Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

willenette said: [poster] Rain to ride the United States Forces Korea Consolatory Train. (3/7)
credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

At Pyeongtaek University. ^@@^

(Source credit: United States Forces Korea / USAG Humphreys @FB)

anjjo said:

[03-06] Consolatory Train guest stars (07 March)

13-03-06 Consolatory Train guest stars (07 March)

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo said:

[2 Fancam]13-03-07 Rain @ Consolatory Train

[Fancam]130307 Rain @ Consolatory Train

Credit : 다카코 마츠//ratoka

credit : vividly12blue//ratoka

------------------------------------------------------------

[Fancam]130307 Consolatory Train_한미동맹 60주년기념공연 @ 평택대학교

Credit: 萝萝xi @ weibo // 萝卜头 @ youku//scorpiola

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTIzNjM0MDEy.html

13-03-07 Rain @ Consolatory Train 

credit : ratoka
SOURCE :  국방홍보원 FB

어제 평택에서 있었던 한미동맹 60주년 위문열차 공연 현장 사진입니다. 지금 편집 중이니 조금만 기다려 주세요~ 블로그 "어울림"에 올라갑니다!!*^0^* 

1%28111%29.jpg

SOURCE : DEMACLUB TWITTER

@demaclub

어제 평택에서 있었던 한미동맹 60주년 기념 위문열차 공연현장입니다. 편집 중이니 조금만 기다려 주세요~*^0^* http://twitpic.com/c9j0qb

2%2869%29.jpg

***Ye, Kim Tae Hee is really pretty & gorgeous but people bash her because of her crappy acting. But, I find her acting good, not because I'm biased that she's RAIN's woman. Of course, not that amazing but she could act, quite good. (just expressing my opinions -) I can barely tell if Kim Tae Hee is Korean or not. Same thing with Won Bin. Honestly, she can be mixed. :)]

Idols are not the only ones who have it hard..................

201303080814524710_1.jpg
Article: Kim Tae Hee's recent image, sexy + charming galore 'so jealous of that person'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+258, -91] I'm a man... and I really hate rainy days. So can I hate on Rain?

2. [+183, -119] Such a pretty goddess

3. [+159, -36] Jun Ji Hyun needs to take the 'Elastin'e CF again. She's the only one that can pull off the perfect hair look.

4. [+62, -13] So all this media play is coming out now that she's about to star in Jang Hee Bin.
* She's an ajumma who's already got her cherry popped
* Been in several scandals with many men already
* She's 35 years old, which means she's old and done for
* Queen of crappy acting
* Media play is on par with Suzy
* Short as hell

5. [+50, -10] Never in my life have I ever seen someone act this crappily.

6. [+47, -26] How about you improve your acting instead...

source : netizenbuzz

***Rain I think pulled off the look really well while everyone else not so much. RAIN is so HOT.:)]

Stars vs the runway

(skipped unrelated....)

11.jpg
12.jpg

Source: Nate Pann / netizenbuzz

[More Pics]13-03-07 Rain @ Consolatory Train

Posted by memo-rain on March 8, 2013

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

3.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

credit : mongshari

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=339520&page=1&...

----------------------------------------------------------------

[03-09] 130308 Rain Mentholatum Men pics

Credit: Mentholatum @ Weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 作为让广大女生看着能愉悦心情的型男,在妇女节今天更应该要保持最有活力的一面。曼秀雷敦保湿活力洁面乳,严选麦芽精华,在深层洁面的同时为肌肤注入活 力,配合卓越保湿成分透明质酸,大大提升肌肤保水力,让你洗出精神,洗出活力,每一天都能在女生面前尽显男士活力。

753e36dejw1e2iijpvplrj.jpg

#曼生活•男士# 每次约会不是吃饭就是电影,下次不妨一起加入夜跑族。晚间出来跑步,身体不但更容易适应运动节奏,而且经过适量的运动健身,晚上更容易入睡。通过运动排解生活上的困扰与压力,能让身体都感觉到快乐,相信爱健康的她一定愿意陪你一起跑下去。

753e36dejw1e2ikfbi9cmj.jpg

[03-09] [Fancam]130307 Rain @ Consolatory Train_The 60th Anniversary of ROK-US A

[Fancam]130307 Rain @ Consolatory Train_한미동맹 60주년기념공연(The 60th Anniversary of ROK-US Alliance Commemorate K-POP Concert)

Credit: 비탈 @ pandora//scorpiola@Rain Legend

http://channel.pandora.tv/channe ... ef=ch&lot=2_1_1

http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=pdbaa&prgid=47669472&categid=all&page=1&ref=ch&lot=2_1_1

-------------------------------------------------------

Rain Gif

credit:as tagged.

heart_orange.gif

8d6b4fe6334d6078e63a18ea264bcea4.gif

KBS viewers rank the top 10 singers-turned-actors

Saturday, March 09, 2013 

screenshot.4.jpg
KBS asked 23,446 people (ages ranging from teens to 50s) to pick their favorite singer-turned-actors.

Female

1. Jang Nara
2. Um Jung Hwa
3. Suzy
4. Yoona
5. Jung Eunji
6. UEE
7. Yuri
8. Park Ji Yoon
9. Son Dambi
10. IU

Male

1. Lee Seung Gi
2. Im Chang Jung
3. Ahn Jae Wook
4. Park Yoochun
5. Rain
6. Seo In Guk
7. Yang Dong Geun
8. Kim Dong Wan
9. Jung Yonghwa
10. Eric

-

Source:netizenbuzz

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr.

1%28113%29.jpg

2%2871%29.jpg

3%2864%29.jpg

4%2848%29.jpg

5%2847%29.jpg

6%2842%29.jpg

7%2837%29.jpg

8%2842%29.jpg

9%2835%29.jpg

source: dema.mil.kr

-------------------------------------------------

Rain mentioned . . . . . . how I wish he will be a Bench model too after his discharge.  ;;)  Sad to say, Fugitive Plan B did not fare well at the ratings at TV5 when it was aired.

class="title" id="page-title" Daniel Henney: From Kim Sam Soon to Hawaii Five-O FUNFARE By Ricky Lo (The Philippine Star) | Updated March 11, 2013

ent1h.jpg

The Korean-American actor was in the Philippines to shoot scenes for the TV series Fugitive Plan B, which also starred top Korean actor Rain. He came back for a pictorial as Bench endorser. Asked when he’s coming back, Henney said, ‘Anytime you want me back, I’ll be there. The Philippines is one place I love going back to.’

Pls. read more at http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2013/03/11/918153/daniel-henney-kim-sam-soon-hawaii-five-o

anjjo said:
Rain mentioned . . . . . . how I wish he will be a Bench model too after his discharge.  ;;)  Sad to say, Fugitive Plan B did not fare well at the ratings at TV5 when it was aired.

class="title" id="page-title" Daniel Henney: From Kim Sam Soon to Hawaii Five-O FUNFARE By Ricky Lo (The Philippine Star) | Updated March 11, 2013

The Korean-American actor was in the Philippines to shoot scenes for the TV series Fugitive Plan B, which also starred top Korean actor Rain. He came back for a pictorial as Bench endorser. Asked when he’s coming back, Henney said, ‘Anytime you want me back, I’ll be there. The Philippines is one place I love going back to.’

Pls. read more at http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2013/03/11/918153/daniel-henney-kim-sam-soon-hawaii-five-o

anjjo said:

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 作为让广大女生看着能愉悦心情的型男,在妇女节今天更应该要保持最有活力的一面。曼秀雷敦保湿活力洁面乳,严选麦芽精华,在深层洁面的同时为肌肤注入活 力,配合卓越保湿成分透明质酸,大大提升肌肤保水力,让你洗出精神,洗出活力,每一天都能在女生面前尽显男士活力。

#曼生活•男士# 每次约会不是吃饭就是电影,下次不妨一起加入夜跑族。晚间出来跑步,身体不但更容易适应运动节奏,而且经过适量的运动健身,晚上更容易入睡。通过运动排解生活上的困扰与压力,能让身体都感觉到快乐,相信爱健康的她一定愿意陪你一起跑下去。

anjjo said:

KBS viewers rank the top 10 singers-turned-actors

Saturday, March 09, 2013 

KBS asked 23,446 people (ages ranging from teens to 50s) to pick their favorite singer-turned-actors.

Female

1. Jang Nara
2. Um Jung Hwa
3. Suzy
4. Yoona
5. Jung Eunji
6. UEE
7. Yuri
8. Park Ji Yoon
9. Son Dambi
10. IU

Male

1. Lee Seung Gi
2. Im Chang Jung
3. Ahn Jae Wook
4. Park Yoochun
5. Rain
6. Seo In Guk
7. Yang Dong Geun
8. Kim Dong Wan
9. Jung Yonghwa
10. Eric

-

Source:netizenbuzz

Kim Tae Hee Opens Up About Relationship With Rain

Kim Tae Hee Opens Up About Relationship with Rain!

When news broke about Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s relationship, it sent shockwaves throughout the Korean entertainment world. The repercussions were so far-reaching that Rain ended up having to be disciplined. When pictures of the two dating had surfaced, the Korean public had issue with the fact that Rain was taking too many holidays and did not have on proper military attire. The problem was, Rain was serving out his mandatory military service, and the Korean public was already weary about the preferential treatment celebrities were receiving during their mandatory military services.

The dust has settled now regarding the controversy and Kim Tae Hee is finally speaking up! (On January 2, Kim Tae Hee’s agency had confirmed that Kim Tae Hee and Rain are in the early stages of their relationship and are getting to know each other better.)

Kim Tae Hee appeared in a press conference for her upcoming SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung, Lives in Love.” At the press conference, she said of Rain, “Currently we are at the stage where we are getting to know each other. Right now, the drama is the only thing that is catching my eye. I was very sorry to the drama production team when news of our relationship broke out, because it was only a few days before filming was supposed to begin. Rain worries about me a lot and he told me hopeful things that everything would go well and that the drama will have a good result.”

The news about Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s relationship broke out on January 1. 

Credits: Soompi

Kim Tae Hee Talks about her Boyfriend, Rain, for the First Time

2013-03-11

For the first time ever, Kim Tae Hee opened her mouth about her boyfriend, Rain.

On March 11, the press conference for SBS drama, Jang Ok Jung was held at the SBS Ilsan Production Center in Goyang. There, Kim Tae Hee spoke about Rain, whose dating rumors sparked up a big controversy about Rain’s military duties.

41671431.jpg

“We are still at the stage where we′re just beginning to get to know each other,” said the actress. “There hasn’t been a big change since we first admitted it.”

When reporters asked if having a boyfriend helped her with her acting, Kim Tae Hee replied that there is a huge difference between the romance in the drama and in her life. She emphasized that her main focus at the moment is her drama, not her relationship.

But when Kim Tae Hee spoke of the challenges that occurred during filming, she shared that Rain’s encouragement helped her a lot. “He said, ‘It’ll be okay. There will be good results as much effort you put into it,’” said Kim Tae Hee.

Fusion sageuk drama, Jang Ok Jung will begin on April 8 and stars Yoo Ah In and Jae Hee.

Photo Credit: Coupang, SBS

Source:enewsworld.

---------------------------------------------------

willenette said: anjjo said:

class="post-title"Kim Tae Hee Discusses Relationship with Rain class="post-title"March 11, 2013

Kim Tae He

Kim Tae Hee attended a press conference held at the SBS Ilsan Production Center in Goyang to discuss her upcoming drama Jang Ok Jung Lives for Love.  Naturally, besides answering questions about the show, many were keen to learn details about her relationship with Rain.  A tight-lipped Kim Tae Hee revealed simply: “We are at the stage where we are starting to know about each other more.”  Which is a casual way of saying: “Mind your own business!”  The couple made headlines in January when they were photographed together, erupting a firestorm of negative press because of reports of Rain taking too many breaks from his military duties.  Alas, all seems to be well now.  “He encourages me, and tells me that everything will be okay, that the drama will be a success. He worries about me a lot.”  Her drama, the cable one, not her personal life drama, premieres on April 8th.

princess_photo110224112700royal20114

Will you be watching Jang Ok Jung Lives for Love when it premieres next month?

Source:dramafever

-----------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"Kim Tae Hee answers questions about her relationship with RainMar. 12, 2013

20130311_kimtaehee_rain.jpg

Kim Tae Hee carefully talked about her relationship with boyfriend Rain.

The SBS drama ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love‘ held a press conference in Goyang on the 11th. The actress was asked, “Does your relationship (with Rain) help in your acting out a love line?“. Kim Tae Hee smiled and answered cautiously, “As you all know, we’re still in the beginning stages. As we said two months ago, there isn’t much change from the stage where we’re getting to know each other, so it may be different from the love I have on the drama. Right now, my main focus is on the drama. If I’m going to use my personal experience, I think I’d have to think about a lot of things in my life.

She was then asked, “Did Rain also cheer you on?“. She answered, “I worried a lot. The story broke before the drama broadcast and filming, so I was really apologetic to the drama team, and I was worried that the drama team would be harmed. On that point, he told me, ‘It’ll be okay. There’ll be good results as you’ve worked really hard’.

The first episode of the drama will air on April 8.

Source:allkpop

[03-11] Rain picture

Rain picture

source : http://weibo.com/naonly

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

111%286%29.jpg

About the second pic -

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on March 11, 2013.

As we understand it, this was at Pyeongtaek U., the day of the Consolatory Train. And FINALLY we get our Corporal-soon-to-be-Sergeant in a military tee, praise the Lord. Great pic! You are indeed lucky, Ms. Lucky. :) (Image credit: @1209_lucky / naonly @weibo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo/Drawing

credit:raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

Rain20130312aaa.JPG2013031010180000.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Kim Tae-hee gushes about "Rain"

2013/03/11

photo290364.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee mentioned her boyfriend Rain for the first time in a public event yesterday at a press conference for the new SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love", which she stars in.

"We are getting to know each other", said Kim. "I was very worried because the [news] broke out so close to the filming of the drama and because I was worrying too much, [Rain] consoled me by saying some hopeful words and encouraged me [to focus on filming]".

She also added that all she can think right now is the new drama.

The news on the romantic relationship between the two topped the local entertainment scene on the first day of this year. When the scandal was first reported, they were about three months into their relationship.

The two met through work in 2011 when they shot a commercial together and had kept in contact since.

In the upcoming drama, Kim will play Jang Ok-jung, whose real name is Lady Jang Hui-bin, one of the best known concubines of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910).

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )//hancinema

***They're a perfect couple. I wish them happiness. I've always wished him to meet a nice woman. She's just human to fall in love. RAIN is just sweet & so positive. It's cool that he supports her. I remember Rain saying he likes tall girls. Ideal types don't matter when it comes to KTH huh? Well, his preferences vary after all - hehehe. Hope her drama get good ratings. :)]

TODAY, March 12 :)]

I'm giggling when I read how she gushes over him because I know I would if he were my boyfriend. It's very much a surprise that she chose to open up about her private life to ease our curiosity instead of hiding it like many other famous couples. It shows that she is confident in their relationship and wants to reveal to the world how supporting and sweet of a boyfriend he is.

In 4 months, he will be out so may good projects await him. Maybe they could act in a drama in the future. ;))