Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

14-09-20 My Lovely Girl_Fashion

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg?width=750

aa3.jpg?width=750

aa4.jpg?width=750

aa5.jpg?width=750

aa6.jpg?width=750

source http://blog.naver.com/gogorobot/220127573467

----------------------------------------------

14-09-20 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Set

ff4.jpg

140920_궁디빵빵 현욱

촬영지 순례하다가 만난 현욱;;;

슈트빨 죽음!

스포츠카운전 대박!!

목소리대박!!!

브이라인 대박!!!!

잘생김이 덕지덕지,,,바닥에 막 떨어져--

장난치는 모습, 웃는 모습,,,너무 이뻤지만,

옥상난간에서 스치듯 본 그 얼굴라인,머리통은 잊지 못하겠음;;;;

그리구 왜 그렇게 멋있게 전화하는건데?

목소리는 왜 그리 다정한거고?

전화할때  주머니에 손 넣고 하는거 반칙이야;;;;

눈 마주치며 인사하지 말라구==

허리뽀사지겠뜨아;;;;;;

source http://blog.naver.com/wlgnsl0625

SPOILERS: Drama Pilot Episode Review - SBS “My Lovely Girl”

With so many new dramas coming out, sometimes it’s hard to pick which one to watch first. Koreaboo will try to help make that choice easier by bringing you reviews of the premiere episodes of new dramas so that you can make a more informed decision about your drama watching. We will comment and rate on five categories: Plot, character dynamic, genre rating, attractiveness of characters, and whether or not we think it’s worth watching for the remainder of the episodes. Warning: Spoilers ahead.

This week, we bring to you a review of the first episode of “My Lovely Girl,” which premiered on September 17th! SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama starring Rain (Lee Hyunwook) and f(x)’s Krystal (Yoon Sena), is a romantic drama centered around the lives of two wounded souls who help heal each other as they come together through music and fall in love.

Without further ado, let the review begin! 

Disclaimer: These reviews are based solely off the writers’ honest thoughts about the episode, and are in no way meant to discourage anybody from watching the drama!

Plot: imageimageimageimageimage

While watching the episode, there were too many obvious plot holes that distracted from the main story line. Within the first 5 minutes of the episode, there was an argument, a car crash, and a death, without any backstory or explanation of the situation at all. Nor were we offered an explanation of the situation when the episode jumped a couple years into the future. This made the first 15 or so minutes of the episode exceptionally confusing, and did not set up a good foundation for the drama.

Also, drama cliches were stamped all over the first episode. It’s absolutely normal to have cliches scattered throughout a drama, after all that’s what makes it a drama, but the number of dramatic cliches in this episode alone was a bit excessive. To list a few, we saw a terrible car accident, death, gangster encounter, hospital trip, cancer, a talk about meeting with the parents and unrealistic situations (somehow the battery on the phone lasted for 3 years - that’s a miracle in itself) all within an hour.

Additionally, the episode progressed very, very quickly. Situations escalated surprisingly fast and left us pondering about the holes in the plot, rather than the plot itself. Given the pace of the episode and the overabundance of cliches, we felt like the episode could have just been an entire 20 episode drama compressed into one hour.

Character dynamic: imageimageimageimageimage

We didn’t get to learn much about the characters other than what information was released before the drama premiered. Sena (Krystal) is a poor girl living in the world with what seems like nothing other than her pride and a few side jobs. Hyunwook (Rain) appears as a talented, once successful composer/producer and CEO of AnA Entertainment who was scarred by the death of his lover, and now hides his pain behind a mask of nonchalance and aloofness.

Due to the fast progression of the drama, we were introduced to a lot of characters in a short span of time, which made it difficult to keep track of who was who, and what their role was. As a result, it became hard to get an understanding of the characters and see any character development.

Genre Value: imageimageimageimageimage

“My Lovely Girl” is defined as a romantic music drama. We didn’t get a huge glimpse into the music in the first episode, but we believe there’s a lot more to come. After all, Rain plays a musical artist and Krystal plays an aspiring singer (FYI this already sounds like a better match than him and her character’s sister).

Romance wise, once again too many cliches ruined the romance and everything escalated too quickly for a love story to realistically begin to bud. We didn’t get a chance to see the first romance and now this second romance is already blossoming out of nowhere. Some dramas take half the episodes before romance is brought out, but here we are in the first episode, and they already hit the scene where the two accidentally fall into each other’s arms.

Honestly, it just made it all feel unrealistic to the point where it was comedic, and took away from where the drama was trying to go plot wise.

Attractiveness of Characters: imageimageimageimageimage

Rain and Krystal both get an A+ for their looks in the drama! We loved their appearances, and would definitely like to see more of it. The special boy band formed for the drama, “INFINITE Power,” consisting of INFINITE’s L and Hoya alongside two Woolim Entertainment trainees, also get a gold star for looking totally handsome in the drama.

Additionally, Hyunwoo’s (Rain’s) dog (both the puppy version and its older counterpart), deserves a mention because it was just oh so cute and amazing at acting!

Is it worth continuing to watch? imageimageimageimageimage

In our honest to goodness opinion… no, not unless you’re having a bad day and are in need of a good laugh. We might try to watch some of the following episodes, but after the first episode, it will be difficult for us to become attached to the drama. However, we’re very well aware that the first episode of dramas doesn’t necessarily speak for the rest of the drama, so the following episodes might be a lot better!

Overall Rating: imageimageimageimageimage

So give it a try, if you’re curious, but don’t say we didn’t warn you once you’re through the first episode. If you do continue watching further let us know how the drama progresses!

We hope you found our review helpful in your drama watching experience! Look forward to our next review! If there’s any drama you’d like for us to review, just let us know! In the meantime, happy drama watching!

Source:koreaboo

itemprop="name"DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for September 15 to September 21 itemprop="name"

by Nancy Z on  Sep 22, 2014

Screenshot_2014-09-19_15.52.59_2.png

We have a new winner in the Top 10 favorite dramas this week, and there are other surprises too. Many of you must have been watching our new shows, but hold it... an old favorite also makes a comeback!

skipped . . . . .

My Lovable Girl started last week and it's already leaped into the top 10. I really like how the story unfolded. It's sad that the initial accident came suddenly and drastically, but it's a good idea to get his girlfriend's death out of the way to advance the plot. After all, we already knew it was coming or we wouldn't have a romance with Krystal to come. So far, I know it is definitely a keeper for me. I do think that I've seen how that accident happened in another drama or movie somewhere. Does anyone recall? Rain certainly cuts a dashing figure even especially when he's chopping vegetables. My heart flutters. (Is Megan Fox watching the drama?)

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-september-15-to-september-21/

---------------------------------------

itemprop="name"DRAMA CLUB: My Lovable Girl Episode 2 Recap

by Firnlambe on  Sep 22, 2014

ep2_cover_1.png

Episode one of My Lovable Girl left us wondering just how exactly Hyun Wook would salvage his seemingly doomed relationship with Se Na, so episode two is sure to be full of interesting challenges for him. Join June, Deeno and myself as we talk and discuss Hyun Wook's plan of attack.

Firnlambe: I’m really liking the direction they’re taking this series thus far. Our character relationships are steadily being developed and the plot is moving along at a pretty decent clip.

Deeno: I like the friendship between Hyun Wook and Se Na and the way it’s developing. It actually makes sense.

June: So far, I am very pleased with this drama! It gives me hope that it’ll end up being a decent drama!

ep2_listening.png

What were you expecting Hyun Wook . . . a gold star?

Pls. read more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/drama-club-my-lovable-girl-episode-2-recap/

[22-Sep-14][Mwave]‘My Lovely Girl’ Rakes in Over 8 Million Views in China and Tops Drama Chart

76483002.jpg

SBS’ My Lovely Girl starring Rain has topped the drama charts on Chinese streaming sites, Youku and Tudou.

My Lovely Girl was sold for 200 million won per episode to Youku and Tudou, for a total of 3.2 billion won for the entire drama, beating the price of the last SBS drama It’s Okay, It’s Love, which was sold for 2 billion won. 

Reflecting its popularity, the first two episodes of My Lovely Girl have raked in 5.5 million views on Youku and 2.6 million views on Tudou, recording a combined total of over 8 million hits in China. 

The drama is currently number one on both sites’ Korean drama charts, and it is the only Korea drama to be ranked in the top ten of Youku’s overall drama chart. 

Critics have been pointing out that Rain played a big part in the drama’s popularity. Naming Rain’s star status as the reason for My Lovely Girl’s popularity, positive feedback has been pouring on his mature acting ability and character transformation. 

Photo credit: Cube Entertainment

source Mwave

=========================

14-09-22 SBS - My Lovely Girl EP03 Preview

credit onlyone0625

'My Lovely Girl' releases NG cuts of Rain, Krystal, and Cha Ye Ryun

Sept. 23 2014

fx-Krystal-Rain_1411442017_af_org.jpg

It seems like one of the reasons for the NGs from SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl' was because the cast were having too much fun with each other!

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 2

Despite their 12-year age difference, the Jung-Jung couple (Rain and f(x)'s Krystal) prove that age is just a number with their chemistry shown by their puppy-like smiles and laughter when they're around each other. The photo on the bottom also shows Cha Ye Ryun breaking her character's cold image with her aegyo to win the heart of Hyun Wook (Rain).

Stay tuned for another episode this Wednesday!

Source:allkpop

-------------------------------------------

14-08-31 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Set

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a5.jpg

a4.jpg

source http://blog.naver.com/minisand1987/220129436083

[23-Sep-14][Mwave]Rain and f(x)’s Krystal Share on Acting Out Roles They Have Experienced in Real Life

76605002.jpg

Rain and f(x)’s Krystal are acting out careers that they have experienced in real life through My Lovely Girl.

In SBS drama My Lovely Girl, Rain (Hyun Wook) is acting as the CEO of a big entertainment agency, AnA, while Krystal (Se Na) is acting as the agency’s trainee. Both roles are what Rain and Krystal have experienced in their actual lives.

Before he joined his current agency Cube DC, Rain was the CEO of his own entertainment company and Krystal also went through many years of training prior to debuting as a member of f(x).

Rain shared, “I thought it’d be easier to act it out since I’ve experienced it before but it was actually more difficult because I knew too much about it. Since both Krystal and I went through many years of training, I think we’d be able to show realistic acting.”

Krystal also said, “I was able to act more comfortably since my life involved practicing singing and dancing at my agency (SM Entertainment) before I debuted as f(x).”

The reason that the production company A Story cast Rain and Krystal is also because they would be able to lead the drama more realistically as it sets the music industry as the background. 

Photo credit: A Story

source MWAVE

[24-Sep-14][soompi]Rain Shows Manners by Being Considerate of Height Difference with “My Lovely Girl” Female Co-Stars

H5.jpg?width=750

Recently revealed photos of singer-actor Rain on the set of SBS’ drama “My Lovely Girl” captured his “manner legs,” as he takes into consideration the height difference between him and his female co-stars, including f(x)‘s Krystal, actressKim Hye Eun, and Dani of T-ara.

On September 24, the drama’s production team released pictures from the September 13 filming day, in which Rain can be seen being considerate and standing with his legs spread apart, in order to lower and match his height with the actresses in the drama.

According to their profiles, Rain stands at 185 cm (~6 ft 2 in) tall, while his female co-stars are all around 165 cm (~5 ft 5 in), which leaves about a 20 cm height difference between them, making it difficult to catch both of them in the same cut/frame.

It has been said that Rain continuously displays his “manner legs” throughout filming to make it easier for the other actresses as well as the crew members, as he is much taller than all of the female characters in the drama.

Meanwhile, “My Lovely Girl” airs every week on Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS.

source soompi

----------------------------------------------

[Fancam]14-09-18 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Set

credit bisabang

[24-Sep-14][kpopherald]Rain reveals his fall fashion with suit

nn.jpg

Singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon, commonly known as Rain, showed Wednesday the fashion style of the show biz guru he plays in an SBS drama.

In the last scene of the latest episode of SBS’ “My Lovely Girl,” Hyun-wook (Rain) says to Sena (Krystal), that he got bored of loafing around and decided to work for the entertainment label AnA. A week after the episode, photos of Hyun-wook, the new representative of AnA, were revealed.

He wears a comfortable knit sweater in the first and second episode of “My Lovely Girl.” However, in the photos revealed on Wednesday, Hyun-wook has a serious look on his face and is wearing a black and dark blue suit, adopting a different fashion style after accepting the offer to work for AnA.

“My Lovely Girl” is a romantic comedy about the entertainment label chief Hyun-wook and aspiring singer Sena, who overcomes her painful memories through music. It airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

SOURCE kpopherald

----------------------------------------------------------

14-09-24 My Lovely Girl_Rain Fashion

sf2.jpg

sf1.jpg

sf3.jpg

source http://zine.istyle24.com/Star/StarView.aspx?Idx=18475&Menu=

Guest adikkeluangman

RAIN China Movie 'For Love or Money (露水红颜)' Trailer #1

I just watched this and it looking great. I think he was filming this during or after his album comeback right. He look tan in here too. But then his voice been dubbed.

[25-Sep-14][soompi]Golden Retriever in “My Lovely Girl” Gains Popularity

oo1.jpg

The speedy progress of the relationship between Hyun Wook (Rain) and Se Na (f(x)’s Krystal) in the first episode of “My Lovely Girl,” was aired on September 17 and has gained many viewers.

After losing his lover, So Eun, in a car accident, Hyun Wook lives together with their dog, Dalbong (Benji). He later meets Se Na, and Dalbong becomes the bridge that brings the two together. Many fans have been becoming more interested in the dog and even gave him the nickname “Pretty dog.”

Golden retrievers originated in Scotland in 1800’s and were raised as hunters because of their intelligence. They are known to be patient, gentle, and loyal to its owner.

Many golden retrievers appeared in past dramas and movies, such as “Blind,” “Hearty Paws,” “Always,” and “Propose,” “My Love Toram,” “My Wife Disappeared,” “Playful Kiss,” and many more. As Park Hyung Ki, the director of “My Lovely Girl” watched an edited scene, he exclaimed that the golden retriever has excellent acting skills. One of the staff encouraged viewers to stay tuned and see what kind of role this golden retriever plays in developing Hyun Wook and Se Na’s relationship.

source soompi

oo2.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

[sBS]14-09-25 My Lovely Girl EP04 Preview 2

credit sbsnow

-------------------------------------------------

14-09-25 SBS - My Lovely Girl OST 2

Credit YOU and Me 4 XO 8 OFFICIAL Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mlb376rj6M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mlb376rj6M

[25-Sep-14][Hancinema]""My Lovely Girl" Rain pushes away Krystal

photo492044.jpg

Rain pushed away Krystal.

Lee Hyeon-wook (Rain) got to see Yoon Sena (Krystal) singing on the third episode of the SBS drama "My Lovely Girl".

He saw Yoon So-eun (Lee Si-ah) in her.

Not knowing Lee Hyeon-wook's feelings, Sena said, "You haven't gone home yet? You are so famous. I heard all of your songs. About the person in your songs...it's a girl, right?" Lee Hyeon-wook tried to walk closer to Sena, but then he thought carefully and walked back instead.

He said, "Mind your own business. You don't have time to be fooling around like this if you don't want to fail the monthly test".

source hancinema

-----------------------------------

"My Lovely Girl" standstill

photo492043.jpg

Drama "My Lovely Girl" increased in percentage but not by much.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" recorded 7.8% on the 25th.

This is 0.3% higher than the previous episode but not as much as 8.2% from the first episode.

Despite the constant top ranking in portal sites throughout the broadcast, the percentage didn't show much of a reaction.

On the third episode of the drama, Yoon Sena (Krystal) managed to join the entertainment company ANA with the help of Lee Hyeon-wook (Rain).

Meanwhile, MBC "My Spring Days" rated 9.3% and KBS 2TV "Blade Man" recorded 5.5%.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c.../hancinema