Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest x_JiEun_x

bi must be happy he can eat whatever he wants now since he not training for ninja assassins anymore.

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody , Thanks for All sharing! :)

[May-04-2009]6to5 fashion show, Rain's clothing brand, will be held in Hong Kong on June 6th.

The date of 6to5 fashion show in Hong Kong, Rain has been participating in the brand as a model and designer, has finally been set as June 6th.

J.Tune Creative expressed on the 4th, "Unlike the last domestic fashion show, which let the public know the brand through unusual fascination, in '2009 F/W Hong Kong fashion show' this time 6to5 fashion show as a new idea including special effects is expected to be shown."

Meanwhile, Rain participated in '2009 Good Friend Concert' held under Jakie Chan in Beijing main stadium on the 1st, at 8pm and was passionately cheered from 60,000 audiences, and will hold his autography party celebrating opening of 6to5 Tesium shop in Jeju island upcoming 9 th.

credit to Asia Economy

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

=======================================================

[May-04-2009]Rain expressed, "I'll continue to participate in Jakie Chan's future charity concert."

Rain, singer and actor, who graced the charity concert held under Jakie Chan with his presence, expressed that he would continue to participate in the future concert.

Rain took part in '2009 Good Friend Concert' held in Bird's Nest, Beijing Olympic main stadium, last 1st, at 7:30pm (by the local time in Beijing). This event filled with more than 60,000 audiences in the stands, was the charity concert held under Jakie Chan who has been reputed to be a world angel doing a good deed.

Jakie Chan pointed out Rain as the most influential singer in Asia, who is the right star coming on the big stage, and Rain passionately sang his hit songs Rainism and It's raining, continuing, having sung Jo Yong-Phil's Friend with Jakie, in Korea and in Chinese each, he got through the concert with making sure their friendship over the nationality and the generation.

Rain who was through with the concert by Jakie's special and careful concern, separately saw Jakie for about 1hour after the concert.

In a meeting with Jakie, Rain conveyed the expression of his intention to him, "I'll continue to participate in your future charity concert."

Meanwhile, all proceeds go to "Jakie Chan's Charity Fund" that will be used as the whole world's peace fund.

credit to Seoul News

Brief translation by rain birdrain-eu

Everybody , Thanks for All sharing! :)

=======================================================

[May-04-2009]Rain expressed, "I'll continue to participate in Jakie Chan's future charity concert."

Rain, singer and actor, who graced the charity concert held under Jakie Chan with his presence, expressed that he would continue to participate in the future concert.

Rain took part in '2009 Good Friend Concert' held in Bird's Nest, Beijing Olympic main stadium, last 1st, at 7:30pm (by the local time in Beijing). This event filled with more than 60,000 audiences in the stands, was the charity concert held under Jakie Chan who has been reputed to be a world angel doing a good deed.

Jakie Chan pointed out Rain as the most influential singer in Asia, who is the right star coming on the big stage, and Rain passionately sang his hit songs Rainism and It's raining, continuing, having sung Jo Yong-Phil's Friend with Jakie, in Korea and in Chinese each, he got through the concert with making sure their friendship over the nationality and the generation.

Rain who was through with the concert by Jakie's special and careful concern, separately saw Jakie for about 1hour after the concert.

In a meeting with Jakie, Rain conveyed the expression of his intention to him, "I'll continue to participate in your future charity concert."

Meanwhile, all proceeds go to "Jakie Chan's Charity Fund" that will be used as the whole world's peace fund.

credit to Seoul News

Brief translation by rain birdrain-eu

jini, thanks for sharing this. RAIN is always all-out to help in any charity events. :lol::D

[May-04-2009]

World star Rain'll be holding his 6to5 autography party as a designer and model in Jeju island upcoming 9th.

Singer Rain who got an enthusiastic reaction through Rainism last year and starred in Ninja Assassin, his first leading film in the hollywood, due for release in November, is to visit Jeju island as s designer.

According to J.Tune entertainment, Rain's agent, Rain'll be holding 6to5 autography party in Tesium, on the 9th. at 4pm, for half an hour, on a first-come-first-served basis.

Rain who newly launched clothing brand 6to5 last year and directly took part in the brand as a model and designer, has become to take even Jeju island.

In Jeju island, 6to5 shop will be opening in Tesium through a business tie-up between Korea Teddy Bear Association and J,Tune entertainment.

