Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** April 28 was RAIN's debut day! HAPPY 16TH ANNIVERSARY, RAIN!  Although, he first appeared on April 24, 2002 on a cable music channel prior his official debut. :lol:

*** RAIN Company posted this official poster of his upcoming drama, "Sketch" with a caption - “A new drama "Sketch" teaser poster released!! First broadcast on May 25! 72 hours of determined fate..#jtbcdrama # sketch # Jung Ji Hoon # Jung Jin Young # Lee Dong Gun # Lee Sun Bin # Thriller “- I can't wait for this drama. It looks very good & really interesting. Ahhh.........so excited. RAIN, fighting! :lol:

Rain's charisma can not be hidden in LA ... take a look at these pictures!

201804281657739852_1.jpg

201804281657739852_2.jpg

201804281657739852_3.jpg

201804281657739852_4.jpg

[My Daily] The singer and actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) is currently in Los Angeles.

Rain posted a picture with a message "In LA ..." in his instagram on the 28th, along with several pictures of his toned figure, which are revealed while he's walking along in a street in LA. 

Rain married actress Kim Tae - hee in January last year and gave birth to a daughter in October of the same year. Rain will appear in a JTBC drama 'Sketch'. 

[Photo - Instagram]

(Reporter deyuh@mydaily.co.kr)

비, LA에서도 감출수 없는 카리스마…그냥 화보네!

[마이데일리 = 여동은 기자] 가수 겸 배우 비(본명 정지훈)가 미국 로스앤젤레스에서 근황을 전했다.

비는 28일 자신의 인스타그램에 "In LA..."이라는 문구와 함께 LA 거리에서도 감출 수 없는 카리스마 넘치는 모습이 담긴 사진을 여러 장 게재했다.

비는 지난해 1월 배우 김태희와 결혼, 그 해 10월 딸을 출산했다. 비는 JTBC 금토드라마 '스케치'에 출연한다.

[사진=비 인스타그램]

(여동은 기자 deyuh@mydaily.co.kr)

*** RAIN with his crew & manager dining in Karl Strauss Brewing Company downtown in LA. The cool rustic vibes of Karl Strauss caught our eye and drew us in when I was in LA before. So, I've tried Karl's once late afternoon because of my family & friends who were with me that time when I was in LA. It was actually one of my friend's birthdays. I don't drink so, I ordered their "boneless chicken wings", which are pretty much whole cut pieces of white meat chicken that have been breaded and fried. It was so delicious and definitely NOT salty. The pretzel bites were also very good. I didn't order any alcohol so I have no idea about selections. The staff was so NICE and attentive. I really enjoyed being made to feel welcome. Karls Strauss place did not disappoint. The place was packed during that Saturday.  I'd definitely recommend this place if you're in town.  Menu for food looked good.  Place is modern and bright inside. Restaurant is big.  My friend lives just around the corner from this place.  Karl Strauss Brewery DTLA is very busy full of people/tourists mostly European but, we got seated right away. It was my first time & I'm excited to go back when I'll go to LA again!  Also, great for large groups. The atmosphere was casual. :lol:

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

***I'm excited for this drama of RAIN. :lol:

Watch: New Drama “Sketch” Starring Rain, Lee Sun Bin, And Lee Dong Gun Unveils Thrilling 1st Teaser

sketch.jpg

The upcoming JTBC drama “Sketch” has shared an intense first teaser video!

See Also: Lee Sun Bin Rocks A New Look As A Detective With Mysterious Powers In "Sketch"

“Sketch” features a cast including Rain, Lee Sun Bin, Lee Dong GunJung Jin YoungKang Shin Il, Lim Hwa Young, and more.

The investigative action drama tells the story of people who work together to try to change the future and stop terrible events from happening. Detective Kang Dong Soo (played by Rain) joins forces with Yoo Shi Hyun (played by Lee Sun Bin) after his fiancée is murdered, and the pair solves cases together. Yoo Shi Hyun has the unique ability to predict events that will happen 72 hours in the future through sketches, and as a detective she puts her power to good use.

The drama’s new teaser video shows Lee Sun Bin as Yoo Shi Hyun filling a sketchbook with her drawings, and she appears to be lost in a trance. The drawings are compared with accidents and other frightening events, showing how her predictions come true. The caption reads, “The hand that draws tomorrow.”

“Sketch” will premiere on May 25 at 11 p.m. KST on JTBC.

credit : soompi news

*** RAIN posted these slides of food last Monday, April 30 from Roscoes House of Chicken & Waffles in LA. It's best known, as the name states, for serving both chicken & waffle. I'm a fan of chicken & waffles. Enjoy your meal, RAIN. It looks good. I'm hungry. Makes me nostalgic because I went to this place, too. RAIN has really good taste for food. But chicken and waffles are only part of the story. They are also famous for their delicious greens & Mac and Cheese.  The chicken is tender, crispy & crunchy.  Food was amazing! If you like fried chicken or waffles, this place should make you happy. It seems that RAIN is enjoying himself in LA. On the next day from here, we also dined in Road to Seoul Restaurant.  Here, this is all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ from sirloin to squid.  The food was excellent - particularly for all you can eat. Good service & great value for money! I tried the beef brisket & ate so much of this meat.  I was told that this is a very very busy place on a Saturday night.  The restaurant is a typical Korean BBQ with a griddle in the middle of the table to cook the food. I came here on the advice of my cousin... We were thirteen of us who dined there. We loved it. :lol:

*** RAIN posted another slides of pictures yesterday, May 1 drinking coffee while walking - LOL - Well, he looks so dapper, though. Enjoy your time in LA, RAIN. Nice weather........... Ahhh............this looks like in Sunset Boulevard, LA's famous roadway. ???? I wonder when he is returning to Seoul. :lol:

RAIN vs. Lee Dong Gun, full of tension & vengeful eyes toward each other in 'Sketch' 

0003772355_001_20180501081310769.jpg?typ

Two men who lost their loved ones, Jung Ji Hoon & Lee Dong Gun in 'Sketch'. As they made different choices they took different roads & they confront with each other.

Kang Dong-soo (Jung Ji-hoon) and Kim Do-jin (Lee Dong Gun who are in a similar fate in JTBC's new drama 'Sketch'. Dongsoo and Dojin who lost their fiancé' and wife respectively are confronted with different choices but with different paths.

Kang Dong-soo, an ace detective who dreams of a happy future with his beloved lover. However, the sketch of detective Yoo Si-hyun (Lee Sun Bin) who depicts the future within 72 hours, predicts her death. And in order to catch the killer who killed his beloved lover, Dong-soo joins the confidential team,”Butterfly". The Butterfly Project, which means "Prophet," is a team of people who are trying to change the future based on the sketches of vision. 

Kim Dojin dreams of a happy family home with his wife. When he was away from home, his wife has been attacked & murdered by unidentified man. Dojin seeks for revenge & a mysterious man, Jang Tae-joon (Jung Jin-young) offered his hand to help him. For some reason, Dojin joins hand with Taejun, and started the revenge. 

They lost a loved one more important than their lives. Dong Soo & Dojin chased the criminal separately. The main point of this drama is the confrontation of the two men who will face each other while having the same purpose but different paths.

These two men, Jeong Ji Hoon and Lee Dong Gun will show off their spectacular action and special scale of the drama. Look forward to see the first broadcast.

On the other hand, JTBC drama 'Sketch' is a rhetorical action that tells the story of those struggling to change a certain future. An ace detective who lost her lover and a female detective who can 'sketch' the future in 72 hours will pursue the murder case. 

This will follow after Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food. Broadcast will be at 11 pm on May 25th.

/kangsj@osen.co.kr

[Oh!쎈 컷] ‘스케치’ 비vs이동건, 서로 향한 살벌한 눈빛 ‘긴장감’

[OSEN=강서정 기자] 사랑하는 사람을 잃은 두 남자, ‘스케치’ 정지훈과 이동건. 1일 공개된 스틸컷에서 서로를 바라보는 살벌한 눈빛은 두 사람이 부딪히게 되는 이유를 궁금케 한다.

JTBC 새 금토드라마 ‘스케치’(극본 강현성, 연출 임태우)에서 비슷한 운명에 놓인 강동수(정지훈)와 김도진(이동건). 비슷한 시기에 약혼자와 아내를 잃은 동수와 도진은 서로 다른 선택으로 인해 다른 길을 걸으며 대립하게 된다.

먼저, 사랑하는 연인과의 행복한 미래를 꿈꾸고 있는 강력계 형사 강동수. 그러나 72시간 이내의 미래를 그리는 형사 유시현(이선빈)의 스케치가 그녀의 죽음을 예견한다. 그리고 사랑하는 연인을 죽인 범인을 잡기 위해, 동수는 기밀 프로젝트 ‘나비’ 팀에 합류한다. ‘예언자’를 뜻하는 나비 프로젝트는 시현의 스케치를 바탕으로 미래를 바꾸려는 사람들이 모인 팀이다.

그리고 사랑하는 아내와 행복한 가정을 꾸려온 특전사 중사 김도진. 그가 집을 비운 사이 괴한에게 습격당한 아내가 살해당했고 복수를 결심한다. 그리고 그의 앞에 미스터리한 남자 장태준(정진영)이 나타나 손을 내민다. 도진은 어떠한 이유로 태준과 손을 잡게 되며, 군인으로 정도만 걸어왔던 그가 어떤 방식으로 복수를 감행하게 될까.

목숨보다 소중한 사랑하는 사람을 잃었고, 각자의 방법으로 범인을 쫓는 동수와 도진. 목적은 같지만 서로 다른 길을 택하게 되면서 대립하게 될 두 남자의 불꽃 튀는 대결이 이 드라마의 주요 관전 포인트.

제작진은 “정지훈과 이동건의 대립, 그리고 두 남자가 보여줄 화려한 액션과 남다른 스케일의 볼거리를 기대해 달라”고 당부해 첫 방송에 대한 기대감을 높였다.

한편 JTBC 금토드라마 ‘스케치’는 정해진 미래를 바꾸기 위해 고군분투하는 이들의 이야기를 담은 수사 액션 드라마. 연인을 잃은 강력계 에이스 형사와 72시간 안에 벌어질 미래를 그림으로 ‘스케치’할 수 있는 여형사가 함께 공조 수사를 펼치며 살인 사건을 쫓는다.

‘밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나’ 후속으로, 5월 25일 오후 11시 첫방송.

/kangsj@osen.co.kr

*** RAIN was in Crustacean Beverly Hills in the pictures. I heard that he attended a birthday celebration of Elizabeth An's.....He's with Gedina, a musical artist . :lol:

RAIN with Linda Thompson. She's a songwriter, former actress & a title-holder beauty pageant winner. :lol: 

With Jordan Rossant. He's also a songwriter, filmmaker & a singer. :lol:

credit : Alisa4RAIN - Rain's Cafe

Lee Dong Gun And Rain Confront Each Other As Vengeful Men In “Sketch”

lee-dong-gun-rain1.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Sketch” released a still of Rain and Lee Dong Gun’s intense confrontation.

See Also: Watch: New Drama "Sketch" Starring Rain, Lee Sun Bin, And Lee Dong Gun Unveils Thrilling 1st Teaser

“Sketch” is a mystery action drama that tells the story of people who struggle to change the destined future. In the drama, Rain takes on the role of Kang Dong Soo, a detective who dreamt of a happy future with his girlfriend. However, when she dies (as predicted by Lee Sun Bin’s character, the detective Yoo Shi Hyun who can foresee the next 72 hours through her sketches), Kang Dong Soo joins the top-secret Butterfly Project. The project is a team consisting of people who get together to change the future based on Yoo Shi Hyun’s sketches.

Lee Dong Gun plays the role of Kim Do Jin, a sergeant who led a happy life with his loving wife. His life also takes an unexpected turn when his wife is killed by an unidentified man when he was away from home. As he pledges revenge, mysterious man Jang Tae Joon (Jung Jin Young) appears in front of him and offers to help.

Kang Dong Soo and Kim Do Jin have both lost their loved ones and attempt to seek those responsible in their own ways. Although they share the same goal, they go against each other as they choose different paths to reach the same destination. The released still shows them looking at each other in silence with their faces set, hinting at their upcoming conflict.

The production staff of “Sketch” said, “Please look forward to the conflict between Rain and Lee Dong Gun, impressive action scenes acted out by the two men, and spectacles that are on another level.”

“Sketch” will premiere on May 25 at 11 p.m. KST as a follow-up to “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.” Check out the teaser here!

Source (1) / soompi news

*** TODAY, May 3 is the 54th 'BaekSang Arts Award. RAIN will be one of the presenters. He will present the best film and television program categories. This will be in Hall D at COEX at 21:30 (930PM) KST. Host is JTBC Plus Daily Sports. This will be Live broadcast via JTBC, JTBC2, & JTBC4.

LINK here :

http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/

*** RAIN posted these pictures on his IG maybe because everyone kept on posting the pictures since some days ago all over SNS. He was relaxing in LA during this time.  He looks having fun there.  He was just walking alone while drinking coffee again. I'm sure by this time he's back in Seoul. I can't wait to see him tonight at Baeksang Awards. He's always been loyal to this sports brand, Adidas.  And NICE to see him feeling relax. Love the pictures.  It's good he had some time to enjoy the city. :lol:

*** RAIN posted about his Japan FM on May 12 & 13 with a caption - "

日本の皆様
お元気でしょうか?
皆様にお会いする日まで
残り少なくなりました。
東京でお会いしましょう。
楽しみにしてます。

5月12日(土)〜13日(日)
東京国際フォーラム ホールC.

Translation :

Hello clouds, 
How are you?
There's only have a few days left to be with you.
See you in Tokyo soon!
12th.May ~ 13th.May at Tokyo International Forum C

I'm looking forward to it.

Good Luck, RAIN! :lol: