Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

c0047605_0371791.jpg

-------------------------------------------

[31-Dec-13][Kuki]Rain changes his comeback date to January 2nd because of his schedule for filming in Hollywood.

Posted by memo-rain on December 31, 2013

laaaa.jpg

Rain was originally going to release his 6th regular album "Rain Effect" on January 6th, but his agency "CubeDC" expressed, "We've forced to move up the release date to January 2nd at noon because of the rearrangement of his schedule for filming abroad."

Rain is to begin making full-fledged efforts to make a comeback, starting with the release slated for January 2nd of his 6th regular album "Rain Effect" that includes tracks which are all composed and produced by him.

The teaser of "30Sexy", the title track from his album, was unveiled at noon on the 31st.

Credit to Kuki news http://news.nate.com/view/20131231n20734

English translation by 화니

-----------------------------------------

[info]A pop-up coming on when you visit this site, says as follows:

by 화니@ http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=7&mstpSeq=&bcmSeq=4&seq=57982&page=1&searchType=title&searchStr=

[구름님의 적극적인 참여가 필요합니다]

[We ask all of the Cloud for your active participation and support]

MBC TV's "Music Core"

- How to join the 10th term viewer committee.[시청자위원회 10기 신청]

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/musiccore/recruit/

The deadline for the application is January 1st.

If you are a member of the committee, you can vote for Rain during the month of January.

KBS TV's "Music Bank"

- How to participate in the TV viewer preference survey.

http://survey.kbs.co.kr//

You must become a member of the website to be chosen as a panel member who can participate in surveys.

SBS TV's "Ingi Gayo" [Popular Music]

- Please install "MN TV Talk Application" on your Smart phone to vote on SBS TV's "Ingi Gayo".

The result of the vote is valued as 35% of the total score.

- Please become a member of the Gaon Chart in advance to be ready for taking part in SNS

Click -> How to use SNS on the Gaon Chart http://blog.naver.com/syidsyid/110182391051

Mnet TV's Mcountdown

Please be sure to join the site to participate in the global vote.

http://mcountdown.interest.me/vote/join.asp

13-12-31 Rain @ Singapore Concert

Credit : @CloudThai // @caco1030//@yonje//@mitchinsendai//elsie625//222yukapi//kevinra//mujige//meisshi//@ItsRuiEn//RikaDeanea//@Ryusera_IRP //@h_ellobeautiful //@k115511//

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

68%287%29.jpg

69%286%29.jpg

70%285%29.jpg

72%285%29.jpg

75%2811%29.jpg

76%285%29.jpg

77%286%29.jpg

78%284%29.jpg

79%284%29.jpg

44%2820%29.jpg

46%2820%29.jpg

47%2818%29.jpg

48%2818%29.jpg

49%2817%29.jpg

50%2817%29.jpg

51%2815%29.jpg

52%2815%29.jpg

53%2815%29.jpg

54%2816%29.jpg

55%2817%29.jpg

56%2813%29.jpg

57%2811%29.jpg

58%2812%29.jpg

59%2810%29.jpg

60%2811%29.jpg

61%289%29.jpg

62%289%29.jpg

63%288%29.jpg

64%289%29.jpg

[Eng Trans]13-12-31 Rain tweet

9.jpg

------------------------------------------

13-12-31 [Cloud Notice]The release date of Rain's 6th album has changed to January 2 & Recruitment of supporters for TV & radio show with live audiences.

Hello, I'm Cloud Executive board's member.

[The release date of Rain's 6th album has changed to January 2nd.]

Considering this point, you should get ready for album purchase, making a listen to the sound source, and for music request radio shows.

Especially, on January 2nd which is the release date, you should as far as possible purchase the album from selected offline stores to help Rain a lot. We hope many of you will purchase his album at your local stores on January 2nd.

*Synnara record offline stores [신나라 레코드 오프라인 매장] - http://www.synnara.co.kr/sh/sh210Main1
*Hottracks offline stores [핫트랙스 오프라인 매장]- http://info.hottracks.co.kr/company/store/kwanghwamun/main

[Teaser release]

Today, the teasers of "30 Sexy" and "La Song", the double title tracks from Rain's 6th album, have been released.
Instead of spreading the teasers outside, please focus on increasing the frequency of hits by watching them only on the official page of YouTube. And, please post a lot of encouraging messages on the official page.

30 Sexy

La Song

[Recruitment of supporters for TV & radio show with live audiences]

As Rain is about to make television appearances due out January, we need supporters who can arrive on the scene earlier than the others, and who are helpful by keeping fans in order and by distributing cheering materials to them, etc.
If you are interested, please apply for the work by leaving comments below.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...
--------------------------------------------

13-12-31 [Cloud Notice]Rain's 6th regular album 'RainEffect' teaser has been posted on YouTube. Matters that require

Hello, I'm Cloud executive board's member.

At last, Rain's 'RainEffect' teaser has been released.

Not to spilt how many hits this posting has (= not to spilt the hits on the Internet page), please only watch the official teaser posted by LOEN MUSIC Official Channel (by LOEN Enter), and please don't post the teaser on other sites personally.

When visiting the official page containing the teaser on Youtube, please be sure to share the teaser with SNS [including Facebook, Twitter, etc.] by pressing the word "공유" in Korean, to press the word 좋아요 [like], and to post comments.

When you replay the teaser, you can see it over and over again in Secret mode as follows :

-Explorer Secret mode : Ctrl+Shift+p
-Crome Secret mode : Ctrl+Shift+n

source http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...

131231 Mentholatum Men PO Series

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

.#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 2013年最后一个Weekday,工作依然做不完,再忙也不能忽略升级你的护肤装备哦~ 独有Derm-3专利活肤成分和Q10弹力活肤因子的男士Po系列,从洁面、润肤到集中护理,为肌肤抗氧抗压力,有效提升肌肤弹性!

753e36dejw1ec35t0y88vj20sy1317fk.jpghttp

753e36dejw1ec35t0y88vj20sy1317fk.jpg

---------------------------------------

131230 Mnet_Rain Effect Behind The Scene 1_Shinkansen Self-Camera
2014-01-01

Credit: Mnet/scorpiola

[레인 이펙트/비하인드1] 신칸센 셀프 카메라 편

-----------------------------------------

140101 Mentholatum Happy New Year 

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola

#元旦快乐# 仍在回味与TA一起跨越1314的兴奋?踏入2014,继续给TA和TA们全年365日的关怀与呵护,与大家分享生活中的点滴温暖。 祝你与身边人的关系能一生一世。Happy New Year!

753e36dejw1ec3t7yinxij20k00b9acm.jpg

14-01-01 @cubeunited Tweet

credit :  cubeunited  //ratoka

140102 12:00 전 온라인 음원사이트를 통해 공개되는 비의 정규 6집 #RainEffect 궁극의 전신화보를 공개합니다! #비 #RAIN #정지훈
#30SEXY #LASONG pic.twitter.com/vIQowovG3C

CUBE%281%29.jpg

English Translation

by 한니 @rain-cloud.co.kr

The final full-length Rain image for his 6th regular album "Rain Effect" to be released on all of the major music sites at noon on 2 January 2014, has been opened to the public.

-------------------------------------

[Mnet]14-01-01 Rain Effect_Rain New Year greeting Message

Credit : mnet//ratoa@rain-coud.co.kr

Rain continues the excitement for his impending comeback with another photo

January 1, 2014

http:

CUBE.jpg

Rain_1388562341_af_org.jpghttp:
It's almost time for Rain's much awaited comeback, but each passing moment can feel long for those who are counting down the hours. So for those who seem to find that time is dragging, Rain is teasing with another photo before the release!

Through Cube DC, the photo above was revealed, accompanied by the tweet, "'Rain's 6th album 'Rain Effect' that will be finally revealed online on 140102 12:00, we're revealing a full-body shot!"

So appreciate the photo above as you await the release of his album and two title songs '30 Sexy' and 'La Song'!

Source:allkpop

article] Insane for Rain: fans go crazy over Korean pop star’s visit to Mobile.

by TerriKR@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Crossposted from Cloud USA]

Cloud cover by: Stephe, Managing Editor ^@@^

“His most ardent admirers are called ‘Clouds’ and they track Rain’s accomplishments and activities through a network of websites, including www.cloudusa.org and rain-cloud.co.kr.”

Tamara, thanks for the shout-out. Thumbs up! :)

14008632.jpg?w=380
Tammy Harriel, Rain and Cyndi Lacefield on the set of “The Prince” in downtown Mobile on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2013. (Cyndi Lacefield)

A.L.com 12/31/2013 —  By Tamara Ikenberg | tikenberg@al.com

Insane for Rain: fans go crazy over Korean pop star’s visit to Mobile

[Excerpt]

MOBILE, Alabama – The paparazzi and other  professional star stalkers could learn a lot from Cyndi Lacefield.

On Nov. 28, the Pensacola resident and Jackson, Ala.,  native learned that her number one celebrity crush, the Korean force of nature known as Rain,  was coming to Mobile to film “The Prince.”

One week later, after careful planning and some canny detective work, she was gazing up into the eyes of her tall, dark and handsome hero. It was like watching “a chocolate waterfall.”  “His eyes had such gentleness and his voice was very calm” said Lacefield.  “I just got real stupid. It was embarrassing for a 45-year-old college educated woman. I went blank. I babbled, I called him honey.”

Lacefield and her pals Tammy Harriel, 42,  and Gisele “Gee” Winnier, 58, smuggled themselves onto “The Prince” set inside the Battle House Hotel on Wednesday, Dec. 5 to meet the man most Mobilians wouldn’t recognize if he serenaded them on the spot.  

The multi-talented megastar known as “The Justin Timberlake of Asia,” has been making fans in foreign lands swoon since 2002 when he burst onto the entertainment scene with his debut album [n001. "Bad Guy" was the title track. — Stephe ^@@^]

“Rain is a huge, huge icon. If he was in Seoul, he would be mobbed. The guy couldn’t walk down the street without all his clothes being torn off,” said Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Lee, who covered Rain’s problem-plagued visit to  L.A. in 2007.  ”This whole Justin Timberlake thing is a very apt comparison. Rain is a real entertainer. He’s popular in movies, his albums shoot to the top of the charts and he’s a heartthrob.  It’s not just in Korea, it’s throughout Asia and China and South Korea.”

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-Hoon, is accustomed to being flanked by his adoring followers.  He received Lacefield’s garbled greeting with the grace and sensitivity that makes him irresistible to his devotees.

“Having fans wherever I go gives me an energy and it is the source of my power,” said Rain, 31. “I am very happy ’cause they were very happy.”

In “The Prince,” Rain plays Mark, a friend of Bruce Willis’ villain character Omar.  “He has a certain charisma which is very evident in working with him,” said “The Prince” producer Randall Emmett. ”Rain came to the project through one of our producers who had a relationship with him and thought it would add big value to the movie, especially because the international community today counts for probably 60 percent of the box office.”

“The Prince” Director Brian Miller was impressed with Rain’s professionalism, commitment to his craft and determination to create a compelling character.

“He is very film literate, so I told him what I was specifically looking for in his character, and he would send me examples from Korean cinema that he was interested in reflecting,” Miller said. “That kid is a class act. He was just a gem to work with.” ….

» You can read Tamara’s extensive article in its entirety on A.L.com HERE.

class="at_title"Rain Reveals Teaser Video for His New Song ‘La Song’

January 01, 2014

Rain Reveals Teaser Video for His New Song ‘La Song’ (Photo : YouTube Screen Capture)

Rain revealed a teaser video for his new album title song "La Song," complete with his unique style and extraordinary dance.

On December 31st, Rain revealed one of the double title songs "LA SONG" through Cube Entertainment's official YouTube channel.

The video shows Rain's newly permed hair and his free-spiritedness with candy. It also featured him performing intense and advanced choreography with other dancers in a location that resembles an abandoned shed.

Rain danced, waving his arms about, with a humorous expression. Fans are greatly anticipating the release of Rain's double titled album.

Rain's 2nd title song "La Song" is reminiscent of a fantastic movie, and the intro has a vintage drum beat and brass line.

Rain will release his official 6th album Rain Effect on January 2nd. He will be kicking off his comeback with this self-written, self-composed, and self-produced album. It is a welcome and greatly anticipated release, since it's been 4 years he's been active musically.

Source:kpopstarz

140102 Rain weibo_Happy New Year

Credit: RAIN-JIHOON//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

여러분 새해 복 많이 받으시고, 하시는 일마다 잘 되시길 빌게요! 새로 나오는 제 앨범도 많이 사랑해주시고, 2014년에는 중국에 많이 가서 여러분들 자주 뵐게요^^ 사랑합니다 大家新年快乐,所有人心想事成!也希望大家喜欢我的新专辑,我会在2014年常常到中国和大家见面^^ 我爱你们

ec34d9b2jw1ec4iaueb5zj20hs0ecq51.jpg

[English translation] :
by 화니  2014.01.02

Happy New Year to you, and I hope you will succeed in whatever you do.
I also hope my new album will be much loved by you.
In 2014, I'll frequently visit China to meet you more often.^^
I love you.

----------------------------------------------

[01-01] 14-01-01 Rain & Dancers @ Singapore

14-01-01 Rain @ Singapore

credit : @Nathi_Rain // cloud chile//ratoka@rain-cloud

Coffee time before MBS ~ @29ratoka @scorpiola @terry0625 @cocorain0625 pic.twitter.com/8AowZfo8vL

Rain & dancers and friend  .. relax show time @29ratoka pic.twitter.com/MVG3MokNaq

ch%280%29.jpg

@Nathi_Rain

Rain & dancers and friend .. relax show time @29ratoka pic.twitter.com/MVG3MokNaq

CH2.jpg

[01-01] 14-01-01 Rain @ Singapore Concert

14-01-01 Rain @ Singapore Concert

credit  : 222yukapi //meisshi//sknox97//@Kahngee//elsie625//thelittlebluebow//janlow1210//tammyyams66//@ara_b//jeanfrancine//ledawnny//amandasiim//sweetxty//aliceyew87//

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

21%2855%29.jpg

22%2858%29.jpg

23%2851%29.jpg

24%2843%29.jpg

25%2841%29.jpg

26%2842%29.jpg

27%2838%29.jpg

29%2841%29.jpg

30%2842%29.jpg

31%2837%29.jpg

32%2832%29.jpg

33%2833%29.jpg

34%2827%29.jpg

3%28196%29.jpg

4%28178%29.jpg

5%28158%29.jpg

6%28148%29.jpg

7%28138%29.jpg

8%28133%29.jpg

10%28123%29.jpg

11%28139%29.jpg

12%28112%29.jpg

13%2899%29.jpg

14%28100%29.jpg

15%2881%29.jpg

16%2878%29.jpg

17%2869%29.jpg

18%2864%29.jpg

19%2857%29.jpg

20%2857%29.jpg

1%28324%29.jpg

2(223).jpg

[info] Rain surprise guest @ SBS Power FM "Cultwo Show" on 2nd January

Posted by memo-rain on January 1, 2014

fm.jpg

source :
http://schedule.sbs.co.kr/index.jsp?pmDiv=radio&pmSubDiv=power&...

---------------------------------------

14-01-01 [Cloud Notice]Radio appearance on January 2 & Prerecording of a showcase on January 8

Posted by memo-rain on January 2, 2014

Hello, this is Cloud executive board's member.

Starting with the release of his album and of the sound sources on January 2nd, Rain's activities as a singer will start in earnest.

We inform you of his schedule for tomorrow and of the fixed date of his showcase beforehand. Please confirm the content below, and we hope that many of you will participate.

[The release of his album on January 2nd]

- Every song on the album will be released at noon.
- The release of the music video for the title track on YouTube by Loen Entertainment.
- Rain will make a surprise appearance on SBS radio show "Cultwo Show" for one hour.
- The 3rd episode of the Rain Effect series of Mnet.

[Mnet's prerecording of his showcase on January 8th]

Any Rain fans are eligible to participate. Details for additional information on the exact time and location, place, the number of those who can engage in that, etc., will be noticed as soon as things are set.
We would like the participation of many of you.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...

Rain, "I'm comfortable with the public statement"

2014/01/01

photo387977.jpg

Singer Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) mentioned his lover Kim Tae-hee and their status.

He met with Star News and said, "Some say Kim Tae-hee and I have broken apart but we are well".

"We are busy so we can't see each other as often but we talk on the phone at least".

"We are being pointed out at because of our public statement. It's uncomfortable sometimes but comfortable for the most part"

When he was asked if his girlfriend helped him out in the new album he said, "We don't touch each other's work. I don't even let her hear what's on my new album. I prefer to show it to her once it's done".

Meanwhile, Rain released his 6th album Rain Effect on the 2nd at 12PM.

With a total of 12 tracks, this album all written by Rain and collaborated with songwriter Bae Jin-ryeol. The title songs are "30 Sexy" and "La Song"

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

class="titleNews"4Minute’s Hyuna to Feature in Rain’s New Album

4Minute’s Hyuna is gaining a new duet partner, in the original bad boy, Rain.

Rain will be releasing his new album Rain Effect on January 2, which will include powerful dance songs to show off his usual manly charisma on top of other songs that will branch out from Rain′s usual style.

It has also been reported that Hyuna featured in one of the tracks.

4Minute’s Hyuna to Feature in Rain’s New Album

4Minute’s Hyuna to Feature in Rain’s New Album

“Hyuna agreed to feature in this album,” said Rain. “The name of the song is Where are you going, Oppa (translated). She will be asking ‘where are you going’ to her lover, who is always busy through this cute rap song.”

A total of ten tracks will be included in the album, including a sweet serenade titled Marilyn Monroe and Dear Mama Don’t Cry, which will express the love and longing for a mother.

The title tracks will be 30 Sexy and LA SONG.

30 Sexy will be showing off the sexiness that men in their thirties possess, through a trendy mix of synthesizer and Hip-Hop beats,” said Rain.

LA SONG is a track that combines drumbeats along with brass sounds, and of course, features Rain′s vocals singing unexpected, witty lyrics.

Photo credit: Cube DC/Newsen

Source:enewsworld/

Rain is finally back with '30SEXY' and 'La Song' MVs + 6th full-length album 'RAIN EFFECT'

January 1, 2014

It's raining again because Rain is finally back with his 6th full-length album 'RAIN EFFECT'!

SEE ALSO: Rain continues the excitement for his impending comeback with another photo

Rain's double title tracks, "30SEXY" and "La Song", need no explanation as fans can notice Rain's sexy upgrade as he enters his thirties immediately upon first listen. The album consists of a total of ten tracks including "Where Are Going Oppa" featuring sexy icon 4minute's HyunA, "Marilyn Monroe", "Dear Mama Don't Cry", and more. 

Check out Rain's grand return!

Source:allkpop

Rain Opens Up About His Relationship with Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

Rain Opens Up About His Relationship with Girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

It seemed like yesterday when the Korean entertainment world shook in shock after singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee were caught to be secretly dating. A year after, Rain opened up about their current relationship and the details of love between the two big celebrities.

After being caught on a secret date with the actress while the singer was serving his military duties, Rain expressed how the couple’s relationship is still going strong. In regards to each other’s work, Rain said, “We don’t touch on each other’s work. I don’t let her listen to my songs. When my album comes out, she will probably hear it. I love surprising people, so even my own family doesn’t get to listen to my songs early.”

When asked if the singer meets with the actress often, Rain joked, “Do you think I can meet her?” and then continued, “We are doing very well. There are people who ask if we have broken up, but we are doing very well. Although we can’t take care of each other as much because of our busy schedules, we take care of each other through the phone.”

As this is Rain’s first public relationship since his debut, the singer commented, “We couldn’t help but reveal our relationship. This is my first time. Although there are uncomfortable aspects, there are comfortable parts as well.”

Furthermore, when asked if the kiss mark on his cheeks in his “30 Sexy” music video meant that he already had someone, Rain laughed as he said, “You could think that way, that’s the proper way to say it. Of course I have someone.”

Rain released his new album, “Rain Effect,” on January 2; the singer will be making his official comeback after four years. You can catch his music videos for “LA SONG” and “30 Sexy” here!

Translation: Soompi

Source (1)

Rain says his girlfriend Kim tae-hee is rock

Published : 2014-01-02 13:27 Updated : 2014-01-02 13:4820140102000846_0.jpg
Kim Tae-hee (left), Rain (Korea Herald)

Actor and singer Rain expressed his fondness toward his girlfriend, actress Kim Tae-hee, in a recent interview. 

“My girlfriend is someone I can rely on and trust when I am down,” said the 32-year-old star, who just released his 6th album, titled “Rain Effect,” on Thursday.

“We are on good terms, but we cannot go on dates frequently as both of us are too busy. We are keeping in contact by phone.”

He drew a clear line between love and work, however. “I don’t want love to be mixed with work. I don’t seek my girlfriend’s advice by letting her listen to the album in advance,” he said when asked what his girlfriend thought about his new album. 

The top star couple announced their romantic relationship early in 2013 while Rain was doing his military service. 

By Ock Hyun-ju, Intern reporter
(laeticia.ock@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140102000565