Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Fan Bingbing, Rain, and Kris Wu steal the spotlight at the 2015 Met Gala

met_2015_gala.jpg

The Met Gala in New York City is the year's fanciest fashion event, and last night the real stars of the show were international celebrities Fan BingbingRain, and Kris Wu. This year's theme was “China: Through the Looking Glass," and unsurprisingly Chinese actress Fan Bingbing, star of Empress of China, pulled it off better than anyone else. Also in attendance, Rain and former EXO member Kris Wu (Wu Yifan) represented Asia's finest male celebrities. 

The Met Gala was a fundraiser that celebrated the spring 2015 Costume Institute exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which showcases Chinese art and artifacts along with dresses inspired by Chinese designs. As such, many celebrities wore Chinese-inspired dresses. No one can deny, though, that Fan Bingbing was the best dressed. Look at her stunning gold dress and emerald embroidered cape!

Internationally famous actor and singer Rain represented Korea's hottest male actor in his jaw-dropping tailored black suit.

U15P1TS1430795935_93087.jpg

U15P1TS1430795948_61617.jpg

Aren't they all stunning? It's great to see talented international Asian stars at these events! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

Guest merycote

Rain Attends Met Gala 2015

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 
o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

o4.jpg

Dispatch - Naver:  Beautiful "Bingbings on both sides" and Rain, Korea in the middle

1. [+3346, -189] But he has Kim Tae Hee.

2. [+2489, -132] No matter how much hate he got, Rain is still the true winner. He's famous, rich and the woman he's marrying is Kim Tae Hee

3. [+987, -90] Would Kim Tae Hee get jealous????

4. [+447, -33] Fan Bingbing and Li Bingbing are already so gorgeous but why are they ruining their faces with heavy makeup?

5. [+400, -74] But look, Rain's face gets finer with age.. He has the height and the body so he looks more awesome now that he's gotten a lot older.

6. [+372, -60] I'm pretty sure there the obvious comments like 'Kim Tae Hee disliked this article' somewhere here

7. [+329, -99] Rain's getting more handsome

8. [+179, -27] Are Fan Bingbing and Li Bingbing sisters? They look the same and they have 'Bingbing' in their names..

cr:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/05/rain-attends-met-gala-2015.html

Rain's Father Says Although Wedding Rumors Are False, He Would Like Rain and Kim Tae Hee To Get Married ASAP

If we had it our way, we'd want a Rain x Kim Tae Hee wedding as soon as possible!

rain, kim tae hee

Marriage rumors continue to surround Korea's celebrity power couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain. And the buzz will only continue as a friend of the couple and Rain's father dished out details about Kim Tae Hee and Rain's relationship.

Rain's father recently had an interview to speak about his thoughts on the rumored wedding plans concerning Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Mr. Jung said "Kim Tae Hee and Rain are seeing each other happily. As to plans for marriage, they will decide on that when the right time comes. We haven't meet with [Kim Tae Hee's parents about any wedding.]" In recall, it was previously reported that Kim Tae Hee's and Rain's family were supposed to meet in Jeju Island for what might be a proper marriage proposal. Rain camp has also denied such rumors.

However, Rain's dad is hopeful and excited to see Rain and Kim Tae Hee tie the knot. "It would be great if Kim Tae Hee and Rain get married as soon as they can, but I know that's not something I can control. If ever the two are thinking about marriage, they will announce it in the media," Rain's supportive father said.

A mutual friend of Rain and Kim Tae Hee also has kind words to say about the couple. In an interview on May 4, a friend of the couple said that the couple's fondness of each other is so deep that it will give you goosebumps. "The two of them look really good together... They value each and are very protective of one another. [They're relationship] is to the point that people will call them the ideal couple."

The friend added, "They have great respect for one another even though they are already very close. They wouldn't do anything or say anything that would be embarrassing [to one another]. If anything, they're very careful of their actions so as to not hurt the other person."

Similarly with Rain's father's statement, the friend denied the wedding rumors and said that the couple have not discussed marriage plans in details. "Right now, they are just being the happy couple that they are."

source : kpopstarz

15-05-04 Rain with Julianne Moore @Met Gala 2015 in NYC

CREDIT NAVER NEWS / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

new2.jpg

RAIN's father mentions about RAIN & Kim Tae Hee's marriage

20150504154649_554715d9b4625_1.jpg

RAIN's father mentioned about RAIN and Kim Tae Hee's marriage.

Recently, RAIN's father mentioned about RAIN and Kim Tae Hee's marriage during an interview that he had recently.

During the interview, the father said, "RAIN and Kim Tae Hee are doing fine with their relationship. However, whether to get married or not all depends on their decision. Our family members never had any official meeting for their marriage yet."

close

He added, "I do hope that RAIN and Kim Tae Hee would get married soon, but I cannot force them what I hope. They will release official announcements when they make their decision."

Last month, a press had reported that RAIN and Kim Tae Hee are going to get married within this year.

Meanwhile, RAIN and Kim Tae Hee officially admitted their relationship to the public in January 2013.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Rain Scores Photo with Julianne Moore at Met Gala

Rain Scores Photo with Julianne Moore at Met Gala

On May 4, superstar Rain attended the Met Gala, which is an annual ball held in New York City at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It is considered by some to be the most important fashion event of the year.

The gala is known for its star-studded list of attendees. It is a very exclusive event, and tickets are sold at $25,000 a piece!

While Rain was at the gala, he snapped a photo with Julianne Moore, who recently won an Oscar for her performance in the film “Still Alice.”

Along with the photo, Rain included the caption in English, “I am in #Met Gala with Julianne Moore.”

He also uploaded a shot of himself fitting right in on the glamorous red carpet.

rain 1

Source (1) / soompi news

May 6, 2015

Rain meets Julianne Moore, Chinese actresses at Met Gala

Korean singer-actor Rain attended the Met Gala in New York on Monday.

Rain met American-British actress Julianne Moore and Chinese actresses Li Bingbing and Fan Bingbing at the star-studded event.

The singer-actor wore a white shirt and black tuxedo to the fashion event.

Singer-actor Rain (MCM)

This year's Met Gala was sartorially themed in line with the Costume Institute's exhibition "China: Through the Looking Glass," with several stars turning up in Far Eastern-inspired outfits.

The Met Gala is an annual fundraising event hosted by the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute. It is also one of the most closely-watched celebrations of fashion.

Rain attended the event to represent the German fashion company MCM, a premium brand in Korea.

Rain (center) with Chinese actresses Li Bingbing (left) and Fan Bingbing (Weibo/MCM)
Singer-actor Rain (right) with American-British actress Julianne Moore (MCM)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

15-05-06 Rain LAviva Picture

credit LAviva乐维饮冰果茶  weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

llll%280%29.jpg

15-05-07 Rain @ Twitter

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

@29rain 

Kkkkkk https://instagram.com/p/2WLipdpSi-/ 

11201763_794614770620822_189825477_n%280

15-05-06 Rain in NY

CREDIT stylistmj / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

11242285_1575460329382178_1510618516_n.j

15-05-06 Rain @ Maison Ladurée Soho in NY
CREDIT  ladureeus / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/
https://instagram.com/p/2WcroOqiAv/

Thank you @rain_oppa for your visit #ladureeus. It was such a pleasure meeting you and that you enjoy our #pastry and #macaron. Hope you could enjoy the #backyard next time. #rain #rain_oppa #rainbi #birain

C1%2850%29.jpg

15-05-06 Rain in NY

credit @孙千卉Christina weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

论这这些年在SOHO遇到的明星@高圆圆 @RAIN-JIHOON

c2%2831%29.jpg

15-05-07 Rain Picture 

Credit @苗苗0718000 weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

在奥特莱丝逛碰到Rain。好帅

redit @Morgan_梦 weibo

Rain. 妈呀。我要晕了。好激动。

g5%283%29.jpg

g6%282%29.jpg

g1%2819%29.jpg

g2%289%29.jpg

g3%286%29.jpg

g4%284%29.jpg

15-05-08 Rain New twitter , Facebook & instagram profile picture

credit 29rain twitter / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Jung Ji Hoon FB

rain_oppa instagram

1901234_910449699011202_1470824556967378

*** RAIN attended a wedding at the Silla Hotel. Song Seung Hoon was also present.....I heard many celebrities were there. I wonder who is this baby........Who's nephew is this, huh?

Rain Picture

source http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=whtnalsla&logNo=220353027626

MyPhoto_1095002267_0017.jpg

Kris Wu Yifan, Rain and Liu Wen attend The Met Gala in NYC

Aside from Chanel’s Cruise Show in Seoul, May 4th also marked the date of The Met Gala – one of the most prominent and high-profiled fashion events of the year chaired by editor of Vogue and artistic director of Condé Nast, Anna Wintour.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The Met Gala has been a yearly fundraising gala in New York City since 1995 for The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute, where it also marks the opening of their annual fashion exhibition. Furthermore, it has been notable that tickets for the gala costs $25,000 USD per individual for those outside of the official guest list to uphold the exclusiveness for what is known as one of the largest social and fashion events of the year.

Meanwhile, Rain and Super Junior’s Siwon’s on-screen wife and supermodel Liu Wen were also spotted as guests on the red carpet. Rain was dressed in MCM, to which he is a brand ambassador of, whilst Liu Wen was dressed in an elegant long dress by Michael Kors.

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t51.2885-15/11203451_402504149874904_1301466864_n.jpg

https://igcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t51.2885-15/11191102_458620710952421_558816702_n.jpg

https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t51.2885-15/11205686_1644091032490384_1472109330_n.jpg

Source: Weibo (1, 2 and 3) and Instagram / koreaboo

Edited by willenette

Rain's top 10 leading ladies over the last 13 years

by Stephe Thornton on Fri, May 08, 2015

Source:dramafever.com

Rain_leading_ladies.png

International entertainer Rain (비, a.k.a. Jung Ji Hoon) celebrated his 13th anniversary in show business recently. Seems like only yesterday he was being introduced as a JYPE dancer on Korean TV (2001), and debuting as a singer with his first album n001 (2002) and song "Bad Guy." His acting career started almost immediately with TV sitcoms and Banjun dramas, and it has been tightly entwined with his other talents every step of the way since. He wasn't a singer who acted or an actor who sang, but a bona fide singer, actor, and dancer in equal measure. 

I got to thinking the other day, Man, that's a lot of leading ladies! How many more would there be if not for his albums, concert tours, and the military? Let's take a look at these talented actresses and what they're doing now. Please point out your favorites!

1)  Gong Hyo Jin — in K-drama Sang Doo, Let's Go To School (2003)

1430075562_37.jpg

Hyo Jin played Chae Eun Hwan to Rain's Cha Sang Doo, and the two lovers had it rough in this unfortunate but engrossing melodrama. I thought it was going to emotionally kill me! This fictional pairing won Best Couple at the 2003 KBS Drama Awards. Presently, Hyo Jin is the face of Clio Professional and has a new May pictorial in Marie Claire Taiwan

While waiting for episodes of her new romantic comedy Producer, you can watch her in It's Okay, That's Love right here on DramaFever.

20140908-6-nguoi-tinh-man-anh-xinh-dep-m

2)  Song Hye Gyo — in K-drama Full House (2004)

jestina_song_hye_kyo05_MAIN.png

This fan favorite played Han Ji Eun to Rain's Lee Young Jae, and from the second she barfed all over his shirt on that airplane, all was fair in love and war during this hilarious romantic comedy. This fictional pairing won Best Couple at the 2004 KBS Drama Awards. As one of the most in-demand product endorsers in South Korea, Hye Gyo stays busy keeping her sponsors and magazine photographers happy. 

While waiting on her new melodrama Descendants of the Sun, grab your favorite beverage, get comfortable, and watch her most recent K-drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.

445723.jpg

3)  Shin Min Ah — in K-drama A Love To Kill (2005)

150427tlsalsdk122.jpg

Min Ah also did fashion modeling with Rain around that time, so maybe it's because they were comfortable with each other that her Cha Eun Suk had such strong chemistry with his Kang Bok Gu. This Korean melodrama is the epitome of TRAGIC, and it almost physically killed me! They were a train wreck that I couldn't stop watching until the end, and they shared one of the BEST kisses in the K-drama universe.

Min Ah has a May spread in the latest Marie Claire Korea. Her most recent K-drama is Arang and the Magistrate, but I loved her in Lucifer (The Devil).

6f01b1b219f9ce5774ca8679b5038681.jpg

4)  Im Soo Jung — in Korean movie I'm a Cyborg But That's OK (2006)

0003_zps6566740d.jpgoriginal.jpg

Soo Jung's Cha Young Goon spends nearly the entire movie in a mental institution, truly believing she's a cyborg, hallucinating and trying to recharge herself instead of eat. Rain's Park Il Soon spends the entire movie being anti-social, stealing his institution mates' belongings (klepto!), and trying desperately to save Young Goon from starving herself, out of love. The film won the Alfred Bauer Prize at the Berlin International Film Festival, and, IMHO, has one of the BEST onscreen kisses ever. Ever.

Soo Jung has a couple of K-dramas under her belt, and a whole slew of movies spanning her career. Perfect Proposal (a.k.a. Secret Temptation), her newest film, hits theaters this June. You can watch her here on DramaFever in Hallyu sensation/melodrama I'm Sorry, I Love You.

cyborg_poster3.jpg

5) Naomie Harris — in Hollywood movie Ninja Assassin (2009)

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpe

Once Naomie's Mika Coretti got involved with Rain's Raizo, it was either a life on the run or be skewered by ninjas. There wasn't enough movie time for the characters to act on their developing feelings, but many of us saw it, felt it, and liked it. Why do you think she went after killing machine Ozunu with only a handgun? Why do you think Raizo suddenly developed invisible speed after Ozunu turned on her? Uh-huh.

This talented English Bond Girl has a movie rap sheet that is nothing to sneeze at, from Pirates of the Caribbean to playing Winnie Mandela! I loved her in 28 Days Later. She's got a second Bond movie coming out this year, and she just did a photo spread for The Untitled Magazine that will be out in July.

ninja-assassin-naomie-harris-rain2.jpg

6)  Lee Na Young — in K-drama Runaway: Plan B (2010, a.k.a. The Fugitive: Plan B)

2041101214_HhMqjzLb_5.jpg

What do you get when an orphan on the run and hellbent on revenge (Na Young's Jin Yi) gets tangled up with Asia's best, cockiest, skirt-chasing P.I. (Rain's Ji Woo)? Trouble, and lots of it, especially when lost gold and being framed for a murder come with the territory. Action! Romance! Comedy! And then some.

Na Young has a slew of K-dramas and movies under her belt. Her most recent films were Howling (2012) in Korea and SPEC: Close (2013) in Japan.

plan-b-3.gif

7)   Shin Se Kyung — in Korean movie R2B: Return To Base (2012)

shin-se-kyung-marie-claire-2.jpg

Rain's Tae Hun was a daredevil military jet fighter pilot, the best of his time but in constant trouble and waaaay out of control. Se Kyung's Se Young was the standoffish Air Force mechanic with the power to tame him as threats to national security filtered down out of North Korea. Before it was all over, they would be in each other's arms. (Oh, my feels!) 

Busy Se Kyung has recent photo shoots out with Marie Claire and Allure magazines. You can watch her here in movie Tazza 2, K-drama Sensory Couple, and 6 other dramas, just take your pick.

(FYI: This kiss was cut out of the movie — wrongly, in my opinion — but CJ Entertainment released this still photo anyway and a second one, to make the fans happy. Love them for that!)

a3B.jpg

8)   Krystal Jung — in K-drama My Lovable Girl (2014)

11188264_10152867226932423_4939868801714

Boy (or rather, man) meets girl. Boy likes girl, but doesn't tell girl. Girl likes boy, but doesn't tell boy. Boy and girl love dog and use dog as an excuse to see each other. Girl finds out boy's secret (he's her dead sister's ex). Boy and girl fight. Everyone else finds out secret and shenanigans commence. Krystal's Se Na and Rain's Hyun Wook had more interference in their relationship than Monday Night Football. Sheesh!

At present, Krystal — of girl group f(x) — endorses Etude House, models for Keds shoes, and is covering Ceci Campus Magazine for May. Watch her in DramaFever exclusive Heirs or 2 other dramas, it's up to you!

1412924904-4B.jpg

9}   Crystal Liu — in Chinese movie For Love or Money (2014)

tumblr_nlt6jdYMCY1snerhxo6_1280.jpg

A girl from a declining aristocratic family with a big secret meets a poor but talented painter with a bigger secret. Add in another man, a meddling mother, danger, betrayal, and a mesmerizing, passionate love. All of that adds up to Crystal's Xing Lu and Rain's Xu Chengxun being so star-crossed they can barely function. Love is hell, folks!

Crystal (a.k.a. Liu Yi Fei) did a striking photo shoot for Madame Figaro earlier in 2015 and covered Harper's Bazaar China for April. Her new Chinese film with Korean actor Song Seung Hun, Third Love, should be out later this year.

704_1446689_995062.jpg

10) Tiffany Tang — in Chinese drama Diamond Lover (2015) 

tangyan5.jpg

In this romantic comedy, a disfigured young woman (Tiffany's Mi Duo) will undergo a life-changing metamorphosis and meet the cold, manipulative, solitary CEO of the world's largest diamond company (Rain's Xiao Liang). She teaches him what it means to be alive and happy. Will the intense pressure of their lives crush them or transform them into diamonds? The broadcast dates for the 40-episode drama still haven't been released as of this posting, but the show has finished filming and is slated for the second half of 2015.

Tiffany (a.k.a. Tang Yan) has done so many movies and TV series that it makes me dog-tired just looking at the list! She is one hard-working actress. (FYI: She was also in Chinese movie For Love or Money with Rain and Crystal Liu, as Crystal's best friend! How's that for a small world?) Want to check out her work? You can, by watching her historical Chinese romantic comedy Perfect Couple.

w55.jpg

a728.jpg

Well, there you have it, folks. Ten leading ladies in 13 years. Pretty impressive, especially when these talented women and Rain have won plenty of acting awards between them in these roles. If the past and the present are any indication, they've all got a lot of good years left in them and we'll be happily reaping those benefits for a good while yet.

If I could magically have any one of these roles myself... who would I play? Hm. There are several, but I'll have to go with Mika Coretti. I know she almost got shish-kabobbed several times and that she and Raizo didn't get to act on their feelings, but come on. You know that at some point in Fantasy Land, they did. She was strong, and she was smart. And there's just something about a fictional ninja gone good that makes you want to sop him up with a biscuit, as we say in the South. Yummy.

Do you have a favorite actress in this group? Which role would you play if you could just snap your fingers?

------------------------------------------

15-05-08 Rain Diamond Lover picture 

credit 克拉恋人rain唐嫣  weibo/ratoka

005Q9L9Bjw1erx0k4nn6jj30rs0e3k3e.jpg

---------------------------------

15-05-08 RAIN-JIHOON weibo

cr.:memo-rain, May 8, 2015

we.jpg

credit RAIN-JIHOON weibo

Hi ...

[05-May-15][onetvasia]EXCLUSIVE! INTERVIEW WITH RAIN

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

o1%286%29.jpg

ONE caught up with Hollywood's superstar Rain, who made a TV comeback after a 4-year-long TV hiatus with romantic drama <My Lovely Girl>, co-starring f(x)'s Krystal Jung.

Set against the backdrop of Korea's dazzling music and entertainment industry, My Lovely Girl is a romantic drama that tells the story of two individuals who heal their painful memories of love with music.

ONE: Hyun Wook, the character you play in My Lovely Girl, is a talented lyricist who is incredibly successful, somewhat similar to you in real life. For you, what do you think is the key to your success?

Rain: I still have a long way to go. Some people might think Rain is the superstar or super successful, but I am someone who always set new goals and try to accomplish them.

ONE: Talent VS hard work, which of it did you think constituted more to your success?

Rain: It is definitely through hard work.

ONE: What made you decide on My Lovely Girl as your comeback TV drama?

Rain: I have always wanted to act in a 'fairytale' drama and this was the perfect opportunity. My Lovely Girl is a drama that can be enjoyed by the whole family.

o2%285%29.jpg

ONE: How was it like acting alongside f(x)'s Krystal?

Rain: This is actually the first time I am acting alongside an actress who is 12 years younger than me. But age difference is not a problem for me. She (Krystal) is a very smart and talented girl, we share the same thinking as well. She is always polite to crew and works very hard. And I truly admire and thank her for that.

ONE: When things get overwhelming or depressing, what is the best remedy for cheering yourself up?

Rain: It is really the people that I work with and my fans. They never fail to cheer me up, they are the reason why I am strong and are always there whenever I am feeling not so great.

ONE: Do you take defeats well?

