Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 09.24.14] ′Spring Days of My Life′ Continues with First Place

Kicking off another week of competiton, MBC′s Spring Days of My Life remained at first place, despite falling a little behind from previous numbers.

Spring Days of My Life went from 11.1 percent to 9.3 percent on Wednesday night, but it was still good enough to be the number one drama of the night.

At second was SBS′ My Lovely Girl with its third episode. Curiousity was still building up for the new drama as ratings increased from 7.5 to 7.8 percent.

A similar increase was shown for KBS′ Iron Man, which went from 5.0 to 5.5.

[Ratings: Wed, 09.24.14] ′Spring Days of My Life′ Continues with First Place

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Spring Days of My Life 9.3
2. SBS My Lovely Girl 7.8
3. KBS Iron Man 5.5

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 7.2

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC
Source:mwave

itemprop="name"Rain shares his My Lovable Girl episode 6 script on Weibo

by Stephe Thornton , Sep 24, 2014

ec34d9b2jw1ekhoowvadrj20qo0zkq73_2.jpg

On September 19 of last week, mega-entertainer Rain (a.k.a. Jung Ji Hoon) took a moment away from work to post a selfie with his My Lovable Girl Episode 6 script for fans, on his Weibo.

Episode 6, ey? Seeing as this week's episodes are 3 and 4, it looks like SBS might be filming shows roughly a week out from when they're to be aired.

This type of timetable isn't anything new when it comes to K-drama production. Seems like this is the controversial way it's been done for years, unlike in the U.S. where most shows are taped weeks and months in advance. I can't help but think that the timetable in South Korea is a lot like the cast and crew walking along the edge of a sword in real life -- the show and the plot are peachy unless somebody slips. There is literally no time for error, emergencies, or acts of god. So, let's all hope and pray that the cast and crew get enough sleep and stay hydrated and healthy, considering the toll that this kind of thing must have on their bodies.

What do you think of this picture? I wouldn't mind seeing more from Rain at work, for sure. As usual, that hair is flawless (I wouldn't be surprised if it had its own agent). And holy cow, check out that skin, and those bright eyes! So, Rain, are you aging backwards, or what?

If you think Rain is cheating the clock, raise your hand! And don't forget to sign up for My Lovable Girl new episode alerts here, so that you don't miss a thing.

Image credit: RAIN-JIHOON @Weibo

-----------------------------------

itemprop="name"DRAMA CLUB: My Lovable Girl Episode 3 Recap

by Mad Dino on Thu, Sep 25, 2014

lovable_girl_ep03_0008_5.jpg

Rain does not approve of this  My Lovable Girl Recap because of all the silly bickering, but hopefully you will enjoy as we explore how this episode sets the stage for the rest of the drama to become a battle of songs to woo the hearts of millions. Join June, Firnlambe and myself as we talk and discuss the clash of egos.

Deeno: This episode did a really good job setting up the entertainment company and introducing a bunch of the characters that will be fighting for survival for the rest of the drama. It’s starting to feel oh so predictable now.

Firnlambe: Really? I don’t feel this is becoming predictable at all. The writers are doing a pretty good job of giving us just enough information to keep us intrigued, and yet still effectively keep us in the dark.

Deeno: I feel like I’m watching Dream High again and that it’s going to become the musical competition of the week not that I mind that, but it is a bit predictable.

June: I agree with Deeno. It does feel pretty predictable now. It’s like the typical she’s special, the producer guy is mean and will try to ruin everything but we have the hero who will save it all.

lovable_girl_ep03_0041_1.jpg

There just can’t be two men in the same company without a clash of egos

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/drama-club-my-lovable-girl-episode-3-recap/

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 09.25.14] ′Iron Man′ Rises Alone, But Remains in Third

With viewers still trying to decided what they really want to watch on Wednesday and Thursday night, the ratings remained quite similar, with little dips here and there.

MBC′s Spring Days of My Life remained at first, while dropping 0.1 percent from its Wednesday ratings. SBS′ My Lovely Girl, which people are beginning to watch for its cheesiness, also dropped from 7.8 to 7.3 percent, but staying in second.

