Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** JTune/RAIN is entering so many ventures right now. I hope it would be a success again. :lol:

[Feb-27-2009]'Game High' will organize a game company with Rain and Yang

'Game High' will organize a game company with Rain and 'Yang Hyun-Suck' who is one of the former idol group " 'Seo Tae-Ji' and Children" members.

'Game High' announced that they will newly found "ifan.com", the fan game software developer, through a joint investment with singer Rain's J.Tune entertainment and Yang's YG entertainment.

'Game High' investment is 2.7 hundred million won (about 180,000 dollars).

On the new foundation, 'Game High' will own about 47.75%, YG entertainment and J.Tune entertainment will own 22.75% and 9.5% respectively. Yang is expected to take 15% personally.

credit to hankyung.com

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : jinijung/Bi-music thread

Guest Shanyya

[Feb-28-2009] Fan Acct - Rain at 6to5 Lotte autography party

Rain was real cool today

I extremely envied those who were getting his autography and shaking hands with him.

I was only looking at it with envious eyes, because I had not been included in the 150 customers who could get his autograph.

A first sight, as fans spoke to him, he kindly answered them.

Before leaving, he greeted each fan with a smile, came up close to the fans gathering, and waved his hand.

Not only was it awfully cool today, but I also had trouble to waiting for him outside for sometime.

In spite of that, I smiled all day how happy I was.

I also saw Mnet TV camera shooting him, and taking a picture of him was prohibited.

source : benamoo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Feb-29-2009]'KBS Ent News' raises issues for insulting Rain.

'KBS Ent News' has stirred up a problem for their broadcast that seemed to insult Rain.

Last 14th in ‘Up and Down Corner’ of 'KBS Ent News', they said that “Rain has failed to be in the 1411 Hollywood actors that could be big money which was researched by Forbes” with the reporter adding “as the weather is clear, there will be no rain”.

In this process, a laughing sound that seemed to laugh at Rain was inserted which wasn’t appropriate, and the viewers are demanding a formal apology for the broadcast that aired 2 weeks ago.

Viewers pointed out that the program left out many researches and journals that ranked Rain’s movie at the top and gave compliments, and that it was biased for talking about one specific research. Looking at it that way, all the Korean stars that went overseas including Rain, and the famous Hollywood stars that didn’t put their names on the list, are‘down’.

Rain has already recently appeared in the world renowned documentary channel Discovery, put his name on the ‘Top 24 Hotties in the World’, a research done by ‘Entertainment Weekly’, and his movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ has been nominated as ‘Top 10 most looked forward movies by Examiner’ and top 25 of Film School Reject movie webzine. His music has topped the Asian channel ‘V Countdown’ for 5 consecutive weeks.

This broadcast also mentioned that the Hawaiian court has finalized the trial by jury regarding Rain’s world tour cancellation, which is another reason for Rain’s down. But viewers point out that it is still in the early stages of the trial to say anything about it.

'KBS Ent News' also added “Rain is positioning himself as a world stay by appearing in Hollywood movies Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, and put his name in one of the 100 most influential people in the world research done by Times magazine”, but Rain was nominated in the Times magazine even before appearing in the movies.

'KBS Ent News' insulting Rain was pointed out in the February KBS viewer board of trustees general meeting and also ‘TV Criticism Viewer Desk’ which aired on the 28th.

Regarding this issue KBS 'Ou Se-Young' head of entertainment production said “there was no intention of insulting Rain. We wanted to raise the question why Rain didn’t make it in the Forbes research but the message must have been handed out in the wrong direction” which is an unsatisfactory explanation.

credit to Herald news

Guest Shanyya

[Mar-01-2009] Fan Acct - 6to5 Cheonahn Yawoori auatography party

My sister and I originally tried to leave for Cheonahn Yawoori 6to5 shop for Rain's autography party at about 7am, but we had no choice but to arrive a short while later, because we overslept.

My mother gave us a ride there.

Our numbers were 91 and 92, more and more fans began to gather.

I kept on looking at Rain's eyes over his sunglasses during my sister's turn.

I could definitely see his cutely swollen eyes because he was wearing yellowish green color sunglasses.

After a while, my turn came.

When he autographed and shook hand with me, I said a word to him.

I : I can see your eyes.

Rain : Ah, is that so?

Time passed in a flash.

He seemed to put his signature to about 150~180 fans today.

He wrote an ash color vest and striped T-shirt with Rainism singlasses.

I'll post Rain's autograph picture I took on the site in a few minutes.

Today was very great!

He seems to be the best handsome man I've ever seen.

I feel as if my body were as light as a feather.

credit to benamoo

[Mar-01-2009] Fan Acct - 6to5 Cheonahn Yawoori auatography party

My sister and I originally tried to leave for Cheonahn Yawoori 6to5 shop for Rain's autography party at about 7am, but we had no choice but to arrive a short while later, because we overslept.

My mother gave us a ride there.

Our numbers were 91 and 92, more and more fans began to gather.

I kept on looking at Rain's eyes over his sunglasses during my sister's turn.

I could definitely see his cutely swollen eyes because he was wearing yellowish green color sunglasses.

After a while, my turn came.

When he autographed and shook hand with me, I said a word to him.

I : I can see your eyes.

Rain : Ah, is that so?

Time passed in a flash.

He seemed to put his signature to about 150~180 fans today.

He wrote an ash color vest and striped T-shirt with Rainism singlasses.

I'll post Rain's autograph picture I took on the site in a few minutes.

Today was very great!

He seems to be the best handsome man I've ever seen.

I feel as if my body were as light as a feather.

credit to benamoo

Hi Shanyya - thanks for sharing the fan account here. Gosh, he gave his autograph to so many fans. This fan is such a very lucky one - aside from getting a signature from him she still was able to shake hands with him. She was there up close & personal with RAIn. :lol::)

[Feb-28-2009] Fan Acct - Rain at 6to5 Lotte autography party

Rain was real cool today

I extremely envied those who were getting his autography and shaking hands with him.

I was only looking at it with envious eyes, because I had not been included in the 150 customers who could get his autograph.

A first sight, as fans spoke to him, he kindly answered them.

Before leaving, he greeted each fan with a smile, came up close to the fans gathering, and waved his hand.

Not only was it awfully cool today, but I also had trouble to waiting for him outside for sometime.

In spite of that, I smiled all day how happy I was.

I also saw Mnet TV camera shooting him, and taking a picture of him was prohibited.

source : benamoo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Feb-29-2009]'KBS Ent News' raises issues for insulting Rain.

'KBS Ent News' has stirred up a problem for their broadcast that seemed to insult Rain.

Last 14th in ‘Up and Down Corner’ of 'KBS Ent News', they said that “Rain has failed to be in the 1411 Hollywood actors that could be big money which was researched by Forbes” with the reporter adding “as the weather is clear, there will be no rain”.

In this process, a laughing sound that seemed to laugh at Rain was inserted which wasn’t appropriate, and the viewers are demanding a formal apology for the broadcast that aired 2 weeks ago.

Viewers pointed out that the program left out many researches and journals that ranked Rain’s movie at the top and gave compliments, and that it was biased for talking about one specific research. Looking at it that way, all the Korean stars that went overseas including Rain, and the famous Hollywood stars that didn’t put their names on the list, are‘down’.

Rain has already recently appeared in the world renowned documentary channel Discovery, put his name on the ‘Top 24 Hotties in the World’, a research done by ‘Entertainment Weekly’, and his movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ has been nominated as ‘Top 10 most looked forward movies by Examiner’ and top 25 of Film School Reject movie webzine. His music has topped the Asian channel ‘V Countdown’ for 5 consecutive weeks.

This broadcast also mentioned that the Hawaiian court has finalized the trial by jury regarding Rain’s world tour cancellation, which is another reason for Rain’s down. But viewers point out that it is still in the early stages of the trial to say anything about it.

'KBS Ent News' also added “Rain is positioning himself as a world stay by appearing in Hollywood movies Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, and put his name in one of the 100 most influential people in the world research done by Times magazine”, but Rain was nominated in the Times magazine even before appearing in the movies.

'KBS Ent News' insulting Rain was pointed out in the February KBS viewer board of trustees general meeting and also ‘TV Criticism Viewer Desk’ which aired on the 28th.

Regarding this issue KBS 'Ou Se-Young' head of entertainment production said “there was no intention of insulting Rain. We wanted to raise the question why Rain didn’t make it in the Forbes research but the message must have been handed out in the wrong direction” which is an unsatisfactory explanation.

credit to Herald news

Shanyya, thanks for sharing this article & another story from a fan. This is so mean & unprofessional reporting. About fan's story, gosh, no picture-taking allowed? How come others was able to get a photo? <_<:lol:

Guest ilovethemediator

03.01.09: Ninja Assassin is COMING!!

The Wachowski produced action epic NINJA ASSASSIN, shown at this last year’s Comic-Con, is on it’s way to theaters! We have been given a very vague June 1st 2009 release date, but our close source tells us the film may actually hit the US sooner, possibly mid-May.

For those living under a rock, this film is a Wachowski labor of love, much like the underrated “V for Vendetta”. In fact, the same director is doing this film! Also returning to the Wachowskis is Korean pop idol Rain, who previously worked with them on the film “Speed Racer”.

Not much has been leaked out about this film, you know the Wachowskis and their secrecy, but what HAS been put out there, we bring to you HERE! Enjoy, and stay tuned We hear the official trailer is due out ANY DAY NOW!

Credit: Rated-M.com

03.01.09: Ninja Assassin is COMING!!

The Wachowski produced action epic NINJA ASSASSIN, shown at this last year’s Comic-Con, is on it’s way to theaters! We have been given a very vague June 1st 2009 release date, but our close source tells us the film may actually hit the US sooner, possibly mid-May.

For those living under a rock, this film is a Wachowski labor of love, much like the underrated “V for Vendetta”. In fact, the same director is doing this film! Also returning to the Wachowskis is Korean pop idol Rain, who previously worked with them on the film “Speed Racer”.

Not much has been leaked out about this film, you know the Wachowskis and their secrecy, but what HAS been put out there, we bring to you HERE! Enjoy, and stay tuned We hear the official trailer is due out ANY DAY NOW!

Credit: Rated-M.com

Hi Jessica - thanks for sharing this. I hope we could get to hear news when is really the final set date of release for this movie. Can't wait to see this. :lol::)

*** Is this his own lawyer/JTune’s lawyer? :lol:

09 Feb 10 Rain At The Opening Of A New Lawyer's Office

0211.jpg

In the afternoon of Feb 10th, Rain was together with the attorney general for the opening of a new lawyer's office (also a former politician of some kind) in Seochu-gu, Seoul.

Source: DC Rain Gall

Credit & Brief Chi Translation: J.Tune_Rain_Cafe

Brief Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & Saxby

*** Another fan account........I’m sure the store is so crowded with fans. Another lucky fan….She’s so lucky that she met RAIN. :lol:

Mar-01-2009] Fan Acct - 6to5 Cheongjoo autography party

Would there be a lot of fans or not?

I was worried for some time, but I decided to go there.

When I arrived at 6to5, it was not yet even 7:30am.

Some allegedly came at 2:00 am, some at 4:00am, and some at 5:00am.

Just before 7:00 am, no less than 30 fans came there.

When Rain finally appeared at about 4:00pm, we received with cheers.

All the fans gathered around him and loudly cheered, but the bodyguard had the custody of Rain.

And he started as soon as he sit in a chair.

It is now my turn.

I : You are really handsome!

Rain : Thanks a lot.

Then, he first offered his hand to me. His hand was big and warm.

Rain : Your hand is cold.

I : I think so, I feel cold.

After he autographed to me, he said, "Thank you"

I returned thanks to him too.

I could hardly see the overall view, but he allegedly autographed to about 100fans and only shook hands with about 100fans.

I'm trying to calm down, but can't.

This Rain's autography party will stay with me as a happy memory.

credit to benamoo

Brief tranlation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : Cin/rainlegend

*** Another fan account....... Too bad she didn’t get to see RAIN. Wow, the fans had the patience to wait – started to wait from 2am? The black tee she bought for her son is really nice. How I wish I was there. I hope all his Six to Five stores will be successful. I’m sure all the stores are so crowded with many shoppers. :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Feb-28-2009] Another Fan Acct of 6to5 Lotte autography party

It seems to have been many years since he last had his Bonine(men's toiletry brand) autography party!

I early gave up standing in line at the news that fans had stayed up all night over the autography party, and I heard they had waited from 2am last night.

The first floor was in the confusion due to such a lot of fans who tried to get Rain's autography, so I could not possibly break into a line.

Lotte shop seemed to be a little more spacious than Sinsege shop, and I think it has more clothes which are available in a wide variety of materials and styles, compared with Sinsege.

And there was an interpreter for foreign customers.

Even though I could not see Rain with my own eyes in the hustle and bustle, I could sufficiently feel a highly elated atmosphere there.

I bought a 6to5 black color T-shirt streaked with partially light scarlet color for my son.

credit to benamoo

Credit : Cin/rainlegend

Korea Top 40 Celebrity Power

http://news.nate.com/service/news/ShellVie...022614440172191

김연아-빅뱅-원더걸스, '한국의 파워 셀리브리티' 1-2-3위

2009년 2월 26일(목) 오후 2:44 [마이데일리]

- Kim Yu-na, Big Bang, Wonder Girls are South Korea power of celebrity.

- Korea's Forbes Celebrity Power, actor, singer, CF models, sportsman are evaluated on expertise, fame, income and influence.

Top 40

1. Kim Yu-Na

2. Big Bang

3. Wonder Girls

4. Lee Hyori

5. Girls Generation

6. Park Jisung

7. Lee Seung Yeup (baseball)

8. Rain

9. Yu Jaeseok 유재석

10. Kim Tae-hee

11. TVFXQ

12. Kang Hodong (Golden Fishery MC)

13. Jun Ji-hyun

14. Choi Kyung Ju (golf)

15. Son Yejin

16. Park Tae-hwan

17. Jang Dong-gun

18. Song Seung Heon

19. Kim Myeongmin

20. Cho In-seong

21. Seo Taiji

22. Mun geunyoung

23. Cha Tae Hyun

24. Shin Ji-Ae (golf)

25. Kim Jeong-eun

26. Song Hye Kyo

27. Bae YJ

28. Ha Jeongwoo

29. Jeong Jun-ho

30. Kwon Sang Woo

31. Jung Woosung

32. So Jiseop

33. Park Myung-soo

34. Choi Hong-man

35. Park Chan Ho (baseball)

36. Song Gangho

37. Lee Byung Hun

38. Song Il Kook

39. 박주영

40. 추신수

Credit : Ambersong/SSH thread

Guest Shanyya

[Mar-02-2009] Honest fandom about Rain should be accepted

'KBS Ent News' is now being attacked extensively by audience after it broadcasted about Rain on 14th in last month.

Fans of Rain's are asking the excuse in commenting on internet public board. This is not to be skipped as crazy audiences' asking for the impossible. At least, wrong information about real facts should be corrected.

'KBS Ent News' declared that it would be strict on entertainment journalism in its changing of anchors such as Kim, Je Dong, before its spring reorganization.

If so, it is the right way for them to recover the proper status of entertainment journalism by correcting the wrong report even though it might be late, which will lead them to true status of public broadcasting company.

credit to Herald

[Mar-02-2009] Rain, "I wanted to show my characteristic aspects....

Rain, "I wanted to show my characteristic aspects of fire-like personality, bad man, warm-heart and good man. "

Rain, a world star, sent a message to Joen, professional internet journal of Chosun daily news, before 'Ninja Assassin" a hollywood movie where he takes the role of main character.

Rain mentioned in this message, " I am spending whole nights preparing both asian tour and new debut in almost everyday. " in adding, " I am very excited in my heart as 'Ninja Assassin" will surely be the movie cheered by the audience enthusiastic to thrilling actions. I am very excited at the wonderful response from local audience.".

Rain also said openly, "I became to want to show my characteristics which have both my fire-like personality and warm-hearted one while I did domestic activities. ", "I was very delighted because I could be more closely to audience as I could show up in the entertainment program where I was able to dance in natural persona with caution as well as freedom. ".

credit to choen.chosun

[Mar-02-2009] Honest fandom about Rain should be accepted

'KBS Ent News' is now being attacked extensively by audience after it broadcasted about Rain on 14th in last month.

Fans of Rain's are asking the excuse in commenting on internet public board. This is not to be skipped as crazy audiences' asking for the impossible. At least, wrong information about real facts should be corrected.

'KBS Ent News' declared that it would be strict on entertainment journalism in its changing of anchors such as Kim, Je Dong, before its spring reorganization.

If so, it is the right way for them to recover the proper status of entertainment journalism by correcting the wrong report even though it might be late, which will lead them to true status of public broadcasting company.

credit to Herald

[Mar-02-2009] Rain, "I wanted to show my characteristic aspects....

Rain, "I wanted to show my characteristic aspects of fire-like personality, bad man, warm-heart and good man. "

Rain, a world star, sent a message to Joen, professional internet journal of Chosun daily news, before 'Ninja Assassin" a hollywood movie where he takes the role of main character.

Rain mentioned in this message, " I am spending whole nights preparing both asian tour and new debut in almost everyday. " in adding, " I am very excited in my heart as 'Ninja Assassin" will surely be the movie cheered by the audience enthusiastic to thrilling actions. I am very excited at the wonderful response from local audience.".

Rain also said openly, "I became to want to show my characteristics which have both my fire-like personality and warm-hearted one while I did domestic activities. ", "I was very delighted because I could be more closely to audience as I could show up in the entertainment program where I was able to dance in natural persona with caution as well as freedom. ".

credit to choen.chosun

Shanyya, thanks for sharing these articles. :lol::)