Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** It’s short that’s why, it’s a teaser..... it gives out nothing about the actual drama. I like the B/G music. Still long way to judge the chemistry of the (2) leads. But, I’m giving Krystal a chance since it's her first lead role. She is very pretty. L-)

'My Lovely Girl' releases 2nd teaser starring Rain and f(x)'s Krystal

Upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'My Lovely Girl' released its 2nd teaser starring Rain and f(x)'s Krystal!

SEE ALSO: 'My Lovely Girl' gives a peek at Rain and Krystal's chemistry in first teaser

The teaser reads, "The lost memories of love... The melody in one's memory... Letting you listen...", and gives a better look at Hyun Wook (Rain) and Se Na (Krystal)'s love story as they cross paths with each other as if it was destiny.

The fantasy-romance drama is set to premiere following 'It's Okay, That's Love' on September 17 at 10 PM KST!

source : allkpop

Megan Fox: “I would have asked Rain to pour a bucket of ice water on me shirtless”

tumblr_inline_nazi1bsdrV1qzb80b.jpg

Earlier in the month, we revealed that Megan Fox had picked Rain as her ideal type, revealing, “Did you see those abs?”. Rain then completed the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and challenged Megan Fox!

Now, Megan Fox has revealed her response to Rain. 

During a press conference for her new movie, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”, Megan Fox responded to Rains’ challenge to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. 

When asked about the challenge, she responds, “I heard about it today. Unfortunately, I’m sick so I can’t do the ice bucket challenge right now, but I will donate and then do it in the future. And, if I weren’t sick, my plan would have been to ask Rain to be the one that dumps a bucket of ice water on me, and I would have asked him to do that shirtless!

Take a look at the clip below:

source : koreaboo

[Pic]14-08-29 Rain "MY Lovely Girl" Cap picture

w1.jpg?width=750

w2.jpg?width=750

w3.jpg?width=750

w4.jpg?width=750

w5.jpg?width=750

w6.jpg?width=750

w7.jpg?width=750

by ratoka - memo-rain

class="post-title entry-title"'My Lovely Girl' releases 2nd bittersweet teaser of Rain and Krystal

201408290720451210_1.jpg

SBS 'My Lovely Girl' releases the 2nd teaser featuring the bittersweet romance between Rain and Krystal's characters.

The teaser gives a peak of the two's sweet and troubled moments. We could feel the mood of the plot without the need of dialogue.

Meanwhile, 'My Lovely Girl' premiere on September 17 at 10PM (kst).

source : dailykpopnews

class="post-title entry-title"Rain and Krystal are sweet and romantic in first teaser for 'My Lovely Girl'

20140828_1409180398_16513500_1.jpg

SBS's new drama 'My Lovely Girl' releases the first trailer featuring Rain and Krystal.

The two already hooked viewers' interest in their chemistry as couple and a sneak peek to their sweet and romantic moment. 'My Lovely Girl' premieres on September 17 at 10PM (kst).

Anticipating this drama?

source : dailykpopnews

class="post-title"My Lovely Girl released 2 teasers

We really love Rain as an actor.

He’s capable actor. Just remember his last drama, Fugitive: Plan B, and we’ll all agree about that.

So, when he decided to play drama again in a romantic genre for SBS titled My Lovely Girl, we anticipated his astounding acting skill.

Now, with 2 teasers from the drama were already out, unfortunately there’s still not much things revealed from it, unless it will surely be a cute love story and we don’t mind with that while hoping that he will build amazing chemistry with leading lady Krystal !

My Lovely Girl will start its episode on Wednesday , September 17.

source : koreanvibe

*** Those teasers are such a TEASE!

Please read this LINK : http://koalasplayground.com/2014/08/28/rain-and-krystal-start-getting-romantic-in-the-first-teaser-for-my-lovely-girl/

class="postitle"she’s so lovable unveils heart-tugging second teaser

ssl_t1

OMO. Love the bittersweet tune playing in the background. And the cinematography is so dreamy and light. Rain emotes with simmering sexy maturity and I like Krystal’s fleeting amused smile at the end. How adorable is Rain covering the dog and Krystal in the same manner? Hahaha. Unless Krystal is an epic failure in the acting department and the writing is all-out horrible, I’m totally watching this drama from start to finish. There’s just something about it that keeps reeling me in. Maybe it’s the lovely melody and the mere sight of Rain.

ssl_t2

The memory of a love forgotten… a melody from the deepest recesses of my memory… I’ll let you listen to it…

SWEETNESS.

*** pls refer to videos above........................

[account][Naver] “The more I see of him, the more I can see that he is a genuine person.”

[Cross-posted from Cloud USA]

This seems to happen a lot over the years—people with disdain for Rain (reporters, students, etc.) realizing they were dead wrong when they meet him. This isn't the first time and it definitely won't be the last. :)

-- Stephe ^@@^

ItStyle3 Naver Blog 8/24/2014 — by 이진호 기자 / 게시판  (Lee Jin Ho, journalist / Notice Board)

비, 아이스 버킷 기부에 담긴 따듯한 진심 '누가 그를 비호감이라 했나?'

[Korean → English Summary by: Sonya @CloudUSA]

"Recently, a reporter (뒤통령/Dwi TungRyeong) said this:

'I had a bad opinion (prejudice) of Rain before (I was not interested in him that much), but I have changed my mind about him since January of this year [Note: Maybe there was Rain effect album meeting of reporters that time] because I see his humanity and his enthusiastic attitude. And then I understood (found out) why he became a big star.

He has a habit of thrift and saving, and then he makes donations a lot and secretly uses the money he scraped for good things.

The more I see of him, the more I can see that he is a genuine (fine) person.

He is a warm, (kind)-hearted and a genuine person, so I was ashamed of my bad prejudice against Rain. I hope he will be more successful.'

[23-Aug-14][EPOCH TIMES] ‘The Prince’: “Rain” Co-stars in Run of the Mill Testosterone Flick With Tinge of Likability.

[cross-posted from Cloud USA]

I feel I would be remiss if I didn't let y'all know how widely I'm grinning right now. :D 

-- Stephe ^@@^ - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

(Source credit: Mnet America @Twitter / @Instagram / @Facebook, 8/31)

"Showing R2B in two weeks! Catch the movie on the Mnet channel!" #rain #shinsekyung #R2B

Showing R2B in two weeks! Catch the movie on the Mnet channel! #rain #shinsekyung #R2B

A photo posted by @mnetamerica on Aug 30, 2014 at 5:43pm PDT

Showing R2B in two weeks! Catch the movie on our channel! #rain #shinsekyung #R2B pic.twitter.com/RID56NJIwO

— Mnet America (@MNETAMERICA)

August 31, 2014

(Facebook:)

MnetAmericaR2B_08312014_CUSA.JPG

[Fancam]14-08-30 Rain Filming My Lovey Girl

#비 #정지훈 #내겐너무사랑스러운그녀 #SBS #드라마 #촬영 멀리서 봐도 역시 #몸짱 나중에 #크리스탈 왔음 좋겠다...

http://instagram.com/p/sSXc22RxqC/?modal=true

credit 920105 / memo-rain

class="tit_detail"[My Lovely Girl]’s first teaser unveiled…expect romance between ‘Rain’ and ‘Crystal’

2014082807245394975_1

‘SBS’s’ new drama [My Lovely girl] has publicized its teaser for the first time.

This video is about 23 seconds long. Yet, it captured the two main characters: ‘Hyun-Wook’ (played by ‘Jung Ji-Hoon’) and ‘Se-Na’(played by ‘Crystal), whom share the pain of love, meeting and communing with each other.

Despite of its short length, ‘Jung Ji-Hoon’, who seems like ‘Daddy-Long-Legs’, keeping in time with ‘Crystal’ leaves a long aftertaste of love.

[My Lovely Girl] sets its background in the music industry. It is about two people who have been hurt by love finding each other while walking towards their passion for the music.

[My Lovely Girl] will be premiered on September 17th.

/Photo provided = ‘News Link 21’

Reporter : Yoon Sang-Geun

Translator : Cho Ah-Ra

source : KOFAN

class="content-title"New Stills for “My Lovely Girl” Display Rain’s Compatibility with His Canine Acting Partner

New Stills for “My Lovely Girl” Display Rain’s Compatibility with His Canine Acting Partner

Brand new still cuts for the upcoming Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama “My Lovely Girl” display the lead character, singer-actor Rain—who will be making his first small screen comeback in four years—and the great teamwork he has with his canine acting partner named Benji.

In the photos revealed by the drama’s production team, you can see Rain and Benji enjoying a picnic at the park and relaxing under the sun. With the way Rain plays around with Benji while lying on the grass, and Benji laying his paws on Rain’s lap, the two acting partners are receiving interest for their ‘explosive chemistry.’

You can look forward to watching Rain and Benji’s compatibility on “My Lovely Girl,” which is set to begin airing on September 17, after the completion of “It’s Okay, It’s Love.”
rain my lovely girl

credit : soompi news

class="titleNews"Rain, f(x)’s Krystal and More Currently Filming ‘Running Man’

The five main cast members of SBS’s upcoming drama My Lovely Girl will be making their appearance on SBS’s Running Man.

An affiliate told Newsen on September 1, “Rain, Krystal, Park Young Gyu, Kim Ki Bang and Alex are currently filming Running Man. We have not been informed of the broadcast date yet.”

Rain, f(x)’s Krystal and More Currently Filming ‘Running Man’

Airing the first episode on September 17, My Lovely Girl is a romantic love fantasy drama with comical elements depicting the story of men and women who heal each other’s pain through music and find true love.

Rain, Krystal, Park Young Gyu, Kim Ki Bang, Alex, Inifnite’s L, Hoya, BESTie’s Hye Ryeong, T-ara N4’s Dani and more have been cast in the drama.

Photo credit: Newsen / enews

The Prince Starring Rain Is A Hollywood Blockbuster You Won’t Want To Miss

Everybody knows paul’s street name, “the prince”. Now, rain. As the story continues, we learn that paul has a dark past, working as an assassin, the best there.

Koreaboo was able to get an early screener for the new upcoming action film, “The Prince”, which features Josh Patric, Bruce Willis, John Cusack, and our beloved Korean actor, Rain.

The overview: The movie is based in the dirty and gritty side of New Orleans, where Paul (Josh Patric), nicknamed “Beth’s Dad”, goes looking for his missing daughter Beth (Gia Mantegna), who gets a little too involved with drugs and gets into trouble. As the story continues, we learn that Paul has a dark past, working as an assassin, the best there was in New Orleans, and it seems that everybody in the city has ill will against him and is infamous. Everybody knows Paul’s street name, “The Prince”. Omar (Bruce Willis) owns New Orleans as the head gangster and has a, to put simply, a grudge agains Paul. Their relationship between the two is complicated to put in simple terms, and it’s a story about their revenge.

Now, Rain. Handsome and dashing, Rain plays Mark, an assistant and consultant for Omar. His entrance is quite impactful; he’s shooting and killing from the start, in a spiffy and classic black and white suit without even a blink of an eye. Ruthless, but dashing and always put together, Mark has a charisma that definitely captures the attention of the viewer. Plus, he’s the executer. He gathers the crew for Omar, gets them ready to go into battle, leads the boys into a bullet-strained war zone, and leaves without even a touch of blood on his well fitted suit.

Does Paul find his daughter? Who wins between the battle of Omar and Paul? What happens to Rain?

Well, to find out, you’ll have to find “The Prince” in theaters on August 22nd!

Source: IMDB / ohkpop

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"Rain and Krystal make romance in drama

20140828001361_0.jpg

Rain and Krystal will appear in a romantic drama this fall, their agencies said.

The first teaser of SBS’ new drama “My Lovely Girl” was revealed on YouTube on Wednesday.

The impressive video is about 23 seconds long, and shows Rain and Krystal sharing their feelings like they were destined to meet.

After the romantic video was uploaded on YouTube, “My Lovely Girl” became the most-searched-for phrase on the Korean Web portal Naver.

The drama is about two pained individuals who will find healing through music. Hyun-wook (Rain) is a composer and producer working for an entertainment company. After losing his girlfriend in an accident, he meets her younger sister Se-na (Krystal), who dreams of becoming a top music producer.

