finished my Hk report. It's really really long, so I hope you've got lotsa time in your hands if you're gonna read it. Well, if you don't have time, you can always skip a few paragraphs here and there... ;)

Happy reading!

Oh Paulette, so u have finished! I have to read ur report later since u say it's long and I'm rushing now. hee hee....looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing!

sorry..visc...it's a little bigger than 20 MB..here's a little preview..still uploading..but try to see if you can download it once i have it up..i hope you can download it..it' not the best one out there but..i'm just wanna share...Bi take my breath away...every minute..every second...:rolleyes:

*my first time mv..took me the whole night..lol..i not super good at it..but hope you guys enjoy it..

^original! pix..credit to Naver...editing and adding more detail..me..

Cecilia, u used my fave song!!! I can't wait to watch this. I have always loved the original version of the song but lately, I stumbled upon Jessica Simpson's version and I simply love it love it. It's darn sweeeeeet. I even imagine singing to Bi. hahaha. :lol:

Rain sang a chinese song at the concert.. he sang Moon Represents My Heart!!!! :o

I wanna hear!!!

OMG. I think I will faint when I hear Bi sing this. I suppose it is one of the easiest song to learn and it's such a classic? Cos he's not the first non Chinese i know who learnt this song. Wow, the Chinese fans are so "xin fu" as in fortunate. It is the first time he performed a special song. I really hope there is some clips for this. :)

Forgot to thank Steff for the news and the clip. Thanks a lot!

No time to go through backlog but I'm leaving you guys with this wallie/calendar.

wall065bm.jpg

credits to this thread for providing images.

-debbii

fh84vc.jpg

Thanks for the pic :D Hahaha yeah Ayu that girl on the left, I imagine if I ever be that close to him, my expression will be like that too except probably there is also a drool on my lips :lol:

Thanks for the clips Stef! Well no surprise he's not feeling too happy, it must be a super hectic day for him. He looked so tired in his presscon piccies, understandably since he only arrived today for the concert. I hope everything is going well in the concert.

Guest `soliloquy

No time to go through backlog but I'm leaving you guys with this wallie/calendar.

-debbii

Thank you debbii!im a huge fan of your works!

This is gg on my desktop for sure!^^

Guest leerocks

THANKS ALOT!!!

huh.. he's soo sweet.. he always ask us to take care of ourselves.. but he himself never take care.. ahhh :(

aaaaaaaaaw he sang a mandarin song?? thats good! every1 who isnt chinese that goes 2 china.. hongkong or taiwan always sings that song lol! :P

did bi perform a Japanese song in his Japanese concert?.. well besides the japanese version of 'I Do'?

Guest `soliloquy

Thanks for the pic :D Hahaha yeah Ayu that girl on the left, I imagine if I ever be that close to him, my expression will be like that too except probably there is also a drool on my lips :lol:

Wahahaha..Naoise!

if ever i see a pic of him and some gals in the background with drool on her face.i'll be sure to note that its you!hahaha...you're cracking me up gal!

debbii!!! really good artworks!! it's now my PC wallie also!! ^^

anwyayz...here's another OLD FH pic...

mabe this is 4 u!!!! :)

fh15bw.jpg

find any cute expressions of BI??? :wub: