Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

<Eng.trans>"The Fugitive Plan B" Episode 6_ Preview.

My link

0:01~0:04

Mijin (Yun Son Ha) : Seeing that you fire 'Ji Woo' (Rain), you're not a woman to be despised. (to Jinny (Lee Na Young))

0:05~0:07

Mijin : Something left to you by your foster parents. (to Jinny)

0:07~0:12

'Ji Woo' : What I want to know most is why your boy friend 'Kai' doesn't answer the phone now. (to Jinny)

0:12~0:14

Jinny : Megideck killed even your friend 'Kevin'.(to 'Ji Woo')

0:15

'Ji Woo' : Show me the evidence.

0:16~0:17

Mijin : This is the note Kevin left.

0:20~21

'Ji Woo' : Leave for Shanghai first (to Jinny).

Jinny : What about you?

0:25~0:26

Yun Jin Seo : What will you do first when you catch 'Ji Woo'? (to Do Soo)

0:27~0:31

Yun Jin Seo : I'll holiday with you in Korea, eating delicious food. (to Do Soo)

credit to

Brief translation by rain bird.

13 Oct 2010 -The Fugitive: Plan B Pics

33790-57553.jpg

33805-65370.jpg

33789-52100.jpg

TVDAILY=全英璇記者)

Reposted fr. Rain-Germany

credit:Phoenix

anjjo, thanks for posting more photos. I've been saying here that the story of this drama is interesting. I’m sure this is fun to watch till the end. I'm starting to like LNY's character & acting. It's way different from other "detective" stories like Iris since this isn't too intense & serious - it's a "feel-good" one. We’ll see how it goes as the episode progresses. Overloaded with eye candies in this drama - 3-men are just too gorgeous not to watch! :sweatingbullets:

Rain’s sexy facial expressions!

rain-20101014.jpg?w=500&h=390

Watch Rain give you his“mad face, slapped face, and Mona Lisa Smile”?

Netizens on the The Fugitive Plan B’s fansite “Dol Pu B” made a mural of the many faces of Rain(as Ji-woo) in his newest drama.The names above are captions they placed under the photos describing his many detailed expressions.

Fans of the show commended Rain on his excellent acting ability(and of course, expressions) and his superb marial arts skill.

As the number one star who will be able to maintain his sexiness(according to one online survey), Rain has beat Go Soo, So Ji-sub, and Kang Dong-won as the sexiest icon.

Check out his many sexy expressions below…. before his handsome face runs away!

rain-201010141.jpg?w=500&h=1163

Which Ji-woo expression is your favorite?

You can catch Rain as the comical Ji-woo every week on KBS’s ”The Fugitive Plan B” Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55pm.

Source : popseoul

Which celebrities do Koreans wish to marry?

rainbi.jpg

According to a poll conducted by a marriage agency in korea, Korean Idol Rain and Actress Jeon Ji Hyun from “My Sassy Girl” emerged the top two celebrities chosen as “My dream husband” and “My dream wife” respectively.

But it seems that Rain is too busy to even have time to date. Rain’s manager says that he is a perfectionist who spends 20 hours a day filming and training his vocals and only has 3 hours of sleep everyday.

Results of poll:

My Dream Husband

1) Rain

2) Jang Dong Gun

3) Song Il Guk

My Dream Wife

1) Jeon Ji Hyun

2) Kim Tae Hee

3) Lee Hyori

Source: cq.people.com.cn, kish_agnes-SIG thread

Translated by: Yi Wei

[Oct-14-2010] Rain is showered with high praise for his outstanding performance in The Fugitive Plan B.

14g28484.jpg

"Time went by so quickly as I felt as if 60 minutes were 10 minutes"

"I almost cried, noticing the time passing''

"My eyes were fixed to the TV, and even I couldn't breathe, when I was watching the drama on TV"

Writings giving the 5th episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' aired on the 13th good reviews, flooded the Internet message board.

In the episode, 'Jinny' (Lee Na Younng) &'Ji Woo' (Rain) arrived in Beijing after managing to escape 'Do Soo's chase (Lee Jung Jin), but the ring of 'Mijin'(Yun Son Ha) was already waiting for the two, laying a trap for them with using 'Jang Si Boo'(Gong Hyung Jin) as bait to trap them.

But 'Ji Woo' who has quick wits, saw through their deceit at a glance and turns the table by channeling the attack onto his opponent.

The operation's success was only momentary. Jinny was conversely put upon by 'Ji Woo', so she fired him, shedding tears by saying "Do you know what death is?".

'Ji Woo' who was cheeky, turned his back to Jinny, not looking back and giving her the cold shoulder, which pulled at the viewer's heartstrings.