“My Lovely Girl” is currently being filmed and will be airing on Sept. 17.

By Park Gyu-oh, Intern reporter (q5park@heraldcorp.com)

[Photo credit : Youtube]

9 Incredibly Sexy Male K-Pop Idol Outfits

K-Pop idols definitely have the sexiest outfits on stage, in photo shoots and even at the airport! We put together a list for all our readers highlighting some of the best male groups and their sexiest outfits. Check out our list, titled, "9 Incredibly Sexy Male K-Pop Idol Outfits"

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Rain

source : koreaboo

Hi willenette! I can’t even express how much I`m thankful to you for keeping this thread alive for years. You’re irreplaceable.

Can’t wait to see the MLG! I`ve realized that I`ve really missed seeing Rain in dramas Just hope that there will not be any scandals involving Rain before the drama airs (or during it). 2014 was surprisingly calm for JiHoonie and I hope that it will remain that way. However, seeing all big Kentertainment names dragged through the mood one after another makes me feel uneasy… Especially after recent news about tax evasion.

New article from koalasplayground. As always a pleasure to read:

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/08/28/rain-and-krystal-start-getting-romantic-in-the-first-teaser-for-my-lovely-girl/

[01-Aug-14][Koreaboo]RAIN, ALEX, F(X)’S KRYSTAL AND MORE FILM FOR UPCOMING EPISODE OF SBS “RUNNING MAN”

The cast of upcoming SBS drama “My Lovely Girl” is revealed to have participated in an episode of variety show SBS “Running Man.” On September 1st, representatives from the production team of the show reported that Rain, Alex, f(x)’s Krystal, Kim Kibang and Park Younggyu, the cast of “My Lovely Girl,” joined the regular casts of “Running Man” in Gyeonggido. Interest is high over the interaction between the drama’s leads Rain and Kyrstal, who have first shown their character’s story on the video teasers. Airing date for this episode of the show is still undecided. Meanwhile, “My Lovely Girl” will start airing on September 17th via SBS, replacing the currently airing drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love” following its end.

Source: StarNews //koreaboo

Kicia said: Hi willenette! I can’t even express how much I`m thankful to you for keeping this thread alive for years. You’re irreplaceable.

Can’t wait to see the MLG! I`ve realized that I`ve really missed seeing Rain in dramas Just hope that there will not be any scandals involving Rain before the drama airs (or during it). 2014 was surprisingly calm for JiHoonie and I hope that it will remain that way. However, seeing all big Kentertainment names dragged through the mood one after another makes me feel uneasy… Especially after recent news about tax evasion.

Hi Kicia, thanks for sharing some stuff here. Also, thanks for reading your posts.....I missed you, dear! So nice to see you back.
:x

14-09-02 Rain mentholatum event

credit : ratoka -

[Pic]14-08-31 Rain @ my Lovely Girl Set

ff1.jpg

8월의 마지막 일요일 31일, 이리온 청담점에서는 ‘내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀’ 정지훈씨의 촬영이 있었습니다~

정지훈씨는 새 SBS 수목 드라마 ‘내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀’에서 사랑의 비밀을 간직한 ‘개미남’(개 키우는 미남) 현욱 역을 맡았네요. 드라마 ‘풀하우스’ 이후 또 한 번 그 특유의 시크 하면서도 따뜻한 감성 매력으로 승부수를 띄우는 주인공 역이라고 합니다. 한류스타 정지훈씨에 걸맞는 영화촬영에 버금가는 대규모 촬영팀이 와서 깜놀했답니다.

정지훈씨의 새 드라마도 대박나시고, 이리온도 많이 사랑해주세요~

source http://blog.naver.com/irion_story/220110085718 /   memo-rain

class="content-title"Actress Megan Fox Responds to Rain’s Ice Bucket Challenge Nomination

Actress Megan Fox Responds to Rain’s Ice Bucket Challenge Nomination

Hollywood actress Megan Fox has finally responded to singer-actor Rain’s ALS ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ nomination.

On the August 30 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” Megan Fox took part in an interview to talk about her new movie “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.”

During the interview, the topic of the Ice Bucket Challenge was brought up. The reporter mentioned that the actress’s proclaimed ideal type, Rain, had nominated her to take on the challenge. After hearing this, Megan Fox said, “Me? Okay, so now I have to do it.”

When asked if she is going to do the challenge or donate, the actress responded, “I’ll do both. I’ll do it [iBC] and I’ll donate. I didn’t know, no one told me [about Rain’s nomination] so thank you for telling me.” However, due to being sick with the cold at the moment, Megan Fox explained that she will not be doing it immediately but she “will definitely do it.” You can watch a part of the interview here.

Are you looking forward to seeing Megan Fox take on Rain’s nomination for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?
megan fox

credit : soompi news

[03-Sep-14][moonrok news]'My Lovely Girl' Releases Couple Image of Rain & Krystal

poster.jpg

SBS's new drama, "My Lovely Girl," has just released the first image of Krystaland Rain together for the drama's poster.

The drama has been highly anticipated due to the participation of multiple K-pop idols (including Infinite's Hoya and L), and the fact that Krystal and Rain are playing opposite each other despite their somewhat large age gap.

The first episode of "My Lovely Girl" will air on September 17th at 10pm KST, so make sure to tune in!

Source: SBS //moonrok news / memo-rain

*** This is "Rain effect" - Rain's fandom in China added up for that money. I'm happy to know this. Now, please let this be good. Please have an amazing plot.  L-) 

'My Lovely Girl' makes a breakthrough with highest Chinese distribution price

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2014/09/af_org/fx-Krystal-Rain_1409672866_af_org.jpg

Singer and actor Rain is proving his popularity in China's market with his new role in SBS 'My Lovely Girl' as it was recorded as having one of the highest Chinese distribution prices for a Korean drama via Youku-Tudou

Youku-Tudou purchased the rights to 'My Lovely Girl' for $200,000 USD per episode and the drama is set out to be a 16-episode drama. In total, 'My Lovely Girl' distribution rights was sold for around $3,200,000 USD. 

The upcoming drama starring Rain and Krystal from f(x) is set to fetch at least $80,000 more per episode than 'It's Okay, That's Love', the drama with the highest current distribution price. Rain's popularity from his role in 'Full House', his on-screen comeback after 4 years of hiatus, as well as f(x)'s popularity added on to the worth of the drama.

Representatives of SBS commented, "Top Chinese video businesses were in a competition to purchase the rights to 'My Lovely Girl'. And during this process, the price to right of transmission naturally went up. Between the strong Hallyu wave in China and Rain's comeback timing, the drama had one of the highest Chinese export price."

According to a representative from an outsourcing company, "Last year, 'Heirs' was worth 30,000 dollars per episode and every drama after, such as, 'Three Days', 'You Who Came From The Stars'. 'Fated To Love You', and 'It's Ok, That's Love', was continuously rising the distribution prices. Within one year, the distribution price increased by 6 fold. For now, the worth of Korean content is looking to be on the rise."

source : allkpop

fx-Krystal-Rain_1409672866_af_org.jpg

class="title_sec" style="line-height:34px;"New Korean drama starring Rain sold to China at record price

Boosted by the Asia-wide popularity of Korean soaps, a new South Korean drama starring singer and actor Rain has set a new record as the most expensive Korean TV series released online in China, the drama's producer said Tuesday.

The online transmission rights for the SBS drama series "My Lovely Girl" were recently sold for $200,000 per episode, the most ever for a Korean drama sold to China.

The previous record was $120,000 per episode for "Fated to Love You," an MBC drama series starring Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara, and "It's Alright, This is love," starring Cho In-seong and Kong Hyo-jin.

The sales price for "My Lovely Girl" is five times higher than the $40,000 per episode paid for "My Love from the Star," which recently reignited interest in Korean dramas in China.

With the K-pop world as the backdrop, "My Lovely Girl" tells the story of two pained individuals who find healing through music and build true love.

Slated to be aired from Sept. 17, it has drawn media attention at home and in China as the first drama starring Rain in four years.

"The Chinese people have high expectations for the upcoming drama and its lead actor Rain," Kim Yeong-seop, director of SBS's drama bureau, said. (Yonhap)