Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. I wish him to enjoy his Lunar New Year with his family! You know, I wish one day he could tweet in English so it won't need any translation. In doing this could make it something truly special for his international fans. Anyhow, it's always so good to hear from him through his tweeting nowadays. :lol:

willenette, thru his tweet, he sends us his greeting :D:lol:

[Eng Trans] Rain @ Twitter on 3/2/2011

ratoka 2011-02-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

twitter2011.JPG

[02-03] 11-02-03 Rain @ Twitter

11-02-03 Rain @ Twitter

*quoted image*

Source/credit:Rain Legend/ratoka

anjjo, wahhh.........thanks for sharing his various tweets. Dear, is it too much if I'll ask a video clip this time? Anyway, as what I've said, he usually does this yearly..... Please RAIN......... This is fine but seeing him in video is better........... it makes our mouths literally dropped - hehehe. :lol:

[Feb-03-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter.

profile_normal.jpg

우리 블랙이들 복 많이 받고 !! 항상 멋진 하루하루를 보내길 바란다~~ 근데 형이 먼저 너희들한테 인사드려야하는거지... ㅎㅎ

Our blaqies (MBLAQ), Happy New Year! Have a great time every day~~

Well, you take it for granted that I should send my greetings to you before you, don't you? ㅎㅎ

(You should have done before I greeted you.)

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

겨운이~ 은경이~혜원이~하나~혜진이 민종이 작년에 고생많았다^^ 복 많이 받고 항상 건강하길...^.~

'Kyu Woon'~, 'Eun Kyung'~, 'Hana', 'Hye Jin'~, and 'Min Jong', thank you for your hard work last year ^^Happy New Year, and I hope you are always healthy..^.~

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

여러분... 새해 복 많이받으세여^^ 2011년은 모두에게 행복한 멋진 한해가 되었으면 좋겠습니다... 사랑하는 구름~ 늘 당신들의 응원과 사랑 고맙습니다!

Happy New Year, everyone^^ Wish you all the best in the year 2011...

My beloved Cloud~ I always appreciate all your love and support !1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

English translation by rain bird.

I`m just surprised that he didn`t leave the restaurant with the rest of the actors/ crew. Is he hanging out until 2-3 pm? One of interviewers implied that in one of Rain`s interviews in 2010 ... But Rain denied :P

Maybe now (in his thirties) he needs more rest? :lol:

Namoo agency: I should add `on twitter` ^_^

Really? When did Rain deny this, which interview?

I think that Rain is a man of extremes. I can imagine that when he parties or goes out, it is until the late hours (maybe even later than 3 am) or if he works than he will work non-stop maybe with only 2-3 sleep per night.

But I don't think that Rain actually hangs out (for pleasure) a lot because he doesn't have the time or maybe not even energy. Yes, he is getting older loooool!

Ok, now I understand. I noticed it 2 days ago, that he was following a new "person" and I was like "who is this namoo-actor?". So it is an agency but led by a person called Kim Jong do or something like that. I guess there is always connections here as this namoo-actor follows 2-3 people whom Rain follows as well.

Hi bbly, oh, really you like KSS's thick eyebrows? Me, I like everything in him except that - About SMA, I agree with you - RAIN looked good with her in that drama. She looks having the same age as him. In fact, amongs RAIN's female partners I prefer her for him. She's very pretty, very nice & genuine. :lol:

I don't have a special preference among his female actresses. Some I loved, some less, but I enjoyed somehow all of them. But I admit that his on-screen presence with Gong Hyo Jin in Sang-doo was amazing because she is an amazing actress and both played so natural. And of course ISJ in Cyborg. Those 2 ladies marked me so far the most I tink. But SMA was very good with him as well. She is beautiful, sweet and soooo much talented!

*** I hope we could get a Lunar New Year message again from RAIN soon, which he usually does every year. Sae Hae Bok Manh i Badu Se Yo, oppa, anjjo, bbly, Kicia, Thu, jini & everubody here - I hope he'll take good care of his health... now that he's about to start filming his upcoming movie. :lol:

Thank you dear! Wishing you and all the other fellow-clouds here a Happy New Year!

[Eng Trans] Rain @ Twitter on 3/2/2011

ratoka 2011-02-03 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

Yes, he send us his greeting per tweet and it is cute! But I can understand willenette somehow that his video messages are less and less. And now since this thing called twitter, I guess it will be less. -_- It would be just nice seeing him from time to time in a video message.

I think that Rain is a man of extremes. I can imagine that when he parties or goes out, it is until the late hours (maybe even later than 3 am) or if he works than he will work non-stop maybe with only 2-3 sleep per night.

But I don't think that Rain actually hangs out (for pleasure) a lot because he doesn't have the time or maybe not even energy. Yes, he is getting older loooool!

I don't have a special preference among his female actresses. Some I loved, some less, but I enjoyed somehow all of them. But I admit that his on-screen presence with Gong Hyo Jin in Sang-doo was amazing because she is an amazing actress and both played so natural. And of course ISJ in Cyborg. Those 2 ladies marked me so far the most I tink. But SMA was very good with him as well. She is beautiful, sweet and soooo much talented!

Thank you dear! Wishing you and all the other fellow-clouds here a Happy New Year!

Yes, he send us his greeting per tweet and it is cute! But I can understand willenette somehow that his video messages are less and less. And now since this thing called twitter, I guess it will be less. -_- It would be just nice seeing him from time to time in a video message.

Hi bbly, like you, I couldn't also recall which interview was that - But, I agree of what you said - I don't think he goes out most of the time & stays very late. :lol:

[Feb-03-2011] MBLAQ and Rain exchange New year's greetings in a very friendly atmosphere.

03_128138.jpg

Pop group MBLAQ and singer Rain exchanged New year's greetings in a very friendly atmosphere.(?)

On the 3rd, Rain gave a greeting to his senior MBLAQ for the New Year via Twitter, "Our blaqies (MBLAQ), Happy New Year! Have a great time every day~~ Well, you take it for granted that I should send my greetings to you before you, don't you? (You should have done before I greeted you.)"

In response to Rain, MBLAQ's GO posted his comments on his Twitter, "I already gave a greeting to you. Do you remember that? Happy New Year once again..Oh, and I found that you came first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year." adding "I only hope that you'll have a very nice time with your family, enjoying rice cake soup (Tteokguk) during the Lunar New Year's holidays ! hehe..Please accept my New Year's bow.."

Then, Rain finished each other's New Year's greeting relay by posting his comment which makes people laugh, "Is that the way you really feel about me? My heart- warming gift will be given to the one who can look at my face quickest among the five^^"

MBLAQ's Mir also gave a greeting to Rain who is his senior and teacher for the New Year, "Hyung! I already gave a greeting to you, too. There is a rumor that you've come first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year, hyung."

credit to TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20110203n04487?mid=e0100

Brief translation by rain bird.

*** He's such an adorable CEO for not forgetting his boys. Their tweets were so cute & hilarious. I like how Thunder, Mir and GO said they greeted him first. Ahhh...you just have to love RAIN. You just got to like him. Besides, he can be very proud of MBLAQ. :lol:

Rain Tweets Happy Lunar New Year’s

20101228_rain.jpg

On February 3rd, singer / actor Rain (Bi) left a Lunar New Year’s greeting to his fans through his Twitter account.

He tweeted, “Everyone… Happy New Year ^^ I hope 2011 will be a happy and great year… To THE CLOUD, whom I love… I am always grateful of your love and support!”

20110203_raintwitter-460x327.png

Rain also tweeted a message to MBLAQ saying, “I hope our MBLAQ members receive a lot of blessings!! I wish you always spend each day awesomely~~ But I wonder if hyung should be greeting you first… hehe”

20110203_raintwitter2-460x330.png

Source: @29rain twitter, allkpop

K-Dramas

Korean Drama Reviews

I have a feeling I will always love K-dramas first and foremost out of all Asian dramas. My first experience with Asian drama-dom was through a K-drama. And I really don’t know if that is the sole reason I feel such an attachment to them. I feel like (if they are done right) they strike the perfect balance between humor and drama. They can sometimes be rather predictable (alright, more often than not), but it’s not something I mind. I am having a hard time putting into words what I feel, which almost seems silly. I really love them that much. They typically run for 16 episodes (sometimes more; hardly ever less), at 70 minutes. Even though it can feel like a long time sometimes, it’s usually nothing to be afraid of. These things really own my soul lol, so of course I recommend them to you, once, twice, a thousand times over.

I am very subjective with my reviewing. I have been trying to be good about explain the strengths and weaknesses of everything I watch, so I hope that is helpful to you. I am careful about keeping spoilers out of the reviews, but I normally reveal certain things about the show, so if you are a spoiler nazi… watch out. Seriously, how can you give a decent review without delving into some of the material? It’s crazy hard. That’s why I don’t do it lol.

“Quality” rating = my feeling about the overall flow of the show, the production quality, the acting, and so on.

“Lovability” rating = my personal feeling about the show; despite any faults, I came away with “this much” love for it.

Full House

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episodes: 16

Aired: 2004

Watched: 07/07

Quality:2/5

Lovability: 1.5/5

Starring: Bi (Rain), Song Hye Gyo, Han Eun Jung, Kim Sung Soo

Synopsis: Han Ji Eun is a naive writer who got swindled out of everything she owned including her house by her best friends. Stranded in China, She managed to borrow money from an actor Lee Young Jae to return to Korea. In an attempt to get her possessions back, she entered in a contract marriage with Young Jae for one year. In spite of losing all, Ji Eun manages to be cheerful and takes things in strike and the business relationship between the two becomes personal as they start to rely and care for each other.

-DramaWiki

Opinion: When I finished this drama, I was able to say that I liked it. In retrospect, I’m not sure why. I’m honestly very perplexed by that conclusion. I probably would be a little less harsh if Full House wasn’t known was one of the best K-dramas of “all time.” I don’t know if I am missing something, but I didn’t see any great display of acting, remarkable chemistry, or anything heart-warming… at all. It had about five moments I could count as sincerely wonderful, while the rest disappointed me very much. I think this was the fourth K-drama I watched, so people, I was still naive enough to believe every show I watched would spit out wonderfulness. The plot sounds pretty intriguing, but it’s so contrived in reality. Ji Eun’s friends are the most annoying friends in all of K-drama history (not to mention, one of them gets pregnant in the first episode, and doesn’t even look pregnant many months later). Bi/Rain plays a freaking butt; he is obviously going to be your typical, cocky celebrity for the first part, but he really only gets worse once he starts falling for Ji Eun. As a result, we see all characters lie, manipulate, abuse, and every other thing that I generally dislike. And they expect us to see these things as ways the main characters get closer. I am having none of it. This show really dragged on and on to top it off. I really feel sorry about giving such a harsh review, but I am a bit fed up with seeing people say how great this show is without even explaining why. I really do know there were cute and good moments, and I can see why those are “classic” and noteworthy. However, in this case, the bad far outweighed the good. I am completely stumped by the hype.

Soundtrack Selection: Why – Un Myung (Destiny)

Source : http://fangirltainment.com/k-drama-review-list/#fullhouse

[Feb-03-2011] MBLAQ and Rain exchange New year's greetings in a very friendly atmosphere.

*quoted image*

Pop group MBLAQ and singer Rain exchanged New year's greetings in a very friendly atmosphere.(?)

On the 3rd, Rain gave a greeting to his senior MBLAQ for the New Year via Twitter, "Our blaqies (MBLAQ), Happy New Year! Have a great time every day~~ Well, you take it for granted that I should send my greetings to you before you, don't you? (You should have done before I greeted you.)"

In response to Rain, MBLAQ's GO posted his comments on his Twitter, "I already gave a greeting to you. Do you remember that? Happy New Year once again..Oh, and I found that you came first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year." adding "I only hope that you'll have a very nice time with your family, enjoying rice cake soup (Tteokguk) during the Lunar New Year's holidays ! hehe..Please accept my New Year's bow.."

Then, Rain finished each other's New Year's greeting relay by posting his comment which makes people laugh, "Is that the way you really feel about me? My heart- warming gift will be given to the one who can look at my face quickest among the five^^"

MBLAQ's Mir also gave a greeting to Rain who is his senior and teacher for the New Year, "Hyung! I already gave a greeting to you, too. There is a rumor that you've come first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year, hyung."

credit to TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/view/20110203n04487?mid=e0100

*** He's such an adorable CEO for not forgetting his boys. Their tweets were so cute & hilarious. I like how Thunder, Mir and GO said they greeted him first. Ahhh...you just have to love RAIN. You just got to like him. Besides, he can be very proud of MBLAQ. :lol:

Rain Tweets Happy Lunar New Year’s

*quoted image*

On February 3rd, singer / actor Rain (Bi) left a Lunar New Year’s greeting to his fans through his Twitter account.

He tweeted, “Everyone… Happy New Year ^^ I hope 2011 will be a happy and great year… To THE CLOUD, whom I love… I am always grateful of your love and support!”

*quoted image*

Rain also tweeted a message to MBLAQ saying, “I hope our MBLAQ members receive a lot of blessings!! I wish you always spend each day awesomely~~ But I wonder if hyung should be greeting you first… hehe”

*quoted image*

Source: @29rain twitter, allkpop

K-Dramas

Korean Drama Reviews

I have a feeling I will always love K-dramas first and foremost out of all Asian dramas. My first experience with Asian drama-dom was through a K-drama. And I really don’t know if that is the sole reason I feel such an attachment to them. I feel like (if they are done right) they strike the perfect balance between humor and drama. They can sometimes be rather predictable (alright, more often than not), but it’s not something I mind. I am having a hard time putting into words what I feel, which almost seems silly. I really love them that much. They typically run for 16 episodes (sometimes more; hardly ever less), at 70 minutes. Even though it can feel like a long time sometimes, it’s usually nothing to be afraid of. These things really own my soul lol, so of course I recommend them to you, once, twice, a thousand times over.

I am very subjective with my reviewing. I have been trying to be good about explain the strengths and weaknesses of everything I watch, so I hope that is helpful to you. I am careful about keeping spoilers out of the reviews, but I normally reveal certain things about the show, so if you are a spoiler nazi… watch out. Seriously, how can you give a decent review without delving into some of the material? It’s crazy hard. That’s why I don’t do it lol.

“Quality” rating = my feeling about the overall flow of the show, the production quality, the acting, and so on.

“Lovability” rating = my personal feeling about the show; despite any faults, I came away with “this much” love for it.

Full House

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episodes: 16

Aired: 2004

Watched: 07/07

Quality:2/5

Lovability: 1.5/5

Starring: Bi (Rain), Song Hye Gyo, Han Eun Jung, Kim Sung Soo

Synopsis: Han Ji Eun is a naive writer who got swindled out of everything she owned including her house by her best friends. Stranded in China, She managed to borrow money from an actor Lee Young Jae to return to Korea. In an attempt to get her possessions back, she entered in a contract marriage with Young Jae for one year. In spite of losing all, Ji Eun manages to be cheerful and takes things in strike and the business relationship between the two becomes personal as they start to rely and care for each other.

-DramaWiki

Opinion: When I finished this drama, I was able to say that I liked it. In retrospect, I’m not sure why. I’m honestly very perplexed by that conclusion. I probably would be a little less harsh if Full House wasn’t known was one of the best K-dramas of “all time.” I don’t know if I am missing something, but I didn’t see any great display of acting, remarkable chemistry, or anything heart-warming… at all. It had about five moments I could count as sincerely wonderful, while the rest disappointed me very much. I think this was the fourth K-drama I watched, so people, I was still naive enough to believe every show I watched would spit out wonderfulness. The plot sounds pretty intriguing, but it’s so contrived in reality. Ji Eun’s friends are the most annoying friends in all of K-drama history (not to mention, one of them gets pregnant in the first episode, and doesn’t even look pregnant many months later). Bi/Rain plays a freaking butt; he is obviously going to be your typical, cocky celebrity for the first part, but he really only gets worse once he starts falling for Ji Eun. As a result, we see all characters lie, manipulate, abuse, and every other thing that I generally dislike. And they expect us to see these things as ways the main characters get closer. I am having none of it. This show really dragged on and on to top it off. I really feel sorry about giving such a harsh review, but I am a bit fed up with seeing people say how great this show is without even explaining why. I really do know there were cute and good moments, and I can see why those are “classic” and noteworthy. However, in this case, the bad far outweighed the good. I am completely stumped by the hype.

Soundtrack Selection: Why – Un Myung (Destiny)

Source : http://fangirltainment.com/k-drama-review-list/#fullhouse

Hi willenette, isn't it a shame that Rain was the first one to greet his "sons" a happy lunar new year, such ungrateful pups, heheh :lol: So they are teasing him being first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year, I can't wait to hear the result and I wonder if they can be recipients to this, knowing how "stingy" Rain is. :D

Thanks to this Full House write-up. It is always my No. l although I like his acting very much in ALTK. Have you seen Kim Sa Rang in her latest pics, she's pretty, quite a revelation from her role there, anyway I read she was a former Miss Korea. You know, I am now following Temptation of Wife at Ch. 7 and it is a hit considering that we are like Koreans in taste in dramas - the underdog becomes the winner and victorious in the end. Of course I know already the story and there are lots of its DVD around but I prefer it this way, watch and enjoy to the fullest although many scenes had been chopped. What more, it is dubbed in our language. :lol:

Rain Pics

2011-02-04

c0047605_6243849.jpg

c0047605_6244956.jpg

c0047605_643272.jpg

Source:rainstorm.exblog

Hi willenette, isn't it a shame that Rain was the first one to greet his "sons" a happy lunar new year, such ungrateful pups, heheh :lol: So they are teasing him being first place as the star to probably give younger people a lot of cash gifts to celebrate the New Year, I can't wait to hear the result and I wonder if they can be recipients to this, knowing how "stingy" Rain is. :D

Thanks to this Full House write-up. It is always my No. l although I like his acting very much in ALTK. Have you seen Kim Sa Rang in her latest pics, she's pretty, quite a revelation from her role there, anyway I read she was a former Miss Korea. You know I am now following Temptation of Wife at Ch. 7 and it is a hit considering that we are like Koreans in taste in dramas - the underdog becomes the winner and victorious in the end. Of course I know already the story and there are lots of its DVD around but I prefer it this way, watch and enjoy to the fullest although many scenes had been chopped. What more, it is dubbed in our language. :lol:

Rain Pics

2011-02-04

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:rainstorm.exblog

anjjo, about RAIN greeting his boys first - right you are - really a shame - hehehe but they tweeted that they had greeted him ahead..... And I don't think he'll give them money as gifts..... :D:lol: About the FH review, I know dear how much you adore this drama & how much you loved the couple before (but now no more - hahaha) - I agree with you - that RAIN's acting in Ijuksa is great. But, I think he was also a revelation in his debut drama, Sangdoo. Ye, KSR is pretty. Really, she was formerly Miss Korea? About the k-drama you're currently watching, well, what can you expect from our side - they're re-editing the shows before airing. Maybe that also happened in Cinderella Sister in another channel - but I don't continuously follow it since I usually watch on DVD. I'm still watching Daemul up to now - my pacing is slow because nowadays I'm busy. Besides, I prefer to hear their own voices & not dubbed at all. BTW, thanks for posting these photos - quite old but I really appreciate it. His facial expression is so cute here - I hope RAIN is doing really good! :lol:

[Feb-04-2011] Rain chosen to act the main role in movie 'Living In The Sky' depicting fighter pilots' life.

2011020116473820338_1.jpg

Rain & actress 'Sin Se Kyung'.

It is decided that top star Rain'll appear in movie 'Living In The Sky'.

Rain has been cast in the lead role for movie 'Living In The Sky' (produced by Jumony Entertainment & CJ Entertainment, directed by Kim Dong Won).

The movie is a remake of the 1964 original (Red Muffler) directed by the late director 'Sin Sang Ock, and has been promoted to be made since last year in celebration of the 60th years of the Korean War history.

It has been brought to the public's attention that Rain's last choice before enlisting in the army is 'Living In The Sky'. Actress 'Sin Se Kyung' will play opposite Rain in the movie. In addition to the two, actor 'Song Kang Ho', 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo', actress 'Lee Ha Na', etc. will appear in the movie.

credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002067331

Rain and Shin Se Kyung confirmed for “Living in Heaven”

February 4, 2011

20110204_rainshinsekyung-460x335.jpg

Earlier, we reported that singer/actor Rain signed on to play the male lead role for the upcoming blockbuster movie, “Living in Heaven“. Actress Shin Se Kyung was also billed as his co-star, but back then, reports could only guess on her confirmation.

The media is now reporting that the actress has indeed signed on for the project, and she’ll be playing Rain’s love interest. The two have finalized their contracts, and filming will soon begin in earnest.

Directed by Kim Dong Won and produced by CJ Entertainment, ’Living in Heaven’ is a remake of ‘The Red Scarf‘ (1964). For this melodramatic film, Rain will tackle the role of ‘Taewoon‘, a fighter pilot, and Shin Se Kyung will play as ‘Seyoung‘, a mechanic

Source: XsportsNews via Yahoo!Korea

Fr.:allkpop

Hi bbly, like you, I couldn't also recall which interview was that - But, I agree of what you said - I don't think he goes out most of the time & stays very late. :lol:

I think so too. If he goes out that often, I don't think he would be the energetic bee as we know him, always working hard like this.

Regarding that drama review for FH, I can understand the author. I admit that I liked FH, but it wasn't like "ohhhh, woowww" effect. I loved Sang-doo (and still love it :wub: ) and yes, also Fugitive (despite it's flaws and sometimes weak storyline/script) as Rain was amazing as Ji-woo and it hasn't a depressing ending. ALTK is a good drama with interesting characters, having a fine and wonderful acting by Rain, but the end just despresses me and that's why this drama isn't my favourite.

blush.gif

[Feb-04-2011] Rain chosen to act the main role in movie 'Living In The Sky' depicting fighter pilots' life.

*quoted image*

Rain & actress 'Sin Se Kyung'.

It is decided that top star Rain'll appear in movie 'Living In The Sky'.

Rain has been cast in the lead role for movie 'Living In The Sky' (produced by Jumony Entertainment & CJ Entertainment, directed by Kim Dong Won).

The movie is a remake of the 1964 original (Red Muffler) directed by the late director 'Sin Sang Ock, and has been promoted to be made since last year in celebration of the 60th years of the Korean War history.

It has been brought to the public's attention that Rain's last choice before enlisting in the army is 'Living In The Sky'. Actress 'Sin Se Kyung' will play opposite Rain in the movie. In addition to the two, actor 'Song Kang Ho', 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo', actress 'Lee Ha Na', etc. will appear in the movie.

credit to Star News http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002067331

Rain and Shin Se Kyung confirmed for “Living in Heaven”

February 4, 2011

*quoted image*

Earlier, we reported that singer/actor Rain signed on to play the male lead role for the upcoming blockbuster movie, “Living in Heaven“. Actress Shin Se Kyung was also billed as his co-star, but back then, reports could only guess on her confirmation.

The media is now reporting that the actress has indeed signed on for the project, and she’ll be playing Rain’s love interest. The two have finalized their contracts, and filming will soon begin in earnest.

Directed by Kim Dong Won and produced by CJ Entertainment, ’Living in Heaven’ is a remake of ‘The Red Scarf‘ (1964). For this melodramatic film, Rain will tackle the role of ‘Taewoon‘, a fighter pilot, and Shin Se Kyung will play as ‘Seyoung‘, a mechanic

Fr.:allkpop

Living in the Heaven :mellow:

Living in the Sky :mellow:

Sounds like a bad pop song :D or a cheesy love film. But at least now it is official and now we will soon have a press conference and the shooting will start. And did I see the name 'Song Kang Ho'? That is unbelievable!!!!! The cast gets better and better (but the leading lady is still the same :D , guess you can't have everything in life).

And can they please stop calling every time a project "blockbuster" before it even started? They did the same thing with Fugitive - "the blockbuster drama with the blockbuster cast". I consider this somehow as bad luck. :unsure:

I think so too. If he goes out that often, I don't think he would be the energetic bee as we know him, always working hard like this.

Regarding that drama review for FH, I can understand the author. I admit that I liked FH, but it wasn't like "ohhhh, woowww" effect. I loved Sang-doo (and still love it :wub: ) and yes, also Fugitive (despite it's flaws and sometimes weak storyline/script) as Rain was amazing as Ji-woo and it hasn't a depressing ending. ALTK is a good drama with interesting characters, having a fine and wonderful acting by Rain, but the end just despresses me and that's why this drama isn't my favourite.

blush.gif

Living in the Heaven :mellow:

Living in the Sky :mellow:

Sounds like a bad pop song :D or a cheesy love film. But at least now it is official and now we will soon have a press conference and the shooting will start. And did I see the name 'Song Kang Ho'? That is unbelievable!!!!! The cast gets better and better (but the leading lady is still the same :D , guess you can't have everything in life).

And can they please stop calling every time a project "blockbuster" before it even started? They did the same thing with Fugitive - "the blockbuster drama with the blockbuster cast". I consider this somehow as bad luck. :unsure:

Hi bbly, Amongst RAIN's drama I love Ijuksa & Fugitive........And I couldn't agree with you more about what you said of these 2-dramas. I find his acting great in these series despite the sad ending in Ijuksa. About his upcoming movie, I prefer the title "Living in the Sky" - instead of using "Red Muffler" - I'm sure we could get to hear more news now about this movie. Why, dear - you like SKH? Many find him great - I find him just fine! :lol:

Have you noticed that Yuy Joon Sang and Shin Se Kyung belong to Namoo actors agency (Rain is following them now)?

Hi Kicia, I think Namoo agency is on the top list of management co. in Korea - Their talents also include Kim Tae Hee, Kim So Yeon (Iris) & Moon (Cinderella's Sister). No wonder we could see RAIN tweeting some actors that belong there - I really wish that this movie will be a success since this will be his last before going into MS. It looks like the plot is interesting. The original(war movie) was about a widow of a military pilot who falls in love again. She falls for a man her husband’s friend introduces her after his death. :lol:

bbly, I don't like this phrase "the blockbuster drama with the blockbuster cast" also and the high expectations and the bets that was done before the showing of Fugitive. phew.gif Remember the time when there was a sort of an agreement that "When the drama records over 30% and 40 % viewer ratings, it is arranged that all the costs of travelling to the winter resort for all the staff members are borne by 'Jung Jin' hyung in Korea and by 'Ji Hoon' hyung abroad, respectively..ㅋㅋ"? :rolleyes: I considered too that this kind of thing did not give them good fortune, after the initial telecast with a 20% plus rating it was so disappointing that the subsequent viewing rates fluctuated to dismal percentages. tears.gif Deep in our hearts we wish that Fugitive had been a hit, but they should not have bragged at first :(blush.gif

---------------------

[Feb-05-2011] Which stars have made positions for themselves and turned their lives around?

-Rain part-

World star Rain is the most representative among self made stars.

Rain who lived in dire poverty when he was young, has accomplished many things over his career with his indefatigable spirit carrying him over all the obstacles to his life. In particular, his continuous efforts and challenging spirit are just the motive power of evolving into a world star over Asia.

Rain who was the first Korean to have a concert at Madison Square Garden in New York, has proven it by being picked as TIME's top 100 most influential entertainers in the world, and is adding a new page to his success history by working with Matrix sequels' brothers Andy and Larry Wachowski.

credit to Daily Economy http://news.nate.com/view/20110205n01525

--------------------------------

Related News to "Living in Heaven" -

Rain confirmed to star with Shin Sekyung in "Living in Heaven"

Feb 04 2011

8bbf95a25263482a7136f8ccc2f44d2a.jpg

Rain was earlier confirmed to star in upcoming blockbuster movie, "Living in Heaven". The movie is to be directed by Kim Dongwon ("If You Were Me 2", and documentaries "63 Years On", "Repatriation") and produced by CJ Entertainment. It is a remake to the 1964 movie "The Red Scarf" about air force commanders during the Korean war. Rain is reported to play the role of "Taewoon", a fighter pilot.

It has now also been confirmed that actress Shin Sekyung will be the female lead in the cast and will be playing a mechanic by the name of 'Seyoung'.

Both contracts have been finalized and signed, and filming is due to begin soon.

Source: XSportsNews

Fr.:koreaboo.com

---------------------------------

Rain and Shin Se Kyung casted in “Living in Heaven”

05 February 2011

201102041301091001_1.jpg

Top stars Rain and Shin Se Kyung is confirmed as the cast for “Living in Heaven.”

Rain and Shin Se Kyung recent movie “Living in Heaven” (Director: Kim Dong Woon, Production: CJ Entertainment) and filming is confirmed to start in February.

Rain’s agency’s, J. Tune, representative told Newsen on February 4, “Recently, Shin Se Kyung was confirmed as a cast. This is the first time they are acting together. Filming is planned to start on February.”

“Living in Heaven” is a remake of Sang Ok Shin‘s 1964 movie “Red Scarf,” in which people have been recently proposing in order to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War.

In addition, there has been an increased interest as this might be Rain’s last movie.

Source: Newsen

Fr.:hellokpop.com

Hi bbly, Amongst RAIN's drama I love Ijuksa & Fugitive........And I couldn't agree with you more about what you said of these 2-dramas. I find his acting great in these series despite the sad ending in Ijuksa. About his upcoming movie, I prefer the title "Living in the Sky" - instead of using "Red Muffler" - I'm sure we could get to hear more news now about this movie. Why, dear - you like SKH? Many find him great - I find him just fine! :lol:

I always say this, if it wouldn't be for the end in ALTK (and in general the depressing moments in the last 2 episodes), I think I would have loved it more and I would watch it more often.

Living in the Sky, I agree, sounds better then Red Muffler. I haven't seen many works of SKH, but he is a fine actor.

bbly, I don't like this phrase "the blockbuster drama with the blockbuster cast" also and the high expectations and the bets that was done before the showing of Fugitive. phew.gif Remember the time when there was a sort of an agreement that "When the drama records over 30% and 40 % viewer ratings, it is arranged that all the costs of travelling to the winter resort for all the staff members are borne by 'Jung Jin' hyung in Korea and by 'Ji Hoon' hyung abroad, respectively..ㅋㅋ"? :rolleyes: I considered too that this kind of thing did not give them good fortune, after the initial telecast with a 20% plus rating it was so disappointing that the subsequent viewing rates fluctuated to dismal percentages. tears.gif Deep in our hearts we wish that Fugitive had been a hit, but they should not have bragged at first :(blush.gif

05 February 2011

*quoted image*

Top stars Rain and Shin Se Kyung is confirmed as the cast for “Living in Heaven.”

Rain and Shin Se Kyung recent movie “Living in Heaven” (Director: Kim Dong Woon, Production: CJ Entertainment) and filming is confirmed to start in February.

Rain’s agency’s, J. Tune, representative told Newsen on February 4, “Recently, Shin Se Kyung was confirmed as a cast. This is the first time they are acting together. Filming is planned to start on February.”

“Living in Heaven” is a remake of Sang Ok Shin‘s 1964 movie “Red Scarf,” in which people have been recently proposing in order to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War.

In addition, there has been an increased interest as this might be Rain’s last movie.

Dear, that is exactly my problem: they create a big hype already before and get the expectations high. And if it doesn't meet it like we experienced in Fugitive, the critisiscm is very harsh and very unfair mostly to Rain.

I remember that part with LJJ and Rain, talking about a bet regarding the rating. Even as a joke maybe between them, it still didn't do good and I agree it wasn't a good fortune in the end for them. :( And that was really heart-breaking seeing the ratings dropping week by week.

Top Stars Rain and SSK? Sorry, but since when is SSK now a top star?

I am still curious why she was picked among all the female actresses in Korea, but maybe it was a proposition from Namoo-Actors as they had another actor in this project already.

I see this at my company every time: a job position is never given to the best but to the one who has either the right connection or is at the right time at the right place, skill and talent don't matter anymore. :unsure:

And finally there is a confirmation from J. Tune - just after we got a confirmation from a fan who tweeted about the dinner date Rain had with some actors in a bar. This is how an agency should work or :rolleyes: ? Forgive my sarcasm!

[Feb-05-2011]A picture showing Baekga and Rain posing for a picture together in Paris, becomes the talk of the town.

05_128413.jpg

A photo both Baekga and Rain took on their France's Paris trip, has been opened to the public.

Baekga, who is on friendly terms with Rain, recently posted a picture on his mini homepage with his writing, "by100 &rain paris by100"

This picture features Baekga and Rain sitting next to each other against a background of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. They seem to be getting taste of Paris, while perching on the balustrade.

In the picture, the two look away from each other, wearing black sunglasses, which has unique atmosphere. Also, they are showing off their own fashion senses and transforming a plain picture into an art one, having different ways of making their clothes look distinctively stylish.

Netizens saw the picture and posted his commented on it, "They seem to maintain strong friendships." "I envy Rain traveling with his close friend in Paris." " Seeing Rain with Baekga, the atmosphere looks great."

credit to TV Daily http://news.nate.com/view/20110205n03094

[Feb-05-2011] Rain is mentioned as a female singer's mother's future son-in-law.

- Brief summary -

In KBS 2TV's show program 'Perfect Score' aired on February 5th, female singer 'Kim Jae Kyung's mother said, "Ideally it would be nice "He has the package, he has everything", but I give first rank to his good personality when I count a man as my daughter's husband. I wish my daughter could marry Rain."

When she appointed Rain as the right man to marry her daughter, MC 'Park Kyung Rim' said, "Her mother talks out of both sides of her mouth because she wants a man who has a nice personality as her daughter's husband, not a perfect man, but Rain appointed by her has a nice personality and is perfect. She is asking too much!"

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=291738&page=1&bbs=

Video by ratoka300 @ You Tube

---------------------------------------

[05-Feb-11][Eng Trans ] Rain in an advertisement set.

a1%282%29.JPG

a2%281%29.JPG

I'm a photographer specializing in filming commercials.

For two days, I was photographing for the advertisement of China's male cosmetics brand Mentholatum using Rain as its advertising character. This picture shows Rain posing for a picture for its advertisement & his autograph.

When I first met him, he was tall and well-built, has really better skin than women, and an extraordinary light sparked in himself. Both his great muscles which were hard as steel and his nuance and expressiveness in his face were perfect.

It was a great honor for me to meet a real live 'Rain', whose name is known throughout the world and who is considered the best singer in Korea, many people without exception admire by calling him by the title "Rain God (Bineunim)" and I had seen only on TV.

His good manner was more impressive thanks to his sense of professionalism.

While working together, I thought it was a good opportunity to get to know each other as people, not just fellow colleagues for a while.

After the photograph was completed, when I asked him for his autograph, he was tired from his work, but was nevertheless willing to sign autograph for me.

I got his autograph right here on a small piece of paper with the words, "To **, Happy New Year. From Rain"

He seemed sincere enough when he said, "Happy New Year" to me.

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=291740&page=1&bbs=

[Feb-05-2011]A picture showing Baekga and Rain posing for a picture together in Paris, becomes the talk of the town.

*quoted image*

A photo both Baekga and Rain took on their France's Paris trip, has been opened to the public.

Baekga, who is on friendly terms with Rain, recently posted a picture on his mini homepage with his writing, "by100 &rain paris by100".

This picture features Baekga and Rain sitting next to each other against a background of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. They seem to be getting taste of Paris, while perching on the balustrade.

In the picture, the two look away from each other, wearing black sunglasses, which has unique atmosphere. Also, they are showing off their own fashion senses and transforming a plain picture into an art one, having different ways of making their clothes look distinctively stylish.

Netizens saw the picture and posted his commented on it, "They seem to maintain strong friendships." "I envy Rain traveling with his close friend in Paris." " Seeing Rain with Baekga, the atmosphere looks great."

credit to TV Daily http://news.nate.com/view/20110205n03094

Everything that has to do with Rain, be it a tweeter or any smallest thing about him, turns somehow into a talk of town loooool! I like the diplomatic way they describe the friendship between those 2 "on friendly terms with Rain" - it sounds as the 2 were enemies once :lol: .

And I don't get but Baekga wrote there "by100 ..... " doesn't make sense to me.

Just another question: back then Baekga was attacked by netizens or something (I can't remember what happened) so he closed his homepage. So did he re-open it again?

Guest justblaqcloud

bout the movie, this is why i didn't like how K-press attitude to Rain, they always create big hype with all Rain projects, & when it didn't going well, they wrote a harsh thing bout him :(

i hope this movie will received a great response, & with Song kang Ho playing with Rain in this movie i have faith this gonna be a great movie :)

Hi Kicia, wahhh.......I also watched that movie, TSSAL but The Red Shoes no because I didn't know that he was in it. That was KSS very 1st & I'm sure last bold movie. :lol:

After watching TSSAL I was thinking why on earth KSS accepted this offer :crazy:

If I had to describe it I would say that it was a boring erotic movie with no substance.

I have nothing against bold movies as long as they are well made and artistic like Frozen Flower.

Wonder if Rain would ever consider a role similar to Jo In Seong in FF? Hmmm

I would also like to see him as a villain in one of his future movies! But as it`s also his dream I think that my wish may come true :rolleyes:

Ok, now I understand. I noticed it 2 days ago, that he was following a new "person" and I was like "who is this namoo-actor?". So it is an agency but led by a person called Kim Jong do or something like that. I guess there is always connections here as this namoo-actor follows 2-3 people whom Rain follows as well.

Bbly, I have spent few hours looking for that interview. I`ve started to think that I`ve imagined reading it LOL It was on On KBS 2FM Hong Jing-Yeong’s Music Square (04.28.10). But I remembered it wrong – he actually admitted it :lol: In the interview with Shin Hae Chul he was referring to his night life as an entertainer but more in terms of his work – here it looks like he was talking about his laisure activities. He`s definitely a man of extremes!

MC : They say you are often seen to run around with men throughout Sinsa-dong after 10 at night.

Rain : I also want to date with my girl friend, but there aren’t many women around me, and we’re just good friends even though such women work with me, therefore, hanging around with my male friends makes me feel better.

Because of you bbly I read many of Rain`s interviews from last year and I found few interesting answers to which I didn`t pay attention before (all are from SBS Power FM 'Park So Hyun's Love Game 100503; translated by EunHye and huhuhuhu).

Q: It seemed that you smoked in “A Love to Kill”?

R: That’s why at that time I had to practice with a cigar! Cigar is just like cigarette, you could just take it and spit it out, which helped me then. Recently I sometimes smoke a cigar if I’m too bored.

Rain smoking cigars… I`ve never thought that he will start to smoke anything. Maybe now he would have less problems with cigarettes than during ALTK? :lol:

Q: Of the photos posted on websites, which one makes you want to replace? Reason?

A: My photo with the puppy! Why a puppy? Why?

Was he referring to his Miles 1492 Cfs in 2003? When he had this gorgeous, short, reddish hair? And why he hates it so much? He doesn`t like his cute photographs? Or because of his nickname? I have no idea!

Q: The question that cause the most panic to you?

A: There are many, but “first kiss” is the question that caused most panic to me.

Wonder why? I remember one of shows (with YEH as an MC) in which he was asked about it. It seemed like he didn`t want to talk about it and later … like he would make up some story LOL It`s a normal question :sweatingbullets:

Hi Kicia, I think Namoo agency is on the top list of management co. in Korea - Their talents also include Kim Tae Hee, Kim So Yeon (Iris) & Moon (Cinderella's Sister). No wonder we could see RAIN tweeting some actors that belong there - I really wish that this movie will be a success since this will be his last before going into MS. It looks like the plot is interesting. The original(war movie) was about a widow of a military pilot who falls in love again. She falls for a man her husband’s friend introduces her after his death. :lol:

Thanks willenette for the information! So Moon is also there? I have a soft spot towards her…

I`m actually wondering how many things they will change in the original script of Red Muffler. It might changed into completely different movie after all.

Top Stars Rain and SSK? Sorry, but since when is SSK now a top star?

I am still curious why she was picked among all the female actresses in Korea, but maybe it was a proposition from Namoo-Actors as they had another actor in this project already.

I see this at my company every time: a job position is never given to the best but to the one who has either the right connection or is at the right time at the right place, skill and talent don't matter anymore. :unsure:

And finally there is a confirmation from J. Tune - just after we got a confirmation from a fan who tweeted about the dinner date Rain had with some actors in a bar. This is how an agency should work or :rolleyes: ? Forgive my sarcasm!

From what I know SSK is considered as a sex symbol in Korea. She has many CFs contract because of perfect body. But to do SSK justice she appeared in two very successful Korean dramas (Queen Seun Duk and High Kick Through the Roof) and before Living in the Sky she was casted in Blue Salt (along with legendary Song Kang Ho). So either she is a rising talent or a girl with a very good connections.

Everything that has to do with Rain, be it a tweeter or any smallest thing about him, turns somehow into a talk of town loooool! I like the diplomatic way they describe the friendship between those 2 "on friendly terms with Rain" - it sounds as the 2 were enemies once :lol: .

And I don't get but Baekga wrote there "by100 ..... " doesn't make sense to me.

Just another question: back then Baekga was attacked by netizens or something (I can't remember what happened) so he closed his homepage. So did he re-open it again?

Maybe "by 100 ..... " is somehow related to his cyworld page (www.cyworld.com/100house) and number 100 means something more? Just my guess couse like you I have no idea what are they talking about…

After watching TSSAL I was thinking why on earth KSS accepted this offer :crazy:

If I had to describe it I would say that it was a boring erotic movie with no substance.

I have nothing against bold movies as long as they are well made and artistic like Frozen Flower.

Bbly, I have spent few hours looking for that interview. I`ve started to think that I`ve imagined reading it LOL It was on On KBS 2FM Hong Jing-Yeong’s Music Square (04.28.10). But I remembered it wrong – he actually admitted it :lol: In the interview with Shin Hae Chul he was referring to his night life as an entertainer but more in terms of his work – here it looks like he was talking about his laisure activities. He`s definitely a man of extremes!

MC : They say you are often seen to run around with men throughout Sinsa-dong after 10 at night.

Rain : I also want to date with my girl friend, but there aren’t many women around me, and we’re just good friends even though such women work with me, therefore, hanging around with my male friends makes me feel better.

Q: It seemed that you smoked in “A Love to Kill”?

R: That’s why at that time I had to practice with a cigar! Cigar is just like cigarette, you could just take it and spit it out, which helped me then. Recently I sometimes smoke a cigar if I’m too bored.

Rain smoking cigars… I`ve never thought that he will start to smoke anything. Maybe now he would have less problems with cigarettes than during ALTK? :lol:

Thanks willenette for the information! So Moon is also there? I have a soft spot towards her…

I`m actually wondering how many things they will change in the original script of Red Muffler. It might changed into completely different movie after all.

From what I know SSK is considered as a sex symbol in Korea. She has many CFs contract because of perfect body. But to do SSK justice she appeared in two very successful Korean dramas (Queen Seun Duk and High Kick Through the Roof) and before Living in the Sky she was casted in Blue Salt (along with legendary Song Kang Ho). So either she is a rising talent or a girl with a very good connections.

Kicia, me, too I was also asking why did KSS accept to do that movie - that was a very erotic film. Oh, you watched FF also. Ye, I agree with you - that movie was a well-made one. But, well-made or for the sake of art - I don't think RAIN would do such kind of film. Thanks for sharing these interviews. I remember about this "cigar thing" that he had to smoke in Ijuksa. Oh, you like Moon Geon Young? I think he's a great actress. About the movie, well, I hope it will be a different story from the original. Also, thanks for more infos about SSK. This will be my 1st time to see her...... acting on the screen. :lol:

Rain loves Sin Se-kyeong "Live In The Sky" first collab, Lee Ha-na joins

20110204171508479.jpg

RAIN and Sin Se-kyeong will be working together for the first time in movie, "Live In The Sky" ("The Red Muffler - 2011").

Rain and Sin Se-kyeong have confirmed to star in the upcoming movie "Live In The Sky" (Directed by Kim Dong-weon, produced by Joo Money Entertainment, CJ Entertainment) and will start shooting in February.

A spokesperson from J Tune Entertainment said on a phone call with News N, "Rain has confirmed a movie with Sin Se-kyeong. This will be the first time they'll be working together and will start shooting this month". This fact also draws attention as it might be the last project Rain does before he serves in the army.

A spokesperson from Sin Se-kyeong's company also conveyed, "The casting is confirmed but no more details about the movie has been certified".

Meanwhile, "Live In The Sky"("The Red Muffler - 2011") is the remake of 1964 the late director Sin Sang-ok's "The Red Muffler" and has been planned on since last year to commemorate the 60th year of the Korean War.

"Live In The Sky", which is about a man who joins the air force and grows from a pilot to a soldier will show casts like Rain, Sin Se-kyeong, Yoo Joon-sang, Lee Ha-na, Kim Sung-soo and more.

Source : movie.daum.net/moviei... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Related News to "Living in Heaven" -

Rain confirmed to star with Shin Sekyung in "Living in Heaven"

Feb 04 2011

*quoted image*

Rain was earlier confirmed to star in upcoming blockbuster movie, "Living in Heaven". The movie is to be directed by Kim Dongwon ("If You Were Me 2", and documentaries "63 Years On", "Repatriation") and produced by CJ Entertainment. It is a remake to the 1964 movie "The Red Scarf" about air force commanders during the Korean war. Rain is reported to play the role of "Taewoon", a fighter pilot.

It has now also been confirmed that actress Shin Sekyung will be the female lead in the cast and will be playing a mechanic by the name of 'Seyoung'.

Both contracts have been finalized and signed, and filming is due to begin soon.

Source: XSportsNews

Fr.:koreaboo.com

05 February 2011

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for sharing more news about his upcoming movie. I'm excited & curious of RAIN's look in this movie - maybe this is the reason why he cut his hair short, huh? Well, if this is it, maybe I just have to go with the flow..... Although, I'm not really into remakes much more war genre LITS seems to be a nice movie. RAIN will be in love with SSK here so her character will be romantic with him. I hope this movie will be a box-office hit! 0h, RAIN will get passionate in his new role again since he’s always played such intense characters in his previous roles. As for SSK, being very young than RAIN I'm sure he would learn a lot. I hope all the cast will have good chemistry & the set an enjoyable place. :lol:

Take a look at Rain's leading lady in Living In Heaven in her latest photos. She is so pretty, sexy and young :D:lol:

Shin Se Kyung flaunts her perfect S-Line for VIVIAN!

2011-02-07

g2.jpg

s1.jpg

Shin Se Kyung has been gaining much attention since the photos of her dating SHINee's Jong Hyun revealed to the public last year.

It seems that she has dropped her innocent image for lingerie brand Vivian.

Check out her latest photos for Vivian here,anyone having a nosebleed after seeing these photos??

source:dkpopnews

431px-red_scarf_1964-south_korea-p1.jpg?w=211&h=294

The movie poster from 1964's Red Scarf.

Directed by Kim Dong Won and produced by CJ Entertainment, ’Living in Heaven’ is a remake of ‘The Red Scarf‘ (1964). For this melodramatic film, Rain will tackle the role of ‘Taewoon’, a fighter pilot, and Shin Se Kyung will play as ‘Seyoung‘, a mechanic.

Fr.cloudusa

More posters

c0047605_8404553.jpg

Source:rainstorm.exblog.

-------------------------------

[Feb-07-2011] Rain is a role model for 2PM's 'Ock Taek Yon'.

201102071045251001_1.jpg

2PM's 'Ock Taek Yon'

Male pop group 2PM's 'Ock Taek Yon' says that Rain, a very successful singer and actor, is a role model for him.

When asked whose example he really wants to follow in KBS 2TV's 'Yeoyumanman' aired on the morning of February 7th, 'Ock Taek Yon' named Rain as his role model without any hesitation, which attracted attention.

'Ock Taek Yon' spoke frankly that he really admires Rain, "I was able to see a lot of Rain because he was my senior in the same management company with me in my trainee days. If I worked as hard as he had done, I thought I could be ready for anything like him. Rain, a very successful singer and actor, is also arguably the best singer and actor in Korea, so he is a supreme example and a role model for me."

credit to Newsen http://article.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=5018090&cloc=rss|news|star

Take a look at Rain's leading lady in Living In Heaven in her latest photos. She is so pretty, sexy and young :D:lol:

Shin Se Kyung flaunts her perfect S-Line for VIVIAN!

2011-02-07

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Shin Se Kyung has been gaining much attention since the photos of her dating SHINee's Jong Hyun revealed to the public last year.

It seems that she has dropped her innocent image for lingerie brand Vivian.

Check out her latest photos for Vivian here,anyone having a nosebleed after seeing these photos??

source:dkpopnews

*quoted image*

The movie poster from 1964's Red Scarf.

Directed by Kim Dong Won and produced by CJ Entertainment, ’Living in Heaven’ is a remake of ‘The Red Scarf‘ (1964). For this melodramatic film, Rain will tackle the role of ‘Taewoon’, a fighter pilot, and Shin Se Kyung will play as ‘Seyoung‘, a mechanic.

Fr.cloudusa

More posters

*quoted image*

Source:rainstorm.exblog.

-------------------------------

[Feb-07-2011] Rain is a role model for 2PM's 'Ock Taek Yon'.

*quoted image*

2PM's 'Ock Taek Yon'

Male pop group 2PM's 'Ock Taek Yon' says that Rain, a very successful singer and actor, is a role model for him.

When asked whose example he really wants to follow in KBS 2TV's 'Yeoyumanman' aired on the morning of February 7th, 'Ock Taek Yon' named Rain as his role model without any hesitation, which attracted attention.

'Ock Taek Yon' spoke frankly that he really admires Rain, "I was able to see a lot of Rain because he was my senior in the same management company with me in my trainee days. If I worked as hard as he had done, I thought I could be ready for anything like him. Rain, a very successful singer and actor, is also arguably the best singer and actor in Korea, so he is a supreme example and a role model for me."

credit to Newsen http://article.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=5018090&cloc=rss|news|star

anjjo, thanks for posting her pretty & sexy photos. I find her beauty enchanting & her classy aura so refreshing. It's so great to read some news about her that I didn't know about. It was reported that she has a BF but I didn't know that he's from SHINee. Also, thanks for posting the RS poster. Seeing this can't help to feel so excited for the LITS poster soon. About Taek Yon from 2Pm, he's been very vocal ever since how he admires RAIN & consider him as his role model. :lol:

*** I read this similar article way back 2009 then. Here’s another one – I think this refer to ALL celebrities; from top stars, top idols, A-list solo singers & group Feel sad & bad for those female/male group knowing that they’re making so little money & what they earn is getting spread too thin among them. We know that there are influx of rookies debuting & so many group/bands now. Actually, this article surprised me. Because this doesn't make any sense whatsoever. That’s why, most of them prefer to accept work outside Korea. I doubt they worry about clothes since most of them get free stuff due to endorsements. That's why we see RAIN walks around with branded clothes and bags! Still he doesn’t get to keep all the money – there’s JTune to share it with. Hence, sometimes even if he makes a lot of money doesn't mean he gets a lot, too. That’s why his fee is high. Upon reading this I could say some Management company pays for bucket loads of stuff just like RAIN’s side who always has full of personal staffs. What about those stars who are not famous? Poor them! This is quite sad for them. This is how unfair the world & life is - hehehe. It sucks! And for RAIN, he has worked pretty hard to reach where he is. :lol:

Celebrities made less income than office workers in 2009

20110204_idolstar.jpg

According to information revealed by the National Tax Service, the annual income of celebrities was been revealed to be lower than that of the average office worker.

Their 2009 report for the annual average income of actors/actresses, singers, models, and other entertainers came out to be $24,990 USD. In comparison, the average office worker earned $25,300 USD back in 2009.

Breaking it down, actors and actresses actually earned the highest revenue in the entertainment business by averaging $33,000 USD. Meanwhile, singers earned $25,000 USD, and models earned $10,000 USD.

The income is a $3,520 USD drop compared to 2008’s records, as celebrities averaged $28,510 USD back then.

Source + Photo: X Sports News via Daum, allkpop

[Feb-05-2011] Rain is mentioned as a female singer's mother's future son-in-law.

- Brief summary -

In KBS 2TV's show program 'Perfect Score' aired on February 5th, female singer 'Kim Jae Kyung's mother said, "Ideally it would be nice "He has the package, he has everything", but I give first rank to his good personality when I count a man as my daughter's husband. I wish my daughter could marry Rain."

When she appointed Rain as the right man to marry her daughter, MC 'Park Kyung Rim' said, "Her mother talks out of both sides of her mouth because she wants a man who has a nice personality as her daughter's husband, not a perfect man, but Rain appointed by her has a nice personality and is perfect. She is asking too much!"

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=291738&page=1&bbs=

Video by ratoka300 @ You Tube

anjjo, thanks for sharing this video clip + the translation. I wonder what rain said about this – hope he knows about it – hahaha. Talking about mother-in-law, Rain's future mother-in-law will be a lucky woman. Who wouldn't want Rain as her son-in-law, huh? :lol:

I would also like to see him as a villain in one of his future movies! But as it`s also his dream I think that my wish may come true :rolleyes:

Because of you bbly I read many of Rain`s interviews from last year and I found few interesting answers to which I didn`t pay attention before (all are from SBS Power FM 'Park So Hyun's Love Game 100503; translated by EunHye and huhuhuhu).

Regarding FF - art or not, I am no fan of movies which show too much skin (especially showing unnecessary long love-making scenes), sorry blush.gif and than they say "But it's natural, it's art" - believe me, I have seen enough of those "art" movies. Like willenette I don't think that Rain would do a role like JIS in FF (and I hope he doesn't). Kicia, do you want him to do something like this ;) ?

As a villian, that would be something I would love to see Rain as well.

Thank you so much for your efforts regarding the interviews (hahahaha, now you noticed some interesting things that Rain said). Yes, he is a man of extremes!

Regarding SSK, that is why I think she isn't the right choice - sex symbol (maybe the producers want the female part like this who is only sexy and pretty and has almost no dialogues :rolleyes: )! Now I know of whom she reminds a bit in her style: Megan Fox! Sexy, young, confident and that's it.

SSK might appeared in successful dramas and might have played with a good actor in a movie, but does that make her a good actress automatically? Was it her credit the success of the dramas? I am sorry, if I seem insulting here that isn't my intention.

I hope I will eat my words once this movie is out and you will all say "See, bbly, you had so many prejudices against her." But right now, I don't see it. And seeing those pictures that anjjo kindly posted proves it to me again: she is young, she has a gorgeous body and she is sexy, but that's it (somehow I am the only one who doesn't think she is pretty :huh: ).