Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

14-01-02 Rain @ SBS Power FM "Cultwo Show

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

n1%2810%29.jpg

n2%281%29.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

n5.jpg

n6.jpg

n7.jpg

n8.jpg

n9%280%29.jpg

n10.jpg

n11.jpg

n12.jpg

n13.jpg

n14.jpg

n15.jpg

n16.jpg

n17.jpg

n18.jpg

n19.jpg

n21.jpg

------------------------------------------

14-01-02 Rain @ SBS Power FM

credit : DC//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

WATCH VIDEO HERE

LA Song 
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=rain&no=354674&page=1

CREDIT :mazingga69

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIC4Din2Ak

class="entry-title"rain talks about kim tae hee + drops new albumscreen-shot-2014-01-02-at-3-13-37-pm.png

screen-shot-2014-01-02-at-3-11-22-pm.png

Sweet. Rain finally talked about lady love Kim Tae Hee in a recent interview. And phew! They are still going strong. I do like his comments about their relationship and he sounds steady, sure and confident about it. The sexy singer also released his new album Rain Effect, which I think feels quite different from his previous albums. But gotta say I’m still lovin’ his dancing.

Rain’s 2013 hasn’t been the most smooth-sailing but I’m happy that he came out of it well. I’ve been following his documentary on mnet and just watching him fly around for concerts and fulfilling his punishing schedule had me wondering how on earth he manages to maintain his relationship with KTH. According to him, they are doing very well and they keep in touch through the phone.

He also mentioned that the both of them don’t interfere with each other’s work, including her not having sneak preview listens of his new album. He admitted they had no choice but to go public about their relationship last year, but there are pros and cons to doing that. And when cheekily asked whether that kiss mark on his cheek featured in his new images for his album signified he was taken, KTH’s man answered, “You could think that way, that’s the proper way to say it. Of course I have someone.” Awwww. That’s a really sweet way of putting it. All the best to this power couple and I hope they make it all the way to the altar. Really. I like the both of them together very, very much.

Rain also dropped his album and I’m not too sure what to think of it just yet. I don’t love the songs, but neither do I dislike them. I’m honestly not too fond of the styling, but kudos to him for changing up the feel and vibe for something more refreshing overall. His dance moves are as nifty and sexy as ever, so no complaints there.

Source:breathlesssurvival

January 2, 2014

class="titleNews"Rain Says Kiss Mark on His Cheek is Not From Kim Tae Hee

The mystery behind the kiss mark on Rain’s cheek has been revealed.

Rain Says Kiss Mark on His Cheek is Not From Kim Tae Hee

On December 2, Rain appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show as he made his long-awaited comeback with his sixth album, Rain Effect.

Discussing his big return, the DJs brought up the black kiss mark on Rain’s cheeks in his photos, asking if the lips belonged to a special someone.

Rain Says Kiss Mark on His Cheek is Not From Kim Tae Hee

Caught a little bit off, Rain cried, “Don’t do that.” He then explained that the kiss mark was made by a stamp that they bought.

Meanwhile, Rain released his music videos for 30Sexy and La Song.

Photo Credit: Cube DC, SBS

Source:enewsworld

--------------------------------------

class="titleNews"Rain Talks About His First Encounter with Bruce Willis

Rain talked about his rather comical first encounter with Bruce Willis.

Rain guested on January 2’s broadcast of SBS’s Cultwo Show and shared his stories of working in the Hollywood.

Reminiscing his first encounter with Bruce Willis, who will act alongside Rain on The Prince, Rain said, “I met Bruce Willis for the first time at a bar.”

“I froze when I saw him since I grew up a fan of his movie, Die Hard. But he gave me a tight hug when he saw me. I was really happy then,” said Rain.

Rain Talks About His First Encounter with Bruce Willis

Then Rain made everyone laugh by saying, “But I think he must’ve had some alcohol that day, because when he saw me again the next day, he said, ‘nice to meet you’ as if he saw me for the first time.”

Photo credit: SBS

Source:enewsworld

14-01-02 Rain Effect poster @ Cube Cafe

Posted by memo-rain on January 2, 2014

cafe.jpg?width=750

Credit : @_DJDJ7474_

지금 큐브카페♡ pic.twitter.com/28TkTx24MS

---------------------------------------

[02-Jan-14][enewsworld]Rain Makes it Pour for ’30Sexy’ and ‘La Song’ MVs

e5.jpg

Making his anticipated comeback, Rain unleashed the music videos for both of his title tracks.

After pulling up his comeback date due to scheduling conflicts, Rain unveiled the music videos for 30Sexy and La Song, making his grand comeback since returning from his military services.

The two music videos proved to have quite different concepts from each other, but Rain managed to ooze out charisma in both, as well as his awesome dance moves.

Photo Credit: Cube DC
source : enewsworld

-----------------------------

[Pic]14-01-02 Rain @ SBS Power FM "Cultwo Show

000000.jpg

Credit : Ilovesbsradio fb

오늘 컬투쇼엔
오랜만에 컴백한 비와 함께합니다
새노래도 라이브로 들을수 있대요
본방사수!!

Rain “Feel relieved to be acquitted of Military Criminal Act, No unfairness”

2014/01/02

8189_1.jpg

The singer Rain confessed about his honest feeling about the negative attitude of public about the military problem. Lately Rain expressed his feeling about having the controversy of Entertainment Soldiers, at the interview before the release of the sixth album ‘Rain Effect’. Rather than an excuse, he said that he want to show stages and songs.

Rain who was an entertainment soldier, had involved with controversy by the picture that he had a date with Kim Tae-Hee. He was investigated by the prosecution for violating military criminal act, but he was acquitted. Rain said, “It is the first time to be investigated by Ministry of National Defense, Prosecution, and police. I received many investigations but I am relieved to be finally acquitted. Meanwhile I feel very sorry to have that news.”

To the question that did he have a fear for the return, he explained “I did not commit a heinous crime. Technically I just did not wear a hat, and it was the vacation by the order. I received a vacation for 59 days, including 34 days which all soldiers receive, and 25 days which I get by fire. However that became 90 days, and 100 days.

Source:innolife.

-----------------------------------

20140102_seoulbeats_rain.jpg

Rain Returns with “30Sexy” and “La Song”

Written by Ambika On January 2, 2014

20140102_seoulbeats_rain2

After over three and a half years, Rain has finally made his comeback! His sixth album, Rain Effect, has been released January 2nd instead of the original January 6th. The album has ten tracks total, two of them being the title songs “30Sexy” and “La Song.” Music videos for both have also been released for both. The songs seem to have several contrasting points to do well as title tracks.

For this comeback round, Rain has also engaged in his own reality show, also called Rain Effect, on Mnet. The show intends to do as shows are wont to do: follow stars around to take a look at their daily lives, and in particular, Rain as he did his tour in Japan, ‘2013 Rain Zepp Tour – Story of Rain.’ It’s most certainly an attempt to win fans back after his military scandal, to draw them in with eye smiles and variety-induced awkwardness. He’s also been filming in December for his comeback Hollywood role in the upcoming movie, The Prince.

If there’s anything to say about this, it’s that Rain knows the sexy route will pretty much always work for him. I can’t say I like these more than his previous releases, but I’m not totally opposed either. What do you all think?

Source:seoulbeats.

Rain Reveals His Plans to Star in a Drama

Rain_1388675670_af_org.jpg

Rain has revealed his intentions to star in a drama.

The singer and actor, who recently released his 6th full album 'RAIN EFFECT', shared his plans on the January 2nd broadcast of SBS Radio Power FM's 'Cultwo Show'. Rain said, "There are a few dramas that are set. Now I have to choose. The problem is whether I'll have time to star in a drama. I'm deciding on the schedule."

He also added, "I've never done a historical drama. If I ever get the chance, I'd like to." 

Rain was last seen in the drama 'The Fugitive: Plan B' in 2010. Are you looking forward to his return to the small screen?

Credits: AllKpop

[02-Jan-14][Osen] In an interview with Rain.

credit:화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

osen1.jpg

[Press] (hereafter referred to as P) : You've really lost a lot of weight.

[Rain] : I felt physically sick. I think I‘m not physically up to it. Getting influenza, I became very heated. My body isn't what it used to be. (laughs)

[P] : How have you been since your discharge from the army?

[Rain] : While I was only at a recording studio, I composed all the tracks on my album myself. 'Bae Jin-ruyl' co-wrote the materials in a few tracks. I stayed up all night working. As a result, I've reached a satisfactory result.

[P] : How do you get along with actress "Kim Tae-hee"?

[Rain] : I'm still getting on okay with her. She treats me really well.

[P] : You must have gone through a lot of distress these days.

[Rain]: (laughs) As you know, being beset by controversies, criticisms, and contretemps is my daily life itself. I think facts are stubborn things. Since I never have an obsessive personality, I only concentrated on my preparations for the comeback by emptying my mind of all thoughts of such issues.

[P] : Why didn’t you ask for help, rather than trying to do it on your own?

[Rain] : There are a number of good songs I've gotten, but those songs are high on the charts these days or one of them has already been dominated by an idol star. Instead of trying to be too trendy, I wanted to find something suitable for me.

"30 Sexy", one of the double title tracks from my album, is a kind of electronic music with a fast, rhythmic beat in the 80s, and "La Song" is a Latin pop. I decided to sing such songs to live up to my name Rain. Receiving royalties was not my objective. (laughs)

[P]: The thing that bothers you is the song chart.

[Rain] : Singers want to get better grades. Of course I want my song to be number one on all the music charts. I feel there is not a morale problem, but I think the day is approaching when I have to quit my job as a dance music singer.

It has been harder for me to move toward higher and grander goals since the target was exceeded. Now I would lower my sights than to abnormally claw my way to the top of my profession.

[P]: Are you announcing your retirement from the music scene? (laughs)

[Rain] : I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. (laughs) The person that I respect most is Park Ji-young (JYP) because he still overwhelms the audience throughout his show with his passionate dance skills even though he has passed the age of 40. I would be better off if I had throughly lived beyond my means. I just want to pleasantly work hard for who I am.

[P] : So, can we see paunchy Rain soon?

[Rain] : Eating like a horse, I only gain weight in the gut, but I should workout steadily to stay fit.

P : You were a perfectionist, and an icon of our popular culture who had on average less natural body fat. Now you're a changed man. What is the reason for the change?

[Rain] : When I clenched my teeth, I chipped off pieces of them.

I belatedly found out that working tenaciously with venom was my poison.

While I was having the bad as well as the good, I kept having a cobweb in the throat as if I drunk the seawater. My original goal was to buy my father a house and to win first prize on the music shows, but there was no limit to my greed.

[P] : They say the reason for joining the army is to rest their mind, but you had a harder time during your military service by getting yourself talked about. You must have been under a lot of stress at the time.

[Rain] : I wondered why this world turned so cold at the time.

I admit that I was wrong about not wearing my military cap, but just because I didn't do so, I was misunderstood as a solider who had vacations for more than 100days. But I only had vacations for a total of 59 days including a few days I got off as a reward when I was chosen as a special warrior.

I was summoned by the prosecution, the Defence Ministry, and the police and was placed under overnight investigation for days. I had been thoroughly investigated (laughs), but I was acquitted of all charges. I thought truth would eventually come out. Now I've come to have an opportunity to clear up the misunderstanding.

[P] : How are your making inroads into America going?

[Rain] : Jay Z actually offered for me to work with him. It's my honor to be offered by him, but the matter is under discussion. First, I want to be well regarded by Korean people like my parents prior to going to America.

That's why I have been shooting the reality show series to show my real humanity.

[P] : This time, you are barely exposing your body to the public during your performance.

[Rain] : I think a man in his 30s is voluptuous enough to be able to look sexier without taking off his jacket. (laughs) I wanted to compose the songs everyone wants to listen to while driving rather than the visuals. I was more interested in sparing no cost when it came to making the album than in the past.