The 5th episode's perfect combination of action, comic, and spy stories was absolutely the majority opinions of the viewers.

The viewers are lavish in their praise of the perfect action performances of the leading actors such as Rain and 'Lee Jung Jin' including 'Lee Na Young's actions without stint, as they could not describe the drama otherwise than as a big hit.

The act Rain expressed so much with his face after he was found to put up hidden cameras, was the highlight of the episode.

When 'Ji Woo' was humiliated, getting slapped whenever he was all over Jinny throughout the series, "I want Jinny to stop slapping 'Ji Woo's face now." "It makes my heart ache to see his suffer." Such criticisms and even more emotional ones flooded Internet message boards.

In this episode, PD 'Kowak Jung Howan' was portrayed as a character cheating Koreans living in Hong Kong, which brought about a lot of laughter from the viewers.

The 5th episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' meeting the viewers' expectations by providing lots of fun for them, was fettered by game 5 of the pro baseball playoffs.

But even though it started almost 30 minutes late due to the baseball game that was broadcast by relay, it revealed its splendor, taking off with a 15.1% viewing rate which lost just 1.1 percent compared to last episode's. (by Nielsen Media Research)

In the 6th episode to be aired on the 14th, Jinny fires 'Ji Woo' and notices what Mijin is desperately looking for.

'Ji Woo' has doubts that Kai continues to watch and follow Jinny without rising to the forefront, while Jinny also advises Kai not to have confidence in 'Ji Woo' or not even to count on him.

And, thanks to 'Do Soo' (Lee Jung Jin) who catches the scene where 'Ji Woo' has ascendancy over Mijin just at the right time, Mijin is set free and lays a trap for 'Ji Woo' who will find it hard to get out of it..

The identity of 'Megideck', who is shrouded in mystery, is still unknown and nobody knows what may happen tomorrow, which gives the story dramatic tension.

The Fugitive Plan B is on the air every Wednesday and Thursday, at 9:55pm.

credit to Morning News http://www.morningnews.co.kr/article.php?aid=128702511428484026

[HQ] Rain shooting The Fugitive Plan B in Macau

from//twitter

2010-10-14

1%2814%29.jpg

2%2812%29.jpg

3%288%29.jpg

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

anjjo, thanks for posting more photos. I always enjoyed looking at those still photos from Fugitive. These pics especially the last one is eye-catching. RAIN is displaying full of charm even in action scenes, not only during the break but every time he's smiling on-cam + showing his muscular body with that simple wardrobe of jeans and simple shirt. “Totally awesome!” - :sweatingbullets:

[Oct-14-2010] Rain is showered with high praise for his outstanding performance in The Fugitive Plan B.

"Time went by so quickly as I felt as if 60 minutes were 10 minutes"

"I almost cried, noticing the time passing''

"My eyes were fixed to the TV, and even I couldn't breathe, when I was watching the drama on TV"

Writings giving the 5th episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' aired on the 13th good reviews, flooded the Internet message board.

In the episode, 'Jinny' (Lee Na Younng) &'Ji Woo' (Rain) arrived in Beijing after managing to escape 'Do Soo's chase (Lee Jung Jin), but the ring of 'Mijin'(Yun Son Ha) was already waiting for the two, laying a trap for them with using 'Jang Si Boo'(Gong Hyung Jin) as bait to trap them.

But 'Ji Woo' who has quick wits, saw through their deceit at a glance and turns the table by channeling the attack onto his opponent.

The operation's success was only momentary. Jinny was conversely put upon by 'Ji Woo', so she fired him, shedding tears by saying "Do you know what death is?".

'Ji Woo' who was cheeky, turned his back to Jinny, not looking back and giving her the cold shoulder, which pulled at the viewer's heartstrings.

The 5th episode's perfect combination of action, comic, and spy stories was absolutely the majority opinions of the viewers.

The viewers are lavish in their praise of the perfect action performances of the leading actors such as Rain and 'Lee Jung Jin' including 'Lee Na Young's actions without stint, as they could not describe the drama otherwise than as a big hit.

The act Rain expressed so much with his face after he was found to put up hidden cameras, was the highlight of the episode.

When 'Ji Woo' was humiliated, getting slapped whenever he was all over Jinny throughout the series, "I want Jinny to stop slapping 'Ji Woo's face now." "It makes my heart ache to see his suffer." Such criticisms and even more emotional ones flooded Internet message boards.

In this episode, PD 'Kowak Jung Howan' was portrayed as a character cheating Koreans living in Hong Kong, which brought about a lot of laughter from the viewers.

The 5th episode of 'The Fugitive Plan B' meeting the viewers' expectations by providing lots of fun for them, was fettered by game 5 of the pro baseball playoffs.

But even though it started almost 30 minutes late due to the baseball game that was broadcast by relay, it revealed its splendor, taking off with a 15.1% viewing rate which lost just 1.1 percent compared to last episode's. (by Nielsen Media Research)

In the 6th episode to be aired on the 14th, Jinny fires 'Ji Woo' and notices what Mijin is desperately looking for.

'Ji Woo' has doubts that Kai continues to watch and follow Jinny without rising to the forefront, while Jinny also advises Kai not to have confidence in 'Ji Woo' or not even to count on him.

And, thanks to 'Do Soo' (Lee Jung Jin) who catches the scene where 'Ji Woo' has ascendancy over Mijin just at the right time, Mijin is set free and lays a trap for 'Ji Woo' who will find it hard to get out of it..

The identity of 'Megideck', who is shrouded in mystery, is still unknown and nobody knows what may happen tomorrow, which gives the story dramatic tension.

The Fugitive Plan B is on the air every Wednesday and Thursday, at 9:55pm.

credit to Morning News http://www.morningnews.co.kr/article.php?aid=128702511428484026

Happy he gets praises. I just wish the drama would get more recognition too (rating-wise *sigh*).

The Fugitive PlanB E6 HQ Online Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WpVxYbgbNbI/

Hi mandalaywith, thanks again for sharing this link. :sweatingbullets:

very bad news guys but the rating by TNSM goes down 12%.

why? it is a great drama, ihope next week it will not goes down more.

Hi myyma, I feel sad & bad about your info. This rating percentage is still "safe" but if this continue to decrease & won't go up the future of this drama won't be bright at all. :rolleyes:

10-10-14 The Fugitive Plan B EP 7 preview

ratoka 2010-10-14

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/common/board/content.asp?ref=6345&board_id=b_08042315221786&page=1&search_what=&keyword=

S1planB @ Youtube

-----------------------------------

14 Oct 2010 - The Fugitive Plan B EP 6 cap

credit: dc

20101015_00297220702ffc7357a0q9mX7YH9TUg

20101015_e3e806f16ca933ff0f3eW2kQqdaZRdT

20101015_3b2b4c04344f2acc67cdcNPjX2f7fBK

Reposted fr./credit:Rain Germany/Phoenix

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing the video clip of the Episode 7 preview & thanks for posting some captures from the Episode 6. :sweatingbullets:

Rain’s “The Fugitive” records new low with 11.9% rating

October 14, 2010

201010150705291001_1-459x335.jpg

Rain’s new drama, “The Fugitive”, has lost considerable strength in the ratings battle, as the latest episode witnessed a sharp fall in the viewership ratings.

According to media analyst group AGB Nielsen Media, the latest episode of “The Fugitive” recorded a nationwide rating of 11.9%: a 3% decline from its previous episode and the drama’s lowest-ever rating to date. The drama was initially off to a great start, as its first episode rolled in with a substantial 20.7%. Since then, however, “The Fugitive” as been on a steady decline as viewers are finding that it’s unable to live up to its initial hype.

“Fugitive”s time-slot rival, SBS’s “Dae Mul”, recorded a personal best with a nationwide rating of 26.1%, confirming their place as the #1 ranked drama in the Wed-Thurs line-up.

Meanwhile, MBC’s “Playful Kiss” continued their dismal, yet consistent run with a nationwide rating of 5.6%.

Source: Newsen

---------------------------------

Runaway Plan B ratings continue their slide

by javabeans | October 14, 2010

run_26.jpg

I’m actually a little shocked: The latest episode of Runaway Plan B drew a mere 11.9% rating, which is nearly half its strong premiere number. More worrying than that, however, is the steadiness of the downward trend — Episodes 1 through 6 have garnered, in order, a 20.7%, 17.9%, 18.0%, 16.2%, 15.1%, and 11.9%.

Over on SBS, Daemul‘s Episode 3 drew a 26.5% on Wednesday, and kept it up the next day with a 26.1%. MBC’s Playful Kiss numbers this week were 6.0% and 5.6%.

I had expected Daemul to cut into Runaway‘s ratings somewhat, but hadn’t thought it would so completely dominate. Yes, dramas tend to be the purview of the ajumma viewer, and President Go Hyun-jung is a huge draw — but surely Runaway would collect that subset of the viewership that craves testosterone, action, and speed, I thought. I’ve wondered if it would have done better as a summer series, or even on weekends a la Man Called God, but in any case it hasn’t managed to command the same action-lovin’ eyeballs as Chuno, which is what everyone was banking on.

It’s too bad; despite not loving the drama, I have fun watching Runaway, which is a harmless escapist vehicle to counter the Pomp and Drama of Daemul and the romantic sweetness of Playful Kiss. (Also: Lee Jung-jin is damn hot. Sometimes I forget to pay attention to the main point of a scene when he’s all gruff and glowery onscreen. Although, let’s be honest — the hot stuff usually IS the primary purpose of scenes in this drama.)

Maybe next time, Rain.

Via HeraldM

Source:dramabeans

Guest justblaqcloud

i hope Rain oppa not gonna be sad if he knows last nigh episode rating..what happen with korean viewers?? Plan B deserve better rating..Bi oppa hwaiting

i hope Rain oppa not gonna be sad if he knows last nigh episode rating..what happen with korean viewers?? Plan B deserve better rating..Bi oppa hwaiting

justblaqcloud, I’m starting to worry & hurting now of the rating percentage of the drama since it’s continue to slide down while the opponent drama, Daemul is keeping up its standard. This week rating is the steepest. Hmm...it’s somewhat weird since I never expected that it will dominate completely & cut Fugitive’s rating. I feel bad somehow because I’m banking on RAIN all-around acting here, action, romantic & his comedic side while I adore KSW’s dramatic side as well.(I admit, I’ve to check other episodes of Daemul since I only watched the pilot airing. Hmm, maybe I should check them out after Fugitive ends.I love KSW, too) I don’t understand why the ratings of Fugitive are sliding down…..I do hope that the ratings of the future episodes will turn around. RAIN’s acting has definitely improved a lot. Rain is sooo much better here compared from his previous dramas. Although the ratings are not that great, I heard t’s doing extremely well online. Hoping it would get better because the drama has good action, story, and comedy! I find RAIN funny…. makes me cracking up most of the time. I just feel bad for Rain especially because he was so confident getting into this…& knew how much hard work he put into this. I pray hard that it won’t be hitting the single digit. Rating is a huge influence in Korea. But despite of everything I’m loving this drama. Like you, I just feel that Fugitive deserves higher rating. :lol:

Guest justblaqcloud

justblaqcloud, I’m starting to worry & hurting now of the rating percentage of the drama since it’s continue to slide down while the opponent drama, Daemul is keeping up its standard. This week rating is the steepest. Hmm...it’s somewhat weird since I never expected that it will dominate completely & cut Fugitive’s rating. I feel bad somehow because I’m banking on RAIN all-around acting here, action, romantic & his comedic side while I adore KSW’s dramatic side as well.(I admit, I’ve to check other episodes of Daemul since I only watched the pilot airing. Hmm, maybe I should check them out after Fugitive ends.I love KSW, too) I don’t understand why the ratings of Fugitive are sliding down…..I do hope that the ratings of the future episodes will turn around. RAIN’s acting has definitely improved a lot. Rain is sooo much better here compared from his previous dramas. Although the ratings are not that great, I heard t’s doing extremely well online. Hoping it would get better because the drama has good action, story, and comedy! I find RAIN funny…. makes me cracking up most of the time. I just feel bad for Rain especially because he was so confident getting into this…& knew how much hard work he put into this. I pray hard that it won’t be hitting the single digit. Rating is a huge influence in Korea. But despite of everything I’m loving this drama. Like you, I just feel that Fugitive deserves higher rating. :lol:

yep, i'm start to worried bout this, coz in Korea rating is the guide line for drama to became success or not, & bout Rain acting here, he really improved a lot, just hope next week the rating will go higher..pray hard

but in my opinion Plan B story line is too modern for Korean viewers, so they not adjust yet, but for other countries, i think Plan B will doing really good with the rating.

Thank you for sharing those caps!

I am deeply hurt about all this and it's really not fair! I will comment on this more on the drama thread. :(

Thank you for sharing those caps!

I am deeply hurt about all this and it's really not fair! I will comment on this more on the drama thread. :(

bbly, although its rating is in decline mode in Korea we would feel happy at least that this drama hit the highest sales price to Southeast Asian countries. This is already exported to different countries like Taiwan, Philippines, Hongkong, Thailand, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia & more to come. Good news for RAIN’s fans living in these countries. Who knows, your country might be one soon - hehehe - Cheers! :lol:

20101015_25ce3e8ab4043ece9fd4WdiD5RSb8I4

20101015_daaba19d6cfa8b1ec5015U0apyRAfWD

20101015_305b76d6462204f44fa4JiEGr23maer

anjjo, thanks for posting more photos from last night's episode. It’s totally contrary to my expectation that this drama keeps lowering its rating percentage each episode. From its strong rating in the pilot episode then the rating is going to the downward trend – I’m a bit disappointed. Much more, feel bad since this drama is a star-studded, moreover this is Rain’s comeback drama after 5-years without seeing him in the small screen. I still hope that this drama is strong to compete with the opponent dramas along its slot. :mellow: