SAKURA / Sketch for Summer / LEGEND

Guest onigiri_kun

Guest onigiri_kun
a few spring-ish songs!
SAKURA This is a song by a small little group called ikimonogakari. not known that well since they just debuted! but I really like song! so spring/graduation feel to it~ Sketch for Summer this is by Nobuchika Eri! one of my faves! I did this song when I just started my soundclick back in september of 2005~^__^ I thought it was about time I re-did it! I'm glad I did! total different sound conpared to before :phew: LEGEND This one is ofcourse by Mika! lol~ I winged this fast! I just wanted to mix and get the harmonies in to see how much I could imitate the original song~ so the vocals *I think* are horrible! lol~ these are my latest releases and I hope you'll take a minute and listen to one song and gimme feedback^__^ good or bad!

Guest fantasiimaker

Haha I only know Legend XD

I've always wanted to sing that again .__. such a weird and cool song ^^

Sounds great in your deeper voice! How do you change the pitch of the music so flawlessly? Whenever I change instrumental pitch, it always sounds all staticky and gross.

Great job!

Guest onigiri_kun

o hehehe~ yea I use a winamp plug-in called "PACEMAKER"

that allows you to TEMPO, PITCH, SPEED and removing vocals

on all of the songs on your playlist -no load time waiting necessary-^__^

and than I use a program called sound recorder to record the sounds played on

my desktop~

it's a bit annoying that you gotta record a full song by listening to it from

start to finish~ but it's worth it for a good pitch change^^

I can send you the programs^^ just log on MSN sometime ok?^^

Archived