Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Hi everyone, Hope everything goes well for all. 

King Rain is making some changes in his business matters, and since our hot king is smart enough to pick the best choice in his life path so let's trust him and as always support him and keep hope that his decisions will bring him so many success and glories as before. :D 

Yay he is "THE MAN OF GOOD CHANGES"  ;) 

Hi minoomani, I hope you're doing fine, too. Thanks for sharing that NICE gif, dear. :P Silence here is quite deafening, I hope we could get some news about him soon. :D

150915 Mentholatum Men picture

Credit: Menthoaltum @ weibo / scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 步入秋天,空气湿度降低,肌肤容易干燥、粗糙、缺乏弹性……[委屈] 曼秀雷敦男士深层保湿润肤霜,集结三重极地植物保湿精华,不仅赋予肌肤源自极地的生命力,更为男士前往冰岛极地探索全力导航,与你一起挑战世界上至男人的工作。http://www.menthol-men.com.cn/promo2015/

753e36dejw1ew38si3v5sj20k90t4gx1.jpg

150916 StyleTV_WELLCARE FIT維卡菲風尚之約
8/28 Rain @ Wellcarefit Press Con in Shanghai
credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

OR

*** RAIN will have an Asian Tour press conference at the Sheraton Hotel in Changsha, China on September 24.

*** I also figured this is coming ... :P

Rain Sets Up One-Man Agency for Himself

Rain Sets Up One-Man Agency for Himself

Entertainer Rain has set up a one-man agency for himself.

The singer/actor, who recently parted ways with Cube Entertainment after the expiration of their two-year contract, has ultimately decided to set up an agency for himself with the help of his manager, who has worked with him for many years.

After being discharged from his mandatory military service, Rain joined Cube Entertainment, as he had a great relationship with the entertainment company’s CEO Hong Seung Sung, who worked with him during his JYP Entertainment days. However, after his two-year contract with the agency ended this month, he announced that he has decided to part ways with the company.

Source: (1) / soompi news

Rain to set up own agency

Korean singer and actor Rain will set up his own management agency, local news reported on Thursday.

The singer, whose two-year contract with Cube Entertainment expired recently, decided to create a one-man agency,” an industry insider was quoted as saying in the report.

Rain (OSEN)

“After a long discussion with Hong Seung-sung, the head of Cube Entertainment who has been like a father figure to me, I decided to leave the agency,” he wrote on his Instagram earlier last week while sharing his decision to leave the label. “I want to thank him for all the support he has given.”

After finishing his mandatory military service in 2013, Rain joined Cube Entertainment, whose CEO Hong is the former president of JYP Entertainment where the singer-actor made his debut in 2002.

The 34-year-old recently starred in the Chinese TV drama “Diamond Lover.”

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

Rain reported to be setting up a new agency for himself after leaving Cube Entertainment

Rain_1442461856_af_org.jpg

Fans have been eagerly waiting for the top star Rain's next move after concluding his time in Cube Entertainment, and now reports are saying he's starting up his own one-man agency!

A source from the music industry stated, "Rain put in a lot of effort in thinking about his career path, and decided on establishing a one-man agency."

It's also being reported that his longtime professional manager who has helped him in the music industry will be staying with Rain.

SEE ALSO: Rain to leave Cube Entertainment after two years

We'll have to stay tuned for confirmation to come! 

source : allkpop

Rain to Establish One-Man Agency

Rain will be establishing a one-man agency following the conclusion of his exclusive contract with Cube Entertainment.

A rep from Cube Entertainment stated on September 17, "Our contract with Rain has expired. We decided not to renew his contract."

Rain will accordingly establish a one-man agency.

Rain to Establish One-Man Agency

Rain also shared a post via Instagram, saying "After long discussions with Cube′s CEO Hong Seung Sung, we decided to end on a good note. I will tell you about my future course of action and plans as soon as possible."

Rain signed an exclusive contract with Cube in July 2013, after he was discharged from the army.

Photo credit: eNEWS24 DB / enews

*** Why he needs to clarify & explain to people? RAIN knows what he wants, let him choose. Besides, he already released an official statement that he’s leaving Cube to put-up his own one-man agency. I’m happy that he’s starting his own management company business again. If this is how he wants to manage his career, it's his choice. I guess he’s better off this way. It's a dog-eat-dog being in the industry he’s in so it’s expected that he will encounter all kinds of people and lots of problems later on. He should know this because he’s been there before. Good Luck, RAIN! :P

Rain clarifies reports on his one-man agency

Rain_1442494058_af_org.jpg

Rain clarified reports that he would be setting up an agency for himself after leaving Cube Entertainment

SEE ALSO: Rain reported to be setting up a new agency for himself after leaving Cube Entertainment

Rain's reps clarified, "There are only plans for a one-man agency... Nothing has been confirmed. Though it's true that he's planned with a few people for a one-man agency, no detailed plans have been made. There's a lot to prepare immediately as he has Chinese tour concerts ahead of him in November. More details about the agency will be revealed after that."

It was previously revealed that Rain would be setting up a one-man agency and that his longtime manager would be staying beside him.

Stay tuned for updates!

source : allkpop

September 18, 2015

Rain plans to establish own agency

Korean Wave star Rain is reported to be planning to work independently instead of joining another entertainment company, according to various Korean media outlets on Thursday.

“Rain deliberated upon what to do [after his contract with Cube Entertainment ended] and ultimately decided to start an individual talent agency,” a source from the entertainment industry said.

A manager who has long been engaged in the field of entertainment is said to be working together with the singer-actor on the plan.

After finishing his mandatory military service in July 2013, the 33-year-old Rain joined Cube Entertainment and worked with the company for two years.

Rain’s future plans after his exclusive contract with Cube Entertainment ends have piqued the interest of many, as he is perceived to be one of the most well-known Korean Wave stars.

A few of his hit songs are “La Song,” “How to Avoid the Sun” and “I Do.” In addition to his singing career, he has also achieved great success as an actor, appearing in drama series such as “Sang Doo! Let’s Go to School” (2003), “Full House” (2004) and “A Love to Kill” (2005).

The celebrity’s work has even extended abroad. He participated in the Hollywood film “Ninja Assassin” (2009) and also starred in various Chinese productions, such as the film “For Love or Money” (2014).

BY JIN MIN-JI

credit : JoongAngDaily

*** Why he needs to clarify & explain to people? RAIN knows what he wants, let him choose. Besides, he already released an official statement that he’s leaving Cube to put-up his own one-man agency. I’m happy that he’s starting his own management company business again. If this is how he wants to manage his career, it's his choice. I guess he’s better off this way. It's a dog-eat-dog being in the industry he’s in so it’s expected that he will encounter all kinds of people and lots of problems later on. He should know this because he’s been there before. Good Luck, RAIN! :P

Hi willenette,  I agree 100% to what you say.   He don't owe to anyone any explanation for what he plans for his career.  He is not a neophyte in this field and I am sure that he learned from his past experiences and with his maturity goes the knowledge . . .  that now he knows the ropes on how to handle and control whatever situations that may occur in his very own agency plus the freedom to create and decide whatever is advantageous for his welfare and company.   Yes, we wish him all the luck!:) 

Rain To Go On Tour In China In November After Contract Ends

By Christine Han | September 18, 2015

Rain Attends the Press Conference for SBS's New Drama 'My Lovely Girl'

On September 17th, an insider of the music industryicon1.png revealed actor and singer Rain will go on a China tour in November after his contract with Cube Entertainment ends. 

According to the insider close to Rain, after the China tour is over he plansicon1.png to expand to other countries in Asia such as Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and hopefully more.

"Currently, Rain's Chinese agent has confirmed his Chinese itinerary but it seems like he will expand to other parts of area. Rain has started to rehearse with a dancing team in Gangnamgu, Cheongdamdong."

In addition, Rain is currently a free agent with no managing company behind him. However, his Chinese agency have been taking care of his future itineraries as well as his past schedules.

Last July and August, the singer was present in the Zhejiang Satellite TVicon1.png program "Diamondicon1.png Lover" as it kicked off Rain's career in China.

Source:kpopstarz

---------------------------------------

Rain@Asia Tour in Shanghai
The name of the concert is The Squall

12004787_1684051415150130_86141910648963

Source:RainCloudThailand

Hi willenette,  I agree 100% to what you say.   He don't owe to anyone any explanation for what he plans for his career.  He is not a neophyte in this field and I am sure that he learned from his past experiences and with his maturity goes the knowledge . . .  that now he knows the ropes on how to handle and control whatever situations that may occur in his very own agency plus the freedom to create and decide whatever is advantageous for his welfare and company.   Yes, we wish him all the luck!:) 

Rain@Asia Tour in Shanghai
The name of the concert is The Squall

Hi azuvilla, thanks for sharing this info - I love the concert's name. It means : a sudden violent gust of wind or a localized storm, especially one bringing rain......... I wonder when is the 1st leg of this tour. Isn't it he also has one in Changsa on November 7 called "I Am CEO RAIN"? Is this part of the Asia tour? Maybe? :P

*** This talks about his establishing a one-man-agency.................. :P

150918 MBC_News Today_가수 비, Ƈ인 기획사' 설립하나?

http://imnews.imbc.com//replay/2015/nwtoday/article/3773278_14782.html

가수 겸 배우 비의 소속사 전속 계약이 만료되면서 향후 거취에 관심이 쏠리고 있죠. 

어제 한 매체는 "비가 진로를 놓고 고민하다가 결국 1인 기획사 설립 쪽으로 가닥을 잡았다"고 보도했는데요. 

하지만, 이에 대해 비 측 관계자는 "계획은 있지만 아직 구체적으로 결정된 사안은 없다"고 밝히며 "기획사 설립에 대한 논의는 당장 11월로 예정된 중국 공연 이후에나 가능할 것"이라는 입장을 전했습니다. 

앞서 비는 제대 후인 지난 2013년 큐브 엔터테인먼트와 전속 계약을 맺었고 2년이 지난 이달 초 계약 만료 소식을 전했습니다. 

Hi azuvilla, thanks for sharing this info - I love the concert's name. It means : a sudden violent gust of wind or a localized storm, especially one bringing rain......... I wonder when is the 1st leg of this tour. Isn't it he also has one in Changsa on November 7 called "I Am CEO RAIN"? Is this part of the Asia tour? Maybe? :Ph

Hello  willenette,  I am also confused regarding the dates and places of his Asia Tour as his supposed concert in Changsha has the same time as the one he will have in Shanghai as posted above. Anyway, here's again that info about the Changsha event -

[Vid]150827 "我是总裁RAIN"2015Rain亚洲巡演11/7长沙站宣傳片
("I AM CEO RAIN" 2015 Asia Tour in Changsha on 11/7 Promotional Clip)
http://www.rabbitpre.com/m/rai7eiF3
‪#‎Rain‬ ‪#‎jungjihoon‬ ‪#‎비‬ ‪#‎정지훈‬

11949331_1010688045631769_55590585731858

Maybe there may  had been some changes, let's wait and see.  :lol:

Here's another version re that one man agency issue.  :D

Rain establishes a one-man agency with manager

rainbazaar21.jpg

Following his departure from Cube Entertainment, news of Rain‘s next steps as he been revealed.

Rain has officially established a one-man agency with the help of his manager who has been with him for years.

Soon after returning from his military enlistment, he signed up with Cube Entertainment with a two-year contract due to his relationship with the CEO, whom he has known since they were both under JYP Entertainment in the past, which has officially ended this September.

