Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

The apple looks luscious, but I think the one eating is more . . . :lol::lol: :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:as tagged

I would say that the person eating the apple looks definitely more delicious!!!! blush.gif

Hi bbly, you know, I read another news yesterday that the release has been moved once again to next year......According to distributor, CJ E&M, the movie will be released at the later end of next year. :)

What????? Come on! We looked so forward to this movie. Why??? I feel like a déja vu like with his movie NA. <_<

***I know this is quite old but my 1st time to see this picture............... :sweatingbullets:

photo♥ Rain♥

Credit : huda - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

This is taken from his drama Sang-doo if I am not mistaken.

Thanks for sharing!

[Pic]12-02-11 Rain Flight: Close To The Sun picture

* Posted by ratoka on February 11, 2012

Flight.jpg

source : http://weibo.com/331033625

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A fresh, simple website for J.VJQ Cosmetics and Rain.

2012-02-11

credit: Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

The original J.VJQ website was never truly updated after all (after Rain signed on as the new face of V• ONFACE) and ended up disappearing entirely.

Since then, I've been keeping an ear to the ground for when a fresh one would finally pop up. (I mean, who in their right mind would have Rain as a brand spokesperson and NOT take advantage of that by having an Internet presence? Only someone who was a dimwit when it came to business opportunities, I say.)

And so, when I ran across this site out of China recently, on C2CC, I wasn't sure it was what I was looking for right away. But then JiHoon automatically started loving on Han JiWoo in his newest CF, without me even clicking on the video... "I love you. I love J.VJQ..." and that was enough for me.

There is a separate JVJQ.net that appears to simply be an order site for the products (no Rain or Han JiWoo there that I could see).

-- Stephe @Cloud USA ^@@^

(Source: 2011 J.VJQ @C2CC / caps by Stephe @CloudUSA)

FreshJVJQRainwebsite2%5FCUSA.jpg

FreshJVJQRainwebsite%5FCUSA.jpg

887FDFBCEFC19FB48AF3D5C74AAB81.jpg

[Eng.trans] Some stories about Rain. (from unit 열쇠 (Key))

2012-02-12

비 만났어요. 확실히 다시봐도 떡대가 장난아니었습니다. 얼굴도 그만 하면 잘 생겼고

tv에 나오는 거랑 똑같습니다.

I've seen Bi (Rain). He has a fantastic figure and is handsomeish, and his figure looked as impressive in actuality

as it did on TV.

여기는 비(정지훈씨)가 있단다..입소해서 딱 두 번 실물을 봤거든. 장난아니야. 진짜 커. 몸 진자 쩔어. 군복이 멋있어

보이는 사람을 처음 봤어..

Bi (Jung Ji Hoon = Rain) is here. I had two chances to actually meet him. He was very tall and had a great figure.

It was the first time that a man ever looked great in military uniform since I was enlisted.

대박뉴스!!..밥먹고 나오는데 정면에서 덩치좋은 걸어오길래 봤는데!!! 정지훈 이등병이시네ㅋㅋㅋ 자기가 대박좋아하는

비당.ㅋㅋㅋ 좋겠지..아~ 진짜 덩치 좋단다..근데 살이 많이 찌셨음..자기도 보고싶지? 나보다 더 보고싶지?!?!=3=!!! 난 다

알어 근데 신기하긴해. 월드스타님이 내앞에 있다니! 자기도 수료식때 오면 잘~~하면 볼 수 있을걸? 그러니 꼭 와.

Great news!! When I was walking out of the cafeteria after the meal, I meet Pte 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) face to face!!!

It was Pte 'Jung Ji Hoon'..kekeke.. I know you're a huge fan of Rain. kekeke..Don't you envy me? He has a very

gorgeous figure..By the way, he's really put on the weight lately. You would be dying to see him more than me?!

I already know what is working in your mind. I can't believe I stood in front of the world star (Rain) ! Maybe you

see him if you visit here when the completion ceremony is held. So never fail to come.

아침에는 같은 신교대 조교로 와있는 가수 비도 맨날 보고..

I see singer Bi (Rain) every morning, who serves as a teaching assistant in the same unit as I do.

얼마 전에 비(정지훈)봤다..내 바로 정면으로 걸어오더라 완전 놀랬다. 키는 그렇게 많이 안큰데 덩치가 엄청 크다. 놀래 가

지고 단.,단결! 밖에 못했다. 완전 신기했다..자대가 여기였으면 더 볼수 있는데 아쉽다.

Not long ago I saw Bi (Jung Ji Hoon). He was walking towards me, probably looking me straight in the face.

Just then, eyes on stalks I was so surprised by his appearance. I just shout "Dankyul" (solidarity) in my

bewilderment. I couldn't believe my eyes. Too bad I can't see him more often since I don't serve in the same unit

as him.

여기서 엄마 좋아하는 가수 비 매일 본다~

I see singer Bi (Rain) here everyday, whom my mon likes so much.~

여기 가수 비 있음. 난 매일 봄 ㅋㅋㅋ

Singer Bi (Rain) is here, so I see him everyday.. kekeke..

비 일병으로 진급했더라. 4달 차이나고 1달 빨리 진급.

Bi (Rain) has been promoted to private first class. He was enlisted four months before me, and he has been

promoted to private first class a month ahead of time.

니가 제일 궁금한 비소식부터 가르쳐쥴게.

비는 매일 아침 만나고 밥은 겁나 먹는다. 후광은 아직 안나는데 덩치는 진짜 좋다.

눈에 띄지 않아서 비가 비인줄 정확히 몰랐다.

숟가락 씻어달라고 할 때 알았다.

이제 아무렇지도 않아..그리고 나도 조교돼. 비도 조교인데 아마 친해질 수도 있을 거야.

I'll let you know the news about Bi (Rain), that's what you want to know about most. I see him every morning,

and he is a big eater. I think he doesn't look different, but he's awfully pretty fit.

I couldn't recognize him at first go as I didn't notice him until he asked me to wash his spoon. Now I have no

regard for seeing him.

I'll be a teaching assistant soon. I could become a friend with Rain who is also a teaching assistant.

나 비 엄청 봄 ㅋㅋㅋ 질림 너무 봐서. 가끔봐야 임팩트가 있는데 하루에 3번 보나? 많이 보면 얘기도 해봤음. ㅎ

[줄거리]내가 식기였음 급식당번. 나 분리수거옆에 있었음. 비: 귤껍질 어디다 버려?

-> 준순 : 여기입니다.-> 비 : 쌩유~ / 나 이정도야 ㅋㅋㅋ

I can see Bi (Rain) very often till I'm blue in the face..kekeke..I think I can see him three times a day.

Since I see a lot of him, he has become a little less mysterious. Sometimes I talk with him.

[Ex.] It was my turn to wash the dishes at that time. I was standing beside the recycling bin.

Rain : "Where should I put my trash (tangerine peels)?

I : "Here"

Rain : "Thank you"~ /

I'm such a person who can talk with Rain like this.,kekeke..

밥먹는 층도 같아서 자주봄 ㅋ 싸인받고 싶은데 비 이등병이라 얼차례 받을 것 같음 ㅋ

Rain and I have a meal in the same place, so I can often see him. I want to get his autograph, but I could get

punished since he is a private. (I am still a recruit)

그리고 내가 비 숟가락 닦아줌..비가 쌩유 이랬음...

When I washed Rain's spoon, he said to me, "Thank you."

비는 아직 짬이 안되어서 직접적으로 가르치는 일은 안하는 거 같다..

Maybe the time is not mature yet, so I think Rain has not yet begun teaching.

비는 맨날 봐요. 비가 뽀글이를 좋아해서 맨날 식당에서 뽀글이를 먹는데 그것 때문에 그런지 얼굴이 항상 부어있더군요.

ㅋㅋ 생각했던것 만큼의 월드스트 포스는 아닌것 같은데 잘생기기는 했어요. 비이야기는 나중에 많이 해드릴께요.

I see Rain everyday. He likes 뽀글이 (an instant noodle) so much, so I often see him eating it in the cafeteria.

He appears to be a normal person, not a world star, more than I expected. However, I admit he is very handsome.

여기 비 있는 거 알지? 하루에 2번은 본다. 스펙 쩌름! 나 여기서 비몸되고 나갈거임.

You know Rain is here? I see him at least twice a day. He gives off an intense aura ! After being like Rain who has

a great figure, I'll leave the military.

여기 비도 있다. 부럽지? 같은 군인이지만 멋있더라

Rain is here. Don't you envy me?

There is something special about him even though he is no less a man than I am.

Source : unit 열쇠 (Key) blog on portal site Daum.

Re-post by 프리지아 @ Rain fan site 'benamoo' http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo

Edited and translated by 화니@/rain-cloud.co.kr

One Poster and a Synopsis for Kim Dong-Won’s Soar into the Sun.

2012-02-12

by Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

Brief, but nice. Very nice and complimentary. :)

--Stephe ^@@^

Beyond Hollywood.com 11/2/2011 — by Todd Rigney

One Poster and a Synopsis for Kim Dong-Won’s Soar into the Sun

After tackling the Hollywood flicks “Speed Racer” and “Ninja Assassin” — both of which are severely underrated in this blogger’s humble opinion — 29 year-old actor Rain is headed back to South Korea for the upcoming action/drama “Soar into the Sun”. The film, which also stars Sin Se-kyeong and Yoo Jun-Sang, follows the adventures of a cocky Air Force pilot who is called back into action when a North Korean jet heads towards the South. Looks for this thing to land sometime next year. [Editor's note: This was written in 2011, so he's talking about 2012. — Stephe ^@@^] While we’re waiting for a proper trailer, take a gander at the poster below.

Via : Film Smash

Soar%2Dinto%2Dthe%2DSun%2D2012%2DMovie%2DPoster%2D600x848.jpg

Se7en Talks T.O.P and Rain on ′Wide Entertainment News′

2012-02-10 CJ E&M enews

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Se7en has been making his promotional rounds on various music programs since his successful return to the music scene with the Park Jin Young-produced single When I Can′t Sing, and no topic was off limits when he recently sat down with Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News.

The singer appeared on the February 9 broadcast of the show ahead of his M Countdown comeback on the same day where he revealed which YG artist he thought was the most handsome and talked about his relationship with singer Rain.

When asked whom he considered to be the most handsome artist in his agency, Se7en responded, “I personally like the way I look. I personally like my face.”

However, in the end, he decided to give first place to T.O.P, citing the Big Bang rapper’s “charismatic gaze” as one of his reasons.

The MCs then caught the singer off guard when they asked him if thought he thinks he’s doing better than singer Rain. Se7en revealed, however, that he remains close to the singer, who is currently dutifully completing his mandatory military service.

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this Se7en article. I know he's so busy nowadays but I have no idea if he has tried visiting his Hyung in the military. :lol:

Hi willenette, here's one collage from Full House - :wub:

*quoted image*

No, my dear, you are not asking too much, :lol: actually you forget to include a Hollywood movie for him, since as reported, he had many offers which he was not able to accept because of his enlistment. I am sure all your wish will be granted with us his fans supporting him. Remember these caps from ALTK, -

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

source:as tagged

Will this pic qualify for the blonde hair you mentioned? :):wub:

*quoted image*

Source:/cloudusa

or these? :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:as tagged

Oh...thanks for posting more FH Collage. And BTW, thanks for the reminder about the Hollywood movie.........honestly, I forgot - hehehe. About the blonde hair I mentioned, I love this kind of blonde you posted here - there was this one pic where he was in the resto wearing such a very blonde colour & an afro styled-hair (IDK if that was only a wig - ) If I could search that photo again I'll try to post it here, dear..... :lol:

What????? Come on! We looked so forward to this movie. Why??? I feel like a déja vu like with his movie NA. <_<

This is taken from his drama Sang-doo if I am not mistaken.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi bbly, sorry, for making you confused, dear - But, the article I saw was quite old (2011) so, I think the movie release will still push-through next month..... :sweatingbullets:

2012-02-12

tv에 나오는 거랑 똑같습니다.

I've seen Bi (Rain). He has a fantastic figure and is handsomeish, and his figure looked as impressive in actuality

as it did > 준순 : 여기입니다.-> 비 : 쌩유~ / 나 이정도야 ㅋㅋㅋ

I can see Bi (Rain) very often till I'm blue in the face..kekeke..I think I can see him three times a day.

Since I see a lot of him, he has become a little less mysterious. Sometimes I talk with him.

[Ex.] It was my turn to wash the dishes at that time. I was standing beside the recycling bin.

Rain and I have a meal in the same place, so I can often see him. I want to get his autograph, but I could get

I see Rain everyday. He likes 뽀글이 (an instant noodle) so much, so I often see him eating it in the cafeteria.

He appears to be a normal person, not a world star, more than I expected. However, I admit he is very handsome.

You know Rain is here? I see him at least twice a day. He gives off an intense aura ! After being like Rain who has

anjjo, thanks for posting this updates on him. I'm so happy that he gained back his weight. Ye, I'm sure that those who want his autograph & picture could have that during his completion ceremony on 2013. However, releasing and completion ceremony couldn’t be open to public due to security aspect. You just can't ask an autograph from any celebrity there since it's not allowed. If you are junior, you are not allowed to do anything such as this, also like going somewhere, eating and talking by your own decision. You need permission or order to do it from the senior. Gosh, those soldiers who are in the same unit as him are really lucky since they could see him everyday. Hehehe - he requested someone to wash his spoon - I'm sure he's a new recruit & it was his turn to wash the dishes that time. But, wondering about the one who posted this - that he has not begun his teaching yet - does it mean that up to now RAIN has not assumed his full responsibility as an ATO yet? Ohhh...........about the instant noodles, we know that RAIN loves to eat this. This is the food, which he requires during his concert aside from water, towels & a big mirror at the backstage. :lol:

[Feb-08-2012]"Flight : Close to the Sun" starring Rain, will be coming out this

summer.

*quoted image*

Large amounts of Korean and US blockbusters will flood into this summer film market.

The film industry believes the much-anticipated arrival of the sequels to "The Dark Knight

Rises", "The Amazing Spider-Man", 'The Bourne Legacy", etc. will have a huge impact on

the nation this summer.

The big Korean films, "Thieves", "Tower", "Flight : Close to the Sun", etc. will also be

coming out this summer.

The post-production stage of "Flight : Close to the Sun", 'Jung Ji Hoon's (Rain's) last film

before his military service, is being done, which is due for release this summer.

"Flight : Close to the Sun" is a film about the life, passion, and love of fighter pilots betting

their lives on the sky, in which 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Shin Se Kyung', 'Yu Joon Sang',

'Lee Ha Na', 'Jung Seok Wom', etc. including 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain), appear.

