When there was Me and You -- High School Musical

Guest lovablekrnstar63

Guest lovablekrnstar63
jst recently addicted to high school musical
hey guys so i jst got cable (apparently, if you use cable for your internet, you can hook that up to your TV!! :P ) so i saw high school musical for the first time haha and when i heard this song i really wanted to sing it.. ..so i did =] i woudl have sang it over but then my throat feels all weird so i stopped leave some comments =] soundclick

Guest ___cee

I LOVE HSM<333333

I don't like this song at all though. I think Vanessa Anne Hudgens kind of ruined it, like sang through her nose or something. I'll edit after I listen. :]

Guest ForbiddenxFantasy

My 10 yr old niece bought the cd to HSM, -_-a she comes in my room and plays it all the time. she even tries to sing teh one tahts intruemtnal one. lol

I'll edit later, i have to listen to ur song, and i'm at skoo right now.

-edit-

you sound good. =]

Guest EvaxTvxQ

=D you sound good but i couldn't really hear your voice becasue its all mixed up with Vanessa's voice, but i can still tell the diff becasue your voice is lower but i think you totally sound better singing better than her..=] KEEP SINGING!

Guest lovablekrnstar63

haha

thank you guys, i appreciate it

some random info: so i got my throat checked out by a doctor b/c i had a fever of 102 AFTER taking advil

it turns out i have strep throat + virus + all that bad stuff

worse thing is, i still have to go to school b/c it's testing week at my school right now.. :tears:

Guest PizazzPizza88

I LOVE HSM<333333

I don't like this song at all though. I think Vanessa Anne Hudgens kind of ruined it, like sang through her nose or something. I'll edit after I listen. :]

pshhh...listen to her voice..it's good...you should try singing it..let's see how great you sound :w00t:

i like this song

you did a pretty good job..some parts were hard to sing like when it suddenly goes up...when you're done singing a line, it seems too shaky

but you still did a good job :blush:

Guest lovablekrnstar63

^^ haha, i agree w/ cee though

from what i heard vanessa hudgens practiced that song over 100 times

for having worked on it so much she didnt do the song justice

but who am i to bash

i didn't do a good job on this song myself -_-

Guest ___cee

pshhh...listen to her voice..it's good...you should try singing it..let's see how great you sound

I never said she was a bad singer. I just didn't like her in this particular song. And yeah, I'm not the one to talk because I can't sing at all, but whatever. Just my opinion, thanks.

And sorry for not editing! You sound great, and in my opinion, BETTER than Vanessa. :]

Archived