[P]: Are you going to launch a world tour again?

[Rain] : My acceptance will hinge on whether or not this album succeeds. (laughs)

I'm planning a concert tour sometime this summer for my fans. They say it is a world tour. I'll put on a small but lavish performance where I can communicate with fans. As I've got love calls from South America, Europe, etc., it seems like I treat the crowd with energetic performances. Instead of performing in a large-scale stadium, I'd like to perform songs with my music band, wearing a T shirt.

[P] : You are still popular in the US.

[Rain] : Fortunately, many of them remembered me. I've heard that they are looking for a distinctive image that differentiates that from Psy who's been getting famous. Accordingly, I've probably gotten more love calls and had more auditions than before. After an audition, I've earned a role in film "The Prince". I've forgotten a lot how to speak English, but I'm focus on studying English.

[P]: What is your ultimate goal in Hollywood?

[Rain] : I'm aiming at a target which is to continue acting in Hollywood, not to work in the short run. I think I'm a competitive Asian actor despite not belonging to one of the major actors. Going through auditions, was the opening I needed for my career.

[P] : What is your goal for yourself that you’re going to push to next level as a singer?

[Rain] : The most important thing for me as a singer is good producers who are highly involved in making albums. There is no reason why I shouldn't look for a chance to hit a last shot. I'm now looking for good producers.

[P] : Having a struggle for perfection as if your life depends on it has tarnished the image of Rain as a singer. What are you thinking of doing?

[Rain] : Now I don't need to struggle. I won't get the first prize just because I dance hard. I can shoot for the top if there are good producers. A very good producer is one of the keys to success. If I get a good chance, I'll give myself fully to my work.

[P] : I am sorry to say that they say that the epithet "World Star" has gone nowhere, and that you can't be comparable to Psy. When the media judged you by the way you look, you were said to be proud and arrogant.

Some say that you seem to have become intoxicated by your success.

[Rain] : I've never called myself a world star. As I mentioned earlier, to the best of my knowledge, there is no such word in epithets. Nobody calls Brad Pitt a world star. Psy reached number two on the American Billboard charts, and everything that he had was his through his own efforts and talents. He is entitled to high praise.

As for me, I think my efforts will surely be rewarded. I'm always prepared to welcome criticism excluding malicious comments. My reputation may have foundations built on sand, but I feel proud of myself because I was selected twice by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people, I'm throwing myself into Hollywood, and I was chosen as the 'Biggest Badass Star' at the MTV Movie Awards. Even so, I don't know what the future holds.

[P] : Being a target of criticism might cause bitterness to you.

[Rain] : People around me know the truth. It's a shame the way the media twist my career and accomplishments and misrepresent me. You know, we can't always receive favorable evaluations.

[P] : What kind of reaction do you want to receive this time?

[Rain] : Rain is confident of showing his own style.

[P] : Rain is not dead - Do you want to hear this?

[Rain] : I'm confident of hearing such things.

[P] : Your passion and expectations about music is on another level.

[Rain]: I think nothing is more interesting than composition. JYP is just the same, really. What an interesting work!

[P] : Now there's something different about you.

[Rain] : I feel much freer after I let go of my greed that is out of my bounds.

If current idol stars want to get ahead, they have to make more mistakes than their competition. haha.

[P] : Your new songs seem to be easy to dance to.

[Rain] : More flexible dance movements can forge a link between the audience and me.

[P] : You're taking on TVXQ?

[Rain] : Baddies! (in a jovial manner) It's going to be a lot of fun, but I don't know why they always choose to come at the moment. (laughs) I'm sure it is win-win, so I feel good about this. My personal fave is Yunpho, who is really loyal.

Credit to Osen http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109754638

English translation by 화니

14-01-02 Rain Effect Episode 3 picture

credit : nate news//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

1%28326%29.jpg

2%28225%29.jpg

3%28198%29.jpg

4%28179%29.jpg

5%28159%29.jpg

6%28149%29.jpg

7%28139%29.jpg

8%28134%29.jpg

9%28126%29.jpg

10%28124%29.jpg

11%28141%29.jpg

12%28113%29.jpg

13%28100%29.jpg

14%28101%29.jpg

---------------------------------------

14-01-02 Mnet - Rain Effect_Ep3

Credit : qqdisk @ sohu // reup by ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x195bws_140102-rain-effect-episode-3_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x195bws_140102-rain-effect-episode-3_music

[02-Jan-14][allkpop]'Rain Effect' reveals pictures of Rain with movie co-star Bruce Willis

Posted by memo-rain on January 3, 2014

all.jpg

A new episode of Mnet's 'Rain Effect' aired on January 2 and showed pictures of Rain with his co-star Bruce Willis from the upcoming Hollywood film 'The Prince.'

Rain talked about first meeting Bruce Willis, "Because he was a superstar from my younger days, I was nervous. Bruce Willis's aura was incredible." After filming, Rain said, "While ad-libbing, I didn't know what words to say back. I thought he was going to be difficult, but he was good and gentle . . . We even took pictures together and they came out funny."

While Bruce Willis is smiling in a friendly and happy manner in the photos, Rain is smiling just as happily but also a little tensely probably due to nerves. Overall, the pictures came out pretty nice. Stay tuned for updates on their movie!

source : allkpop

--------------------------------

[01-02] (53mins)140102 Rain @ SBS Power FM Cultwo Show_Full

140102 Rain @ SBS Power FM 두시탈출 컬투쇼Cultwo Show_Full + New Song 'Marilyn Monroe' (53mins)

Credit: Scorpiola @ vimeo

https://vimeo.com/83217056

Never Rains but it pours

Jan.3, 2014

02202004.jpg

The singer known as Rain arrives at Incheon International Airport after holding a concert in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel. Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, released his new sixth album yesterday, titled “Rain Effect.” [NEWS1]

Source:Source:koreajoongangdaily

------------------------------------

class="at_title"Is The Music Video For Rain's 'LA Song' Racially Insensitive? By Adrienne Stanley | January 02, 2014

Rain's 'LA Song' video features cultural diversity, but is it offensive? Rain's 'LA Song' video features cultural diversity, but is it offensive?

Upon the release of the music video for Rain's LA Song, international K-Pop fans expressed mixed reactions in regard to the diversity portrayed in the video. While some praised Rain for representing Black and Hispanic populations in the video, others criticized the artist for pervasive stereotypes. As Korean pop expands to greater worldwide audiences, attempts to connect with those audiences often backfire. In the case of LA Song, the issues addressed by audiences are valid, but are widely represented in Hip-Hop, Latin music, and American pop.

In LA Song Rain immerses himself in a grimy, underworld neighborhood that resembles a Barrio. There is an enclosed market with a dingy barber shop and meat market, to which Rain delivers meat from a van. This sense of otherness is in stark contrast with the sleek, industrialized scenes of Korea that are most often seen within K-Pop videos. Since the location itself is not made readily apparent, some audiences have stated that the artists is supposed to be in Brazil while others site Puerto Rico or America. Rain then procedes to interact with the population in the Barrio which includes a scene of him engaging in skinship with one of the Black girls who is present. There are numerous dancers whose dance moves vary from twerking to a woman who is replicating a traditional Brazilian dance in face paint.

The strongest negative reaction to the video has been from Black and African American women, as well as members of the Latino population. While many members of those populations are supportive of Rain's attempt to create a more culturally diverse work, outrage has been expressed over the objectification of the Black women throughout the video, which includes a silhouette of a woman which grows to stereotypical portions. However, these scenes that are considered objectification are common place in Hip-Hop and in Latin music genres such as Reggaeton.

Is is possible for a Korean pop star to embrace the same elements of Hip-Hop and Reggaeton or should this be considered offensive? In LA Song it is obvious that Rain and the producers of the video have made a valid attempt to embrace elements of other cultures and to convey the mood of the song itself. Rather than utilizing an urban background but excluding himself from it, as exhibited by Big Bang for their music video Bad Boy, Rain actively engages with the elements of otherness. As K-Pop continues to grow as a worldwide phenomena, these questions will continue to be asked, but it is comforting to see that artists such as Rain are attempting to incorporate more diversity in their videos.

Source:kpopstarz

class="tit_detail"Rain tells “Kim Tae-hee is a girl who is very helpful and honest to me”

January 2, 2014

An actor and a singer Rain gave positive comments to his girl friend Kim Tae-hee which showed his love toward her.

On December 2nd, Rain had a public interview with the media after his release of 6th official album ‘Rain Effect.’ There, he revealed “We are meeting very well. When I am having hard time, she gives me help and sometimes she criticizes me. Whatever she does, it’s because she is truly believing me.”

Both of them became a public couple after the news release of their secret interactions.

Rain commented “The news was released so suddenly but there are some good things and bad things. Currently we are not meeting that often since both of us are busy. We are just contacting with our phone.”

Meanwhile Rain’s 6th album ‘Rain Effect’ is now released and he is preparing for his first comeback after the military services.

Source:.kofan

14-01-03 [Cloud Notice] January schedule for Rain's appearance on the TV & the dates you can arrange for visual shows

Posted by memo-rain on January 3, 2014

Starting with the release of the album and its sound source on January 2nd, Rain will begin working in earnest.

The followings are the determined schedules for January. Please check them below, and we hope many of you will participate in the shows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

January 4th KBS TV's Entertainment Relay broadcasting (the 30 Sexy MV scene)

January 5th MBC Section TV broadcasting (the La Song MV scene)

January 6th 30 SEXY choreography video release - Loen Entertainment on YouTube

January 8th Showcase prerecording (Mnet) : CJ E&M in Seoul's Sangam-dong

January 9th Mcontdown (prerecoding +live broadcasting) +Showcase broadcasting.

January 10th Music Bank (prerecording + live broadcasting)

January 11h Music Core (prerecording + live broadcasting)

January 12th Ingi Gayo (prerecording + live broadcasting)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rain is planning to hold mini fan meetings after live broadcastings for 4days from January 9-12. (You should realise that there will be changes.)

Many of your participation in the shows will be appreciated.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...

class="entry-title"Rain Releases 6th Studio Album Rain Effect and Confirms Relationship with Kim Tae Hee Still Going Strong Posted on January 2, 2014 by ockoala

newl.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Look who’s back, baby! 2014 is off to a banging start with the New Year’s day breaking news about top idols Lee Seung Gi and Yoona of SNSD dating, and now with the January 2nd release of Rain‘s sixth full length studio album Rain Effect which is also his first album in four years (two of those years spent in the army). Two official MVs have dropped for the lead singles “30 Sexy” (which sounds like dirty sexy in the song chorus) and “LA Song”, the first song going for sleep K-pop dance and the second one more bandana hip-hop. I’m glad Rain waited a bit before launching his comeback since he was mostly surrounded by scandal all of last year. His relationship with Kim Tae Hee didn’t garner the same positive netizen reaction the way Yoona and Lee Seung Gi did. I don’t know why any celeb relationship gets negative feedback anyways since they are adults and date anyone they want. But the Korean domestic reaction felt Kim Tae Hee with her brainy good girl image was too good for the Rain, and then his military entertainment division scandal with a bunch of other male entertainer enlistees added to the feeling that he was shirking his public service duties which is a big no-no in Korea. Long story short, he was released from the army in the Summer and spent the last part of the year doing select events and overseas appearances while prepping for this album. Only time will tell how his musical comeback will be received but I like his first two singles and he’s definitely still on top of his game. I’m personally more interesting in his acting comeback which he’s not expressed any firm information on when that might happen. In the interview circuit for this album, Rain was asked about his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee and he actually answered some questions. He confirmed they are still dating and the relationship is solid but they don’t see each other much due to their busy schedules but they are consistently in touch through calls. He credits her for loyalty and sticking with him through his rough times and always encouraging him and offering constructive advice. When asked what she thinks about his comeback album, Rain revealed he doesn’t mix work and personal life so he didn’t let her listen to the tracks in advance or ask her opinion. Check out the official MVs below.

newl1.jpg

ewl2.jpg

ewnl5.jpg

ewl3.png

newl3.jpg

30 Sexy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4NUZfyp_08&feature=player_embedded

LA Song MV:

© 2014, ockoala. All rights reserved.

