Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

13-04-08 Demaclub - Kim Mu-yeol mention Rain
DATE : 2013.04.09

13-04-08 Demaclub - Kim Mu-yeol mention Rain

5_2_1.JPG?width=750

source : http://demaclub.tistory.com/1303

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[English translation]
by 화니   2013.04.09

*Only the Rain part in actor 'Kim Mu-Yeol's interview with Demaclub*

When new soldier 'Kim Mu-Yeol' returned to his workplace/unit after he completed his detached service at the scene of a creative military musical called 'The Promise' made to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War, corporal and squad commander 'Jung Ji- Hoon' (Rain), ahead of his being promoted to sergeant, welcomed him ('Kim Mu-Yeol') more than anyone else in the unit.

Another beautiful gesture and worthy deed spearheaded by Clouds from Argentina in honor of Rain's debut anniversary on April 24th.  I salute you dear Rain fans in Argentina with my sympathy and prayers for all the victims of the flood.  ^:)^

Donations made for Rain's Anniversary/Massive flooding in Argentina

credit:NubeArgentina@rain-cloud.co.kr

There was a Massive flooding in La Plata, Buenos Aires on Tuesday into Wednesday, the storm knocked out phone lines and left about half the city in the dark.

Floodwaters reached two meters in some places, turning roadways in La Plata - a city of 900,000 inhabitants - into a raging river.

The water inundated, causing property damages everywhere and rendering the food in many places inedible.

storm.jpg

Donations were received from all over the country, and we decided to donate ourselves in the name of Jung Ji Hoon, our donation is small in comparison but it has been done with all of effort and heart…

We have done this now and not on the 24th for Rain’s anniversary as we had planned since this happened so sudden and the Red Cross was taking donations only up to today so they can be sent during this week.

These are some of the things we donated, that you can see on the pictures below:

1 gallon (gal) = 3.7 litres

1 kilogram = 2.2 pounds

10 liters of mineral water

10 liters of bleach

2 kilos of corn starch

2 kilos of powdered milk

8 liters of milk

1 kilo of corn grains

2 1/2 kilos of cornflour

8 kilos of sugar

6 kilos of wheat flour

11 kilos of rice

2 packages of sweets for the kids

5 kilos of herbs

3 packs of tea

9 kilos of noodles

2 boxes of clothing including: pants, short and long sleeves shirts and coats

dona1%281%29.jpg

dona2%281%29.jpg

dona3%281%29.jpg

dona4%281%29.jpg

[Cloud Notice] ★★ Donation to celebrate Rain's 11th debut anniversay.★★

credit:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

If you are 8th Cloud member, you can read the notice in the "Cloud" Room

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&bcmSeq=8&seq=54951&page=1&searchType=title&searchStr=

English translation by 화니:

★★ We start raising donations as part of a project to celebrate the 11th anniversary of Rain's debut.★★

Supporters and I have decided to go ahead with the project as follows by taking your opinions into consideration.

We believe that UNICEF will be a most suitable charity in international recognition as overseas and domestic fans have united to celebrate the 11th anniversary of Rain's debut.

* Donations in kind will be forwarded to UNICEF. (supporters and I will consistently discuss concrete ways of sending our donations to the organization.)

* Our target figure : eleven million won. (If the collected money doesn't meet the target, the lack of money will be covered by the membership fees. Remaining funds will be deposited into the membership fee account for the next events.)

* Fundraising bank account : [Woori bank / 1002-448-588628/ 강상연 (recipient )]

* Fundraising period : until April 24th.

*How to raise funds : You can transfer money into the above account, regardless of how your money is remitted. (by country, or by website, or by an individual)

1. Both Korean Cloud fans who are members of Korean fan sites and Korean Cloud fans who want to individually remit money, can directly transfer money into the above account.

2. Overseas Cloud fans who are members of overseas fan sites, can get involved in fund-raising through Ms hina and Ms huhuhuhu who are official overseas Cloud masters.

3. Overseas fans who want to individually remit money, can transfer money into the above account, inclusive fees.

★ This donation is to be made by Cloud fans who are of purer purpose for nothing and without any conditions, and therefore we hope that it won't be in commercial use. (If you find someone who entraps you into getting involved in fund-raising under the condition that your participation in the fundraising can provide a chance to attend the events where Rain appears, please come forward with the information.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope many overseas fans and fan sites will participate in this donation project and I will help with remittance by PayPal, which is simple and the service charge is low.  You could send your donation to my PayPal account which is heidi.shanghai@hotmail.com. Once I collect all the donations I will make one lump sum transfer to the bank account listed in the notice. 

Below is the guideline on how to make your payment via PayPal:

When you click "Send Money", you will be asked "What is the purpose of this payment?'  Please remember to choose "I am making personal payments" (see capture below)

Picture%204%280%29.png

After you have chosen "I am making personal payments" and continue, please also tick that "I will pay the fee". (see capture below)

Picture%203%280%29.png

Please note the fee may vary by country.  Don't click "Send Money" yet.  Please scroll down to "Email to Recipient" (see capture below)

Picture%202%280%29.png

As we would like to record all the names and countries who contribute to this donation, please put in the subject box: 11th Debut Anniversary, and put in your country and your name in the message box.  You could then click "Send Money" and your payment should be through.

Deadline for PayPal payment: 21 April, 2013

Let us join hands and make this a meaningful 11th debut anniversary gift for Rain! 

------------------------------------------------------

[04-09] [Cloud Notice]We start raising donations as part of a project

13.04.09 [Cloud Notice]We start raising donations as part of a project to celebrate the 11th anniversary of Rain's debut

Supporters and I have decided to go ahead with the project as follows by taking your opinions into consideration.

We believe that UNICEF will be a most suitable charity in international recognition as overseas and domestic fans have united to celebrate the 11th anniversary of Rain's debut.

* Donations in kind will be forwarded to UNICEF. (supporters and I will consistently discuss concrete ways of sending our donations to the organization.)

* Our target figure : eleven million won. (If the collected money doesn't meet the target, the lack of money will be covered by the membership fees. Remaining funds will be deposited into the membership fee account for the next events.)

* Fundraising bank account : [Woori bank / 1002-448-588628/ 강상연 (recipient )]

* Fundraising period : until April 24th.

*How to raise funds : You can transfer money into the above account, regardless of how your money is remitted. (by country, or by website, or by an individual)

1. Both Korean Cloud fans who are members of Korean fan sites and Korean Cloud fans who want to individually remit money, can directly transfer money into the above account.

2. Overseas Cloud fans who are members of overseas fan sites, can get involved in fund-raising through Ms hina and Ms huhuhuhu who are official overseas Cloud masters.

3. Overseas fans who want to individually remit money, can transfer money into the above account, inclusive fees.

★ This donation is to be made by Cloud fans who are of purer purpose for nothing and without any conditions, and therefore we hope that it won't be in commercial use. (If you find someone who entraps you into getting involved in fund-raising under the condition that your participation in the fundraising can provide a chance to attend the events where Rain appears, please come forward with the information.)

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/vi ... itle&searchStr=
credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

class="articletitle"Everybody is in Love this Spring, 'Even the Celebrities'

April 8, 2013

Love is in full bloom with the arrival of spring this year.

skipped              .      .      .      .

62033-everybody-is-in-love-this-spring-e

skipped .  .    .    .    .

Earlier this year, followed by actress Kim Tae Hee and world star Rain, G.O.D. member Yoon Kye Sang and Lee Hani opened up about their romantic relationship. Just last month, actress Han Hye Jin and professional soccer star Ki Sung Yong were the hot news with the revelation of their relationship. On the 2nd of this month, comedians Shin Bo Ra and Kim Kiri announced their romance as well.

Interestingly, all of the couples arrived where they are via different avenues. Lee Ki Woo and Lee Chung Ah, after co-starring in a drama, built their relationship through a ski club with their circle of friends, while Rain and Kim Tae Hee met during advertisement shoots and got into a serious relationship as Rain entered military service. Their full disguise during secret dates has been dubbed 007-esque.

skipped .     .     .     .     .

Source:http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/24523/20130408/everybody-is-in-love-this-spring-even-the-celebrities.htm

anjjo said:

[04-08] [Cloud Notice]We restate the date of Rain's making the rank of sergeant

13.04.08[Cloud Notice]We restate the date of Rain's making the rank of sergeant

Last February 19th, we posted a notice that Rain would be promoted sergeant on April 1st but have now learnt that it was incorrect.
Consequently, the event ran based on mistaken information, and even Rain was said to be wrong about the date.

We're informed today that since January of this year, the military has changed its rules to allow corporals, who are about to be promoted to the rank of sergeant, to be promoted sergeant exactly on May 1st, and therefore, Rain'll be promoted sergeant on May 1st.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/vi ... itle&searchStr=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

[04-10] 13-04-10 kfn_train tweet

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

train(7).png

[English translation]
by 화니   2013.04.10

Military broadcast 'Consolatory Train' scheduled for April 11th :
Time : 18:30~20:30 //Location : the 2nd Amy Armored Brigade //Guest : TAHIT, First, Jung Yin, RANIA, Kim Kyung-Hyun(the Cross), Kyun Woo, Rain, Untouchable, KCM, and Mighty Mouse//This event will take place in private.

-----------------------------------------------------

13-04-10 MBC - Radio Star_Kim Tae Woo mention Rain

Posted by memo-rain on April 11, 2013

130410 Radio Star Kim tae woo mention Rain from ratoka on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/63758392

This is what this is about -

class="entry-title"Kim Tae Woo mentions Rain and Kim Tae Hee on ‘Radio Star’
April 11, 2013

20130410_kimtaewoo_rain1.jpg

Kim Tae Woo heaped praises on Rain.

On the April 10th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, Kim Young Ho, Choi Hong Man, and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.

During the show, Kim Tae Woo was asked, “Are you still close to Rain?“, to which the singer answered, “Of course.“  The two singers were under JYP Entertainment together during the early part of their careers and remained close over the years.

The MCs then asked, “We heard that you once joked that you were dating Kim Tae Hee so you could have it easy in the army. Shouldn’t you apologize to Rain?

Kim Tae Woo answered, “Rather than feeling sorry, I just think he’s amazing that he’s made that a reality for himself, bravo!” and brought laughter as he broke into a round of applause for Rain on the show.

Source:allkpop

anjjo said:

13-04-10 MBC - Radio Star_Kim Tae Woo mention Rain

Posted by memo-rain on April 11, 2013

130410 Radio Star Kim tae woo mention Rain from ratoka on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/63758392

This is what this is about -

class="entry-title"Kim Tae Woo mentions Rain and Kim Tae Hee on ‘Radio Star’
April 11, 2013

Kim Tae Woo heaped praises on Rain.

On the April 10th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, Kim Young Ho, Choi Hong Man, and Kim Tae Woo appeared as guests.

During the show, Kim Tae Woo was asked, “Are you still close to Rain?“, to which the singer answered, “Of course.“  The two singers were under JYP Entertainment together during the early part of their careers and remained close over the years.

The MCs then asked, “We heard that you once joked that you were dating Kim Tae Hee so you could have it easy in the army. Shouldn’t you apologize to Rain?

Kim Tae Woo answered, “Rather than feeling sorry, I just think he’s amazing that he’s made that a reality for himself, bravo!” and brought laughter as he broke into a round of applause for Rain on the show.

Source:allkpop

Guest YunRa1430270238

A lot of guys in Korea are jealous of Rain right now for snagging one of the most beautiful women there is. :lol:

I'm betting he is very proud to be her boyfriend.

"A lot of guys in Korea are jealous of Rain right now for snagging one of the most beautiful women there is. :lol: I'm betting he is very proud to be her boyfriend.".......... YunRa, I think it goes both ways. Rain himself is a world star and very eligible to boot. The way Kim Tae Hee mentioned Rain in recent press conference for JOJ seems to suggest that she herself is proud to be his girlfriend. I especially like the reply of how he cheered her up. It indicates how she truly appreciates him as a boyfriend. As time passes and from the comments in various postings, there are more and more people supporting/accepting Rain and Kim Tae Hee as a couple. This is just my observation.

Nancyzak said: "A lot of guys in Korea are jealous of Rain right now for snagging one of the most beautiful women there is. :lol: I'm betting he is very proud to be her boyfriend.".......... YunRa, I think it goes both ways. Rain himself is a world star and very eligible to boot. The way Kim Tae Hee mentioned Rain in recent press conference for JOJ seems to suggest that she herself is proud to be his girlfriend. I especially like the reply of how he cheered her up. It indicates how she truly appreciates him as a boyfriend. As time passes and from the comments in various postings, there are more and more people supporting/accepting Rain and Kim Tae Hee as a couple. This is just my observation.

Hi Willenette, Thank you for the welcome! Nice " meeting" you! I have enjoyed the postings in this thread, which I start visited since the relationship between Rain and Kim Tae Hee broke out early this year. All the best to both Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

Guest YunRa1430270238

Nancyzak said: "A lot of guys in Korea are jealous of Rain right now for snagging one of the most beautiful women there is. :lol: I'm betting he is very proud to be her boyfriend.".......... YunRa, I think it goes both ways. Rain himself is a world star and very eligible to boot. The way Kim Tae Hee mentioned Rain in recent press conference for JOJ seems to suggest that she herself is proud to be his girlfriend. I especially like the reply of how he cheered her up. It indicates how she truly appreciates him as a boyfriend. As time passes and from the comments in various postings, there are more and more people supporting/accepting Rain and Kim Tae Hee as a couple. This is just my observation.

YunRa, I absolutely agree with you and share your sentiment. There are also some small minded fans who bashed or sneered at Rain over another broken ship. Some comments can be so uncalled for. I can't count myself a fan of Rain, but I respect him and Kim Tae Hee as human beings and famous artists who are sharing love now and their decision in dating each other. I just happen to adore this beautiful couple and decide to share my support.

anjjo said:

[Pic] Rain @ Magazine_Consolatory Train (March 2013)

Posted by memo-rain on April 5, 2013

source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=340168&page=1&...

지난번에 한번 사진 올려드렸던 타갤러입니다
먼저 정지훈 병장님 진급 축하드립니다
저희 갤주도 이제 약 한달 후 병장 진급을 앞두고 있습니다
군인들 보는 월간지 3월호 위문열차(2/14) 기사에
비님 공연 모습이 실려있어 가져왔습니다
정지훈 병장님과 비 갤러리 모든분들 환절기에 감기 조심하시길 바랍니다

[04-11] 130411 KFN_Consolatory Train_(130402)ROK First Field Army Command

130411 KFN_Consolatory Train_(130402)ROK First Field Army Command

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

http://youtu.be/8WFbmbXMXVU

attachment.php?aid=47291&noupdate=yes

---------------------------------------------------------------

Another version -

class="post-title"Kim Tae Woo Told Rain He’d Dated Kim Tae Hee Too

on April 11, 2013

kimtaewoo

During MCB Golden Fishery: Radio Star, which aired on April 10th, Kim Tae Woo appeared on the show as a guest, revealing that he once had joked around with Rain about being in a relationship with Kim Tae Hee. When Kim Tae Woo admitted to having a close relationship with the singer, the MCs asked, “We heard that you lied that you were in a relationship with Kim Tae Hee during your military years so you can get closer to Rain. Don’t you feel sorry?”

Kim Tae Woo then replied, “I think Rain is amazing for making that statement a reality (for himself).”

What kind of white lies did you tell your friends to get closer to them?

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)//dramafever.com

anjjo said:Another version -

class="post-title"Kim Tae Woo Told Rain He’d Dated Kim Tae Hee Too

on April 11, 2013

During MCB Golden Fishery: Radio Star, which aired on April 10th, Kim Tae Woo appeared on the show as a guest, revealing that he once had joked around with Rain about being in a relationship with Kim Tae Hee. When Kim Tae Woo admitted to having a close relationship with the singer, the MCs asked, “We heard that you lied that you were in a relationship with Kim Tae Hee during your military years so you can get closer to Rain. Don’t you feel sorry?”

Kim Tae Woo then replied, “I think Rain is amazing for making that statement a reality (for himself).”

What kind of white lies did you tell your friends to get closer to them?

(Source: http://www.news.nate.com)//dramafever.com