Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Pic]14-09-07 Rain Official Web Site New Look

n1.jpg?width=750

n2.jpg?width=750

n3.jpg?width=750

n4.jpg?width=750

http://rain-jihoon.com/n2

credit : memo-rain

[CCTV6]14-09-05 China Movie Report_For Love or Money

http://www.1905.com/video/play/798300.shtml

14-09-05 cycle_de_leau instagram_Mention Rain

00000.jpg

source http://instagram.com/p/skiwGwPudf/?modal=true

Thank's Rain @30rain #cdl #cactus #margarethowell #bellocqtea #labruket #mcm #merci #pigalle #martinmargiela #선인장 #연남동 #라브르켓 #벨로크 #벨로크티 #홍차 #허브티#마가렛호웰 #메르씨팔찌 #마가렛호웰에코백 #마르지엘라 #피갈레

y5.jpg

y6.jpg

y7.jpg

y8.jpg

y9.jpg

y10.jpg

http://instagram.com/cycle_de_leau

class="content-title"Singer-Actor Rain Prepares Surprise Chuseok Gift for 100 “My Lovely Girl” Staff Members

Singer-Actor Rain Prepares Surprise Chuseok Gift for 100 “My Lovely Girl” Staff Members

Singer and actor Rain, who is finally making his return to the small screen in four years with the new SBS drama “My Lovely Girl,” is reported to have delivered surprise gifts for 100 staff members on set.

Rain was seen personally giving out the presents he prepared, one by one, to each individual staff member. It appears that the singer-actor wanted to provide the hard-working staff and cast members with a meaningful Chuseok gift. As fall is approaching and the nights become chilly, Rain gave out 100 jackets to all those who are working hard for the drama outdoors.

In his first drama production in four years, Rain will be taking on the role of Han Wook, a good-looking man who raises a pet dog and has a lot of secrets.

Meanwhile, “My Lovely Girl” will be airing its first episode every Wednesday and Thursday beginning on September 17, following the completion of “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”

credit : soompi news

class="postitle"rain + krystal are a stunning pair in poster shoot

ssl_p1

I’m shamelessly adoring how insanely gorgeous Rain and Krystal are and despite the very obvious hoobae-sunbae dynamics between them in real life, they are picture-perfect onscreen. I don’t know why the official poster ended up using that lukewarm shot when there seemed to be tons of other more eye-catching poses taken the shoot. Rain in a white shirt?????? *DROOOOOOOL* Being in love with Kim Tae Hee must be doing him wonders because he is looking very relaxed, confident, happy and at peace. AND oozing so much sexy. Krystal is a very pretty girl and looks great on print and on film. Lovely makeup and hair. It’s sweet how she seems so shy around Rain, who is trying his best to make her more comfortable around him. Heh. They must be one of the best-looking OTPs to come out of dramaland this year.

ssl_p2

ssl_p3

ssl_p4

They don’t really say anything interesting in the clip, with Krystal divulging her character possesses no means but dreams of being a songwriter. She meets Hyung Wook Oppa (Rain) and they happily fall in love. Well, if an Oppa looking like that, I don’t blame her. She’s So Lovable will premier in about two weeks over SBS.

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/rain-krystal-are-a-stunning-pair-in-poster-shoot/

*** This poster-shoot looked so cute. Rain looks so hot with just a white shirt. Can’t wait for this drama! I can't believe people were making such a big deal about the age gap though. People age is just but a number. RAIN even looks younger for his age.

:))

'My Lovely Girl' takes fans behind the scenes of Krystal and Rain's poster shoot

*** please refer to the video above ****

To further relay the great chemistry between Rain and Krystal for upcoming SBS drama, 'My Lovely Girl,' a behind-the-scenes video of their romantic poster shoot was revealed. The two of them look amazing together in matching white shirts as they cuddle up on a chair to listen to music and more.

SEE ALSO: 'My Lovely Girl' releases behind-the-scenes photos and still cuts of Krystal

In the interview portion, Rain expressed how he wanted to do this drama as a big fan of Krystal, causing her to cutely giggle.  The drama starts airing on September 17!

source : allkpop

class="content-title"“My Lovely Girl” and “My Secret Hotel” Cast Including Rain, Krystal, L, Yoo In Na, and More Send Chuseok Greetings!

“My Lovely Girl” and “My Secret Hotel” Cast Including Rain, Krystal, L, Yoo In Na, and More Send Chuseok Greetings!

The cast members of “My Lovely Girl” and “My Secret Hotel” sent their warm greetings for the Chuseok Holiday.

On September 8, Rain, f(x)’s Krystal, Cha Ye Ryun, INFINITE‘s L and Hoya, Alex, and Kim Jin Woo of the upcoming SBS drama “My Lovely Girl” have gathered together to greet fans and anticipating viewers for the Chuseok Holiday through photos of their handwritten messages.

Rain wrote, “Have a good Chuseok,” while Krystal’s message read, “Have a merry Chuseok and always stay healthy. Also, please show a lot of interest and love for ‘My Lovely Girl.’”

The other cast members Cha Ye Ryun, L, Hoya, and Alex also wrote, “Have a fun and hearty Chuseok,” “Happy Chuseok,” and more, as they posed with their messages in hand.

my lovely girl

Additionally, actors Yoo In Na, Nam Goong Min, and Jin Yi Han, who are currently appearing in the tvN drama “My Secret Hotel” also revealed their handwritten greetings in time for Chuseok.

These actors expressed their grateful hearts toward the drama’s viewers by personally writing and posing with their messages in the middle of filming on set.

Yoo In Na drew a cute full moon and wrote, “Have a hearty Chuseok!” Jin Yi Han’s message read, “Spend a merry Chuseok with family!” and Nam Goong Min wrote, “Enjoy the Chuseok holidays and please show a lot of love for ‘My Secret Hotel!’”

my secret hotel

class="at_ttl"Rain V. Lee Dong Wook V. Kam Woo Sung

Sep 08, 2014

rain.jpg?w=600

Soon the Wednesday-Thursday night lineup of dramas will feature three new leading men. For this week Jo In Sung is still in the mix but after that it's Rain V. Lee Dong Wook V. Kam Woo Sung.

Lee Dong Wook just finished starring in the drama "Hotel King" but Kam Woo Sung has not been in a drama since "The King of Legend" in 2010. Rain has worked on two films since finishing his mandatory military duty. He appeared in the American film "The Prince" which co-starred Bruce Willis, and his Chinese film "Difficult Love." And he is said to be in talks for two more Hollywood films. But he has not appeared in a drama since the 2010 "The Fugitive: Plan B."

But the lack of recent drama credits may not predict who wins the ratings battle. Even top star status does not always make for a ratings winner. The dramas' success in the ratings can have more to do with the script and the characters these actors play. And then there's also the matter of the leading man's chemistry with his co-star. So, which characters will these talented actors play? And which actresses will provide the onscreen romance?

skip . . . . . . . .

Rain will play Lee Hyun Wook in "My Lovely Girl."  He's a composer and music producer. Lee Hyun Wook loses his first love in an accident but then falls in love with her younger sister, played by Krystal Jung. Her character dreams of becoming a music producer like him and she also suffers from the loss of her sister. Will they be able to ease each other's pain?

skip . . . . . . . .

Who do you think the ratings winner will be? Which one will you be watching?

Source:.kdramastars

[Eng trans][Cloud USA][내그녀] Lovable Girl check: A 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 K-Drama primer on Naver.
credit : Stephe -

[Cross-posted from Cloud USA]

NOTE: Everyone is more welcome to share this information and translate it into other languages, of course. But please share it in its entirety and with all English credits still intact. It was a lot of work. Thanks so much!

11(199)

These images are from what looks like a tvN programming blog on Naver. The post is sort of a “My Lovable Girl” primer—who’s who, and what’s what.

OMG, just read this stuff, peeps. It's so exciting! Poor HyunWook... your heart can't help but go out to him. *sigh* The same goes for poor SeNa. Lawd, help me. Where is the Kleenex? Can't wait! ♥ ♥ ㅜ_ㅜ :) 

Stephe @ cloudusa.wordpress.com / CloudUSA.org

(Images credit: http://blog.naver.com/bungaek/220115761917. Thanks to Ratoka for the captures.)

3(306)

Korean → English translation by: Sonya @Cloud USA. Rewritten/Tweaked by Stephe.

CONCEPT

[in this story], a man and a woman are both injured by a person's death.

They eat meals, sleep, and sometimes smile like they used to in the past, but the one thing that's changed is that even happy moments they might feel each day are tinged with misery. These two people extend hands to each other and say, "Stop being tormented, it was not your fault. So, you can be happy now."

Through this story, two people fall in love again by letting wounds heal and opening their hearts (minds). When faced with a lot of death in life, humaneness and love is what comforts us and gives us the strength to get back on our feet, after all. We would like to present a heartwarming and ordinary story.

4(285)

5(249)

Korean → English translation by: Sonya @Cloud USA. Rewritten/Tweaked by Stephe.

Lee HyunWook, 32 years old, is the composer, producer, and the CEO of an entertainment agency.

He was called a genius composer and a hit song-maker with the Midas touch, and that's in the past now. He's currently out of work. He has no problems living and feeding himself without working because of all the royalties from his hit songs. He spends his days walking with his beloved dog and leading a free and quiet life.

However, he's had a terrible breakdown not only of body but of mind, the aftereffects of an accident three years ago.

He has suffered from the "earworm syndrome" [when piece of music continually repeats through a person's mind after it is no longer playing], suffered psychological damage (wounds), and has completely lost his musical ability.

A miraculous incident happens, he thinks, when he gets a phone call from SeNa, his dead girlfriend SoEun's younger sister.

He thinks that he will simply meet SeNa and secretly act as her Daddy-Long-Legs (her helper and benefactor from afar without her knowing it, as in the 2005 Korean movie).

However, he senses her musical genius and steps back into the musical world in order to bring her musical ability out.

6(231)

Korean → English summary by: Sonya @Cloud USA. Rewritten/Tweaked by Stephe.

Yoon SeNa, 25 years old, a would-be composer. She has no parents, siblings, property, or educational background. It's been two years since she came to Seoul. When she is exhausted by the work she does for a living and when she cries because her friend abuses her, she misses her older sister and her older sister's music even more.

She doesn't realize that she is a musical genius with perfect pitch and musical sensibility.

She meets HyunWook, and that opens her eyes so that she can see her talents in music.

At a point, she begins to feel a thrill for the first time in her life, without knowing that he (HyunWook) was her dead sister's lover.

1(512)

class="post-title entry-title"'My Lovely Girl' release character posters of Rain, Krystal, L, and Cha Ye Ryun

WE97391925_w300-tile.jpg

Upcoming SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' release character posters of its main leads including Rain, Krystal, L, and Cha Ye Ryun.

The four leads are looking good in their promotional photos showing the appearances of the characters they are playing.

Rain is playing the male lead Lee Hyun Wook while female lead Krystal is playing Yoon Se Na. On the other hand, the supporting leads are also boasting good looks where L is playing Shi Woo's character and Cha Ye Ryun as Shin Hae Yoon.

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' premieres on September 17 at 10PM. See more photos below:

WE59320047_w666-tile.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

Cast of 'My Lovely Girl' relay their Chuseok greetings

Krystal-L-Hoya-Rain-Haeryung_1410194171_http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/09/af_org/Krystal-L-Hoya-Rain-Haeryung_1410194171_af_org.jpg

The cast of upcoming SBS drama 'My Lovely Girl' sent their Chuseok greetings on September 8 through pictures of themselves holding up handwritten letters!

The messages from Rain, Krystal, L, Hoya, Alex, and more, cutely said, "Have an enjoyable and plentiful Thanksgiving Day," "Give a lot of love to 'My Lovely Girl,'" "Happy Chuseok," etc.

SEE ALSO: 'My Lovely Girl' releases behind-the-scenes photos and still cuts of Krystal

The actors said, "Just like how everyone takes part in the plentiful happiness of Chuseok, I wish 'My Lovely Girl,' which will take place after Chuseok, will receive a lot of love as a drama that the entire family can enjoy together."

The drama starts airing on September 17.

source : allkpop

class="post-title"Rain gave gifts to his drama’s crew ; My Lovely Girl sold to China

my lovely girl korean drama

My Lovely Girl is Rain’s comeback drama in 4 years and the singer/actor showed his kind heart by gave gifts to 100 staffs of the drama. He lovingly gave the gift, a jacket which perfect for  falls’ chilly weather, one by one to each staff.

Such a humble superstar !

Meanwhile, probably with the help of Rain’s big name as the leading cast, My Lovely Girl just sold to Chinese video site , Youku Tudou, which will broadcast the drama in China.

SBS announced that the selling price made record, a whopping  US$ 2000,000 per episode, means total a bit over US$ 3 million for the entire episodes.

It certainly brings the entire production in full spirit, even before the drama itself airs in Korea on September 17.

source : KoreanVibe

Rain ‘My Lovely Girl’ exported to China at the highest price 3.2 billion won

10985_1.jpg

‘My Lovely Girl’ was exported to China at the highest price. The new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘My Lovely Girl’, which has the cast Rain(Jung Ji-Hoon) and Krystal, was decided to be export at 3.2 billion won, to China. ‘My Lovely Girl’ is about the behind story of k-pop world, which can stimulate curiosity of Chinese fans, who are interested in Korea and k-pop. Also starting from the world star Rain, f(x) Krystal, Infinite L, Hoya, BESTie Haeryung was casted, and it made the highest price. Meanwhile ‘My Lovely Girl’ will be first aired on September 17th. [Photo=A Story]

source : Innolife.co.kr

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Credit Rainymay Lovejihoon

มาแล้วจ้า โปสเตอร์ น้องเมย์บอกว่า โฟกัส เรน เต็ม ๆ

10603264_1559109617644311_79941976705627

[Fancam] 14-09-01 Rain Filming Running Man

http://instagram.com/p/stNeioMW8m/

Credit 0didas / memo-rain

10 More Amazing Korean Dramas to Watch

We recently compiled a list of 10 awesome Korean Dramas, and we got tons of feedback on your favourites. So here's another 10 favourite K-dramas, as submitted by the Koreaboo community!

http://quietly-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/item_9545_1280px_3c5d1dd5b519455a9c6234037180846e.jpeg

(skipped unrelated.....)

Full House

Han Ji Eun gets tricked into selling her house to Lee Young Jae, who proposes a contract marriage to spark jealousy for his actual love. Trying to earn her house back, Ji Eun agrees.

http://quietly-image-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/item_44369_1280px_21d762236c6b42c7b18bd3c0d536ab17.jpeg

source : koreaboo

class="content-title"Behind-the-Scenes of “My Lovely Girl” Poster Shoot with Rain and f(x)’s Krystal Revealed

Behind-the-Scenes of “My Lovely Girl” Poster Shoot with Rain and f(x)’s Krystal Revealed

During a recent interview at the set of the poster shoot for SBS’ upcoming drama “My Lovely Girl,” singer-actor Rain didn’t hold back on his compliments for his junior and co-star, f(x)’s Krystal.

Rain shared, “As a fan of [Krystal], I’m very thankful that we’re able to do this drama together. You will be able to see a brand new side of Krystal through this drama so please show a lot of love and look forward to it.”

“My Lovely Girl” will be taking the spot of “It’s Okay, It’s Love” every Wednesday and Thursday starting on September 17. It is a romantic comedy/love fantasy drama about a man and a woman who try to embrace one another’s hurt through their passion for music.

Krystal also shared, “Se Na (her character) lives her life with nothing but her dreams of becoming a songwriter and she falls in love after meeting Hyun Wook (Rain’s character). I ask that you show much love and interest in our drama.”

Rain explained further about his role in “My Lovely Girl,” saying, “I’m glad I got to meet such a cool character. ‘My Lovely Girl’ is a fun romance drama that everyone will enjoy, and all the actors are currently working well together. I think we will be able to create a very meaningful drama that will remain in everyone’s hearts this fall.”

Are you looking forward to the premiere of this new drama? Check out the behind-the-scenes footage below!