Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[New VDO ] Ninja Assassin Training

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=19388572

credit : lippyz @daum TV

link from : NoboyWantU @ imdb

It was more like a very long eulogy or commendation :lol:

Sometimes I have some doubts how much has Rain changed since his debut times ... but after watching that kind of vids where we can find opinions of people who work with him I`m just amazed how humble this guy is.

Kicia, really, you love his "broken nose"? - hehehe - well, it's done very well. Actually, I love it, too - honestly, I love everything in him except the forehead. About the story of his broken nose, my version also came from him, he was telling this in one of his guestings (forgot the name of the show, an old one - he's together with some other singers like Shinhwa, Se7en & more stars.

Hmmmm, I remember this old show - Come to Play from end of 2004... Still I`m not sure about origins of his broken nose :P

Rain`s forehead... His father has receding hairline and I think Ji Hoon will have the same problems.

Isn't today the premiere for NA in CGV, Seoul??? wonders who's who went for the premiere...can't wait for the photos & reports!!!.....

Santokki, Rain!!

Isn't today the premiere for NA in CGV, Seoul??? wonders who's who went for the premiere...can't wait for the photos & reports!!!.....

Santokki, Rain!!

*** Ye, annsit. Wondering what time will this be, huh? I'm curious, too of some stars who are attending. I'm sure there will be some photos & news about it later - :P:lol:

Guest angelordevil

Santokki, Rain!!

yeah exactly today is the premiere for NA in CGV

I see a lot of news about it but still can't find any pics about it

so curious why don't have any pics :angry:

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002264625

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002005978

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0000167434

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911061859181003

http://news.nate.com/view/20091106n15209

http://news.nate.com/view/20091106n15207

http://news.nate.com/view/20091106n15508

Thu, wahhhhhhhh............. so many news about the premier but can't understand even a bit of them. hehehe - Wondering why no photos this time, huh? Anyway, be patient guys, we could have them later surely......... :lol::mellow:

I was just reading Jang Dong Gun's threads.....outraged from his fans on the news of his relationship with Ko So Young..(sorry off topic!! but I can't help it )...They were angry coz JDG has been saying in interviews (even recently) that he do not has a GF...and still looking for one...then who knows, sunddenly this news came out.... then it struck me...if this happens to RAIN....how do we react???!!!

Are supposed be angry with him? Happy that he finally has the couraged to brings out the truth?? celebrate that he finally in found his soulmate? Or detest him for lying ...??? I am just curious on what the Biers think....tat's all...

I am just taken aback by the response from most JDG's fans....This is new to me as I am just started to explore Korean entertaiment a while back....

Thu, wahhhhhhhh............. so many news about the premier but can't understand even a bit of them. hehehe - Wondering why no photos this time, huh? Anyway, be patient guys, we could have them later surely......... :lol::mellow:

I`m trying to be patient... very hard :lol:

I was just reading Jang Dong Gun's threads.....outraged from his fans on the news of his relationship with Ko So Young..(sorry off topic!! but I can't help it )...They were angry coz JDG has been saying in interviews (even recently) that he do not has a GF...and still looking for one...then who knows, sunddenly this news came out.... then it struck me...if this happens to RAIN....how do we react???!!!

Are supposed be angry with him? Happy that he finally has the couraged to brings out the truth?? celebrate that he finally in found his soulmate? Or detest him for lying ...??? I am just curious on what the Biers think....tat's all...

I am just taken aback by the response from most JDG's fans....This is new to me as I am just started to explore Korean entertaiment a while back....

Hahha :lol: Here we are again. Rain and his relationships. Frankly speaking I think his private life isn`t our business :P

I`m very happy for JDG and I don`t understand this whole uproar :o

Rain said once that even if he had a girlfriend he wouldn`t admit it so …. those who are not prepared for that kind of announcement should think about it ;)

Rain's hard training during the Ninja Assassin shooting - youtube link

source:.benamoo

upload: rainjihooncom

If anybody had doubts about Rain`s current body index :P

rain-1619008ce0.jpg

rain-fd88100112.jpg

rain-e97aaa3887.jpg

rain-4b672fa8dc.jpg

rain-54da5d4c73.jpg

caps by Phoenix-RAIN Germany

New six to five pic

storm.jpg

source: rainstorm// rain germany

Guest angelordevil

yeah Ansit, I have read that, and very suprised it.

