Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

i had to use a converter to know the price

OMg!!!

SG$888.00=$558.00 USD

foshoo????? hontoni??

thats crazy!!

i mean we all love Bi but that is just tooo much

i wish promoters cant abuse fans that much

and hopefully they can do something abt the price

I went to a concert last year wth Bi in it in LA

i was right in front of him.. and i didnt have to pay anything.. NADA!

considering Bi was already superstar status then with FH

i feel for singaporeans and visitors from nearby countries who want to see Bi.. the asking price for the tick is waay above the rim

anyway goodluck minnasan! i hope u get a good deal with tickets

diff topic>>> i love Bi's new Single!!

Move on & Up in the club are sooo hella good!!

the beat is just awesome ne!

esp Up in the club the intro is a thrill

Guest khanakham

Ringtone Move on

Ringtone Move on 1

Ringtone Move on 2

Credit : ddj@Bi's Kingdom (www.popcornfor2.com)

Rain visited a cancer patient fan, to give her a big surprise in Mid-Autumn festival~~

In recent, Rain visited a fan who was diagnosed as cancer patient, so this fan enjoyed a wonderful mid-autumn festival~

A gentleman wrote an article about his wife who was diagnosed stomach cancer (last phase). His wife likes Rain and became his fanclub member. After she gave birth to their first child last month, she complained about sharp pain in the stomach, as well as breathing problem. Through the diagnose, she was informed about her cancer 4 days after her delivery.

His wife watched all the dramas starred by Rain, and recorded all the programmes that Rain participated. In addition, she even joined fans meeting for Rain's birthday without telling her husband.

This gentleman wrote in his message, "Like what my wife did to encourage Jihun, I hope he can encourage her as well..." He requested, "I hope you can write her a letter to cheer her up."

After reading the article, Rain immediately found the hospital. At the last day of mid-autumn long holiday, without any prior notice, his wife was woke up by Rain's visit. She was overwhelmed by joy and excitement seeing her idol holding a fruit basket, standing beside her bed. Rain stayed in the hospital for about an hour to console and encourage the fan, and advised her to be positive in life and future.

Source: Sina Entertainment

Up by mandy@rainhk

Translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia

Credit : thepearl@Bi's Kingdom (www.popcornfor2.com)

About those price of SG concert. It’s too expensive for me too.

But I think may be we have to wait until the confirmed price is released. :blush:

Rain is Coming!!

« Thread Started on Yesterday at 10:24pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! U seen it right. Rain is really coming to Sg for concert.

Got news that it should b happening next year.

Date : 21 Jan 2007

Venue : Indoor Stadium

Seat arrangment : All Seated (No free standing)

B4 u go screaming woohoo!!! The pricing will be as follows :

$888, $688, $488, $388, $288, $188

credit Stephanie@RainSingapore.com

Thanks กุ้งTemp

Girls.....May be we have to wait and see the official price list.

It should'nt be much too high like this.... no idea!

Star M sholud make the marketing reserch >>> so ... take it easy! :blink:

$888, $688, $488, $388, $288, $188

Oh my god.. I've never seen a concert as expensive as this.. Oh my god our Rain!!! I think it's waay too steep.. I think we should wait for the official pricing list from the ticketing agent. I don't think it's supposed to be as expensive as this..

I mean $888?!!?! Seriously.. Come on.. Hahaha.. Don't you guys think so??

have waited so long for his concert and now its seems so out of reach :(

however, the pricing I know is rather confirm....but i guess they must be confidence before setting the price

I mean $888?!!?! Seriously.. Come on.. Hahaha.. Don't you guys think so??

same here.. when i saw the price range, i was like what?!?!?! you gotta be kidding..

i really wanna go watch Rain.. but with this pricing, definitely big NO-NO.

he's even more expensive than Micheal Jackson!

seriously speaking, is he really worth that much?

May be something wrong with the unit price????????

May be it's Hkk dollar!!!!!

May be ... he's kidding us alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. :tears:

Guest amaya0625

Rain visited a cancer patient fan, to give her a big surprise in Mid-Autumn festival~~

Source: Sina Entertainment

Up by mandy@rainhk

Translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia

Credit : thepearl@Bi's Kingdom (www.popcornfor2.com)

aww..how nice Bi is. :tears: I hope this fan have gained some strength to fight over the disease after Bi's visit.

061011_yonhaptv_Rain's coming_Press conference

yonhappressconzy9.jpg

click!>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/au9eeo

source: daum//rainhk

i think it's better to wait for the official price list to be released.. or else Biers will be going crazy lookin' at the un-official prices now..:crazy:

btw.. thanx a lot unazai for the new Bi pics.. i duno he looks a bit tired and pale.. work overload? i guess he's preparing hard for the tour premier... BBASYA Ji Hoon shi! :D

aww..how nice Bi is. :tears: I hope this fan have gained some strength to fight over the disease after Bi's visit.

061011_yonhaptv_Rain's coming_Press conference

source: daum//rainhk

amaya0625, Thanks for sharing this clip :lol:

He also said greeting and thank you to all press in English. ^^;

<edit>

Bi's in Ralph lauren style. :blush: Who's win? :P

f8de3aad1788d4094b36d6f7.jpg

credit : cheryl from joyplace

Guest miduhyo_

omg.. lol $888?

hes really out to make us all bankrupt.

21 Jan is a fine day ^^

at least it doesnt coincide with chinese new yr

but the price is definitely exagerated, the prices at Caesars Palace is about USD300+

so its impossible SG's is going to be $888, probably $400 odd

Guest tyty6_7

{KBS Global News} Rain, Won Bin, Kang Dong-won Join Hands

Oct 11, 2006

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Rain, Won Bin, Kang Dong-won Join Hands

Hallyu stars Rain, Won Bin, Kang Don-won, Suae and Han Chae-young will set up a joint sales office at the 11th Pusan International Film Festival.

Star-J Entertainment said October 11 that four talent management agencies that manage big hallyu stars, including JYP Entertainment, Dream East On and The Man, will set up a joint sales office at the festival.

The Asian Film Market, which will debut this year, will create opportunities to share information about popular actors aside from just buying and selling films. Influential talent management agencies from both Korea and abroad are expected to install booths at the festival to promote their actors.

A person from Star-J Entertainment said that promotional activities of hallyu stars overseas that were unofficially held so far had multiple negative effects, but this event will hopefully pave the way for official and transparent business.

The sales office will be open October 15 through 18.

Source CREDITS: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...9387_11858.html

STAR @Sexybi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Tour of 40 thousand million won, World meets Rain

article from: vaidale.chosun.com

translated by SooJin

posted by rain4jg

credit: joyplace//alecs@sexyBi

The boy of 19-year-old, Jung Ji Hoon, who had to send his mother suffering from diabetes to heaven due to no money. After 5 years he became one of the most influential 100 people in the world.

Jung ji Hoon who spends a day like as 48 hrs aims Western stage.

The pink shirt covering his soled muscles look like be torn very soon.

His shoulders look wider than 1 year ago and can see his self-confidence in his eyes and the way of talking.

Rain said that this world tour will the biggest chance in his life. He is preparing very completely as much. The big difference from last concert is the best staffs are organizing this world tour. He said that he will make the best branded performance for fans who can remind his concert automatically whenever raindrops fall down from the sky when they become 40s or 50s.

Rain said "when I drank with Jaimie King, he said that he is the best and unless he make Rain's stage the best, there's no reason he is there."

After the concert in New York on Feb, he faced two ways. One is to enter US market with Enlish album and the other is to make his basis more firmly in Asia.

"I thought it's more important to impress Asian fans strongly. I want to release my album in US around end of next year and want to be in Billboard chart."

His condition is the best at present. "When I stand on stage, feel like the shout round up my body from the toe like electricity and then shake my head. The concert is not started yet but I feel that excitement."

Bi has big passion also as an actor. He just finished filming 'Syborg...' with director Park. During filming he prepared his 4th album and world tour concert. He sleeps only 1~2 hrs eveyday.

"When I was a dancer, a senior drumer said that in case I can't sleep well, it means I didn't do my best on that day. I feel uneasy very often. I think over what the problem is

then finally I practice singing and dancing again. It's compulsion in a way."

He said sometimes he meets his friend but while he drink he think whether it's ok to play like this, then he can't enjoy the meeting. "Yes I'm a workaholic."

"Whenever I think of my mother, I couldn't buy even a meal and a bunch of flowers for her, I can't spend even a second in vain. The person who had starved for 5days because of no money can see the world with different eyes."

I am scolded to spend money from others frequently.

Because he had hard time, he is interesting in donation very much. This is not sudden thing that he contributed 50 wells in Cambodia. His 4th album to be released on 13th Oct on showcase also contains that the seed of hope will be sown and the love and the peace will be budded in the place suffering from war and starvation.

Rain said that when he attended the time100 party, it was like a dream that he was introduced as 'North Korea Kim Jung Il, South Korea Rain' and he was together with Gondoliza Rice and Jerry Brukhighmer. And he said he came back with great energy.

When he was an unknown dancer, whenever he was concerned, he climbed up Namsan and looked down the houses. And he made up mind that he'll let all the people, who live in the houses, know his name in the future. "When I think of US, it reminds me Namsan at that time. Now it's beggining. The day when Rain is admitted in US will be come."