Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Mar-24-2011]<Notice from rain-cloud> The recruitment of 8th Cloud membership members has closed +There will be an additional recruitment soon.

Hi, we're the 7th term Cloud executive board.

The recruitment of 8th Cloud membership members has closed.

But, there will be an additional recruitment after the ranks of the listed members are upgraded (the work takes a couple of weeks to complete) when the list is checked out.

So if those who didn't join the 8th term Cloud fan club, wait for just a little longer, they can apply for 8th term Cloud membership members during that time.

(We've heard there are many of 7th term Cloud membership members who have lost opportunities of becoming members of the 8th Cloud fan club, so we'll send them text messages in a lump. If there is anyone who hasn't yet join the 8th Cloud fan club, please let him or her know the information.)

And, we try to start the recruitment of the 8th term fan club's election commission and the election of the 8th term executive board as soon as the ranks are upgraded unless something major comes up.

So, only those who have joined the 8th term fan club within the period of the scheduled time, have the opportunity to elect the 8th term executive board or to run in the election.

But as of yet the schedule for the additional recruitment is unclear, so please frequently visit this site, and check the schedule.

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?board_id=b_08062719294427&ref=3367&page=1

English translation by rain bird

-----------------------------------------

Rain wearing Fedora hat

ratoka 2011-03-25

rain-cloud.co.kr

P0.JPG

03.23.11 [Pic] Rain Leaving The Airport In Thailand

*Special thanks to a special Thai cloud and close friend for sharing this, although I’m not sure when exactly he departed Thailand.

*quoted image*

credit:dsl99a@sixtofive1982

I thought he was already back in Korea on 23 (meaning he left Thailand on 22). Hmmm, so there was something I misunderstood. Because a fan wrote during an account that she saw Rain shooting the movie (and it was March 22).

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that the hat looks very small on this picture? Or did Rain's head grow looool?

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this airport departure from Thailand to Korea. I'm sure bbly could see this later..... :sweatingbullets:

[Mar-24-2011]<Eng.trans> The thing that happened when Rain met the Air Force Chief of Staff. (fromTwitter)

respect0625 체~

비느님ㅋㅋ 레드머플러촬영때문에 타배우들과 같이 참모총장님 만나셨는데 비느님이 참모총장님 어깨에 어깨동무를 해서 비느님 가고 난 후 부대에서 일대 소란이 일어났었데요ㅋㅋㅋ 그 모습을 지켜보던 그들이 보기에는 쇼킹했었나봐요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ어떡해욬ㅋㅋ

respect0625 pooh~

The cast of movie 'Red Muffler' including Rain met the Air Force Chief of Staff to rerange their schedule to fim the movie.

At that time, it was said Rain put his arm around the chief's shoulders, just conversationally.

After Rain left, that caused the air unit to be thrown into an uproar because it was probably the most shocking thing that had ever happened to the soldiers. That's awful ㅋㅋㅋ

Source : http://twitter.com/respect0625

English translation by rain bird.

Thanks dear, I have seen and I am happy to have one airport picture after all.

Regarding this tweet about the "uproar" in the army unit, I don't know if it is really true or a bit exaggerated. Rain is a very respectful person, who knows how to "behave". So if he put his arm on the high ranking's officer's shoulder, for sure it was ok. Or maybe I am just too much fan here and try to defend him. :P

I thought he was already back in Korea on 23 (meaning he left Thailand on 22). Hmmm, so there was something I misunderstood. Because a fan wrote during an account that she saw Rain shooting the movie (and it was March 22).

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that the hat looks very small on this picture? Or did Rain's head grow looool?

Thanks dear, I have seen and I am happy to have one airport picture after all.

Regarding this tweet about the "uproar" in the army unit, I don't know if it is really true or a bit exaggerated. Rain is a very respectful person, who knows how to "behave". So if he put his arm on the high ranking's officer's shoulder, for sure it was ok. Or maybe I am just too much fan here and try to defend him. :P

Hi bbly, about him using that Fedora hat, I think the size is just good enough for him.....You know, when I saw him wearing that kind of hat I suddenly think of my other man, BYJ - that kind of hat is his favorite - hehehe. :lol:

[Mar-25-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's own special method of shaking off the cold (from Twitter)

감기 걸려서 콧물찔찔 흘리고있는데 정지훈님이 레몬 넣은 물 마시고 자기 이름 열번 부르고자면 무조건 낳을거라는데 한번 해볼까 심하게 고민중이다 어쨌든 비느님이니깐~ 11시간전 via Twitter for Android

When I caught a cold with a nonstop runny nose, Rain taught me how to get rid of the cold by saying, "Drink water with lemon added and call my name 10 times, and you'll get over your cold and no question asked."

I'm seriously thinking about giving it a try. Anyway, since it is the god Rain, I will try~

Source : gangyoon kevin ra @ http://twitter.com/kevinra

Re-up by DC http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=295478&page=1&bbs=

----------------------------------------

Rain and 2PM record messages to help Japan's relief efforts

Mar 25 2011 05:53

5bfca3a4a2bb0de84fc767c780ff6b54.jpg

Rain and 2PM recently recorded messages of support to the Japanese Red Cross Society in collaboration with MTV Asia.

In the videos, both artists expressed their concerns over the devastating earthquake in Japan on March 11th. While 2PM’s Taecyeon and Nichkhun talked in English and requested for everyone to make a difference by donating to any charity in the world helping the victims of the earthquake and tsunami, Rain gave a heartfelt message of hope in Korean, encouraging everyone in Japan.

Take a look at their two videos below:

Just like Rain and 2PM, artists from SM Entertainment have also joined this campaign by MTV Asia and the International Federation of Red Cross. If you would like to know how to help out the relief efforts be sure to visit www.ifrc.org.

Sources: MTV Asia, latenighttragedies, 2pmalways2011, and scorpiolabibi,

koreaboo.com

Rain takes the pilot’s seat in Red Scarf

by javabeans | March 18, 2011

*quoted image*

Filming has begun this week on the South-Korean-fighter-pilots-bombard-the-North blockbuster movie Red Scarf, wherein Rain (Runaway Plan B) goes Top Gun playing the fighter-pilot hero. Shin Se-kyung (High Kick Through the Roof) stars as his love interest.

The first shoots took place on March 15 at a Kangnam club in Seoul, and also featured actors Kim Sung-soo, Lee Hana, and Lee Jong-seok, all pictured below. (It still surprises me how Shin Se-kyung has been able to leapfrog her way over more experienced stars into plum leading roles like this one, and Blue Salt with Song Kang-ho and Chun Jung-myung. Girl has got some effective management, that’s for sure.)

With the exception of Shin, the rest all play pilots, and Rain in particular underwent aviation training at the Air Force Medical Center prior to filming. The production has gained the cooperation of the military, and for the next three weeks, filming will take place at the Air Force’s 11th combat unit.

Rain said, “The cast has great chemistry together. We’re off to a bright start.”

Red Scarf is planning for a November release. No doubt the Rain-goes-to-the-military story will be at its peak, since he’s off to fulfill his service sometime this year, and Red Scarf is (reportedly) his last project. And you know what that means: Get ready for months upon months of “last” photo shoots and interviews before he finally enlists! Let’s see if he can beat out Kim Nam-gil and Hyun Bin in number of “final” endeavors. I’m thinking yes.

*quoted image*

Via My Daily

Source:dramabeans

------------------------------

Rain passes Red Muffler High-G Testing/Training with Flying Colors

19 March 2011

*quoted image*

According to Star News and The Korea Defense Daily, Rain amazed spectators as he successfully withstood his High-G pilot testing at the ROK Aerospace Medical Center, in preparation for his role in the film, Red Muffler.

Rain and fellow actor Lee Jong Seok, who play combat pilots in the film, took part in special pilot training that included High-G force testing. Actress Shin Se Kyung and actors Yu Joon Sahng and Jung Kyung Ho, who weren’t yet scheduled for filming, dropped by the medical center to cheer on Rain and Jong Seok during their trials.

High-G training and testing subjects aviators and astronauts to high levels of acceleration and is designed to prevent a G-induced Loss Of Consciousness (G-LOC), a situation that can occur when g-forces move the blood away from the brain to the extent that the pilot loses consciousness. Rain was able to withstand 9g-forces, a level which is difficult even for highly-trained, physically fit pilots to handle without blacking out. The cast and crew also had to undergo background screenings by the Air Force Security Service, so that they could film some of the more crucial scenes on location at the 11th Air Force Combat Wing.

Red Muffler, a remake of the 1964 Korean film of the same name, is said to be a story about how mortal combat affects the lives and loves of the brave pilots of the Republic of Korea’s Air Force. Three weeks of filming on the airbase is scheduled to start on March 21. The movie is set for release in November 2011.

Sources:

Star News via Nate (English translation by rain bird of Rain Europe)

The Korea Defense Daily

ETC Aircrew Training

*quoted image*

Fr.:hellokpop.com

anjjo, thanks for posting the poster of the original "Red Scarf" - I'm also excited to see the poster of RAIN's movie soon. Although we know that this is a remake, I really hope the story will somewhat derails from original one. The original(war movie) was about a widow of a military pilot who falls in love again. She falls for a man her husband’s friend introduces her two after his death. "Living In The Sky" is about a man who joins the air force and grows from a pilot to a soldier. This movie is about the mortal combat and lives and loves of ROK Air Force's pilots. So, this might not be the same with the original. Who knows, maybe with new storyline, LITS will be more entertaining? Hopefully……. :lol:

*** Want to share this here since this is interesting.....Hmm…..it will be interesting as well to see what the result is of this panel discussion. Will this really change what is currently being practiced? I hope they do improve how the Kpop industry works so no one will suffer anymore. Good to see most the management companies gathered & attended this. I hope change is coming. I agree that companies (especially big ones) should accept fewer trainees to slow down the rate of new idol groups flooding in. Looking at them now – wow, that's a heavy bunch of competitors. I wonder what changes, if any, they are going to implement because taking action is the hard part. Reading this article made me realize how trainee's life must be really exhausting in Korea. And having an education is important for all! So, a change is definitely needed! Besides, I want to post Jung Wook's (coming from JYPE)picture here - he's the CEO of JYPE & he's the representative of JTune. :lol:

Agency CEOs attend panel discussion on reforming the entertainment management industry

20110324_sm_debate_11.jpg

On March 24th, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism released an investigative report made by Professor Kim Min Kyu of Aju University, which detailed the inner workings of entertainment agencies.

His report revealed that entertainment agencies housed an average of 100 trainees, 70 of whom are in their teens, and even a considerable amount of elementary graduates. Trainees are instructed for an average of 14.57 months before they are put in a potential group and undergo official preparations for a debut, rounding out to a total time of 16.30 months. The average trainee contract lasts for 4.22 years, and contracts for debuting stars average 7 years, in accordance to the FTC.

Their average day begins at around 6:00 to 7:00 PM, when they return from school; the trainees often go home by 10:00 or 11:00 PM. Although they didn’t report any rules or regimens that they saw as ‘unfair’, the trainees did mention that there were demands of strict diets.

JYP Entertainment CEO, Jung Wook

20110324_sm_debate_21.jpg

When asked if they felt their agencies were infringing upon their private rights and lives, the trainees said no. Those who admitted to it explained that they understood why it was done, and thought of it as something necessary to overcome in order to become a star.

Teenage celebrities also admitted to missing 80% of their classes, and that most do not alert the school before they take long periods of absence for their promotions.

In response to the report, a debate on reforming and improving the entertainment management industry was held at the SM Entertainment building at 10:00 AM KST on March 25th.

The debate was attended by Kim Young Min (SM Entertainment CEO), Jung Wook (JYP Entertainment CEO), Yang Min Suk (YG Entertainment CEO), Hong Seung Sung (Cube Entertainment CEO), Ryu Shi Kwan (R’s Company CEO), Hong Jong Gu (Vice-chairman of the Entertainment Management Association), An Jung Dae (President of the Entertainment Production Association), Lee Hyo Jung (President of the Broadcasting & Performance Association), Tae Jin Ah (President of the Singers’ Association), and many others.

Source: Edaily, Star News, korea.com

Hi bbly, about him using that Fedora hat, I think the size is just good enough for him.....You know, when I saw him wearing that kind of hat I suddenly think of my other man, BYJ - that kind of hat is his favorite - hehehe. :lol:

I think that those kind of hats fit him really, really well too (although my all-time favourite is when he wears a beanie). But this one is just too small for my taste and it makes his head look big.

anjjo, thanks for posting the poster of the original "Red Scarf" - I'm also excited to see the poster of RAIN's movie soon. Although we know that this is a remake, I really hope the story will somewhat derails from original one. The original(war movie) was about a widow of a military pilot who falls in love again. She falls for a man her husband’s friend introduces her two after his death. "Living In The Sky" is about a man who joins the air force and grows from a pilot to a soldier. This movie is about the mortal combat and lives and loves of ROK Air Force's pilots. So, this might not be the same with the original. Who knows, maybe with new storyline, LITS will be more entertaining? Hopefully……. :lol:

I think they will change couple of things in the script compared to the original one. I have the feeling - since SSK is very young and for sure will play a young character - she won't be widowed or something like this in this new version of the movie.

11-01-18 Rain @ Cartier fair (Switzerland)

ratoka 2011-03-25

rain-cloud.co.kr

11-01-18 Rain @ Cartier fair (Switzerland)

credit as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Really like the 1st picture. Love how Rain plays around with that camera.

I think that those kind of hats fit him really, really well too (although my all-time favourite is when he wears a beanie). But this one is just too small for my taste and it makes his head look big.

I think they will change couple of things in the script compared to the original one. I have the feeling - since SSK is very young and for sure will play a young character - she won't be widowed or something like this in this new version of the movie.

Really like the 1st picture. Love how Rain plays around with that camera.

Hi bbly, between fedora & beanie, of course I love beanie, too! For me, beanie fits well for young people like him - hehehe while fedora for adults.....hahaha. Kidding aside, he looks very good in beanie..... :lol:

[Mar-25-2011]<Eng.trans> [Full ver] 110325 CRN_ FM90.0 Music Radio_ Rain interview.

- Rain makes a special guest appearance on "Sound of Music FM900", a Chinese radio show, on March 25th-

110325163649bd05ad43bfe777.jpg

[Full 36:38]

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-CTIKe6lzEo/

1:26

Hi, everyone. This is Rain.

2:13~28

MC : You are the first global star to make a special appearance on this program, so many people are listening to it.

Rain : Thank you.

2:46

You are known as an honorary ambassador for a campaign to help prevent desertification. Would you introduce me to the work?

2:54~3:19

Rain : As a representative of young men, I've been named an honorary ambassador for the campaign.

I've come to sing a song, Treasure, as part of the campaign.

In this endeavor, I'll also talk about the campaign at my concert tomorrow.

4:56

Rain : I practiced a lot in front of this studio just a minute ago.

5:08

Rain : Zeon I

5:13

Rain : These words are easier to speak because they are short.

5:36~5:44

Rain : I still haven't had lunch. I was afraid that I would be late in heavy traffic, so I got here about one hour ago, and I was waiting in this place.

5:54~5:58

Rain : I think it's hardly the thing to arrive late because it's been a long time since my fans and I last met.

6:13

MC : What do you call " I'm hungry " in Korean? Baegopdah?

6:14

Rain : Yes, Baegopdah.

6:45

Rain : I think 'It's Raining' song was released about 6 years ago.

7:02~7:05

Rain : I'll sing several different songs including this song during this concert.

10:45

Rain : When my eyes are changed.

11:16

MC : Your eyes are attractive. [eyes are called 'Nun'(눈) in Korean] [‘Your eyes are attractive' are 'Maeryuckjeoidah' (매력적이다) in Korean]

11:42~11:52

Rain : 'Red Muffler' is a movie about combat planes, and exciting battle scenes on the air will be seen in the movie.

12:04~12:08

Rain : I boarded a combat plane once.

12:08~12:30

Rain : I passed a training course at high pressure and carried out exercises in a drill that includes aircrafts.

12:52

Rain : You speak Korean very well.

13:10~13:32

Rain : This is not at all an easy thing to do because I'm trained under conditions that closely resemble real combat, compared to what the process was not that hard during the drama 'Full House' shoot.

14:16~14:18

Rain : I've exercised a lot and lost a lot of weight and consequently feels better.

14:32

Rain : I think I've completed to build six packs.

14:37~14:46

Rain : In my case, I put on weight in winter, while I lose some weight in spring.

15:21~15:37

Rain : I find myself speaking such an exciting tune in dialect when I soak up the atmosphere where I interact with my fans in opening up each others minds during my live concert.

19:53~20:23

Rain : Thank you. From my 5th album 'Back To The Basic', Love Song is a R&B song, both 'Same' and 'Hip Song' are pop dance-style songs. So, this album includes 4 different tracks.

20:57~21:18

Rain : In the album, an androgynous image that expresses a long eyelashes style, a bling bling style, etc. is created.

21:37~21:45

Rain : I don't like things way it is, so I try to give variety to my albums.

22:08~22:17

Rain :They think that I am tough, but I'm a charmer towards my girl friend. However, now I have no girl friend.

22:37~22:43

Rain : I think I share some traits with the character I played on 'Full House"

23:09~23:26

Rain : The song (Love Song) on this album released in Korea last year was number one for several weeks. It was more successful than I had expected, so I was very surprised.

23:42~23:50

Rain : This album will also come out in China soon. I hope to get a lot of support and interest form all of you. If I receive considerable response to the album, I intend to do more music activities in China.

26:44

Rain : I've tried hard to live up to your expectations.

26:47~26:51

Rain : I've been trying to focus on what I should do to make no mistake and to entertain all of you for this concert.

27:07

27:37~ 27:50

Rain: There will be a spectacular laser show this time compared to what I used to just sing while applying special effects to my performances, so you will probably be surprised by the scene if you are at my concert.

28:07

Rain : What's 'laser show' called in Chinese? 'Zigwoang show'?

28:15

28:31~28:40

Rain : I've tried all genres of music, but I want to combine dance with rock later.

29:26~29:30

Rain : 'Hip Song' by definition means just having a great time, swaying your hips to the music.

31:21~31:43

Rain : I think it is exciting and fun to see a lot of people showing much interest in me even if the overmuch concern can often cause misunderstanding.

I feel much better after hearing that many of you always watch me pursue my dreams of becoming a better artist, so I try to always work hard as a singer and actor.

32:24~32:45

Rain : My new album for all of Asia or for the whole world will come out soon.

I'm trying to work on the music with several talented musicians in this endeavor.

Also, drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' that ran in Korea last year, will seem to be shown in China soon.

In addition, I'll do a new film or a new drama in a relatively short period of time.

I hope to get a lot of support and interest from you.

33:22

Rain : I love you. (in Chinese)

33:35

Rain : Thank you (in Chinese)

33:37

Rain : Oh, that's right!

33:45

Rain : Thank you (in Chinese)

Credit: Audio recorded by 金夫人0咩丫 @ baidu rain bar // Audio Edited by scorpiola // scorpiola @ tudou

Brief translation by rain bird.

---------------------------------------------

JVJQ is the cosmetics brand for women in China that Rain was recently appointed as endorser.

[HQ] 110325 Rain @ JVJQ Press Conf in beijing

ratoka 2011-03-26

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit as tagged //cap by ratoka +cloudchina

1%2814%29.jpg

2%2813%29.jpg

3%287%29.jpg

4%286%29.jpg

5%286%29.jpg

6%286%29.jpg

7%286%29.jpg

8%286%29.jpg

9%286%29.jpg

10%2812%29.jpg

11%2812%29.jpg

12%2810%29.jpg

13%288%29.jpg

14%288%29.jpg

15%286%29.jpg

16%286%29.jpg

17%286%29.jpg

18%285%29.jpg

19%285%29.jpg

20%285%29.jpg

8%287%29.jpg

------------------------------------

[Mar-26-2911]<Eng.trans> sohu_Rain @ JVJQ Press Con in Beijing

e9f06157c0af475a4bfb51c8.jpg

0:22

All of my Chinese fans, I love you. Thank you.

0:39

My ideal type is a woman who is an excellent cook.

Credit: sohu // scorpiolabibi @ youtube

Englis translation by rain bird.

Hi bbly, between fedora & beanie, of course I love beanie, too! For me, beanie fits well for young people like him - hehehe while fedora for adults.....hahaha. Kidding aside, he looks very good in beanie..... :lol:

Hahahaha, beanies for young, fedora for older! Like this description. I think the last time we saw him in a beanie was at Se7en's restaurant. ;)

JVJQ is the cosmetics brand for women in China that Rain was recently appointed as endorser.

[HQ] 110325 Rain @ JVJQ Press Conf in beijing

ratoka 2011-03-26

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit as tagged //cap by ratoka +cloudchina

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Ok, so this is the brand for which Rain will endorse? Now that makes sense. I thought it was again a press conference for his concert (which already took place couple of weeks ago). I still not like the suit, but I love his cute smile on some picutres.

Ahaaaa, so Rain is back at "my ideal type has to cook"-statement. In the last years, we heard always "sexy" and the cooking part was quite neglected. :P

Rain, I hope that you know what you are doing, really. :rolleyes:

[Mar-26-2011] Rain becomes a model for a cosmetics brand in China.

1301118154_143757.jpg

On the afternoon of last 25th, singer Rain signed a 1.36248 billion won contract with JVJQ company which produces hypoallergenic cosmetics, to endorse its products over 4 years. The period of his contract covers the term of his two-year military service.

Meanwhile, Rain will be holding a concert at Impact Arena in China on the 26th.

Credit to TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20110326n05496

------------------------------

[Mar-26-2011]<Eng.trans> 110326 BTV_ Rain @ JVJQ Press Con in Beijing

2011.03.26._BTV%5D.JPG

0:38

I love you. Thank you.

0:53~1:05

I never think my eyes are small.

I'm just so thankful for that you are attracted to my eyes.

1:22~

I think Bejing women are very beautiful, and I like all of them.

My ideal type is a woman who is an excellent cook.

Credit: 北京电视台每日文娱播报 @ youku // scorpiolabibi1 @ youtube

-----------------------------------

willenette, this is old news again, but why is this issue being resurrected? :lol:

I guess the author has no more material to write. :rolleyes:

03.26.11 [scan Pic] Megan Fox Mentions Rain–Singapore Women’s Weekly Magazine (March Issue)

*We already knew that Megan likes Rain, hehe…Thanks to my friend and fellow Cloud in Singapore for sharing this. ^ ^

264478555.jpg

Source: Women's Weekly Magazine // Credit: 2ibecks@Twitter

Source/credit:sixtofive1982/dsl99a

[Mar-26-2011] Rain becomes a model for a cosmetics brand in China.

*quoted image*

4 years and covering even his MS time? Wow, that is impressing! This brand really wanted to have Rain.

Thank you for sharing the clip and translation. Rain, not only your eyes, everything about you is attractive.

And as you said, that news about Megan Fox is quite old (thank goodness :rolleyes::D )

Hi anjjo, ye, this is the China ad, which was recently reported aside from Mentholatum. The company is just so sweet & nice to RAIN that although they know that he'll be serving his MS soon they still push-through of giving out this endorsement to him. And this covers until 2014.....even though he's inside the camp already. I feel happy about this news. :lol:

Hahahaha, beanies for young, fedora for older! Like this description. I think the last time we saw him in a beanie was at Se7en's restaurant. ;)

Ok, so this is the brand for which Rain will endorse? Now that makes sense. I thought it was again a press conference for his concert (which already took place couple of weeks ago). I still not like the suit, but I love his cute smile on some picutres.

Ahaaaa, so Rain is back at "my ideal type has to cook"-statement. In the last years, we heard always "sexy" and the cooking part was quite neglected. :P

Rain, I hope that you know what you are doing, really. :rolleyes:

Hi bbly, also wondering why his "ideal-type" preferences keep on changing from time to time, huh? I hope he'd make up his mind now so he could find someone who could fit & suit his ideals. But, this "good cook" thing has been one of his ideal-type in women aside from being sexy & tall.....I also remember once that he said he also likes women with long hair. :)

willenette, this is old news again, but why is this issue being resurrected? :lol:

I guess the author has no more material to write. :rolleyes:

03.26.11 [scan Pic] Megan Fox Mentions Rain–Singapore Women’s Weekly Magazine (March Issue)

*We already knew that Megan likes Rain, hehe…Thanks to my friend and fellow Cloud in Singapore for sharing this. ^ ^

*quoted image*

Source: Women's Weekly Magazine // Credit: 2ibecks@Twitter

Source/credit:sixtofive1982/dsl99a

anjjo, old news but mag issue is new.....There's really nothing wrong on this since this is true & valid. I think the writer added this on the write-up since he was writing about MF, anyway. :lol:

[fan account] I was able to look in his eyes because he took off his sunglasses.

2011-03-28

I went to Incheon Airport to welcome Rain today, 3/27/2011

Credit: 레인우비 @benamoo

English translation: Rainia

(from:레인우비/레이니아)

Source: Benamoo / Cafe Daum

I just had free time today, so I went to Incheon Airport and saw Rain entering the country. He has been greeted by me three years after he was welcomed by me at the airport in 2008..^^

I knew that he would return home today, but I hesitated what to do because I didn’t know exactly when he would do. However, I arrived on time.

When I was waiting for him at the arrival gates by the news that he would arrive about at 2:50pm, he appeared, being seen wearing a hat which was the same one he had worn when he had left for Beijing, white jean pants, and a blue T shirt, carrying a MCM back bag.

I seemed to enjoy getting an eyeful of his back view and hips because I’m too short while following him, while he was walking slowly over to where his car was. I wanted the lights to be changed from red to green a little later, but the red light had already changed to green and he went directly to the car.

Just for continuing to watch him, I thought it was really great, but he even got out of his car and was willing to sign autographs for his fans and held out his hand and greeted them.

I was able to look at his eyes because he took off his sunglasses, while he was shaking hands with me. I just felt on top of the world, but my mind was racing and I had no way of calming my nerves. I didn’t ask him for his autograph because I’ve cherished many of his autographs. His car left and I happily came back home.

And please understand, I’ve rambled on and on in my account.

Hope you to always be healthy, and happy..

Credit/Source:Stephe@cloudusa

[fan account] I was able to look in his eyes because he took off his sunglasses.

2011-03-28

I just had free time today, so I went to Incheon Airport and saw Rain entering the country. He has been greeted by me three years after he was welcomed by me at the airport in 2008..^^

I knew that he would return home today, but I hesitated what to do because I didn’t know exactly when he would do. However, I arrived on time.

When I was waiting for him at the arrival gates by the news that he would arrive about at 2:50pm, he appeared, being seen wearing a hat which was the same one he had worn when he had left for Beijing, white jean pants, and a blue T shirt, carrying a MCM back bag.

I seemed to enjoy getting an eyeful of his back view and hips because I’m too short while following him, while he was walking slowly over to where his car was. I wanted the lights to be changed from red to green a little later, but the red light had already changed to green and he went directly to the car.

Just for continuing to watch him, I thought it was really great, but he even got out of his car and was willing to sign autographs for his fans and held out his hand and greeted them.

I was able to look at his eyes because he took off his sunglasses, while he was shaking hands with me. I just felt on top of the world, but my mind was racing and I had no way of calming my nerves. I didn’t ask him for his autograph because I’ve cherished many of his autographs. His car left and I happily came back home.

anjjo, thanks for sharing this story - the very 1st fan account I read again after quite a while now......Thanks Stephe for sharing your story with us - you're such a lucky person to have had shaken his hands. :lol:

*** The Fugitive PLAN B: DVD has been released already last March 25.....Guys, grab your original copy now.

Source: http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/4776160?scode=032&OzSrank=1 or try YesAsia -

The selling price is 110,000 won.(around US $ 97.26)

[Mar-28-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain is mentioned on Twitter.

Source :kevinra @twitter

24 Mar 2011-03-28

감기 걸려서 콧물찔찔 흘리고있는데 정지훈님이 레몬 넣은 물 마시고 자기 이름 열번 부르고자면 무조건 낳을거라는데 한번 해볼까 심하게 고민중이다 어쨌든 비느님이니깐~

When I caught a cold with a nonstop runny nose, Rain taught me how to get rid of the cold by saying, "Drink water with lemon added and call my name 10 times, and you'll get over your cold and no question asked."

I'm seriously thinking about giving it a try. Anyway, since it is the god Rain, I will try~

8 Mar 2011 http://twitpic.com/47fz79

월드스타님과 똑같은 바지착용기념샷. 누가 친구아니랄까봐

I had my picture taken to celebrate the special day when I wore pants which were the same ones Mr. World Star (Rain) had worn to his shows. Who says I'm not his friend?

2.jpg

14 Feb 2011

@29rain 정지훈군이 쪼꼬렛 못받았다고 투정을 부리네요 풍요속빈곤이라는게 요런건가봐요 난 받았는데 부럽지ㅎ 정지훈팬 여러분 분발하셔요 ㅋ

'Ji Hoon'(Rain) used his childlike charms as he complained that he didn't receive any chocolate (on Valentine's Day ). That's precisely what poverty is in the midst of plenty. I've already received a special gift. I'm sure he'll envy me ㅎ All of his fans! Please make greater efforts ㅋ

31 Dec 2010 http://twitpic.com/3lp4as

새해첫날을 콘서트와함께 이제는 둘이 합쳐서 60살 ㅋㅋ 뒷풀이는 항상 코기코기 ㅎㅎ 해피뉴이어!

On New Year's Day, we were at the concert. When we count out the numbers of ages between Rain and me, we get the number 60.ㅋㅋ As usual, we went out to dinner at a restaurant called 'Gogi Gogi' (Meat Meat) after the concert. ㅎㅎ Happy New Year !

1.jpg

Re-up by ratoka / English translation by rain bird,

[Mar-28-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain is mentioned on Twitter.

24 Mar 2011-03-28

감기 걸려서 콧물찔찔 흘리고있는데 정지훈님이 레몬 넣은 물 마시고 자기 이름 열번 부르고자면 무조건 낳을거라는데 한번 해볼까 심하게 고민중이다 어쨌든 비느님이니깐~

8 Mar 2011 http://twitpic.com/47fz79

월드스타님과 똑같은 바지착용기념샷. 누가 친구아니랄까봐

I had my picture taken to celebrate the special day when I wore pants which were the same ones Mr. World Star (Rain) had worn to his shows. Who says I'm not his friend?

*quoted image*

14 Feb 2011

@29rain 정지훈군이 쪼꼬렛 못받았다고 투정을 부리네요 풍요속빈곤이라는게 요런건가봐요 난 받았는데 부럽지ㅎ 정지훈팬 여러분 분발하셔요 ㅋ

'Ji Hoon'(Rain) used his childlike charms as he complained that he didn't receive any chocolate (on Valentine's Day ). That's precisely what poverty is in the midst of plenty. I've already received a special gift. I'm sure he'll envy me ㅎ All of his fans! Please make greater efforts ㅋ

31 Dec 2010 http://twitpic.com/3lp4as

새해첫날을 콘서트와함께 이제는 둘이 합쳐서 60살 ㅋㅋ 뒷풀이는 항상 코기코기 ㅎㅎ 해피뉴이어!

On New Year's Day, we were at the concert. When we count out the numbers of ages between Rain and me, we get the number 60.ㅋㅋ As usual, we went out to dinner at a restaurant called 'Gogi Gogi' (Meat Meat) after the concert. ㅎㅎ Happy New Year !

*quoted image*

Re-up by ratoka / English translation by rain bird,

anjjo, thanks for posting this. Wahhhhh..... when I saw the pics earlier, I thought all along that was the back of RAIN......It's not his, after all.....this makes me laugh, huh? Oh, RAIN didn't receive any chocolates last V-day? How come, huh? Poor him.....No one gave him anything? So lonely, oppa, huh..... :lol:

Hi bbly, also wondering why his "ideal-type" preferences keep on changing from time to time, huh? I hope he'd make up his mind now so he could find someone who could fit & suit his ideals. But, this "good cook" thing has been one of his ideal-type in women aside from being sexy & tall.....I also remember once that he said he also likes women with long hair. :)

I don't think it is unusual, that something changes and some things don't when it comes to his ideal type. For me it means 2 things: either he doesn't know himself what he wants or he knows exactly (or found that person already) and just gives remarks to entertain. :lol:

2011-03-28

Thank you so much for this account! Very surprised that he got off his van to sign autorgraphs for couple of fans. I guess there weren't a lot after all and maybe the behaved "well". ;)

I don't think it is unusual, that something changes and some things don't when it comes to his ideal type. For me it means 2 things: either he doesn't know himself what he wants or he knows exactly (or found that person already) and just gives remarks to entertain. :lol:

Thank you so much for this account! Very surprised that he got off his van to sign autorgraphs for couple of fans. I guess there weren't a lot after all and maybe the behaved "well". ;)

Hi bbly, about his ideal-type, I think the last you said more applies.....he says things to entertain - hehehe. About the fan account of Stephe, why he did that? In short, he was in good mood that time, this is the only thing I could say. :lol:

Rain @ China Cool Music Magazine (March 2011 Issue)

ratoka 2011-03-28

rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit : baidu // twitter

1%2819%29.jpg

2%2817%29.jpg

3%2811%29.jpg

4%289%29.jpg

5%289%29.jpg

6%289%29.jpg

7%289%29.jpg

8%289%29.jpg

9%288%29.jpg

10%2816%29.jpg

--------------------------------

[Mar-29-2011] <Eng.trans> [Full Fancam] 11-03-25 Rain @ JVJQ Press Conference in Beijing

Part 1/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmjStcIF7qw

6:07~6:17

Thank you so much.

Thank you for sending your donations to charity on behalf of me, and with pleasure, I'll ride the bike you've given to me.

Part 2/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzvCJ8I6lc0

part 3/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45Q4FAohlYo

1:29~1:57

This brand has been recommended to me by my female fans, and by someone on behalf of them, so I've become an advertising character for this female cosmetics brand by doing that.. It is a pleasure and honor for me to do so here.

2:47

Thank you.

4:05~4:20

Of course I consider skin care. I also tend to take care of my skin.

I think everyone wants to take care of his or her skin as a matter of course.

6:19~6:39

I'd like to steadily work in hollywood including China if there is a chance.

7:27~

All of my Chinese fans, I love you.

7:50

I intend to continue to study Chinese. I promise you.

Part 4/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANzXBFRizPw

0:46~1:01

There’s far more to see than in the past, and there'll also be a special effect and a laser show in the concert.

2:05~2:19

There are many things that will surprise you a lot in the concert. I invite you to visit the concert and to see for yourself what makes each one so extraordinary.

3:30~3:44

After my Bejing concert, the next concert will probably be held in Singapore or Thailand.

4:03~05

It'll go ahead even in Hong Kong and Macao.

4:57~

I love you.

Thank you for coming here, I just want to express my heartfelt gratitude for many of your agreeing to my concert in Beijing, and I am deeply honored to be here.

Credit : kicoss @ Youku //ratoka

Brief translation by rain bird.