Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

willenette said: x   x   x  x  I really don't know why he turned this down - I guess the reason why LJW is the lead now is because RAIN himself won't do this drama. Wait & see..........what his plans are. I support him whatever that is.....But, I'm a bit disappointed when I read the news today because I was really expecting that he's going to do this drama. I thought all along we could get to see him in the small screen again. :-h

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 668.731201171875px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);" Salute D'Amour VIP Premiere 1 April 2015 

20150401_1427891648_12356300_1.jpg
222000201220.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/han-ji-min-bi-rain-jang-dong-gun-song.html/

Stars Come To Support 'Salute D'Amour'

April 2, 2015

Source:bntnews.co.

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Upcoming movie 'Salute D'Amour' held its VIP premiere on April 1 at the Youngdeungpo CGV.

'Salute D'Amour' is a love story revolving around seniors in their seventies for a sweet romance. Dating rookie Sung Chul (Park Geun Hyung) likes florist Keum Neem (Yoon Yeo Jung) and the people around them try their best to support and help them in their relationship.

Meanwhile, this movie will be released nationwide on April 9. (photo by bntnews DB)

One of the stars was Rain and here are more of his pics at said event

c0047605_23195395.jpg

c0047605_2320434.jpg

c0047605_23201276.jpg

c0047605_2320212.jpg
c0047605_23203162.jpg

c0047605_23204266.jpg

c0047605_23205173.jpg

c0047605_2321154.jpg

Source:rainstorm

18439735.jpg

Rain keeps his look modest in a sweater and button up

source pic:mwave/enewsworld

--------------------------------------

150401 My Daily_장동건·비·최지우등 '장수상회위해 톱스타들 뭉쳤다' [MD동영상]

(Rain @ '장수상회' VIP Premiere)

Credit: MYDAILY 마이데일리 /scorpiola@rain-cloud

-----------------------------------------

[Vid]150402 TV Daily_[TD영상] 엑소-장동건-비 등 초특급★ 총출동 (장수상회 VIP시사회) Rain @ movie '장수상회' VIP Premiere

http://news.nate.com/view/20150401n54668

11084288_937076629659578_414051598160493

-----------------------------------------

[Vid]150401 Rain message for 5/19 第二届万人微商大会暨巨星演唱会 in Shanghai

http://v.qq.com/page/b/y/7/b01505x5jy7.html?__t=1&ptag=1.sina&_out=1

11040922_936792756354632_540343453627401

------------------------------------

15-04-02 Rain LAviva Picture 

credit LAviva乐维饮冰果茶 weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud

uuu%280%29.gif

Guest merycote

willenette said:Hi merycote, I really don't know why he turned this down - I guess the reason why LJW is the lead now is because RAIN himself won't do this drama. Wait & see..........what his plans are. I support him whatever that is.....But, I'm a bit disappointed when I read the news today because I was really expecting that he's going to do this drama. I thought all along we could get to see him in the small screen again. :-h

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"12 Throwback photos of Korean celebrities in their school uniforms

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

Korean_celebrites_schol_unifroms.png

Don't you wish you went to school in Korea just so you could wear adorable school uniforms? We do. We vicariously live that dream watching actors in school uniforms in dramas. (See full list of those dramas) This time, we wanted to show you how our favorite celebrities looked in their school years and tell you a little bit about their old days. Take a look!

2. Rain

42_d8HmaXr.jpg

While in high school, Rain lost his mother because the family could not afford the hospital bill. JYP Entertainment's Park Jin Young later recalled he cast Rain because he could sense Rain's urgency. For example, Rain ate ramen noodles with milk as his regular meal and wore the same sweats for months because he was so broke. He debuted in 2002 with Bad Guy and rose to a Hallyu star after the romantic comedy Full House with Song Hye Gyo.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/12-korean-celebrities-in-high-school-uniforms-pictures/

15-04-02 Rain Diamond Lover  

Credit Lii小婕 weibo/ratoka

反复看了三遍,激动到不行。我强迫着自己从编剧的身份跳脱出来,单纯的以观众的视角去看,得出一个客观的结论,棒,太棒了!看着我心中的故事变成一个个真实跃动的画面,我的小心脏啊,噗通噗通快要跳出来了!ee909d.png谢谢导演,谢谢演员,谢谢Boss,谢谢所有工作人员,圆了我的梦。这一克拉,闪闪发光ee80b5.png

dd%281%29.jpg

----------------------------------------

class="postitle" diamond lover drops long trailer April 2, 2015
Source:breathlesssurvival

dlt

Chinese drama Diamond Lover starring Tang Yan and Rain dropped a lengthy trailer which is reminiscent of 200-Pound Beauty. The good news is that Rain speaks Korean throughout with a smattering of Mandarin, thus his voice won’t be dubbed over. I like Rain a lot and he has plenty of on-screen charm – just that his recent projects haven’t been up my alley and fizzled on most fronts. His character is pretty cute here and he does comedy well but I’m not holding out much for the plot which seems riddled with tons of clichés. Plus, I’m very far from being a fan of Tang Yan. But this nine-minute clip is enough for me to enjoy Rain lookin’ all spiffy and adorable. Chemistry-wise… don’t see or feel anything. But maybe the actors will pull it off during the course of the drama.

--------------------------------------

[Cap Pic]15-04-02 Rain Diamond Lover Trailer

Posted by memo-rain on April 2, 2015

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

4.jpg

]05.jpg5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

more@http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/cap-pic-15-04-02-rain-diamond-lover-trailer

2015.04.03. Rain & Baekga in Shibuya

15-04-03 Rain in Shibuya

credit @hanaredd twitter/ratoka/scorpiola

OMG I meet Bi Rain in Shibuya!!! #Rain #BiRain #

@hanaredd 
6 hours ago

Rain was just standing next to me, I realizes it was him when he talked in Korean. I kept staring at him and I moved to take pic secretly

g1%2816%29.jpg

g2%286%29.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

RAIN @29rain
우왕... 오랜만이다 ~ 1995년생 어렸을때 이것 때문에 고생많이했음 캔버스 하이탑!!!! https://instagram.com/p/1A1CWcpSmM/

10385546_938284136205494_42280557207544611130095_938284456205462_685498882935703---------------------------------------------

150404 Rain LOVO picture

http://lovo.taiwan.tmall.com/?_lang=zh_CN:TB-GBK

TB2pekZcXXXXXbrXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!399096865.

--------------------------------------------------

class="title"Wallpaper! Get your Rain calendar wallpaper for April 2015.

(1400 x 800.

CloudUSAApril2015MerrickLOVORain2_1400x800

CloudUSAApril2015MerrickLOVORain1B_1400x800

(1026 x 792. Month. Cloud USA YouTube mod JJ/Rainthetreasure.)

11080351_450987908382347_5901604364534516968_o

(800 x 500. Year. edinaholmes @ deviantART.)

yearly_calendar_wallpaper_2015___rain__2__by_edinaholmes-d8bj99z

yearly_calendar_wallpaper_2015___rain_by_edinaholmes-d8bj8ff

Source:CloudUSA

class="content-title" Rain Sells His Property in Preparation for a Wedding? JiwonYu April 4, 2015

April 4, 2015

Source:soompi

Rain Sells His Property in Preparation for a Wedding?

Singer and actor Rain sold his house in Samseong-dong, Seoul. There are suspicions that he is getting ready to wed his girlfriend, actress Kim Tae Hee.

According to Star News, it is confirmed that Rain recently sold his house located in Samseong-dong, Seoul, and is known to have collected quite a lot of money after selling his property. There have been guesses suggesting that he may be preparing for a wedding.

