Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN really ROCKS when he's in casual.....All these pictures melt my heart - DAEBAK! So casual but gorgeous! He is super duper hot! .Ohhh........I want to see more of him. :sweatingbullets:

Rain rocks street-casual fashion for last photoshoot in ‘First Look’

201110200850779259_1.jpg

Right before he enlisted with the army on October 11th, ‘world star’ Rain posed for a photoshoot with ‘First Look‘ magazine.

The concept of the shoot was to showcase a street-casual fashion. We see Rain rocking a common training suit, as well as chic winter sweaters and jackets. Though the look is comfortable, the coordinators made sure to select pieces that would fit Rain’s ‘top star’ status.

In the accompanying interview, Rain talked about his 10-year career and its course of progression, starting from his young days as a fresh idol to his world celebrity status in the present day.

He commented, “It feels like the end of my first prime career moment.” He added, “During my 20′s, my life was like a marathon. I just kept running and running for a certain goal, and I do not regret it.”

Rain believes that his military service will serve as a good experience as it will help him reflect upon himself.

Source: Naver / allkpop

*** While looking at these pictures, I'm starting to miss RAIN again. I'm happy that although he's serving his military right now we still keep on getting new photos. I hope this will continue until his discharge. I'm looking forward for more not only from Adidas but from all his endorsements, which up to now the contracts cover the term of his two-year military service. 2-years is 2-years.......I can't accept feeling the drought..............I want this site, all his sites to be busy as if he's just around. I hope & pray that it could sustain until his return.......... Sigh........... :sweatingbullets:<_<

[10-20] [More] Rain Adidas store picture

credit DC / ratoka-rainlegend

Adidas_4.jpg

Adidas_6.jpg

Adidas_7.jpg

RAIN's Sportswear Spread For "1st Look" Is Crucial

1st-look-october-2011-rain-cover.jpg

Rain on the cover and inside the Oct. 20, 2011, issue of "1st Look."

Photo: Courtesy of "1st Look."

Oooooooobbbaaaaaaaaaah! OK, for all y'all who don't know, that's the term in Korean for "brother," and it's often shrieked in cochlea-shattering decibels by ladyfans of K-pop singers like our guy Rain, who we would all obviously SCREEEEEAM for on sight because he's now in the military and we can't see him anymore. Hence this coverline on 1st Look Magazine, Vol. 7. saying "Good-bye" that makes us desperately sad. BUT then we go in-book and peep that not only is this Rain sportswear story filled to the gills with Jeremy Scott, but there's even a shot of the SoKo pop megastar in a hoodie WITH EARS. Waaaaah soooo kawaiiiiiiiii. Even if that term is Japanese...

1st-look-october-2011-rain-2.jpg

No, seriously, what is it about guys in jiggy sportswear (like, $100+ sweatpants) that sends me in an absolute whirlygig of a tizzy? Especially when paired with shiny bubble gooses with a slight Chevron angle at the torso? Definitely go in and check out the entire spread because you get to see Rain in full gunshow mode, lifting weights and wearing an immodest, gob-smacking array of the finest jersey and ripstop nylon duds in all the land. Oh, and he's also wearing fingerless gloves, which has to be the calling card for all ultra-attractive dude-dimes for fall or something because we are seeing that ish EVERYWHERE. Breaking news! Toldya this post was REALLY important. Drop everything else. You will not be disappointed.

{via 1st Look} / http://style.mtv.com/2011/10/20/rain-1st-look/

JustForJiHoon*Heart888’s Message of DivineLove,Peace&Hope*

*JustForJiHoon*

*Heart888’s Message of Divine Love, Peace & Hope*

*Keeping Ji Hoon in our hearts with Braco Blessings*

*Mahalo Heart888*

DivineLovePeaceHope1.jpg

DivineLovePeaceHope2.jpg

*Posted on behalf of Lovelight~Heart888*

Source : RoseHoong - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*** Ye, I expected RAIN but as Idols?......................He's so adorable when he smiles. LJK should totally be here. :sweatingbullets:

8 Idols with eyes that disappear when they smile

I don’t know about the rest of you but I find guys with eyes that disappears when they smile attractive for some reason. You know, some people smiles and their eyes becomes crescent-shaped. To make it simple, you can barely see their eyes when they smile. Don’t know what I am talking about? Take a look at the pictures and you will understand.

BEAST - Gikwang [You expected this did you? No? Oh well]

SHINee - Onew [We can not miss this guy out]

2AM - Jinwoon

Rain [Not a huge fan of his but OMG I just couldn't resist those eyes...]

bi-rain.jpg

2PM - Junho [Could have put all the members here...well, most of them]

Super Junior(ex) - Kibum [He was in Super Junior]

Lee Jun Ki [i don't know much actors, sorry]

ZE:A - Kwang Hee

Sorry for spamming the page with pictures. I couldn’t help myself. I know there are loads more that I missed out. Got someone on your mind that should be on the list? Please do share.

Source : ningin.com

Min Hyo-lyn may star in "Full House" sequel

Actress Min Hyo-lyn may be cast as the main female character to the sequel to 2004 smash hit TV series "Full House."

An official with Min's agency Starfoxmedia said on Friday that the actress has been asked to appear in the show and is "looking at it in a positive light."

The official did add however that they are concerned about Min's schedule clashing with the filming of her movie "Gone with the Wind" (tentative title) which is currently underway.

Actress Hwang Jung-eum and actor No Min-woo were originally set to play the main characters but held off on their decision due to differences in opinion with the show's producer.

The original series, starring singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon and actress Song Hye-kyo, was based on 16-volume comic series by Won Soo-yeon which was popular among Korean readers from when it started to be published in 1994.

Min Hyo-lyn, 25, entered the entertainment industry as a model for a clothing brand in 2006 and has since appeared in a number of films and dramas including the latest hit pic "Sunny" (2011), so far the 11th most-watched movie in Korean box office history.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011102118305977616

Hi willenette, thanks for posting this. Hana is so sweet and lovingly prepared and sent these items that his brother needs.

19.Oct10.11[twitter]Hana BI Rain sister 'Prepared, one by one!'

RT@daisybong 하나씩 하나씩 준비! http://yfrog.com/mftrfyoj http://yfrog.com/nyp1eapj http://yfrog.com/nw83dnoj http://yfrog.com/nt62596708j

Prepared, one by one!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain 1st Look picture

2011-10-20

credit DC/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hana is really the sweetest!!! And what I love: she sent Rain the handlotion I am using too. This brand is a bit expensive but very good.

And those new Adidas pictures are amazing!!!!! I can't wait to have HQ pictures of the 1st Look magazine.

Hi bbly, only unnecessary items like mobile phones, MP3, jewelries, cigarettes are prohibited inside the army. That's why, on the Day 1 inside the camp, all these items you brought in are returned back home. :)

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting all the goods that Hana sent to RAIN. She's such a sweet sister. :)

Ok, thanks for explaining dear.

*** RAIN is currently on his basic training...............After weeks of training, he’ll be given a leave or day-off for some days before he begins his military service. And after serving 100 days inside the army, he’ll be granted another vacation for about 1-week to spend this with his loved-ones. There’s a standard 35 days of leave given to ordinary soldiers. But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. The reason why celebrities receive more vacation days than ordinary soldiers is because they’re often required to participate in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military overseas. Currently, well-known TV entertainers who are asked to participate in the military's public relations campaigns get more rewards. Under this system, the more events an enlisted man participates in, the more rewards he receives. This cause a problem to so many that’s why they’re considering ways now to make the system more fair. :)

********************************************************************************************

Rain says he will do his best to get a reward vacation

*quoted image*

Singer and actor Rain’s last pictorial before he joined the Army will be released.

Rain shot a pictorial for the magazine 1st Look a few days before he joined the Army. Rain looked like a comfortable and natural man rather than a fancy worldwide star.

He also gave an interview and talked about his past starting from his debut, all the way to his success.

Rain says, “I feel like the first part of my career is done. In my twenties, life was a marathon. I ran without any breaks and I did my best all the time so I don’t have any regrets.”

He adds, “I feel sorry that I’m joining the Army late. I will have time to look back on my life while I’m in the Army.”

Rain defines himself as a man of industry rather than a genius. He says, “I will do my best to get a reward vacation in the Army.”

Rain’s pictorial will be released on the 20th.

Source: TV Report / korea.com

For sure, he will do great as a soldier!

[10-20] [More] Rain Adidas store picture

credit DC / ratoka-rainlegend

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Seriously, he looks amazing!!! I can't get enough how this casual style is just made for him.

