Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[NEWS] KBS Hosts a Variety of Special Programs in Light of Japanese Earthquake

2011-03-21

KBSBenefitconcert.jpg

In light of the unimaginable damage caused by the recent earthquake in Japan, Korean broadcasting agency KBS airs a variety of special programs.

KBS will at first air “Media Criticism” on the night of the 17th at 11:40 in which our Korean press goes to get full media coverage of the situation.

On the 18th, the “Field Reporters” segment, which also features the Japanese earthquake, will air via 1TV.

The field reporters team revealed on the corner “Going to the Scene of the Tragedy,” that the “reporters covering the scene of the damage reported many deaths from the tsunami that resulted from the earthquake, an unthinkable number that are missing, and that even those who survived are suffering through hunger and pain.”

Notably, on the “Spreading Fears of Radiation” corner, it was explained that “even after the worst was caused by the earthquake/tsunami, there is a growing fear of the radiation in Tokyo, Sendai, and Fukushima, where lines of people have formed to evacuate.”

Also, on the 22nd, starting from 7:10 PM, a 75-minute broadcast of the “Special Live ‘Hope Concert’ in Aid of Japan” will air via 1TV.

Through this Hope Concert, KBS hopes to relay the message of love and care to the many disaster victims who have been affected by the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami, wishing them a quick recovery.

Top Korean singers Patti Kim, Lee Mi Ja, and Cho Young Nam will send their messages of love and hope through their singing. Also, FT Island, CN Blue, B2ST, 4minute, U-Kiss, and others will make appearances for the full 75 minutes in the ARS studio, to accept pledges for fundraising.

Also, Ryu Shi Won, Bi, and other hallyu stars will also say special messages.

c0047605_1895352.jpg

Source: Nate

Translations: hyunjung61293 @ Silh0uette

Fr.:dkpopnews

[NEWS] KBS Hosts a Variety of Special Programs in Light of Japanese Earthquake

2011-03-21

*quoted image*

In light of the unimaginable damage caused by the recent earthquake in Japan, Korean broadcasting agency KBS airs a variety of special programs.

KBS will at first air “Media Criticism” on the night of the 17th at 11:40 in which our Korean press goes to get full media coverage of the situation.

On the 18th, the “Field Reporters” segment, which also features the Japanese earthquake, will air via 1TV.

The field reporters team revealed on the corner “Going to the Scene of the Tragedy,” that the “reporters covering the scene of the damage reported many deaths from the tsunami that resulted from the earthquake, an unthinkable number that are missing, and that even those who survived are suffering through hunger and pain.”

Notably, on the “Spreading Fears of Radiation” corner, it was explained that “even after the worst was caused by the earthquake/tsunami, there is a growing fear of the radiation in Tokyo, Sendai, and Fukushima, where lines of people have formed to evacuate.”

Also, on the 22nd, starting from 7:10 PM, a 75-minute broadcast of the “Special Live ‘Hope Concert’ in Aid of Japan” will air via 1TV.

Through this Hope Concert, KBS hopes to relay the message of love and care to the many disaster victims who have been affected by the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami, wishing them a quick recovery.

Top Korean singers Patti Kim, Lee Mi Ja, and Cho Young Nam will send their messages of love and hope through their singing. Also, FT Island, CN Blue, B2ST, 4minute, U-Kiss, and others will make appearances for the full 75 minutes in the ARS studio, to accept pledges for fundraising.

Also, Ryu Shi Won, Bi, and other hallyu stars will also say special messages.

*quoted image*

Source: Nate

Translations: hyunjung61293 @ Silh0uette

Fr.:dkpopnews

anjjo, thanks for sharing more news about this event tomorrow. So, RAIN won't be performing but instead just like some others stars will only say special messages. :lol:

110316 SBS_Cheer Up! Japan_Rain

scorpiola 2011-03-17

http://rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

110316 SBS_힘내세요!_일본 (Cheer Up! Japan)_Rain's cheer message to people in Japan

Credit: vRIS @ DC // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

-------------------------------------

[Mar-17-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's cheer message to people in Japan _SBS 'Cheer up! Japan.

-Aired on 3/16/2011-

Rain's message:

I think helping the many local people including Korean Japanese suffering from the deadly earthquakes to return to a better stable life as quickly as possible, is an urgent priority.

Credit: vRIS @ DC // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

English translation by rain bird.

anjjo, it just fills my heart with happiness that he shows so caring & being nice once again to send out sweet & encouraging message such as this. Ahhh…..so touching to see this video. This is so inspiring. I'm so proud of RAIN that he even showed his face rather than just settling for companies' donations. I can see his eyes are filled with sympathy. I hope Clouds- Japan can find the strength in themselves and fight this battle. I wish I had more money to donate... Japan, fighting - Don't give up! :mellow:

bbly, about MS again, I have a feeling that he'll either join between the Army & the AF..... :lol:

bbly, I always prefer him doing a drama instead of a movie because that way we see him more than a couple hours. But I'm not complaining it's just that movies are too short for his hotness! I love how he balanced-out the way he does on all his projects, after doing a drama he chose to do a movie then put concerts in between - How awesome would that be, huh? He’s one of the best actors/singers in his generation. That's why, I’d be happy to watch him in anything. He’s Hot and talented. :lol:

You might be right that he will either join army or AF.

I totally understand you about drama/movie. When shooting a drama, you just see your idol much more and longer than during a movie which is max 2 hours and then it's over. I still remember the disappointment that NA hadn't more Rain material. I admire him as well for doing a movie and at the same time giving here and there concerts. He really gives 200% before leaving us. Hopefully he doesn't exaggerate and is careful with his health.

anjjo, thanks for sharing more news about this event tomorrow. So, RAIN won't be performing but instead just like some others stars will only say special messages. :lol:

It seems he won't perform after all. But even a special message is nice and you feel he really cares for what happened in Japan.

Click on our website:

---------- http://www.fullmalls.com ---------

Dear Friend:

We can supply all kind jersey with good quality and low price. contact me, let’s talk details.

Delivery time: 5-6days, Shipping Method: EMS

Newest stock list: every 3-5days updated

Air jordan (1-24) shoes $33

UGG BOOT $50

Nike Shox (R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

Handbags (Coach ,LV ,Fendi ,D&G) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ED Hardy,Lacoste) $16

Jean (True Religion,ED Hardy,Coogi) $30

Sunglasses (Oakey,Coach,Gucci,A rmaini) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25

FREE SHIPPING

Hi, why do you have to advertise your site in this thread..... not related to RAIN at all. Please delete this..... :rolleyes:

Hi anjjo, this is an old suit & not a new one.....Arirang was just late in reporting this. Thanks for posting the clip. :lol:

Hi willenette, yeah, you're right, my dear, when it comes to Arirang, old info is still fresh news heheh :lol: but since this is in the list of Rain's updates today, I posted it, anyway the message of this old news is great specially for the world wide audience of Arirang who got Kpopnews only from said channel. :D:lol:

-----------------------------------

[03-22] Rain with StylistMJ picture

Credit: StylistMJ @ twitter

http://plixi.com/p/78604755

ratoka 2011-03-22

rain-cloud.co.kr

b1%282%29.JPG

03.21.11 [Pic] Rain On Cine21

Source & Credit: as tagged // Rain-Indonesia/ http://sixtofive1982.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/03-21-11-pic-rain-on-cine21/

magcover_Cine212q39gls.jpg

[Mar-22-2011]<Eng.trans>Saw Rain on stand-by to film a movie.

- Posted by 'Kim Hack Seon' (ak2087)-

어제 영화촬영 하려고 대기중인 정지훈(비)를 보았다 썬글라스를 너무 큰걸 껴서 그런지 잘 모르겠더만.. 그래도 짜쉭 하드웨어는 부럽데.. 부러우면 지는건데..

I saw Rain on stand-by to film a movie (Red Muffler) yesterday. His big sunglasses seemed to make him look like someone else. He has a fantastic figure, I am so jealous. As soon as I give my blessing to the fact, I would recognize that I've been beaten.

