Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest bbly

willenette and bbly, what a revelation! :lol: So the three of us are in accord with this conclusion. Frankly, it's only now that I opened up with this issue because I don't want other fans to misinterpret my opinion and I am not blaming solely LNY's collaboration with Rain for the modest ratings. It's just that right from the start, like willenette, I have the feeling that it was an improper pairing, no charisma at all. :vicx: I had been vocal that I don't like Rain's crazy acting there plus the fact that the storyline is not the type that will please majority of viewers. I was happy then that the initial episode garnered a high rating but as it dwindled weekly and never recovered up to the end, I was convinced that my belief is right that the wrong choice of the leading lady was one of the reasons why and never contributed to boost Fugitive Plan B's popularity. :mellow:

I actually don't blame the missing "chemistry" for the modest ratings between Rain and LNY. I admit, she didn't convince me as this fighting femme fatale because she looked so skinny and gangly (is this the right word?) and an actress like HJW would have definitely been a better choice (after watching her movie where she played a boxer). I think it was more the storyline and the pace of the story itself and definitely the missing romantic and emotional scenes between Rain and LNY, as there was really not one. LNY was hitting Rain half of the time and Rain was just being silly the other half. So even with HJW with this kind of character and storyline, I don't think it would have been better rating-wise.

@29rain Twitter Vote Wall Contest Wins for JUNE 2011@CONGRATS@

RoseHoong 2011-07-05 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

@RAIN@BI JUNG-JI-HOON

@6251982

@rain@forever&beyond@rain@

ANNOUNCING

http://tweeter.faxo.com/

VOTE WALL CONTEST WINS

FOR @29RAIN

@JUNE BIRTHDAY MONTH@

@29rain IS THE WINNER OF “SEXIEST” TWITTER

WITH 7892 VOTES:

*quoted image*

@29rain IS THE WINNER OF "FOLLOW ME" TWITTER WITH 6726 VOTES:

*quoted image*

OFFICIAL FAN CLUB @THECLOUD ^rain-cloud.co.kr^ WON “tHE BEST FANSITE IN THE WORLD”

FOR JUNE 2011 (JUNG JI HOON'S BIRTHDAY MONTH)

@THECLOUD IS THE BEST OF THE BEST@

*quoted image*

I know this has something to do with Twitter but I didn't understand how this works now. :P

For those who have twitter accounts, please vote again for Rain in this July poll.

[Vote]Twitter Wall Contest 6 polls for July

scorpiola 於 6-7-2011 @ raincloudhk

Source: http://tweeter.faxo.com

You have to sign-in your twitter account before voting

You can re-vote in every 20 mins

It'll show 'wait' after you submitted each vote, please refresh the page after 20mins then you'll see the 'vote' icon to cast your vote for @29rain again

投票前要先登入你的twitter帳戶

每隔20分鐘可以重投

每投一票後會出現紅色'wait'按鈕, 等20分鐘後擦新網頁就會再出現綠色'vote'按鈕給重投

All polls end on July 31th

所有投票7月31號截止

Best of Twitter (Rain #5 now)

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Best_of_Twitter2011/07

Actor of the Month (Rain #9 now)

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Actor_of_the_Month/2011/07

Musician of the Month (Rain #7 now)

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Musician_of_the_Month/2011/07

Follow Me (Rain #3 now)

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Follow_Me/2011/07

Mr. Twitter (Rain #9 now)

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Mr_Twitter/2011/07

Sexiest Twitter (Rain #8 now)

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Sexiest_Twitter/2011/07

110629 Rain new MCM pic

scorpiola 2011-07-02 rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Hong Kong 'Ketchup' magazine (Vol.214)

*quoted image*

anjjo, what's going on with him? I mean the hair - hehehe. His face is gorgeous but I honestly think his hairstyle isn't good enough in my eyes - maybe it's because I'm seeing the forehead once again that's why I don't think it doesn't look that good at all? The style isn't doing it for me. I like rather the short hair instead with little bangs..... :D

Rain is a mystery to me when it comes to his love life. Who knows what is true and what not. But if Rain really has a gf (serious relationship, not only a fling or a date) then my respect to him for keeping it secret all this time without getting caught. At the latest before he enters the army, we will know if he has someone special or not. ;)

bbly, since you mentioned about his entering the army, I came across this article & want to share this here - anyway, he'll be inside soon - :sweatingbullets:<_<

Over 20,000 Soldiers Considered at Risk

Corporal Kim Min-cheon (19), who shot and killed four fellow marines on Monday, has suffered from symptoms of anxiety, personality disorders and schizophrenia, according to a personality test conducted by the military, prompting officers to place him on special watch, it was revealed on Tuesday.

The military places soldiers on special watch if they show symptoms of mental problems or have difficulties in adjusting to life as a soldier. It does not reveal the exact number of soldiers who have been on special watch, but over 5 percent of 400,000 Army troops and around 0.8 percent of the 30,000-strong Air Force are estimated to fall into this category.

The Navy and Marines have different systems of managing such conscripts than the Army and Air Force, making it difficult to assess the exact number of soldiers under special watch.

"There is no official assessment, but given the number of such conscripts in the Army, there are probably up to 20,000 in the entire military." Soldiers are considered at risk if they have a history of attempting suicide or causing harm, come from broken families, or have problems adjusting to military life. They are classified through personality tests and interviews with their commanders. Their classification is kept confidential.

Depending on rank, the military requires soldiers on special watch to meet regularly with their superior officers, while those considered to be severe cases are not posted to units handling live ammunition. But a shortage of troops apparently leads to the rules being broken, and Kim ended up at a base on Ganghwa Island that handles live ammunition.

Source : Chosun Ilbo

*quoted image*

Source:rainstorm.exblog

anjjo, looking at this fanmade calendar you posted, I missed Fugitive. You know, after a drama RAIN makes a quick move to star in a movie. I call it a clever action from him to shift the gear from drama to movie this time. It’s just too sad that the rating result of his last drama wasn’t good enough. It’s not RAIN’s fault - we're sure of this. Was it the story or the chemistry between the 2 leads? Maybe the latter weighs more (?) Sigh…. sweatingbullets.gifblush.gif

Guest bbly

bbly, since you mentioned about his entering the army, I came across this article & want to share this here - anyway, he'll be inside soon - :sweatingbullets:<_<

Over 20,000 Soldiers Considered at Risk

Corporal Kim Min-cheon (19), who shot and killed four fellow marines on Monday, has suffered from symptoms of anxiety, personality disorders and schizophrenia, according to a personality test conducted by the military, prompting officers to place him on special watch, it was revealed on Tuesday.

The military places soldiers on special watch if they show symptoms of mental problems or have difficulties in adjusting to life as a soldier. It does not reveal the exact number of soldiers who have been on special watch, but over 5 percent of 400,000 Army troops and around 0.8 percent of the 30,000-strong Air Force are estimated to fall into this category.

The Navy and Marines have different systems of managing such conscripts than the Army and Air Force, making it difficult to assess the exact number of soldiers under special watch.

"There is no official assessment, but given the number of such conscripts in the Army, there are probably up to 20,000 in the entire military." Soldiers are considered at risk if they have a history of attempting suicide or causing harm, come from broken families, or have problems adjusting to military life. They are classified through personality tests and interviews with their commanders. Their classification is kept confidential.

Depending on rank, the military requires soldiers on special watch to meet regularly with their superior officers, while those considered to be severe cases are not posted to units handling live ammunition. But a shortage of troops apparently leads to the rules being broken, and Kim ended up at a base on Ganghwa Island that handles live ammunition.

