Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest wloi

hey..since the news is about bi-shk..i just want to ask, if its true that Bi thanked hye kyo on his It's Raining Album? I have Bi's It's Rainng album, but it's written in Korean and I don't know how to read korean text...so if anybody here knows the answer..hope you can share it with me....thanks!

yes...Bi has written something like...to Song Hye Kyo, who inner virtues (or heart) is more pretty than her appearance...

I do not know Korean...so I could not locate the exact phrase for you...may be some other could help...you know the words are in small print...making it even more difficult to locate.

Guest VyLeTtE

bi buying a house within SHK's neighbourhood a coincidence? hmmmm as they say,,, there is no such thing as coincidence.... so.... waaaah i dunw anna think about it.... not yet...

btw, notice how most of the houses in korea are built in such a way that when u enter the gate u see the garden/garage then u need to go up before u get to the entrance of the house? anyone knows y this is so? kust curious :D

Guest wloi

I thought SHK had a BF already!

I think I will be sad when Bi gets a gf :tears: very sad!

I dunno I just will, I'm too afraid he'll get his heart broken.

SHK does not have a boyfriend now...at least officially :rolleyes:

Her birthday wish (she said this in HK during an interview...26Feb is her 'registered' birthday) is to have a boyfriend this year...

I think Bi is heart-broken now!!T___________T

Why ????? :crazy:

Guest evenstar7377

yes...Bi has written something like...to Song Hye Kyo, who inner virtues (or heart) is more pretty than her appearance...

I do not know Korean...so I could not locate the exact phrase for you...may be some other could help...you know the words are in small print...making it even more difficult to locate.

hey thanks! wow! that's really pretty meaningful lines...and to be thanked in an album..u must really mean something to that person...ok...i am just in this joyous mood because of the news earlier...thanks again wloi!

Guest ~*pepper*~

my regards to Pau and her dad...

hope he gets well soon :)

i wonder... if BI wants to marry a typical korean girl...

is an actress considered typical? :sweatingbullets:

Guest leix_

hey luv, can you re-up this to another site? turbo upload is taking forever... ;) thanks!

about the news on his "somewhat new" house, i already have the feeling that he is near Hye Kyo when the article mentioned the place being a high class residential site.. :lol:

..bikyo shippers- one of these days, guys, we will hear something very nice. one of these days... :w00t:

Guest Happy_Day

watwatwat?! wat is this?!!!! bi and shk are going out?! for realz?!

NOOOOOO BI IS MIIINNNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wloi

my regards to Pau and her dad...

hope he gets well soon :)

i wonder... if BI wants to marry a typical korean girl...

is an actress considered typical? :sweatingbullets:

'typical' is referring to inner virtues, personality, character ... not the occupation...you know what I mean.. :rolleyes:

My interpretation of a typical Korean girl...will be one that is conservative, kind hearted, her family (husband and kids) has priority over her career.

Guest docirene

really he thanked SHK? wow im getting the shivers. i really love the BiKyo tandem. incomparable. i've never loved an onsreen couple as i do them. hope they really gel and end up with each other.

Guest ~*pepper*~

'typical' is referring to inner virtues, personality, character ... not the occupation...you know what I mean.. :rolleyes:

My interpretation of a typical Korean girl...will be one that is conservative, kind hearted, her family (husband and kids) has priority over her career.

i see... thanks :P

if really shk and bi get together... it will just fit their wishes..

i mean.. shk wants a bf this year, Bi want to get married in 2008/9... so about 2-3 years for preparation (dating, courting, engagement and marriage)... i think it all fits well into the timeline... haha

anyone has this? badly needed.. :P thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnwrcEe0CLI...ch=rain%20dance

its the KBS Awards Performace with MC Mong and DJ DOC

;) thanks a million.

041230_KBS_AWARDS_show With DJ DOC&MC MOO.avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainchina/fkmv

190.9 MB

041230 KBS가요대상[HD]SP5 - 비MC몽DJDOC.avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/benamoo/dqd97

240.4 MB

leix...i can upload the LQ version if you want - 48 MB

Guest luvashley

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Bam, liu xing, wloi: Are u thinking what i am thinking? Im so excited :w00t::w00t: We have been

bi-kyo shippers for years and now is like a dream come true. The feeling is like telling u the guy u have a crush on for years actually likes u too (what a lame analogy :blush: )

wow, have anyone inform pau?

Bi, fast, fast, announce the good news, we cant take any more hints. We have been waiting for this like crazy.

U know what guys, if this come out true, im going to be Pau's shipper. :lol:

waiting for the chinese translation of the news posted up by wloi, then i shall send it to sam to translate to english. :w00t::w00t:

*-* My heart ! ah! It's so jumpy right now cause I'm so excited!! hahha. Bi-Kyo = official? I HOPE IT HAPPENS SOON! Our wishes are getting one step closer to being fulfilled! They're perfect for each other! Not only our wishes will come true but they will fulfill each other's too! ^____________^ Since they're living in the same neighborhood, it means they'll see each other more often right? Seems like they haven't had much interaction for while which was so disappointing T_______T esp. with Bi's busy schedule and all..

this is exciting! haha.

traffic has been moving faster than usual here lately O_O I barely have time to catch up >__< cause my computer is broken and I can only get on 2am - 7am on my brother's computer @__________@.

hey luv, can you re-up this to another site? turbo upload is taking forever... ;) thanks!

about the news on his "somewhat new" house, i already have the feeling that he is near Hye Kyo when the article mentioned the place being a high class residential site.. :lol:

..bikyo shippers- one of these days, guys, we will hear something very nice. one of these days... :w00t:

I uploaded it for you @ yousendit (click)

will that work? Sorry if it was luvmervyn's job :sweatingbullets: (btw thanks for the video clip.. hehe)

Guest ripgal

Bam, liu xing, wloi: Are u thinking what i am thinking? Im so excited :w00t::w00t: We have been

bi-kyo shippers for years and now is like a dream come true. The feeling is like telling u the guy u have a crush on for years actually likes u too (what a lame analogy :blush: )

hahahah.. u mentioned YEARS!! and it seems they we have been their shipper for years.. altho it's like only 1-2 years.. hahaha... anywayz.. it's great news to Bi-Kyo shippers. and this is juz staying next to each other.. im recalling back the Full House memories.. the HOUSE! :lol:

Guest roes_susita

its hot issue bot new bi's House. . weel I hope He's happy living here, have own privillleage

btw, does anyone knows bot Bi b_day party at Kore, when the celebrition event?

does enybody knowing this irformation, thank for sharing

Guest namelezzgal

Pepper, I'm so sorry. I can't uplaod "Instead of Saying goodbye" MV for u. I don't have a file with me right now. So sorry.

If anybody can upload this MV for Pepper, it would be great.

Guest wloi

wow, have anyone inform pau?

Bi, fast, fast, announce the good news, we cant take any more hints. We have been waiting for this like crazy.

U know what guys, if this come out true, im going to be Pau's shipper. :lol:

waiting for the chinese translation of the news posted up by wloi, then i shall send it to sam to translate to english. :w00t::w00t:

The Chinese Translation of the news:

[18-May-06][Heraldm新聞]‘浪漫滿屋男女主角’ Rain和宋慧喬成為鄰居

‘浪漫滿屋男女主角’ Rain和宋慧喬成為鄰居。

2004年夏季收視率突破40%的KBS2連續劇‘浪漫滿屋’男女主角是Rain和宋慧喬,Rain最近透過拍賣購得位於首爾三成洞京畿高中附近高級住宅區的獨棟住宅,兩人因而變成鄰居了,因為宋慧喬很早以前就住在那附近,距離Rain買的房子約100公尺。

住在三成洞宋慧喬家附近的某位居民18日說“昨天(17日)這裡有人搬家,一問之下才知道新的屋主Rain會搬進來住”,還說“大明星宋慧喬也住在這附近,以後連Rain也會住在三成洞,實在太棒了”。

Rain和宋慧喬在國內和中華圈都很受歡迎的連續劇‘浪漫滿屋’裡面飾演一對非常有趣的戀人,因而成為知名的韓流明星,所以Rain和宋慧喬成為鄰居一事特別引人注目。

在16日諧星徐世源和徐貞希夫婦曾經住過的三成洞住宅的拍賣會上,Rain以31億7004萬韓幣購入。徐世源夫婦在2002年買入這間佔地157坪、建物97坪的住宅,後來藝人李在龍和柳好貞夫婦在2003年租下這間房子,付了8億韓幣保證金抵押,2004年這間房子的所有權轉讓給別人,後來李在龍和柳好貞夫婦想搬家要拿回保證金,但是和屋主有保證金支付的糾紛,所以這間房子在去年9月成為拍賣屋。

Heraldm新聞 吉慧星(길혜성)記者 報導(comet@heraldm.com)

轉貼請註明~韓翻中: irbi from *비with Rain*