Credit to Osen news http://news.nate.com/view/20120208n18773?mid=e0101

Brief English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07.02.12[HQ][pic]BI Rain movie Soar close to the sun pic

2012-02-09

source : movieweek magazine , Daum

caps by wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, can't really wait for this movie. Good cast and the plot sounds nice. :lol:

***Those celebrities who are active duty soldiers will be “reserve duty” after discharge. And RAIN will be one of them next year. :unsure:

Hi bbly, sorry, for making you confused, dear - But, the article I saw was quite old (2011) so, I think the movie release will still push-through next month..... :sweatingbullets:

NO problem dear! ;)

anjjo, can't really wait for this movie. Good cast and the plot sounds nice. :lol:

***Those celebrities who are active duty soldiers will be “reserve duty” after discharge. And RAIN will be one of them next year. :unsure:

Hi willenette and bbly, my BFFs and to everyone participating and sharing in Rain's threads - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - may all be glad in spending and celebrating the day with your love ones emoticon-0152-heart.gif -

63d7b84d9e25c49b0b1ce7fe528d51da.jpg

47855fa1089e62bb8cf4bce31d0d1dd8.png

ca3ba56c5a2a03bca7c9515ddf16d01a.jpg

willenette, I was bothered when I read the news that "Lee Jun Ki To Be Investigated For Commercial Activities During Enlistment" which give the info that when he is a recruit in the military and a celebrity, even if he is on vacation, he is totally prohibited conducting any commercial activities during his enlistment which can be troublesome both in terms of legal and moral standards. Please elaborate on this, my dear and I hope Rain will be very careful regarding this matter and his discharge will be very honorable when his time comes. How about his current ads? Will this also affect the release of his movie "Soar to the Sun" which is planned to be shown while he is in his MS? I understand, trainees are only given measly allowance as what KTW told then in an interview and appearance with Rain in a TV show. :unsure:

NO problem dear! ;)

Hi willenette and bbly, my BFFs and to everyone participating and sharing in Rain's threads - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - may all be glad in spending and celebrating the day with your love ones *quoted image* -

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

willenette, I was bothered when I read the news that "Lee Jun Ki To Be Investigated For Commercial Activities During Enlistment" which give the info that when he is a recruit in the military and a celebrity, even if he is on vacation, he is totally prohibited conducting any commercial activities during his enlistment which can be troublesome both in terms of legal and moral standards. Please elaborate on this, my dear and I hope Rain will be very careful regarding this matter and his discharge will be very honorable when his time comes. How about his current ads? Will this also affect the release of his movie "Soar to the Sun" which is planned to be shown while he is in his MS? I understand, trainees are only given measly allowance as what KTW told then in an interview and appearance with Rain in a TV show. :unsure:

Hi anjjo & bbly, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you both & also to everyone who are visiting this thread : :lol:

Happy valentine's day

Credit : Sammi - rain-cloud.co.kr/

201202%2D2.jpg

** About LJK, I haven't heard any news about this yet - What I knew was he's about to be discharged on the 16th & busy now preparing something for his fans. I didn't know that he made any CFs or whatever related to his profession while he's inside since I also haven't seen one. In fact, medias didn't report his vacation/days-off even once. You know, this isn't really allowed when you're currently serving your military. For (2) years or (21-mos) you have to concentrate serving your duty under military rule, either active or public personnel soldier. About RAIN's case, whatever ads we see right now were all done before enlistment, so we don't need to worry. He has no current ads.........meaning, he didn't do any commercial while serving the military. I don't think his upcoming movie will be affected since I knew some celebrities before who had a pending movie for release & it pushed-through while they were in the army - it's just that they were not allowed to promote it during the showing. Maybe this is also one of the reasons why the movie producer is somewhat hesitant & keeps on moving the release schedule because RAIN's presence won't be felt & could affect the movie when it's time for them to release it. If ever the movie release is pushing-through next month, I have a feeling that RAIN won't be allowed to promote it. Because it would be unfair to others before & besides, they'd be breaking the military rule when doing so. Ye, currently he's only receiving an allowance from the military, all celebrities are. :lol:

12-02-03 sbscnbc _Mention Rain

source : http://sbscnbc.sbs.co.kr/read.jsp?pmArticleId=10000378571 // cap by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

cooo.jpg

K-pop and Consumer Nationalism

If you are a K-pop fan, it is seemingly impossible to avoid talk of Hallyu and, especially these days, K-pop’s increasingly rapid expanse towards the American and Western markets. Personally, I’d say that I’ve contributed almost nothing to this discussion so far except to say that K-pop in the West embarrasses me somewhat and contextually doesn’t really make sense. But in all of our fervent speculation over whether or not anyone in K-pop is going to “make it” outside of Asia, somehow the question of what, exactly, Hallyu means to Korea as a society gets a bit lost.

(skipped unrelated ....)

K-pop doesn’t necessarily just have the fortunes of the entertainment companies hanging in the balance of its Western expansion; it also carries with it the pride of a nation whose consumer experiences are still very much tied to ideas of Korean nationalism. I’m not Korean, and I in no way intend to speak for Koreans themselves, but I can only imagine how Koreans (particularly those who have memories of growing up in far leaner times) feel when they hear of K-pop’s overwhelming success in Japan, which has been dubbed a “backwards” flow, given the dominance of Japanese popular culture following the aforementioned lifting of the ban in 1998. I can also only imagine how they must feel hearing that their national sweethearts, SNSD, somehow managed to make it onto two nationally syndicated American television programs, or that the Wonder Girls starred in a made-for-TV movie on TeenNick, or how Rain won the 2010 MTV Movie Award for Biggest Badass Star due to his work in Ninja Assassin. Think about the number of “butthurt” or “delusional” comments that we see not only here on Seoulbeats, but on other K-pop forums and pop culture websites — while it’s possible and likely that a lot of the commenters really are just butthurt fans, it’s also possible and likely that the motivation behind such fierce defense of K-pop and Hallyu stars is linked to K-pop’s associations with Korean nationalism and pride. A condemnation or criticism of K-pop can, in this light, be seen as a condemnation of South Korea or Korean culture itself — and that’s bound to provoke some pretty fierce sentiment.

I’ve done my fair share of scoffing (and will likely continue to do so) about K-pop and Hallyu’s continued westward expansion, but lest I get too snarky, it behooves me to take a step back and remember that it’s not just a bunch of girls who wear hot pants and sing off-key that South Korea is exporting; it’s a product that, regardless of K-pop’s actual ties to indigenous Korean culture, has nonetheless become a Korean cultural product of our time. We may laugh or cringe at the idea of SNSD on Letterman, but for a country that had nothing just six short decades ago, the selling of this Korean product abroad is a phenomenal achievement that is deeply tied to long-standing ideas about the Korean nation. And in that regard, I have no choice but to wish it the best.

Source : seoulbeats

Rain @ Poland Magazine - WPROST,March 2012 Issue

Credit : http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000468364.html //shelley / ratoka - @raincloud

m2.jpgm1.jpg

m3.jpgm4.jpg

I hope it will be released next month. If yes, then we should see soon a trailer.

bbly, I really hope that by this time we could get to know the exact date of release for this movie. "Flight: Close to the Sun" or "Soar into the Sun", Living in the Sky (whatever as long as there’s a “sun/sky” – hehehe) the title sounds thrilling and exciting…This should be good. :lol:

A fresh, simple website for J.VJQ Cosmetics and Rain.

2012-02-11

credit: Stephe@rain-cloud.co.kr

The original J.VJQ website was never truly updated after all (after Rain signed on as the new face of V• ONFACE) and ended up disappearing entirely.

Since then, I've been keeping an ear to the ground for when a fresh one would finally pop up. (I mean, who in their right mind would have Rain as a brand spokesperson and NOT take advantage of that by having an Internet presence? Only someone who was a dimwit when it came to business opportunities, I say.)

And so, when I ran across this site out of China recently, on C2CC, I wasn't sure it was what I was looking for right away. But then JiHoon automatically started loving on Han JiWoo in his newest CF, without me even clicking on the video... "I love you. I love J.VJQ..." and that was enough for me.

There is a separate JVJQ.net that appears to simply be an order site for the products (no Rain or Han JiWoo there that I could see).

-- Stephe @Cloud USA ^@@^

(Source: 2011 J.VJQ @C2CC / caps by Stephe @CloudUSA)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, although this is a women’s line I hope RAIN could help strengthen and increase its market share of this brand in his hands.............. There’s no doubt that his popularity in China will help boost sales of this cosmetic brand. I think his image, which is clean & healthy go well with the brand concept. I hope there's a JVJQ retailer here in our side. :lol:

2012-02-12

tv에 나오는 거랑 똑같습니다.

as it did on TV.

여기는 비(정지훈씨)가 있단다..입소해서 딱 두 번 실물을 봤거든. 장난아니야. 진짜 커. 몸 진자 쩔어. 군복이 멋있어

보이는 사람을 처음 봤어..

Bi (Jung Ji Hoon = Rain) is here. I had two chances to actually meet him. He was very tall and had a great figure.

It was the first time that a man ever looked great in military uniform since I was enlisted.

대박뉴스!!..밥먹고 나오는데 정면에서 덩치좋은 걸어오길래 봤는데!!! 정지훈 이등병이시네ㅋㅋㅋ 자기가 대박좋아하는

비당.ㅋㅋㅋ 좋겠지..아~ 진짜 덩치 좋단다..근데 살이 많이 찌셨음..자기도 보고싶지? 나보다 더 보고싶지?!?!=3=!!! 난 다

알어 근데 신기하긴해. 월드스타님이 내앞에 있다니! 자기도 수료식때 오면 잘~~하면 볼 수 있을걸? 그러니 꼭 와.

Great news!! When I was walking out of the cafeteria after the meal, I meet Pte 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) face to face!!!

It was Pte 'Jung Ji Hoon'..kekeke.. I know you're a huge fan of Rain. kekeke..Don't you envy me? He has a very

gorgeous figure..By the way, he's really put on the weight lately. You would be dying to see him more than me?!

I already know what is working in your mind. I can't believe I stood in front of the world star (Rain) ! Maybe you

see him if you visit here when the completion ceremony is held. So never fail to come.

아침에는 같은 신교대 조교로 와있는 가수 비도 맨날 보고..

I see singer Bi (Rain) every morning, who serves as a teaching assistant in the same unit as I do.

얼마 전에 비(정지훈)봤다..내 바로 정면으로 걸어오더라 완전 놀랬다. 키는 그렇게 많이 안큰데 덩치가 엄청 크다. 놀래 가

지고 단.,단결! 밖에 못했다. 완전 신기했다..자대가 여기였으면 더 볼수 있는데 아쉽다.

Not long ago I saw Bi (Jung Ji Hoon). He was walking towards me, probably looking me straight in the face.

Just then, eyes on stalks I was so surprised by his appearance. I just shout "Dankyul" (solidarity) in my

bewilderment. I couldn't believe my eyes. Too bad I can't see him more often since I don't serve in the same unit

as him.

여기서 엄마 좋아하는 가수 비 매일 본다~

I see singer Bi (Rain) here everyday, whom my mon likes so much.~

여기 가수 비 있음. 난 매일 봄 ㅋㅋㅋ

Singer Bi (Rain) is here, so I see him everyday.. kekeke..

비 일병으로 진급했더라. 4달 차이나고 1달 빨리 진급.

Bi (Rain) has been promoted to private first class. He was enlisted four months before me, and he has been

promoted to private first class a month ahead of time.

니가 제일 궁금한 비소식부터 가르쳐쥴게.

비는 매일 아침 만나고 밥은 겁나 먹는다. 후광은 아직 안나는데 덩치는 진짜 좋다.

눈에 띄지 않아서 비가 비인줄 정확히 몰랐다.

숟가락 씻어달라고 할 때 알았다.

이제 아무렇지도 않아..그리고 나도 조교돼. 비도 조교인데 아마 친해질 수도 있을 거야.

I'll let you know the news about Bi (Rain), that's what you want to know about most. I see him every morning,

and he is a big eater. I think he doesn't look different, but he's awfully pretty fit.

I couldn't recognize him at first go as I didn't notice him until he asked me to wash his spoon. Now I have no

regard for seeing him.

I'll be a teaching assistant soon. I could become a friend with Rain who is also a teaching assistant.

나 비 엄청 봄 ㅋㅋㅋ 질림 너무 봐서. 가끔봐야 임팩트가 있는데 하루에 3번 보나? 많이 보면 얘기도 해봤음. ㅎ

[줄거리]내가 식기였음 급식당번. 나 분리수거옆에 있었음. 비: 귤껍질 어디다 버려?

-> 준순 : 여기입니다.-> 비 : 쌩유~ / 나 이정도야 ㅋㅋㅋ

anjjo, soldiers could only tell stories this far........(that they saw RAIN he's this tall & his body is like that & this -) but couldn't tell anything more beyond that. Soldiers there know this - Inside there, you just can’t bend the rules at your will. :lol:

Hi willenette and bbly, my BFFs and to everyone participating and sharing in Rain's threads - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - may all be glad in spending and celebrating the day with your love ones *quoted image* -

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo/bbly, HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY to both of you again. Guys, wondering why do you prefer – do you want to receive expensive, practical items from your man or do you prefer cheaper gifts laden with more meaning. Or maybe none mentioned - because you just want to spend time with your loved ones? tongue2.gif

anjjo, about LJK, the news are all over the net - I'm a fan of Lee Jun Ki but I can also think objectively, so I say he shouldn't have done that. His Management Company is also to be blamed here. He should have known better. Although his discharge is nearing still he’s not yet a public property, he’s not officially out yet, he’s still serving the military. On the other side, can’t blame him - you steal 2 years of young men's lives in order for them to "serve the country" - keeping poor guys in there so long. What about those normal young men who need to work hard to even land a job? Sigh………LJK is preparing to go back to his working life - Sure, he could have waited a few days, Feb 16 is his discharge -) but come on…….he didn't do something so horrible. . The guy is trying to restart his life. And for God's sake Korea, start working on a professional army of volunteers. That long conscription thing is totally not fit to our modern world. :rolleyes:

***RAIN will be returning to the arms of his fans in 2013. As little as he’s exposed in his military service period, we can't wait to see him. Although, several commercials and advertisements are being shown even after he was gone, we miss him very much! He is one of the most looked-forward-to stars once he is discharged. :sweatingbullets:

***I've seen the Fugitive captures you posted here again. Thanks dear. This was an interesting drama for me. RAIN had a chance to stretch his comedy skills, which is fun since he does have pretty good comic timing, which I discover in this drama, and was fun since he does have pretty good comic timing. I loved him in “Fugitive” - so cute. He has a funny bone there and knows how to use it. RAIN & LNY – can’t comment about the pairing though. :lol:

***Since RAIN is an endorser for MCM, I read an article that MCM handbags is a top list of fakes seized in Korea .It says that this brand is favored by Korea's counterfeiters and consumers last year. They found out when they raided a factory that makes them. :mellow:

anjjo/bbly, HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY to both of you again. Guys, wondering why do you prefer – do you want to receive expensive, practical items from your man or do you prefer cheaper gifts laden with more meaning. Or maybe none mentioned - because you just want to spend time with your loved ones? tongue2.gif

anjjo, about LJK, the news are all over the net - I'm a fan of Lee Jun Ki but I can also think objectively, so I say he shouldn't have done that. His Management Company is also to be blamed here. He should have known better. Although his discharge is nearing still he’s not yet a public property, he’s not officially out yet, he’s still serving the military. On the other side, can’t blame him - you steal 2 years of young men's lives in order for them to "serve the country" - keeping poor guys in there so long. What about those normal young men who need to work hard to even land a job? Sigh………LJK is preparing to go back to his working life - Sure, he could have waited a few days, Feb 16 is his discharge -) but come on…….he didn't do something so horrible. . The guy is trying to restart his life. And for God's sake Korea, start working on a professional army of volunteers. That long conscription thing is totally not fit to our modern world. :rolleyes:

***RAIN will be returning to the arms of his fans in 2013. As little as he’s exposed in his military service period, we can't wait to see him. Although, several commercials and advertisements are being shown even after he was gone, we miss him very much! He is one of the most looked-forward-to stars once he is discharged. :sweatingbullets:

***I've seen the Fugitive captures you posted here again. Thanks dear. This was an interesting drama for me. RAIN had a chance to stretch his comedy skills, which is fun since he does have pretty good comic timing, which I discover in this drama, and was fun since he does have pretty good comic timing. I loved him in “Fugitive” - so cute. He has a funny bone there and knows how to use it. RAIN & LNY – can’t comment about the pairing though. :lol:

***Since RAIN is an endorser for MCM, I read an article that MCM handbags is a top list of fakes seized in Korea .It says that this brand is favored by Korea's counterfeiters and consumers last year. They found out when they raided a factory that makes them. :mellow:

willenette truly, most of us just want to spend Valentine's day with our love ones - :wub:

Regarding LJK, he seems to be in a hurry to fulfill his packed schedule after his discharge and his agency committed a great blunder by spilling the beans, making known to the public his activities during his vacation thru media by doing some recording and advance ticket selling of his fan meet even if he is still in his MS. They should have been discreet. I hope Rainy Entertainment and his handlers will take care of Rain and what happened to LJK be a precedent for them. Clouds are very vocal with all our patience that we can wait for Rain. :)

Right from the beginning, I don't like LNY. :vicx: Pardon, but this is just my opinion.

BTW, thanks for all the infos again. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

12-02-14 [Cloud Notice]A Postscript : The food support (homemade chocolate) for Rain in celebration of Valentine's Day.

* Posted by memo-rain on February 14, 2012

v1.jpg?width=750

v2.jpg

A Postscript : The food support (homemade chocolate) for Rain in celebration of Valentine's Day.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Here is the notice about a postscript of the food support (homemade chocolate) for Rain in celebration of Valentine's Day.

There was much that the food support (homemade chocolate) in celebration of Valentine's Day should be conducted based on a company scale, but the support inevitably went on based on a platoon scale, not only because homemade chocolate is too expensive, but also because another support will be conducted in April in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Rain's debut.

Instead of being conducted in little (based on a platoon scale), the chocolates that we bought in department stores were wrapped and separately delivered to his senior soldiers.

The receipts will be presented like last time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

* 아티스트 개인 물품 사진 -

Presents for Rain.

목캔디 & 육포& 아이스브레이커 -

throat pastilles & beef jerky & Ice Breaker (a brand)

하트쏠라씨 -

Heart Solar C : I made them myself. 300 beribboned heart-shaped bags containing vitamin tablets, are in three boxes.

마카롱 -

Macaroon, which is crispy on the inside and smooth on the outside, is a French meringue. We bought it at a bakery called 아띠제 (artisee), and it comes in 10 delicious flavors.

(the first photo : a boxed set of Macaroon / the second : the box is opened / the third :

Macaroon is on display at the bakery)

주문제작 수제초코릿 -

2 sets of homemade chocolates in 30 delicious flavors and various shapes. (totalling 60)

찬조로 들어온 라면 2박스 -

Two boxes of ramen provided by those who aided in carrying it out, were also sent to the unit where Rain serves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

선임분들을 위한 초코릿 -

Chocolates for Rain's senior soldiers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*부대원들 물품 -

Presents for Rain's soldier mates.

Sheets outlining our brief messages to them are packaged with the presents.

* The photos shows the customized homemade chocolates *

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4566&board...

re-post it by ratoka @ memo-rain

Remembering Full House, though Rain is not mentioned -

Song Hye Kyo from eight years ago: “She’s still a beauty”

February 14, 2012

117.jpg

A picture of actress Song Hye Kyo taken in the past is currently attracting attention.

On February 14, a picture of Song eating fish cakes at a street vendor was uploaded on an online community board and attracted people’s attention.

The picture was taken in the year 2004 when she was appearing in KBS TV’s drama series Full House. From the people around her, it seems to be taken while she was shooting the drama series.

People responded: “I remember Han Ji Eun (played by Song Hye Kyo) from the drama series Full House,” “It’s a picture from eight years ago, but she’s still a beauty,” “Song looks so young in the picture.”

* Source: TV Report

willenette truly, most of us just want to spend Valentine's day with our love ones - :wub:

Regarding LJK, he seems to be in a hurry to fulfill his packed schedule after his discharge and his agency committed a great blunder by spilling the beans, making known to the public his activities during his vacation thru media by doing some recording and advance ticket selling of his fan meet even if he is still in his MS. They should have been discreet. I hope Rainy Entertainment and his handlers will take care of Rain and what happened to LJK be a precedent for them. Clouds are very vocal with all our patience that we can wait for Rain. :)

Right from the beginning, I don't like LNY. :vicx: Pardon, but this is just my opinion.

BTW, thanks for all the infos again. :D

12-02-14 [Cloud Notice]A Postscript : The food support (homemade chocolate) for Rain in celebration of Valentine's Day.

* Posted by memo-rain on February 14, 2012

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

A Postscript : The food support (homemade chocolate) for Rain in celebration of Valentine's Day.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

Here is the notice about a postscript of the food support (homemade chocolate) for Rain in celebration of Valentine's Day.

There was much that the food support (homemade chocolate) in celebration of Valentine's Day should be conducted based on a company scale, but the support inevitably went on based on a platoon scale, not only because homemade chocolate is too expensive, but also because another support will be conducted in April in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Rain's debut.

Instead of being conducted in little (based on a platoon scale), the chocolates that we bought in department stores were wrapped and separately delivered to his senior soldiers.

The receipts will be presented like last time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

* 아티스트 개인 물품 사진 -

Presents for Rain.

목캔디 & 육포& 아이스브레이커 -

throat pastilles & beef jerky & Ice Breaker (a brand)

하트쏠라씨 -

Heart Solar C : I made them myself. 300 beribboned heart-shaped bags containing vitamin tablets, are in three boxes.

마카롱 -

Macaroon, which is crispy on the inside and smooth on the outside, is a French meringue. We bought it at a bakery called 아띠제 (artisee), and it comes in 10 delicious flavors.

(the first photo : a boxed set of Macaroon / the second : the box is opened / the third :

Macaroon is on display at the bakery)

주문제작 수제초코릿 -

2 sets of homemade chocolates in 30 delicious flavors and various shapes. (totalling 60)

찬조로 들어온 라면 2박스 -

Two boxes of ramen provided by those who aided in carrying it out, were also sent to the unit where Rain serves.

선임분들을 위한 초코릿 -

Chocolates for Rain's senior soldiers

*부대원들 물품 -

Presents for Rain's soldier mates.

Sheets outlining our brief messages to them are packaged with the presents.

* The photos shows the customized homemade chocolates *

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=4566&board...

re-post it by ratoka @ memo-rain

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this info about the chocolates sent to RAIN's barracks on VDay celebration. It's such a nice deed once again from Clouds, definitely will make RAIN very happy there inside. :lol:

Rain Adidas picture

credit : rainmusume1111 / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

adidas1.JPG

13.Feb02.12[pic]BI Rain Coupang events , partner_guide , Photographer / Editor 1st Recruitment

caps by wawalalal >>> source : coupang - rain-cloud.co.kr/

see >>> http://birain2011wawa.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/13-feb02-12picbi-rain-coupang-photographer-editor-1st-recruitment/

and >>> http://birain2011wawa.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/14-feb02-12picbi-rain-coupang-the-partner_guide/

partner%5Fguide03%5Fcopy.png

120127%5Fphoto%5Feditor%5Fcopy.png

partner%5Fguide03.jpg

***In a lot of the Kdramas I've watched there is always a love triangle. IDK why but whenever I think of K-drama, I think of tragic love story with the main character dies because of cancer or a story of a poor girl and a rich guy. :lol:

Love, as told by K-dramas

It was a liberating day when I was able to look in the mirror and finally admit to myself, “Salima, you are a K-drama addict.” That cloud of denial that had been hanging over my head for months had lifted, replaced with a sense of pleasant acceptance. Hundreds of hours that should have been spent writing papers, finding a new job, and getting a good night’s rest had instead been spent with gumihos, body-switching chaebols, and super hot Schedulers. And I’m not ashamed to say that I don’t regret a second of it. Well, there are definitely some I regret (yeah, I’m talking to you Spy Myung Wol!), but that’s another story.

(skipped unrelated...)

4. Find a way to live in the same house as him

The only thing I love more than a marriage contract is a housing contract. This rule is arguably the most important rule and one of the most prolific motifs of the K-drama so I have to stress it. Find a way to live in the same house as him. Not in a stalker way, of course. Simply have your friends auction off your house to him, or mutually pretend he’s gay so he can stay with you. You could even pretend to be a relative of his or offer to act as his live-in bodyguard. Make any excuse—it doesn’t even have to be a good one. Because it always works.

When you live with him, you get to make all types of excuses to interact with him. Ask him to help you with your homework. Ask him to please call if he’s coming home late. Ask him to grab the salt on the top of that shelf because you just…can’t…reach…it.

Living together sets the stage for all sorts of hijinks. My personal favorites are the constant arguing and misunderstandings. Nothing else beats a yelling match that ends in a realization of true love. Other benefits of living together include accidentally walking in on him as he’s getting into the shower, accidentally mistaking his bed for yours, and accidentally making with the skinship. You see why this is so important, right?

2012212_hijinks-1024x205.png

What have you learned about love through watching K-dramas? What clichés, themes, and motifs stick out to you the most about the relationship between a man and a woman?

Source : seoulbeats