2NE1 and Rain's Adidas Winter CF released!

Oct

Screen%2B00009-vert.jpg

Adidas winter CF featuring RAIN and 2NE1 has been released.

Check below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1eaSe5YY3g

Source: dkpopnews/Rainsaraghaebi625

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Flight Close To The Sun picture

2011-10-22

credit : DC/ratoka@//rain-cloud.co.kr

비상 촬영하면서 찍어놓은 영상 많을것 같아

서울 ADEX 2011 가면 비상관련 영상 조금이랑 체험 몇가지 할수 있나봐

저번에 기사로도 본것 같은데

마지막에 대본이 눈에 띄는

p1%283%29.jpg

p2%283%29.jpg

p3%281%29.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain VIPS Banner in the Subway

credit : DC

ADDDDDDD.jpg

2NE1 and Rain's Adidas Winter CF released!

Oct

*quoted image*

Adidas winter CF featuring RAIN and 2NE1 has been released.

Check below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1eaSe5YY3g

Source: dkpopnews/Rainsaraghaebi625

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Flight Close To The Sun picture

2011-10-22

credit : DC/ratoka@//rain-cloud.co.kr

비상 촬영하면서 찍어놓은 영상 많을것 같아

서울 ADEX 2011 가면 비상관련 영상 조금이랑 체험 몇가지 할수 있나봐

저번에 기사로도 본것 같은데

마지막에 대본이 눈에 띄는

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain VIPS Banner in the Subway

credit : DC

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing finally.................the Adidas CF. I've been waiting for this for a while. I hope there's still another version coming. Also, thanks for posting more photos from the movie. About this VIP Banner in the subway, I think there's another outlet to be opened nearby that area that's why we get to see a banner & some events. :lol:

[Oct-22-2011]<Info> The addresses of Rain's training base & its cafe (blog)

★ Rain's training base address your handwritten letters can be directly sent on to.

: 경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호

5사단 35연대 3대대 12중대 2소대 1번 "정지훈 훈련병" (recruit Jung Ji Hoon)

(Recruit 'Jung Ji Hoon', the number 1, in the 2nd platoon of the 12 company of the 3rd Squadron of the 35th Regiment of the 5th Division.

P.O.box 106-16 Sahng 1 li, Yoencheon town, Yoencheon-gun, Kyungkido region, South Korea)

Or

★ The address of unit "Key"s boot camp cafe.

: http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang (12중대 2소대 편지함 : P.O.box of the 2nd platoon of the 12 company where Rain is belonging to.)

열쇠 12중대 (10월11일 입대)

•12중대장님에게

•12중대 이야기

•12중대 사진첩

•●1소대 편지함

•○1소대 답장

•●2소대 편지함 (Rain's training base)

•○2소대 답장

•●3소대 편지함

•○3소대 답장

•●4소대 편지함

•○4소대 답장

•(久) 12중대 편지함

•수료생들의 답장

Source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?num=64487&ref=1&board_id=Cloud Letter&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

English translation by rain bird.

Letters and parcels to Rain

2011-10-22

by huhuhuhu@ http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1765&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

For overseas fans who want to write letters to Rain, here is the address. (There were 2 versions given, both are the same – 8210 Army = No. 5 Division)

1. (486 -859)경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호 8210부대 3대대 12중대 2소대 1번 정지훈 훈련병

Phonetic address in English:

Gyeonggi-Do Yeoncheon-gun, Yeoncheon-eup, Sang1ri po box 106-16, 8210 budae 3 daedae 12 joongdae 2 sodae no.1 Jung JiHoon 486-859, South Korea

2. (486 -859) 경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호 5사단 35연대 3대대 12중대 2소대 1번 정지훈 훈련병

Gyeonggi-Do Yeoncheon-gun, Yeoncheon-eup, Sang1ri po box 106-16, 5sadan 35 yeondae 3daedae 12 joongdae 2sodae no.1 Jung JiHoon 486-859, South Korea

It seems that it is recommended that letters should be sent by ordinary airmail instead of via DHL or EMS (I guess to avoid the officers having to sign frequently on the courier envelopes as they expect many letters from fans…)

Food items or magazines should not be included in the letters. (Not sure if photographs are allowed. The advice is just letters to guarantee delivery.)

As we know, the training will be for 5 weeks (and 1 week has already past.) The above address is valid during this period. Afterwards the address will be different depending on which unit our prince will be assigned to. So if you want to send your letter to our prince, please do so without delay as delivery could take as long as 2 or 3 weeks to reach him.

There will be an extended training of 3 weeks for certain type of soldiers. We will not know if this will apply to our prince until his assignment has come out after the 5 weeks training.

The Army’s café has a letter section and registered members will be able to access the café and post their messages/letters to the recruits.

http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang/FMm/653

Unfortunately you have to register with either a Korean ID or an overseas residence ID. The café is heavily loaded with letters to our prince and this has probably created a lot of work for the officers. They have printed out 2 lots of letters already (for all recruits, but the bulk is addressed to our prince.)

If you cannot access the café, you could leave your message/letter at the Cloud Letter section at the Cloud:

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/list.asp?board_id=Cloud Letter

The Executive will coordinate to have these letters delivered to our prince.

Parcels

Parcels of food and other supplies can be sent to our prince after his training (5 weeks or 8 weeks depending on the circumstances). It seems though that parcels from close relationships (family members, lovers, close friends etc.) may be allowed even during the training period, so let’s hope Hana’s parcel will reach our prince!

Many of us may wish to send our own items chosen specifically for our prince. However it may be advisable we do this in a coordinated way – to avoid our prince getting a lot of similar things all at the same time and then nothing at another time. It may be good to send in items not just for our prince but for his team members as well so that they could all share – and a group effort will allow us to buy more items.

If you want to form a group, or if you have a fan club that wishes to send in a parcel to our prince, Korean clouds will be able to help coordinate this. Please send me a message and I will follow up with you.

Photos of the No 2 unit, 12th Division

The officer of the unit has posted a number of photographs at their café but there is no photo of our prince… From the photos it looks like the recruits are doing well – and that’s the feedback Korean fans have gathered about our prince too. We hope very soon the army will decide to publish some photos of our prince!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CJ films to stream on Netflix

| 2011/10/22

By KOFIC Staff/Hancinema

Major Korean entertainment company CJ E&M has announced a deal to stream 20 of its films on Netflix, leading internet subscription service for films and TV shows. Netflix members in the US will be able to watch these CJ films on multiple platforms including televisions, computer, tablets, gaming consoles, and mobile phones.

"CJ E&M is delighted to make our movies available through Netflix for the first time", said Joon CHOI, CEO of CJ E&M America. "Netflix has been a revolutionary force in entertainment, whose members have long enjoyed unparalleled access to a rich selection of films. This deal brings movie lovers iconic films from Asia's top entertainment company".

Titles such as Kang Woo-seok's hit "Silmido", Park Chan-wook's more experimental "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK" starring Rain, and quirky fantasy drama "Castaway on the Moon" will be on the menu. Others include Ryoo Seung-wan's criminal thriller "The Unjust" and his martial arts fantasy "Arahan", the mystery thriller "Moss", racy period comedy "The Servant", JANG Dong-gun-starring "Good Morning President", Kim Yoon-jin starring "Harmony", and historical dramatization "The King and the Clown". The line-up also includes CJ's Japanese title "Sayonara Itsuka" and Chinese production "Sophie's Revenge".

"We are excited to make CJ E&M's library of Asian titles available for our members to watch instantly", said Lisa NISHIMURA, Vice President of Independent Content Acquisition for Netflix. "This is part of our ongoing commitment to expand our members' access to exceptional and high-quality content from around the globe".

CJ E&M's businesses include film investor/distributor CJ Entertainment, exhibitor CGV, and cabler Mnet. The company also has subsidiaries in the U.S. which include the English-language Asian pop culture cable network Mnet, CGV Cinemas, and CJ Entertainment America.

