☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kimchigal

I hope friends of Jay are coming into this forum and reading this thread cos I've got a message to pass to Jay

YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO 2PM NOT JUST FOR YOUR FANS AND THE PPL WHO APPREACIATE YOUR TALENT AND YOUR MUSIC!

YOU NEED TO GET BACK IN ORDER TO STOP THE POWER OF NETIZENS. IF THEY CAN DO THIS TO 2PM TODAY, AND THEY TRIUMPH BECAUSE YOU WALKED, THINK OF HOW MANY OTHER ARTISTES AND UPCOMING ONES JUST LIKE YOURSELVE WHO HAVE TRAINED FOR YEARS AND PUT IN ALL THE SWEAT AND EFFORT TO BE ABLE TO BE DESTROYED AS EASILY...

YOU WILL RISE AGAIN AND JUST AS YOU HAVE THESE DETRACTORS - YOU ALSO HAVE FANS WHO GOT YOUR BACK!

DON'T SUCCUMB TO THESE PEOPLE... FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH JAY... THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER.... YOU CANNOT LOSE UNLESS YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO LOSE...

SEE YOU SOON IN OCTOBER!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though i want Jay back in the group, BUT i'm glad he's back in America now because i totally could understand, in a hard times like this, the best place to be is your own home and be with your family. I know some of you said, "oh why can't he stay? He should fight till the end." The thing is different people had different ways to handle this kind of situation. =) So Jay fighting!

But what worries me the most right now is, the other 6 members. As much as we hottest felt the grieve of this incident, they must felt it 1000000x worse than us. I really hope i could hear updates about them soon. It must be really hard for them to face the public with a sincere smile right now and all we need to do is to support them too. By boycotting JYP goods, etc is not a wise step at all. LIKE WHAT??? 0__O

I don't blame JYP. Actually i cried reading the statement he made. We seriously didn't know what happened behind the scenes but i know it must be really hard for him too. There are a lot to be taken into consideration if i am in his shoes, the company, the staffs, the artists, the fans, the media, etc. Wow~~it's not easy to be him right now. Just give him a bit more time okay... JYP fighting!

JAY, KHUN, JUNSU, TAEC, WOOYOUNG, JUNHO, CHANSUNG HWAITING! If only mangoes could cheer you guys up i am more than willing to send hundred of boxes to u guys so that u guys can be happy. :)

even im not hottest, i also cried about reading jyp statement.

i believe jyp already tried best for clear this problem...but it's jae who decided to leave.

even we know this is not an easy decision for him, this is the only last thing that jae could do to protect the other members.

guys, just give him more time. he needs rest and he's already too tired about thinking this problem too much.

i'm afraid he gets depression under this case.

and just my opinion : dont put blame to another fans club for being antis to make this issue bigger.

may be some other fansclub who dislike 2pm, would be so happy by hearing this problem . but, not all of them.

this is already serious problem, so dont make it worse.

i individually support all hottest here. and many of my friends, support hottest also, even they are TS, cassie, vip,elf....

i pray for the best for 2pm and hottest.

just keep in faith, i believe jae knows that hottest love him with all full heart.

he just needs time, whether he's back with 2pm or not, he gives all hottest a really good memories. doesnt he..?

Guest Cloudy1430268312

No leader can be too far ahead of his followers

Please don't cry a tear, don't be sad.

this time youre not alone,

it's so easy said,

i know, you will still care. like you always do.

but tonight, sleep well in your mothers loving arms.

we need to fight,

to show them, that love

has much more power than hate

you will see, in the end, we will win,

and you will be happy again. & again

please don't blame yourself

it's not a bad thing to be

the way you are, to show who you are,

some people just can't understand,

they can't see, that human can change.

we need to fight,

we were here in good times,

and we are here still in bad times,

putting all our love together to break the ice.

the fire will burn again. & again

please take care of yourself,

just relax, do what you love to do

there are so many people, all over the world,

supporting you, never leave you alone,

if you feel down, there are so many opened arms

who will catch you when you fall...

we need to fight,

we need to stay strong, there will be

always people saying crazy stuff,

try to bring the good ones down.

just don't listen to them. take your headphones,

listen to yout favorite tunes, remember the good times,

smile a lil bit, okay, you can cry some tears,

your pain is our pain,

but you will see, soon the sun will shine again. & again

we support you & 2pm . always. no matter what. no matter where and when.

No leader can be too far ahead of his followers

Guest bigbangjy

i dont understand why is the undergrounds boycotting jype.they only put their interest first.have they even considered jay's feelings?why are they forcing him to comeback to the korean music industry and not respecting his choice??we are all human,you cannot make someone do something by force.its conspircay! if they really love him and support him , free him!everyone has limits ! you cannot cage up a human in such a way.

Guest uh-ohxev

Omg... the picspam of 2PM made me cry even harder and I've been trying not to cry anymore. Failed. The smile on their faces.. I want those smiles back *sobbing while writing this T_T* - I want to see them all happy. All together. But, like I've said before I only care about Jay being happy -even if it means me not being happy, I rather see the person I love happy then sad. I have faith that one day he will return... but if he doesn't, its ok. Just be happy...

And I'm so damn hurt by some of those K-Hottests... do they NOT understand why Jay quit?! He felt he was a burden to 2PM so he left... by them boycotting them its only going to make all 7 - YES, 7! Of them feel like crap. They don't deserve this. Their heart is broken enough. Come on! Is it going to be easy? No. But, what about life is easy? You will eventually adjust to changes even if you don't like it. Just never stop believing and supporting Jay. Regardless of anything.

I hope friends of Jay are coming into this forum and reading this thread cos I've got a message to pass to Jay

YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO 2PM NOT JUST FOR YOUR FANS AND THE PPL WHO APPREACIATE YOUR TALENT AND YOUR MUSIC!

YOU NEED TO GET BACK IN ORDER TO STOP THE POWER OF NETIZENS. IF THEY CAN DO THIS TO 2PM TODAY, AND THEY TRIUMPH BECAUSE YOU WALKED, THINK OF HOW MANY OTHER ARTISTES AND UPCOMING ONES JUST LIKE YOURSELVE WHO HAVE TRAINED FOR YEARS AND PUT IN ALL THE SWEAT AND EFFORT TO BE ABLE TO BE DESTROYED AS EASILY...

YOU WILL RISE AGAIN AND JUST AS YOU HAVE THESE DETRACTORS - YOU ALSO HAVE FANS WHO GOT YOUR BACK!

DON'T SUCCUMB TO THESE PEOPLE... FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH JAY... THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER.... YOU CANNOT LOSE UNLESS YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO LOSE...

SEE YOU SOON IN OCTOBER!

Even though I want him to come back - he does not NEED to. What he needs is to be happy. That's what's most important right now.

Guest mineforkeeps.

I don't think anyone's posted this yet...

091009 The Real Reason Why Fans Are Angry At JYP’s Apology Letter

On the 10th in the afternoon, JYP put up an official apology letter concerning 2PM leader Jaebum’s departure to America on the 8th on the JYPE homepage. reported information omitted

2PM fans’ opinions are divided over JYP’s official apology’s contents. One group is positive about the statement and the other is angry.

Some say that it is an understandable explanation. The cold tension that was present before has died down in this group.

However, many fans are even angrier at JYP’s action. These fans say that JYP is branding Jay as “Was already that type of person” and giving off an impression that “JYP did everything he could”. They mean that he (JYP) still has responsibility.

In fact, in the JYP apology letter, he does not talk about 2PM’s move after this and Jaebum’s future. Even the words ‘withdrawal’ are not present. The only phrase that is constantly expressed is “Jaebum’s choice”.

Some fans analyze that this apology is for the still angered public. Also, they analyzed that it could be that he said that if he was a regular person he would have been mad.

At JYP’s apology letter released on the 5th on the official fancafe, fans had a conflict concerning the statement that “We are sorry that we couldn’t do our best to take care of the young trainees and nurture them”.

However, the fans that are yelling “2PM is 7 members” “Without Jaebum there can be no 2PM” need to know about 2PM’s future and Jaebum and JYP’s contract situation and how it will be settled. They are not revealing whether JYP is going to have 2PM continue with 6 members or if there will be a new member to the group or whether 2PM is going to continue to exist.

Fans say that “JYP took his responsibility and left it to Jaebum’s sole choice” and “After his withdrawal you don’t say anything and then now you think of this and present it this way?”. Also they expressed their regret, saying that “You couldn’t embrace Jaebum and now must you gouge us”, “You have reached the extreme of relaxed and easy responses”.

On the other hand, unrelated to this issue, fans’ responses are becoming stronger. In Seoul Chung-Dam-Dong’s JYP office and USA’s New York JYP office, there have been post-its on the walls.

reported info omitted

CREDITS; CHA YEON @ NEWSEN (SOURCE); G-YO @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

from 2OD forums

Some comments:

- They're saying JYP said Jay "was already that type of person". Apparently Jay was that person :blink: (I doubt JYP would lie).

- I'm glad that Jay has a choice at all.

- I don't think JYP's response was 'relaxed and easy'...

I think these fans, while trying to support 2PM, have really over analyzed JYP's statement. While Jay did return to the US, he's not gone forever. It's just undecided. Perhaps it would be good if JYP came out and called this a hiatus for the time being (sometimes it helps to put a label on things) or say straight out that they're still deciding what to do so please be patient. It seems like a lot of people are just looking for some acknowledgment regarding the future of 2PM.

Guest thu_trang

i said that i won't be posting anymore but i really still have things on my mind esp after reading jyp's letter regarding jay !

i understand now , jay is a singer , a dancer , a rapper , an artist , an entertainer , but b4 all that , Jay is a human , a son of his parents , a brother and a friend ! i can't be selfishly asking him to come back after what just happen , it has been to heart breaking for everyone !

but what i can't believe is that even after jay leave, after all this mess, there still ppl out there who wants to expell Jay from the country , now i have nothing else to say but to agree with whatever comment jay said about korea , it's even more than that , it's revolting and disgusting how low can k-netizens go , i know every country has haters but i have never in my life witness a situation like ! especially how dare they blame JYP not protecting Jay , woo and chan protected him , and they shot "bullets" at them , why r they now acting like they haven't done anything wrong , they should be the ones who protect Jay , stand by Jay's side when he apologized in the first place , but they didn't , until now that is too late , they want him back ?

i feel so sorry for the 6 other members who still have to go on , smiling and acting like nothing happens , it's really not worth it , the fact that they are entertaining these cruel netizens who don't even show a bit of compassion between humans , it's just so sad for k-artists in general out there !

i was in denial state at first but i think i gotta stop here and move on , i really wanted jay to go back , but now , even after all this mess , there are still some sick minded people out there , i think i don't really want Jay to go back to korea anymore , it's indeed a scary place !

2PM : please keep on fighting , keep on dreaming and hoping and working hard , not for anyone but for yourself , from now on , just do anything for yourself !

Jay : i support and love you no matter where you are and what you choose to do !

as for me , i will try my best to still keep on supporting 2PM , but i think i need sometimes to heal too , this thing has broke my head and my heart like no others , i swear i was never this down b4 in my fandom life

Guest SMILEandWINK

my apologies if this has been posted already....i've backtracked for pages but it all starts to get mushed together

The Real Reason Why Fans Are Angry At JYP’s Apology Letter

hottiesangry.png

On the 10th in the afternoon, JYP put up an official apology letter concerning 2PM leader Jaebum’s departure to America on the 8th on the JYPE homepage. reported information omitted

2PM fans’ opinions are divided over JYP’s official apology’s contents. One group is positive about the statement and the other is angry.

Some say that it is an understandable explanation. The cold tension that was present before has died down in this group.

However, many fans are even angrier at JYP’s action. These fans say that JYP is branding Jay as “Was already that type of person” and giving off an impression that “JYP did everything he could”. They mean that he (JYP) still has responsibility.

In fact, in the JYP apology letter, he does not talk about 2PM’s move after this and Jaebum’s future. Even the words ‘withdrawal’ are not present. The only phrase that is constantly expressed is “Jaebum’s choice”.

Some fans analyze that this apology is for the still angered public. Also, they analyzed that it could be that he said that if he was a regular person he would have been mad.

At JYP’s apology letter released on the 5th on the official fancafe, fans had a conflict concerning the statement that “We are sorry that we couldn’t do our best to take care of the young trainees and nurture them”.

However, the fans that are yelling “2PM is 7 members” “Without Jaebum there can be no 2PM” need to know about 2PM’s future and Jaebum and JYP’s contract situation and how it will be settled. They are not revealing whether JYP is going to have 2PM continue with 6 members or if there will be a new member to the group or whether 2PM is going to continue to exist.

Fans say that “JYP took his responsibility and left it to Jaebum’s sole choice” and “After his withdrawal you don’t say anything and then now you think of this and present it this way?”. Also they expressed their regret, saying that “You couldn’t embrace Jaebum and now must you gouge us”, “You have reached the extreme of relaxed and easy responses”.

On the other hand, unrelated to this issue, fans’ responses are becoming stronger. In Seoul Chung-Dam-Dong’s JYP office and USA’s New York JYP office, there have been post-its on the walls.

reported info omitted

CREDITS; CHA YEON @ NEWSEN (SOURCE); G-YO @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

this whole ordeal is just draining.

for jay, the rest of the members, JYP, JYPE staff, fans.

kinda wish i could fast forward to like, january 2010 just to see how this all turned out...

Guest khunnie-oppa

i felt really really bad about what had happened to the 2pm. I was so shocked about this sudden leaving of leader Jay.

i also felt really bad about the netizens who really are so mean to comment to our leader! It's just so overreacting! It's just so so so normal to be like that. Like Hello?! Look what they had made! They made Jay leave! *hmmppf!!* i am so angry to those really reacted on such. So super duper reaction. It's like they had plan this to make 2pm disbanded. Like All I can say for them is this. . . LEAVE THEM ALONE!! It's none of their business to react to such kind. I mean it is natural for us to react to some violent comments or status made by someone but NOT THAT SUPER Reaction that made this situation BIG! :angry: :angry:

*hmmmpff* i'm sorry for my mean response of the situation. It's just that I want to say everything I want to say. Sorry if I have offended someone. But i'm pretty fine now that I stated my part. As for all those who support our Boys, continue to support them no matter what because i'll always support them always and forever. ;) ;)

HELLO HOTTEST ,

I am an admin of a new community called Project HOTTEST .

We build this community from hope and also the love we have towards Leadja Park Jaebeom and fellow 2PM members . As it is on 08.09.09 , Park Jaebeom shook HOTTEST all over the World when he announced his leaving . Project HOTTEST aim is to gather and unite HOTTEST all over the World to show their support fom Park Jaebeom and 2PM members since they really need our support especially at a critical time like this .

And for our project to succeed we need the support of HOTTEST .

Let me explain to you briefly the aim of of our project .

- We want to be the pillar of strength for Park Jaebeom , 2PM members and fellow HOTTEST . To let the World , Jay and his brothers know we are here for him . And to tell HOTTEST not to give up . Hold on , there's still hope .

- How do we do that ? With the support of HOTTEST course .

- Okaye , how do we go around doing it ?

- Simple you guys send an e-mail to us at projecthottest.tojay@live.co.uk , with a message attach to it .

- Content of message ? An encouraging message to cheer up Park Jaebeom and also 2PM members whom really needs HOTTEST support badly . But please write with respect and love . Do not force Jay to come back to Korea . If he intends to stay put in Seattle then respect his decision (though it hurts hell load) . Remember the purpose of the message is to encourage and cheer the boys up , not to add more burdensome feelings to them .

- When we are satisfied with the amount of love the boys get . We will tweet this site to JYP and hopefully he/JYPE representatives read it and understand how HOTTEST all around the World true feelings are .

- Even the members or Jay himself might stumble upon our site ! ;)

Like I mentioned in one of my points .

The purpose of this project is not to force Jay come back home to Korea . If wants to he will come back , if he's not ready then we totally respect his decision . If he's happy , shouldn't we HOTTEST be happy for him too ? Petitions are a total failure in my opinion . So what happens after we sign it ? Yeah I get that question alot . And well I don't know what happens after that . If the petition gets media coverage then bravo , if not , do I even have to go on this one ?

HOTTEST friends of mine agreed . So I hope other HOTTEST would agree to help us out with this project too . All of them agreed that there has been too many projects going around "BRING JAY BACK TO KOREA" . For once , let's put the fact he left aside . He's like us , a human too . Thus we should respect his decision . And like any humans he need support too . Apart from his family and friends , who else can do it best in cheering him on ? HOTTEST of course . ;) 2PM also needs HOTTEST support and you guys know that too . If fans are going through a hard time , I bet they're going through hell . So let's cheer them on with message of encouragements .

It'll only takes 5 minutes . 5 minutes + 1 message = a happy 2PM reading it . :D

It'll take even lesser time if you tweet to us your message .

For details of format , e-mail , etc . Check our official blog out at http://projecthottest.blogspot.com .

And our twitter at http://twitter.com/prohott7 . (:

Spread this love around .

Who knows Jay might read all this and realized how much he meant to us all ? Even the heavens can't tell how big our love for him is . So let's prove it . ;)

project7.png

P/S: I'm part of this too, which is why I did not include quotes.

People are really going off about Korea at the moment and at JYP. This is a long opinion post so skip it if you want.

Korea is a racist country

People are saying that the same situation wouldn t have happened in THEIR country. The only difference between Korea (and this includes other Asian countries) and 'the rest of the world' is that Korean nationality is alot more uniform and widespread than in say 'western' countries. I ve lived in Korea and I ve travelled there a number of times, it s a great country and you don t mock it in front of a Korean. As a whole the people are excellent very welcoming and open, ready to help if they can. But like most countries where they lack a multiracial society they think their way is best. Add to that an inferiority complex about the larger more powerful asian countries surrounding it and the situation becomes explosive sometimes. I come from NZ a small country next to the much larger and more powerful Australia. We constantly compare ourselves because we are small. My mother is still really protective of NZ s reputation and when someone says something bad publicly about us she gets really angry too. My pride is also hurt, but having lived in other countries I understand that there are things not to love about my country so I let it go. I ve met alot of Koreans who have a bad impression of foreigners and foreigners who have a bad impression of Korea (usually after working there) but after listening to their stories it always comes down to not understanding the others culture and not being able to be understood or to communicate effectively.

Korean Netizens = Korea as a whole

We re also forgetting that if a number of netizens spoke harshly about Jaeboem, not all of them spoke about suicide or deportation. Most wanted him to apologise publicly and accept responsibility for his past actions without giving excuses. We re also forgetting the enormous number of people (probably not all fans) who said they understood his mistake and that he should be forgiven. If you want to believe that a small part of a nation represents the total, then don t forget these people who were kind and caring towards our Leadja.

Forgiveness

Statements like, 'he apologised already, they should just over it', 'he was a kid', 'he made a mistake' work for us international fans ( I can only speak for more western fans as I m not familiar with all the asian cultures), but I get the feeling and I saw the proof in Korea, that when you make a mistake you re not supposed to apologise and think that sorts everything out. Also no one is supposed to 'cover' for you by giving excuses. If you re truly sorry you re supposed to let the other person vent their anger without flinching. This happens in my culture too. All the fans giving excuses only made people think he was trying to hide from his responsibility.

JYP

JYP IS THE MAN. He took a brat and made him into a man, he looked beyond the 'gangster' outside and the rude talking to see a kid with potential and energy to spare. He taught him respect, hard work, dedication and love for the people around you. If he hasn t given an official position on Jaebeom or 2PM for the moment it must be because he s thinking deeply about what to do. This is the man who wouldn t kick Jaebeom out even when his most important staff members were in constant conflict with him. Look at him and Rain, even when you leave the company he still cares. Especially for people who, like JYP himself, work their asses off to get somewhere. Will he sacrifice 2PM for Jaebeom, no he won t, Jaebeom would never allow it anyway. I believe he ll do what s best for everyone involved, as people, as artists. I have faith in him.

Anyway I m wasting internet space with my babbling. Peace all, and 2PM fighting, where ever you are in the world.

I get what your saying and you bring up some great points. People seem to be generalizing about different aspects of the Jay situation be it about Korea, Netizens, forgiveness, and JYP. Nothing is black and white. Korea isn't a racist country but a small proud country that does in fact "lack a multiracial society" that plays heavily on the way many Koreans react to certain things.

I completely agree with you that people really need to remember that negative netizens do not represent Korea as a whole. There are bad weeds out of any group of people. I personally wouldn't want to be held responsible for a strangers actions/words just because we live in the same country.

People have different expectations on what forgiveness means and what you have to do in order for them to accept it. I feel bad for Jay because not everyone will ever be satisfied with his apology or whatever else he does. I think some people don't care about forgiving him and are just being mean. Maybe they're bored who knows.

I also think that JYP is doing what's best for Jay. He's put so much into him and it's not like he's a normal boss. He actually trains and watches over everybody. Of course he doesn't do it alone but he's the head guy and is so involved. That's awesome. He seems close to past and present members of his company. I don't think he would ever just cast Jay aside and leave him to fend for himself. Besides just knowing what's right he's also (obviously) a great business man and knows that everyone is watching him.

But it doesn't matter what Jay or JYP does cause not everybody will be satisfied. You're danged if you do and you're danged if you don't.

Why are fans getting mad at JYP????

Shouldnt fans be the first people to SUPPORT jay? ie. Let him do what HE wants.

Obviously, JYP let Jay do as he wished.. and let him go.

As a fan, i would be more pissed if he forced jay to stay, when he really wanted to return to the states for a while.

JYP did the right thing.

he had no obligation to force him to stay...

Guest kimchigal

HE SHOULD COME BACK... Why should he walk away like he's admitting the guilt. he's a new person, a grown up now, people make stupid comments and mistakes. Why should he live down something thats almost a dinosaur in age.

When he returns and these netizens try something funny, call him out or start another inane peitition. he should just say with CONFIDENCE

"He who has no sin cast the first stone. I've apologized, its youthful foolishness I know better now. I don't care what you say to me anymore. I'm doing this for those who love me, my family, my friends and most of all the fans who have supported me thorugh. I'm no longer afraid of you... I will not allow you to have power over me... you don't own my life. You don't own me...

Bring back the punk in you Jay...

I'm sorry but I totally disagree about the whole he needs to be happy thing... Perhaps you may feel that he is happier home or safer for now... but who cna be happy walking away from their dreams and all that they've worked for all these years and the fact that 2PM just tasted the sweet smell of success> This is just not right... down the road... he will feel the regret and for not fighting hard enough for them... you need to totally exhaust your battle before calling it quits... I agree with JYP... its his choice and frankly I hope with all my heart... he picks up his weapons again and FIGHT. Closure is not meant to be this way.

Guest xhottest

i'm upset. i'm upset at the fact that allkpop keeps calling him a fallen star/ ex leader. i hate how wiki already categorize him as former member already. i hate how everyone acts like he is gone from 2PM. no matter what. he's still apart of 2PM. he's still the leader of 2PM. and i wouldn't be able to stand seeing 2PM move on without Jay. as selfish as i may sound, i wouldn't want 2PM to move on. i don't want Jay to be replaced. i want Jay back.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

what about the other members ...

jay's in seattle but the other members are probably in just as much stress as him

on Jay's departure & their futures ..

edit:

just to make myself clear, im not saying they should move on or anything

but i just want some confirmation on whats gona happen to the other boys . they're affected

by this whole fiasco just as much as Jay & i know that they'd be demotivated if they were to continue..

like it'd take some time to get used to ..

argh whateva the case i'll support ALL the boys

Guest SMILEandWINK

has this been posted...?

978dc4c1e67e2c3d986c0f95e12a7322_large.jpg

CRED: sapphire-princess@soompi

glad to know he received a warm welcome home.

and it looks like he got a well-needed hug :)

and if you haven't already please go read this:

http://www.soompi.com/content/82511

yes this whole thing could provide him with an opportunity of a LIFETIME. but like one commenter said, money and success will probably never erase the emotional scars on his heart.

but those are some pretty interesting points provided, and i'll take whatever "good' news i can get at this time.

also please take the time to read this if you can:

http://www.soompi.com/content/80131

chasingfivetwo wrote an excellent entry on this issue. if there are any korean translators out there willing to put this up on naver/daum (there seems to be plenty of requests to do on the comments), i think it'd be greatly appreciated.

GOD, I really miss him. Thanks for the picture anyway. It's good to know his friends & families are there for him. Despite what JYP letter said about him being rebellious and everything. What struck me most was how much he loved his family.He really needs his family now. As much as the world sees him as 2PM's Jaebum, he is the Park Jaebum who has a family in Seattle and the Park Jaebum who needs his parents & families. At least he is happy now.

Archived