Though it was suspected that he would be looking for a larger agency to sign up with, Rain has decided to stay as a one-man agency.

Source: Ilgan Sports/koreaboo

RAIN 2015 Hong Kong concert ticket reservations
Date: 2015 November 28 .
Time: 8:15 pm start.
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (No. 1 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong).

Exhibition Centre Tickets: to be announced store started to accept reservationsTaobao single connection

http://world.taobao.com/item/522085364694.htm…

12003215_1684722878416317_10967753005869

Hi azuvilla, thanks for sharing this info - I love the concert's name. It means : a sudden violent gust of wind or a localized storm, especially one bringing rain......... I wonder when is the 1st leg of this tour. Isn't it he also has one in Changsa on November 7 called "I Am CEO RAIN"? Is this part of the Asia tour? Maybe? :Ph

Hello  willenette,  I am also confused regarding the dates and places of his Asia Tour as his supposed concert in Changsha has the same time as the one he will have in Shanghai as posted above. Anyway, here's again that info about the Changsha event -

[Vid]150827 "我是总裁RAIN"2015Rain亚洲巡演11/7长沙站宣傳片
("I AM CEO RAIN" 2015 Asia Tour in Changsha on 11/7 Promotional Clip)
http://www.rabbitpre.com/m/rai7eiF3
‪#‎Rain‬ ‪#‎jungjihoon‬ ‪#‎비‬ ‪#‎정지훈‬

Maybe there may  had been some changes, let's wait and see.  :lol:

RAIN 2015 Hong Kong concert ticket reservations
Date: 2015 November 28 .
Time: 8:15 pm start.
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (No. 1 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong).

Exhibition Centre Tickets: to be announced store started to accept reservationsTaobao single connection

http://world.taobao.com/item/522085364694.htm…

Hi azuvilla, thanks for sharing this. So, the Nov 7 is part of the Asia Tour. Also, thanks for sharing the info about the HK part. I hope we could get to know the date of "The Squall" concert. We only know, which part of China that this concert will be in. Even the venue has not been revealed yet. :P

*** Hong Shi is one of RAIN’s Dancer Team. :P

15-09-20 Hong Shi Facebook

credit Hong Shi fb / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

#GGC
#GrizzlyGang
몸이 딱 두개엿으면 하는 달

Ji Hoon Jung 나도!!!!

aaaa%281%29.jpg

15-09-20 Rain Picture

(Credit 雨薰_ weibo) / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

x2%289%29.jpg

x3%287%29.jpg

x1%2814%29.jpg

150919 BTV_音乐风云榜_Rain announced not to renew his contract with CUBE

Rain part @ 00:24, 00:49, 06:55~

http://tv.sohu.com/20150919/n421597409.shtml

*** This is about the October 11/23 concert together with some other K-singers. (Oct 11 – Tianjin / Oct 23 - in Beijing). IDK what date is RAIN's performance. :P

15-09-21 Rain Message_玖玖爱中韩群星演唱会·天津站-Rain VCR

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://v.ku6.com/show/rSIsNQWTTIzmzTKDFZvD3A...html#687852-tsina-1-85194-173a420e9a55b1a693a66bed6dacfbab

150921 12/26 "The Squall" 2015&2016 Rain Asia Tour Shanghai

Credit: 金钱豹旅游文化传媒 / scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

7dd59ff9gw1ew9exyoobxj20fo0m8acy.jpg

Edited by willenette

*** Ahhh...............practicing now for Asia Tour............... :P

15-09-21 biiig_k instagram

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

. . . #연습 #연습 #연습하고 #훈훈하게짜짐 #평균연령36짤 #화이팅 . . #raincrew#wildrabbit #2614.png1f4a7.png2601.png1f430.png1f48e.png1f483.png1f429.png . . #CDL #diamondsupplyco #diamondlife#crewLIFE

11910117_426806374193516_854565931_n%280