In response to this news, Rain’s agency states, “It is true that he sold his house located in Samseong-dong, but it’s not because he’s preparing for his wedding. He is currently living with his parents. He himself is flustered hearing this sudden news.”

[04-Apr-15][Allkpop]Rain and Kim Tae Hee marriage rumors are stirring up again!

KimTaeHeeRain_1428168473_af_org.jpg

Rumors that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are planning to tie the knot soon are afloat once again following Rain's recent real estate transactions. 

On April 4, Star News announced that Rain officially sold his house located in the Samseong neighborhood of Seoul back on April 2. According to reports, Rain made a huge profit from this sale. Although the amount he sold for has not been revealed, he originally bought the property back in 2006 at 3.1 billion won (approx. $2.8 million USD). The market price of the house is now said to be worth double after Rain remodeled the building in 2009 and built an addition. 

After living in the Samseong house, it has been reported that Rain actually moved a few years ago to a villa in the neighborhood of Cheongdam. Rumors suggest that he did so in order to start plans of marriage with Kim Tae Hee. An insider has stated that Rain will be using the funds he gained from selling the Samseong house to prepare for the wedding. Star News has additionally reported that Rain is planning on taking a family trip with Kim Tae Hee to Jeju Island soon, further adding fuel to the marriage speculation. 

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were the subject of marriage rumors before when Kim Tae Hee was baptized into Rain's religion of Catholicism. Although Rain has previously denied these rumors, netizens appear to believe otherwise. Many seem to actually disapprove of the notion as top comments read, "Ha... Kim Tae Hee, please only date him," "Be good... to Kim Tae Hee," and, "Tae Hee-ya... even now... please think about it...

Not that netizens can really do anything to stop them if the marriage rumors prove to be true as reports say that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are enjoying a happy relationship. Two years ago, witnesses saw the two celebrities enjoying a date at an amusement park in Los Angeles. Last June 2014, witnesses again saw Rain and Kim Tae Hee enjoying a meal together at a barbecue restaurant. Earlier this year, Kim Tae Hee sought Rain at the filming site for his Chinese drama 'Love is Like Diamonds' and cheered him on. 

source allkpop

[04-Apr-15][Koreaboo]Speculations arise on marriage plan between Rain and Kim Tae Hee

df.png?width=750

On April 4th, rumors have begun circulating in regards to a marriage plan between Rainand Kim Tae Hee, after Rain was reported to have sold his home in Samseong-dong.

It has been reported that completed the sale of his original home on April 2nd in preparation for a move into a luxurious villa in Cheongdam-dong with his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee. It has been speculated that marriage would come soon after the move.

In relation to the rumors, Cube Entertainment stated, “While it is true that Rain recently sold his house at Samseong-dong, he and Kim Tae Hee have not begun to make plans for marriage. He is currently residing with his parents. Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s relationship is still strong but we have not heard anything yet about a marriage.

Meanwhile, the couple recently made a short trip to Jeju Island and is still holding strongafter dating for more than two years!

SourceThe Fact and Starnews  //KOREABOO

class="entry-title"Rain and Kim Tae Hee Pass the Two Year Dating Mark and K-ent Spots Signs of Impending Nuptials Posted on April 4, 2015 by ockoala

nunse2.jpg

The latest Korean star couple of Lee Min Ho and Suzy is merely the most recent in a long line of famous and beautiful Korean entertainers getting together. There are a couple of still together pairings that remain on wedding and/or breakup watch, most notably Rain and Kim Tae Hee. K-ent has recently switched on the wedding watch for the two after a series of events hinting strongly that the couple is seriously considering matrimony – Rain got baptized as a Catholic into Kim Tae Hee’s church, the two are openly dating with visits to each other’s filming sets, jaunts to amusement parks and cuddly restaurant dates, they’ve recently booked tickets to Jeju together for a vacation in April, and Rain just listed his condo in Seoul for sale (meaning he’s planning to get a married place with Tae Hee, mebbe?). All of these occurrences can mean nothing or something, but one thing’s for certain, these two are really bucking the odds already and doing it happily.

nunse5.jpg

nunse4.jpgThe K-ent and public scrutiny on whether Rain and Kim Tae Hee will get married is very understandable. Unlike younger celeb couple Lee Seung Gi and Yoona, who are in their twenties and he still needs to do his military service, Rain and Tae Hee are both in their thirties and he’s done with the army already. At this point in their lives, and with their relationship past the 2 year mark and still going strong, it’s natural to expect the couple to head down the aisle or break up and move on if this isn’t going the distance.

I think Rain knows a super good thing when he sees one and isn’t letting his Seoul National University smartypants and sweetie pie girlfriend go. As for Kim Tae Hee, if the K-netizens still think she’s dating down by picking beefcake Rain, maybe he’s got other, ahem, assets she finds very worthwhile. What I meant is his hardworking ethics, of course, as Rain is famous for coming from nothing and working his butt off to make it to the top. Who doesn’t like a man who works hard for his money and then treats you like a queen. Despite K-netizens disapproval of this relationship, I’m sure Rain and Kim Tae Hee are laughing all the way to the bank as they keep earning the CF bucks, and likely the baby bank as well if they do get married and have beautiful babies together.

azuvilla2006 said:
willenette said: x   x   x  x  I really don't know why he turned this down - I guess the reason why LJW is the lead now is because RAIN himself won't do this drama. Wait & see..........what his plans are. I support him whatever that is.....But, I'm a bit disappointed when I read the news today because I was really expecting that he's going to do this drama. I thought all along we could get to see him in the small screen again. :-h

15-04-06 noteang instagram_Rain

credit noteang / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

#셀럽의하루

A photo posted by @noteang on Apr 5, 2015 at 8:57pm PDT

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"#셀럽의하루

00%2817%29.jpg

Guest merycote

willenette said:Hi merycote, thanks for sharing the trailer. So nice to see that soompi was able to fix the YT problem in this site. So, is it confirmed to be released this June? What I know is release will be on summer, this might be from June-Sept. Ye, I think they release an early trailer before the drama airs, if this is really airing this June. But, I wonder if this is the official one, huh?  :-h

merycote said: willenette said:Hi merycote, thanks for sharing the trailer. So nice to see that soompi was able to fix the YT problem in this site. So, is it confirmed to be released this June? What I know is release will be on summer, this might be from June-Sept. Ye, I think they release an early trailer before the drama airs, if this is really airing this June. But, I wonder if this is the official one, huh?  :-h

*** So nice to see & know that RAIN has another endorsement in Korea.............VIRUS brand clothing wear.....NICE!  Can't wait to see the CF. :))

15-04-06 viruskorea instagram_Rain

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

source

http://www.virus-korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=withstar_k&wr_id=40

월드 스타 비, 바이러스코리아와 만나다.

모 기업의 피트니스 광고촬영 현장. 
한 남자가 구슬땀을 흘리며 덤벨을 들고 있습니다. 
그의 정체는 월드스타 비!!! 
가슴에 새겨진 VIRUS라는 문구가 눈에 띄는군요. 

월드스타 비도 입는 바이러스코리아. 
"바이러스운동복" 
놓치지 마세요.

yyy%280%29.jpg

credit viruskorea

[VIRUS-Magazine]

월드스타 비(정지훈) 바이러스와 만나다.

모 기업의 피트니스 광고촬영 현장.

한 남자가 구슬땀을 흘리며 덤벨을 들고 있습니다.

그의 정체는 월드스타 비!!!

가슴에 새겨진 VIRUS라는 문구가 눈에 띄는군요.

월드스타 비도 입는 바이러스코리아.

"바이러스운동복”

놓치지 마세요.

www.virus-korea.com

#바이러스 #바이러스코리아 #virus #viruskorea #피트니스 #티셔츠 #연예인 #가수 #패션 #운동 #바이러스운동복 #스포츠웨어 #스포츠 #이너웨어 #스포츠이너웨어 #비 #정지훈 #rain

zzz%280%29.jpg

*** This is because the media hypes it up so much. This is invasions of privacy again. Ahhh......people love gossip... that's why we are here – LOL.

Is Rain and Kim Tae Hee In The Midst of Wedding Preparations?

Rumor has it that Rain sold one of his properties to save up for their wedding.

Rain, Kim Tae Hee

Is Rain and Kim Tae Hee really tying the knot? That's the big question being asked around as rumors about the couple engaging in wedding plans once again surfaced.

Star News reported on April 4 that Rain has sold his Samseong, Seoul house on April 2. It was said that Rain made a huge profit from the sale of his estate. Sources say Rain bought the house at 3.1 billion won (2.8 million USD) back in 2006, and it is said that the market value for the property has doubled after Rain renovated it in 2009 and made additional buildings.

Prior to its sale, the Samseong property remained unoccupied since Rain moved transferred to a villa in the Cheongdam neighborhood a few years ago. It was said that Rain moved out of the Samseong house to start planning his marriage with Kim Tae Hee, with the profit from the sale of the Samseong house going into wedding funds.

Moreover, reports say Rain will be heading on a family trip to Jeju Island with Kim Tae Hee, making people speculate that this could be the time Rain asks for Kim Tae Hee's hand in marriage with the blessing of both their families.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee were first hit by wedding rumors after Rain was baptized into Catholicism, which is known to be Kim Tae Hee's religion.

Kim Tae Hee and Rain's relationship was confirmed in January 2013 after a Dispatch broke the news. The two have been happily dating since, even with Rain's military enlistment. The two have been spotted on dates in Korea and overseas. Lately, Kim Tae Hee visited Rain on the set of his Chinese drama series "Love is Like Diamonds" and showed him support.

source : kpopstarz

*** This is LOVO picture...............  :)>-

15-04-07 Rain Picture

credit HairStylistMJ  weibo / ratoka -

*** This is an article about rich celebrities who owned real estate holdings on the year 2014 & its rankings. (based upon the criteria). And based on this article most celebs have properties in Cheongdam-dong area, where RAIN has currently one. Son Yen Jin has newly-bought one as well. Based on the criteria, RAIN ranks as #6 among list of celebrities here. No. 1 is of course, Lee Soo Man of SM Entertainment.

:)>-

15-04-07 연예인 부동산부자 슌위

_.jpg

연예인 부동산부자 슌위

최근에 스타 연예인 배우 손예진(본명:손언진)씨가 서울시 마포구 서교동, 합정역에 위치한 지하1층~지상2층 건물을 최근 약 90억원에 매입하였다는 소식이 전해지면서 연예인 부동산부자에 관한 관심이 모아지고 있습니다.

_.jpg

2014년 기준 스타 연예인들의 부동산 소유 보유 현황에 의한 연예인 부동산 부자 순위(기준시가 기준)입니다.

스타 연예인들의 부동산 보유 현황을 살펴보면 강남 그중에서도 특히 청담동 빌딩을 가장 많이 소유하는 것으로 나타나네요..

1위 : SM엔터테인먼트 이수만, 209억, 강남 압구정동
2위 : YG엔터테인먼트 양현석, 193억, 합정동,서교동, 홍대 일대
3위 : 서태지, 175억, 논현동, 묘동
4위 : 전지현, 131억 논현동, 이촌동
5위 : 송승헌, 123억 잠원동
6위 : 비(본명 정지훈), 110억, 청담동
7위 : 유인촌(전 문화체육관광부 장관), 105억 청담동
8위 : 박중훈, 101억, 역삼동
9위 : 권상우, 86억, 경기 분당
10위 : 김태희, 82억, 청담동
11위 : 차인표, 신애라(), 84억, 청담동
12위 : 김태희, 74억, 역삼동
13위 : 장동건, 66억, 한남동
14위 : 김정은, 65억, 청담동
15위 : 최란, 60억, 청담동
16위 : 고소영, 55억, 청담동
17위 : 장근석, 58억, 청담동
18위 : 손지창, 오현수 53억, 청담동
19위 : 박정수, 50억, 청담동
20위 : 김남주, 김승우, 42억, 청담동
21위 : 박진영, 41억, 청담동
22위 : 김호진, 김지호, 40억, 청담동
23위 : 류시원, 49억, 청담동
24위 : 싸이, 44억, 청담동
25위 : 신동엽, 42억, 청담동
26위 : 장우혁, 41억, 신사동
27위 : 태진아, 40억, 이태원동
28위 : 현빈, 40억, 청담동
29위 : 신승훈, 37억, 신사동
30위 : 류승범, 36억, 신사동

source http://cafe.naver.com/oguide/45349 / memo-rain

7 Idols Who’ve Grown Into Strong Manly Men

Posted on April 8, 2015

Source:koreaboo

While most K-Pop men are blessed with good looks to grab the attention of fans, we think a few idols definitely stand out for their manly charms instead of their pretty boy image.

7ac8b58e2cec4d79bd8c2f937561db1c.jpeg

skipped .   .   .   .   .

6 of 7

Rain

Asia's king of dance and the original idol that moved women everywhere with his magnetic dancing and sultry crooning, Rain is the epitome of manly without trying too hard.

bf7de0b35913424d8418aae1800469c6.jpeg

more@http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/7-idols-whove-grown-into-strong-manly-men/

--------------------------------------------

itemprop="name"Rain, Chanyeol, Han Ji Min, Jang Dong Gun and more come out to support film Salute D'Amour at its VIP screening

by Stephe Thornton on Wed, Apr 08, 2015

Source:dramafever.

There was a great turnout for the VIP screening of new movie Salute D'Amour (장수상회, from the literal title Jang-Soo Store), which took place on April 1 at the Yeongdeungpo District CGV Theater in Seoul. Many stars walked the red carpet and gave the film and their colleagues in the cast their support.

skipped .   .   .   .   .

Rain (비)

201504012109771434_551be03a8e90f.jpg

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/stars-come-out-to-support-new-film-salute-damour-

2015.04.09. Rain LAviva cf making picture

11008478_941112332589341_635331960792116
mo(0).jpg

credit HairStylistMJ  weibo/ratoka/scorpiola

-----------------------------------

See the rib-tickling new trailer for Rain's upcoming Chinese drama Diamond Lover

by Stephe Thornton on Tue, Apr 07, 2015

Source:dramafever.com/

Diamond_lover.png

A trailer for Rain's new romantic Chinese drama Diamond Lover (克拉恋人) has finally been released, and it's a whopping 9 minutes long. Yay! 

The drama's looking good on all fronts. Even with the language barrier, I cracked up through the first 5 minutes. South Korean actor Rain and Chinese A-listers Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin, along with young model/actress Di Li Re Ba have it going on in the comedic relief department. Looks like there will be no end to the laughs.

The second half of the trailer changes the mood and gets to the serious stuff that makes TV dramas live up to that name. Angst, and betrayal. Denial, and acceptance. Love, and heartache. Hugging, and kissing.

See for yourself. 

Looks like all the hard work by the cast, the production crew, and Director Chen Ming Zhang is paying off, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. 

Diamond Lover screenwriter Li Jie (Lii小婕) posted the picture below on her Weibo account on April 2, along with happy words about her excitement over the way the drama has come together.

dd1.jpg
The gist of her post: Repeatedly watched it three times, too excited to work. I forced myself to escape from my screenwriter identity and simply looked from the audience’s perspective, drew an objective conclusion… great! Turned the story in my mind into a vibrant and true picture of my little heart… Thank you, director, actors, thank you, Boss, thank you to all the staff, my dream fulfilled, Diamond Lover…

That's a good sign, folks!

c995d143ad4bd1130b6bf3b55eafa40f4afb0596

I'd love to be able to tell you the premiere date, the network, and confirm the number of episodes, but I can't. Those details still haven't been released, and I have to wonder, what's the deal? Is a bidding war going on? (Diamond Lover is the most-anticipated Chinese drama of 2015 right now, so networks fighting over it isn't far-fetched.) Or, the delay could be something as simple as a conflict in schedule — the time slot they want versus what's available. 

Or, they could be building as much suspense when it comes to the viewers as they possibly can (it's called strategy).

There's no telling. Something should be coming down the pike soon though, so stay tuned.

s236.jpg

For those of you just now hearing about Diamond Lover, here's a brief synopsis by producer/global distributor DMG Entertainment:

"Rain ditches his nice guy image to play the role of a cold, overbearing, manipulative business executive, while the lovely Tang Yan plays a disfigured young woman who will undergo a “metamorphosis,” handsome Luo Jin takes on the role of an awkward obstetrician, and “girl next door” Di Li Re Ba is cast as a glamorous movie star. 

Like real diamonds, the show’s characters will be placed under intense pressure that will either transform them into diamonds or crush them. It’s this universal theme of brilliance through transformation that producers feel will resonate strongly with a variety of audiences."

SFvh-cczmvun6669597.jpg

While waiting for more developments in Diamond Lover news, you can catch up with Tiffany Tang in her Chinese romantic historical series Perfect Couple (2014) right here on DramaFever. And while you're at it, don't forget to check out Luo Jin in historical melodrama Beauties of the Emperor (2012). 

There be a whole lot of mega-star Rain to choose from here as well, so immerse yourself in his most recent Korean drama, My Lovable Girl, or one of his classics from back in the day.

Keep your fingers crossed that Diamond Lover will hit TVs in China very soon. Maybe we should send up prayers to the TV drama gods just in case. 

It can't hurt!

s153.jpg

000012.jpg

Poster and images credit: As tagged / official Diamond Lover Weibo / Director Chen Ming Zhang

Trailer source: DMG Ent. / v.qq.com / Ady Hwang

14-07-05 hanlu_zheng instagram

Posted by memo-rain on April 9, 2015

jjj.jpg

credit hanlu_zheng instagram

https://instagram.com/p/qD_gXGK1ak/

周六认真工作的Teddyemojiemojiemoji

1506938_941120712588503_7760813100825907

[Vid]150407 Arirang TV_Pops in Seoul_Rain (Love Song) 비 (널 붙잡을 노래)

cr.:scorpiola

#t=44
Once at One Rain (Love Song) This is the title track of Rain′s 6th album, ″Back to the Basic.″ It is a ballad song with a beautiful piano melody that was wri...

------------------------------------------------

As I understand my Lovely Girl is aired in Japan starting  April 06, 2

cr.:scorpiola

1506718_940640042636570_552358994552097717608_940640039303237_474253779442889033

15-04-09 Rain Diamond Lover  picture

Credit @克拉恋人rain唐嫣 weibo / ratoka -

class="content-title"Jun Ji Hyun Undergoing Constant Dispute With Neighbors

Though Jun Ji Hyun is the beloved sweetheart of Korea, it seems that she may not be that popular among her neighbors.

Last June 25, Jun Ji Hyun bought a villa, located in the Hyundai House Neighborhood, worth 7 billion won (approx. 6.4 million USD).

(skipped unrelated.....)

Hyundai House Neighborhood is often referred to as the Beverly Hills of Korea because stars such as Shin Ae Ra, Cha In Pyo, Lee Mi Yeon, and Rain have lived there in the past. Even now, Kim Nam Joo, Kim Seung Woo, and several company CEOs live in the neighborhood.

credit : soompi news