Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

itemprop="name"TRAILER TALK: The Nutty Nomads discuss new trailer for Rain's My Lovable Girl

Screen_shot_2014-09-02_at_1.21.42_PM_1.p

The new romantic comedy My Lovable Girl, starring Rain (Full House) and Krystal (Heirs), is coming soon to DramaFever, and its new trailer looks amazing! Let's join the Nutty Nomads as they give us the breakdown.

My Lovable Girl premieres September 17. You can sign up HERE for new episode alerts! What did you think of the trailer?

source : dramafever

class="content-title"SBS Drops “My Lovely Girl” Poster Featuring Rain and Krystal, Drama Sold to Chinese Broadcasters for Record Fee

SBS Drops “My Lovely Girl” Poster Featuring Rain and Krystal, Drama Sold to Chinese Broadcasters for Record Fee

TV network SBS has released a promotional poster image for forthcoming drama “My Lovely Girl.” The picture features the new series’ two lead stars, solo singer Rain and f(x) member Krystal.

The image shows the celebrities sitting together. Krystal is shown wearing headphones, perhaps as a reminder that the series will have a very musical theme.

In further “My Lovely Girl” developments, SBS has announced that Youku Tudou, a Chinese video site, has signed a deal that will see the new drama broadcast in China. SBS claims that the fee paid is a new record amount. The network says that Youku Tudou will be paying US$200,000 per episode, making for a total of over US$3,000,000 for the entire series.

An SBS spokesperson explained, “Several large Chinese broadcasters were involved in the bidding process, and that drove that price up.”

The show, which also stars Infinite members Hoya and L, will begin airing on SBS on September 17.

credit : soompi news

class="art_title"Krystal of f(x) to Star with Rain in New Drama

Krystal Krystal

Krystal of girl group f(x) will be the female lead in a new SBS drama that is scheduled to air in mid-September.

Krystal will star alongside Rain, who will make his appearance on TV after completing his compulsory military service.

"I can't believe I'll be in the same drama as Rain," Krystal said. "I never imagined that this would happen."

Krystal will play a woman who moves to a city to achieve her dream of becoming a singer.

"When I first read the script, I was really attracted to the story, and it especially intrigued me as the story is set in the music industry and I am a singer," she said. "I want to portray my character as a lovable but strong woman who overcomes all difficulties and realizes her dream."

The drama will air starting Sept. 17.

englishnews@chosun.com / Sep. 02, 2014 08:20 KST

*** The poster is cute & lovely. Soooo rom-com. Well, I noticed now that K-dramas go into the rom-com or rom-com fantasy genre more. - Honestly, I’m a sucker for these stories. Hope to see some aegyoo cuteness overload in here - hahaha. Ahhh.........this is soon but not soon enough! Can't wait for this drama.Krystal is pretty. Good luck to this drama! Good luck, RAIN! 

:))

Rain and Krystal couple up for 'My Lovely Girl' poster

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/09/af_org/fx-Krystal-Rain_1409712870_af_org.jpg

Rain and f(x)'s Krystal were oozing with chemistry in the poster for their upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl'!

SEE ALSO: 'My Lovely Girl' releases 2nd teaser starring Rain and f(x)'s Krystal

The drama's production company A Story unveiled the poster of Rain and Krystal romantically sharing a set of headphones and listening to music together. Rain especially looks like he's fallen for Krystal as he closes his eyes in bliss.

The drama centers around top entertainment agency AnA and is a story about chasing after one's dream and. Krystal plays Se Na who has a lot of dreams, Rain plays the role of Hyun Wook who has a lot of secrets.

'My Lovely Girl' is set to premiere following 'It's Okay, That's Love' on September 17 at 10 PM KST!

source : allkpop

fx-Krystal-Rain_1409712870_af_org.jpg

Guest merycote

love the new stuff... thanks for sharing!!!
--------------------------

14-09-03 Rain "For Love or Money" Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6lto4CuSE

cr: memo-rain
Rain's new movie trailer!

class="postitle"fated encounter in she’s so lovable’s third teaser

sslt3_1

Squint and you’ll see Krystal and Rain at opposite ends of the image. I’m super looking forward to this drama and I’m liking the teasers dropped so far. Rain is downright sexy even when’s crying or squinting, while Krystal is likeable and very pretty in the clip. And I don’t think she’s acting that badly at all. I’ve roughly translated the teaser and be warned that there may be a couple of words lost in translation. I would love to review this drama but I’ll make my decision after the first two episodes. I’m so digging the warmth in Rain’s tone when he says, “Long time no see.”