KBS′ Iron Man was the only drama of the night to see and increase, from 5.5 to 6.9 percent, but it wasn′t enough to get out of the third place spot.

[Ratings: Thurs, 09.25.14] ′Iron Man′ Rises Alone, But Remains in Third

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Spring Days of My Life 9.3→9.2
2. SBS My Lovely Girl 7.8→7.3
3. KBS Iron Man 5.5→6.9

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 8.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS

Source:mwave

Please vote for Rain

class="titleNews"[battle] Rain vs. Shinhwa’s Eric 2014.09.25

This week, two idols turned sexy male leads are facing off in the Battle ring.

Rain and Shinhwa’s Eric both rose to fame as idols, but these first generation flower boys have since branched out into the acting world to star in some of Korea’s most popular dramas.

These two heartthrobs are back on the small screen, and we want to know which male lead has your heart right now.

[battle] Rain vs. Shinhwa’s Eric

Rain

Rain made his drama comeback this month opposite f(x)’s Krystal in SBS My Lovely Girl, and who better to play a music company CEO and producer than ‘World Star’ Rain.

Rain got his start as a singer and eventually started his own entertainment company, which made him a natural choice for his latest role.

If you find Rain convincing (read: finding yourself falling head over heels for him) in My Lovely Girl, vote for him now!

skipped . . . 

vote@http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76817/battle-rain-vs-shinhwas-eric

14-09-26 SBS - 열린TV 시청자 세상_My Lovely Girl

credit Only 비/ratoka@rain-cloud

watch video here

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=rain&no=372950&page=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DFuXm2es34

https://vimeo.com/107228039

------------------------------------------------

SBS]13-09-26 My Lovely Girl Cast @ Running Man_Preview

Credit : sbsnow

-------------------------------------------------

14-09-26 SBS - My Lovely Girl Making

Credit A Story/ratoka

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 4

Sept. 26, 2014

Krystal-L-Hoya-Dani-Rain_1411720761_af.j

MY LOVELY GIRL, EPISODE 4

iEX3J2T7ISWei.jpg
"Hello, I'm Dal Bong, Se Na's friend."

RECAP

Se Na is confronted by Hae Yoon and told that if she just calls off the contest with Jae Young and asks him to be her mentor, everything would be fine. Later, she falls afoul of Infinite Power fans who blame her for flirting with Shi Woo and tarnishing his image. The flower boy himself shows up to call them off, which he does by castigating Se Na to maintain his popularity with the fans. That evening, Hae Yoon tries to make time with Hyun Wook (with advice from Ra Eum) to the consternation of Jae Young. The next day, Hyun Wook takes Se Na to an art gallery and then to an art museum. The things they do, the things she does, remind him of his dead fiancee, So Eun. Jae Young offers Hae Yoon a ring over dinner, but she ditches him and leaves.

itRF2iXaVXfRK.jpg
Shi Woo agrees to help Se Na

Through her innocent charm and cleverness, Se Na gets members of Jae Young's camp to help her with her song. Jae Young resigns, his way of taking revenge on Hyun Wook by destroying the company and taking Infinite Power with him. But the worst of it is Jae Young's trump card: a seemingly innocent photo. Apparently his dad used his position at the company to marry and father a child with an idol. This is the last straw for Hyun Wook, who disowns his father and the company before storming off. Se Na appears with her head covered by a costume dog's head, and tries to explain her feelings to Hyun Wook in the third person, adorably claiming that she is Dal Bong. He removes her mask and asks if she's all right as they take comfort in just being there for each other...

i7gVNbPaNnftq.jpg
"What did you say? You're still worried about Se Na?"

MY TAKE

Wow. I admit it. I did not see that coming. I thought, well, something's going to have to happen to have Se Na win the competition or at least somehow remain employed. But I didn't see the lengths to which Jae Young was willing to go. That's devious! Imagine this: you leave and the company does not only lose you but also your songwriting talents. The massively popular boy band you produce also decides to split up, leaving your former company in a real pickle.

I was totally blindsided. I don't know where this is going. I was fairly sure that everything would turn out okay, that Jae Young would get his comeuppance and possibly be forced out of ANA. Now it looks like Se Na might still be working there, but Hyun Wook is out. Maybe he will guide her and nurture her talents behind the scenes? So that the song that she was working so hard on will end up being the single for the new Infinite Power album?

iDPZEkutpuy80.jpg
"Stay away from Shi Woo or else!"

I do know one thing, I personally like the acting. I think the idols and other celebrities have turned in some pretty decent performances. Krystal, Rain, Shinsadong Tiger, L, Hoya, Dani, etc. have pretty well convinced me this is what goes on at a K-Pop company. Krystal makes me want to root for her while Rain likes to appear as the steady rock, but he is just as vulnerable as the rest, if not more so. L and Hoya do their turn as rotten people, but Se Na seems to know how to manipulate Shi Woo/L, so maybe there's hope for him yet. I like the conflicts they've set up with these characters and in this episode in particular.  

Retraction: Apparently, some of the drama sites have some pretty wonky subtitles. I checked online, and the trainee's name is Ra Eum. One site incorrectly translated it as Ah Reum. Different sites also have different names for producer Jae Young while the subtitles say Jae Yoon. One site where I watched this drama translates Hyun Wook as Hyun Woo. I apologize for any confusion.

Leave me your thoughts in the comments section below.   

Source:allkpop

class="at_ttl"'My Lovable Girl' Explores The Darker Side Of The K-Pop Industry

Sep 26, 2014

My Lovable GirlThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

"My Lovable Girl" is not sugar coating any of the negative aspects of the Korean entertainment industry. The drama, which concerns the president of a talent agency, and his protégée, an aspiring songwriter, deals with some of the negative practices in the k-pop industry.

While negative practices such as trainee abuse are probably an exception rather than the rule, they do happen, and it's interesting to see k-pop stars such as Rain, f(x)'s Krystal Jung, Infinite's L and Hoya bring these issues to life.

In a recent episode, Rain's character, CEO Lee Hyun Wook, confronts his father about a possible affair that his father had with a trainee singer. His father, played by Park Yeong Gyu, seems to wonder why his son is shocked.

"Do you think the entertainment world is some kind of temple," he says.

One issue the drama repeatedly explores is the abusive behavior of executives toward trainees, whether that poor treatment consists of verbal abuse, excessive work schedules, or using attractive trainees to secure investment dollars.

Na Hae Ryung plays a singer who is about to break her contract when she thinks she is being offered to an investor. She worries about the kind of abuse that must happen. When k-drama actress Jang Ja Yeon, committed suicide in 2011, she left a note saying that she was forced to be intimate with executives. Fortunately, that was never her fictional agency's intention.

While forcing entertainers to grant sexual favors is clearly abuse, qualifying abuse in other areas can be a matter of contention. Entertainment agencies work trainees hard for the chance at stardom and there's some disagreement about how hard they should work them. On Sept. 20, a member of the boy band ZE:A alleged that he was mistreated by his agency but then withdrew his complaints after meeting his managers. Park Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu of TVXQ, now known as JYJ, Hankyung of Super Junior and Kris of EXO have all complained about agency mistreatment.

"My Lovable Girl" also takes on the bad behavior of idols and the conflicts between band members that may be hidden from the public. In "My Lovable Girl," real-life band-mates L and Hoya argue about who has talent. Hoya sabotages one of L's fan meetings. In real life, they actually like each other.

The drama also highlights the rivalry between fellow executives and trainees in the same agency. The competition must be intense and that rivalry may actually occasionally be unpleasant.

But these incidents are likely the exception rather than the rule or the drama's producers would never have been able to attract real k-pop stars to participate.

In a recent interview the drama's star Rain said it was not easy to play his part, but not because the drama inaccurately portrayed the industry. It was hard just because such things did happen.

Rain is the CEO and founder of the company J.Tune Entertainment, and acts as a producer and composer for the band MBLAQ.

"At first, I thought acting the role would be easier since I was aware of what is happening inside the entertainment industry, but it actually made things more challenging because I knew too much," he said.

