Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Selfie for a happy finale

Singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon, better known as Rain, posted a selfie with fellow actors in SBS rom-com “My Lovely Girl” on Instagram on Thursday.

In the photo, Rain strikes a friendly pose with actress Cha Ye-ryeon and singer-actor Alex.

Jung Ji-hoon (left), Cha Ye-ryeon (center) and Alex. (Jung's Instagram)

With the selfie Jung wrote, “The hyeong (elder brother) who is so like the youngest brother,” pointing at Alex.

Directed by Park Hyung-gi and written by No Ji-seol, My Lovely Girl stars several singer-actor hotshots, including Rain, Krystal from f(x), L from Infinite, Kim Jin-woo from Winner and Haeryung from BESTie.

The drama will air its 16th and last episode Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

*** RAIN is mentioned .....

Shin Hae-Cheol's Quotes

AKR20110504154900005_01_i.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

"Some of the music by Rain and DBSK received a rating that says it is harmful for the youth. But right now, what's happening at the National Assembly is hardly instructive for the youth. The National Assembly should be designated as a harmful location for the youth; it should be rated R, and should not be shown on television, including the news, to protect the children."

source : Ask A Korean

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Episode 16 (Final) Preview
“My Lovely Girl” Episode 16 (Final) Preview

Episode 16 (Final) Text Preview:

Se Na (Krystal) leaves a note for Hyun Wook (Rain) and departs. A year later, having returned to Seoul after hearing her friend Hong (Lee Cho Hee) is pregnant, she visits Hyun Wook’s old house…

Episode 16 Teaser:

Shi Woo (L): What’s the reason I hired you again?

Man: If you hear about Yoon Se Na, you have to tell me right away.

Shi Woo: Don’t forget our contract.

Yoon Se Na (Krystal): I am in a lot of debt to you.

Shi Woo: Yoon Se Na, next time you come back, you’re coming to me, okay?

Yoon Se Na: Ahjussi, I’m sorry. I don’t have the courage to be with you.

Hyun Wook’s father (Park Young Gyu): Are you still waiting for her?

Hyun Wook: It’s not your concern.

Also check out some shots of the cast behind the scenes!

my lovely girl cyr l

my lovely girl rain alex

credit : soompi news

Only One Episode Left - "My Lovely Girl" Jung Ji Hoon(Rain) Takes Selfie with Co-Actors

958bca57133811021e067035a74a4106.jpg

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) posted a photo of him and his fellow actors online on his Instagram with caption "Hyung like maknae (older brother like the youngest brother)" on November 6.

In the posted photo, Jung Ji Hoon is posing with Cha Ye Ryun and Alex, co-stars of "My Lovely Girl."
They are all leaning against each other with different face expressions.

SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" that Jung Ji Hoon, Chae Ye Ryun, and Alex star with Krystal and L, will air its last episode at 10 p.m. on November 6.

source : makestar

"My Lovely Girl" Rain and Krystal reunite after one year

photo517316.jpg

SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" Yoon Sena (Krystal) came back a year later after her absence.

Sena visited Lee Hyeon-wook's house thinking that he'd moved.

Sena said, "I didn't think we would meet like this. I heard you'd moved".

Lee Hyeon-wook asked, "Then why are you here?"

"I came by after seeing Joo-hong (Lee Cho-hee). If I'd known you were here I wouldn't have come. Sorry I came".

Lee Hyeon-wook became furious, then yelled, "You are so thick-faced. You left with a single note and now you're back saying that you're just dropping by? What am I doing here with you?"

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Translation : Hancinema

*** I can’t say that this drama is a ‘flop” but rating is poor. Honestly, “My Lovely Girl”....cast are all awesome & the plot is also good – but, I don’t understand why it didn’t satisfy Korean audiences taste. 5.5% is pretty bad for a finale’. :(

'My Lovely Girl' comes to an end while 'Mister Baek' premieres, but which drama came out on top?

'My Lovely Girl' aired its finale while 'Mister Baek' premiered during the Wed-Thurs time slot this week!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 15

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, it was the newcomer MBC's 'Mister Baek' that clinched the #1 spot as it achieved a 13.9% viewer rating on Thursday and a 14.2% for its premiere on Wednesday.

SBS' 'My Lovely Girl' closed off with 3 episodes this week, but with somewhat disappointing ratings; 5.0% for its 14th episode and 3.9% for its 15th episode on Wednesday, and 5.5% for its finale on Thursday. KBS 2TV's 'Iron Man' continued its slump, dropping 0.3% from a 4.3% viewer rating on Wednesday to a 4.0% viewer rating on Thursday.

What were your thoughts on the finale of 'My Lovely Girl' and the premiere of 'Mister Baek'?

source : allkpop

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 15

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/11/af_org/Krystal-L-Rain_1415300993_af_org.jpg

iyIkqpTEWUcoo.jpg

Hyun Wook and Se Na with stuffed version of Dal Bong

RECAP

Se Na puts Hyun Wook to bed as he is sick. He gets better and after his shift, Se Na and him go out and she buys him a big stuffed dog, telling him to name it Dal Bong. When a package arrives for her containing Shi Woo's new CD, she arrives at his house with various gifts he'd bought her and tells him she can't accept them. She just wants to be friends. Later, Sweet Entertainment calls Se Na and hires her to write a song for their new singer. Jae Young wants to hire Shi Woo for a few months and reform INFINITE POWER, but no one's letting him. Hyun Wook's father meets with Se Na after hearing from Jae Young about her identity. He tells her that she is a reminder of the past and will cause Hyun Wook pain. She will also drive a wedge between Hyun Wook and his father again.

itwYSqlX5JlXU.jpg
"Listen to me and get some rest or I'll have to stay here all night."

Hyun Wook is beside himself with rage when he hears about this and fights with his father, who collapses. At the hospital, we find out about the supposed mistress. She was at a party that Hyun Wook's father threw. She had a few too many drinks and was pregnant with a high-powered official's son. Hyun Wook's father felt it would be bad if that were publicized, so he helped her out as best he could. Once this is revealed, Hyun Wook's stepmom feels terrible about treating her husband the way she had. Se Na gets her roommates to kick her out in front of Hyun Wook, so she can move in with him. His father wakes up, and Hyun Wook spends time with him. Gradually, he finds his musical heart again, and Se Na awakens to him playing a song. At the end, he tells her he wanted to make music for her.

ikYtwes2zyyP7.jpg
Hyun Wook looks after his father

MY TAKE

Let me get this straight: because she's a living reminder of her dead sister and because Hyun Wook's father never approved of So Eun, the relationship is going to cause Hyun Wook pain? I'm not buying it. Maybe we're not supposed to, but Se Na believes it, and that's why it surprised me at first when she moves in with him. But now I think it's a ploy to get him to compose music again. And it looks like, from the trailer, she leaves him. So what now? He composes music for her, she dumps him, and his heart is supposed to be fixed? I don't like where this is going, not at all.

i8SoK238BJeM4.jpg
Hyun Wook takes a stab at composing again

And we finally have an explanation for the father's mistress, who's not really a mistress at all. And it makes his wife feel terrible for all the bad things she's done. I don't know how I'm supposed to take that. They kind of set it up where they both were behaving badly. I guess it kind of ties into the old I-didn't-know-how-much-I-loved-you-til-you-were-dead trope that K-Dramas use. I was a little disappointed with that because this drama tends to use old tropes a lot. I wanted to see something a little fresher.

ibaOfu8mnOB2Ew.jpg
A selfie takes an unexpected twist

What I don't understand is why Shi Woo keeps popping up. Again and again, we keep seeing his smiling face, following Se Na around like a lost puppy. She keeps pushing him away, but he's not getting the hint. Is there something I'm not seeing? Is this going to end with the first lead ending up as the second lead by the last episode rolls around? I suppose they couldn't do something really subversive and have Shi Woo and Hae Yoon pair up. :)

ibzrhe2EE7n89v.jpg
The happy couple ready for bed

We're one episode from the end. I'm just not sure I'm going to like how this ends up, but I can't stop now. It's like a train wreck; you don't want to know, but you can't stop yourself. That said, I do like the smiles we see in this episode. It's a nice change from the teary, mopey expressions that we usually see. I don't know, I've enjoyed it up to now, so maybe it will redeem itself and have a happy ending. That's what I'm hoping. No more heartache, no more tears, just everyone all smiles. Too much to hope for?

*** Until EP14, I still don't see any real chemistry between the two main leads. The relationship between Sena and Hyunwook feel more like they are siblings... 

:))

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 14

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/11/af_org/Krystal-L-Rain_1415284296_af_org.jpg

iVURghD06dO6R.jpg

R.I.P. Dal Bong

RECAP
After Se Na tells Hyun Wook to stop, Shi Woo leads her away. Hyun Wook and his friend Sung Jin play pool late into the evening, discuss Shi Woo, and admit they are lonely. Shi Woo continually tries to cheer Se Na up, and a trip to the bridges over the Han river finally helps to center Se Na and they work on the song together, going out for a business meal afterwards. Jae Young pops up as his usual troublemaking self. He does it well, too, as Se Na confronts Hyun Wook, and his answers lead her to quit ANA as soon as her current project is done. Shi Woo drops his new single, "I Miss You," which burns up the charts. Shi Woo, during an interview, creates a media firestorm when he all but names Se Na as his ideal type. Hyun Wook attempts to shield her from the paparazzi. Se Na tells her friend that she may have to move because she can't keep seeing Hyun Wook.

iQKuL76lYsteF.jpg
Shi Woo and Se Na together at the river's edge

Sung Jin arranges to meet with Se Na and reveals the truth to her; that her mother wouldn't let Hyun Wook attend her sister's funeral and that her mother wouldn't forgive the handsome dog owner because there would be no one to blame for her death. That night, Dal Bong runs to Se Na's place and collapses. The vet tells Hyun Wook to take him home, to spend his last days where he can be comfortable. Se Na suggests the ocean instead. Dal Bong plays while they talk about Hyun Wook's relationship with her sister. She tells him that it must be easy to push everyone away, but what if he has no one, not even Dal Bong? At this, Dal Bong quietly lays down and expires. Hyun Wook is hurting, so Se Na comes out in the dog costume once again to tell him Dal Bong has a final message to relay: He says to let go of the past and understand that the accident that claimed her sister's life was not his fault at all. He embraces Se Na, crying, and tells her that he missed her so much...

ib2qiaeYRJZpNV.jpg
Amid flashbulbs and hollering reporters, Hyun Wook tries to deflect attention from Se Na, covering her with his jacket.

MY TAKE
Okay, I admit it. I cried when Dal Bong died. I'm pretty sure everyone did. Even though he wasn't a main character, he should have been. He was always with Hyun Wook and then later, around him and Se Na as a a couple. Hyun Wook's contact name on Se Na's cellphone is "Handsome Dog-Owner" for crying out loud. I kind of expected this, but I didn't want to admit it or see it. I think I was hoping he'd still be around at the end and leave a hanging plot thread where we can imagine they all live happily ever after. Know how hard it is to write with tears in your eyes? :)

ibb38n2vBxnvpe.jpg
Dal Bong at the ocean with Se Na and Hyun Wook

Se Na finally has the truth. But is it enough? Dal Bong and Sung Jin brought them back together, true, but I don't know if this is just something to put their hearts at peace or lead them back into each others' arms again. Shi Woo's already accepted that she's not interested, but does that mean that she has to end up with Hyun Wook? Those who have been following my reviews know which team I'm on.

iveb3GGxTIN7N.jpg
Se Na in her dog costume, trying to cheer up Hyun Wook

If they are back together, do they have enough material for two more episodes? I can see one episode in which Jae Young and Rae Hoon (haven't seen him in a while) get their comeuppance, Hyun Wook and Se Na make plans to spend the rest of their lives together, President Lee returns to the company and his wife, and they make plans to keep ANA solvent for a long time to come, etc. Probably not going to happen, but I can hope. I have a feeling the dad's not going to be around at the end, either.

ibmOF4RfnBGov6.jpg
Shi Woo records "I Miss You."

Two more installments left, and then we have to say goodbye. For those of you on Team Shi Woo, it's not necessarily over yet. Hyun Wook and Se Na's relationship seems to involve tears and waffling, a tortuous will they/won't they that makes it seem like the writers can't make up their minds. This drama will be airing all three episodes this week, so you won't have to wait to find out how it ends. So, do you think she'll end up with Hyun Wook, Shi Woo, or just have them all end up alone and lonely? If she has to choose, 'none of the above' is still a choice. What do you guys think?

[Pic]14-11-07 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing 

Credit 电影露水红颜官博 weibo // 阿里-娱乐宝 // / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://www.miaopai.com/show/7OIue81J~B-Agg-wW2TfNw__.htm

credit 索飞飞亚

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:a361484516e85b6224cfb272f87eee34

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4bc5a076cccfa51b3eb212ae03f89f63

credit 电影露水红颜官博

http://www.miaopai.com/show/qEWcYjyiLQQgphXQd1NA4A__.htm

class="titleNews"[spoiler/Ratings: Thurs, 11.06.14] ′My Lovely Girl′ Ends with the Lack of Energy

After beginning with a lot of criticism, SBS′ My Lovely Girl ended its series with the lack of momentum, openining up the conversation for more crticism.

SBS′ My Lovely Girl concluded with a rating of 5.5 percent after beginning on September 17 with 8.2 percent.

While within the drama, it was a happy ending, but viewers are wondering if that really was a happy ending, as the romance in the story was hard to believe from the beginning with a hit song writer falling in love with the little sister to his dead ex-girlfriend.

Viewers complained of the lack of energy and development in the storyline, making it seem like they′ve watched the same episode for a total of eight weeks. The last episode was no different with plot details that continued the draining chase between the two characters, which seemed forcibly tied up at the last minute of the broadcast.

My Lovely Girl also proved that the taste of viewers have changed. Popular stars being cast in new dramas no longer have any effect on the ratings, as viewers are now looking for dramas that they can relate to, whether it′s the plot or the dialogue it delivers.

My Lovely Girl will be followed up by Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

[spoiler/Ratings: Thurs, 11.06.14] ′My Lovely Girl′ Ends with the Lack of Energy

Wednesday, November 6, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Mr. Back 14.2→13.9
2. SBS My Lovely Girl 5.0→5.5
3. KBS Iron Man 4.0

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.8
2. MBC Hello! Stranger 3.2

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

class="titleNews"[Ratings Wed, 11.05.14]

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Mr. Back 14.2
2. SBS My Lovely Girl Part 1 5.0
3. SBS My Lovely Girl Part 2 3.9

KBS Iron Man Cancelled

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.0

Photo Credit: MBC / enews

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Concludes with 5.5% Rating

“My Lovely Girl” Concludes with 5.5% Rating

SBS‘ Wednesday-Thursday evening drama “My Lovely Girl” has completed with a 5.5% rating for its final episode.

According to Nielsen Korea, the November 6 finale of the romance drama had a 5.5% rating, while KBS‘ “Blade Man” reported a 4.0% and MBC‘s “Mister Baek” scored a 13.9% in ratings.

On the last episode of “My Lovely Girl,” the main characters Lee Hyun Wook (Rain) and Yoon Se Na (Krystal of f(x)) finally had a happy ending with each other.

Following the finale, the members of the “My Lovely Girl” cast, Kim Ki Bang and Baek Seung Do, posted photos from the cast afterparty on their Instagram accounts. Other members of the cast such as Alex, L of Infinite, and Krystal could be seen enjoying a celebratory dinner after their final filming.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye‘s new drama “Pinocchio” will premiere next week during the evening drama time slot.

my lovely girl final

credit : soompi news

More

18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg

23.jpg24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg 41.jpg 42.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg 46.jpg 63afbf84jw1em2pxon9xcj20qo0jstc4.jpg 63afbf84jw1em2pxsc6tuj218g18gaon.jpg 63afbf84jw1em2pzgr23cj218g0xcwo9.jpg 63afbf84jw1em2q03l61yj20xc18gncz.jpg 63afbf84jw1em2q078tu0j20xc18ggy9.jpg a753b894jw1em2phpttgcj20dc0hsabj.jpg 5f543ed6jw1em2rs5j4j5j20u00gvnlp.jpg 5f543ed6jw1em2rsg8q95j20u00gvkgw.jpg 5f543ed6jw1em2rttewajj23k02004qr.jpg 6acd038cjw1em2rimbentj20no0hsad1.jpg 6acd038cjw1em2ripob4zj20no0hsgo3.jpg 6acd038cjw1em2riqrqlbj20no0hs77v.jpg 6acd038cjw1em2rirqxbej20no0hs0vp.jpg 6acd038cjw1em2rit1q8nj20no0hsad7%2B%281% 6acd038cjw1em2rit1q8nj20no0hsad7.jpg 6acd038cjw1em2riuuu79j20hs0nowi1.jpg 47.jpg 48.jpg 49.jpg 50.jpg 51.jpg 52.jpg 53.jpg 54.jpg 55.jpg 56.jpg 57.jpg 58.jpg 59.jpg 60.jpg 61.jpg 62.jpg 63.jpg 64.jpg 65.jpg 66.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p1jus0sj20x718gdog.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p2twkiyj20x718gwmt.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p2z3f1gj20x718gn5p.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p3ckif8j20x718gn5j.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p3kq5arj20x718gqbv.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p3r5zv3j20x718gqbp.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p3wtiddj20x718gguc.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p4cn5caj20x718ggux.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p5f55clj20x718g7de.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p5lbha7j20x718gqat.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p5qdmnoj218g18gqcx.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p5urxyzj20x718g7cm.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p6ax03rj20x718g7cx.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p6ql1zgj20x718gn3z.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p6ur74ej20x718gdnm.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p8flhqaj20x718gqak.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p8lqsyej20x718gwm2.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p8pj1cij20x718ggt4.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p8tlvmuj20x718gahm.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p8x5lp5j20x718gdn6.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p9bn3imj20x718g459.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p44bbj2j20x718g118.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p59u7cqj20x718gdoc.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p60v11ij20x718gth5.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p90mjxhj20x718gq9y.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p97kpdaj20x718gq9s.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p668yfxj20x718gwmx.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p3526g0j20x718gk05.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2p944194j20x718g7b7.jpg 72d1f7a7jw1em2s0ev1hmj20k00qo40u.jpg

CREDIT 电影露水红颜官博 // 铃铛儿MM//parkvanilla1107看露水红颜//薰衣草小朋友//做一个戒骄戒躁的胖墩儿//四月的琥珀//小米眺眺//@我要变成尚贤去给 rain放洗澡水//prariedog//熊貓萬能俠//我是Allensu//囤鼠家的TO_TO宝宝//坤坤Queen //Candice_HeRE//辰伦-叮当控爱lu//Owhat //大哼哼是小霸王//猴点子//陈竹欣//我叫金秀炫//今天我吃什麼//大象小姐__//SALLYzsy_Bi // 唐嫣工作室 //周亚波zhyb//杨小婷等雨偶吧//电影露水红颜官博//初心不变郑智薰 //郭红波//毕xiao艳//乖乖艾小玛//嗷呜酱丶//电影露水红颜官博//北京万达影城 //电影露水红颜官博//Elmo桑 //SALLYzsy_Bi //娜女生唯爱郑萌萌R...//

[Fancam]141107 《露水红颜》北京万达明星见面会('For Love or Money' Meet with The Stars Event @ Wanda Cinema Beijing

cr. scorpiola

Credit: 鸽liu

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:3211469011b093deee83aa1e76326086

http://www.meipai.com/media/175427742

================

Credit: 希望快乐与幸福

20141107_rain 《露水》见面会万达IDO场1

Part 1

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_205429888.html

Part 2

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_205429458.html

Part3

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_205430083.html

-----------------------------------

[sina]14-11-07 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2014-11-07/225064223931.html

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2014-11-07/224764223921.html

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2014-11-07/224864223925.html

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2014-11-07/225164223919.html

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2014-11-07/225064223935.html

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2014-11-07/224964223929.html

---------------------------------------------

[Vid]14-11-07 For Love or Money (18:35 min)

第一审片室超前点映《露水红颜》

watch video here
http://tv.sohu.com/20141106/n405837030.shtml

-------------------------------------------

[qq.com]14-11-08 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

watch video here

http://v.qq.com/cover/g/gcte6nke8l1rtmt.html?vid=d0015wwcefo

video 2

http://v.qq.com/cover/2/2ndfnxoq1wzhhyl.html?vid=g0015kqj0ld

---------------------------------------

[Youku]14-11-07 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing 

[Vid]14-11-07 Youku - Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

CREDIT 优酷全娱乐

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIxNzg0NTIw.html

more videos

[Youku]14-11-07 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

CREDIT嘻嘻娱乐
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODIxNzY2MTc2.html

--------------------------------

[baomihua]14-11-08 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

CREDIT 爆米花网·娱乐风向标

watch video here

http://video.baomihua.com/url55373254/34738106

----------------------------------------

[ ifeng ]14-11-08 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

watch video here

http://v.ifeng.com/ent/mingxing/201411/01d6ef20-417f-40ef-a111-0062be52cf99.shtml

-----------------------------------------

[iqiyi]14-11-08 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

watch video here

http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrn1lexg.html#vfrm=2-3-0-1

------------------------------------------------

[Tudou ]14-11-08 Rain @ For Love or Money Press Conference in Beijing

watch video here

credit 小个love小个

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fGUmdalnlpM/

Credit 土豆娱乐快报

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0mR5p_hhGrs/

-----------------------------------------------