Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

^ Devi.. not just ppl in vietnam wanna go to the concert.. I know

a lot of ppl that is not in vietnam also thinking of going...

I wonder how much they pay for him... WOW vietnam must be rich.. M'sia can't

afford him.... :o

To bad I don't have the money now.. nor the time.. or I would be

"flying" to vietnam too...

This one of the time I wish I'm rich..

I wish I'm the daugther of sultan brunei (richest man in the world?? 2nd

riches man or is it 3rd richest man in the world... ^_^ whatever)..

Now I'm busy sharpening my spoon... just in case I need it...!! :fury:

so am i. im from singapore as well. quite new to here. became bier just recently. ^^

how much is that single? need to order eh? only available at tampines mj?

Guest LifeMadeSimple923

Yah,I'm so happy now^____^Because I'm in VietNam and tomorrow I can see Rain in person,not through pictures or something like that.I think tonight I can not sleep anymore.:D

Guest leerocks

so am i. im from singapore as well. quite new to here. became bier just recently. ^^

22.90.. order incase they sold out?? cos the demand quite alot. hahaha nope not only at MJ Tampines.. other outlets should have too. you can just call up to reserve.

and hurray to a new bi'er!! :)

oh and its imported from japan :) hehehehe

You can also get it from HMV.. i got my "sad tango" from there last time..

like leerocks mentioned, tampines MJ will be giving out limited edition poster

22.90.. order incase they sold out?? cos the demand quite alot. hahaha nope not only at MJ Tampines.. other outlets should have too. you can just call up to reserve.

and hurray to a new bi'er!! :)

that single only got 2 songs "free way"and "feel so right" + instrumental? lol was out today huh? ^^

Guest strawberry-

^ Devi.. not just ppl in vietnam wanna go to the concert.. I know

a lot of ppl that is not in vietnam also thinking of going...

I wonder how much they pay for him... WOW vietnam must be rich.. M'sia can't

afford him.... :o

according to nakia, a vietnamnese n also a member of RainIndonesia Forum, the ticket is quite cheap...

here's her quote

Sale ticket 250 000 VIet Nam $

everyone like it, it so cheap in VN

his Show get BEst star in VN :D

yayyyy...!! Freeway is already #9 on the first day...!! :w00t:

hope its gonna be #1!!!!!

n we'll see how other people react (again...) :huh:

You can also get it from HMV.. i got my "sad tango" from there last time..

like leerocks mentioned, tampines MJ will be giving out limited edition poster

LOL ahhhh cool man

Guest leerocks

that single only got 2 songs "free way"and "feel so right" + instrumental? lol was out today huh? ^^

yupps.. 4 tracks with 2 songs. limited dvd with making of freeway and the freeway pv and also a message to the japanese fans. :) and the droolicious mega poster. you really have to see it for yourself. its the poster man! :)

oh and the limited edition only one batch of print. hehehe :)

Guest ladypetruci

:D:D:D:D

Love the song feel so right. Hopefully his concert in Vietnam will be a success....which I'm confident is going to be magnificient.....which I can go to his concert, can't wait for him to come to Malaysia!!!!!!!!

Love Bi forever!!!! B)B)B)B)

Guest peiru

hey pple!

am sorry for this off topic.. recently.. i have just complete "IJUKSA" by Bi. I really love the song Bi sang in the KTV scene.... may i know do anyone of you have the mp3 version of it?

Thanks =)

yupps.. 4 tracks with 2 songs. limited dvd with making of freeway and the freeway pv and also a message to the japanese fans. :) and the droolicious mega poster. you really have to see it for yourself. its the poster man! :)

oh and the limited edition only one batch of print. hehehe :)

wah wah.. cd + dvd + mega poster = must buy!!!

oh man.. one batch only.

and yeah thanks leerocks and sHaziEe ^^

Guest Rayndrop

Rain and his "Mysterious Strategy" invites Attention

01 June 06, Seoul Sports

Credit: biwithrain.com

Kr to Ch: Blueberry @ biwithrain

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Superstar Rain has kicked off his "mysterious strategy", arousing much interest. Although Rain appeared in public on both 27 and 28 last month, he seem to be trying his best to avoid contact with the media.

Rain appeared in the final segment of I-Concert held at Seoul Stadium on 27th last month, but did not turn up for the press conference held to announce request of better royalty payout to producers and singers from telecom companies. He also made a special request not to air his performance during the concert.

In addition, all photo-taking was forbiddened during his fan-meeting. The above shows that Rain is doing his utmost best to avoid appearing in media channels.

According to some, Rain's "mysterious strategy" is because of his recent movie "I'm a cyborg, is that ok?" Hence, he is trying not to appear before the movie premier so he can make a stunning appearance during the premier.

-------------------------------------------------

Hmm....I thought it's because he's getting ready for his new album? He usually changes his image for each album, so he's probably building that image now. Perhaps that's why he doesn't want to appear with his "It's Raining" performances, or the image change could be too sudden? *Puzzled*

Guest RainFever

Ayu thank you......

Dani Where have you been?? :fury:

Is it true - there will be eng subtitle for Road to Rain (korean version)

Jin - If there's eng sub for Road to Rain, I am gonna take the first

flight to korea ... bring my spoon.. and kill who ever I see going in

or out of JYPE office..

After all I spent... They are soooooooooooo unfair.. :tears:

i'll lend u my spoon, bam :wacko:

Guest RainFever

*** Click on pic to download ***

07 Jun 06 - SBS_at CTH wedding

Watch out for the bride's reaction when she saw Bi haha...

060607sbstventwmv0000072079yo.png

Guest docirene

Love to meet you guys too. Biers are all friendly and helpful....as usual. Will pm you guys when my travelling date confirm to PH. Hope to see docirene and other PH soompiers. :)

thx. i would love to see you and the other soompiers too.

^he dont' smoke anyway.it's all for the PHOTOBOOK..

omg..a possible korean version with english sub..:really gonna kill myself if it's true..:(

thanks all for the great works..:wub:

for bikyo fan..this is so cute..

200510256ec.jpg

ROAD FOR RAIN not suitable for kids?..not intend for kid anyway..it's more for fan RAIN only..:lol:.. beside why watch it with kid.. :phew: .

cute shk pic. my 1st time to see it.

yup the photobook is not meant for kids. but w8 a sec. we all know that he isnt a smoker so wthy the big fuzz again. it's just for posing.

oh about my earlier post about freeway single in Music Junction.. the cd has already arrive. OMOMOM!! the MEGA poster is SOOOO good!! SOOOO hott!! AHH!!! :) anyway faster get!! limited stocks :)

omg! singaporean fans are so lucky, they get the single cd with a ltd edition poster on the 1st wk of release. how come we dont enjoy those thgs here? we can only envy you, fellas! and singapore is just 3hrs travel by air from here.

*** Click on pic to download ***

07 Jun 06 - SBS_at CTH wedding

Watch out for the bride's reaction when she saw Bi haha...

060607sbstventwmv0000072079yo.png

any other links aside from clubbox? i sure would love to see this, pls

Guest veronicaleung

2006.06.05 "Rain VS PYJ" Who is the top Korean star

Korean to Chinese: EunHye

Chinese to English: veronica@sexybi

An Internet poll was trying to determine whether Rain or PYJ is the top Korean star. Rain won was elected to be the top star.

From May 29th to June 6th, a poll was conducted on MSN to determine the top Korean star.

Until 7:30 pm of June 5th, 215 participated and PYJ had 69 votes (32.09%) and Rain received 149 votes (67.91%) which is double PYJ's votes, making Rain the top Korean star.

As the first star of the Korean trend, PYJ is still very popular in Asia, but recently, Rain was recognized as Times Magazine's 100 Most Influential People of 2006, allowing his fame to reach out to the world, therefore, more Internet users voted for Rain.

2006.06.05 "Rain VS ???" ?????????

???????????????????????????????

????29????6?6?????MSN?????????????????

??5???7?30???????215????????????????69?(32.09?)??Rain?????????146?(67.91?)??????????

??????????????????????????????Rain????”????”?????????????????????????????

?? ?? (??) ?? rere@newsen.com

??? by EunHye

Guest freya1507

Got to listen to this, HE is so sex-shi and his english is more fluent here (no more "like"(as in ride) :lol: ). :D IM GETTING MORE AND MORE INTO HIS HUSKY VOICE. OTOKE!!OTOKE!!cant breath :wacko:

Jin: There is no words that can define how much i wanna thank you.Emmm....muakkkk *HUGZ*

Bam: U have bought your photobook? u must be enjoyiing yourself. i hate u :tongue2:

Dani: are u going for hunger for weeks to buy the photobook? Is that the reason u r not around for weeks :lol:

love the new song too thanks jin ... ayu will buy the cd+dvd for me :w00t: and i get it when i come to sg in july :w00t:

luv ... no no i was really not sure if i will buy it 1st expensive ...and then the first pic i saw ...aish did not like ...but now i saw a bit more and i will see all when i vist sam in sg :D now i think i need it too ...and with engl subbs yes yes yes :phew:

and here: next work ... and not the last ;)

2005 Bi in LA/USA HARDSUBBED

snapshot200606071734066wb.jpgsnapshot200606071734267vb.jpg

Bi+in+LA+Coverage+2+[05[1].25.2005]hardsubbed.mpg

size: 56 mb

dl: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/sexybi/vhyt7

dl: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SI1A86FC

dl: http://www.sendspace.com/file/byotuu

credits:

CRAZY FAN SUB TEAM /sexybi

translation: Inbi

timming & QC: ayu

converting&hardsubbing: freya1507

pls keep all credits!!!

Guest Rayndrop

Rain's new MV took 17 hours to complete

06 June 06 Wenhui Po

Zhong Ya Yee reports

Credit: blueberry@biwithrain

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

Asian Pop sensation and Korean singer, Rain, will release his second Japanese single "Free Way" tomorrow. This is his first attempt in challenging the J-pop genre, and the single album is a huge difference from his usual R&B and Hip Hop style. Rain likes this new song very much, and especially requested to include his own concepts in the MV, including costumes and dance choreography. Rain exhibited plenty of special skills in this MV. Other than doing the "wave" with his mouth, he also flirted constantly by keeping his face focused on the camera most of the time, and displayed that trademark smile; that charisma of his is irresistable! eventually, the MV was completed only after 17 hours of filming.

In addition, Rain was so busy with overseas promotion this year, he hardly had time to return home. He turned 24 last month-end (Rayndrop: not true...Birthday not over yet) and will be celebrating his birthday mid of this month at Budokan Stadium with fans. When asked if he's had any luck with love lately, he smiled and said he's too busy to have a girlfriend, but expressed his fondness for women who are older than him, and hopes to have a happy family one day.

Guest `soliloquy

any other links aside from clubbox? i sure would love to see this, pls

Here docirene, i uploaded it for you: Yousendit.

Thanks dani for posting the new files up!