Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

I love Rain and Ha Ji Won in Love Story, and it would rock my world if they will reunite in The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days. ^^

class="single__title entry-title"Rain and Kim Tae Hee to travel to Jeju Island for short couple vacation

Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Hallyu couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee are planning to travel together to Jeju Island for a short romantic vacation. The two have been showing continuous love and support in their relationship.

According to multiple reports published on March 22nd, the couple purchased open tickets to Jeju Island recently and are planning to schedule in their vacation. This will be the first trip together as a couple since the beginning of the year as they have been busy with their individual schedules.

Rain has been busy with the Chinese drama Diamond Lover, in which filming took place in China, Korea, and Europe. The drama’s filming wrapped up at the start of March. In addition, he recently filmed a CF for a Chinese soda drink on March 21st, returning to Korea on the following day.

Kim Tae Hee starred in a Chinese drama as well named Wang Xizhi. The actress has finished filming for the drama last month and traveled to the United States for a short vacation and a photoshoot.

Meanwhile, the couple has been freely enjoying casual dates in public since last year. Two years ago, they were spotted at an amusement park in Los Angeles, and in the middle of last year, they were once again spotted having a meal at a BBQ restaurant in Seoul. Moreover, Kim Tae Hee visited Rain’s filming set in China to show her support as well. Reportedly, Rain has received baptism following Kim Tae Hee into Christianity.

Source: Star News / koreaboo

class="entry-title"Rain in talks to star in new Hong Sisters drama ‘Warm And Cozy’

rain

This is amazing. When I first read that my darling Hong Sisters are planning for a new drama, Rain was among the names I added in my wishlist to star in it. Then the writers went on to court Kim Woo Bin, which was also great. Unfortunately, it will take more time till he graces our screens as the leading man in a drama as he turned down the offer citing time issues as his reason. Anyway, I’m super happy to get this news that now the drama is in talks with Rain to take up the role of the hero. I think he would look great in the zany nature of comedy the Hongs write. I’ve already witnessed his comic timing in Full House as well as Fugitive Plan B. Not to mention that I can’t wait to see him again in something energetic and light after the gigantic disappointment that was his last show My Lovely Girl, which was as dull as ditch water. I do think that the two artists are very different to be considered for the same role, but then that’s what acting is all about, right? You have to know how to act variety of characters.

Other updates for the drama include the name change where Warm And Cozy has replaced initial Jejudo Gatsby. I have no problem with it and I’m in a minority here but I like that they have dropped the reference and are going for something which is warm just from its title! Kang So Ra is still considering the heroine role. One more good news is that Eom Ki Joon (Dream High) has been courted, who I dearly love. I think he has the quality of chameleon in terms of acting. He is just that great in any kind of role — positive, negative, comedy, emotional. Lee Sung Jae (Gu Family Book) is another name added in the cast.

Warm And Cozy is about people who leave the busy city life and move to the beautiful, serene Jeju Island. Rain’s character will be that of a restaurant owner and he needs to learn cooking skills for this role. The drama will be helmed by the PD of Best Love and plans to air from May on MBC and follows Angry Mom.

ekj

source : TheDramaCorner

Guest merycote

OMG! Rain got so many offers!! Although I hope he will choice the best drama for him~~ I secretly hope he will accept that drama with HJW, Rain and HJW had a great chemistry together in LOVE STORY... they're a really nice looking couple :D
I confess I was wishing a new album as his next proyect, but I realised now that Rain needs urgently a GOOD new drama to clean up himself of that mess of My lovely girl.... so Rain please.. choose wisely this time~ <3

*** RAIN looked really dashing on that day.

15-03-20 Rain @ World Water Day Event

credit : ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTE4MzQ5NDky.html

[24-Mar-15][soompi]Kim Tae Hee and Rain Openly Go on Dates in Public

rainkimtaehee800x450.jpg?width=750

You won’t see Kim Tae Hee and Rain covering their faces with scarves and masks while they go on dates these days.

According to sources close to the couple, they have been openly frequenting a restaurant in Gangnam that’s run by Rain’s good friend, rapper Bbaek Ga. Their most recent visit was just last week.

“It’s a popular place for not only the general public but also many people who work in the entertainment industry,” says one source. “But Kim Tae Hee and Rain have been enjoying going on dates there. Since they are openly having a good time, other customers just whisper about them and don’t try to approach them or bother them.”

The two met when they were filming an advertisement during the fall of 2012, and have been dating since late that year.

There were rumors last year that we’d be hearing wedding bells soon, particularly after Rain was baptized at a cathedral in July in the presence of Kim Tae Hee and their close friends and family. However, his agency denied the rumors and said his baptism was not a sign that the couple was planning to get hitched.

Rain is currently in talks to star in a new SBS drama this summer with Ha J...

source soompi / memo-rain

*** OMG - love the "confused dance" - hahaha. I want to see RAIN dances this, too but, I guess it's not good for my heart. Smexy.......also, unique and catchy. The girls are cute!  :))

CLC break down their fun 'PEPE' choreo, partly choreographed by Rain, into three key moves

New girl group CLC are here to teach you the three key moves from their "PEPE" choreography that have been stealing fans' hearts!

1theK has returned with their latest 'Let's Dance' segment, this time letting us get to know the girls of CLC while learning some fun moves! Each part of their choreography was created to match perfectly with the lyrics of their song "PEPE". The girls not only teach us their dance routine, but teach viewers a thing or two about the difference between a 'some' type of relationship vs. just flirting.

Check the video out for yourself to learn their penguin dance, confused dance (choreographed by Rain), and shutter dance! Or you can watch it just to get some tips on boys!

source : allkpop

***What? Accepting 2-dramas? LOL - Rain you are amazing. He can pull off any mood or character. And I love the HJW pairing more. Although, Ha Ji Won is a little old for Rain by 4-years. Age is just a number sometimes. I hope that this remake would be super great! It sounds nice. Well, I will support Rain whatever he will choose! He has to carefully consider and make a wise choice out of that many offers. I heard HJW has already accepted to do this drama. Good luck Rain!  :)>-

Rain to possibly act in Hong sisters' drama + with Ha Ji Won in remake of Taiwanese drama 'In Time With You'

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2015/03/af_org/Rain_1427146806_af_org.jpg

After Kim Woo Bin turned down the offer to act in the Hong sisters' new MBC drama, 'Feeling Good,' Rain seems to be the next candidate!

His agency Cube DC told Sports Today, "Rain received an offer to appear in 'Feeling Good' and is currently reviewing it; he is not confirmed."

The drama, previously entitled 'Jeju Island Gatsby,' is still undergoing casting, but there is a high level of anticipation already considering the talented sisters behind the work. The Hong sisters have already penned crowd favorites like 'The Greatest Love,' 'The Sun of My Master,' and 'My Girl.'  It is set to air after 'Angry Mom' sometime in the middle of May.

SEE ALSO: Rain being considered for role opposite Ha Ji Won in 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days'

Another offer he is reviewing was revealed to be '7,000 Days, the Time I Loved You.' Cube DC stated, "We heard it was such a good production, so we are looking at it.  He's not confirmed for that."

The drama will be based on a Taiwanese work entitled 'In Time With You' and is likely to air after drama 'My Heart is Shining' and 'Divorce Attorney is Dating,' so it looks like fans will have to wait a while for it.  

The drama will be written by writer Min Hyo Jung of 'Full House,' which previously starred Rain as well, and 'Rooftop Prince'!  It's bound to be really good, then, don't you think? Especially considering how successful original drama was, as well.  In addition to Rain, Ha Ji Won is up for candidacy to be the female lead.

Meanwhile, Rain is currently preoccupied in China as Cube DC revealed, "Currently, he is busy with beverage CF promotions.  He's receiving movie and drama appearance offers in the country and is reviewing them diversely."

source : allkpop

itemprop="name"Two important ways Rain supported girl group CLC's recent debut

CLC (씨엘씨, CrystaL Clear), Cube Entertainment's first girl group since 4Minute six years ago, hit the ground running last week with a showcase of their debut mini-album, First Love, and the MV release and live TV stages of their new song, "Pepe." Label-mate Rain had his juniors' backs, and here's how: 1) he created key choreography for the girls' debut song, and 2) he shared their mini-album cover with all of his fans on Instagram and Twitter.

He tweeted that the girls were cool kids, very cute and kind, and to please listen to their songs and love them a lot. What a guy. ^_^

It was at their debut album showcase at the AX Hall in Kwangjin on March 18 when CLC revealed Rain's guidance and support. "The focal point of 'Pepe' is the cuteness. The choreography for the chorus especially was created by Rain sunbaenim (선배님, senior)," the girls said. "The dance doesn’t come out in the music video. We’ll be showing it on stage, so look out for it.”

Guess what time it is? Time to break down the main three moves of the "Pepe" choreography and learn the Penguin dance, the Confused dance (Rain did the chorus, and this is only a part of that chorus), and the Shutter dance with English, Japanese, and Chinese subtitles. Adorable, ha ha! They were taught the steps AND told in detail why they were doing them (because of sucky guys with sucky dating habits, LOL). 

I cracked up thinking about oppa Rain giving them the lowdown about guys pulling the wool over girls' eyes. keke~

Let's dance!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

March 25, 2015

Rain may costar with Ha Ji-won in upcoming drama

K-pop singer Rain may be paired with actress Ha Ji-won in upcoming SBS drama series "The Time I Loved You, 7000 days."

"It's a very good project, so Rain is considering the proposal," said a spokesperson from Cube Entertainment on Monday, who said nothing had been confirmed.

Singer-actor Rain (left) and actress Ha Ji-won. (OSEN)
The 16-episode drama series, which is set to air later this year, will star actress Ha Ji-won in the female lead role following a year's hiatus from television.

The romantic comedy is a remake of popular 2011 Taiwanese drama "In Time With You," which portrays the tale of two long-term friends entering their 30s.

Ha appeared as the socialite love interest in Rain's ballad music video "Love Story," from his bestselling 2008 "Rainism" album.

Ha most recently starred in the movie "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" on the big screen, released in January.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, was a hallyu sensation in the 2000s and is currently in a relationship with acclaimed actress Kim Tae-hee.

Check out Rain's music video "Love Story" here:

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)