Rain: Yes, I do take defeats well. However, I don't just leave them at that. I will take time to analyze why I was defeated and make sure I don't make the same mistakes again. I think it is important to learn from one's mistakes.

ONE: Could you tell us what goes into your daily training regime? How long do you spend on going to the gym/exercising? Is there anything you can't eat?

Rain: I exercise regularly; I make it a point to spend some time in the gym. It is important for people to enjoy their exercise, so choose a form of exercise that makes you happy.

o3%284%29.jpg

ONE: You've taken on a fair bit of action roles in the past. Which do you prefer - action or romantic roles?

Rain: I do not have a preference; I like them both equally. I never pick a film based on the genre; I choose the characters I play. I will think it through thoroughly - if I am the best person to play the character, if I will be able to excel in it and if I can match with the other characters.

<My Lovely Girl> airs every Sunday at 4.30pm. (2 episodes back-to-back) First and exclusively on ONE.

source http://www.onetvasia.com/blog/exclusive-interview-rain

--------------------------------

15-05-09 Rain in NYC

Credit voiceactress/ratoka@rain-cloud

https://instagram.com/p/2eOzNyQgG5/)

n1%2816%29.jpg

n2%287%29.jpg

--------------------------------

15-05-10 Rain @ Twitter

cr. ratoka@rain-cloud

@29rain 

날씨가 넘 조으당 ~ #newyorkcity https://instagram.com/p/2fG7p0JSok/ 

00000000000000000000000000000000%281%29.

Edited by azuvilla2006

15-05-10 VOGUE - Rain picture

source http://m.vogue.com.cn/mini/news_1311dd7f9d7e4947.html?utm_source=voguemini&utm_medium=app&utm_content=weibo&utm_campaign=ios,VOGUE&from=timeline&isappinstalled=0

1431104775_TOmnP0.jpg

1431104855_0uR0Mo.jpg

1431104881_RtHtmj%280%29.jpg

1431104903_DnF5j1.jpg

1431104912_ROEFen.jpg

1431104947_5pLgTE.jpg

1431104963_mD6GyB.jpg

1431104982_h1nJGD.jpg

1431104998_xYnHbg.jpg

1431105006_llCtLX.jpg

1431105012_8S62Hn.jpg

1431105043_PzcwmA.jpg

1431105061_tGfjMY.jpg

15-05-10 Rain Picture

credit atocherland instagram / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

https://instagram.com/p/2gpx3Oybxe/ 

I need to eat more! Time to go back to the gym when I'm back! #NYC #Shanghai

y1%2819%29.jpg

15-05-10 Jung Ji Hoon Facebook 
credit Jung Ji Hoon Facebook / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Bestie ... 
Good~~~~

watch video here

fb%280%29.jpg

*** IDK where are the posts here from the temporary forum, huh? It seems that they're missing - they're not added on in this permanent/new one. :wub:

***********************************************************************************

[27-Apr-15][herworldplus]Exclusive! We chat to Rain about his new TV show

Korean%20superstar%20Rain%20exclusive%20

Exclusive! We chat to Rain about his new TV show

SEE PHOTOS: Korean superstar Rain (of the amazing abs) chats about working hard, staying grounded and working with Krystal from f(x) in this exclusive interview

Korean superstar singer and actor Rain returned to the small screen after a 4-year hiatus with the romantic drama My Lovely Girl co-starring f(x)’s Krystal Jung. Set against the backdrop of the entertainment industry in Korea, Rain plays Hyun Wook, CEO and Producer of a top record label.

1. Hyun Wook, the character you play in My Lovely Girl, is a talented lyricist who is incredibly successful, somewhat similar to you in real life. For you, what do you think is the key to your success?

I think I still have a long way to go. Some people might think Rain is the superstar or super successful, but I am someone who always set new goals and try to accomplish them.

2. Talent VS hard work, which of it did you think constituted more to your success?

It is definitely through hard work.

3. With all that success that you have achieved with your career all these years, how do you stay focused and grounded?

As I mentioned above, I always work hard and conscientiously.  Setting the goal is my first step when I make the new project, then I always try to accomplish it.

4. When things get overwhelming or depressing, what is the best remedy for cheering yourself up?

It is really the people that I work with and my fans. They never fail to cheer me up, they are the reason why I am strong and are always there whenever I am feeling not so great.

5. Are any of the scenes or situations in the drama a true depiction of how the Korean entertainment scene is like?

I think the writers have tried to accurately portray the rality and various social phenomena of the Entertainment industry in Korea. However, as this is ‘a drama’, so viewers can expect conflicts that are not ‘real’, just to spice the story up.

6. Your guest appearance in Running Man for the Australia leg left a very deep impression on many. You were highly competitive and committed, going all out to win (and hardly cheating). Have you always been this relentless in everything?

Yes, I am very competitive. I am relentless as well. I want to give my best in everything I do.

7. Do you take defeats well?

Yes, I do take defeats well. However, I don’t just leave them at that. I will take time to analyze why I was defeated and make sure I don’t make the same mistakes again. I think it is important to learn from one’s mistakes.

8. Could you tell us what goes into your daily training regime? How long do you spend on going to the gym/exercising? Is there anything you can’t eat?

I exercise regularly; I make it a point to spend some time in the gym. It is important for people to enjoy their exercise, so choose a form of exercise that makes you happy.

9. What made you decide on My Lovely Girl as your comeback TV drama?

I have always wanted to act in a ‘fairytale’ drama and this was the perfect opportunity. My Lovely Girlis a drama that can be enjoyed by the whole family.

10. What is it like returning to the drama set?

It was exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time. I had to get back to the basics, so I took up voice and pronunciation classes.

11. What was it like acting alongside Krystal?

This is actually the first time I am acting alongside an actress who is 12 years younger than me. But age difference is not a problem for me. She (Krystal) is a very smart and talented girl, we share the same thinking as well. She is always polite to crew and works very hard. And I truly admire and thank her for that.

12. You've taken on a fair bit of action roles in the past. Which do you prefer - action or romantic roles?

I do not have a preference; I like them both equally. I never pick a film based on the genre; I choose the characters I play. I will think it through thoroughly – if I am the best person to play the character, if I will be able to excel in it and if I can match with the other characters.

13. What is a role that you would like to take on in the future?

I would like to give every role a shot. There are still so many roles I have not played.

14. What do your fans mean to you?

They are my family. They have been there, supporting me, since my debuted. I feel stronger each time I think I of them.

My Lovely Girl airs every Sunday at 4.30pm. (2 episodes back-to-back), first and exclusively on ONE (Singtel TV Ch 513, 604 and StarHub TV Ch 124, 820 and 823).

source http://www.herworldplus.com/celebs-men-sex/celebs/exclusive-we-chat-rain-about-his-new-tv-show

150512 LAviva Rain gif

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

LAviva乐维饮冰果茶

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/005PyNg8gw1es1hpxfanjg30c80avqv7.gif

15-05-13 RAIN-JIHOON Weibo

credit RAIN-JIHOON Weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

I'm in newyork

nn1%282%29.jpg

nn3%283%29.jpg

nn2%282%29.jpg

15-05-13 Rain Facebook & instagram New profile picture

Jung Ji Hoon FB

rain_oppa instagram

11255500_912273375495501_186909469534836

15-05-12 Rain @ MCM Soho Store Event in NYC

source http://www.mcmworldwide.com/en/zeitgeist/journaldetail?articleid=ArticleID-15196

INTRODUCING BEATS X MCM

Calling all audiophiles – in celebration of music, fashion & technology, MCM launches a limited edition collaboration with the notorious sound tech/entertainment purveyor Beats by Dr. Dre.  Inspired by progressivism & fashionology, the first-time collection blurs the lines between innovation in sound and originality in style.

Debuting a trilogy of audio delights, the exclusive collection includes a range of Beats Studio Wireless Headphones, Pill Speaker Character bundle and Tour earphones, designed to unite composition & design for contemporary lifestyles.

On 12 May, MCM & Beats amped up the volume, hosting a luxurious listening & launching event at the New York SoHo Flagship.

Attended by industry  influencers, VIP’s & trendsetters alike, the summer celebration kicked off R&B sensation PartyNextDoor performing their latest tracks, followed by celebrity DJ Vastie who took over the  decks and played summer sounds that got the crowd moving.

Other guests including triple threat megastar singer, dancer & actor Rain, sipped on delicious cocktails and lined up to preview the MCM x Beats by Dr Dre collections on display.  In between high-octane electropop anthems and downbeat dancehall-tinged verves , guests celebrated the start of the summer in style.

Teaming up with cutting-edge sound engineer Beats, takes MCM's pioneering appreciation for innovation, originality and high-end experiences to the next level.  

Music has played a leading role in MCM’s heritage, as it was established during the 70’s when Munich was at the centre of the European disco scene.  From groove to glamour, music has been a core inspiration behind the avant-garde progressivism interwoven between MCM’s evolving culture, lifestyle & designs.

Stay tuned: whether you’re a head-banger or café chameleon, you won’t want to miss this first time premiere.  The limited edition collection ships early June and will be available in MCM stores worldwide and on Apple.com.

mcm_x_beats_event_in_soho__ny_6.jpg

15-05-00 Rain in NYC 

Credit @奚梦瑶吧 weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1%28688%29.jpg

[MCM]15-05-13 MCM x BEATS Launch Event Preview at SoHo

CREDIT MCM / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

*** So many celebrities in here................ :P

[FashionTV]15-05-13 Met Gala 2015 Red Carpet Arrivals

credit FashionTV / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2q1d16_met-gala-2015-red-carpet-arrivals-ft-beyonce-kim-kardashian-rihanna-fashiontv_lifestyle?start=3

00000000000000%282%29.jpg

PHOTOS: Rain takes Vogue China to a few of his favorite spots in New York

000000000000000000000000000000001.jpg

International entertainer Rain attended the prestigious 2015 Met Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art last week with Fan Bing Bing, Kris Wu, Vogue China Editor-in-Chief Angelica Cheung, celebrated actress Gong Li, and a veritable host of Chinese celebrities. When he remained in New York for some sightseeing and R&R (he was still there as of yesterday, folks), that made me go hmmm. He's not one to let the grass grow under his feet. He's always working, it seems.

The cat was let out of the bag on May 9, when Vogue China Magazine posted on their Instagram about Rain's casual photo shoot around Lower Manhattan.

VogueChinaIG_05092015b_STDFclean.JPG

And then, on May 10, the actual photo shoot hit the Internet on Vogue China's mobile app.

The weather was gorgeous and sunny on the day of the shoot, perfect for a walk around the popular district/neighborhood of SoHo.

1431104963_mD6GyB_smaller.jpg

1431104855_0uR0Mo.jpg

Because Rain is German luxe brand MCM's ambassador for Greater China and Southeast Asia, naturally he would stop at MCM's new SoHo boutique at 100 Greene Street. 

Rain checked over the merchandise, including the MCM x EKOCYCLE Collection, which came about when MCM joined Coca-Cola and singer/songwriter will.i.am in a style and sustainability collaboration this past April.

1431104881_RtHtmj0_smaller.jpg

1431104903_DnF5j1_smaller.jpg

Who did they run into in the boutique? Chinese supermodel and friend Ming Xi. Smile for the camera, Ming!

1431104912_ROEFen_smaller.jpg

There's nothing like a cold treat on a hot day. Hey, somebody stop that ice cream truck!

1431104775_TOmnP0_smaller.jpg

Rain and friend Kim Kwang Min take a break on a SoHo stoop.

1431104947_5pLgTE_smaller.jpg

When it came to some serious nourishment — sandwiches, entrees, beverages and sweets — popular patisserie Ladurée U.S. SoHo on West Broadway fit the bill, whether outside in the tree-shaded, petal-strewn garden or inside the über-luxurious tea room and restaurant.

voguechinamagrainnymay2015.jpg

1431105012_8S62Hn_smaller.jpg

1431104998_xYnHbg_smaller.jpg

1431105006_llCtLX_smaller.jpg

RainKwangMinLaudureeSoHoSharonPak_STDF.J

LadureeSoHoRain_May2015_STDFclean.JPG

All in all, it looks like Rain's been having a good ol' time in the Big Apple on this visit. He's been doing plenty of posting on his social media since he got there, so his fans are having a good ol' time too. 

RainMetGalaJulianneMoore_STDFclean.JPG

"The weather is so nice ~ "

RainSohoNY_STDFclean.JPG

RainSohoNY2_STDFclean.JPG

The cook is in. Steak, anyone? :) 

nn33_smaller.jpg

nn22_smaller.jpg

source : dramafever