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr/... ( English Korean )

miniphoto25645.jpg

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK

(싸이보그지만 괜찮아 - 2006)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain & his Dad

2011-10-22

credit : Adelaide Napitupulu./ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

dad.jpg

2011-10-22

by huhuhuhu@ http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1765&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

For overseas fans who want to write letters to Rain, here is the address. (There were 2 versions given, both are the same – 8210 Army = No. 5 Division)

Gyeonggi-Do Yeoncheon-gun, Yeoncheon-eup, Sang1ri po box 106-16, 8210 budae 3 daedae 12 joongdae 2 sodae no.1 Jung JiHoon 486-859, South Korea

Gyeonggi-Do Yeoncheon-gun, Yeoncheon-eup, Sang1ri po box 106-16, 5sadan 35 yeondae 3daedae 12 joongdae 2sodae no.1 Jung JiHoon 486-859, South Korea

It seems that it is recommended that letters should be sent by ordinary airmail instead of via DHL or EMS (I guess to avoid the officers having to sign frequently on the courier envelopes as they expect many letters from fans…)

Food items or magazines should not be included in the letters. (Not sure if photographs are allowed. The advice is just letters to guarantee delivery.)

As we know, the training will be for 5 weeks (and 1 week has already past.) The above address is valid during this period. Afterwards the address will be different depending on which unit our prince will be assigned to. So if you want to send your letter to our prince, please do so without delay as delivery could take as long as 2 or 3 weeks to reach him.

There will be an extended training of 3 weeks for certain type of soldiers. We will not know if this will apply to our prince until his assignment has come out after the 5 weeks training.

The Army’s café has a letter section and registered members will be able to access the café and post their messages/letters to the recruits.

Unfortunately you have to register with either a Korean ID or an overseas residence ID. The café is heavily loaded with letters to our prince and this has probably created a lot of work for the officers. They have printed out 2 lots of letters already (for all recruits, but the bulk is addressed to our prince.)

If you cannot access the café, you could leave your message/letter at the Cloud Letter section at the Cloud:

Parcels

Parcels of food and other supplies can be sent to our prince after his training (5 weeks or 8 weeks depending on the circumstances). It seems though that parcels from close relationships (family members, lovers, close friends etc.) may be allowed even during the training period, so let’s hope Hana’s parcel will reach our prince!

Many of us may wish to send our own items chosen specifically for our prince. However it may be advisable we do this in a coordinated way – to avoid our prince getting a lot of similar things all at the same time and then nothing at another time. It may be good to send in items not just for our prince but for his team members as well so that they could all share – and a group effort will allow us to buy more items.

If you want to form a group, or if you have a fan club that wishes to send in a parcel to our prince, Korean clouds will be able to help coordinate this. Please send me a message and I will follow up with you.

The officer of the unit has posted a number of photographs at their café but there is no photo of our prince… From the photos it looks like the recruits are doing well – and that’s the feedback Korean fans have gathered about our prince too. We hope very soon the army will decide to publish some photos of our prince!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain & his Dad

2011-10-22

credit : Adelaide Napitupulu./ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

I don't know what kind of system this is with letter and parcels. Although I like the idea of sending from time to time a message, a short postcard to let him know that we will be there. But parcels? He has all he needs and his family and friends will send him stuff too. I am sure he will be embarrassed in front of the other soldiers when he gets so many parcels and gifts, and some of them don't get much or even nothing (maybe they don't have family or the financial situation isn't that good). All I am saying is we should also learn now to step back and to leave him some space, so he can be the person Jung Ji-hoon, the soldier and not the superstar.

That picture with Rain's dad looks like!

[CF]111023 Rain Mentholatum _Power-Up Essence CF_5 sec

Credit : Mentholatum // cap by ratoka

pwer_2.JPG

[CF]111023 Rain Mentholatum _Lifting Face Cream CF_5 sec

poower.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain and 2NE1 signed sneakers

source : http://yfrog.com/o01k7hsj

1%2821%29.jpg

2%2820%29.jpg

[Oct-22-2011]<Info> The addresses of Rain's training base & its cafe (blog)

★ Rain's training base address your handwritten letters can be directly sent on to.

: 경기도 연천군 연천읍 상1리 사서함 106-16호

5사단 35연대 3대대 12중대 2소대 1번 "정지훈 훈련병" (recruit Jung Ji Hoon)

(Recruit 'Jung Ji Hoon', the number 1, in the 2nd platoon of the 12 company of the 3rd Squadron of the 35th Regiment of the 5th Division.

P.O.box 106-16 Sahng 1 li, Yoencheon town, Yoencheon-gun, Kyungkido region, South Korea)

Or

★ The address of unit "Key"s boot camp cafe.

: http://cafe.daum.net/YShwarang (12중대 2소대 편지함 : P.O.box of the 2nd platoon of the 12 company where Rain is belonging to.)

열쇠 12중대 (10월11일 입대)

•12중대장님에게

•12중대 이야기

•12중대 사진첩

•●1소대 편지함

•○1소대 답장

•●2소대 편지함 (Rain's training base)

•○2소대 답장

•●3소대 편지함

•○3소대 답장

•●4소대 편지함

•○4소대 답장

•(久) 12중대 편지함

•수료생들의 답장

Source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?num=64487&ref=1&board_id=Cloud Letter&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

2011-10-22

Parcels

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting the training address here but just confused why these 2 is different from one another, huh? :unsure:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for sharing another version of the Mentholatum CF............Although, it's so fast but really appreciates it that there was another seconder, which came out I hope we could get to see more.......Also, thanks for posting the signed rubber shoes. :sweatingbullets:

[Oct-24-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's status in the army (from DC Inside site)

그래 우리 부대로 온거 사실이다.

근데 내 완전 후임이 된게 아니고 ...

일단 훈련소 기간이기 때문에 - _ -

비 사진은 절대 못찍게하더라 ...

그리고 싸인 해주는것도 안된다고 하더라

비가 훈련소 동기들한테 "야 이거 우리 빨리 하고 끝내자 ' 이런식으로 잘 단합된 모습 보여주던데 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

내무 생활 잘하 는듯 ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

몸은 ㅎ ㄷ ㄷ하고 말이 안나온다더라

** 같은 경우도 사실 ### 가서 인기가 올라 갔는데

사실 ### 가서 계속 의무대에 있었단다 훈련소 기간에 말야 ...

비도 그럴줄 알았는데 아니더라

받을꺼 다 받고 ..

월드 스타를 그냥 ....와 ... 이건 뭐 말이 안나오더라 진자 ...

Yes, that's right, it is true that Rain has been deployed in my unit, but he's not yet been my successor.

Since it is a training session, both taking his pictures and getting his autograph are being prohibited.- _ -

Rain is seen presenting a united front to his contemporaries, along the lines of "OK. guys, let's finish this quickly".. kekekeke..He seems to succeed at his barracks.. kekekeke..

Also. his awesome muscles makes us speechless with amazement..wow..

He has easily finished off the training course other stars who formerly served in the army couldn't carry out. Those stars often had to make their way to the dispensary after the course, so we thought he would be like that, but in real life he wasn’t how we had imagined him at all.

The words just are slipping out of our mouths, "He is none other than the world star, just as we expected."

Credit to http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=313594&page=1&bbs=

Wnglish translation by rain bird.

*** I read that the plot of the sequel: Full House 2 is about the romance between a poor but aspiring reporter and a top star, who get caught up in a fake engagement. So, it’s really a copy of the original, huh? I wish they’d do something different with the story. If they will follow the exact story of the original, no one will enjoy it since they’ll just compare it to the original story. Oh, what is so good about this drama? What is the point of making a part2? I just hope this drama will be great in ratings just like original FH did. However, I also hope they better change the title. :)

Yoon Doo-joon and Min Hyo-rin on the radar for "Full House Season 2"

Actress Min Hyo-rin and B2ST member Yoon Doo-joon are strong candidates for the drama of issue, "Full House Season 2".

Min Hyo-rin's management told E-News, "She was offered a role. She really wants to be in it but we are still mulling it over because of her scheduling. She has been offered many roles in movies and such as well so we need to think about it".

Min Hyo-rin increased her popularity in the movie "Sunny - 2010" and other works.

Another one to be a possible candidate is B2ST's Yoon Doo-joon. His management Cube Entertainment told E-News, "We haven't decided on anything because of his schedule. We are thinking positively about the drama and Yoon Doo-joon also has a strong passion for acting. However, B2ST has a lot of overseas evetns so we'll have to see".

Prior to this, Noh Min-woo-I and Hwang Jeong-eum had been cast for the drama but they both stepped down because the characters did not fit them.

"Full House Season 2" is a follow-up to the 2004 drama "Full House" in which singer and actor Rain and actress Song Hye-kyo racked high viewer percentages. It will be shown on TBS next February.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

*** I miss you, RAIN! I still get teary-eyed when watching this video because I feel sad. :sweatingbullets:<_<

********************************************************************************************

5 Things I LOVED in Kpop This Week: 10/10 – 10/16

20100829_lovekpop_seoulbeats.jpg

20111021_seoulbeats_rain-300x256.jpg

Last week in Kpop, we saw one of the most influential persons in the world enter the military, Kim Hyun-joong get “Lucky,” T-ara being rude, and the comebacks of Tablo, Lee Seung-gi, and Orange Caramel (oh, please no). So what 5 Things happened in K-pop last week that I think were a bit more special than the rest? No freebies here, you gotta keep reading to find out.

5. Korea’s Top Band

The finale for the variety show Survival:Top Band aired last week. The last two bands standing were POE and Toxic, both are great bands with their own unique style. The competition was close and I just have one thing to say about the results… called it!

4. Lucifer Japan

And it’s not the one you think. The Kpop Roadshow hit Japan with guests KARA, who were surprisingly harsh judges, for the Kpop dance cover competition. One group that SHINeed was BTICK with their “Lucifer” cover. These guys were almost flawless and you could see their enthusiasm and devotion for dancing and Kpop. Lukily, they also impressed KARA and made it to the next round.

3. A Dream worth walking for

A young man from Busan who dreams of becoming an MC, set off on a pilgrimage to Seoul to meet his idol the Nation’s MC Yoo Jae-suk. The 20 year old took 15 days to walk from Busan to Seoul, which is almost completely crossing the whole country, so that he could try to meet Yoo Jae-suk. His day would start at 6:00 am and he walked for 10 hours every day. He kept a diary and made notes of all the people who helped him on his trek and at the end of his journey found himself wandering around the MBC Dream Center. Luckily for him, he was able to meet Kim Tae-ho, the PD of Infinity Challenge, who he then proceeded to tell his story to. Yoo jae-suk was filming “Come to Play” that day and after being contacted by Kim Tae-ho came to meet the young man and gave him a ride to the bus station during which they had time to talk. He also gave the aspiring MC 200,000 won for bus fare, but the young man said that he wouldn’t use the money and instead would give it back to Yoo Jae-suk one day after making it as an MC. Aww, nothing less than what I would expect from Yoo Jae-suk- LOVE him. I hope one day that young man’s dreams come true, well it already started to that day, right?

2. Simon D says “Cheerz”

Simon D is definitely one of my fave Kpop personalities and I love his voice. He recently released the MV for the song “Cheerz” off of his solo debut album SNL League Begins. The MV which features Simon D’s hyungs from Dynamic Duo is fun and hip reenacting what might be a typical night of after work drinking and drowning of sorrows in soju. The song has a really great funky beat and I love the accordion in it.

1. Rain says farewell

Aww, I’ll miss Rain. I know a couple people who were able to meet him in person and they say that he’s really nice, I always thought he seemed like a good guy. Never fear Clouds, two years will go by fast.

My link

Those were the 5 Things I LOVED in Kpop last week, were they yours?

(DailyNews, MyStarNews, CNews, AsianDream2015, jtunecamp,seoulbeats)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Only 5-6s long but so sweet seeing Rain's face and cute smile! Thank you dear.

And those sneakers look good. I am no big fan of Adidas when it comes to my sports wear but for Rain, I would convert to this brand loool.

Translation - Rain in the eyes of his team members

2011-10-25

by huhuhuhu@ http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1768&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

The Army's cafe has posted many letters from other trainee solders who are in the same unit as our prince. Some of them mentioned about our prince^^ We gained lots of information from them!

Big thanks to the diligent Chinese clouds 卡机马门 http://weibo.com/1802043831 and WW-2013 http://weibo.com/1572738474 and many others if I have overlooked. They compiled and translated the Korean into Chinese. Please give them full credit when post this elsewhere.

English translation by: huhuhuhu

From No. 10 trainee soldier: Jihoon brother, just like the kind brother next door, he is the brother next door ~~ but very cool

Second letter from No. 10 trainee. He said there is a reward and punishment point system in the army. If you get 15 points per week then you are allowed to make a 3-5 minutes phone call. He only got 7, 8 points this week. In their hall only Jihoon brother got 15 points. He said Jihoon brother is amazing, very kind, very cool. He's like a brother next door, but outside he is a world star. "I eat and talk by his side.. it's only possible here.."

From No. 34 trainee: 35 trainee soldiers stay in one large house, so everyday they do things together, like 35 of them going to shower.. He slept close to our prince so he could see our prince's sleeping face everyday. He said Bi brother is a nice man. Bi brother told them on their graduation ceremony he will sign for all of them, and will take photo with all of them.

Another letter: "Jihoon brother is really nice, just like a kind hearted brother next door... But, wow.. his body is just great... His height may be 185 cm.. totally cool

There were similar letters about our prince being like a kind hearted brother next door, without the pretentious air of a world star..

Information from Korean fans on the reward/penalty point system:

Each soldier will start with 0 point. To gain points you have to: 1. volunteer to be on duty, 2. transform the boring, restless atmosphere during spriritual education, 3. give up and offer your chocolate pie to others, 4. finish your action loud and sound and fast during training, 5. positive attitude at training.

Korean fans also found out from the letters of other trainee soldiers that our prince was chosen as the leader of trainee soldiers (the leader of the whole Squadron 12 trainee soldiers). So he has to set example for everything. He has to stand up whenever something major happens, and he has to be responsible for many things. He has to provide feedback to the army about his squadron. If anything goes wrong with the squadron, he has to take the blame and penalty. He will get compensation leave, but then he will have to be on night duty.

The squadron leader was by recommendation from the trainees, and then selected if the person agrees.

Over...

Feel so so proud of our prince! Feel so so proud being his cloud!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation - Letter from Rain

2011-10-25

by huhuhuhu @ http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=1767&board_id=b_08042315352775&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

rain_reply.jpg

Our prince has written to us at the military cafe!!!!

Korean to Chinese translation by:

卡机马门

http://weibo.com/1802043831

Chinese to English by: huhuhuhu

Hello, this is Division 12 Unit 2 No. 1 trainee solder Jihoon. Right now I have some time to write to you. I read all your letters. Thank you so much. I gain great strength receiving letters from you here. I get on well with my team mates. There are things which I can't appreciate in the society but I could appreciate keenly here. Therefore I am very grateful hehehe

The age difference between me and my team mates here is from 11 the youngest to 7 the oldest. Therefore I have totally become their special counselor. Anyway, I am now receiving education in master brand No. 5 infantry. Although sometimes I feel lonely, exhausted, and sometimes cold and hungry, I feel happy living a simple life with occasional small joy in a different environment. So please don't worry about me.

I read your letters, so please don't worry. Oh, I have to receive training now so I will stop here. My hand writing has always been bad so I hope you will excuse this.

2011.10.23. Jung Jihoon

[Oct-24-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's father's post on Twitter_I have a favor to ask of you.

___normal.JPG

kichun jung

kichun4379 kichun jung

열쇠부대카페에편지쓰는것은 조금만줄여주시고 손편지(사서함)를 해주시면 더 좋을것같아요 불편하고 시간이걸리지만 또 다른 재미도 있을것 같네요. 감사하고 또 감사함니다. - Rain's Father 정기춘.

Favorite Retweet Reply

I think you need cut down a little on the frequency of your letters on the unit Key cafe (blog) and it is better you write to him at the Army PO box address given.

It may take longer to write to him at the PO box than to post to the message board, but I think it'll be interesting in its own way.

Thank you always.

From Rain's father 'Jung Ki Choon'

___normal.JPG

kichun jung

kichun4379 kichun jung

우리집 정원에 나무들이 불긋불긋 노릿노릿 물들었어요 감나무에 감들이 노랏게익어갑니다. 팬여러분 안녕하시죠? 지훈이가 군대간지2주가 지나갑니다 많이 걱정해주시고 .참으로 감사합니다 저도 많이좋아졌어요 걱정많이 했거든요 팬여러분들게 부탁드릴게 있어요

Favorite Retweet Reply

The leaves on the trees in our garden have turned yellow and red.

The persimmon tree is laden with persimmons getting mature.

All of Rain's fans, are you doing well?

It’s been about two weeks since my son 'Ji Hoony' (Rain) enlisted in the army.

Thank you for your concern and support, and I was really worried about him, but now I’m feeling a whole lot better. By the way, I wish to ask a favor of you.

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/kichun4379

------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-10-05 Mnet Wide Ent News_ ranking (Rain#12)

credit : rainsnow // ratoka @ YT

yt2.JPG