Privileged

tracycutie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest losborrachos

marcos was definitely the comic relief of the episode, though. i loved when he mouthed "he's gorgeous" and "have babies with him" to megan behind will's back.

I just watched the rerun tonight, and I really enjoy this show!

Megan looked really pretty in the yellow dress.

Sage is so ughh, and Rose is so bubbly. ahaha.

Rose looked so familiar and I realized she was in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.

The neighbor is sooooo cute ;D

Can't wait for the next episode hehe.

Guest baby-swts

OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

the show just keeps getting better and better... :D

LOL

i love love how rose is like kinda using charlie to get her ex jelous haha

hilarious

and the part where sage and rose get into the car accident ROTFL...

i also hate lily! >=(

Hmm --- it's kinda following the book. In the book Lily was actually a good sister that was a famous Broadway actress - I'm not sure if I like the messed up sister story line. She also ends up dating Will in the book but I dont' know.

Im surprised they haven't brought up how she's going to be able to force the twins into studying for college entrance because the storyline wouldn't work if there isn't a way to force the twins to study. Opinion is still out on this one.

Guest losborrachos

Hmm --- it's kinda following the book. In the book Lily was actually a good sister that was a famous Broadway actress - I'm not sure if I like the messed up sister story line. She also ends up dating Will in the book but I dont' know.

Im surprised they haven't brought up how she's going to be able to force the twins into studying for college entrance because the storyline wouldn't work if there isn't a way to force the twins to study. Opinion is still out on this one.

wait so who does megan end up with in the books? the old boyfriend? if that's the case, i think they're probably gonna change it on the show.

Based on the ending of this episode, is Will (the rich cute neighbor) dating Lily???!!!

Omg, this is horrible.

I hope this isn't true or else I will be so disappointed. -___-

the problem is the actress playing lily is pretty bad and looks way old.

wait so who does megan end up with in the books? the old boyfriend? if that's the case, i think they're probably gonna change it on the show.

In the book she ends up with Will, but also in the book Charlie doesn't really exist - his name (if I remember correctly is James) and James lives in another state in the book, but I could also be deadly wrong.

***let me go reread the book and I'll post up what I can see. For those of you intrested the title is "How to Teach Filfthy Rich Girls" by Zoey Dean.

the problem is the actress playing lily is pretty bad and looks way old.

^Yeah, she's not that great of an actress. She's just not as 'smooth' with her acting I guess you could say.

Anyways, I liked yesterday's episode. Not as good as the first one though.

But ugh! Why Will and Lily though? Hopefully that'll change soon.

I'm excited to watch next week's episode though. Looks good. =)

-nie

Guest bichittybich

This is a really cute show. I really like the humor in it.

I hate how the cw reshows 90210 when they should be reshowing privileged for more poeple to see.

Okay here's what happens in the book:

Megan tutors the girls and the girls are basically told that they won't get their trust funds if they don't make it into Duke. It forces the girls to study and try to get in.

Lily: is a famous Broadway actress and she and Megan have a great relationship but instead of Megan being the better older sister - she's the inferior younger sister. Lily, runs into Megan at one of those fabulous events and pretends to be a friend of Megans. The girls think Megan is some famous Megan Smith thats the daughter of some sociliate. Lily meets Will there and doesn't realize that Megan has a thing for Will.

While all of that is happening Megan has a boyfriend named James. James is the son of some rich person living in New York but happens to be down in Palm Beach for the season. So Will finds out that Megan has boyfriend. Megan and her boyfriend pretend to not know each other because I guess Megan is going with the "debutant" thing to get the ins and outs of society to write an article.

All the while that she's with James, she's in love with Will but doesn't realize it. Well basic story line. James ends up with someone else, Megan gets dumped. The girls realize that she's been lying to them the whole time - she gets fired for her "research for the article" Will is no longer with Lily but finds out about Megan and gets pissed with her.

Time passes and the girls track down Megan - the find out that she was never meant to write the article. They set her up with Will, and they double the money that was promised to her if they got into Duke. They both got in, Sage - however found the loophole and gained admissions but does not plan to attend. Rose, finds that she enjoys school and will be at Duke in the fall.

Guest bichittybich

Yeah i think i like the shows storyline more than what you said happens in the books.

But lily needs to back off of will in both the show and the book

Okay here's what happens in the book:

Megan tutors the girls and the girls are basically told that they won't get their trust funds if they don't make it into Duke. It forces the girls to study and try to get in.

Lily: is a famous Broadway actress and she and Megan have a great relationship but instead of Megan being the better older sister - she's the inferior younger sister. Lily, runs into Megan at one of those fabulous events and pretends to be a friend of Megans. The girls think Megan is some famous Megan Smith thats the daughter of some sociliate. Lily meets Will there and doesn't realize that Megan has a thing for Will.

While all of that is happening Megan has a boyfriend named James. James is the son of some rich person living in New York but happens to be down in Palm Beach for the season. So Will finds out that Megan has boyfriend. Megan and her boyfriend pretend to not know each other because I guess Megan is going with the "debutant" thing to get the ins and outs of society to write an article.

All the while that she's with James, she's in love with Will but doesn't realize it. Well basic story line. James ends up with someone else, Megan gets dumped. The girls realize that she's been lying to them the whole time - she gets fired for her "research for the article" Will is no longer with Lily but finds out about Megan and gets pissed with her.

Time passes and the girls track down Megan - the find out that she was never meant to write the article. They set her up with Will, and they double the money that was promised to her if they got into Duke. They both got in, Sage - however found the loophole and gained admissions but does not plan to attend. Rose, finds that she enjoys school and will be at Duke in the fall.

thanks for the summary of the book.

HOPEFULLY, Will is going out with Lily because he thinks that Megan already has a bf (b/c of what lily said in front of Megan during the first episode).

i love this show. if i miss it then i watch it on youtube. i love joann's character, megan. she's quirky, but confident and headstrong. i really think her character adds something to the show.

will is adorable and shld be w/megan. i think their chemistry works well. i do hope she ends up with will. he's so humble in his own ways.

so far so good for me on this show...

Archived