Music that has been completely lost…but there’s an unforgettable melody…like a miracle, the beginning of a new melody

Rain: There are two things I’ve decided to not do: music and dating

Ye Ryun: You still can’t forget that woman, can you? ( I think it’s Cha Ye Ryun’s voice)

Krystal: There are families and lovers here – there are so many people around. I’m the only one who is alone.

Rain: Her name is Yoon Se Na, Yoon Se Ho’s younger sister. That’s as much as I know.

Rain: Long time no see.

ssl3_2

ssl3_3

source :

class="post-title entry-title"Rain and Krystal are in verge of emotions in 3rd teaser for 'My Lovely Girl'

sss-vert.jpg

We've been treated with some sweet and romantic moment of Rain and Krystal in the previous two teasers released for 'My Lovely Girl'.

However, this time, the leads pour emotions about their own unfortunate situations leading to a fateful love story.

Meanwhile, SBS' 'My Lovely Girl' premieres on September 17 at 10PM.

source : dailykpopnews

A Korean drama sold to China at a record high of $3.2 million

photo481595.jpg

"My Lovely Girl", a new Korean television series to be aired by SBS, a major broadcasting network, on Sep. 17, has been sold at the record price of 200,000 US dollars per episode.

SBS said on Tuesday that it signed a copyright contract over the series with Youku Tudou, China`s largest video hosting website. The series has 16 episodes and the total price is up to 3.2 billion won (3.2 million dollars). "Fated to Love You", an MBC series starring actor Jang Hyeok and actress Jang Nara, and "It's Okay, That's Love", an SBS series starring actor Jo In-Seong and actress Kong Hyo-jin, had been sold to China at the highest price of 120,000 dollars per episode.

Rain returns to acting with "My Lovely Girl" in four years. He grew popular in China with Full House with actress Song Hye-kyo. The highest price tag was also attributable to Krystal of F(x), a K-pop girl group popular in Chinese-speaking countries, appearing in the series.

"My Lovely Girl" is a romantic fiction describing the dreams and love of young people in K-pop. Internet users said, Rain takes a big one, and Its a big money. No more slapdash last-minute script.

Source : english.donga.com/srv...

Translation : Hancinema

14-09-04 The Prince Picture
credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

金钱驱动下的欲望,让邢露@刘亦菲 和徐承勋@RAIN-JIHOON 歇斯底里。挥之不去的金钱味道,弥漫在每一个“毛孔”中,每一个角落都刺满了现实,人与人之间的美好单纯如小鸟般掉落在泥泞里。恍然间回头,最初的美好是否还记得,人生若只如初见~11月7日走进《#露水红颜#

we%284%29.jpg

itemprop="name"Rain and Krystal make a cute couple in new posters and stills from My Lovable Girl

Qfw4ZsY.jpg

The K-drama fandom is abuzz with news about Rain's comeback drama, My Lovable Girl, co-starring f(x)'s Krystal (Heirs), and we have new posters and stills that prove that fans will not be disappointed!

Synopsis

Lee Hyun Wook (Rain) is a brilliant music producer, but due to a traumatic accident that took the life of his girlfriend, his heart has never been able to recover. Since then, each day has been a struggle to keep up appearances as the CEO of a top talent agency, until Yoon Se Na (Krystal Jung)—his beloved girlfriend’s little sister—moves to Seoul with hopes of making it big as a songwriter. As music soothes their shared wounds, both Hyun Wook and Se Na also discover the inspiration to fall in love with one another. Also starring Cha Ye Ryun and Infinite's L (Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Sly and Single Again) and Hoya (Answer Me 1997).

In our first stills from My Lovable Girl, we catch a glimpse of Rain relaxing with his adorable doggy best friend. If you ask me, Rain is looking real good with that hair cut and the slightly unbuttoned shirt and gloomy expression that only hints at brooding shower scenes to come.

rain_my_lovable_girl_dramafever.jpg
I was surprised at how much I ended up loving Krystal in Heirs, so I'm excited to see her play the female lead for the first time. I wasn't so sure about how her chemistry with Rain would work, but the teasers have convinced me that it's there waiting to surface.

Krystal_my_lovable_girl_dramafever.jpg

I can't wait to watch this drama on September 17th because I just know there will be a hole in my heart when It's Okay, That's Love ends! What do you think of Rain and Krystal in these roles? Comment below!

And make sure to sign up for new episode alerts HERE.

source : dramafever

140904 凤凰卫视(Phoenix TV)_娱乐大风暴_《露水红颜》预告 刘亦菲携韩星Rain 'Lu Shui Hong Yan(For Love or Money)' Trailer

Credit: 2011 娱乐大风暴 / scorpiola -
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/09/04/sbs-keeps-focusing-on-the-romance-in-drama-poster-and-third-teaser-for-my-lovely-girl/

itemprop="name"10 of our favorite Rainisms

Sep 05, 2014

Rain's new drama My Lovable Girl will mark his return to dramas for the first time in four years since his last series Runaway: Plan B. As we wait for the premiere on September 17, it reminds us of all of the reasons we love the multi-talented entertainer. Here are a few of our favorite "Rainisms":

1. His "rivalry" with Stephen Colbert

In case you missed it, there was a running joke on the Colbert Report for several years about how Rain was Stephen's nemesis. It all culminated in this incredible dance-off:

This, my friends, is why the internet was invented. You can see a collection of their best rivalry moments here.

2. His dedication

Rain-Ninja-assassin_1.gif

You all thought I was going to say, "abs," didn't you? Well, while the abs in Ninja Assassin were impressive, what's more impressive is the diligence and hard work that it took to get those abs. Rain reportedly trained about six hours a day for six months to build the physique, strength, and agility necessary for the action role.

3. His multiple talents

There are a lot of idol actors out there, but Rain is one of the original triple threats who can sing, dance, and act. You can see his moves in the music video for his recent single "30SEXY."

4. His adorable smile

Rain_smile.jpg

Rain can seem pretty intense when he's dancing or acting, but when he smiles, his entire face lights up like a happy little kid.

5. He reminds us of old favorites

Full_House_Korean.png

Can you believe it's been ten years since Rain won our hearts in Full House? Seeing him in new dramas can't help but remind us of that classic role opposite Song Hye Gyo

6. Kim Tae Hee

Rain_Kim_Tae_Hee.jpg

This Hallyu power couple has been dating since January 2013. Wouldn't it be great if they costarred in a drama together? The chemistry would be amazing!

7. His smoldering gaze

Rain_smolder.jpg

Every good romantic lead needs a solid smolder, and Rain's got it covered.

8. His giving heart

Many Korean celebrities completed the ALS Ice Bucket challenge, but Rain went the extra mile, donating 100 million won to a university hospital. He did so in honor of Hong Seung-sung, his mentor, who has suffered from ALS for three years.

As an added bonus, Rain's nominees include Megan Fox, with whom he has had a playful back-and-forth celebrity crush.

9. He is a Hollywood crossover

prince_xlg-2.jpg

Image via

The nice thing about being a Rain fan is that for once, you can talk about a K-drama actor, and your other friends will actually have some idea what you're talking about! He has had roles in Hollywood films like Speed Racer, Ninja Assassin, and The Prince, which co-stars Bruce Willis and just received limited release in theaters and video on demand on August 22.

10. We get to see more of him soon!

Perhaps our favorite thing about Rain right now is that he's coming back to dramas, so we get to enjoy even more of his work. Based on the trailers so far, My Lovable Girl promises to bring the feels, and we can't wait! Check out the latest trailer:

What's your favorite Rainism? Are you looking forward to My Lovable Girl? Comment below, and don't forget to sign up for new episode alerts HERE. My Lovable Girl premieres September 17 after the conclusion of It's Okay, That's Love.

Source:.dramafever