Source : Chosun Ilbo

Thanks for sharing this article! Ok, don't want to go into a political discussion here but what did you expect? Forcing young men to serve the country for 2 years, without giving them any chance to shorten it or to do something alternative. The only way of not doing is if you have health problems, are the only son of a family or if you are athletic (I think). I didn't know about this incident. But look at the age please, 19 is still a kid for me for goodness sake. What does a 19-year old doing anyway in an army. :(

God, I hope and pray Rain will get over those 2 years healthy and safely, please!

Since there is a mention here about the movie shooting, surely it refers to Flight: Close to the Sun, this is the only latest news about the film and so it is already in its final stretch. If it is about the filming of the whole movie, I guess they are fast, what do you think willenette? :lol:

[07-06] 110706 [Cloud Notice]We ask again about what we serve some food to our a

http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

--------------

We ask again about what we serve some food to our artist.

Hi, we're 7th Cloud executive board.

The information on our activity serving food to Rain and his managers, has been miscommunicated as if we will serve food to the whole filming team.

Now that it's already like this, it would be impossible for us to serve food only to the two not to make him lose face.

The movie shooting has entered its final stretch, so we try to purchase some can coffees (coffee brand 'T.O.P') and doughnuts (doughnut brand 'Krispykreme') and then serve the food to the whole team including Rain and his managers in the meaning of encouraging them.

They say the total number of staff in the team is approximatively 100, so the cost of the food products is estimated at 300,000 won.

We'd really appreciate your input on this matter.

To prevent a recurrence, we'll communicate more accurately and clearly in the future.

We're sorry about that.

credit:scorpiola@ RAINLEGEND

Since there is a mention here about the movie shooting, surely it refers to Flight: Close to the Sun, this is the only latest news about the film and so it is already in its final stretch. If it is about the filming of the whole movie, I guess they are fast, what do you think willenette? :lol:

Hi anjjo, ye, you're right, dear - I think the original schedule to complete the filming has been followed. I think that by mid-August, the movie shooting will be completed or a little earlier than that. :lol:

Hi anjjo, ye, you're right, dear - I think the original schedule to complete the filming has been followed. I think that by mid-August, the movie shooting will be completed or a little earlier than that. :lol:

willenette, good for Rain, since it was reported that he was also a producer of the movie, I guess that is one reason why the filming had been done smoothly as scheduled. The Clouds were so thoughtful to take care of his team. :lol:

11-07-07 Rain new twitter profit picture

source : 29rain @ twitter

credit:ratoka

twi.jpg

willenette, good for Rain, since it was reported that he was also a producer of the movie, I guess that is one reason why the filming had been done smoothly as scheduled. The Clouds were so thoughtful to take care of his team. :lol:

*quoted image*

anjjo, you're right again, dear. I hope the filming will go smoothly through the end. Clouds has been always so thoughtful when it comes to RAIN & has been always so supportive in all RAIN's projects. Thanks for posting this new picture on his twitter. It's a clever move from him so he could also market/promote his Korea Tour. This is good. :lol:

On the other side, we haven't heard anything up to now about Fugitive's airing in some other countries. So far, only in Japan that this drama had been aired overseas. Here in our side, still no updated news. It was reported that there are countries who bought the video rights of this series, right? Wondering what happened to them now, huh? Aside from those countries there are no more additional countries that I heard of that this drama is to be exported. You know, usually the importers decide their stance depending on the local responses to a drama series. The not so good responses in Korea during its airing seem to distract some number of buyers from across the world. Sigh.............IDK if what I feel is right..... <_<:sweatingbullets:

Mnet’s “20’s Choice” Awards is taking place at Seoul’s Sheraton Walker Hotel later tonight (July 7th). Wondering if RAIN's status here still the same? When you told me about it last time I didn't bother anymore to check & vote, sorry - blush.gif:sweatingbullets:

*** I find this theory funny. Not all the names included here are HOtness overload ... only (3) will be in my list. Of course, my 2 Big Men, RAIN & Se7en & also my fav LMH.These 3 are indeed HOT! Hahaha.........the last part is the best! :D:lol:

The "HO-tness" Factor Theory

8874-48zpgkjge2.jpg

A new mystery has arrived with the discovery of the "HO-tness Factor". If you have not realized this before we will proceed to explain you why all the 'HO' idols are so 'HO't.