Through this event, 6to5 will gain a foothold in Jeju island to expand distribution, Tesium will also go into expanding its name recognition.

Meanwhile, this event is to be progressed after Seoul, Daegu, Woosan, and Mokpo.

And, it is known that 6to5 with Rain at the head, has been regularized in Hong Kong.

credit to Jejusori News

[Apr-04-2009] Mnet Rain's CM Diary [Eng Sub]

credits

** Subbing Team **

----------------------------------------------------------------------

original vid from Japan 3asian Rain

KR to EN by akrain

Sub production by rainalice and Cin

Uploaded and Presented by RainLegend.com

please credit all parties

High quality full version download at http://www.rainlegend.com

1/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcqP55PqZGg

2/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwlGqTfeuAE

3/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjIGR7dCM2M

4/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjIGR7dCM2M

5/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6AgCohkVAM

6/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcgbVU51fA

090503 Rain @ the movie theatre

sr : daum // sixtofive1982

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/pds/board/200905/in_life.jpg

^^

2009.5.3 Fan Acct - Saw Rain at COEX theater on May 3rd.

While I was in line at the booth of COEX theater to buy some Pretzels before I saw 'The Bat' directed by Park Chan-Wook, I found Rain was standing in line just in front of me, eating Churros.

He was a man of muscular build and looked more attractive.

Ah, there was also 2AM (boy group) standing next to Rain, but there were only 3 minutes till the show time,

so I had to enter into the theater with facing away my curiosity to want to see him more.

The guy with the beanie is Rain in the picture.

Brief translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

credit: dc raingal / rain-eu / rain-cloud /onlyrain

Guest Linh

090419 Rain in coffee shop

sr : cyword.com/Lovehj0920

Rain1.jpg

지훈씨! 어딜가는거야!

하악-

face_23.gif

지훈씨였길 망정이지.

공지철씨였음 나 정말..

악-ㅋㅋㅋ

Rain2.jpg

사장님 결혼식 갔다가

백만년만에 신사동 가로수길

건너편 테라스에 예상치 않던 남자둘 발견!

알고보니 비와 빽가!

하악.....

face_23.gif

우리 지훈이잖아!!

나 촌스럽게 가슴이 둑은둑은 거렸다구! 하하

Rain3.jpg

사장님 결혼식 갔다가

백만년만에 신사동 가로수길

건너편 테라스에 예상치 않던 남자둘 발견!

알고보니 비와 빽가!

하악.....

face_23.gif

우리 지훈이잖아!!

나 촌스럽게 가슴이 둑은둑은 거렸다구! 하하

Rain4.jpg

지훈씨! 어딜가는거야!

하악-

face_23.gif

지훈씨였길 망정이지.

공지철씨였음 나 정말..

악-ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest Raincloud1986

8 Days Left ♥Love Forever Rain Event♥

Finale

For those who still haven't heard it..=)

Song Cover

Version 1.0

Version 2.0

Check out what the others have done too..

Just type in "Love forever Rain Event" and hit search ♥

Thanks a Million.....You're all so sweet ♥ 청말 감사함니다

Keep the Rain pouring Clouds ♥

[Apr-04-2009] Mnet Rain's CM Diary [Eng Sub]

credits

** Subbing Team **

original vid from Japan 3asian Rain

KR to EN by akrain

Sub production by rainalice and Cin

Uploaded and Presented by RainLegend.com

please credit all parties

High quality full version download at http://www.rainlegend.com

1/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcqP55PqZGg

2/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwlGqTfeuAE

3/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjIGR7dCM2M

4/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjIGR7dCM2M

5/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6AgCohkVAM

6/6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIcgbVU51fA

^^

2009.5.3 Fan Acct - Saw Rain at COEX theater on May 3rd.

While I was in line at the booth of COEX theater to buy some Pretzels before I saw 'The Bat' directed by Park Chan-Wook, I found Rain was standing in line just in front of me, eating Churros.

He was a man of muscular build and looked more attractive.

Ah, there was also 2AM (boy group) standing next to Rain, but there were only 3 minutes till the show time,

so I had to enter into the theater with facing away my curiosity to want to see him more.

The guy with the beanie is Rain in the picture.

Brief translation by rain bird @ rain-eu

credit: dc raingal / rain-eu / rain-cloud /onlyrain

Hi jini, thanks for sharing these video clips & the fan account. He's eating churros - gosh, I'm hungry, craving for that, too. :lol::sweatingbullets:

[May-04-2009]

World star Rain'll be holding his 6to5 autography party as a designer and model in Jeju island upcoming 9th.

Singer Rain who got an enthusiastic reaction through Rainism last year and starred in Ninja Assassin, his first leading film in the hollywood, due for release in November, is to visit Jeju island as s designer.

According to J.Tune entertainment, Rain's agent, Rain'll be holding 6to5 autography party in Tesium, on the 9th. at 4pm, for half an hour, on a first-come-first-served basis.

Rain who newly launched clothing brand 6to5 last year and directly took part in the brand as a model and designer, has become to take even Jeju island.

In Jeju island, 6to5 shop will be opening in Tesium through a business tie-up between Korea Teddy Bear Association and J,Tune entertainment.

Through this event, 6to5 will gain a foothold in Jeju island to expand distribution, Tesium will also go into expanding its name recognition.

Meanwhile, this event is to be progressed after Seoul, Daegu, Woosan, and Mokpo.

And, it is known that 6to5 with Rain at the head, has been regularized in Hong Kong.

credit to Jejusori News

jini, thanks also for this. This is great to know that 6to5 is also having branch in Jeju Island. Can’t wait for this event again. :lol::D

[May-05-2009]Singer Rain is due to hold 6to5 fashion show in Hong Kong next month.

Clothing brand '6to5' fashion show in Hong Kong, will be held on June 6th.

This brand which was spotlighted through its exceptional fashion show at the end of last year, is to branch out into Chinese Culture nations through the fashion show to be held in Hong Kong.

Rain is due to show the stage in new formats including special effects.

credit to Sports Dongah

Brief translation by rain bird

------------------------------------------------------------------

*note*

Ninja Assassin updates in Bi-drama thread

[May-05-2009]Singer Rain is due to hold 6to5 fashion show in Hong Kong next month.

Clothing brand '6to5' fashion show in Hong Kong, will be held on June 6th.

This brand which was spotlighted through its exceptional fashion show at the end of last year, is to branch out into Chinese Culture nations through the fashion show to be held in Hong Kong.

Rain is due to show the stage in new formats including special effects.

credit to Sports Dongah

Brief translation by rain bird

jini, thanks for this article. Can't wait for this event, too. :lol::D

Guest angelordevil

[May-04-2009] Brief summary of fan acct in Beijing

CN by ☆芒果妖☆@baidu

CN to EN by rainalice@rainlegend

At midnight of 05/01, a couple SJ's fans (living on the same floor with Rain) were walking to their room. When they passed Rain's room, they saw Rain was drying his hair (with towel) while walking out of his room. As soon as Rain saw the fans, he jumped back to his room swiftly. Those fans say he was so cute that they tried hard not to laugh out. Several minutes later, Rain's manager went to those fans and asked if they can restrain from intruding, in a very gentle way. The fans agreed but they want to get 5 of Rain's autographs. The manager was reluctant to agree. At this moment, Rain walked out of his room, gave a glance at the fans and left.

Even though they are not Rain's fans, they think Rain is very cute and his manager is very nice. They can not remember Rain's clothes clearly, which may be white short-sleeve and black vest.

CN by 润得几生到梅花 @baidu

This fan talked to Rain's driver, who drives a Rolls-Royce for Rain in Beijing. The driver said when Rain got into the car, he gave the driver a self-burned CD and asked the driver to play it. It sounded like his own songs.

CN by 郑家房东 @baidu

At mid-night of 05.01, Rain went to Jackie Chan's after party. He dressed formally with black suit and white shirt. He wore black frame glasses, golden watch and white sneakers with red margin. He was very handsome with perfect skin and shining hair, which was natural without styling. He smelled very good and should had just taken a shower. He walked slowly while palying with his watch. He only showed up at the party for a short time. Then he returned to his room. After that, he went out again to have tea with Jackie Chan.

[May-04-2009] Brief summary of fan acct in Beijing

CN by 郑家房东 @baidu

At mid-night of 05.01, Rain went to Jackie Chan's after party. He dressed formally with black suit and white shirt. He wore black frame glasses, golden watch and white sneakers with red margin. He was very handsome with perfect skin and shining hair, which was natural without styling. He smelled very good and should had just taken a shower. He walked slowly while palying with his watch. He only showed up at the party for a short time. Then he returned to his room. After that, he went out again to have tea with Jackie Chan.

Hi Thu, I wasn't able to read this.............thanks for sharing it. Oh, they had tea together............ :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest Rain_Cute

090430 Leaving Hotel_by Charlotte@cloudchina

cr : charlottelu@cloudchina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLoWzfuwJf0

090502 Leaving Hotel_by Charlotte@cloudchina

cr : charlottelu@cloudchina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSgTDapV1VQ

090502 TVB Pay TV_Jackie Chans Charity Concert_Rain Interview

sr : cloud-taiwan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V58fs2DAiHU

Untitled-3(1).jpg

Biref transalation by rainalice@rainlegend

R: Hello! I'm Rain

Q: You are performing in the Bird's Nest for the 2nd time. Do you feel differently from the 1st time?

R: I have been here for Olympics ceremony. I felt the stage was huge and amazing then. I have the same feeling this time as well. I'm very happy.

Q: Did you agree to come immediately when Jackie Chan invited you?

R: This is a charity concert, which I think is great. Also, I admire Jackie Chan a lot. So when he invited me to such a great event, I was sure to come.

--------------------------------------------------

[May-03-2009][Fan Account]Saw Rain in a fast-food restaurant

304.jpg

I went to 'Kraze Bugers' fast-food restaurant which is next to Apkujeongdong subway stop

There Rain was. He was seated putting on a white beanie and a white short-sleeve T shirt and long size pants with the flip-flop sandal.

He was with 7dancers, and the sight was really something to see.

They ordered 8 portions of hambugers and cokes including 2 sandwiches and 2 fries, and got through their orders in about 15 minutes.

I heard their talks that they would go to the movies and wanted to follow them.

*The writer didn't mark the date when she saw Rain, but it might be the latest news.

credit to Daum

from rain-eu

090503 Rain @ the movie theatre

sr : daum // sixtofive1982

in_life.jpg

At first I thought the guy in Green is Rain....oops.... (referring to the picture at Kraze Burgers)

Guest angelordevil

[May-05-2009]Rain cultivated a friendly feeling with Jakie Chan

Rain spent a pleasant time with Jakie till the midnight at a party after '2009 Good Friend Concert' held in Beijing Olympic main stadium on the 1st, and formed a friendship.

An interested person expressed at the scene of the concert, "After Jakie successfully completed the concert, he invited Rain to the VIP party to thank him. As the entertainment interested including Chinese Culture top stars gathered, these two showed off their friendship on the spot and were to continue to work with one mind at the charity concert."

There were Rain's close Chinese Culture top stars, Rain talked with Jeowoohoajen (周華健), who had appeared on the stage in Beijing Olympic closing ceremony with him, for a long time while at the party.

After the party, Rain and Jakie Chan promoted their friendship more.

Jakie directly gave Rain a call to invite him to the concert and asked him to appear on the stage, Rain was also hospitable to his asking. Jakie set Rain's turn at the end of the concert and cared Rain to close the concert.

Rain sang 2songs such as Rainism and It's Raining, Rain and Jakie sang Jo Yong-Pil's Friend together, in Korean and in Chinese each.

At this concert, Super Junior and Jang Lee Inn(張力尹), as well as Rain, appeared on the stage.

credit to Sports hankook

[May-05-2009]Rain cultivated a friendly feeling with Jakie Chan

Rain spent a pleasant time with Jakie till the midnight at a party after '2009 Good Friend Concert' held in Beijing Olympic main stadium on the 1st, and formed a friendship.

An interested person expressed at the scene of the concert, "After Jakie successfully completed the concert, he invited Rain to the VIP party to thank him. As the entertainment interested including Chinese Culture top stars gathered, these two showed off their friendship on the spot and were to continue to work with one mind at the charity concert."

There were Rain's close Chinese Culture top stars, Rain talked with Jeowoohoajen (周華健), who had appeared on the stage in Beijing Olympic closing ceremony with him, for a long time while at the party.

After the party, Rain and Jakie Chan promoted their friendship more.

Jakie directly gave Rain a call to invite him to the concert and asked him to appear on the stage, Rain was also hospitable to his asking. Jakie set Rain's turn at the end of the concert and cared Rain to close the concert.

Rain sang 2songs such as Rainism and It's Raining, Rain and Jakie sang Jo Yong-Pil's Friend together, in Korean and in Chinese each.

At this concert, Super Junior and Jang Lee Inn(張力尹), as well as Rain, appeared on the stage.

credit to Sports hankook

Hi Thu, thanks for posting this. So nice to hear & know that they became closer not only as an acquaintance but as friends. :lol::D

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rain and Jackie Chan are good friends

rainjackiechangoodfriendsconcert-1.jpg

Good Friends - 好朋友 (hao peng you)

On May 1, Korean pop sensation Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) flew to Beijing, China to support Jackie Chan's Good Friend Concert. The charity concert was held at Beijing's Olympic Stadium a.k.a. the Bird's Nest.

Rain sang two of his songs -- Rainism and It's Raining. For the third number Friends, Jackie Chan came on-stage to sing with Rain. Jackie sang his verses in Mandarin (Chinese) while Rain sang in Korean. It is a rare sight to see them both on the same stage and the audience loved this.

Rain was invited by Jackie Chan to take part in this charity concert. The pair met during the Beijing Olympics in 2008.

More pics after the jump...

rainbirdsnestconcertbeijing.jpg

Rainism happened at the Bird's Nest

rainjackiechangoodfriendsconcertbei.jpg

Rain: I can't believe i'm singing with my fave kung-fu action hero Jackie!

rainbirdsnestconcertbeijingjackie.jpg

Rain & Jackie - BFF

Pics credit: music.sohu.com

Source : k-popped

[May-06-2009] Jeju island is flurried and nervous because of Rain

Singer Rain plans to meet a large number of overseas fans through his autography party in Tesium, which is Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju island.

Many fans throughout Asia including Japan fans, who enter upon Golden Week which is the long time holidays in a row, are heading toward Jeju island.

A person from J.Tune entertainment, Rain's agent, expressed, "They find it difficult to get the plane tickets for Jeju island, so some fans are looking into going by ship as a group. We heard all of the rooms have nearly been booked. More than 5,000 overseas fans are expected to crowd in Jeju island."

This event for the fans is due to be held in memory of the opening of 6to5 Teseim shop in Jeju island, Rain has participated in the brand as a designer.

The agent side set guards around the shop and appealed to the police to aid. When Rain had visited Daejeon branch on March 8th, 4 companies of the police had been sent to the shop to maintain order.

This event is expected to draw guards and police presence more than the last time because some say it could be a large-scale project.

Tesium shop is to be contrived as a multishop combined with a cafeteria. That is, the space as a new idea, which combines Rain's personality as a star with the museum that is a tourist rout for visitors to a foreign country, gets to be born.

Rain is to continue to hold the event even elsewhere in the country, and he'll be holding 6to5 fashion show in Hong Kong on the 6th of next month and regularize overseas expansion.

credit to Hankook News

[May-06-2009] Jeju island is flurried and nervous because of Rain

Singer Rain plans to meet a large number of overseas fans through his autography party in Tesium, which is Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju island.

Many fans throughout Asia including Japan fans, who enter upon Golden Week which is the long time holidays in a row, are heading toward Jeju island.

A person from J.Tune entertainment, Rain's agent, expressed, "They find it difficult to get the plane tickets for Jeju island, so some fans are looking into going by ship as a group. We heard all of the rooms have nearly been booked. More than 5,000 overseas fans are expected to crowd in Jeju island."

This event for the fans is due to be held in memory of the opening of 6to5 Teseim shop in Jeju island, Rain has participated in the brand as a designer.

The agent side set guards around the shop and appealed to the police to aid. When Rain had visited Daejeon branch on March 8th, 4 companies of the police had been sent to the shop to maintain order.

This event is expected to draw guards and police presence more than the last time because some say it could be a large-scale project.

Tesium shop is to be contrived as a multishop combined with a cafeteria. That is, the space as a new idea, which combines Rain's personality as a star with the museum that is a tourist rout for visitors to a foreign country, gets to be born.

Rain is to continue to hold the event even elsewhere in the country, and he'll be holding 6to5 fashion show in Hong Kong on the 6th of next month and regularize overseas expansion.

credit to Hankook News

Hi jini, thanks for posting this. This would be a busier place when this event happens soon. :lol::D

Archived