Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

14-09-18 Rain @ twitter

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

14-09-17 Rain My Lovely Girl picture

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

source http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000004441&...

credit : memo-rain

SBS releases video of “My Lovely Girl” drama highlights + 2 new posters

Upcoming SBS drama “My Lovely Girl” starring Rain and Krystal continues to hype up potential viewers with a video of their drama highlights and 2 new posters.

As the day of their first episode draws near, “My Lovely Girl” teases fans with more previews, on top of their previous still cuts and teaser clips.

The drama is about two hurt souls who get healed by each other as they fall in love through music. Besides showing the beautiful love between the two main characters, another highlight of the drama is “INFINITE Power,” which is a K-Pop group starring INFINITE’s L and Hoya, and two other trainees from Woollim Entertainment. 

Are you excited to see how the storyline works between Rain and Krystal? The first episode will premiere on September 17th, taking over the timeslot of recently-ended “It’s Okay, That’s Love” on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10pm. The drama is expected to air a total of 16 episodes.

Source: NewDaily and My Lovely Girl Wiki / koreaboo

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Episode 1 Preview

“My Lovely Girl” Episode 1 Preview

SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “My Lovely Girl,” stars Rain, f(x)‘s Krystal, Infinite‘s L, and Cha Ye Ryun in a story about love and music set in the world of K-Pop. It portrays how two people, scarred by the death of a loved one, find comfort and healing in each other and in music.

Watch the teaser for the first episode, airing Thursday, September 17 on SBS at 9:55 p.m. (KST).

Shin Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun): You’re not going to do music?

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): There are two things I resolved not to do: music and love.

Yoon Se Na (Krystal): It’s hard to eat meals properly, right? Earning money to eat is the hardest thing to do.

Shi Woo (Kim Myung Soo/L): She says she is an aspiring composer!

Yoon Se Na: I had no desire for my song to be revealed this way.

Lee Hyun Wook: You want to compose but you are not ardent about it. To you, your dream is as trivial as to give up like this.

Yoon Se Na: What does a person like you know? I endured because I wanted to do music!

Lee Hyun Wook: I’m tired of playing around. I thinking about starting to work. Till I get a 20 million Won song out of you. I am buying your potential.

Text Preview for Episode 1:

Hyun Wook hears the voice message left on the phone of his girlfriend, who died three years agao, from her younger sister Se Na, and he decides to go find her.

Meanwhile, Se Na, who is working part-time at a hotel as a server, overhears a conversation between Shi Woo and Ra Eum.

The 10-minute premiere highlight video is also out where you can catch a glimpse of Infinite’s Hoya (playing Ra Eum), who also stars in this drama.

For more information on the characters and storyline, go to our Soompi Forum thread here.

credit : soompi news

***Hahaha – successor or look-alike? It’s more like the latter.....For successor, it’s a senior-junior! Well, so nice to see that my ultimate bias is included in the list here. :))

7 K-Drama Kings and their Successors

As K-Drama fans, we instantly recognize a couple of favorite faces and big names. These are the acting royalty, making up the top tier of Korea's version of Hollywood, constantly being casted and re-casted as protagonists and basking in the spotlight on our TV/computer screens.

There's a reason that these actors are always snagging the big roles; they bring life to their characters with a certain style and flair. But as they grow older and move on to take on more mature roles, we have to ask, who will be the second generation of acting royalty? Who are the up-and-coming actors that we can expect to reign in the future? The current princes who can claim the future vacant thrones.

Last time, allkpop rounded up a list of 7 top actresses and their second generation counterparts. Now, here are some of allkpop's choices for 7 K-Drama Kings and their successors. Take a look!

(skipped unrelated.....)

The Badass Beast

cha-seung-won_1410981544_20140917_Rain_L

"Bad Boy" Rain ('Full House', 'The Fugitive') is the King of being 30 (well, in his 30s) and Sexy in the K-Pop world. With his crossover appeal, he excels in the K-Drama world. With his smooth-as-honey voice, rock hard abs, and body waves that can go on for days, Rain can play your macho ninja or angsty hero in any action-packed film or drama. His dorky persona and adorable smile add to his charm of course, but girl, look at dat body.

Lee Joon ('Iris 2', 'Gapdongi') is destined to be Rain's successor in both the K-Pop and K-Drama world. A sexy voice and buffed up body to match, it was decided since 'Ninja Assassin' times, when Lee Joon played Rain's younger self, that he would eventually ascend to Rain's level of sex appeal and cuteness. Of course, the MBLAQ hottie has come to also develop his own flair, as he recently received praise for his haunting role in 'Gapdongi'.

source : allkpop

*** As what I said IDK if this is addictive................  :))

14-09-18 SBS - My Lovely Girl_Crazy boy OST 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background: transparent;"[MV] Park Mi Young(박미영) _ Crazy boy(개또라이) (My Lovely Girl(내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀) OST Part.1)
CREDIT 1theK (former LOEN MUSIC) / ratoka -

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background: transparent;"LOCO & MAMAMOO - This Song (이 노래) (My Lovely Girl OST Part.1)

credit TheDramaOST18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWCXbfvw17E

"My Lovely Girl" Rain and Krystal

photo488346.jpg

Rain and Krystal showed interest in each other from the very beginning.

The first episode of the SBS drama "My Lovely Girl" revealed Lee Hyeon-wook (Rain) and Yoon Sena (Krystal) meeting for the first time.

Previously, Yoon Sena's sister Yoon So-eun (Lee Si-ah) had been in love with Lee Hyeon-wook. However, she passed away in a car accident with him.

Lee Hyeon-wook lived 3 years with Yoon So-eun's cellphone. Yoon Sena called the phone one day and talked about her difficulties. Lee Hyeon-wook was worried about Sena and set out to find her.

Lee Hyeon-wook met Sena in a hotel. She was working there and met him for the first time thanks to his dog.

Lee Hyeon-wook spoke to her not knowing she was who he was looking for. Yoon Sena was working with her friend Joo Hong's (Lee Cho-hee) name tag on. Then, Lee Hyeon-wook's dog almost pushed her into the pool but he saved her.

Meanwhile, "My Lovely Girl" is a drama about dream girl Sena (Krystal) and mysterious man Hyeon-wook.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

She's Too Lovely for Me』Rain vs Krystal vs L, support competition of the fans

11105_1.jpg

On Semtember 15 at Seoul Mok-dong SBS, there was a production conference of new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'She's Too Lovely for Me'. As Rain, f(x)'s Krystal and INFINITE's L are on the drama, the lobby was filled with rice from the morning. 'Cloud' supporting Rain.

11105_2.jpg

Like his title 'Hollywood Star', there's support from all over the world for Rain.

11105_3.jpg

f(x) Krystal, who is taking the main role for the first time in drama. (She had the most support this day)

11105_4.jpg11105_5.jpg11105_6.jpg

Support of INFINITE L's fans, which is as many as the others'. 'She's Too Lovely for Me' has some splendid casting.

11105_7.jpg

Let's look forward to the acting idols' good work in the drama.

source  Innolife.co.kr

[18-Sep-14][Allkpop]'My Lovely Girl' cast spotted watching the premiere of their drama together

tttttttttt.jpg?width=750

The cast of 'My Lovely Girl' watched the premiere of their SBS Wed-Thurs drama together!

Rain tweeted on September 18, "We watched the broadcast all together...^^ Please look forward to today's episode as well hehehe," and did what any 21st century guy does during moments like this, take a selca!

Rainf(x)'s KrystalINFINITE's LClazziquai's AlexCha Ye Ryun, Kim Jin Woo, andKim Ki Bang took a star-studded selca together, showing that they've gotten close through filming.

Stay tuned for another episode today!

source allkpop

---------------------------------------------

[Eng Subs]14-09-17 My Lovely Girl Episode 1

Watch 140917 in News  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com 

credit drmafire

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v77834406HqH9mnRN

She’s So Lovable: Episode 1

by HeadsNo2 | September 18, 2014

lovable1-00207-1.jpg

Has it already been four years since we last saw Rain on the small screen? Time sure does fly. She’s So Lovable (also known as My Lovely Girl) aired this week on SBS, rounding out the Wednesday-Thursday lineup of three whole dramas from the biggest three broadcasters—just like the old days.

And just like the old days, there’s plenty you’ll find familiar in Lovable, from its hard-working Candy heroine, to the hero’s tragic backstory, and to the rags-to-riches tale that’s sure to come. It doesn’t quite feel as comfortable in its own skin as fellow comfort-food competitor Spring Days, but it does have one thing neither of its competitors have: Rain, The Gateway Drug. Add a faithful dog to the mix and you’re sure to get something right, even if this first outing isn’t one to knock our socks off. Maybe it’s one to gently pull them off our feet instead.

Ratings-wise, Spring Days led the pack with 9.5%, while Lovable netted 8.2%, leaving Iron Man in last place with 5.6%.

SONG OF THE DAY

Loco and Mamamoo – “이 노래 (This Song)” from the OST [ Download ]

EPISODE 1 RECAP

lovable1-00013.jpg lovable1-00014.jpg

Two lovers share a heated argument while winding down a mountainside road. This most recent tiff seems to be about her meeting his father, which usually ends badly—and today, she’s talking about ending things for good.

LEE HYUN WOOK (Rain), on the other hand, isn’t as ready as she is to let go. Since it’s been all over the promotional materials, it’s no spoiler to say he’s the CEO of a talent agency (think YG or SM), and that’s another point of contention between the two as girlfriend YOON SO-EUN accuses him of sleeping with a young starlet whose debut song they hear playing on the radio.

He refutes any such doings, and asks her what it will take for her to believe that she loves him. “Just ask me if I love you!” he yells. “Stop playing these games!”

more@http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/shes-so-lovable-episode-1/

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pls. read@http://koalasplayground.com/2014/09/18/my-lovely-girl-episode-2-recap/

14-09-18 My Lovely Girl Picture

credit as tagged

1%28523%29.jpg

2%28354%29.jpg

3%28310%29.jpg

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

140918 Rain @ 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 set

Credit: 출구없는남자 @ DC/scorpiola@rain-cloud

web_1897795295_8fcd7e8f.jpg

web_1897795295_15e31284.jpg

web_1897795295_1051d16f.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

[19-Sep-14][Mwave][Ratings: Thurs, 09.18.14] ′Spring Days′ Hits Double Digits and Stays at #1

With the dramas from the three main broadcast stations all airing now, viewers are beginning to get positioned in what drama they′d liked to watch on Wednesday and Thursday, with the majority leaning towards MBC′s Spring Days of My Life

Spring Days of My Life hit double digits on Thursday night, continuing its spot on top with 11.1 percent, a noticeable increase from its previous 9.5 percent. 

Its competitors, SBS′ My Lovely Girl, which was much criticized in its first episode, dropped from 8.2 to 7.5 percent. KBS′ Iron Man also so a decrease from 5.6 to 5.0.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Spring Days of My Life 9.5→11.1
2. SBS My Lovely Girl 8.2→7.5
3. KBS Iron Man 5.6→5.0

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 6.4
2. MBC Star Gazing 2.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC

source mwave

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” Grabs the Online Audience, Finishes Online Week ahead of “My Spring Day” and “Blade Man”

jun2yng September 19, 2014

“My Lovely Girl” Grabs the Online Audience, Finishes Online Week ahead of “My Spring Day” and “Blade Man”

SBS’ “My Lovely Girl,” which just aired its first two episodes this past week, has grabbed the online community. According to the ratings from Tving, a real-time online TV broadcast service, the viewer ratings for “My Lovely Girl” were at 15.5 percent, while “My Spring Day” and “Blade Man” recorded 8.6 and 7.2 percent, respectively.

This is a bit different from the viewer ratings data recorded by Nielsen Korea, which had “My Spring Day” coming in at 11.1 percent and “Blade Man” at 5.0 percent.

“My Lovely Girl” seems to especially have the attention of the younger viewing audience, eliciting a hot commentary on online sites about the drama.

Previously, for the first episode, “My Lovely Girl” had come in second behind “My Spring Day,” according to the ratings data provided by Nielsen Korea.

Source:soompi

------------------------------------------

'My Lovely Girl' premieres, but which Wed-Thurs drama was #1 in its time slot this week?

September 19, 2014

fx-Krystal-INFINITE-L-Rain_1411083092_af

The battle between labelmates Sooyoung and Krystal in K-drama land began this week with the premiere of 'My Lovely Girl', but it was 'My Spring Day' that moved up to #1 in its time slot!

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, MBC's 'My Spring Day' came in at 1st place with an 11.1% viewer rating on Thursday which is a 1.6% increase from its previous viewer rating of 9.5% on Wednesday.

SBS' 'My Lovely Girl' premiered with a solid 8.2% viewer rating on Wednesday, but dropped 0.7% to a 7.5% viewer rating on Thursday. KBS 2TV's 'Iron Man' came in last place with a 5.0% viewer rating on Thursday which is a 0.6% decrease from its previous viewer rating of 5.6% on Wednesday.

It was also pointed out that despite being in second place for nationwide official average rating for live broadcast on TV, 'My Lovely Girl' proved to have a strong following on the web as those who used internet TV streaming services seemed to prefer it over the others.

Which Wed-Thurs drama floats your boat?

Source:allkpop

[Drama Review] 'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 2

Source:allkpop

Sept. 19, 2014

Krystal-L-Rain_1411144803_af.jpg

'My Lovely Girl' - Episode 2

iEVaMh0hDyP6R.jpg
Washing the dog

RECAP

Se Na, having been fired from her hotel job, goes and gets another job at a lunch place, delivering take-out on a scooter. During a delivery, she runs into Shi Woo and spurns his advances. Hyun Wook continually calls her for take-out, having bought a house in Seoul. Both of them, of course, know this is a ruse to see her every day, leading to some funny and charming scenes. Hae Yoon hits on Hyun Wook during a housewarming party, but he just assumes she's drunk and pushes her away.

That night, Hyun Wook sees Se Na getting chased by thugs. Trying to help her escape, he saves her from getting mowed down by a truck with an improperly set parking brake. She gets fired because the thugs come by the shop, too, so Hyun Wook hires Se Na to be his dog sitter. Infinite Power, still in possession of Se Na's demo CD, steals her song, leading Hyun Wook to step in as President of AnA and hire Se Na as songwriter...

iblrUf0L9SGjNy.jpg
Shi Woo glares at Se Na

MY TAKE

Hyun Wook and his father always seem at each other's throat, but I can't figure out why. Last episode, they fought even before dinner, which culminated in Hyun Wook storming out. This time, the old man collapses and still manages to be a jerk to his son in the hospital; Hyun Wook acts accordingly. I know his dad tried to appoint him president, but it still took two other events to convince him to step into that role.

The scenes with Se Na and Hyun Wook are really adorable. I love the way he has her deliver to him every day, and the little snarky comments she makes deflecting his advances. The little smiles she gives afterward let you know this is a game, and they are flirting back and forth. Finally, when he takes her out, an ahjumma assumes they are dating. Though she acts annoyed at the time, she has a huge smile on her face when she goes to bed that night, remembering the exchange. 

iCX9she2MSqeJ.jpg
Hyun Wook and Se Na at the seashore

All the boy band members seem to be the villains of the piece, above and beyond the thugs chasing Se Na around. If I thought Shi Woo was turning out to be the villain of the piece, I was mistaken. It's all of them. Seo Jae Yoon was the one who stole her song and had to be put in his place by Hyun Wook. And now, since Krystal's character is working there, she'll see them every day. Every drama needs a troublemaker, and these guys are deliciously evil.

They seem to like car accidents in this show. We've had two accidents in as many episodes. Maybe they should shake it up a little, bring in some other types of vehicles. Maybe Se Na could be endangered by a hydroplane or they could stage a dramatic rescue where he saves her from a huge Zamboni bearing down on her.  Or a Caterpillar.

i672zwxHs9OGL.jpg
Jae Yoon, indignant at the suggestion that he stole Se Na's song

I like where this is going. I can't wait for next week. We've seen quite a few developments, and now we're going to see the action shift to the music company, judging by the preview. Hyun Wook is very much a JYP clone -- head of a huge music company who is also a hitmaker. And we saw more of the dog this episode, too.

To all of you who say this is cheesy, isn't that the point? Most dramas, unless they're meant to be absolutely serious, are cheesy, even Western ones. But isn't that the point? I didn't watch '90210' or 'One Tree Hill' because they were high art, I watched them because I enjoyed them, because they were guilty pleasures. Same thing with 'High School: Love On.' Same with this one. As for my loyal readers, keep watching with me. I'll keep you posted.  

SEE ALSO: Still cut photos of 'My Lovely Girl' reveal Krystal working multiple part-time jobs

class="section section-sidebar"Source:allkpop

class="postitle" she’s so lovable is normal but likeable September 19, 2014

ssl2_4

Finally caught the first two episodes of Rain’s comeback drama. I like it but I don’t think I love it enough to post full reviews. There is nothing new or special with the story but I just enjoy watching Rain on the small screen. She’s So Lovable is brainless entertainment. I don’t mean stupid but one kinda just happily sail along with the cast during that one hour without having to wrack your brain or screech in frustration.

Surrounded by young idols and a supporting cast who don’t exactly rank in the Hall Of Fame, stuck with a character in which I think is too simple for him to play, Rain is basically the BOSS in the drama and out of it. He’s cute, charming and yummy, but the role feels too small for him. I don’t think it’s going to stretch his acting abilities much – Hyun Wook is too easy for him. But then again, Rain being obnoxious is the best.

ssl2_1

ssl2_2

ssl2_3

Krystal is one lovely girl and isn’t faring too badly at all as the down-trodden Se Na. She lacks screen presence but at least she’s eye candy and watchable. In fact, I appreciate the fact that SN doesn’t come across as ultra pathetic and helpless to the bone. Krystal isn’t sugary sweet and I like that about her. Heaven knows I have enough of supposedly spunky heroines who just yap about annoyingly, defenceless to the point of hilarity.

Supporting cast wise, L reminds me of Kim Bum in terms of looks.But L’s Shi Woo is fun to watch and his interactions with SN are fluffy and energetic. But I much prefer his bandmate acting over at KBS, romancing Kim Sae Ron. Cha Ye Ryun is Cha Ye Ryun: pretty but bland in yet another typical, second-lead role.

The OTP chemistry is chugging on slowly but steadily. The level of rapport and closeness displayed feels appropriate to the roles they play so I have no complaints. HW is all Guilty Oppa now but I would think it would be easy and acceptable to watch him fall in love with SN later. SN is nursing a mini crush on him now, which will gradually develop into something deeper along the way. Though I’m not at the edge of my seat with regards to the romance, I’m definitely interested to see how they progress into full-fledged lovers. It’s not hard to picture them as such, just that I’m curious as to how far Krystal is willing to go in terms of skinship.

Source:breathlesssurvival

^ The Cloud Ajjuma's and chingus are so sweet and generous... I guess most of them are filthy! hihihihi.
Thanks @azuvilla26
Does anyone know when is the airing of Running man with MLG cast? @willenette?I want to watch that chinese film of his, wonder if its gonna be in our local theaters...
Let's make these Hashtags trend#내겐너무사랑스러운그녀
#내그녀#MyLovelyGirl