Source:kdramastars

Added episode 3 captures for the Korean drama 'My Lovely Girl'

2014/09/26

photo492826.jpg

Added episode 3 captures for the Korean drama "My Lovely Girl" (2014)

Directed by Park Hyeong-gi

Written by No Ji-seol

Network : SBS

With Rain, Krystal, Cha Ye-ryeon, L, Kim Jin-woo, Park Yeong-gyoo,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Formerly known as "Song For You" (송 포 유, song po yoo) and also known as "My Lovable Girl" and "She's So Lovable"
Synopsis
A drama about Hyeon Wook, a man who loses his lover in an accident and falls madly in love with his dead lover's sister.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/09/17

photo492825.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

My 4 Lovable K-drama Dogs

Sep 26, 2014

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

To find true love, we read advice columns, check the horoscope, or do a hundred other activities to find our best match, but really all we need is a cute and adorable dog to be the matchmaker. I've been watching  My Lovable Girl, not just for Rain and Krystal, but also for Dal Bong, who reminds me of love's best friends from other dramas.

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/my-4-lovable-dogs/

class="content-title"Cast of “My Lovely Girl” to Compete Against Members of “Running Man” in “R-POP Star Race” Special

September 26, 2014

Cast of “My Lovely Girl” to Compete Against Members of “Running Man” in “R-POP Star Race” Special

On the episode of “Running Man” that will be airing on September 28, the cast of “My Lovely Girl” will be making a guest appearance and competing against the “Running Man” members in an “R-POP Star Race” special. The cast—Rain, f(x)’s Krystal, Park Young Kyu, Alex, and Kim Ki Bang—will compete in the race that will be programmed in the form of an audition.

Haha, Song Ji Hyo, Gary, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, and Ji Suk Jin will form the “Running  Man” team. Yoo Jae Seok, Rain, Krystal, Park Young Kyu, Alex, and Kim Ki Bang will form the “My Lovely Girl” team. The “R-POP Star Race” will consist of a series of missions in a preliminary round, team battle, blind audition, and collaboration mission, and decide upon a winning team in the final audition.

This parody of “K-POP Star” is said to be very competitive, as critical prizes would be given to the victorious team. The winning team will get a gold microphone. In addition, if the drama team is to win, they will have a chance to air the drama’s music video after the broadcast of “Running Man.” If the “Running Man” team is to win, they will have an opportunity to become a hero of an upcoming episode. In order to win these prizes, all of the cast members were said to have given their all in the competition.

927 running man my lovely girl

In the preliminary round, the ‘contestants’ began by introducing themselves. The “Running Man” team introduced themselves as an entire group, just like an idol group would. On the other hand, the drama team introduced themselves individually, each expressing their own unique charms. The following missions consisted of physically draining tasks that even took down Rain, who is known for his strong physical stamina.

The production team behind “Running Man” revealed, “Singers Rain, Krystal, and Alex, as well as Park Young Kyu, who has some knowledge about music, were all very passionate about the missions, just as if they were participating in a real audition program. Even the production team was shocked by the level of spirit they showed as they battled to win the Running Man auditions. Please tune in to witness the action-packed episode.”

The episode will air this coming September 28 on SBS.

Here’s a preview:

Source:soompi

'My Lovely Girl' releases making film featuring leads Rain and f(x)'s Krystal

Sept. 27, 2014

SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl' has released a making film featuring its Jung-Jung couple, Rain and f(x)'s Krystal, to keep you occupied while you await next week's episodes!

SEE ALSO: 'My Lovely Girl' releases NG cuts of Rain, Krystal, and Cha Ye Ryun

The romantic mood of the drama  is also carried on behind the scenes with Rain being Krystal's tall prince charming, and Krystal playing the piano and showing her love for dogs. Krystal also almost had an accident on her scooter, but fortunately, staff were nearby to help her as shown in the making film.

Do you think they have chemistry? Check out the making film above with Krystal's OST song heard in the background!

Source:allkpop

==========================

source weibo
Sept. 26, 2014

by Cloud Thailand.

Top searches on Naver yesterday 1 ratings

source weibo by Cloud Thailand. (Translated by Bing)

Added episode 4 captures for the Korean drama 'My Lovely Girl'

2014/09/27

photo493346.jpg

Added episode 4 captures for the Korean drama "My Lovely Girl" (2014)

Directed by Park Hyeong-gi

Written by No Ji-seol

Network : SBS

With Rain, Krystal, Cha Ye-ryeon, L, Kim Jin-woo, Park Yeong-gyoo,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Formerly known as "Song For You" (송 포 유, song po yoo) and also known as "My Lovable Girl" and "She's So Lovable"
Synopsis
A drama about Hyeon Wook, a man who loses his lover in an accident and falls madly in love with his dead lover's sister.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/09/17

photo493345.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“My Lovely Girl” Is Experiencing Huge Popularity in China“My Lovely Girl” Is Experiencing Huge Popularity in ChinaThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

“My Lovely Girl,” the Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, is surging in popularity in China. On China’s largest video sites, Youku and Tudou, the drama is displaying its popularity by showing explosive growth in the number of views.

In just one day on September 26, “My Lovely Girl” recorded more than 7.5 million views, and in just ten days has accumulated over 40 million views. On Youku and Tudou, “My Lovely Girl” is number one for Korean dramas and number three overall for dramas. The explosive number of views exceeds what “My Love From The Star” and “It’s Okay, It’s Love” achieved.

Following this trend, by the time episode nine airs in the middle of October, “My Lovely Girl” could exceed 100 million views. Hit dramas in Korea on average record 150 million views, and “My Lovely Girl” could achieve that as well.

“My Lovely Girl’s” popularity is so strong that even China’s largest broadcaster, CCTV, reported extensively about the drama’s popularity within China.

What makes “My Lovely Girl” so popular in China are the emotions of interest and joy in the storyline that has whimsical elements about a fateful love. A man lost his lover in an accident and he met the younger sister of his former lover through music, starting a miraculous love. That has instilled anticipation in the Chinese Hallyu fans who get to experience the emotions of a whimsical love once again.

The drama uses the music industry as a background, and with star idols such as KrystalL and Hoya appearing in the drama, Chinese fans are more interested in the drama. Another reason for the popularity is that the Chinese fans can see these idols on stage through the drama as it is hard for these fans to see the idols perform in person.

mylovelygirlrainkrystal

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/27/my-lovely-girl-is-experiencing-huge-popularity-in-china/

7 Successful K-Pop Idols With Million Dollar Homes

These celebs (of K-Pop fame and otherwise) definitely splurged on their living spaces. Read on to see which 7 Korean stars have the most expensive homes.

Rain

This Korean singer bought two buildings in the wealthiest part of Seoul. They are rumored to have cost him over $10 million combined.

Source & see more@:http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/98569988938/7-successful-k-pop-idols-with-million-dollar-homes

class="content-title" “Running Man” Team Battles “My Lovely Girl” Team For Best Performance   September 28, 2014

“Running Man” Team Battles “My Lovely Girl” Team For Best Performance

The cast of “Running Man” and “My Lovely Girl” had some pretty serious song and dance competition on the latest episode of the hit SBS variety show “Running Man.”

On the September 28 broadcast of “Running Man,” the show’s cast gave their best in their performance to beat the “My Lovely Girl” team of veteran singer Rain and f(x)’s Krystal in the “R-POP Star Race” competition.

To “help” with their performance, MC Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Ki Bang, Rain and Krystal’s co-star in the drama, appeared with them on stage as backup singers.

Rain, Krystal, Running Man

Even though Rain was only given an hour to prepare for the performance, he showed excellent leadership skills and decided on performing the song “My Lovely Girl” based on Michael Jackson’s “Billy Jean.” The singer-actor’s talent and experience showed in the cool performance that left everyone amazed.

The “Running Man” cast put on a good fight with their performance as “Running Girls.” Dressed in shimmering red one piece dresses and gloves, the cast of “Running Man” including Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Gook, Lee Kwang Soo, Gary, and Ji Suk Jin left everyone speechless with their powerful performance of “One Night Only” from the musical Dreamgirls.

Lee Kwang Soo, Running Man

Who do you think deserves to win? Check out the performances below and vote the team you think has done a better performance!

The “Running Man” team:

The “My Lovely Girl” team:

Source:soompi