It may be a coincidence, perhaps destiny or just good luck, but in the world of k-pop idols the ones that share the "HO" letters on their names are without doubt "HO-t" guys.

"HO-nestly" science can not explain this new phenomenon but we will try to do it.

To prove this interesting theory we will introduce the list of the "HO-t" idols.

YunHO (TVXQ)

CHOi Dong Wook (Se7en)

Jung Ji HOon (Rain)

8874-ahu69oekc7.jpg

CHOi Seung Hyun (T.O.P)

Lee Min HO

Seung HO (MBLAQ)

Dong HO (U-Kiss)

JunHO (2PM)

Lee HOng Ki (F.T. Island)

MinHO (SHINee)

Kim JunHO

Kang HO (Co-Ed School)

Lee HO Won (Hoya) (Infinite)

CHOi Jong Hun (F.T. Island)

HOon Min (U-Kiss)

SunHO (Boyfriend)

CHOi Da Bin (Touch)

ZHOu Mi (Super Junior M)

CHOi Siwon

Kang HO Dong

Oops, Kang Ho Dong destroys our theory.

Well not all the guys with the letters H and O in their names are hot but almost all of them can be included on the list.

Source : gokpop

Guest bbly

*quoted image*

It is very good for him if the movie really finishes in August as he will have enough to do for his tour! He won't have any break, but that's Rain as usual.

Yes, loving his new twitter picture as well, very good choice! ;)

anjjo, you're right again, dear. I hope the filming will go smoothly through the end. Clouds has been always so thoughtful when it comes to RAIN & has been always so supportive in all RAIN's projects. Thanks for posting this new picture on his twitter. It's a clever move from him so he could also market/promote his Korea Tour. This is good. :lol:

On the other side, we haven't heard anything up to now about Fugitive's airing in some other countries. So far, only in Japan that this drama had been aired overseas. Here in our side, still no updated news. It was reported that there are countries who bought the video rights of this series, right? Wondering what happened to them now, huh? Aside from those countries there are no more additional countries that I heard of that this drama is to be exported. You know, usually the importers decide their stance depending on the local responses to a drama series. The not so good responses in Korea during its airing seem to distract some number of buyers from across the world. Sigh.............IDK if what I feel is right..... <_<:sweatingbullets:

Mnet’s “20’s Choice” Awards is taking place at Seoul’s Sheraton Walker Hotel later tonight (July 7th). Wondering if RAIN's status here still the same? When you told me about it last time I didn't bother anymore to check & vote, sorry - blush.gif:sweatingbullets:

willenette, it is really a smart move to advertise his concerts. :lol:

About Fugitive Plan B, I have not even seen a teaser at TV5, the outfit that bought its rights, but as of now it is not showing any drama from Korea so I am just waiting any info from you when it will be aired in the Phl. I noticed that many 2010 Koreanovelas were already/currently aired in the other 2 big channels so I am also alarmed.

I lost interest in the Mnet’s “20’s Choice” Awards since I know Rain is a sure non-winner. Anyway, as you say, we can move on. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Eng Trans]11-07-08 Rain @ twitter

ratoka @ /rain-cloud.co.kr

t1%2813%29.PNG

---------------------------------------------------------------------

11-06-17 Onstyle - Gossip House_Rain Best Male star body NO5

ratoka 2011-07-07

Credit : onlyone0625

gh.JPG

willenette, it is really a smart move to advertise his concerts. :lol:

About Fugitive Plan B, I have not even seen a teaser at TV5, the outfit that bought its rights, but as of now it is not showing any drama from Korea so I am just waiting any info from you when it will be aired in the Phl. I noticed that many 2010 Koreanovelas were already/currently aired in the other 2 big channels so I am also alarmed.

I lost interest in the Mnet’s “20’s Choice” Awards since I know Rain is a sure non-winner. Anyway, as you say, we can move on. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------

ratoka @ /rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

11-06-17 Onstyle - Gossip House_Rain Best Male star body NO5

ratoka 2011-07-07

Credit : onlyone0625

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, you're right about those K-dramas airing now in both big networks here. Even the one, which I was done watching & just ended airing in Korea will be shown right away here. Isn't it a shame? I could only hope somehow that a different network could have gotten the Fugitive video rights............It could have been aired already by this time. Sigh........

Update : I was told that some tapes have been received from Korea already but not all yet - They also have started dubbing this in Tagalog.

Thanks for posting his new tweet here. What a nice words coming from him. About this survey from Onstyle Gossip House, so curious who are the rest before him, huh? Why only no.5? :rolleyes:

anjjo, actor Cha Seung-won (41) has been chosen as the best body beating younger actors in their 20's like RAIN – hahaha. He’s the 'Hottest Six Pack'. For those who’s not familiar with him he was the male lead in the drama, "The Greatest Love", which was just ended. :)

Hi anjjo, you're right about those K-dramas airing now in both big networks here. Even the one, which I was done watching & just ended airing in Korea will be shown right away here. Isn't it a shame? I could only hope somehow that a different network could have gotten the Fugitive video rights............It could have been aired already by this time. Sigh........

Update : I was told that some tapes have been received from Korea already but not all yet - They also have started dubbing this in Tagalog.

willenette, thanks for the update. I am so glad that I have something to look forward to. :wub::D

BTW, here's your other man se7en, I guess they are close and value each other's friendship. :lol:

11-07-08 se7en mention Rain @ twitter

source : http://yfrog.com/ki12fedj

지훈이형~ I love u~~!!!! Thank u sooooo much~~!!! PS... 진짜루 비오면... 형이 다 책임져~~~!!!!!! ^^ http://yfrog.com/ki12fedj

se7en.jpg

se7en2.PNG

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

willenette, thanks for the update. I am so glad that I have something to look forward to. :wub::D

BTW, here's your other man se7en, I guess they are close and value each other's friendship. :lol:

11-07-08 se7en mention Rain @ twitter

source : http://yfrog.com/ki12fedj

지훈이형~ I love u~~!!!! Thank u sooooo much~~!!! PS... 진짜루 비오면... 형이 다 책임져~~~!!!!!! ^^ http://yfrog.com/ki12fedj

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo, no problem, dear - at least, we know that it's starting to move - Thanks for posting here the tweet of my other man.....Don't guess.....hehehe - because they're really very close ever since RAIN debuted. They're like brothers also. So, please love him, too - hahaha. I hope we could get the exact translation of what he tweeted..........I think he opened another resto that's why, RAIN sent him this standing flower. The flower is so nice, right? And the name "RAIN" is so huge that you could almost see it from afar. Good, that he uses "RAIN" here & not "Jung Ji Hoon" - Take a look at Se7en - he's also so yummy, right? He’s freaking hot here! Please answer me, dear - hahaha. I feel happy for him that his business is doing fine. His steamed chicken business is gaining favorable reception from most of his colleagues. Maybe he has always time to check & take care of it unlike the case of RAIN he has a hard time finding time maybe because he's always so busy. But RAIN deserves where he is now! He has everything now except one thing : the girl who could love him more. :lol:

anjjo, no problem, dear - at least, we know that it's starting to move - Thanks for posting here the tweet of my other man.....Don't guess.....hehehe - because they're really very close ever since RAIN debuted. They're like brothers also. So, please love him, too - hahaha. I hope we could get the exact translation of what he tweeted..........I think he opened another resto that's why, RAIN sent him this standing flower. The flower is so nice, right? And the name "RAIN" is so huge that you could almost see it from afar. Good, that he uses "RAIN" here & not "Jung Ji Hoon" - Take a look at Se7en - he's also so yummy, right? He’s freaking hot here! Please answer me, dear - hahaha. I feel happy for him that his business is doing fine. His steamed chicken business is gaining favorable reception from most of his colleagues. Maybe he has always time to check & take care of it unlike the case of RAIN he has a hard time finding time maybe because he's always so busy. But RAIN deserves where he is now! He has everything now except one thing : the girl who could love him more. :lol:

willenette, yes, I don't need to guess, I realized now that Rain and Se7en have a great friendly relationship which started when both of them attended the same high school. Of course, I love and like Se7en too the same way as I am interested with the likes of JYP, God, MBLAQ, etc., the rest at the JYPE stable and those friends who are all identified with Rain, since news about them also have something to do with him. Se7en might not be as successful as Rain career wise but the latter can get very good pointers from the former with regard to maintaining a lasting love life like what Se7en is now enjoying with Park Han Byul. :lol:

Anyway, here is the translation of the twits, which I think is the correct one -

ratoka 2011-07-08 rain-cloud.co.kr

twitter_1%281%29.PNG

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[08-Jul-11][allkpop]Rain Big Bang, 2NE1, and BoA send their best wishes to Se7en

On July 8th, Se7en thanked Big Bang, 2NE1, Rain, and BoA through his Twitter for supporting the new opening of his chicken restaurant, Yeolbong, at a new location in Hongdae.

He first tweeted to Rain, “Jihoon-hyung~ I love u~~!!!! Thank u sooooo much~~!!! PS… If it really rains.. you’ll have to take the blame~~~!!! ^^“. Rain had sent a congratulatory flower stand with the amusing message, “On opening day, ‘rain’ should come!”

He then tweeted to BoA, “BoA sunbae-nim!!! Thank you~ I’ll work harder ^^ Thank you sooo much ma sis~“. BoA’s flower stand came with the message, “From sunbae BoA who debuted 11 years ago. Finally, Yeolbong chicken!”

Finally, he tweeted to his fellow label mates, “BIGBANG & 2NE1 I love u all~~~^^“, with the below photos. They had also sent congratulatory flower stands with the messages, “BIG BANG. We’re Yeolbong VIP!!“, and “2NE1 YG.ent. Yeolbong is the best!”

Fans left comments such as, “Congratulations!”, “I’ll have to come try it!“, and “Rain are you really going to take responsibility if it rains?”

It’s nice to see fellow celebrities supporting Se7en and his extremely popular restaurant!

Source + Photos: Se7en’s Twitter //allkpop

A1.jpg

Guest bbly

willenette, yes, I don't need to guess, I realized now that Rain and Se7en have a great friendly relationship which started when both of them attended the same high school. Of course, I love and like Se7en too the same way as I am interested with the likes of JYP, God, MBLAQ, etc., the rest at the JYPE stable and those friends who are all identified with Rain, since news about them also have something to do with him. Se7en might not be as successful as Rain career wise but the latter can get very good pointers from the former with regard to maintaining a lasting love life like what Se7en is now enjoying with Park Han Byul. :lol:

I have to agree withh anjjo, I admit even if entertainers claim that they are friends or close, I am never sure what is really true or not. I mean I knew that those 2 were on good terms and know each other since a long time, but I am didn't realize as anjjo how close they really are and I like this close friendship they share very much!

Congrats Se7en for his next restaurant, and this time in Hongdae!

Congrats Se7en for his next restaurant, and this time in Hongdae!

bbly, here's the video for this. :D

11-07-09 Fancam - Rain Leaving YEOLBONG restaurant (Se7en chicken restaurant)

source : parkhyejin977 @ twitter // ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raPzWvyIg5Q

se.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------

[July-10-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain is mentioned in KBS TV's YunYeGaJunGye.

Aired on July 9th.

yt.JPG

- Brief summary -

Actress 'Kim Nam Joo' who is married to actor 'Kim Seung Woo', speaks about Rain.

Actress 'Choi Ji Woo', actress 'Song Hye Kyo', Rain, etc. live close to me.

'Choi Ji Woo' moved a while ago, and Rain is, in particular, my nextdoor neighbor.

Once my female staff visited our home and asked me to help her get his autograph.

So when I called and asked him hesitantly, he willingly took my request and visited our home to sign an autograph for her at first hand. Furthermore, he even posed for a photo with her. He is a very kind person.

Credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

Brief translation by rain bird.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain Lotte Goods

Credit : rizukawana's blog // rain

c1.jpg

c2%281%29.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I will also cry if I was there. :tears:

[10-Jul-11][allkpop]Rain holds his final fan meet with Japanese fans before his enlistment

7%282%29.jpg

1%286%29.jpg

2%284%29.jpg

3%283%29.jpg

4%282%29.jpg

5%282%29.jpg

On July 9th, Rain held the “Lotte Rain Premium Concert 2011“, his last fan meeting before his enlistment.

Over 1,000 Japanese fans flocked from Tokyo, Osaka, and Fukuoka to show up for the event. MBLAQ opened up the concert with a congratulatory stage before Rain emerged, greeting the audience in Japanese with, “Are you all well? This is Rain.”

Rain began, “It’s my fourth year this year modeling for Lotte Duty Free. I’m thankful for the experience since it has allowed me to become closer with my Japanese fans. I’m overjoyed at being able to be with you all one last time before my enlistment.”

The fan meet concert was comprised of an honest Q&A segment and a 30 minute talk show that featured stories from his Asian tour, recent whereabouts, and future plans. At the mention of his enlistment this year, fans were brought to tears at the thought of having to let their star go.

A high five event with each of the 1,000 fans concluded the fan meet. One fan from Tokyo said, “I personally came at the thought of this being the last time I’d ever see him before his enlistment. I’d like to thank the sponsors for this event.”

Source + Photos: BNT News via Naver //allkpop

*quoted image*

------------------------------------------------------------

[July-10-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain is mentioned in KBS TV's YunYeGaJunGye.

Aired on July 9th.

*quoted image*

So Rain kept his word and went to the restaurant of Se7en. I wonder if this is only for support or if the food is really good loooool. Seriously, how many restaurants did Se7en now open in this short time? Maybe he should take it easy for the moment and just wait and see how it goes now (once the celebrities are gone and if there are only "normal" guests).

But said that, this restaurant must be on the to-do list as well if as fans you are in Seoul. ;)

I don't know this actress at all but she is the next-door neighbor of Rain apparently. I thought one of his neighbors is the host of this tv-show (forgot the name now shoot), where he appeared alone and also with the Fugitive staff.

Regarding Lotte fan meeting: I think I would have cried too anjjo when being there, it must be so hard, thinking every time this was the last time. I hope the fans enjoyed each moment with Rain. And the goodies look very good.

I don't know this actress at all but she is the next-door neighbor of Rain apparently. I thought one of his neighbors is the host of this tv-show (forgot the name now shoot), where he appeared alone and also with the Fugitive staff.

Regarding Lotte fan meeting: I think I would have cried too anjjo when being there, it must be so hard, thinking every time this was the last time. I hope the fans enjoyed each moment with Rain. And the goodies look very good.

bbly, Kim Nam Joo is the wife of Kim Seung Woo, the host of the talk show "Win Win" where Rain had guested to promote Fugitive Plan B and they are neighbors. I recalled that KSW kept on saying that Rain's house is much bigger than his and that he is very rich. :lol: I don't know but I think that show had already been axed.

As we expected, the fan meeting had been emotional, :tears: but was that truly his last considering his new plans for the future? :unsure::lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain during Filming singn for DC

ratoka 2011-07-10 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

SOURCE : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=301489&page=1&bbs=

f4.jpg

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

f5.jpg

f6.jpg

F7.jpg

[08-Jul-11][allkpop]Rain Big Bang, 2NE1, and BoA send their best wishes to Se7en

On July 8th, Se7en thanked Big Bang, 2NE1, Rain, and BoA through his Twitter for supporting the new opening of his chicken restaurant, Yeolbong, at a new location in Hongdae.

He first tweeted to Rain, “Jihoon-hyung~ I love u~~!!!! Thank u sooooo much~~!!! PS… If it really rains.. you’ll have to take the blame~~~!!! ^^“. Rain had sent a congratulatory flower stand with the amusing message, “On opening day, ‘rain’ should come!”

He then tweeted to BoA, “BoA sunbae-nim!!! Thank you~ I’ll work harder ^^ Thank you sooo much ma sis~“. BoA’s flower stand came with the message, “From sunbae BoA who debuted 11 years ago. Finally, Yeolbong chicken!”

Finally, he tweeted to his fellow label mates, “BIGBANG & 2NE1 I love u all~~~^^“, with the below photos. They had also sent congratulatory flower stands with the messages, “BIG BANG. We’re Yeolbong VIP!!“, and “2NE1 YG.ent. Yeolbong is the best!”

Fans left comments such as, “Congratulations!”, “I’ll have to come try it!“, and “Rain are you really going to take responsibility if it rains?”

It’s nice to see fellow celebrities supporting Se7en and his extremely popular restaurant!

Source + Photos: Se7en’s Twitter //allkpop

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this. Ye, I really wanna go there when I visit Korea again. I feel happy that Yeolbong Chicken (chicken... yummy - it makes me feel hungry) has a lot of supporters. especially from Se7en's colleagues namely, RAIN! That's so sweet of Rain. I see that he is really so supportive when it comes to Se7en. How nice is it that they are supporting each other. It shows that they are really good friends although they're rivals in the industry. It’s really nice to see such a good friendship between the two of them. Congratulations, Se7en! He's now a certified businessman! :sweatingbullets:

*quoted image*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I will also cry if I was there. :tears:

[10-Jul-11][allkpop]Rain holds his final fan meet with Japanese fans before his enlistment

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

On July 9th, Rain held the “Lotte Rain Premium Concert 2011“, his last fan meeting before his enlistment.

Over 1,000 Japanese fans flocked from Tokyo, Osaka, and Fukuoka to show up for the event. MBLAQ opened up the concert with a congratulatory stage before Rain emerged, greeting the audience in Japanese with, “Are you all well? This is Rain.”

Rain began, “It’s my fourth year this year modeling for Lotte Duty Free. I’m thankful for the experience since it has allowed me to become closer with my Japanese fans. I’m overjoyed at being able to be with you all one last time before my enlistment.”

The fan meet concert was comprised of an honest Q&A segment and a 30 minute talk show that featured stories from his Asian tour, recent whereabouts, and future plans. At the mention of his enlistment this year, fans were brought to tears at the thought of having to let their star go.

A high five event with each of the 1,000 fans concluded the fan meet. One fan from Tokyo said, “I personally came at the thought of this being the last time I’d ever see him before his enlistment. I’d like to thank the sponsors for this event.”

Source + Photos: BNT News via Naver //allkpop

anjjo, thanks for sharing this video clip of his departure from Se7en's resto. Also, thanks for sharing this article about the fanmeet. I' m happy to see that he's enjoying himself before he goes. I will miss RAIN so much soon. So, this is his last fanmeet........Sigh.....can you imagine the entertainment world without Rain? Wahhhhh....I need something to wash away my blues. I bet MBLAQ will miss him a lot too.. & vice-versa. <_<:sweatingbullets:

So Rain kept his word and went to the restaurant of Se7en. I wonder if this is only for support or if the food is really good loooool. Seriously, how many restaurants did Se7en now open in this short time? Maybe he should take it easy for the moment and just wait and see how it goes now (once the celebrities are gone and if there are only "normal" guests).

But said that, this restaurant must be on the to-do list as well if as fans you are in Seoul. ;)

Hi bbly, I have a friend who had tried his steamed chicken in Gangnam branch & said it's really good. This is his 4th outlet.....already. They're both lucky with his partner here. :lol: