Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[04-Jul-14][Koreaboo]CUBE ENTERTAINMENT TO TAKE FIRM LEGAL ACTION AGAINST DESIGNER FOR LIBEL AGAINST RAIN

booo.jpg

Cube Entertainment has released an official statement on July 4th, announcing their final decision to take legal action against a designer named Mr. Park for charges of defamation and libel.

According to their statement, Rain had tried numerous times to settle things through conversation, especially because Mr. Park was around the same age as Rain’s parents.

Unfortunately, Mr. Park was stubborn and decided to take advantage of the fact that Rain was a public figure, and thus tried to defame him with intentional acts of libel.

In their statement, they announced that they will be fully respecting the decision of the judicial branch on the plaintiff (Mr. Park), and that they hoped the results of this trial will raise awareness about the consequences of intentional libel.

They also announced that any other acts of offline and online defamation or libel against any other artists in their agency will be settled through the law to the fullest extent.

Source: Sports DongA //koreaboo / memo-rain

14-07-05 跑道传媒 weibo_秀山丽水 氧气音乐节
credit  ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

source 跑道传媒 weibo

首届氧气音乐节给丽水不一样的七夕情人节,用音乐引爆这个夏天!l国际巨星Rain、人气偶像潘玮柏、好声音学员歌浴森、韩国女子组合Shot girl、轮回乐队、A公馆乐队等与你一起嗨翻全城!赶快预定吧,跟随音乐释放激情!

posterrr.jpg

[Youku]14-06-15 Rain @ 2014 Auto Music Festival Chengdu China

Credit cozyleexixi / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Rain part 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20uo5n_hq-14-06-15-rain-2014-auto-music-festival-chengdu-china_music

[Full] Rain Part (18:49~33:58 min)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzM1ODE2MzY4.html

Guest merycote

This video was uploeaded a few days ago... OMG!! Rain is so charming~

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"2013 - STORY OF RAIN

cr: ino5301

*** RAIN being mentioned ..........................

The Power of the Iconic: Music Videos and Movie References

20121016_seoulbeats_rain_army

Time flies — it’s barely been a year since Rain has been discharged from the army, and fans are already being treated to trailers for his upcoming movie The Prince. This USproduction might just be another mediocre action flick, but with such names as Bruce Willis and John Cusack attached, it might also be another proof that Hollywood is still interested in incorporating aspects of the South Korean entertainment industry into its works. Interestingly, the reverse is also taking place in Korea. Especially in recent times, an abundance of Hollywood references has been making its way into the Korean entertainment industry. Especially the music video format has been subjected to this development, and certain trends regarding the use of these references have become visible.

(skippep unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

*** This music festival is a (2) day event & RAIN will be appearing on the 2nd day, August 3. :))

14-07-09 跑道传媒 weibo_秀山丽水氧气音乐节

credit 跑道传媒 / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

清山绿水,吸氧来丽水。秀山丽水氧气音乐节。

ma1%283%29.jpg

ma2%281%29.jpg

[08-Jul-14][KDRAMA STARS]K-Drama Actors Who Did Not Go To College

Many k-drama and k-pop stars are discovered in high school. Some go back to school once their careers are established but a few opt to skip out altogether.

On a recent episode of "Healing Camp," IU admitted that she was one of the stars who decided that college was not for her. She never liked school.

(skipped unrelated.....)

11.jpg

Bi Rain became an orphan when he was 18 but the same year he signed with JYP Entertainment and started his career. Rain attended an arts high school so he could learn to act and improve his dancing skills but he was reportedly not a model student, being truant on several occasions. Once he began making music and acting, he was never truant again.

Not everyone who gives up college to pursue their dream of becoming a performer will succeed. But in these cases, the singers and actors made the right decision for them.

SOURCE : KDRAMA STARS / memo-rain

willenette said:

Many k-drama and k-pop stars are discovered in high school. Some go back to school once their careers are established but a few opt to skip out altogether.

On a recent episode of "Healing Camp," IU admitted that she was one of the stars who decided that college was not for her. She never liked school.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Bi Rain became an orphan when he was 18 but the same year he signed with JYP Entertainment and started his career. Rain attended an arts high school so he could learn to act and improve his dancing skills but he was reportedly not a model student, being truant on several occasions. Once he began making music and acting, he was never truant again.

Not everyone who gives up college to pursue their dream of becoming a performer will succeed. But in these cases, the singers and actors made the right decision for them.

J.lee said: willenette said:

(skipped unrelated.....)

[09-jul-14][starnnews]Resemblance of Big Flo's Z-UK & RAIN becoming a hot issue

123456.jpg

Resemblance of Big Flo's Z-UK and RAIN is becoming a hot issue.

On July 9th, Big Flow's Z-UK uploaded a photo and wrote, "When we were recording our 1st album, 'FirstFlow.'"

The photo shows Z-UK showing a casual look in comfortable outfits, and he is showing a light smile at the camera, wearing a hat.

His eyes and slim face looks almost look like that of RAIN, and many fans are showing great reactions for the post.

On July 7th, Z-UK uploaded a dance cover video of TaeYang's 'Wedding Dress,' and captured many fans' attention with his fabulous dance skills.

Meanwhile, Big Flow are recently continuing promotion of their debut title track, 'Delilah.'

source : starnnews

[wikikpop]‘BIGFLO’ Z-UK Revealed RAIN resembling Selfie

BIGFLO’s member Z-UK is gaining attention with his Rain resembling appearance.

On the 9th, he posted a photo on his Twitter, “While I was recording for our first album ‘FirstFlow’”. His closely resembles Rain in the selfie.

In the picture, Z-UK is wearing a snapback and gazing at a camera with a slight smile. The photo contrasts his image on stage with strong make-up.

Z-UK’s handsome looks with no double-eyelids and sharp chin line are grabbing people’s attention.

Z-UK also was the talk of the town by posting cover dance for Tae Yang’s Wedding Dress on last 7th. His dance skills and Rain resembling looks are capturing fans’ heart.

BIGFLO will continue to promote their song ‘Delilah’.

source http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/15652

credit : memo-rain

[info]14-07-12 跑道传媒 weibo_秀山丽水 氧气音乐节 

Credit 跑道传媒 weibo / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

秀 山丽水氧气音乐节演出节目单出来啦 8月3日:18:00-18:40 浙K乐队,19:00-19:40 云踪者乐队,20:00-20:40 Shot girl+雷可儿,21:00-21:40 轮回乐队,22:00-22:40 RAIN+A公馆。具体节日按排以现场为主

ccc1%281%29.jpg

ccc2.jpg

class="post-title entry-title"Many celebrities spotted at G.O.D reunion concert in Seou

god.jpg

On July 12, G.O.D (Park Junhyung, Son Hoyoung, Yoon Kyesang, Danny Ahn, Kim Taewoo) held their “GOD 15th Anniversary Reunion Concert” at Jamsil Auxiliary Stadium, Songpa-gu, Seoul, and met the fans as a complete group for the first time in more than 12 years.
On that day, many kpop celebrities attended the concert. They showed their excitement on SNS and revealed how happy they were getting back to be fan girls, fan boys again since the childhood days.
Shinhwa, another legendary group also sent a wreath to congratulate GOD for their 15th anniversary, showing their sweet relationship of original idol groups.
Celebrities at the concert:
Rain and Park Jin Young:
Bsa1SGCCQAEFU7i.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

*** Mblaq Mir was there........................

Jenny@dkpopnews

Guest merycote

Korean media is attacking Rain again, I don't really understand the news... but seems like a really unjust accusation about a supposed tax evasion... And Cube already denied the rumor.
Rain-Jang Geun Suk. Representatives' official position: "Tax evasion?? Information completely unfounded!"

2014071422415456040_1_99_20140714231302.
Report: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=108&aid=0002319227&sid1=106&backUrl=%2Fmain.nhn%3Fmode%3DLSD%26sid1%3D106

PS: I just want wo say: just leave Rain alone >______<  and... I hate korean media ¬¬
I'm waiting for an eng translation... but at the same time I don't wanna this report to be translated, they are damaging Rain' image so bad :'(

merycote said: Korean media is attacking Rain again, I don't really understand the news... but seems like a really unjust accusation about a supposed tax evasion... And Cube already denied the rumor.
Rain-Jang Geun Suk. Representatives' official position: "Tax evasion?? Information completely unfounded!"

Report: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?oid=108&aid=0002319227&sid1=106&backUrl=%2Fmain.nhn%3Fmode%3DLSD%26sid1%3D106

PS: I just want wo say: just leave Rain alone >______<  and... I hate korean media ¬¬
I'm waiting for an eng translation... but at the same time I don't wanna this report to be translated, they are damaging Rain' image so bad :'(

class="content-title"Original JYP Family Shows Loyalty: Park Jin Young, Rain, and g.o.d Reunite at g.o.d’s Reunion Concert

Original JYP Family Shows Loyalty: Park Jin Young, Rain, and g.o.d Reunite at g.o.d’s Reunion Concert

Singer and producer Park Jin Young, singer and actor Rain, and the nation’s group g.o.d have come together once again at g.o.d’s 15th anniversary reunion concert to show their close friendship.

On July 14, g.o.d’s oldest member Park Joon Hyung posted on his personal Instagram account, “With the original JYP FAMILY at our concert! I’m always thankful, Jin Young & Ji Hoon! OG JYP Family #g.o.d #JYP & lil bro #Rain! #kpop #Korea #g.o.dconcert,” along with a photo of the entire group.

In the uploaded picture, you can see Park Jin Young and Rain, who were at the reunion concert to show their support, huddled close together with all five members of g.o.d, smiling and posing for the camera. The heartwarming photo displays their ongoing bond and unchanged friendship from the times they shared together, as a part of the JYP family in the past.

Meanwhile, g.o.d successfully wrapped up the Seoul leg of their national 15th anniversary reunion tour on July 12 and 13, and will be heading to Gwangju, Busan, Daegu, and Daejeon, to open up a total of eight concerts.

credit : soompi news

Original JYP artists g.o.d, Rain, and J.Y. Park gather for a picture

god-Rain-jy-park_1405376160_af_org.jpg

The original artists under JYP Entertainment have reunited for a sweet and nostalgia inducing picture!

J.Y. Park and Rain posed alongside g.o.d for a picture uploaded onto member Park Jun Hyung's Instagram on July 14.  He wrote, "With the original JYP FAMILY at the concert venue!  I'm always grateful.  Jin Young (J.Y. Park) & Ji Hoon (Rain)!"

Both male solo artists had gone to g.o.d's concert to show their support, even taking this sweet and affectionate picture that is sure to melt fans' hearts.

source : allkpop

Guest merycote

willenette said: merycote said: Korean media is attacking Rain again, I don't really understand the news... but seems like a really unjust accusation about a supposed tax evasion... And Cube already denied the rumor.