Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

ebulli3nt said: I'm giggling when I read how she gushes over him because I know I would if he were my boyfriend. It's very much a surprise that she chose to open up about her private life to ease our curiosity instead of hiding it like many other famous couples. It shows that she is confident in their relationship and wants to reveal to the world how supporting and sweet of a boyfriend he is.

In 4 months, he will be out so may good projects await him. Maybe they could act in a drama in the future. ;))

***KTH is smart enough to graduate from Seoul University. Not just smart but she’s very beautiful! I wonder why so many people don’t have life – they always criticize other people. Why criticize her because in the first place the netizens don't even know her! I’m just so sick of netizens always pointing their fingers to other people. Now, RAIN & KTH are in-love – why it pisses-off netizens? I just can't understand it.. Before she got involved with RAIN people say she was perfectly fine & goddess level even. now, she just has a boyfriend – uggghh….she became ugly & aging. So you're saying having a relationship makes you ugly suddenly? How can you expect people not to date? But what can we do..crazy netizens will always be delusional. Now, if they love each other, that's their right as human. These netizens are wasting their time and emotions hating on someone that is too busy making money. Haters are just going to hate no matter what. In RAIN’s case, celebrity with a lot of fans has to face a lot of haters too. :);)

Kim Tae Hee reveals RAIN gave her encouraging words for her drama

2013031115345990548_1_59_20130311153806.
Article: Kim Tae Hee "Boyfriend Rain supported me by saying my drama would have good results"

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+986, -131] She doesn't match the hanbok at all

2. [+957, -217] Moon Chaewon's way prettier

3. [+784, -97] Looks like you can't trick time... Even Kim Tae Hee is aging..

4. [+800, -105] She wouldn't look as cheap as she does now if she were dating Won Bin...

5. [+769, -193] It doesn't matter if she graduated from Harvard or any other top university because her eye for men is about as low as any country school~~ I guess this proves the world is indeed fair ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+685, -139] Here's a fact for you all: Kim Tae Hee in her 40's will be prettier than any of you were in your teens ok?

7. [+440, -58] I'm seeing wrinkles on Kim Tae Hee now ㅋㅋ

8. [+480, -179] I feel like Rain's going to dump her soon. She's the type you get bored of quickly.. She doesn't have any charms. Just smart and pretty, but no fun outside of that. Not the type to date.

9. [+341, -54] Why the hell does she look so old...

10. [+180, -43] Seems like Kim Tae Hee's over now as well

source : netizenbuzz

[03-13] 130327 R2B U.K. ver.- Black Eagle Official U.K. DVD Trailer

Credit: E1EntertainmentUK//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

&feature=player_embedded

---------------------------------------------------

[03-13] 130312 Y-Star_Star News_Kim Tae-hee, 'Rain cheered me on!'

130312 Y-Star_Star News_Kim Tae-hee talks about Rain, "Rain cheered me on!"

Credit: ystarnews//

130312 Rain Mentholatum Men
credit : scorpiola / Mentholatum @ Weibo

#曼秀雷敦概念店•广州大学城•3月大放送# 这个女生节,男生也有特权?在曼秀雷敦概念店任意消费,女生即可获赠曼秀雷敦男士多效活肤面霜10g,享尽节日特权的女生们,是时候犒劳一下男生了哦。

753e36degw1e2mv0jaykwj.jpg

anjjo said:

[03-11] Rain picture

Rain picture

source : http://weibo.com/naonly

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

About the second pic -

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on March 11, 2013.

As we understand it, this was at Pyeongtaek U., the day of the Consolatory Train. And FINALLY we get our Corporal-soon-to-be-Sergeant in a military tee, praise the Lord. Great pic! You are indeed lucky, Ms. Lucky. :) (Image credit: @1209_lucky / naonly @weibo)

Account about meeting Rain in the elevator in January
credit : huhuhuhu

original account from dc:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=339621

English Translation

An account in January written by a soldier who met Rain in the elevator where Rain lives.

Rain lives on the 6th floor in the DEMA quarter.  Sometimes soldiers from nearby units will run into him in the elevator.

One day, as the elevator went down and the door opened, he stepped in and saw that Rain was also riding in the elevator. Nobody in the elevator said anything but Rain greeted him first and said hello.  Running out of words to say, he said: "It must be difficult for you recently"  (Note: he was probably referring to the news about Rain and Kim Tae Hee then)  Rain just smiled.

The soldier said when he saw Rain live in front of him, and seeing Rain's broad shoulder and his pose, he just trembled and couldn't say out a single word.  He also said all the soldiers in nearby units knew that Rain has been falsely accused.

Finally he added that Rain is indeed different from others.  There were other entertainment soldiers next to him but all people could see is Rain.  That's perhaps the so called Rain's presence.

anjjo said:

[03-09] 130308 Rain Mentholatum Men pics

Credit: Mentholatum @ Weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 作为让广大女生看着能愉悦心情的型男,在妇女节今天更应该要保持最有活力的一面。曼秀雷敦保湿活力洁面乳,严选麦芽精华,在深层洁面的同时为肌肤注入活 力,配合卓越保湿成分透明质酸,大大提升肌肤保水力,让你洗出精神,洗出活力,每一天都能在女生面前尽显男士活力。

#曼生活•男士# 每次约会不是吃饭就是电影,下次不妨一起加入夜跑族。晚间出来跑步,身体不但更容易适应运动节奏,而且经过适量的运动健身,晚上更容易入睡。通过运动排解生活上的困扰与压力,能让身体都感觉到快乐,相信爱健康的她一定愿意陪你一起跑下去。

willenette said:

***KTH is smart enough to graduate from Seoul University. Not just smart but she’s very beautiful! I wonder why so many people don’t have life – they always criticize other people. Why criticize her because in the first place the netizens don't even know her! I’m just so sick of netizens always pointing their fingers to other people. Now, RAIN & KTH are in-love – why it pisses-off netizens? I just can't understand it.. Before she got involved with RAIN people say she was perfectly fine & goddess level even. now, she just has a boyfriend – uggghh….she became ugly & aging. So you're saying having a relationship makes you ugly suddenly? How can you expect people not to date? But what can we do..crazy netizens will always be delusional. Now, if they love each other, that's their right as human. These netizens are wasting their time and emotions hating on someone that is too busy making money. Haters are just going to hate no matter what. In RAIN’s case, celebrity with a lot of fans has to face a lot of haters too. :);)

[03-14] [Cloud Notice]★April events (Rain's making the rank of sergeant

130313 [Cloud Notice]★April events (Rain's making the rank of sergeant / D-day100 [only 100days to go before his discharge]/ the 11th anniversary of his debut)★

Hi, this is the 8th Cloud administration's executive member.

This year's April 1st when Rain will be promoted to sergeant, will mark D-day100, and he'll also celebrate the 11th anniversary of his debut on the same day. Those events will separately be arranged by Cloud. I'd appreciate any comments on this.

1. We ask for ideas & Method to come up with the idea for these events.

** Whenever you leave a comment below, the first part of the sentence should be worded as [11주년](The 11th anniversary) or [병장100] (Sergeant 100] **
There can be duplicated contents when you bring forward views, but I will listen, and confer with supporters before reaching a decision.

2. Method to apply for supporters & the dates for accepting applications.

We'll always accept applications until the events are completed.
If you apply for supporters by leaving comments here http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr= , we'll personally contact those applicants (or we'll personally contact with them by email ( or by personal message)), and thereafter a decision will be made in consultation with them.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr= credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

--------------------------------------------------

[03-14] 13-03-13 Rain mentholatum

13-03-13 Rain mentholatum

source : mentholatum weibo

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

mm1.jpg?width=750

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg?width=750

anjjo said:

[03-14] [Cloud Notice]★April events (Rain's making the rank of sergeant

130313 [Cloud Notice]★April events (Rain's making the rank of sergeant / D-day100 [only 100days to go before his discharge]/ the 11th anniversary of his debut)★

Hi, this is the 8th Cloud administration's executive member.

This year's April 1st when Rain will be promoted to sergeant, will mark D-day100, and he'll also celebrate the 11th anniversary of his debut on the same day. Those events will separately be arranged by Cloud. I'd appreciate any comments on this.

1. We ask for ideas & Method to come up with the idea for these events.

** Whenever you leave a comment below, the first part of the sentence should be worded as [11주년](The 11th anniversary) or [병장100] (Sergeant 100] **
There can be duplicated contents when you bring forward views, but I will listen, and confer with supporters before reaching a decision.

2. Method to apply for supporters & the dates for accepting applications.

We'll always accept applications until the events are completed.
If you apply for supporters by leaving comments here http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr= , we'll personally contact those applicants (or we'll personally contact with them by email ( or by personal message)), and thereafter a decision will be made in consultation with them.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr= credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

anjjo said:

[03-09] 130308 Rain Mentholatum Men pics

Credit: Mentholatum @ Weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 作为让广大女生看着能愉悦心情的型男,在妇女节今天更应该要保持最有活力的一面。曼秀雷敦保湿活力洁面乳,严选麦芽精华,在深层洁面的同时为肌肤注入活 力,配合卓越保湿成分透明质酸,大大提升肌肤保水力,让你洗出精神,洗出活力,每一天都能在女生面前尽显男士活力。

#曼生活•男士# 每次约会不是吃饭就是电影,下次不妨一起加入夜跑族。晚间出来跑步,身体不但更容易适应运动节奏,而且经过适量的运动健身,晚上更容易入睡。通过运动排解生活上的困扰与压力,能让身体都感觉到快乐,相信爱健康的她一定愿意陪你一起跑下去。

Kim Tae-Hee, mentioned her lover, Rain in formal meetings, “He cheers me up a lot”

5325_1.jpg Kim Tae-Hee formally mentioned her lover, Rain for the first time. On 11th Kim Tae-Hee drew eyes mentioning her lover Rain for the first time in a meeting with reporters for SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Jang Ok-Jung’ taking place in SBS production center in Ilsan. Kim Tae-Hee became the official couple No.1 in the entertainment world receiving coverage about her romance in January 1st, 2013. To the question about Rain, Kim Tae-Hee smiled bashfully saying “We just started and it is not very different from learning each other” and “Now I am focusing on the drama.” Kim Tae-Hee admitted that she is dating him saying “It occurred with the drama shooting ahead, so I am very sorry for drama teams and I worried a lot about causing harms to the whole drama teams” and she expressed feelings of gratitude to her lover Rain saying “I am worried a lot and he says hopefully that it will be fine, and I will meet with good results as I try my best.” Meanwhile SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama which Kim Tae-Hee appears, ‘Jang Ok-Jung’ will be broadcast for the first time on April 8th. [Photo=SBS]

credit : Innolife.co.kr

*** I guess this is part of consolatory train............So, we could get to see RAIN again on March 20. Military wants him to be a part of this event for sure. This man can sell anything ....they know he got lots of fans. I can't wait to see this.

:)]

[info]Friendship Bridge event (20.03.2013)
credit : ratoka
source : http://www.mnd.go.kr/help_2009/Eticket/Eticket_order.jsp

한-베트남 수교 20주년기념 “베트남군 음악예술공연단 방한 공연"

@DC_RAINgall twitter

[정보] 13.03.20 한국·베트남 수교 20주년 기념 베트남군 음악예술공연단 방한 공연-KBS홀 19:30 - 국방부 홈페이지 우측상단 e-티켓 신청하세요 (1인 1매 / 선착순 300명) http://bit.ly/13Ujvh0

@qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp twitter

[정보] 국방부는 한-베트남 수교 20주년을 기념하여 오는 20일(서울 KBS홀)과 22일(계룡시 계룡문화예술의전당) 두 차례에 걸쳐 베트남 인민군 정치총국 소속 음악예술공연단을 초청하여 공연을 개최한다. 

fffff.jpg

willenette said:

*** I guess this is part of consolatory train............So, we could get to see RAIN again on March 20. Military wants him to be a part of this event for sure. This man can sell anything ....they know he got lots of fans. I can't wait to see this.

anjjo said: willenette said:

***I just want to share this upcoming event since RAIN will be performing here............:)]

Vietnamese military art troupe to perform in South Korea

An art troupe of the Vietnam People’s Army will perform in South Korea later this month to mark the 20th anniversary of forging diplomatic relations between the two nations, Seoul’s defense ministry said Thursday.

The art troupe will perform on March 20 in Seoul and on March 22 in Daejeon, about 150 km south of Seoul, where the headquarters of the Army, Navy and Air Force are located, the ministry said.

The troupe will feature special performances by top Vietnamese singers, dancers and traditional performers to entertain the Korean audience, it said.

South Korea’s military band visited Vietnam a year ago as part of a military exchange program.

South Korea and Vietnam, which were on opposing sides during the 1961-75 Vietnam War, celebrated 20 years of diplomatic ties in December 2012. (Yonhap News)

credit : Korea Herald

class="title"Cloudy Day: Fan art, inspired by Rain.

by Stephe@Cloud USA on March 13, 2013.

Some of rainthetreasure’s most recent beauties. Feast your eyes. (Fan art credit: rainthetreasure / JJ @CloudUSA / Jess MK)

53786_177179469096527_213217654_o

66405_177210182426789_1581570463_n

480665_173803569434117_1488483131_n

857747_176396885841452_1421393669_o

858691_175732395907901_805934823_o

644613_173803136100827_161411853_n

(INSTALL Raizo Chrome Theme: https://www.mychrometheme.com/t/apn0fcpqmbuy1vfy8a25r1qgh / Find more Chrome themes on KPOP Themes @Facebook)

483694_177217975759343_1228718847_n

894463_511610812234955_384439581_o

580560_511523205577049_1215955656_n