Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

“Ninja Assassin” exclusive bite size review

miniphoto100401.jpg

The screening was great! As for the movie.... well, first let me say, if you are the least bit squeamish then DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE. There was intense, anime-style violence throughout the entire film.

As I watched the opening scene, I did not have high expectations for this film. The opening is full of ridiculous dialogues and really bad Asian stereotypes. It left a bad impression on me during the whole film, but once I put it out of my mind and tried to enjoy the movie, I found that it was pretty good.

Rain did an excellent job! I really enjoyed his character. His acting and fighting scenes were the best in the film. There were also lots of 'fan service' shots (Rain running about in minimal clothing) so fan who saw the movie just for Rain will not be disappointed.

If I have any complaints about the movie, the are about the unbelievable plot-line (yes, even unbelievable for a ninja movie. It was some where between a samurai movie and 'The Da Vinci Code') and terrible dialogues. I hope to see Rain act again in a film with a better screenplay.

In conclusion, if you really like Rain and violence and are willing to stretch your imagination pretty far then "Ninja Assassin" is a pretty good film.

Katrina B.

Credit : Hancinema

Guest tyty6_7

^ :lol: I wonder If I get to hear he says.....

"I'm excited"...... "I'm excited.."

It remind me of his MTV interview... :lol:

I don't know if he is gonna say that sentence... but he will say " You know... you know..." for sure...why? hehhehe...because in a HK event recently, I still heard those words from his sexy lips...hehhee...

Actually,If he did not have time to improve his English, I just want him to talk in Korean in order to transfer his thoughts correctly and smoothly this time... He really looked so "Dumb" in the English interviews at the Comic-Con last year ...I am so sorry to other fans...don't kill me...hehhehe... but that's what I truly thought....and I am hurt to say like this too...

Bam, I saw the trailer of that " Ninja", but it did not look kick -richard simmons like our Rain's movie... and the fighting scene looked so fake... and from most of the ninja fanboys view, they are a lot more excited for our baby Ninja more than that one....hehhe...that made me happy a little bit....

But I think he should prepare for hundreds of critical reviews about the thin plot and his english in the movie.....(some tough guys say his acting is bad....I think if it is, that might be his english)

Anyway, those boys who are fans of bloody action movies and already saw this movie seemed to like his "ninja" and praised his acting a lot....so I hope he can make some noise over here...

-------------------------------------------------

I don't know if he is gonna say that sentence... but he will say " You know... you know..." for sure...why? hehhehe...because in a HK event recently, I still heard those words from his sexy lips...hehhee...

Kekekeke... "No I don't know" :lol:

Bad Tyty.. Bad Tyty.. laughing on Uri Bi..

Actually,If he did not have time to improve his English, I just want him to talk in Korean in order to transfer his thoughts correctly and smoothly this time... He really looked so "Dumb" in the English interviews at the Comic-Con last year ...I am so sorry to other fans...don't kill me...hehhehe... but that's what I truly thought....and I am hurt to say like this too...

You couldn't be more right, I have to agree. One does look dumb if one keep on stammering.

"Uh ah err.. err You know.. err aa You know"

.. hehhehe "NO I DON"T KNOW".....

I don't think one can master any language in short period of time unless he/she strictly converse in the language 100% at all

time. You can't just learn any language just like that.. you know like 2 hours max a day (and with his busy schedule can

he actually learn anything at all?). To be fluent or half fluent - you have to live it (hehehehe.. do you get me?).. drink, eat and

sleep english... It's not a crime to speak in your own language (or to have an interpreter) which do you prefer? Look like an

idiot or look like someone clever/genius but does not speak english?.

Bam, I saw the trailer of that " Ninja", but it did not look kick -richard simmons like our Rain's movie... and the fighting scene looked so fake... and from most of the ninja fanboys view, they are a lot more excited for our baby Ninja more than that one....hehhe...that made me happy a little bit....

You are right definitely cannot be compared to Ninja Arssasin.

But I think he should prepare for hundreds of critical reviews about the thin plot and his english in the movie.....(some tough guys say his acting is bad....I think if it is, that might be his english)

Oh boy, he should... because The world is cruel. Anyway I think at least no one can critisize the martial art/his move - cause he looked really convicing. I don't have any doubt on that (remember IJUKSA - he was a great fighter. Who cares if the moves were choreographed).

Anyway, those boys who are fans of bloody action movies and already saw this movie seemed to like his "ninja" and praised his acting a lot....so I hope he can make some noise over here...

Noise??? I am sure I will be making noises in the theater... there will be lotsa.. OOOOOooooOOooohhh AAAaaaahhhAAhhhh.. Wuuyo.. pewwwitt.. and what many many more sounds.. kekekekeke

Seriuosly - I am excited...

OMG!!! There is a discussion on Rain`s thread!!!!

I`m so excited :D and happy to see Tyty and Bam posts here! Nice to meet you girls! Last year I tried to read all comments on Rain`s therad (but I managed to read only half of it :P ) and I saw soooo many comments from you. I wondered if there will be a time that you will post some new comments here :rolleyes:

Rain and New Moon: I hate New Moon (I consider Twilight as the worst book I`ve ever read) so I don`t have any dilemma :lol:

What`s more the release date of New Moon is in my country around November and Ninja Assassin is in January so... even if I would be a fan of both I wouldn`t have any problems

The third thing is I love action movies even more than romances B)

But I understand your point here. I don`t have high hopes with Ninja Assassin (when it comes to the question if it will be a boxoffice or not)... I just hope that after this movie Ji hoon will get more wise propositions form US... With better plots... :rolleyes:

Agreed that Speed Racer was a total dissaster ;) but many of my colleagues (not Rain fans cause in Poland hardly no one knows him) tried to convince me that I don`t understand this movie cause only people with kids soul/ spirit can watch it LOL Maybe I`m blind

Sorry for my low level of English. It`s as bad as JiHoon`s :P In my opinion if he really wants to learn this language he should move to US/ UK and stay there for at least one year. Find American girl, friends, work there etc - then he will start to „drink, eat and sleep english”

And now some new (awful in my opinion) lottte wallpapers

11.02.09 [NEW] Rain November Calender Wallies

lotte1.jpg

lotte2.jpg

lotte3.jpg

credit: lotte l rain-cloud //sixtofive1982

10.22.09 [Old] Rain At Gimpo Airport (waiting room) To Fly To Tokyo

01.jpg

03.jpg

02.jpg

source: 김연희-cyworld

Re-posted by Linh-rain-cloud // Rain-Germany

11.02.09 [PICS] Korea Promoting NA!

ad2.jpg

ad1.jpg

0-342762001257008421.jpg

ad3.jpg

credit: dc l ratoka@rain-cloud

Guest tyty6_7

Bad Tyty.. Bad Tyty.. laughing on Uri Bi..

You couldn't be more right, I have to agree. One does look dumb if one keep on stammering.

"Uh ah err.. err You know.. err aa You know"

.. hehhehe "NO I DON"T KNOW".....

I laughed and wanted to cry at the same time when I saw those interviews with his english...the more I saw his silly laughs the more I wanted to cry...I felt so bad for him.. English barrier totally made him lost his confidences... at that time I wondered where my smart and talented baby was?...

I don't think one can master any language in short period of time unless he/she strictly converse in the language 100% at all

time. You can't just learn any language just like that.. you know like 2 hours max a day (and with his busy schedule can

he actually learn anything at all?). To be fluent or half fluent - you have to live it (hehehehe.. do you get me?).. drink, eat and

sleep english... It's not a crime to speak in your own language (or to have an interpreter) which do you prefer? Look like an

idiot or look like someone clever/genius but does not speak english?.

I agree with you... I and many of my other asian friends are the clear examples...We have been living here for almost 3 years, but we still can not talk with the native speakers in English fluently...that's why with his busy schedules , I am not surprised if he hardly holds a basic conversation....

I know he tried his best and he always wants to try in everything... But this time please ..use your English just only when you are really confident about it.........just talk in your Korean... ... let the U.S. media know how deep your answer is...pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeee..............

Oh boy, he should... because The world is cruel. Anyway I think at least no one can critisize the martial art/his move - cause he looked really convicing. I don't have any doubt on that (remember IJUKSA - he was a great fighter. Who cares if the moves were choreographed).

hehhee... Bam, from what I heard and saw, I think his fighting will be 1000000 times greater than in IJUKSA....I guess that' 's why they (I mean the sibling producers) kept offering him to be on the remake movie of Bruce Lee.....and one thing made me really proud of him that he worked so hard to get the respect and impression from the fan boys who totally looked down on him when he first received this role... but his training scenes changed their look on him....hehhehe..I am happy whenever I see the "Wow" from them....hehhehe....they did not ever believe that a pop star like justine timberlake (in their thought) can act as a real martial art artist... hehheeh ....but they should know that no pop star can do, BUT uri Bi....

Noise??? I am sure I will be making noises in the theater... there will be lotsa.. OOOOOooooOOooohhh AAAaaaahhhAAhhhh.. Wuuyo.. pewwwitt.. and what many many more sounds.. kekekekeke

Seriuosly - I am excited...

Hehhe... Bam.. I am really excited for the movie... but to tell you the truth, I will just go to the theater to look at our baby's face on the big screen and .....his naked body for sure...hhehe ...with some kinds of his chopping or cutting the bodies scenes, I will just close my eyes and ask my bf how badass and kick-richard simmons he is later...hehhehe....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kicia, I am glad that we have more discussions on the Rain's thread too...I hope we will have more fans talking and keeping the thread more interesting....

Like you and Bam, I dont like the speed racer... It 's too kiddieeeee for me....but with this movie, I hope that Rain will get some more fan boys from the U.S....if it can be a box office, it will be fantastic for Rain's career .....

And finally...Kicia, your English is very good ...and even if it was bad, don't need to worry about it.... we are different with him...we dont need to care about our bad English to talk with each other about him ... and he shouldn't worry about his bad English when talking with us either... hehehe....BUT He needs to care about it for his works relating to the foreign media, movies, songs ..etc.....

------------------------------------------------

[11-03] 6to5 2009 F/W products will first be aired on CJ\

Hello, this is Cloud master.

2009 F/W products of clothing brand 6to5 where Rain has worked as a model, will be aired on CJ O'Shopping TV in November.

<Its scheduled airing>

November 7 - Premium Denim

November 14 - Leather Jacket.

November 21 - Coat.

Your great interest would be appreciated.

Thank you.

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/notic ... mp;field=&word=

Brief translation by rain bird

Credit : Cin/rainlegend

Guest angelordevil

Ha haha

@tyty: I think beside " You know" , he will say " It's amazing " keke .haha and I recommend that you will open your eyes when watching NA. yahyah you should see how is Rain when shooting fighting scence.

I think the problem about lacking word in his answear that when Rain has an interview with media, he focus on pronunciation too much so he can't describe his ideal fluently. Maybe he doesn't want media said that he speaks English with a Korea accent. Somtimes when watching Mnet Rainyday, I see him can speak well.

haha just my thought.

@Bam: you like my friend. She loves New Moon a lot . and in Vietnam , New moon will be on the screen before NA.

(New Moon in the November and NA in the December ) .

But like you and tyty, I'm worried about the realeasing date in USA. I hope it will a big hit and make USA recognize him.

@Kicia: so you're in Poland, a long far away from Asia, but you love Rain, wow so amazing ( keke I use Rain's word)

Rain's thread is used to be a hot thread in soompi. But after it has been apart Rain's music thread and Rain's movie thread and some other reason, it doesn't like in the past. I'm very happy to have a disscusion in this thread like you .

I hope more and more. Maybe Bam will help us haha.

I totally understand you Kicia about discussions in this forum. It's always more interesting to have several opinions and if fans can share and express what they think. Not everything has to be 100% positive and praise for Rain. If you critzice something about him, that doesn't make the person a worse fan.

Regarding NA: I honestly think that it won't be like Speed Racer (God, I hope not!!!). I feel that Rain will achieve with this movie that he has been dreaming of since a while.

Rain's English skills: it's true that if he wants to be really fluent, he has to live that language. The best would be for him to live 1 year in the US (UK or Australia), have a cirlce of friends who don't speak Korean necessarily and where he will be forced to speak in English. But I think that Rain understands more than he really speaks. He loses his confidence very quickly, gets insecure and then we get to hear his "You know", "I'm so excited". Me too, I rather have him speak Korean than bad English. It's not a shame of not knowing or mastering English. I am sure that for a Korean, English is so much more difficult to learn like it would be for example for an American to learn Korean.

;) A lot happen in the past. We fought, we argued (like nobody bussiness), we laughed (and most of the time we laugh :lol:. I was the crazy ones.. hehe. Rain really bring us together and he didn't even know about this.

BTW - Since I am very welcome here I will try to be here more.

Kicia, bbly, tyty and Angel ...

I agree with you all (Apart from Newmoon being the most boring book :P).

I have been using english as my 2nd language for the three quarter of my life and I am still struggling

with the grammar, vocab etc etc. Sometime I look stupid too :lol: . I totally understand him. Every time I see him struggling and smiling wit every single word, just break my heart. We have a nick name for him .. we call him B for Bodo :lol: It mean dumb in english... we are so bad (we love him though we called him names).

So we should send an official letter to him telling him to "STICK TO KOREAN". I think I will bring a banner saying "STICK TO KOREAN" if I go to his next concert.

Tyty I let you in my secret :

I haven't watch Cybog or Speed Racer :o ... not the movie, not the dvd... nothing. I don't want to watch coz I just cannot

bare seeing him "humiliating" himself in Cybog. He look dumb already but Cyborg make him look dumber

Speed racer??? <_< bluergh. But don't get me wrong I never think that he made wrong decision for both movie though.

And for everyone information - I am a kid trapped in a woman's body and yet Speed racer repels me... ahaks. I love

Hanna Montana, I can't live without watchin high school musical in one month. Yup.. I am that "young".

:lol: Justin???? Neh.. I could not picture Justin holding a sword, flying running and "woooshing" through the air.

Kicia, Byby - Yep.. an American girlfren definitely helps, this time he will really "sleep english" hahahaha.. reminds me of

a movie by Jessica Alba - Sleeping Dictionary - he should get one... :).

BTW - I alone cannot do anything - I need sparring partner to discuss. I can't be blabbing alone can I???

So help me too.... :lol:

Guest angelordevil

haha, before I say something, just want to share this clip.

I took it from DC and re up it in youtube for everyone can see it.

[Fan made]ComingSoon Ninja Assas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eQNsOUp19E

@Bam: haha do you know compare with all his drama and movie so far, I think I like Cyborg much. I watch it just afer some days I watch his in RWT and be a fan of him. So I guess I get a lot of imprres from that movie. I don't think a singer can dance sexy and very hot in the stage , can act likes in the cyborg. I'm very suprised it.

and you don't worry, I think there are a lot of Bier can be willing with you disscuss in this thread, so stay here and disscuss with us.

@bbly: I read your comment in music thread, about the high price ticket, I think there some reason about it that make ticket have high cost, Rain of cousre want a lot of fans go to watch him.

Like you said, we need more disscuss in this thread. If you critzice something about him, that doesn't make the person a worse fan. => almost aggree with you. as in document said that Rain often access internet everyday , if oneday he can read some opinion about him, maybe he can change haha ( just my dream )

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Bambiina came out from hiding, so I think I could come out from hiding as well. :lol:

Regarding 'stick to Korean': I really wish he can. Unfortunately, my dear Bam, he can't, IF he intends to have a successful Hollywood career. The USA is different. You have to speak their language, otherwise, you will just be ignored or even laughed at. The issue with him is not his diction or grammar or pronunciation. It's his lack of confidence. I blame his constant use of prepared speeches and interview responses for this. Every time he does that and he forgets what he has memorized, that's when the 'you knows', the 'it's amazings' and the 'I'm so exciteds' come out, and his voice becomes squeaky and nasal which is so far from how his real speaking voice sounds whenever he speaks in Korean. It's interesting coz I've heard him speak a few words of English on his Mnet Rainy Day clips and he sounds good in those. So I think it's just a case of lack of confidence with using English spontaneously. Practice can cure it; the question is, with all these things that he is working on, does he still have time to practice?

As for New Moon vs. Ninja Assassin: I dunno, but they have different target audiences, don't they? I don't consider New Moon and NA as direct competitors. But that's just me.

@bbly: You know, you're right. Not everything has to be 100% positive remarks about Rain. However, there was a time when comments like those seem to be discouraged at this forum (eg., if you say you don't like his hair or clothes or choice of projects, people will take it against you and accuse you of starting a fight), hence, people like Bam, etc had to take a leave. :rolleyes:

I laughed and wanted to cry at the same time when I saw those interviews with his english...the more I saw his silly laughs the more I wanted to cry...I felt so bad for him.. English barrier totally made him lost his confidences... at that time I wondered where my smart and talented baby was?...

What interviews are you talking about? :mellow:

So we should send an official letter to him telling him to "STICK TO KOREAN". I think I will bring a banner saying "STICK TO KOREAN" if I go to his next concert.

Should Rain stick to Korean? I`m not so sure about it… At the moment he surely isn`t prepared for English interviews. I agree here with Agent P that it may be caused by his lack of confidence and learning by heart answers for the conferences etc.

What`s more he has a typical problems of a person that doesn`t use his second language often in daily life… He doesn` t think in English (that has been already pointed out by Bam).

But if he wants to pursue his dreams he has to practice – also by giving answers in English in public (so here I also agree with Agent P).

I would say that he`s between the devil and deep blue sea <_< Whatever he does he will be criticized.

After watching his last CNN interview I think he has chosen the first option (sticking to Korean) but I may be wrong… Let`s wait for NA promotion in US

We should also take into account the fact that we all biased - as his voice is more alluring in Korean :blush: …

I haven't watch Cybog or Speed Racer :o ... not the movie, not the dvd... nothing. I don't want to watch coz I just cannot

bare seeing him "humiliating" himself in Cybog. He look dumb already but Cyborg make him look dumber

I`m a cyborg but that`s ok

It`s ironic that it`s my favourite acting piece with Rain :wub: This movie gives a European vibe and craziness and that`s the reason why it was admired here. It had many very, very, very good reviews in my country and …I love it :D

It reminds me of Science of Sleep (LaScience des rêves) with Gael Garcia Bernal

Speed Racer

We should move to another topic as this one is depressing .........

Frankly speaking I hate most episodes of Sangdoo let`s go to school and I know it`s unpopular opinion as most people love it… So I`m here in minority…

as in document said that Rain often access internet everyday , if oneday he can read some opinion about him, maybe he can change haha ( just my dream )

Rain are you reading this? :P You have better things to do, don`t you? :lol:

By the way Thu, I always wanted to say that I love your signature quote “Hope to the best and prepare for the worst”. It`s so cloudy :D

@bambiina: I can't believe that there is actually a Rain Fan who hasn't watched Cyborg or Speed Racer looool! You are truly one of kind. I love Cyborg because you can see what a gifted actor Rain is.

@angelordevil: Yes, I am sure that Rain has his good reasons for the high ticket prices (sorry, I know that this belongs rather to the music thread of Rain). Rain reading our comments? Hmmm, I wish that he wouldn't read everything hahahahaa!

@fatgrrl_slim: I 100% agree with you on his English skills. I think too that it's a question of confidence rather than lack of knowledge. He has the vocabulary and he can pronounce very good. But as soon as he gets nervous, he messes up. As you said, in US they expect from him to speak English and it will be necessary if he wants to make it there. It's not like in Asia, where for example Rain speaks a bit of Japanese or Chinese but that doesn't matter to the fans, they still love him for the effort he is doing.

Regarding fans expressing their opinion, everybody is entitled to express their point of views, but depending on the way you express them. An example: 2 sentences, the same key message, but a different meaning in the wording:

"Rain got fat" or "Rain gained weight"

BTW, speaking of his hairstyle, until now the one hairstyle that scared me was the one he had for the Japanese fan meeting last year summer hahahaha.

Let's share, discuss or even argue, but everything in a respectful way towards each other and most importantly towards Rain!

Guest ~~M!sTY~~

Bambiina came out from hiding, so I think I could come out from hiding as well. :lol:

Regarding 'stick to Korean': I really wish he can. Unfortunately, my dear Bam, he can't, IF he intends to have a successful Hollywood career. The USA is different. You have to speak their language, otherwise, you will just be ignored or even laughed at. The issue with him is not his diction or grammar or pronunciation. It's his lack of confidence. I blame his constant use of prepared speeches and interview responses for this. Every time he does that and he forgets what he has memorized, that's when the 'you knows', the 'it's amazings' and the 'I'm so exciteds' come out, and his voice becomes squeaky and nasal which is so far from how his real speaking voice sounds whenever he speaks in Korean. It's interesting coz I've heard him speak a few words of English on his Mnet Rainy Day clips and he sounds good in those. So I think it's just a case of lack of confidence with using English spontaneously. Practice can cure it; the question is, with all these things that he is working on, does he still have time to practice?

As for New Moon vs. Ninja Assassin: I dunno, but they have different target audiences, don't they? I don't consider New Moon and NA as direct competitors. But that's just me.

@bbly: You know, you're right. Not everything has to be 100% positive remarks about Rain. However, there was a time when comments like those seem to be discouraged at this forum (eg., if you say you don't like his hair or clothes or choice of projects, people will take it against you and accuse you of starting a fight), hence, people like Bam, etc had to take a leave. :rolleyes:

Damn it, I'm supposed to be okay with that ???

I'm certainly not on your side . If I didn't know you better,I'd think____________?

what right have he given them to insult him??

Stop.you've kind of killed the morning and half the afternoon by saying that!!!!

Dumbly, I would not be polite with anyone insult him.

Shame on me.

If I let him insulted by them.

Edit:

Don't passive-aggressive me to death ????

*** Though a very short detail that was written in the US magazine still worth-keeping. I hope to see more magazine ads very soon. ( Please take a look at below.....) :D:P

Hey guys, I love & enjoyed reading all your discussions here - just like the old days.......... I couldn't agree more with all of your point of views. I'm sure we could keep this up, to make this thread more alive, make it up on the 1st page always - hehehe - Bambiina, so nice to see you back here, so good to know that you're transparent once again in supporting RAIN - I missed your post, I missed your funny comments - Life is all about being childish and embarrassed. Those who pretend to be all serious, don't know about life. :D:P

[11-03] Rain and Ninja Assassin on Entertainment Weekly’s Aug 21/28 issue (U.S.)

NAUSmag_EntertainmentWeekly_5377.jpg

NAUSmagEntertainmentWeekly_5367.jpg

Text:

Rain

>>>Appearing in Ninja Assassin

HOW YOU MIGHT KNOW HIM the 27-year-old Korean pop star made a splash in the Wachowski brothers' 2008 movie Speed Racer. HIS NEW FILM In Ninja Assassin, he plays a deadly hitman who seeks revenge on the clan that trained him from childhood. HIS BIG MOMENT Ninja director James McTeigue had worked on Racer and saw potential in Rain: "His physicality is incredible." The star worked out eight hours a day for eight months and ate strictly chicken breasts and vegetables. "Actually, I threw up every day", he admits. "I was so ashamed." (11/25)

Credit : cloud ulan/rainlegend

Guest angelordevil

@Kicia: ah cause of Cyborg , you know about him haha. My friend who lives in Europe said that , Cyborg make a lot of people know Rain. She said a lot of Europe like Cyborg a lot, almost diffrent from asia. haha

Thanks for warm word about my sign keke.

I don't know Rain himself read it or not some fansite, but I know there are some hiden reader who work in J.Tune or have some related in J.Tune read what our say haha. why I know cause there are some times in the past, when someone has posted some pics which can't post in public, those pics can't live in this thread long, they will delete immediately.

@bbly: I almost aggree with you. We discuss and of course not fight. haha but I think some sensitve peopel will think it's fight. But I hope all Bier can feel free when discussing here.

about hairstyle, his style scared me a lot is on mid-autum in shanghai last 2 year. Oh my god. with his body and his hair, that's a disater.

@Pau: I almost agree with you. I hope when he is interviewed by foreign media, he can feel free like he was in Mnet Rainyday.

@M!sty: Don't worry too much. Pau and the other rest don't insult him. We just share some ideas about him.

We are fan of him, but we still a people , still have opinion and feeling different, so just share and discuss about it. You can discuss with our.

@Jazzl: I think that are some interview in Comic-con last year, but wait till tyty6_7 tell us about which interview she talked. hihi

@willnete: thanks for sharing about magazine.

yeah you like me all miss old days.hihi

by the way will you go to indo ( I think from Phil to Indo not too far) , will you keke???

@willnete: thanks for sharing about magazine.

yeah you like me all miss old days.hihi

by the way will you go to indo ( I think from Phil to Indo not too far) , will you keke???

Hi Thu, I read in one of your posts that you're going to JKT for the concert - wahhhh........... do envy you girl! I can't make it this time, you see, I'll be away next month (Christmas time). How i wish I could go & could see you also at the same time but time won't permit me.Sigh.........how I wish I could see RAIN again. :lol::mellow:

:lol: Pau .. so good to see you here. Willinete - Thank you for being so faithful to this thread :P,

Pau I guess I have to agree to disagree about the english thingy.. kekeke let shake hands.. you too Kicia.

Pau the thing is - aish.. I had to hold my breath every time he tried to utter a word. Seing his lost face just too

much for me :lol: . I have a very small heart and it pain me every time.. And I think He can't do it - That is "to be

confident..."

Anyone wanna bet with me? Can he be spontaneous during the interviews and not keep to the script 100%?

Me... yeah bad.. insult?? No this is not an insult. When I call him dumb - That is insult :lol: .

The thing is we can't always foresee the questions. When something "new" pop up, that's when he loose his confidence.

And I hate reading the interviews at one point - cause it is almost the same. I knew his answer by just reading

the questions :lol: .

Cyborg - A lot of ppl told me, Cyborg was not a bad movie. He may look ridiculous in it but his acting was awesome

(they say, not me..) I was just being stubborn. Once I set up my mind about something that's it :lol: . Keep telling myself

one of this day, one of this day, I will watch. Part of the reason could be that I don't really like Im Su Jung (esp after the cold shoulder treatment).

Yea Bbly - I too wonder - How can a fan not see his idol "work". :o I allow you to kick my richard simmons.

Kicia - funny huh.. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sang Do, though he was such a dork - cause there's a reason for him to be that way - and I "feel" Sang Do's pain.

He was really good in Sang Do (For me it was his best performance ever).

BTW - When is he getting married?

neenooneenooneennoo - ambulance driving Bambiina to the nearest medical centre, she was hit by a stone on da head.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Damn it, I'm supposed to be okay with that ???

I'm certainly not on your side . If I didn't know you better,I'd think____________?

what right have he given them to insult him??

Stop.you've kind of killed the morning and half the afternoon by saying that!!!!

Dumbly, I would not be polite with anyone insult him.

Shame on me.

If I let him insulted by them.

Edit:

Don't passive-aggressive me to death ????

Comments like this is exactly why people like Bam, et al including myself had to take a leave from Soompi. :rolleyes: Relax, my dear, don't take everything too personal. I don't expect anyone to take my side or any side for that matter. It's supposed to be a healthy discussion. Some of us might think Rain is not perfect, but we all love him nonetheless. That's what really matters. I don't remember insulting him on my comment, though. :unsure: I mean, we've had it worse in the good ol' days, right, Bam? :lol: