Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="postitle"rain indulges in krystal in she’s so lovable’s fourth teaser

sslt4

Busy, busy and travelling, thus, the irregular posts for now. Hmmm. I think Rain and Krystal will do just fine in terms of chemistry and the fourth teaser shows them interacting charmingly. So Hyun Wook isn’t going to tell Se Na that he is her sister’s ex-boyfriend? And is he going to hire her as his housekeeper? Full House much? I’m not too sure about the plot setup but I do think the latest teaser shows much promise. I already like Rain and Krystal in their roles so only the writing is capable of diluting my affection for the drama. But let’s save opinions for later and count down the days to the premiere next week…

video credit to uploader

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/rain-indulges-in-krystal-in-fourth-teaser/

Jung Ji Hoon(Rain) “Please expect the new Cristal”

11039_1.jpg

Jung Ji Hoon asked the expectation toward Cristal of ‘Lovely Lady for me’. It is the love story of a girl who are dreaming of musician and tall guy who has a lot of secret. Jung Soo Jung who are actively work as the member of f(x) will be the partner of Jung Ji Hoon. Jung Ji Hoon who took the part of producer, Lee Hyun Wook said “I really appreciate working with Cristal because I am a huge fan of her. Please expect her new charm and love her. I’m so happy to meet awesome character. Especially it is a really interesting romance drama. I think we can make meaningful drama.” Jung Soo Jung who takes the part of Yoon Sena said “Sena has nothing but a passion to be composer. Please give attention and affection to our drama.” It will be broadcasted after ‘It’s okay, that’s love” from September 17 at 10 p.m [Picture=SBS]

source : Innolife.co.kr

*** RAIN is looking sooo fine. Perfection! He always looks good. :))

class="at_ttl"Rain And Krystal Are Happy To Work Together

My Lovely Girl

Before co-starring in the upcoming drama "My Lovely Girl," both Rain and f(x)'s Krystal admitted to some mutual fandom.

In a recent promotional video for the drama, Rain had kind words for his 12-year-younger co-star.

"I have recently become a fan of Krystal so I am very thankful we are able to film this drama together," said singer-actor Rain, who is also known as Jung Ji Hoon. "You will be able to see a different side of Krystal through this drama."

In the drama, Krystal plays Se Na, a woman who dreams of becoming a songwriter.

When she found out that she was cast in the drama with Rain, she also had kind words to say about him.

"I can't believe that I'll be starring in a drama with Ji Hoon oppa," she said. "I never once imagined that something like this would happen."

In the romantic comedy, Rain plays Hyun Wook, a music producer and composer.

"I'm glad I got to meet such a cool character. 'My Lovely Girl' is a fun romance drama that everyone will enjoy, and all the actors are currently working well together."

Hyun Wook was originally in love with Se Na's sister who died. Then he meets Se Na and falls in love again. Hyun Wook and Se Na are two character who have experienced much pain. They will try to heal that pain through music and by loving each other.

Krystal, who like Rain, began her career as a singer, was attracted to the story because it is set in the music industry. She could also relate to Se Na's determined and positive character.

"I really want to try my hand at portraying Se Na, who overcomes all sorts of difficulties and ends up meeting her true love," said Krystal.

In the past Krystal had one other singer-actor k-drama boyfriend. In "The Heirs" Krystal played Lee Bo Na and Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE was her boyfriend. Although she made her debut in 2010, "My Lovely Day" will be her first leading role.

The drama is also a comeback role for Rain, who has not done a drama since 2010 when he appeared in "The Fugitive: Plan B." He recently filmed "The Prince" with Bruce Willis.

The drama will replace 'It's Okay, It's Love" on Sept. 17. But before that five of the cast members will appear on the variety show "Running Man."

