Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

ebulli3nt said: Although both Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee are under fire for their relationship, what matters is that they love each other and are happy regardless of what others think. I think they may not have spent this Valentine's Day together, but I pray we will hear more good news about them once he is discharged in July.

Not just on Sundays, we miss the human Rain everyday.  :(      But then, it is his desire to be on low profile till his discharge, so I guess, we must respect it. 

class="title"[images] Sunday Afternoon Rain Spam.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on February 24, 2013

Just because you need some rain in your day. :)

696f177b09baabd337fc2e396780867d_RainBiLove2

korean_actor_rain_bi_pictures_03

korean_actor_rain_bi_pictures_03b

A6715429-167

A6715429-12

c0047605_0282525

c0047605_0283196

c0047605_0283810

c0047605_0461785

c0047605_046243

c0047605_7554991

c0047605_7553423

c0047605_7551945

IMG_0121_DCE

IMG_0122_DCE

136162860652013111701_BAS_gGaCQAAQPTN

untitled10s8me

anjjo said:
130218 Mentholatum Men

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

@曼秀雷敦中國官方微博

#曼生活•男 士# 一起來Meatless Monday,做新健康男士!過年時大量肉類的飲食會增加身體負擔,讓身體處於亞健康狀態;而養成一周一天的素食習慣,不但可以嚐到各種健康的蔬菜食品, 清除身體的毒素,對於沒有時間運動的男士來說,食物中的植物纖維還能帶走身體多餘脂肪,起到減肥的效用!

130219 Mentholatum Men LIPBALM

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola

@曼秀雷敦中國官方微博

# 曼秀雷敦護唇專家# 情人節剛過,你有繼續為她保存吻的實力嗎?曼秀雷敦男士冰涼型潤唇膏全新水分滋潤配方,配合維他命E、蘆薈、夏威夷果仁精華,帶給雙唇水般清涼滋潤;高耐 水性配方的戶外型,SPF20防曬功能,隔絕春季陽光傷害,特含維他命A、E及蘆薈精華,更為唇部提供天然保濕屏障。

The most anticipated Korean Star to be discharged is?

2013年除隊で最も期待される韓国芸能人は?アンケート結果

credit:hatumigotou@rain-cloud.co.kr

Questionnaire result.

http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/poll/polls.asp?PollID=176

The power of clouds is great!

atPlebugsqkwsUL1361811254_1361811335.jpg

정지훈씨  언제나 응원하고 있다 !

---------------------------------------------------------

id="watch-headline-title"RAIN :Waiting for RAIN9 SEXY RAIN (YOU) CD版

source:rain-love2

anjjo said:

The most anticipated Korean Star to be discharged is?

2013年除隊で最も期待される韓国芸能人は?アンケート結果

credit:hatumigotou@rain-cloud.co.kr

Questionnaire result.

http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/poll/polls.asp?PollID=176

The power of clouds is great!

정지훈씨  언제나 응원하고 있다 !

id="watch-headline-title"RAIN :Waiting for RAIN9 SEXY RAIN (YOU) CD版

source:rain-love2

anjjo said: Not just on Sundays, we miss the human Rain everyday.  :(      But then, it is his desire to be on low profile till his discharge, so I guess, we must respect it. 

class="title"[images] Sunday Afternoon Rain Spam.

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on February 24, 2013

Just because you need some rain in your day. :)

130226 [Cloud Notice] I inform Cloud members who have not yet received the 8th administration Cloud supplies

I think the cold has decreased in severity. However, the temperature is fluctuating a lot recently, so please be careful not to catch a cold.

As I said earlier, there are still some Cloud ID cards and supplies which have not yet been dispatched.
There are about 100 supplies returned due to incorrect addresses, locally and abroad.

If those who have not yet received Cloud supplies, leave your nicknames here http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr=  after confirming this notification post, the remaining supplies will be dispatched after a verification process so that you can receive the 8th administration membership cards and supplies.

I'd appreciate it if you volunteer to help in checking addresses and delivering.

The list of Korean Cloud members who have not yet Cloud supplies due to incorrect addresses is as follows. (Those supplies have been returned because of the wrong addresses during the 2nd delivery)

Those who are listed are asked to fill out the following form and send memos.(
쪽지)

No.
이름
(name)

1 김세실리아
2 조순옥
3 남한솔
4 지선희
5 이윤아
6 조현지
7 박중희
8 황정원
김은희
10 김미경
11 박승자
12 정예근
13 권은하
14 김현정
15 황소영
16 홍희정
17 강다영

[Example form]

Title : Cloud supplies
Contents :
1. name : 홍길동 (including overseas Cloud members)
2. Cloud ID : Rain
3. Address : 서울 강남구 논현동 100번지 2
4. Phone number : 010-1234-5678
5. Memo : Please leave the parcel at the security office in the apartment during my absence, etc.

Currently, it is impossible to write a secret post (비밀글) within the official homepage, so please be sure to send me a memo. (쪽지)

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr=

credit : ratoka - RainLegend

Please vote for Rain  :)

[Vote]Performer Popularity Vote Ranking & BBS - Korean Actor Division

credit:sherrysss 於 27-2-2013@raincloudhk.com

◆ Need to Log In to Facebook or Twitter to vote.
◆ Just one vote a day for each person.
◆ In BBS please never write bad thing which can hurt someone.

目前無截止日期~~

票選網址:http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99

2165E636512CF305011B58

1665ED36512CF306017149

Rain Fugitive Collage

f87c52c1b5f7fd4a5264ed83ae5376fb.jpg

Source:as tagged

Rain's trainer talked about Rain's training

credit:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20130227n09792

Rain's trainer: "Rain's body is the representative body workout of the entertainment industry.  He likes food, and his physical constitution is prone to gaining weight."

At an MBC program on 27 February during which the guests talked about diet and excercise , Rain's trainer talked about Rain's training.  She called Rain Jihoon. "Jihoon has a physical constitution which gains weight easily.  Although his body is the representative body workout of the entertainment industry, after the extremely harsh training he had for "Ninja Assassin", he recoiled in exercising.  And he has always enjoyed eating food. "

Trainer Park said, "When Rain came to see me for physical training, he had gained 16kgs after the movie.  I am probably the only person who see a rather chubby Rain. He told me he wanted to show his perfect abs in his MV "Love Song", and would like to lose 16kgs in 3 months.  We exercised together with him".

Trainer Park continued, "If you ask Rain to skip the rope 10,000 times, he will really do it 10,000 times.  He will sincerely and honestly exercise.  If you give him homework, he will do it without fail.  It is not an easy task to lose 16kgs in just 3 months."

201302271009580410_1.jpg

This is video in connection with the above post -

13-02-27 MBC - Good Day_Talk about Rain
Credit : Ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxu11t_130227-mbc-good-day-talk-about-rain_lifestyle#.US5UqDeGf_E

https://vimeo.com/60680598

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another version related to this -

Rain′s Trainer Says the Star Likes to Eat A Lot

2013-02-27

Remember Rain’s sculpture-like body in the 2009 movie Ninja Assassin?

Well, it turns out that Rain is just like the rest of us - in that he likes to eat a lot and when he does, he gains weight too.

On February 27, Rain’s health trainer, a woman, Park Ji Eun came on MBC’s Good Day to demonstrate exercises and share tips on maintaining a healthy diet.

92488658.jpg

She also shared a backstory about Rain, saying “I call Rain by his real name Ji Hoon. Ji Hoon is also the type to gain weight easily. Although he is known for his awesome fit body, he had become sick of working out so much after undergoing extreme training for the movie Ninja Assassin.

She continued, “Ji Hoon has always loved eating. When he came to see me after filming for the movie, he was 16 kg (35 lbs.) heavier. I bet I was the only person to see him chubby. He came and told me he wanted to lose 16 kg for his new music video for Love Song. Another trainer and I helped him with the training.”

62062446.jpg

So how in the world does Rain keep his body so hot?

The trainer said of Rain, “When I tell Ji Hoon to do 10,000 jump ropes, he really jumps 10,000 jump ropes. He works out faithfully, doing everything exactly the way I tell him to do for homework. Shedding 16 kg is not a joke.”

Photo Credit: Ninja Assassin & MBC

Source:enewsworld.

PHOTOS: How Rain Has Gone from Hot to Hotter

February 27, 2013

So I just came across some article about Rain being a normal person who has to work hard to stay fit. Well duh! I mean if you’re as familiar with Rain’s body as I am then you know he didn’t just wake up one day with bulging abs and a great back line. According to one of his trainers, he’s supposedly the type to gain weight easily. At least he and I have something in common (-_-), but it made me think of how he looked a few years ago, and then a fantabulous idea came to mind! Why not track the evolution of Rain’s body?! Below are photos of Rain and his body transformation during various stages of his career. Happy scrolling!

Rain’s first album ‘Bad Guy’ in 2002. Back when wearing the silk pajama style was cool.

Rain Bi

Rain in 2004 when he filmed Full House. The lower tummy pudge!

Rain Bi

During his 2005 Rainy Day Tour. I see no abs in this photo, could it have been the angle?

Rain Bi

Rain in 2006 on the cover of his album, ‘Rain’s World.’ Tanned and a bit more cut, with the hip V-line sexy thing! But instead of his body to be honest, I can’t stop looking at those huge freakin wings. (o_0)

Rain Bi

I thought I’d also include the creepy statue that was made of Rain with those wings. Who wants a life-size Rain statue in their garden?!

Rain Bi Statue

In 2008 Rain released his album ‘Rainism.’ His lower tummy pudge is like non-existent, and it’s totally obvious his body fat decreased tremendously.

Rain Bi Rainism

In 2009 Rain went on a crazy strict diet to achieve a lean, super fit body for his role in the movie ‘Ninja Assassin.’

Rain Bi

Rain released the album ‘Back to Basic’ in 2010 which included my favorite song, ‘Hip Song.’ He also filmed Runaway: Plan B that same year. He was totally glistening that year! Literally, he glistened while his hips sung louder than him!

Rain Bi

Rain as we all know is currently completing the final months of his 2 year military service soo we have to wait to see what his body looks like when he comes out. However, here he is looking fit in uniform!

Rain Bi

So what do you think of Rain’s body evolution? Which year was your favorite?

Source:dramafever.com

anjjo said:

PHOTOS: How Rain Has Gone from Hot to Hotter

February 27, 2013

So I just came across some article about Rain being a normal person who has to work hard to stay fit. Well duh! I mean if you’re as familiar with Rain’s body as I am then you know he didn’t just wake up one day with bulging abs and a great back line. According to one of his trainers, he’s supposedly the type to gain weight easily. At least he and I have something in common (-_-), but it made me think of how he looked a few years ago, and then a fantabulous idea came to mind! Why not track the evolution of Rain’s body?! Below are photos of Rain and his body transformation during various stages of his career. Happy scrolling!

Rain’s first album ‘Bad Guy’ in 2002. Back when wearing the silk pajama style was cool.

Rain in 2004 when he filmed Full House. The lower tummy pudge!

During his 2005 Rainy Day Tour. I see no abs in this photo, could it have been the angle?

Rain in 2006 on the cover of his album, ‘Rain’s World.’ Tanned and a bit more cut, with the hip V-line sexy thing! But instead of his body to be honest, I can’t stop looking at those huge freakin wings. (o_0)

I thought I’d also include the creepy statue that was made of Rain with those wings. Who wants a life-size Rain statue in their garden?!

In 2008 Rain released his album ‘Rainism.’ His lower tummy pudge is like non-existent, and it’s totally obvious his body fat decreased tremendously.

In 2009 Rain went on a crazy strict diet to achieve a lean, super fit body for his role in the movie ‘Ninja Assassin.’

Rain released the album ‘Back to Basic’ in 2010 which included my favorite song, ‘Hip Song.’ He also filmed Runaway: Plan B that same year. He was totally glistening that year! Literally, he glistened while his hips sung louder than him!

Rain as we all know is currently completing the final months of his 2 year military service soo we have to wait to see what his body looks like when he comes out. However, here he is looking fit in uniform!

So what do you think of Rain’s body evolution? Which year was your favorite?

Source:dramafever.com

anjjo said: Rain's trainer talked about Rain's training

credit:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20130227n09792

Rain's trainer: "Rain's body is the representative body workout of the entertainment industry.  He likes food, and his physical constitution is prone to gaining weight."

At an MBC program on 27 February during which the guests talked about diet and excercise , Rain's trainer talked about Rain's training.  She called Rain Jihoon. "Jihoon has a physical constitution which gains weight easily.  Although his body is the representative body workout of the entertainment industry, after the extremely harsh training he had for "Ninja Assassin", he recoiled in exercising.  And he has always enjoyed eating food. "

Trainer Park said, "When Rain came to see me for physical training, he had gained 16kgs after the movie.  I am probably the only person who see a rather chubby Rain. He told me he wanted to show his perfect abs in his MV "Love Song", and would like to lose 16kgs in 3 months.  We exercised together with him".

Trainer Park continued, "If you ask Rain to skip the rope 10,000 times, he will really do it 10,000 times.  He will sincerely and honestly exercise.  If you give him homework, he will do it without fail.  It is not an easy task to lose 16kgs in just 3 months."

anjjo said:

Im Joo-hwan completes National Service

2013/02/18

Actor Im Joo-hwan has completed his military service.

Im returned to fans on the 16th from the Yongsan National Defense Agency in Seoul.

Despite his heart illnesses, Im admitted to the army in May two years ago and was also admitted to the military hospital during his service time while training. He was chosen as a star soldier in February, 2012 and served his duties in the National Defense Publications Agency.

He said, "The girl group 4 Minute did me a lot of good. Jeong Ji-hoon ("Rai"n) wear his helmet even when he is sleeping" and more.

Im Joo-hwan said, "I have been waiting for the day I start acting again".

Im Joo-hwan is popular for his movies, "A Millionaire's First Love", "A Frozen Flower", "Suicide Forecast" and more.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )//hancinema.

*** When I look at the picture, I’m very sure that the 1st pair of lips are actually RAIN’s. And then read “It’s Rain” - and was like, "Hey, I was right!" Of course I got his right – LOL. I thought on the very 1st look "oh, those are Rain's lips"! Who could not know Rain's royal luscious lips? Those lips are imbedded in my memory - not surprised there. These pictures of RAIN put the biggest smile on my face - Should I be that familiar with the lips of the man I have never kissed? LOL! I can spot those lips a mile away, but I'd prefer them right next to mine.:))

Kiss Quiz : Whose lips are these? 

(skipped unrelated.....)

Simple: Guess the lips. Get them all correct, and maybe you’ll get a kiss!

#1:

rain

??

??

??

??

??

??

??

It’s Rain!

rain

source : dramafever