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/01/02/rain-releases-6th-studio-album-rain-effect-and-confirms-relationship-with-kim-tae-hee-still-going-strong/#more-49158

anjjo said:

[21-Dec-13][dkpopNews]Rain reveals the secret behind his handsome face

Posted by memo-rain on December 21, 2013

Rain demonstrates how to properly remove make-up.

In the recent "Rain Effect" episode, they revealed the scene of Rain in a hotel bathroom washing his face after he finished his performance in the Japanese Tour.

He was wearing a shower cap and washing his face carefully, he said,"To be a pretty boy this is a very important thing to do"

Then he also talked about his skincare method,"After washing my face I don't wipe away all the water but let it dry naturally. It's good for your skin. I also use water spray and moisture scream".

In addition, Rain will make his comeback in January next year.

source : dkpopnews

class="art_title"Rain Makes Comeback with New Album

K-pop superstar Rain has made an official comeback with his sixth album "Rain Effect" after he was out of limelight for about two years for his compulsory military service.

Since his debut in 2002, Rain has broken several records for Korean pop stars and even performed at Madison Square Garden in New York, but he has also been embroiled in a number of scandals, most prominently by abusing his privileges during military service to go on dates with his girlfriend, the actress Kim Tae-hee.

With his popularity plummeting, Rain needed to think carefully how to stage his comeback when he was discharged in July last year.

2014010300521_0.jpg

He hopes to repair his image by presenting himself as an ordinary Joe, effectively starting his post-military career with a reality show on cable channel Mnet, which went out on Dec. 19. Once presented in publicity materials as a relentless macho performing machine, the star is now seen picking up after his dog.

"I feel that the media circus surrounding me was unfair and my heart is worn to tatters, but this is the time for a new start," he told reporters. Asked about his relationship with his girlfriend, he said, "We are both too busy, so we look after each other over the phone."

Source:chosun.

14-01-02 Rain @ SBS Power FM

credit : Aloha @ DC//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

v24.jpg

v25.jpg

v26.jpg

v27.jpg

v4.jpg

v5.jpg

v6.jpg

v7.jpg

v8.jpg

v9.jpg

v10.jpg

v11.jpg

v12.jpg

v13.jpg

v14.jpg

v15.jpg

v16.jpg

v17.jpg

v18.jpg

v19.jpg

v20.jpg

v21.jpg

v22.jpg

v23.jpg

v1%281%29.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpghttp:

v3.jpg

----------------------------------------

[Fancam]140102 SBS Power FM Cultwo Show LA Song Rehearsal

Credit: Love KU//scorpiola

14-01-02 Rain new year greeting

14-01-02 Rain Message

credit : onlyone0625//ratoka@rin-cloud

Credit : woozplz

English Translation
by 화니  2014.01.04@rain-cloud.co.kr

~0:02
Hello, everyone. I am Rain.

0:03
Long time no see.

0:04
I appreciate your interest in woozplz.com.

0:05~10
You could find lots of good products there.

0:11~
Happy New Year! Thank you.

-------------------------------------

"Rain Effect" Rain, "What's fame got to do with acting?"

2014/01/02
Repost This

photo388136.jpg

Singer and actor Rain stated a belief.

Mnet "Rain Effect" revealed Rain in the middle of shooting the Hollywood movie "The Prince". He spoke about his belief in acting.

Rain said, "There are so many people besides me who can act. There is a lot of talent out there. I'm thinking of better ways to practice acting without much rest and I'm telling myself not to become rattled when I'm being criticized".

"Why should popularity matter for someone wanting to act? I'm far from that".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...//hancinema