자기소개 / 사랑하는 한 여자의 남편이자 한 아이의 아빠!! 기아타이거즈 팬이고 야구를 사랑하는 사람.. 항상 뜨거운 사랑을 하려 노력하는 이 시대의 평범한 30대 남자

Introducing himself / 'Kim Hack Seon', just an ordinary man trying to always dream of having a passionate romance, who has his lovely wife, his beautiful kids and is one of fans who love the Kia Tigers, a pro-baseball team.

http://twitter.com/ak2087

First Looks of RAIN's New Movie "Red Scarf"

Rain_RedScarf.jpg

Here are the first looks of ‘Red Scarf’ featuring its leading role Rain along with his fellow pilot fighters Kim Sung Soo, Lee Ha Na, Yoon Joon Sang, and Lee Jong Suk.

The filming officially began on March 15 at a Kangnam club in Seoul. Rain and Lee Jong Suk reportedly got a seperate training from Air Force Aviation Center prior to filming. With the coorporation given by the military, the filming will take place at the Air Force’s 11th combat unit for the next three weeks.

‘Red Scarf’ is aiming for November release.

RedScarf1.jpg

Source: Newsen, dongdrama

[03-22] Rain with StylistMJ picture

Credit: StylistMJ @ twitter

http://plixi.com/p/78604755

ratoka 2011-03-22

rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Hmmm, do you think this is from shooting Fugitive? Rain looks very tanned here.

Thank you for sharing dear anjjo!

[Mar-22-2011]<Eng.trans>Saw Rain on stand-by to film a movie.

- Posted by 'Kim Hack Seon' (ak2087)-

어제 영화촬영 하려고 대기중인 정지훈(비)를 보았다 썬글라스를 너무 큰걸 껴서 그런지 잘 모르겠더만.. 그래도 짜쉭 하드웨어는 부럽데.. 부러우면 지는건데..

I saw Rain on stand-by to film a movie (Red Muffler) yesterday. His big sunglasses seemed to make him look like someone else. He has a fantastic figure, I am so jealous. As soon as I give my blessing to the fact, I would recognize that I've been beaten.

자기소개 / 사랑하는 한 여자의 남편이자 한 아이의 아빠!! 기아타이거즈 팬이고 야구를 사랑하는 사람.. 항상 뜨거운 사랑을 하려 노력하는 이 시대의 평범한 30대 남자

Introducing himself / 'Kim Hack Seon', just an ordinary man trying to always dream of having a passionate romance, who has his lovely wife, his beautiful kids and is one of fans who love the Kia Tigers, a pro-baseball team.

http://twitter.com/ak2087

Does that mean that Rain is already back in Korea and shooting the movie? All this time I thought he is still in Thailand.

Hmmm, do you think this is from shooting Fugitive? Rain looks very tanned here.

Thank you for sharing dear anjjo!

Does that mean that Rain is already back in Korea and shooting the movie? All this time I thought he is still in Thailand.

Hi bbly, that picture with StylistMJ came from Fugitive captures. Just no idea where was this taken. And right you are - RAIN is back now in Korea without us seeing some videos of his arrival.......I hope we could get to see it later if there's any..... :lol:

[Mar-22-2011] Rain offers words of encouragement to Japanese earthquake victims.

My link

In a video message aired on KBS 2TV's Request Concert on the afternoon of the 22nd, Rain offered words of encouragement to Japanese earthquake victims and encouraged Korean people to voluntarily participate in the movement that is collecting for the earthquake victims by saying,

"I do not have the slightest doubt Japanese earthquake victims will go through this trial. I'll try to find ways to continue to help them, being careful in deciding what to do.

Please cheer up..I think having a continued interest in many people in Japan would help them to have the courage to overcome the obstacles."

Credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002073563

Video credit : maruborarainish @

Brief translation by rain bird.

[Kpop 101] Learn about K-Pop fan clubs’ names and origins!

22 March 2011

fanclub.jpg

[NOTE] This is not an article containing ALL fan groups.

As we all know, most Korean artists have their own fan club names. These so called fan clubs names are not only names given to fans who support a particular group. Rather, they resemble somewhat of a package. Fan clubs and fan club names help fans distinguish between other fans. In the world of Korean pop, a fan club generally comes with a name and a color to represent the fan club’s own form of identity, and also a personal connection to their fellow fans.

There are many different fan clubs within the K-pop music industry, so much so that K-pop rookie fans may get lost and confused to which classification they belong to. Hopefully this information will be able to inform everyone further about the various fan bases of K-pop.

DONG BANG SHIN KI aka DBSK/TVXQ

Fan Club Name: Cassiopeia

Origin of Name: The constellation Cassiopeia is made of five points that create a W in the sky. The group DBSK also uses the synonym TVXQ. Tracing TVXQ on a keyboard coincidentally makes a ‘W’. The Cassiopeia fanclub refers to themselves as Cassies for short.

Colour: Pearl Red

Super Junior

Fan Club Name: Everlasting Friends (ELFs)

Origin of Name: This name is given to their fans who will always be their fans and love them no matter what. Also, it means that their fans are more than fans to them, they’re more like dear friends.

Colour: Pearl Sapphire Blue

BoA

Fan Club Name: Jumping BoA

Origin of Name: The idea that BoA‘s music makes her fans dance + jump.

Colour: Pearl Yellow

GIRLS GENERATION aka SNSD

Fan Club Name: S♥NE

Origin of Name: When written in Hangul SONE is 소원 which means wish, and was a song featured on their first album, as well as in the title of their song Tell Me Your Wish. But it also has a deeper meaning: 소원 (SoWun), pronounced “So One”, implies that Girls’ Generation will always be one with their fans.

Colour: Pastel Rose

WONDER GIRLS

Fan Club Name: Wonderful

Origin of Name: Fans “full of” “wonder” for the Wonder Girls.

Colour: Pearl Burgundy

SEVEN

Fan Club Name: Lucky SE7EN

Origin of Name: The belief Se7en holds, is that his fans bring him in luck. It also is a reference to seven as a lucky number.

Colour: Lime Green

BIG BANG

Fan Club Name: V.I.P

Origin of Name: V.I.P. = Very Important Person. The second single La La La is also referred to as Big Bang is V.I.P.

Colour: No confirmed color but Big Bang’s banners and light sticks are usually yellow + black.

2NE1

Fan Club Name: Black Jacks

Origin of Name: 21 is the highest number a person can achieve while playing Blackjack.

Colour: Hot Pink

bi-rain.jpg

RAIN

rain-name.png

Fan Club Name: The Cloud

Origin of Name: Rain‘s fans are his clouds because clouds bring the Rain.

Colour: Silver

MBLAQ

Fan Club Name: A+

Origin of Name: All the members of MBLAQ are of A Bloodtype, and the + comes from Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality. The “Absolute Quality” is A+.

Colour: Pearl Chocolate

x x x x x x x x x

Source and for more:http://www.hellokpop.com/2011/03/22/kpop-101-learn-about-k-pop-fan-clubs/

[Kpop 101] Learn about K-Pop fan clubs’ names and origins!

22 March 2011

*quoted image*

[NOTE] This is not an article containing ALL fan groups.

As we all know, most Korean artists have their own fan club names. These so called fan clubs names are not only names given to fans who support a particular group. Rather, they resemble somewhat of a package. Fan clubs and fan club names help fans distinguish between other fans. In the world of Korean pop, a fan club generally comes with a name and a color to represent the fan club’s own form of identity, and also a personal connection to their fellow fans.

There are many different fan clubs within the K-pop music industry, so much so that K-pop rookie fans may get lost and confused to which classification they belong to. Hopefully this information will be able to inform everyone further about the various fan bases of K-pop.

DONG BANG SHIN KI aka DBSK/TVXQ

Fan Club Name: Cassiopeia

Origin of Name: The constellation Cassiopeia is made of five points that create a W in the sky. The group DBSK also uses the synonym TVXQ. Tracing TVXQ on a keyboard coincidentally makes a ‘W’. The Cassiopeia fanclub refers to themselves as Cassies for short.

Colour: Pearl Red

Super Junior

Fan Club Name: Everlasting Friends (ELFs)

Origin of Name: This name is given to their fans who will always be their fans and love them no matter what. Also, it means that their fans are more than fans to them, they’re more like dear friends.

Colour: Pearl Sapphire Blue

BoA

Fan Club Name: Jumping BoA

Origin of Name: The idea that BoA‘s music makes her fans dance + jump.

Colour: Pearl Yellow

GIRLS GENERATION aka SNSD

Fan Club Name: S♥NE

Origin of Name: When written in Hangul SONE is 소원 which means wish, and was a song featured on their first album, as well as in the title of their song Tell Me Your Wish. But it also has a deeper meaning: 소원 (SoWun), pronounced “So One”, implies that Girls’ Generation will always be one with their fans.

Colour: Pastel Rose

WONDER GIRLS

Fan Club Name: Wonderful

Origin of Name: Fans “full of” “wonder” for the Wonder Girls.

Colour: Pearl Burgundy

SEVEN

Fan Club Name: Lucky SE7EN

Origin of Name: The belief Se7en holds, is that his fans bring him in luck. It also is a reference to seven as a lucky number.

Colour: Lime Green

BIG BANG

Fan Club Name: V.I.P

Origin of Name: V.I.P. = Very Important Person. The second single La La La is also referred to as Big Bang is V.I.P.

Colour: No confirmed color but Big Bang’s banners and light sticks are usually yellow + black.

2NE1

Fan Club Name: Black Jacks

Origin of Name: 21 is the highest number a person can achieve while playing Blackjack.

Colour: Hot Pink

*quoted image*

RAIN

*quoted image*

Fan Club Name: The Cloud

Origin of Name: Rain‘s fans are his clouds because clouds bring the Rain.

Colour: Silver

MBLAQ

Fan Club Name: A+

Origin of Name: All the members of MBLAQ are of A Bloodtype, and the + comes from Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality. The “Absolute Quality” is A+.

Colour: Pearl Chocolate

x x x x x x x x x

Source and for more:http://www.hellokpop.com/2011/03/22/kpop-101-learn-about-k-pop-fan-clubs/

anjjo, thanks for sharing this - I learned something new here about MBLAQ's origin of their fan club. I know they're called A+ but really no idea why they're called that name not until I read your post - hehehe :lol:

[Mar-23-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain in an interview with BBTV Ch7 "คันปาก" in Thailand.

My link

** Rain part starts from 06:22

** Rain Interview part : 07:17~08:13

"Hi, everyone. It's been a long time since we last met.

This is Rain. I've missed you a lot.

Even though I've really wanted to visit here because there are many things including delicious foods, sea, and so on that I like about Thailand, I've always been too busy to do so. But I've finally come to be here.

I'll hold a concert at Impact Arena on May 8th, and I think it's going to be a great show because it'll be the first performance in this country in a long time.

Thank you for welcoming me warmly whenever I visit here, and thank you for giving me your love. I hope that many of you'll be at my concert on May 8th and that my drama 'The Fugitive Plan B' will get a lot of praise and attention from you. Thank you."

Credit to DootvMedia @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_ETDA6dJQ

Hi bbly, that picture with StylistMJ came from Fugitive captures. Just no idea where was this taken. And right you are - RAIN is back now in Korea without us seeing some videos of his arrival.......I hope we could get to see it later if there's any..... :lol:

Thank you for the clarification! Yes, it looks like Fugitive shooting as he is quite tanned here.

And yes, our Rain is back in Korea, but there was no material of him be it from Thailand or Korea for his return.

[03-22] 11-03-22 Rain message @ KBS Open Concert For Japan Quake Relief

credit : ratoka

My link

Thanks for sharing the message!

I hope that the reactor is under control soon and that not more damaged is caused for humans, animals and nature.

03.23.11 [Pic] Rain Leaving The Airport In Thailand

*Special thanks to a special Thai cloud and close friend for sharing this, although I’m not sure when exactly he departed Thailand.

188705_10150168637308115_549058114_8265981_6218228_n.jpg?w=490&h=655

credit:dsl99a@sixtofive1982

03.23.11 [Pic] Rain Leaving The Airport In Thailand

*Special thanks to a special Thai cloud and close friend for sharing this, although I’m not sure when exactly he departed Thailand.

*quoted image*

credit:dsl99a@sixtofive1982

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting this airport departure from Thailand to Korea. I'm sure bbly could see this later..... :sweatingbullets:

[Mar-24-2011]<Eng.trans> The thing that happened when Rain met the Air Force Chief of Staff. (fromTwitter)

respect0625 체~

비느님ㅋㅋ 레드머플러촬영때문에 타배우들과 같이 참모총장님 만나셨는데 비느님이 참모총장님 어깨에 어깨동무를 해서 비느님 가고 난 후 부대에서 일대 소란이 일어났었데요ㅋㅋㅋ 그 모습을 지켜보던 그들이 보기에는 쇼킹했었나봐요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ어떡해욬ㅋㅋ

respect0625 pooh~

The cast of movie 'Red Muffler' including Rain met the Air Force Chief of Staff to rerange their schedule to fim the movie.

At that time, it was said Rain put his arm around the chief's shoulders, just conversationally.

After Rain left, that caused the air unit to be thrown into an uproar because it was probably the most shocking thing that had ever happened to the soldiers. That's awful ㅋㅋㅋ

Source : http://twitter.com/respect0625

[Mar-24-2011]<Eng.trans> The thing that happened when Rain met the Air Force Chief of Staff. (fromTwitter)

respect0625 체~

비느님ㅋㅋ 레드머플러촬영때문에 타배우들과 같이 참모총장님 만나셨는데 비느님이 참모총장님 어깨에 어깨동무를 해서 비느님 가고 난 후 부대에서 일대 소란이 일어났었데요ㅋㅋㅋ 그 모습을 지켜보던 그들이 보기에는 쇼킹했었나봐요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ어떡해욬ㅋㅋ

respect0625 pooh~

The cast of movie 'Red Muffler' including Rain met the Air Force Chief of Staff to rerange their schedule to fim the movie.

At that time, it was said Rain put his arm around the chief's shoulders, just conversationally.

After Rain left, that caused the air unit to be thrown into an uproar because it was probably the most shocking thing that had ever happened to the soldiers. That's awful ㅋㅋㅋ

Source : http://twitter.com/respect0625

Hi willenette, I'm laughing upon reading this. :lol: What must have caused the uproar or the excitement? Is there a protocol in the military that prohibits someone even if he is not a real soldier to be so demonstrative showing friendly gesture to somebody with a higher rank? Maybe someone who knows can tell us. Can't blame Rain to display what he felt. :D:lol:

-------------------------------------

c0047605_844853.jpg

Rain doll

2011-03-24

credit:as tagged

Source:rainstorm.exblog

Hi willenette, I'm laughing upon reading this. :lol: What must have caused the uproar or the excitement? Is there a protocol in the military that prohibits someone even if he is not a real soldier to be so demonstrative showing friendly gesture to somebody with a higher rank? Maybe someone who knows can tell us. Can't blame Rain to display what he felt. :D:lol:

anjjo, I find it funny also after reading it. Maybe there's a rule in the military where you can't do this kind of gesture especially when that person is in a high rank & :lol: in uniform - hehehe. Surely, RAIN is so naive about this -

[Mar-24-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter.

29rain Ji hoon jung

드뎌 토요일부터 시작입니다...!!!!!!!!!!!! 새로운 아시아투어 "THE BEST" Asia Tour Concert 북경을 시작으로 마카오 태국 싱가폴 말레이시아 대만 등등 ㅋ새로만든 레이져쇼 기대해주세영^^

33 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

My concert will finally start from this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

Starting in Beijing, "THE BEST" Asia Tour Concert that is a new Asia Tour, will go ahead in Macao, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc..ㅋ Please look forward to a new laser show^^

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@eoside ㅋㅋ 근데 넘 비싸 장비가

ㅋㅋ But the equipment (of the laser) is too expensive..

http://twitter.com/#!/29rain