Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

anjjo said:
130218 Mentholatum Men

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

@曼秀雷敦中國官方微博

#曼生活•男 士# 一起來Meatless Monday,做新健康男士!過年時大量肉類的飲食會增加身體負擔,讓身體處於亞健康狀態;而養成一周一天的素食習慣,不但可以嚐到各種健康的蔬菜食品, 清除身體的毒素,對於沒有時間運動的男士來說,食物中的植物纖維還能帶走身體多餘脂肪,起到減肥的效用!

130219 Mentholatum Men LIPBALM

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola

@曼秀雷敦中國官方微博

# 曼秀雷敦護唇專家# 情人節剛過,你有繼續為她保存吻的實力嗎?曼秀雷敦男士冰涼型潤唇膏全新水分滋潤配方,配合維他命E、蘆薈、夏威夷果仁精華,帶給雙唇水般清涼滋潤;高耐 水性配方的戶外型,SPF20防曬功能,隔絕春季陽光傷害,特含維他命A、E及蘆薈精華,更為唇部提供天然保濕屏障。

Rain mentioned -

class="entry-title"[staff Picks] Best Acting Idols

2013-03-03

Get a glimpse of what we’re talking about and listening to at the 6Theory office with this fun feature! We’ll be offering you guys a personal selection of our favorite things from K-Pop.

K-Pop and K-Drama go hand-in-hand, so it’s only natural that many K-Pop Idols venture into acting. It’s a common sight now for our favorite idol singers to expand their role and participate in acting. The crossover effect in K-pop and K-drama’s is usually mutually beneficial. Sometimes the acting role will propel a staggering idol career while on the flip side, TV executives will bring on a well recognized idol singer to help revitalize a fledgling franchise with their built-in fanbase. However, just because you’re a big name doesn’t mean you’re a good actor. This staff pick features who we believe are some of the best idol talents in the acting world today.

skipped . . . . . . .

staffpick_leejoon.jpg

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon

Lee Joon is the only idol of the current generation of K-pop stars to have acted in a Hollywood movie – while that might have been mainly because of Rain, Hollywood doesn’t take its actors just because of connection. He even left behind a famous line – “You shouldn’t do that“, and performed all of his action scenes himself. His acting shone even in the short music videos that MBLAQ had. He finally got a character that was more like his lighthearted yet hardworking self in ‘Iris 2‘, so hopefully he can prove that he doesn’t have to stick to the silent and stoic type to shine.

Pls read its entirety @ http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/staff-picks-best-acting-idols

Guest Sammie277_x

4 more months until Rain is out. I want KTH to come and welcome him back lols. I didn't realize they are dating until recently. She should be able to give him beautiful daughters if they marry.

willenette, I think this could be illegal since Rain's ad contract with Nikon expired a long time ago.  :D

130303 Rain's Nikon CF in Turkish Newspaper

credit:vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit :          oluperigelin@http://www.rainlegend.com

Yesterday when i open newspaper, i met this sexy guy in front of me, lol

and the most ironic part is the price tag that attached Rain. 1199 $ ^^

this is the second time he appeared in turkish newspapers with that CF photo

anjjo said: willenette, I think this could be illegal since Rain's ad contract with Nikon expired a long time ago.  :D

130303 Rain's Nikon CF in Turkish Newspaper

credit:vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit :          oluperigelin@http://www.rainlegend.com

Yesterday when i open newspaper, i met this sexy guy in front of me, lol

and the most ironic part is the price tag that attached Rain. 1199 $ ^^

this is the second time he appeared in turkish newspapers with that CF photo

anjjo said: Rain's trainer talked about Rain's training

credit:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20130227n09792

Rain's trainer: "Rain's body is the representative body workout of the entertainment industry.  He likes food, and his physical constitution is prone to gaining weight."

At an MBC program on 27 February during which the guests talked about diet and excercise , Rain's trainer talked about Rain's training.  She called Rain Jihoon. "Jihoon has a physical constitution which gains weight easily.  Although his body is the representative body workout of the entertainment industry, after the extremely harsh training he had for "Ninja Assassin", he recoiled in exercising.  And he has always enjoyed eating food. "

Trainer Park said, "When Rain came to see me for physical training, he had gained 16kgs after the movie.  I am probably the only person who see a rather chubby Rain. He told me he wanted to show his perfect abs in his MV "Love Song", and would like to lose 16kgs in 3 months.  We exercised together with him".

Trainer Park continued, "If you ask Rain to skip the rope 10,000 times, he will really do it 10,000 times.  He will sincerely and honestly exercise.  If you give him homework, he will do it without fail.  It is not an easy task to lose 16kgs in just 3 months."

[03-06] 13-03-06 MBC - Weekly Idol_BEAST Lee GiKwang mention Rain

13-03-06 MBC - Weekly Idol_BEAST Lee GiKwang mention Rain

credit : dkssudty//ratoka@memo-rain

-----------------------------------------------------

[03-06] Consolatory Train guest stars (07 March)

13-03-06 Consolatory Train guest stars (07 March)

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

ra.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

[03-06] [info Event] K-Force Special Show for the USFK (Consolatory Train)

[info Event] K-Force Special Show for the USFK (Consolatory Train) / Thursday March 7, 2013 (18:00) / pyeongtaek university 90th Anniversary Building

source : http://ibooks.ptu.ac.kr/Viewer/2QO5XUTTB7ZM // cap by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Ww0.png

Ww1.png

ww2.png

평택대학교 창학 100주년 기념 주한미군 초청 국군 위문열차 공연                              

source : http://www.ptu.ac.kr/korean/do/MessageBoard/ArticleRead.do?forum=40&sort=18&id=420800

c1.png

Original Features Throwback

credit:
miketastic@allkpop class="entry-title"WBW: Idols Still in the Game

2013-03=07

I’ve sometimes used this column as a forum to lament the fact that I’m getting older and writing about past K-poppers might be “way back” to some of you, but for me, all of this seems like it was only yesterday. Just the other day I had an epiphany; instead of being sad that I’m getting fatter and wrinklier, I should be excited about the future as I get wiser and more distinguished and have the chance to take that next step in life. In that spirit, today’s Way Back Wednesday will feature old school idols who took that next step in their career and are still a major influence on this generation of K-pop. Whether they’re running their own company or producing our favorite tunes, they are still influencing what we listen to and are still very much in the game.

skipped . . . . . . . . . . .

Rain/Tony An/Andy Lee/Eric Mun

While each of the members of this group are still active in the music industry, it’s their roles as producers and company heads that have them on this distinguished list. Rain formed J.Tune Entertainment in 2007 and helped create MBLAQ (J.Tunes has now merged with JYP Entertainment). Tony An created TN Entertainment and while his boy band Smash weren’t so smashing, the company is home to some of Korea’s most popular stars. Andy, under the roof of T.O.P Entertainment produced the successful group Teen Top, and Eric tried his hand at the world of girl groups with Stellar under his Top Class Entertainment and is also co-CEO of Shinhwa Company with Lee Min Woo. There are so many small labels in Korea fighting it out for a small piece of the pie but it’s good to see past idols leveraging their experiences to help the current crop of K-pop stars.

raintonyandyeric1-600x198.jpg

Pls. read its entirety at http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/wbw-idols-still-in-the-game

----------------------------------------------------------

A Rain Collage

6fe22ffd122679b4cbab2d44b52b3f3c.jpg

Source:as tagged

anjjo said: Original Features Throwback

credit:
miketastic@allkpop class="entry-title"WBW: Idols Still in the Game

2013-03=07

I’ve sometimes used this column as a forum to lament the fact that I’m getting older and writing about past K-poppers might be “way back” to some of you, but for me, all of this seems like it was only yesterday. Just the other day I had an epiphany; instead of being sad that I’m getting fatter and wrinklier, I should be excited about the future as I get wiser and more distinguished and have the chance to take that next step in life. In that spirit, today’s Way Back Wednesday will feature old school idols who took that next step in their career and are still a major influence on this generation of K-pop. Whether they’re running their own company or producing our favorite tunes, they are still influencing what we listen to and are still very much in the game.

Rain/Tony An/Andy Lee/Eric Mun

While each of the members of this group are still active in the music industry, it’s their roles as producers and company heads that have them on this distinguished list. Rain formed J.Tune Entertainment in 2007 and helped create MBLAQ (J.Tunes has now merged with JYP Entertainment). Tony An created TN Entertainment and while his boy band Smash weren’t so smashing, the company is home to some of Korea’s most popular stars. Andy, under the roof of T.O.P Entertainment produced the successful group Teen Top, and Eric tried his hand at the world of girl groups with Stellar under his Top Class Entertainment and is also co-CEO of Shinhwa Company with Lee Min Woo. There are so many small labels in Korea fighting it out for a small piece of the pie but it’s good to see past idols leveraging their experiences to help the current crop of K-pop stars.

Pls. read its entirety at http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/wbw-idols-still-in-the-game

[poster] Rain to ride the United States Forces Korea Consolatory Train. (3/7)
credit : Stephe - rain-cloud.co.kr/

At Pyeongtaek University. ^@@^

(Source credit: United States Forces Korea / USAG Humphreys @FB)

130305 SBS E!_K-STAR news_스타 들이 받은 어마어마한 '선물'(Stars who received tremendous gifts from fans)_#6 Rain 

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiola @ vimeo

https://vimeo.com/61236679

anjjo said:

[03-06] Consolatory Train guest stars (07 March)

13-03-06 Consolatory Train guest stars (07 March)

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr