Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[17-Jul-13][bangkokpost]Rain forecast to cause storm at Sonic Bang

Posted by memo-rain on August 18, 2013

ba.jpg

Published: 17 Jul 2013 at 00.00 Newspaper section: Life
The two-year drought is over _ K-Pop superstar Rain was discharged from military service last week and immediately confirmed his participation at the world-class music festival "Sonic Bang" in Bangkok next month.

Rain remains one of South Korea's biggest stars due to his amazing singing, dancing and acting skills. He has won more than 100 awards since making his debut in 2002. His fame spreads well beyond Asia as he has starred in Hollywood films such as Ninja Assassin and Speed Racer.

Rain, aka Jung Ji-hoon, is ready to bring hit songs including It's Raining, I'm Coming, Hip Song, Busan Girl, Love Song and Rainism to rock the Sonic Bang stage with his super sexy dance moves. He will join Pet Shop Boys, Pitbull, Placebo and more in a line-up of 30 artists on six stages. "Sonic Bang" will take place at Impact Arena and Exhibition Halls 1-4, Muang Thong Thani, on Aug 24 from 10am to midnight. Tickets cost 4,000 and 5,000 baht and can be purchased from all Thai Ticket Major outlets.

source : http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/music/360223/rain-forecast-to-...

[RAIN Mention]MTV Taiwan 14-Aug-2013

credit:NovemberRain@rain-cloud.co.kr

Source: 77Amika youtube

Very loose translation by RLC

Tweaked by frEd

RAIN's part only:

Carter:

...especially admires RAIN strength of character, that he is  hardworking and says that it is amazing how he has managed to achieve what he has today. 

How RAIN became the sexiest guy in Korea from the cute little boy during his FanClub times when he was 16 to The RAIN we know now.

The picture is from BTTB [back To The Basic] 2010, but we can see how he changed after going to gym since 2004. And he managed to maintain his good physique from 2004 to this  day.

Usually after getting into shape, guys can maintain it for about 1 or 2 years but RAIN is incredible in maintaining his physique/shape since 2004. Amazing!

@cocomhe and @anjjo,

Thank you! I managed to put up the imaginery artworks, which I shall post after this.

I got Rain's picture of him kissing SSK in R2B and KTH in MP. Since Rain's picture was dark, I have to lighten the effect. As s result, you'll see his brown colour hair in the first artwork and the topper. It's not clear but I got to make do with it since I like that kissing profile picture of his......ke, ke, ke,.... of course, until we see his and KTH's!  :x :\"> :P:))

As for KTH, it's tough to create her in wedding gown and in the poses. I have to mix a few pictures to get the result that I want.

I call it a day after oreating 2 poses of the couple. You'll see the repetition of either poses in the artworks. I do, however, save them with different backgrounds as future stock! For today's posting, I've selected, what I think, the best of the lot.  .;):P :\"> :D

So, enjoy! ..... and I'm gonna rest after this, ke, ke, ke......  #:-S ;):D

THE IMAGINERY WEDDING PICTURES OF
RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

On the wedding day.....

At the wedding hall. Wedding cake has the Rain and Kim Tae Hee kissing couple topper.

2f15.jpg

Wedding dessert with wedding favours comprising Marc Jacobs perfume, Chanel No. 5 perfume and a soothing and calming essential oil candle.

sy35.jpg

After wedding reception, back to the marital home......

Last pose with Haemi and General in the dressing room......

Cr photos : Owners

Nancyzak said:
@cocomhe and @anjjo,

Thank you! I managed to put up the imaginery artworks, which I shall post after this.

I got Rain's picture of him kissing SSK in R2B and KTH in MP. Since Rain's picture was dark, I have to lighten the effect. As s result, you'll see his brown colour hair in the first artwork and the topper. It's not clear but I got to make do with it since I like that kissing profile picture of his......ke, ke, ke,.... of course, until we see his and KTH's!  :x :\"> :P:))

As for KTH, it's tough to create her in wedding gown and in the poses. I have to mix a few pictures to get the result that I want.

I call it a day after oreating 2 poses of the couple. You'll see the repetition of either poses in the artworks. I do, however, save them with different backgrounds as future stock! For today's posting, I've selected, what I think, the best of the lot.  .;):P :\"> :D

So, enjoy! ..... and I'm gonna rest after this, ke, ke, ke......  #:-S ;):D

@Nancyzak clap clap clap !!!  wow i am sure your went thru a lot of editing to make these latest artworks...lol the 2 dogs are visible again...good job partner...what's next, KTH getting pregnant???? oh wait honeymoon first.... take a rest though you just got back from your spa retreat but you deserve to relax your mind  for your next master piece kkk....btw i can see that you have your initials, that's coolbth_Penguin-clapping-animation.gifcr photo-owner

More infos regarding the pics earlier posted -

class="title"Tweets abound: CEOs and fans be talking ’bout Rain.

by: Stephe Cloud USA on August 18, 2013

Now this we can work with. This looks to be in L.A. on 8/15, according to a tip from Terry Yu on Twitter.

By the way, everyone — as we understand it, Mr. Kim is the Los Angeles-based president and CEO of Mnet America, AND the Executive Vice President and Head of Strategic Planning and Business Development for CJ Entertainment America (CJ E&M). And so, with the CJ Group being a huge Rain sponsor these past years, from commercial spots (CJ Foods’ Haechandle, and VIPS, etc.) to movies (CJ Entertainment’s R2B: Return to Base), to social communities (the CJ One Card), to music (CJ/Mnet media) and music videos, to catering (CJ Foods’ Bibigo) and neighborhood kiosks and CJ FoodWorld openings, these two men actually have a lot in common and plenty to talk about. Wonder what’s cooking in the kitchen now? — Stephe ^@@^

(Image credit: Ted Kim @Twitter, 8/18/2013)

TedKimRainLA08182013_CUSA

BR7eoH1CUAEwhle

And so, the nebulous photo below that has been floating around since a Chinese fan on Weibo snapped it at a Chrome Hearts store in L.A. on the 15th seems to have merit. (If that is hair on his neck, it did look at bit long for this short a time frame out from the military, as some pointed out, and with a language barrier is involved, there was just no way to be sure about the shot, especially with folks just re-posting it but not talking to the person to confirm anything.) We had good reason to believe that he was over on this side of the ocean puttering around and QUIETLY taking care of bidnez, but there was nothing concrete about that until Mr. Kim tweeted (above). The fan’s Weibo post, as I understand it, said “WOW…!在chrome hearts 店里遇见Rain!!本人好瘦好帅!!帅到我不敢去要合影好后悔 ! !”, the gist of which is that she saw Rain at Chrome Hearts, he’s so lean, so handsome, and she didn’t dare approach for a better pic. — Stephe ^@@^ (Image credit: sweetmisszhao @Weibo / Tip: ratoka)

1185139_553749881348102_1632175339_n

°

It sounds like this fan took pictures of her friends and Rain at an airport last night (she didn’t say where). Very cool of her to tweet and share!^^ FYI: it may be that this was at Incheon Airport on 8/17. That tip comes from Terry Yu. :)^@@^

(Image credit: czerny2729, 08/18/2013)

AirportRainFan08182013_CUSA

BR7XXekCEAAoPIp

anjjo said: willenette said: anjjo said: class="title"[ad] The latest from MENtholatum Skincare for Men: Hydrate at night.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on August 9, 2013.

As posted by Mentholatum China on its official micro-blog on Weibo today. The gist of what they’re saying: A man’s skin is very thirsty, particularly due to lots of after-work socializing and drinking alcohol (any kind of alcohol is a drying agent). Skin repairs itself at night, so dig into their shower gels with marine minerals, and use moisturizing creams and sleep masks for emergencies. It’s all about hydration. :)^@@^

(Source credit: mentholatum001 @weibo)

Thank you @anjjo, @cocomhe, @merycote and all who likes my imaginery wedding pictures of Rain & KTH,....... for liking them!  :x :\"> ;) :D

@cocomhe,

At most, I'll go right up to honeymoon. We'll wait for the real pictures of pregnant KTH when the real thing happens! 

@cocomhe,

Yup, there were lots of editing on KTH! I was happy and satisfied with the outcome.....until....... I discovered to my horror of horrors my mistake in switching the Chanel No. 5 perfume box and bottle to the wrong side just few hours ago!!!   :-O @-) #-o X_X ..........  :P:))     I had it quickly remedied.......... ke, ke, ke... before anyone notices and comments on it..... phew!     #:-S ;);))   Nope, not going to do any pregnant KTH pictures. I'll wait for the real pictures when the real thing happens. In the meantime, I'll do the honeymoon, at most, and then back to the usual artworks on the couple!   ;);))   I got the idea of including the initial to artwork from @xHeonheex. You should do too. I'm sure you have a supercool one!  ;):)>- :D

[08-20] [info]Register Sonic Bang tickets to win Meet & Greet with Rain!

Photo Credit: เรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ @ FB

credit:scorpiola@rain-clod.co.kr

1175086_579494838754440_704463828_n.png 

Info Source & Register Your Ticket Here -> http://sonicbang.net/meeting.html

Conditions :

The applicant must register between 22nd Aug until 15th Aug (Before 12:00am) at www.sonicbang.net

(Each ticket can only register one time)

-The winner must be present at the event with the registered ticket.

-Only 1 prize per person

-All decisions are final

-The organizer has the right to change any conditions without prior notice.

Prize :
Meet & Greet with RAIN (5 Prizes 1 person per prize only.)

Prize Draw Procedure :
Random selection from applicants database.

Remark *The winner will be contacted by the organizer.

Annoucement

The winner announcement will be made 5 times, each of which will represent the winner of each artist.
Winner will be announced at  http://www.sonicbang.net

-------------------------------------------------

Sketch/Drawing

by raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

20130818aRainaaa.JPG