I think some fans angry cause they like they was cheat, JDG said that he doesn't have girlfriend for a long tim, and now people know they have dated 2 years. So I think everybody of course very shocked ( me too :D )

I think we should understand for them, before they can confirm they should certain about situation , if they will end up with married or not, so that's why they don't want confim it before they have finally decision.

I think there are 2 type of fans, some of don't want artist tell their relationship if the relationship has just begin short time ,

somef of fans want artist should tell the truth have the relationship as soon as they have it.

so the artist shouldn't do ??? I think it depend on the artist's thought.

I myself just want Rain feels happy with his choice,

I of course cursious if he has a girlfriend or not , and sometimes I don't believe too much him about he doesn't have girlfriend.

actually I don't think Rain doesn't have any relationship from he debut to now. He is still the man.

so one day Rain acts like JDG, I think I can understand him.

Just wish him happy with his choice ( even It maybe opposite my wish, keke )

Guest tyty6_7

wonder if there were a lot of media in the premier... because today they also had to be at the 46 th Grand Bell anual Film awards to get news ...

Guest speed_devil

For Singapore Fans

Finally - the long-awaited movie is here..Rain's first Hollywood movie "NINJA ASSASSIN"!!

Warner Brothers has graciously offered Rain's Fans a special screening on their premiere day:-

Date : Wednesday, 18th November 2009

Time : 7:30pm

Venue : GV Vivo 3

Ticket price : To be advised =.=;;

Poster : Included ^^v

Rating : Pending MDA's approval

Note: Children whose height are 0.9m and above would need their own ticket for admission. Proof of age will be required at the point of admission if the film is rated R21, M18 or NC16.

Reservation details:-

1. Send your name, contact no. and email address to cloud7singapore@gmail.com

2. Payment Details: To be advised on Monday, 9th November 2009

3. Reservation Deadline: Thursday, 12th November 2009, 3:00p.m. (limited seats only!)

* It is important to provide full name of ALL participants...we will be giving away exclusive prizes (courtesy of Warner Bros Singapore) to the lucky winners on the premiere day!!

Let's invite your friends and be one of the first to watch Ninja Assassin in the world!

Thank you for your love and support for Rain!

You are encouraged to join this group :-

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1689...id=168901458212

~Cloud SG~

Guest angelordevil

wonder if there were a lot of media in the premier... because today they also had to be at the 46 th Grand Bell anual Film awards to get news ...

My friend just told me that Rain today wore black vest and red tie.

There were around 400 people attend it

Kim Sun Ah come to the CGV and they greeting by hug. :rolleyes:

so why don't have any pics for our

[Nov-06-2009] Rain's awfully fascinating actions get a passing mark at the Ninja Assassin premiere in Korea on the 6th.

Rain has turned Ninja, and has returned to us.

His impressive and marvelous actions were definitely notable in his hollywood leading movie Ninja Assassin which was unveiled through its advance screening at CGV theater in Seoul city's Wangsipli on the 6th.

Rain who has joined the hollywood through the Wachowski brothers' movie 'Speed Racer', is certainly expected to engrave himself in the hollywood moviegoers' brains after Ninja Assassin.

Rain successfully carried out his dynamic and amazing acting scenes under the direction of James Mcteigue who probably shows his ability to be more improved than ever.

In the movie, Rain who plays the character of ninja who got scars all the way down his body due to a long hard training, showed his sturdy appearance, but oddly enough, the delicate contour of his face seemed to be harmony with the appearance.

In particular, you can guess an awful lot of effort of Rain including real stunt actions without any camera tricks or visual sense.

The hero who was trained as the most deadly ninja in the world by an organization, finally came to risk his hide and to fight against them after they executed his close friend.

The overall fascinating actions are expected to grip the minds of million of action enthusiasts even if the movie has a simple story line.

Rain's final confrontation with the ninja organization's boss who trained him, is quite breathtaking.

Rain awfully expressed the feelings and emotions of the hero who is adept at the dark, which was very impressive.

Rain has been known to receive special training for 5 hours a day, including total-body fitness workouts for a hour a day, over the last six months, to act the character of Raizo in the movie.

Stunt choreographer 'Chad Stahelski' praised Rain for his hard actions, "When we started shooting the movie, Rain already surpassed all the levels of actions which were first created by us."

nternationally famous producer 'Joel Silver' who did this movie, spoke highly of Rain, "Rain has a remarkable talent as an actor and is very clever, first of all, he has great dedication to his work. You can't take your eyes off the movie because his magnetic personality to attract people directs the screening all the way throughout it."

credit to Asia Economy http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002264625

Brief translation by rain bird.

Guest tyty6_7

My friend just told me that Rain today wore black vest and red tie.

There were around 400 people attend it

Kim Sun Ah come to the CGV and they greeting by hug. :rolleyes:

so why don't have any pics for our

Thank you very much for the news, Angelordevil...It's weird that we dont have any pics from the media until now... but I guess Rain seems to have more connections with the music people than the film one in Korean entertainment...I wonder if there are other actors coming to his movie 's premier...maybe the second lady in Full House (sorry, I forgot her name)??...Do you know if the director James was there too?...

Guest angelordevil

Thank you very much for the news, Angelordevil...It's weird that we dont have any pics from the media until now... but I guess Rain seems to have more connections with the music people than the film one in Korean entertainment...I wonder if there are other actors coming to his movie 's premier...maybe the second lady in Full House (sorry, I forgot her name)??...Do you know if the director James was there too?...

I don't know why we don't have any pics , but I read in DC, maybe some fans will post pics???? ( hope I read right :lol: )

the first premiere began at 4:30PM ( it began soone the festival so I think a lot of media was here)

but I think there are some reason that pics has been not posted

My friend doesn't tell any word about director James so I guess he wasn't not there.

I don't know is there any other artist :huh: sorry about it

if I know any news , I will post here ,keke

For Singapore Fans

Finally - the long-awaited movie is here..Rain's first Hollywood movie "NINJA ASSASSIN"!!

Warner Brothers has graciously offered Rain's Fans a special screening on their premiere day:-

Date : Wednesday, 18th November 2009

Time : 7:30pm

Venue : GV Vivo 3

Ticket price : To be advised =.=;;

Poster : Included ^^v

Rating : Pending MDA's approval

Note: Children whose height are 0.9m and above would need their own ticket for admission. Proof of age will be required at the point of admission if the film is rated R21, M18 or NC16.

Reservation details:-

1. Send your name, contact no. and email address to cloud7singapore@gmail.com

2. Payment Details: To be advised on Monday, 9th November 2009

3. Reservation Deadline: Thursday, 12th November 2009, 3:00p.m. (limited seats only!)

* It is important to provide full name of ALL participants...we will be giving away exclusive prizes (courtesy of Warner Bros Singapore) to the lucky winners on the premiere day!!

Let's invite your friends and be one of the first to watch Ninja Assassin in the world!

Thank you for your love and support for Rain!

You are encouraged to join this group :-

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1689...id=168901458212

~Cloud SG~

Thank You Speed_Devil for the info.......This is very useful. I am looking forward for the screening on 18th Nov @ Vivocity!! :)

Guest tyty6_7

06.11.09 Rain in NA first premier in CGV theater fancam3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD455QiBLs4

Thank you very much for your hard work...

OMG... I heard the cheers of the fan boys...

hehehe ...our Bi was kind of shy at the fanboys chants huh?.

--------------------------------

Angelordevil, I wonder if the theatre was full???

06.11.09 Rain NA first premier in CGV theater fancam1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kj6eFqKiEw

06.11.09 Rain in NA first premiere CGV theater fancam2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY4V97gUqN8

06.11.09 Rain in NA first premier in CGV theater fancam3

Thank you angelordevil for the video....Rain looks so smart...full of confidence!!! Heard that he got passing marks for NA

from 'Asia Economy'.... Hoping for more good reviews to come....:D

Guest angelordevil

Thank you very much for your hard work...

OMG... I heard the cheers of the fan boys...

hehehe ...our Bi was kind of shy at the fanboys chants huh?.

Angelordevil, I wonder if the theatre was full???

You're welcome, I think all Bier looking forward seeing it. so I post it

need to thank the author of fancam and share with us. keke

I don't know if the theatre was full or not

as I said it above, there was around 400 people was invited keke

in the fancam I see a lot of media were here, but can't see any pics from media.it's so weird. kaka

edit: heard that Im So Young, Lee HyoRi, SNSD, Cha Tae Hun, Chung Lim has come too.

-------------

The audiences : Don't cry! Don't cry!

Rain :

Nice to meet you.

This VIP premiere in Korea was not originally planned, but I insisted on putting on it in force just because

I wanted to show the movie to my acquaintances and close friends, notwithstanding the resistance was strong from Warner Brothers Studio..

Hope you to enjoy the movie, and I worked hard during the shoot.

Thank you.credit to benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu