Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time positing but definetly a great reason to contribute to this forum. I had the oppurtunity to go to the Ninja Assassin promo screening in Toronto. It was a great experience. I was able to take a picture or two (not really good shots..i was too excited to focus) of Rain walking towards the red carpet. I ended up recording most of it because i was too shaky but i'm not sure how to upload the video. Sorry. He did just walk staright to the red carpet and smiled a few times. I also was able to take a few pictures of him making his short speech before the movie started. I ended up sitting in the same row as Rain was sitting in and I was about five seats away from him. I didn't take any pictures at that time because i didn't feel it was appropriate to take pictures of him when he is trying to watch the movie. There was enough people constantly turning around. I don't blame them. I found it quite hard to concentrate as well!! =) When i did look over and he had his sunglasses off, he did look tired from my point of view. So if he wasn't all smiley i don't blame the guy. He watched approximately 30 minutes of his movie before he left. Best part was after his red carpet and he entered the theatre he was waiting at the corner with his manager to be introduced. The audience in the mean time were being entertained by the Wushu Martial Arts School i believe ( i'm not sure because i was not inside yet). Anyway, he was waiting and i entered the theatre i saw him there..so i ceased the oppurtunity to get an autograph from him. Unfortunately, i couldn't get a picture with him, his manager said he was about to go up and make his speech!! *sigh* But nonetheless i am still in awe of the moment!! Grateful for the oppurtunity. I really hope his movie does well and i also hope he will consider having a concert in Toronto again or at least NY!!! =))

Enough of my rambling. Enjoy the pictures..even if their not that great!

Sorry guys but i tried reading how to upload the pictures and i am not getting it!! It's been a long day! =(

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time positing but definetly a great reason to contribute to this forum. I had the oppurtunity to go to the Ninja Assassin promo screening in Toronto. It was a great experience. I was able to take a picture or two (not really good shots..i was too excited to focus) of Rain walking towards the red carpet. I ended up recording most of it because i was too shaky but i'm not sure how to upload the video. Sorry. He did just walk staright to the red carpet and smiled a few times. I also was able to take a few pictures of him making his short speech before the movie started. I ended up sitting in the same row as Rain was sitting in and I was about five seats away from him. I didn't take any pictures at that time because i didn't feel it was appropriate to take pictures of him when he is trying to watch the movie. There was enough people constantly turning around. I don't blame them. I found it quite hard to concentrate as well!! =) When i did look over and he had his sunglasses off, he did look tired from my point of view. So if he wasn't all smiley i don't blame the guy. He watched approximately 30 minutes of his movie before he left. Best part was after his red carpet and he entered the theatre he was waiting at the corner with his manager to be introduced. The audience in the mean time were being entertained by the Wushu Martial Arts School i believe ( i'm not sure because i was not inside yet). Anyway, he was waiting and i entered the theatre i saw him there..so i ceased the oppurtunity to get an autograph from him. Unfortunately, i couldn't get a picture with him, his manager said he was about to go up and make his speech!! *sigh* But nonetheless i am still in awe of the moment!! Grateful for the oppurtunity. I really hope his movie does well and i also hope he will consider having a concert in Toronto again or at least NY!!! =))

Enough of my rambling. Enjoy the pictures..even if their not that great!

Sorry guys but i tried reading how to upload the pictures and i am not getting it!! It's been a long day! =(

Hi squan, welcome to RAIN's thread! I hope this won't be your last post - try to visit us here often & be with us having a journey with him. Thanks for your story. I do envy you - you got the chance to see him this time. I will wait eagerly for your pictures. BTW, you mentioned that he watched the screening for only 30-min. - it means, he didn't finish the whole movie. I hope you enjoyed watching the movie. :P:huh:

Thanks everybody for sharing! So many news! :D

Family Guy talks about Ninja Assassin

It seems like Ninja Assassin is gaining much attention as it is about to release next week! Along with big banners in Times Sqaure, I even saw posters of the movie on my local transit bus. There was recently a short skit on Family Guy, which talked about the upcoming movie. Check out the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SttECC0bqWA...player_embedded

cr.MemaLuvYunho

It's pretty rare to see any Hollywood Movie getting talked on a popular cartoon show, and it is even more rare that the main actor isn't well known (and Asian). This movie is just one step closer to being a blockbuster!

sr:allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...t_ninja_assasin

11.17.09 Photo of Rain in Toronto

43f35448a5b3698a6ff0b4a331a28329.jpg

source: koreatimes.net

cr:sixtofive1982

Guest angelordevil

Doess guys still remember the bannerr project that Jax has posted before.

Here the baner preview, tomorrow we can see it in real in LA

It's so wonderful.

09-11-18 L.A.Premiere Banner Preview

0.4240232_26931_1.jpg

It's so wonderful.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://c.uploadanh.com/upload/1/647/0.4240232_26931_1.jpg

Thanks Angelordevil...This is really Amazing!! Rain's Fan all over the world unite in one banners...We are always with

him indeed!!! Great effort from Rainlisting!!!

All ready for tomorrow's BIG event!! yay!!

It's so wonderful.

http://c.uploadanh.com/upload/1/647/0.4240232_26931_1.jpg

Thu, Hahaha - you're so fast than I am to post the LA banner, I think I have to edit out mine. I’m sure RAIN will be very happy to see this. GO, RAIN! NA fighting! Fabulous banner. Such a hard work from all of them! :P:lol:

Guest angelordevil

oh thanks ratoka for cap

and thanks Kicia for post it

thanks willenette for posting clips.

we will busy at this end of year. keke

special thanks squan for sharing your fan account

Hope you can visit here often and post comment often.

I'm very happy that you can get his sign, you're so lucky.

by the way here the link you upload your pic and re post in this thread. it's so easy,

http://imageshack.us/

Hope we can see your pics soon.

actually I don't know Rain's clothes in USA from six to five.

so suprised it.

Tonight Anssit will watch NA , hope she can tell our her feeling about the movie.

I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Great work with the banner Biers :D

I`m so glad that so many people particapted in this project!

And now seoulbeats.com :P I love this site for peculiar sense of humour and sarcasm :lol:

It their latest SB Weekly girls talked about Ninja Assassin. You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8W8VYE71Z0...layer_embedded#

sr: seoulbeats.com

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/11/sb-weekly-we...ninja-assassin/

Guest angelordevil

[18-Nov-09][Korean times] Rain embraces a Korean-Canadian girl warly, at Ninja Assassin premiere in Canada.

43f35448a5b3698a6ff0b4a331a28329.jpg

Rain who visited Toronto in Canada last 16th for the promotion of his hollywood movie Ninja Assassin, gave a great gift to a Korean girl who lives in that country through the Korean Times.

'Kim Hyun-Ji', the little girl, who started for Toronto from Minden of north Ontario at 5 : 00 am to see Rain, took an occasion to come face to face with him. The 12-year old girl is only about 40 inches in stature because she is lame of her growth.

Earlier in the day, The Korean Times told Warner Brothers the whole story of it, but they did not permit for this has nothing to do with the promotion. However, we spoke to Rain in our interview with him about her earnest wish and he was quite willing to see her.

Rain who arrived at the premiere in the afternoon, got near to the girl who got there early and was waiting for him. When she presented a personally custom-built cane to him, Rain gave her a warm embrace.

Her mother said, "Rain gave so much strength to my daughter who will have an operation on the leg next year. I'd like to thank the Korean Times for arranging this wonderful occasion."

credit to The Korean times http://www.koreatimes.net/46586

Brief transaltion by rain bird

*** You may not see Rain's page first but need to flip every page until you see "No Rain on Jung Ji Hoon's Parade"

http://myepaper.mypaper.sg/ebook/web_php/f....js&ver=Gen

11.18.09 No Rain on Jung Ji Hoon’s parade

KOREAN star Rain, or Jung Ji Hoon, is making inroads into Hollywood.

Not only did the 27-year-old star in the 2008 thriller Speed Racer but he now also takes the lead in Ninja Assassin, produced by brothers Larry and Andy Wachowski (The Matrix trilogy) and directed by James McTeigue (V For Vendetta).

The movie opens here next Thursday.

Rain knows, as a cross-over artiste, that going from East (where he is a Korean icon and an Asian megastar) to West is no easy task.

“Obviously, there is going to be a limitation on what kind of characters I can play but I don’t think it will be a major obstacle for me,” said the singer/actor, speaking through a translator in a round-table interview with Asian media in Seoul recently.

“Language is my only difficulty and I’m working to improve my English,” he added.

Those are brave words, considering his performance in Speed Racer was denounced as unmemorable.

Still, there were bright spots: In 2006, he played sold-out gigs in New York and Las Vegas. Then, Time magazine named him one of the 100 Most Influential People in the world.

And he so impressed the Wachowski brothers – who also directed Speed Racer – with his martial arts moves that they chose to cast him as Raizo, a trained killer, in Assassin – their US$50-million (S$69-million) gongfu flick.

Already, the film has been hailed by Britain’s The Times as one of the 50 biggest movies this year, and by the San Francisco Examiner as one of the top 10 most highly anticipated releases.

“I believe it’s a great movie and I did my best. Whatever outcome we get from the box office, I will humbly accept,” said Rain, who, by the way, has captured the attention of the hottest babe on the planet: Megan Fox. In June, the actress revealed that she was trying to fix a date through her manager with “this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain”.

Rumour has it that Rain replied, saying he was not interested.

When my paper asked why he rejected the sexy starlet, he replied: “Megan Fox is a great actress and I felt really flattered (when I saw that she’d asked me out) on the news. I don’t know what happened or what is the real story behind it.”

But he added: “I would be interested to date her if she asked, though.”

That’s an open invitation for you to come calling again, Megan

source: asiaone news// sixtofive1982

11.18.09 South Korea’s Rain wants a torrent of fans for ‘Ninja Assassin’

South Korean pop star Rain says he drew inspiration from fellow Asian stars who successfully crossed over to Hollywood.

“I watched a lot of action films of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan to create a different, unique character in the movie,” the 27-year-old actor-singer said Monday at a press conference in his home country to promote “Ninja Assassin.”

Jeong Ji-hoon, who goes by his stage name Rain, was first recognized in the region for his singing and slick dance moves. He gained exposure in the West when Stephen Colbert parodied one of his music videos on “The Colbert Report” in 2007, which led to a second spoof — a “dance-off” with the U.S. comedian.

He made his Hollywood debut alongside Emile Hirsch in Andy and Larry Wachowski’s 2008 thriller “Speed Racer.”

“Ninja Assassin,” opening Nov. 25, gives Rain his first leading role in an American film. He plays an orphan adopted and trained to be a deadly assassin by the secret society Ozunu Clan, only to turn against it when he finds out that the group’s leader executed his friend.

“Speed Racer” posted mediocre box office numbers. Can Rain carry “Ninja Assassin”?

He said for now he’s just glad if he can pave the way for more Asian faces in Hollywood.

“I hope the movie reaches No. 1 at the box office, but regardless of the numbers, it will open doors for more opportunities in Hollywood not only for myself but for other Asian actors,” he said.

“Ninja Assassin” director James McTeigue said in a press statement that the Wachowski brothers, best known for “The Matrix” trilogy, eagerly recommended Rain to him.

“The day that Rain did his first scene in ‘Speed Racer,’ the Wachowski brothers called me and said, ‘This guy is unbelievable.’ And we began to plan ‘Ninja Assassin’ immediately,” McTeigue said.

By YEWON KANG

source: kansascity.com// sixtofive1982

Guest angelordevil

Anssit today has watched NA , I'm so curious how is she feeling???

Anssit , where are you??

Why you don't appear and say something.

How is the film????

I am happy to see that Rain is wearing his brand during the promotions, good boy loool!

That was so sweet that he took a bit of time for the little girl although WB rejected it. I am sure she will never forget this experience!

Rain, are you sure you want to date Megan Fox? Well, then good luck to you! And to call her a "great actress", don't know what to say :rolleyes: .

Tomorrow is d-day!!!! I am nervous and soooooo excited. I don't want to know how Rain must feel.

11.18.09 Ninja Assassin Special Screening Preview in Singapore

na_cloud.jpg

na_cloud1.jpg

source: the cloud

14 Nov 2009 - Mnet RainyDay 51

I think every Cloud watching this gifs wants to become Rain`s dog :lol:

1-4.gif

2-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

5-3.gif

6-2.gif