Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest kky2k

Dani: No problem. Good luck with this. They need to understand that all electronic items still belongs to the owners. My guess is, someone from their staff probably took it without notifying anyone that it doesn't belong to them.

Bi's performances in Vietnam was great. Nice and long and he looks wonderful of course. The quality of the clips are geat, Thanks again anhtu2005.

KimSamSoon's craziie fan: Heard that the majority of the audiences are older so that would explains it.

Kim ^^

Guest anhtu2005

Dani: No problem. Good luck with this. They need to understand that all electronic items still belongs to the owners. My guess is, someone from their staff probably took it without notifying anyone that it doesn't belong to them.

Bi's performances in Vietnam was great. Nice and long and he looks wonderful of course. The quality of the clips are geat, Thanks again anhtu2005.

KimSamSoon's craziie fan: Heard that the majority of the audiences are older so that would explains it.

Kim ^^

yeah i heard that too, the VIP audience are mainly older, hope that can explain how the VN fans are so quiet, because i am really sad about that :(

Guest QtyAngel29

for some reason im not able to dl the first part of bi's vn perfomance can someone plz upload it again sorry about that

thx

Guest tyty6_7

[Edit] tyty6_7, I translated your short account into Chinese for the chinese fans. Hope you dun mind. They were waiting anxiously for some news on JH in Vietnam...

Guest tinatran

i have just watch his perfomance in VN. Bi looks so hot, but i can see that he is a bit tired. I am disappointed about VN people (though I am VN, currently live in Europe), but seems that they dont cheer him a lot, the stadium wasnt so noisy!! hope that next time he will come in VN for liveshow, it will be better ... if anyone want links of his perfomance, i can upoload it on YSI :)

U're so lucky that u had a chance to watch his performance. I was waiting for him to come to VN for a long time, and he did. But I couldn't go to VN to watch that was a big regret. Yeah u're right, I was also disappointed about Vietnamese, they didn't cheer or show a lot supports for him. I feel so sad 'cuz he was so tired (u can see that on his face), and he still did his best, but "atmosphere" wasn't good, so that, kind of, brought him down. :fury: :tears: By the way, may u please reupload part 1 'cuz I don't no wy I couldn't download it?

Guest anhtu2005

U're so lucky that u had a chance to watch his performance. I was waiting for him to come to VN for a long time, and he did. But I couldn't go to VN to watch that was a big regret. Yeah u're right, I was also disappointed about Vietnamese, they didn't cheer or show a lot supports for him. I feel so sad 'cuz he was so tired (u can see that on his face), and he still did his best, but "atmosphere" wasn't good, so that, kind of, brought him down. :fury: :tears: By the way, may u please reupload part 1 'cuz I don't no wy I couldn't download it?

hi tinatran, i just reup the first part in SS, you cant download this part from SS either? yeah you are right, VN fans really disappoint me, wonder if Bi will have liveshow in February in VN after this :(

Guest tinatran

hi tinatran, i just reup the first part in SS, you cant download this part from SS either? yeah you are right, VN fans really disappoint me, wonder if Bi will have liveshow in February in VN after this :(

Oh thank u anhtu, I downloaded already. I think he'll come back to VN 'cuz that wat he said and I believe he'll keep that "promise." But I hope he won't 'cuz Vietnamese fans r really suck :sweatingbullets: Sorry guys, but I've to say the truth, and the truth is always hurt. If I was there, I would cheer him as best as I could during his performance. I wouldn't care about the other people. They didn't know how lucky they were. I cried almost like a whole week since I knew Bi would come to VN, but I couldn't go. I still feel so sad right now. :tears::tears:

Guest ripgal

thanx guys for the VN performance clips...

hmmm... if Bi was here.. i'd try my best to make the concert as energetic as possible.. too bad the Viets didn't give much support..;)

The concert was not bad at all.. heard screaming.. of the pl seating

front row won't scream... if they are VIP.

I heard screaming.. since it's a broadcasted .. I guess the focus more

on his voice... I heard screaming..

can anyone that went to the concert tell us about it??

He did good.. isk isk.. we are demanding :lol:

Guest tinatran

Yeah The front rows are always for VIP, but if u have money, u can buy anything in VN. Thus I think just some of them were really VIP. Of course, I also heard screaming, but it still wasn't enough, and excited. I don't like the fact that they all just sat there, or just some of them stood up for a little bit and then sat down. If they really liked him, they should stand up during his perf to show their supports for him. But they just sat there, that made me so angry. :fury: Maybe, I'm a crazy fan ^__^

Guest JenBell

I think the perf was just awesome [wipes away drool] but the crowd were like totally dead...there were so many of them and it was like someone had died. I have seen vids of him performing to a smaller crowd and they raised the roof off...anyways...disappointing crowd but great performance in my eyes...and that chest...those arms...oooo.....[starts drooling again]

Guest Rain_Cute

Bi made a small mistake in the beginning by saying "2005"...hehe.....

I loveeeee his performance!!!!!

The concert was not bad at all.. heard screaming.. of the pl seating

front row won't scream... if they are VIP.

I heard screaming.. since it's a broadcasted .. I guess the focus more

on his voice... I heard screaming..

can anyone that went to the concert tell us about it??

He did good.. isk isk.. we are demanding :lol:

Guest sakira

yeah but no ones perfect. he's going through alot of stress and he has such a tight schedule. ya cant really blame him for that. and yeah his performance was awesome

Guest tyty6_7

Bam, there are some fans in Soompi who have been at the concert...I think they will post their own clips , photos and detail about the concert soon...

About the atmosphere of the concert I was so sad too... it was not so noisy, cheerful like in the other countries.. I was not there but I understand our culture, our habit, is one of the reason...In Vn there were not many concerts like this before...but when we are there, we often stay a place and support by clapping the hands after every song...(just a few make noise)... But last night I think the fans have already done good than ever , they have also done their best from the preparation to welcome Bi to the supporting in his performance... ...they also screamed much, even though some elders were annoyed (i heard that)....compared with many concerts I have seen in Vn , I think the one last night was already the noisiest (I have seen it just in the clips though)...I hope Bi understands that...

Guest ripgal

well.. it may be due to the VN culture.. so im sure we Biers will understand, and so will Bi.. but as long as Bi performed to his best and gave his best, i think he wouldn't take it too seriously.. at least he knew he tried his best! so no worries..:D

Guest Inconnu

Translation of article on the website posted by tyty6_7. Hope

my translation was correct. ^^

20g50 Bi (Rain) nhân vật chính của đêm diễn xuất hiện. Vừa lịch sự, vừa bụi bặm trong trang phục jeans và áo khoác màu đen. Các fan reo hò và bắt đầu đứng lên vỗ tay. Bi hát hai ca khúc đầu tiên bằng tiếng Hàn.

Sau ca khúc ca khúc thứ ba I do (hát bằng tiếng Anh), Bi mới tạm dừng biểu diễn và nói "xin chào" và "cảm ơn" bằng tiếng Việt. Anh nói: "Thật là hãnh diện khi được gặp các bạn tại VN dù chỉ trong thời gian rất ngắn. tôi đã rất muốn được hát và gặp các bạn. Xin cảm ơn các bạn vì đã yêu thích diễn xuất của tôi trong Ngôi nhà hạnh phúc. Cho dù buổi diễn hôm nay khá ngắn ngủi nhưng tôi cũng đã chuẩn bị rất kỹ nhằm đem đến cho các bạn những giây phút vui vẻ nhất. tôi sẽ đến VN một lần nữa vào năm tới, trong chuyến lưu diễn vòng quanh châu Á (Asian Tour) của tôi." Và Bi lại tiếp tục với ca khúc đang rất "hot" của anh: It's rainning.

19 phút trình diễn của Bi quá ngắn ngủi để đáp lại sự hâm mộ của hàng chục ngàn khán giả. Biểu diễn xong ca khúc cuối, Bi cúi chào bằng câu tiếng Việt "Xin cảm ơn!" rồi vẫy tay chào và lên xe ra thẳng sân bay khiến nhiều fan thở dài "tiếc nuối".

Dù phần lớn fan đều cảm thấy chưa "đã", chưa "no" bởi những gì thần tượng đem lại nhưng hầu hết đều công nhận Bi hát không hay. Điều khiến "trái tim" của những người hâm mộ Bi rung động là gương mặt và phong cách trò chuyện dễ thương cùng những bước nhảy điêu luyện tựa Michael Jackson.

Khá nhiều khán giả thừa nhận Bi (Rain) có phong thái của một "nghệ sĩ lớn", tuy nhiên đêm diễn của anh cũng chỉ để xem chứ không phải để nghe.

Cuối năm 2006, Bi sẽ "ra quân" rầm rộ để tiếp thị hình ảnh. Đầu tiên là 35 show diễn vòng quanh 11 nuớc châu Á (Hàn Quốc, Nhật Bản, Trung Quốc, Thái Lan, Đài Loan, Hồng Kông, Việt Nam, Singapore, Philippine, Malaysia và Indonesia) nằm trong dự án toàn cầu.

Chương trình sẽ bắt đầu từ cuối năm 2006 đến tháng 5/2007 do công ty StarM và JYP Entertainment cùng các công ty được chọn tại mỗi quốc gia sẽ tổ chức chương trình này. Theo dự kiến Bi sẽ biểu diễn tại VN vào tháng 2-2007. Hy vọng tour diễn sắp tới sẽ làm thỏa lòng yêu mến Bi của các fan tại VN.

http://www.tuoitre.com.vn/Tianyon/Index.as...54&ChannelID=10

8:50 PM

Bi (RAIN), the star of this night appeared on the stage, very polite and stylish in jeans and black jacket. The fans were yelling and screaming and started standing up and applauding. Bi begins to sing his first song in Korean.

After the third song 'I do', Bi stopped singing and greeted the audience in Vietnamese "Xin Chao (Hello)" and "Cam On (Thank You)". Then he said, "It is an honor to meet the fans in Vietnam even for a short time. I have always wanted to sing for and meet you guys. Thank you for your support and love to one of my drama, Full House. Even though today's show is very short, I have prepared carefully hoping to bring to you guys a joyous moment. I will come back to Vietnam one more time next year during my Asian Tour." And then he continued to sing his most popular and hottest song; Its Raining.

The 19 minutes performance of Bi was very short to give a good responce to the love and support of thousands of fans. After the last song, Bi bowed and waved to the fans and said, "Xin cam on (I thank you)" and got in his car and left for the airport, leaving the fans sighing and wanting more.

Even though the majority of the audience weren't satisfied and were still hungry for more, most of them agreed that his voice wasn't that great. Nonetheless, Bi's good looking face, politeness, the way he talks, and his dance moves similar to Michael Jacksons had captured the hearts of all the fans.

The majority of the audience agreed that Bi is a big star, but of course his performance tonight was to see but not listen.

At the end of 2006, Bi will be preparing for his tour with many various pictures and advertisements. Firstly would be the 35 show tour around Asia (Korea, Japan, China, Thialand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Phillipines, Malaysia, and Indonesia) in his world tour plan.

The program will start the end of 2006 til May 2007 sponsored by the JYP entertainment and StarM and also other companies picked at each of the countries that hosts the shows. According to the plan, Bi will be performing again in Vietnam in February 2007. Hopefully this tour will satisfy the love of Vietnam fans towards Bi.

Guest cake diva

cuba11mb.jpg

cuba23xm.jpg

Hi! Can anyone please tell me what Mv this is? What's he singing. Geez..... I feel so clueless