i hate lilly too!!! rose is so cute and nice

she lied about saying her friend bored her bracelet

when lily ACTUALLY DID steal it T__T"

that makes me so pissed off... ARGH

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest losborrachos

^yeah, when sage told rose, "don't forget to call precious." and rose went, "umm yeah, first thing tomorrow." i was like omg she totally lied to cover lily's richard simmons. it was a sad, sad twist and i don't really know what to make of it.

^yeah it was. I'm pretty disappointed by it. This could've been better but then it wasn't . I don't really like Lily, how she look older than Megan that's a bit creepy. And Rose, she's smart but then why does she has to lie? seriously XD

even thought I don't really like Sage's character. She is pretty though.

i dont' like megan, i don't like lily, sage and rose are cool though.

but this show isn't going anywhere lately.

charlie's annoying too.

I was really HOPING that Megan was wrong about Lily...

but as it turns out, Lily DID steal the bracelet...but then again...

did she?? I thought the fight between Lily and Megan was very....heart-breaking!

It felt like they were breaking up...so sad!! How can you

ever say that to your sister? I don't really get along with mine,

but to say that? HARSH!

Will and Megan...were too HAWT!!

^yeah, when sage told rose, "don't forget to call precious." and rose went, "umm yeah, first thing tomorrow." i was like omg she totally lied to cover lily's richard simmons. it was a sad, sad twist and i don't really know what to make of it.

so

lily really stoled the bracelet?? i thought she didn't..that's why lily and megan had that fight..

but anyways, i think the only character i don't really like or into is megan lol. i like will and rose the best.

Guest PaNgIeE

so charlie is by far the guy i would go for. will is hot, but for some reason i don't see megan with him. i agree with marco saying that will isn't ready for a girl like megan. good show. i like this show. who will she choose at the end? hrm....

Guest losborrachos

so

lily really stoled the bracelet?? i thought she didn't..that's why lily and megan had that fight..

but anyways, i think the only character i don't really like or into is megan lol. i like will and rose the best.

yeah, the final scene shows lily fiddling with the bracelet at the bar while will went to get her a drink.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aybeedee

^^ ahahah i know that was totally unexpected

anyways i hate him now!! i loved him in the beginning! but err.

ahahaahh well at least he is out of the picture...

now its time for megan and will ahahahah

Guest paulinee

I knew the headmaster was a total prickbutt. =/

Man I hope all goes well for Megan. I say they put in a new guy...*wishful thinking*

i LOVED that she was with the headmaster but i cant believe he's a CHEATER! he's a pig!

i dont want megan wit her best friend, cuz i dont see them as a "romantic couple"

i want her wit the next-door neighbor, but then he's "dating" her sister.

sigh

love the music from the show

love this way more than 90210

hate lily with a passion

this show is referred to as gilmore girls meets gossip girl.

Guest pityfulblue

i really enjoy this show everything is so obvious and easy to understand and megan is ultra quirky plus they guys she dates are pretty hot...i think its diff from gossip grl and 90210 just that those are over dramatic....gossip grl is drama w/ a vengance and 90210 is like so high school...yea sorry but im over it...but i like the easy comedies to relieve me from all the drama in the real and even in the unreal wrld...it sucks that this show is almost close to confirming it's end cuz i read on msn they only ordered 2 extra episodes

Guest paulinee

HAHA I totally loved Sage for the last episode. And Lily had the nerve to lie and say that Rose lent it to her. Glad she got caught. Annoying little brat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pandi.x

megan's dad is hot. or should we say, hot-ish?

lol. i am going to agree to that ~<3

XD

i really like this show...

and even though it showed Charlie kissed some random girl

i hope that Meg and Charlie end up together ^^

& I love Rose, she is such a cutey pie!

megan and will!!!

she's a lucky girl!

hehe i think will is totally cool although i still feel bad for charlie, if he was going to be such a jerk to megan in the first place he should have told her since u know, friendship won't be required either way.

Archived