Besides Rain and Krystal, the cast includes Park Young Gyu, Kim Ki Bang, Alex, Infinite's L, Hoya, BESTie's Hye Ryeong and Dani.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="post-title entry-title"'My Lovely Girl' releases 4th teaser for Rain and Krystal

s.jpg

As the first episode of SBS' upcoming drama 'My Lovely Girl' is getting closer, a new teaser is released.

This time the teaser gives more significant details for the drama's story line on how Hyun Wook and Sena crossed their paths which will later develop into a romantic love line.

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' premieres on September 17 at 10PM.

source : dailykpopnews

7 Korean Actors Who Turned Into Hollywood Stars

Korean actors & actresses aren't just big in Korea. Some have made it big on the largest international stage: Hollywood.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Rain

It should come as no surprise that Rain is on this list. Aside from his accomplishments & fame in Korea, Rain has made an impact in the west, starring in Speed Racer & Ninja Assassin.

http://quietly-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/item_44573_1280px_96fbca24f23549709d34d3746b8c6660.jpeg

source : koreaboo

Fourth teaser clip for “My Lovely Girl” ft. Rain and Krystal released

A fourth teaser has been released for the upcoming drama “My Lovely Girl" starring Rain and f(x)’s Krystal Jung!

The teaser for the new drama, which will begin airing on September 17th on network SBS, shows the difficulties and emotional turmoils felt by a couple trying to deal with their feelings and a significant age gap.

In the drama, Hyunwook, played by Rain, is a successful producer for an entertainment company who loses his girlfriend in an accident. Later, he meets his girlfriend’s younger sister Sena (Krystal), who comes to Seoul and dreams of becoming a producer herself. 

This much anticipated drama is scheduled to have sixteen episodes and also stars Cha Yeryun and Infinite’s L and Hoya.

Check out the first and second teasers on our previous posts.

Are you excited for this upcoming drama?

Source: fx2younet, My Lovely Girl Official Website / koreaboo

class="post-title"Rain and Krystal promoting My Lovely Girl

my lovely girl korean drama

Rain’s return drama My Lovely Girl keeps its promotion steady by released a behind the scene video of its main couple’s poster shoot.

In the interview of the poster shoot, Rain revealed that he’s Krystal’s fan and happy to be able to film a drama together with her. He also asked viewers to see a brand new Krystal through this drama.

Krystal also spoke to the viewers to give lot of love for the drama too.

And since this is Rain’s comeback drama, surely many will anticipate this drama  and we loved to see how comfortable those two main actors together, considering their age difference and the fact that Rain is much more a senior and more famous person in the business.

And we loved that they face looked so fresh and how matching them in those white outfit !

My Lovely Girl airs September 17.

source : koreanvibe

[05-Sep-14][cri English news]'For Love or Money' Receives Release Date

ee1c5d66c72744b58033df95e06ef495.jpg

A poster of Chinese movie "For Love or Money". [Photo: beijing.edushi.com]

Chinese movie "For Love or Money" has received its first release date.

The romantic comedy is scheduled to hit domestic screens on November 7th, just days before China's Singles Day holiday.

"For Love or Money" is about a young woman called Xing Lu from a declining aristocratic family, who finds herself caught between two men and hidden secrets.

Starring Chinese beauty Liu Yifei and South Korean actor Rain, also known as Jung Ji-Hoon.

The film marks Chinese director Gao Xixi's first big screen debut, having directed TV series for decades, most recently "Mao Zedong" in 2010.

source http://english.cri.cn/12394/2014/09/05/2361s843207.htm

credit : memo-rain

class="at_ttl"Hallyu Meets Hollywood

The Prince

Two years ago actors Ahn Sung Ki and Lee Byung Hun became the first Korean actors to press their handprints into a cement block that would be placed in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood. But they are not likely to be the last Korean actors to take part in the 90-year-old Hollywood tradition for rising stars.

Hollywood's interest in Hallyu actors has only grown in the last few years as more Korean actors appear in international and American productions.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Both Rain and Lee Byung Hun are reportedly in talks to star in future Hollywood productions.

As the international interest in k-dramas and k-movies rises, there will likely be more Hollywood interest in the stars that contribute to their success.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

*** I hope this will be good. I hope this will be like FH, rating-wise. :))

'My Lovely Girl' releases teasers starring Krystal and Rain + L's interview clip

Getting closer to the premiere, upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl', has released two teasers that give us a better look at Rain and f(x)'s Krystal's upcoming love story!

Although things looked sugary sweet in previous teasers, Rain and Krystal gave some insight into their characters' emotional baggage with both of them on the verge of giving up their dreams as musicians. The two end up helping each other to do what they love.

The drama centers around top entertainment agency AnA and conveys a message about chasing after one's dream. Krystal plays Se Na who has a lot of dreams, Rain plays the role of Hyun Wook who has a lot of secrets. 

'My Lovely Girl' is set to premiere following 'It's Okay, That's Love' on September 17 at 10 PM KST!

source : allkpop

[Pic]14-09-12 Filming My Lovely Girl

kkk.jpg

credit gawonhwang

http://instagram.com/p/s2WjCbA9dQ/

1409122305b7d7e00d52747c29.jpg?width=750

14091223025cd7fd3df055d097.jpg?width=750\

1409122302690fa9a3803b628b.jpg?width=750

140912230244369b6a731a5a80.jpg?width=750

140912230279531e40db2a7f04.jpg?width=750

credit rainloveme @ raincloudhk

http://www.raincloudhk.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=22419

今日有朋友見到Rain 在山岩洞MBC 附近拍劇....實在太幸運了,可惜未能落車來個合照

(14-09-13 Rain Filming My Lovely girl)

A8.jpg?width=750

credit : memo-rain 

:)>-

************************************************************************************

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"My Lovely Girl’ blends K-pop eye-candy and romance

20140915001194_0.jpg

Actors attend the press conference for KBS's new rom-com "My Lovely Girl" in Seoul on Monday. From left: actors Jung Ji-hoon, Jung Soo-jung (Krystal), Cha Ye-ryeon, Kim Myung-soo (L), Park Young-gyu, Kim Jin-woo and Haeryeong. (OSEN)

KBS’s new rom-com “My Lovely Girl” perhaps is one of the most anticipated K-dramas for K-pop fans this fall.

Directed by Park Hyung-gi and written by No Ji-seol, the Wednesday-Thursday drama stars several singer-actor hotshots, including Rain, Krystal from f(x), L from Infinite, Kim Jin-woo from Winner and Haeryung from BESTie.

“We tried to give the happiest hour to the audience,” the director said in a press conference in Seoul on Monday. “It was great to have the lovely actresses and actors work with us.”

“My Lovely Girl” is a romantic comedy about entertainment label chief Hyun-wook (Rain) and an aspiring singer Se-na (Krystal), who overcomes her painful memories through music. 

20140915001201_0.jpg
Actors Jung Ji-hoon and Jung Soo-jung (Krystal). (OSEN)

Se-na is an orphan who lives without realizing her musical talent until she encounters Hyun-wook, the hidden Midas of Korean music.

Hyun-wook stops working after the tragic death of his lover and Se-na’s sister, Soeun. After being diagnosed with “earworm,” a hearing disease, he loses the meaning in his life until he meets Se-na. Se-na is 12 years younger than him, but age seems of little importance to this couple.

Si-woo, played by L, is a member of popular boy band “Moohandongryeok.” The idol has a crush on Se-na, but has hard time admitting it.

Ra-eum, a styling director played by Haeryung, has set her sights on Hyun-wook for a long time but without success. While she gets constant attention from star music producer Seo Jae-young, played by Kim Jin-woo, all she wants is the love of a man whom she can never get.

The first of 16 episodes of the Wednesday-Thursday drama will air on Wednesday at 10 p.m.

By Chung Joo-won (joowonc@heraldcorp.com)

class="content-title"Rain: “I Understand the Concerns Over the Idol Cast of ‘My Lovely Girl’”
Rain: “I Understand the Concerns Over the Idol Cast of ‘My Lovely Girl’”

Singer/actor Rain has addressed the public’s concerns over the large number of idols cast for SBS’ “My Lovely Girl.”

The star took part on the production conference of the drama on September 15, held at the SBS Mokdong headquarters at 2 p.m.

He revealed, “I know there are concerns. However, Krystal will strengthen her position among the 20s actresses through this piece. L and Hyeryung are acting very well, too.”

“I am a singer-turned-actor myself, and if you can’t act, you are naturally met with criticism, but it is also possible to succeed and enjoy the synergy effect of the entertainment industry,” Rain added.

In regards to the atmosphere on set, he said, “Working feels very comfortable. In the past, I was the one passing around water, but I am now on the receiving end. The atmosphere on set is great. It has been four years [since my last drama], but I am going back to the basics. I practiced my tone and pronunciation for two to three months,” and laughed,  “I studied hard.”

“My Lovely Girl” will premiere on September 17.

credit : soompi news

14-09-12 Rain @ My Lovely Girl set

credit yujin_15 / ratoka -

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1597207_708794919169933_1146094493_n.jpg

140912 stylistmj instagram_Rain & Krystal poster shooting scene

Credit: stylistmj @ instagram / scorpiola -

내겐너무사랑스러운그녀

10666242_370707029760178_836111796_n.jpg

14-09-14 @WWRC2014 tweet
credit : ratoka -

@WWRC2014  TWITTER

"내게너무 사랑스러운 현욱" 밥상 서포트 준비완료~~ pic.twitter.com/mEbHnIen8Q

a1%28107%29.jpg

a2%2867%29.jpg

14-09-14 Cloud support food for My Lovely Girl cast and crew

credit  miny0108

op2.jpg

credit  宋茜-fx--victoria weibo

140914 F(x)Victoria visit Krystal today at the drama filming

op3.jpg

credit vic_to_ri_a2

#내겐너무사랑스러운그녀 9.17

A photo posted by Victoria Song (@victoria02_02) on Sep 14, 2014 at 7:36am PDT

#내겐너무사랑스러운그녀 9.17

op4.jpg

MORE -

20140914 cloud Support 

credit : tomi -

cloud Support

1410738227140%283%29.jpg

Support of a great meal is appreciated.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/318430

*** I guess the drama presscon has been over now...............

It was 2pm KST at SBS Shepherds Building - 13/F (SBS Hall)

14-09-15 @dreamecokr  tweet_Rice wreaths for Rain @ My Lovely Girl Press Conference

https://twitter.com/dreamecokr

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/719upT1uNx

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/KfvSn14B4n pic.twitter.com/QHi7h4gKbE

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/7iuocZhpjD

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/SAPbtN6mCL

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/fiCJ8sn4mW

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/KfvSn14B4n

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/8fwdRplNhM

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/xkNJAlgad9

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/eej5pFBO8y

SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀' 제작발표회 비(RAIN) 응원 드리미 쌀화환 2.11톤 - 쌀화환 드리미 pic.twitter.com/1DzhpSOwaH

w1%2826%29.jpg

w2%2814%29.jpg

w3%2810%29.jpg

W5%281%29.jpg

W6%281%29.jpg

140912 SBS_'내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀(My Lovely Girl)' Preview

Credit: RAIN Waitingfor / scorpiola -

[ENG SUB] My Lovable Girl Short Clip

Credit Jonald Chua / ratoka -

Rain's congratulatory message for TVReport's 10th Anniversary

source http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=213&aid=0000545083

o2%280%29.jpg

14-09-15 Rain @ My Lovely Girl Press Conference

10%28186%29.jpg

11%28200%29.jpg

12%28163%29.jpg

13%28150%29.jpg

14%28148%29.jpg

15%28127%29.jpg

16%28118%29.jpg

17%28105%29.jpg