Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Ninja Assassin on the TNT Channel in High Def late last night.

credit : Stephe -

rain-cloud.co.kr/

I almost couldn't believe my eyes. TNT isn't a premium movie channel you have to buy. It's a regular satellite/cable channel with commercials and all. Got to love it! :) 

-- Stephe ^@@^

NinjaAssassinOnTNT2_CUSA.jpg

NinjaAssassinOnTNT_CUSA.jpg

willenette, I wonder when these string of cases in connection with J. Tune Creative end . . I feel so bad, as reading from the article, the
complainant   alleges that Rain "did not sincerely run his business", which I think is so lame and unfair, since he should have sued the

management, instead. :D

Rain faces lawsuit over business investment
 Mar 19,2013

18214329.jpg

Rain
Singer and actor Rain may face another legal fight as an investor surnamed Lee filed suit at the Seoul Central District Court yesterday, according to local media reports.

Lee argued that he lost his investment in fashion projects after being cajoled into providing funding for J.Tune Creative. He is asking for 2 billion won ($1.8 million) in damages.

Lee, who introduced himself as a fabric supplier, said that one of the executives at the company approached him in January 2008 and suggested they work together on some fashion projects.

Lee said Rain, who is the majority shareholder, did not sincerely run his business but was simply interested in selling more shares.

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source:http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2968718

-------------------------------------------------------

13.03.18 [Cloud Notice]Regarding the support activities related to providing refreshments

Posted by memo-rain on March 19, 2013

[Regarding the support activities related to providing refreshments (food) to Rain at the “Friendship Bridge” concert to mark the 20-year anniversary of the diplomatic ties of South Korea and Vietnam.]

We tried to find out whether refreshments could be provided to him or not at the concert scheduled for March 20th (Wednesday, in Seoul's KBS Hall), but the Defense Media Agency seemed to avoid allowing us to provide them to him, because of the circumstances in which fans' showering gifts on their stars, which could raise a few eyebrows, has been a hot issue lately as it has caused huge disturbances in society.

On the other hand, they've granted us permission to provide food to Rain and the organizers at the Gyeryongsan concert scheduled for March 22nd, considering the local situation in which the area is located far from public transportation, making it difficult for them to find a restaurant.

Accordingly, at the Gyeryongsan concert, we'll provide food for 20 people including Rain, his dancers, MCs, and the concert organizers. If there are any members who can deliver the food to them on the spot on our behalf, please leave your contact details by personal message (쪽지).

We're informed that the Gyeryongsan concert has been planned for a small stage and therefore, either way you will be able to have a good look at everything in the space. We’d like as many people as possible to attend, and your warm affection can encourage him a lot.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

anjjo said: willenette, I wonder when these string of cases in connection with J. Tune Creative end . . I feel so bad, as reading from the article, the
complainant   alleges that Rain "did not sincerely run his business", which I think is so lame and unfair, since he should have sued the

management, instead. :D

Rain faces lawsuit over business investment
 Mar 19,2013

Rain
Singer and actor Rain may face another legal fight as an investor surnamed Lee filed suit at the Seoul Central District Court yesterday, according to local media reports.

Lee argued that he lost his investment in fashion projects after being cajoled into providing funding for J.Tune Creative. He is asking for 2 billion won ($1.8 million) in damages.

Lee, who introduced himself as a fabric supplier, said that one of the executives at the company approached him in January 2008 and suggested they work together on some fashion projects.

Lee said Rain, who is the majority shareholder, did not sincerely run his business but was simply interested in selling more shares.

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source:http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2968718

-------------------------------------------------------

13.03.18 [Cloud Notice]Regarding the support activities related to providing refreshments

Posted by memo-rain on March 19, 2013

[Regarding the support activities related to providing refreshments (food) to Rain at the “Friendship Bridge” concert to mark the 20-year anniversary of the diplomatic ties of South Korea and Vietnam.]

We tried to find out whether refreshments could be provided to him or not at the concert scheduled for March 20th (Wednesday, in Seoul's KBS Hall), but the Defense Media Agency seemed to avoid allowing us to provide them to him, because of the circumstances in which fans' showering gifts on their stars, which could raise a few eyebrows, has been a hot issue lately as it has caused huge disturbances in society.

On the other hand, they've granted us permission to provide food to Rain and the organizers at the Gyeryongsan concert scheduled for March 22nd, considering the local situation in which the area is located far from public transportation, making it difficult for them to find a restaurant.

Accordingly, at the Gyeryongsan concert, we'll provide food for 20 people including Rain, his dancers, MCs, and the concert organizers. If there are any members who can deliver the food to them on the spot on our behalf, please leave your contact details by personal message (쪽지).

We're informed that the Gyeryongsan concert has been planned for a small stage and therefore, either way you will be able to have a good look at everything in the space. We’d like as many people as possible to attend, and your warm affection can encourage him a lot.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

[Mar-19-2013][YTN] Rain faces a ₩ two billion lawsuit.

Rain, a singer and actor, and Mr. Kang, a former officer of clothing company 'J' (J.Tune Creative) face a ₩ two billion lawsuit claiming they cajoled clothing businessman Mr. 'Lee' into dumping ₩ two billion worth of assets in this company.

According to Mr. 'Lee', he heard the news from Mr. Kang that Rain would hold a major share in the company, and thereafter, he was urged to invest his money in the company and accepted the offer, but the company closed down two years after it opened. Mr. 'Lee', the plaintiff, then asked the court to grant them two billion won, insisting they ever meant to operate the company.

Before this, Rain who was charged with embezzling company J's public funds in December, 2010, was acquitted of all charges in the case, but the high prosecutor's office ordered the lower prosecution to investigate the case again the following year.

*The monetary unit of Korea is the won (₩)

Credit to YTN http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0103_201303181818290751

English translation by 화니

U.S. Cloud Get-together in Atlanta.

credit"stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

Cross-posted from Cloud USA... Some Rain gift goodies that our U.S. Clouds took home from the Cloudburst get-together this past Saturday. Thanks for sending your pictures, ladies! :) 

-- Stephe ^@@^

AtlantaCloudburst03162013Alisa2_CUSA.JPG

AtlantaCloudburst03162013Gisele_CUSA.jpg

AtlantaCloudburst03162013Talitha_CUSA.JP

-----------------------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"Rain and 2 others, previously part of J.Tune Creative, sued for 1.8 million USD by fashion company investor

2013-20-03

20130318_rain_lawsuit.jpg

Rain is once again on the chopping block as he has been sued for an issue in the past. An investor named ‘Lee’ has filed against the singer as well as 3 others who were part of J.Tune Creative, requesting 2 billion KRW (approximately $1.8 million USD)

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the issue, Rain and the executives of the company he headed at the time, J.Tune Creative, were sued back in 2010 for embezzling the funds of this said investor, after receiving investment for a fashion company. Rain was found not guilty during the initial court ruling, while the other executives in the lawsuit were found guilty of some of their charges. However, in 2011, the court ruled that a re-investigation is needed and opened up the case again.

This lawsuit comes after the case was opened up for re-investigation, and investor Lee is asking for his initial investment sum of 2 billion KRW to be returned to him, stating through his lawsuit, “In January 2008, J.Tune Creative’s director ‘Kang’ approached me because he was seeking advice for the fashion industry. He suggested that we run the fashion company together and trust in Rain’s popularity. I invested 2 billion KRW.”

He also commented, “After receiving the proposal from J. Tune Creative, which Rain was the CEO, I invested 2 billion KRW [into the fashion company], but afterwards, 50% of the total business capital (which was allegedly around 5 billion KRW) was issued to Rain, stating model fees as the reason.”

With the establishment of this alleged fashion company, Rain was going to serve as the endorsement model, and J.Tune Creative cited that his fee was 2.25 billion KRW as they transferred it to Rain’s account.

Lee also stated, “I was told that Rain was also investing 1 billion KRW (approximately $900,000 USD) of his own money, and that J.Tune Creative was putting in 1.5 billion KRW (approximately $1.3 million USD) into this [fashion company], so I believed the funds were stable. Being tricked by this, I invested 2 billion KRW… However, later I found that the only money actually invested into the company was the 2 billion KRW that I put in.”

“The [fashion company] was closed within 2 years of opening… Reimburse my 2 billion KRW that I was tricked into investing by Rain and the others, who didn’t even intend on running the [fashion company],” Lee commented.

Lee further stressed that Rain and the others never managed the fashion company properly at all, and instead, falsely disguised it as if the company was working actively and then tried to sell off the company shares. Lee insists that the more than half the alleged 5 billion KRW of the company capital was embezzled by Rain as it was transferred to his own account stating model fees even before the fashion company was even launched.

Source: Star News via Nate, eToday, mbn, New Daily//allkpo

anjjo said: class="entry-title"Rain and 2 others, previously part of J.Tune Creative, sued for 1.8 million USD by fashion company investor

2013-20-03

Rain is once again on the chopping block as he has been sued for an issue in the past. An investor named ‘Lee’ has filed against the singer as well as 3 others who were part of J.Tune Creative, requesting 2 billion KRW (approximately $1.8 million USD)

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the issue, Rain and the executives of the company he headed at the time, J.Tune Creative, were sued back in 2010 for embezzling the funds of this said investor, after receiving investment for a fashion company. Rain was found not guilty during the initial court ruling, while the other executives in the lawsuit were found guilty of some of their charges. However, in 2011, the court ruled that a re-investigation is needed and opened up the case again.

This lawsuit comes after the case was opened up for re-investigation, and investor Lee is asking for his initial investment sum of 2 billion KRW to be returned to him, stating through his lawsuit, “In January 2008, J.Tune Creative’s director ‘Kang’ approached me because he was seeking advice for the fashion industry. He suggested that we run the fashion company together and trust in Rain’s popularity. I invested 2 billion KRW.”

He also commented, “After receiving the proposal from J. Tune Creative, which Rain was the CEO, I invested 2 billion KRW [into the fashion company], but afterwards, 50% of the total business capital (which was allegedly around 5 billion KRW) was issued to Rain, stating model fees as the reason.”

With the establishment of this alleged fashion company, Rain was going to serve as the endorsement model, and J.Tune Creative cited that his fee was 2.25 billion KRW as they transferred it to Rain’s account.

Lee also stated, “I was told that Rain was also investing 1 billion KRW (approximately $900,000 USD) of his own money, and that J.Tune Creative was putting in 1.5 billion KRW (approximately $1.3 million USD) into this [fashion company], so I believed the funds were stable. Being tricked by this, I invested 2 billion KRW… However, later I found that the only money actually invested into the company was the 2 billion KRW that I put in.”

“The [fashion company] was closed within 2 years of opening… Reimburse my 2 billion KRW that I was tricked into investing by Rain and the others, who didn’t even intend on running the [fashion company],” Lee commented.

Lee further stressed that Rain and the others never managed the fashion company properly at all, and instead, falsely disguised it as if the company was working actively and then tried to sell off the company shares. Lee insists that the more than half the alleged 5 billion KRW of the company capital was embezzled by Rain as it was transferred to his own account stating model fees even before the fashion company was even launched.

Source: Star News via Nate, eToday, mbn, New Daily//allkpo

130317 Friends FM_위문열차_(130307)한미동맹 60주년기념공연_Rain edit

Credit: Scorpiola // scorpiolabibi @ youtube 

http://youtu.be/JXlGMNcgzcs

[info][R2B] CJ Entertainment America: Where to buy the Black Eagle North American DVD.

credit : Stephe 

[cross-posted from Cloud USA]

For any North American fans who are having trouble finding the Black Eagle DVD online since it was released in the U.S. and Canada on March 12, CJ Entertainment America has put up a new R2B website in order to give you a helping hand. Nicely done. Thanks, CJ!

» Click HERE to visit BlackEagleMovie.com.

-- Stephe ^@@^

BuyBlackEagleR2Bsite5B_CUSA

BuyBlackEagleR2Bsite4B_CUSA

BuyBlackEagleR2Bsite2B_CUSA

***I'm feeling sad & bad seeing this since Se7en just entered the military yesterday. Off-topic : his GF wasn't there to send him off.  - I thought about RAIN when he was enlisted before - what if there was KTH on his side before, do you think she'll be there to send RAIN off? I'm curious when RAIN gets out, will she be there to welcome him with "open arms" - hahaha :34z  I remember RAIN said before that he's planning to be getting married after he’s done his military service. I’ve known some relationships were broken because the man is serving his military, this is due to lack of time that’s why, while in the army relationships just don't work out. Because it’s just unfair to the girl, giving her no time at all. Maybe, that's why, RAIN TRIED to do his best to give KTH's time (due to her) even while he's serving. I just could understand what HE DID!  The more I get into K-pop world I still get surprised at how their culture and western's are so different.:x

Rain with se7en

credit : ratoka

source : Bigbang · YG Family FB / @ellenjwpark TWITTER

@officialse7en @29rain now both of my favorite boys are in the army :'( #reposting #bi #SE7EN #army #missyou pic.twitter.com/oPL79wAm4l

777.JPG

[2 Fancam]13-03-20 Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

[Fancam]13-03-20 Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

Credit :vividly12blue

Credit : 효과 비

-----------------------------------------------

[03-20] 13-03-20 Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

13-03-20 Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

Credit : @vividly12blue // 국방홍보원 FB //@mongshari //@demaclub//@terry0625//@0912nene//@JINJH_2625 //dc // as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

42%281%29.jpg

43%282%29.jpg

33%281%29.jpg

34%281%29.jpg

35%281%29.jpg

36%281%29.jpg

37%281%29.jpg

38%280%29.jpg

39%280%29.jpg

40%281%29.jpg

41%281%29.jpg

16%2820%29.jpg

17%2817%29.jpg

18%2810%29.jpg

19%288%29.jpg

20%288%29.jpg

21%286%29.jpg

22%2812%29.jpg

23%287%29.jpg

15%2820%29.jpg

13%2824%29.jpg

14%2827%29.jpg

7%2838%29.jpg

8%2844%29.jpg

9%2836%29.jpg

10%2832%29.jpg

11%2843%29.jpg

12%2835%29.jpg

6%2843%29.jpg

4%2849%29.jpg

3%2866%29.jpg

1%28118%29.jpg

2%2872%29.jpg

잘 나가는 남자 톱스타들의 공통점은? 김재원, 이동욱, 앤디, 이준기, 미쓰라 진, 유승찬, 유 건, 임주환, 김재욱, 비 이름만 들어도 너무나도 유명하고 쟁쟁한 스타들의 숨겨진 공통점은 무엇일까요?
credit : mina07

http://demaclub.tistory.com/1216

English translation
credit : 화니 

‘Kim Jae-Won', 'Lee Dong-Wook', 'Andy' (Lee Seon-Ho), 'Mithra Jin' (Choi Jin), 'Yu Seung-Chan', 'Yu Gun' (Jo Jung Ick), 'Yim Ju Howan', and 'Rain' (Jung Ji- Hoon) - what do they have in common? As you know, each of them has a reputation as one of the best stars, but the common denominator within this list is all these people are squad commanders.
Leadership is vital to becoming a squad commander and requires not only insight, but courage and dedication. Wearing green epaulets on his shoulder, Rain has successfully taken over the fulfillment of the role of a squad commander, just as his seniors did.
One out of three corporal soldiers, 'Kim Kyung-Hyun', 'Jung Jun-Yil, and 'Choi Jae-Howan', is thought of as a possible squad commander.

Consolatory Train guest stars (25 March)

credit : ratoka

DEMA%280%29.png

anjjo said: [2 Fancam]13-03-20 Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit :vividly12blue

Credit : 효과 비

-----------------------------------------------

[03-20] 13-03-20 Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

Credit : @vividly12blue // 국방홍보원 FB //@mongshari //@demaclub//@terry0625//@0912nene//@JINJH_2625 //dc // as tagged//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Please vote for Rain.

[K-Pop Battle] Se7en vs. Rain

2013-03-21

Source:enewsworld

Se7en is not only Rain’s original rival in K-Pop, the YG artist joined the ranks of the star as a man in uniform when he entered the army on March 19.

It’s been quite some time since we saw Se7en and Rain face off with their music, and because we may have to wait a little while longer for the rivals to battle it out on stage, they’re going head to head in this week’s K-Pop Battle.

73669824.jpg

Se7en

It’s hard to believe that it has been 10 years since Se7en literally rolled onto the K-Pop scene in his heelys with his 2003 debut single Come Back to Me.

Following hits like Passion, I Know, and La La La, Se7en briefly crossed over to the U.S., before returning to fans with mini album Digital Bounce in 2010.

And although it has become increasingly difficult for solo artists to find a footing in the idol group-crazes K-Pop world, Se7en not only scored big in 2012 with When I Can’t Sing, he made headlines for teaming up with rival Rain’s mentor, Park Jin Young, for the track.

Ten years ago, Se7en had us counting to, well, seven (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!) And now we’re counting down the days to his return. Yes, already.

35515499.jpg

Rain

While Se7en’s army life is just beginning, Rain, who entered the army in 2011, is set to return to fans’ and one lucky lady’s arms this summer, when he is relieved of his duties in July.
Rain made his K-Pop debut in 2002 with Bad Guy an followed up with hits like How to Avoid the Sun, It’s Raining, I Do, Rainism and Love Song.

The entertainer went on to achieve “world star” status through a decorated acting career as well, starring in drama Full House to Hollywood film Ninja Assassin.

Although Rain faced a few speed bumps recently related to allegations he was receiving special treatment during his service, loyal fans are anxiously awaiting the star’s return.

If you’re not feeling nostalgic yet, recall some of your favorite old school K-Pop moments with these two stars and vote for your favorite HERE!

84823151.jpg

[03-22] 13-03-20 (more pics) Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

credit as tagged //DC//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

a1%2811%29.jpg

01%282%29.jpg

02%280%29.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

6%2844%29.jpg

7%2839%29.jpg

8%2845%29.jpg

9%2837%29.jpg

10%2833%29.jpg

11%2844%29.jpg

12%2836%29.jpg

13%2825%29.jpg

14%2829%29.jpg

15%2821%29.jpg

16%2821%29.jpg

17%2818%29.jpg

18%2811%29.jpg

19%289%29.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------

[03-22] [Fancam]13-03-20 Rain @ Friendship Bridge concert

Credit :The0625maikohan//ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

class="title"[article] The common denominator is that they are all squad commanders.

by: Stephe @Cloud USA on March 21, 2013.

1116.jpg?w=534

어울림 DEMAclub Blog 3/20/2013 — [brief English translation by 화니 @The Cloud Rain News Board]

잘 나가는 남자 톱스타들의 공통점은? 김재원, 이동욱, 앤디, 이준기, 미쓰라 진, 유승찬, 유 건, 임주환, 김재욱, 비 이름만 들어도 너무나도 유명하고 쟁쟁한 스타들의 숨겨진 공통점은 무엇일까요?

[Excerpt]

Kim Jae-Won’, ‘Lee Dong-Wook’, ‘Andy’ (Lee Seon-Ho), {Lee Jun Ki^@@^}, ‘Mithra Jin’ (Choi Jin), ‘Yu Seung-Chan’, ‘Yu Gun’ (Jo Jung Ick), ‘Yim Ju Howan’, {Kim Jae Wook ^@@^}, and ‘Rain’ (Jung Ji- Hoon) – what do they have in common?

As you know, each of them has a reputation as one of the best stars, but the common denominator within this list is all these people are squad commanders.

Leadership is vital to becoming a squad commander and requires not only insight, but courage and dedication. Wearing green epaulets on his shoulder, Rain has successfully taken over the fulfillment of the role of a squad commander, just as his seniors did. One out of three corporal soldiers, ‘Kim Kyung-Hyun’, ‘Jung Jun-Yil, and ‘Choi Jae-Howan’, is thought of as a possible squad commander….

» You can see the Korean article in its entirety HERE, on the Harmony Blog site. (Don’t forget to scroll all the way down and CLICK the little white and blue hand to like the page!)

anjjo said:

Please vote for Rain.

[K-Pop Battle] Se7en vs. Rain

2013-03-21

Source:enewsworld

Se7en is not only Rain’s original rival in K-Pop, the YG artist joined the ranks of the star as a man in uniform when he entered the army on March 19.

It’s been quite some time since we saw Se7en and Rain face off with their music, and because we may have to wait a little while longer for the rivals to battle it out on stage, they’re going head to head in this week’s K-Pop Battle.

Se7en

It’s hard to believe that it has been 10 years since Se7en literally rolled onto the K-Pop scene in his heelys with his 2003 debut single Come Back to Me.

Following hits like Passion, I Know, and La La La, Se7en briefly crossed over to the U.S., before returning to fans with mini album Digital Bounce in 2010.

And although it has become increasingly difficult for solo artists to find a footing in the idol group-crazes K-Pop world, Se7en not only scored big in 2012 with When I Can’t Sing, he made headlines for teaming up with rival Rain’s mentor, Park Jin Young, for the track.

Ten years ago, Se7en had us counting to, well, seven (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!) And now we’re counting down the days to his return. Yes, already.

Rain

While Se7en’s army life is just beginning, Rain, who entered the army in 2011, is set to return to fans’ and one lucky lady’s arms this summer, when he is relieved of his duties in July.
Rain made his K-Pop debut in 2002 with Bad Guy an followed up with hits like How to Avoid the Sun, It’s Raining, I Do, Rainism and Love Song.

The entertainer went on to achieve “world star” status through a decorated acting career as well, starring in drama Full House to Hollywood film Ninja Assassin.

Although Rain faced a few speed bumps recently related to allegations he was receiving special treatment during his service, loyal fans are anxiously awaiting the star’s return.

If you’re not feeling nostalgic yet, recall some of your favorite old school K-Pop moments with these two stars and vote for your favorite HERE!