☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest ChrisDayo

Wow this thread has exploded. O.O

Honestly the last thing I expected from this whole Jay fiasco was him leaving the group.

Not only is he a member of 2pm but he's the leader! & the whole MySpace situation was really

just blown out of proportion. For someone like Jay I didn't foresee this. This is just craziness.

I do hope that he'll go back to 2pm after sometime and not just leave the group all together.

He says he's coming back and I hope he does. It's just insane to think that he's actually leaving the group.

Everything seems like one big nightmare. I can't imagine how 2pm will be in the future.

& I most certainly hope the group continues on. This is like the biggest Bs situation of the year. :(

Honestly you would think someone has died. -__- I also don't understand why JYPE would

come to such a conclusion so fast as to let him leave everything.

It's all really sad because 2pm was doing so amazingly this year and then some ant's decide to

make a big deal over one comment.

I hope people still fight on for the group and not lose faith.

I still hope for great things in the future of 2pm.

I'll still be a fan no matter what, we can forget about the other guys.

This is a sad day indeed.

Oh god and the airport vid was really almost too much. Aigooooo

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont post here....

i come here once every often to catch up on the boys..

i was at work when i got a txt of wat happened and the first thing that came to my head were you guys.. hottest. I also remembered how you guys where there for us (im a cassie) when the whole dbsk thing happened. Just know that cassies are there for you too ^^ .

hottest fighting~

also there is always hope of him coming back... we just have to come up with ideas on how to make him see that we need him back

Guest Tsuyu_Isul

This Year was the best year for 2PM, winning an award after another...

So happy when they Won their triple crown...

So happy when they had their 1st anniversary....

but this? really?

yesterday i thought it was just a really bad nightmare...

even during my night classed i kept texting my cousin asking her how was the situation...

knowing it was true that he did leaved....my heart just sank...

i've nvr been so attached to any of the korean boyband until i saw 2PM performed at the Singapore Indoor Stadium...

i would spent so much money without even thinking straight...

Watching on Youtube, seeing Jay was leaving. i thought of crying but looking at Jay's face so strong...

Reminding me not to cry... as i believe this is not the last of PARK JAEBEOM~

PARK JAEBEOM HWAITING!

2PM HWAITING!

HOTTEST HWAITING!

Guest toanyone21

arghh i feel bad for 2pm and how much they are going through.

seriously, or hopefully jay will come back to the group.

xscapereality :: thanks for the photos.

glad that the fans posted letters and posters on the building.

Guest MissBoAngel

I'm sending out all of my support to the hottest !

This is such a devastating situation for pretty much anyone who follows kpop,

especially those who support groups with korean americans.

As a wonderful, I will support JYP fams and their fans.

I hope you guys can work through this (yn)

Stay strong and support your boys all you can, Wonderfuls will help! (L)

& if there's anything we (kpop fans) are able to do to help the situation,

I suggest you guys post it up in the krn photos section; there are alot of people willing to do what they can to support jay!

Guest SUPERSTAR

I'm sure this has been posted but I've actually never seen it until now and we need some lightness in this thread. Didn't know it was out!

2PM at MTV IGGY

I love this performance of them. Their energy is amazing and they're all so happy here...

I know we'll see them like this again, we just have to wait. Keep your heads up guys!

Guest yourexsilly

This is really heartbreaking. I hope he does come back. But until then a bunch of people are making a 'we miss you/we support you' package for Jaebeom. You can be a part of it. Please read: tinyurl.com/forjae

It's pretty obvious that Jae (and the rest of the group) is going through a rough time, we want to cheer him up a little. We want to show Jaebeom that we love him no matter what, and that he will, in our hearts, always be the leader of 2PM.

Guest luvjiyong818

Why is this happening?

This is a devestating situation.

2PM won't be the same without Jay.

He probably knows that too.

But, if it's his decision, I'll go with it.

I'll just have to take it in...

And with this happening just days after the Anniversary... holy moly.

I support you JaeBum ah!

I LOVE YOU!

Guest empressxye

I wanted to comment since last night when the news first broke out! I was actually ON LINE the second it came out.. I didn't leave the computer since then. But I was just in a state of shock that I know I wouldn't be able to express my thoughts completely and correctly... (thus, I would spam the thread if I commented last night).

Now I'm a bit calmed down, although I'm still quite angry,sad,disappointed,etc.etc...

My first "heart attack" was when I read that Jaebum QUITs 2pm, and sends a heartfelt letter to the fans and to 2pm.

I wasn't sure if I was reading those articles correctly because I think my brain suddenly stopped working that time.

The 2nd "heart attack" was when 2oneday twitted that if jaebum leaves, he won't be back. I seriously almost slapped my monitor screen when I saw that.

Then a continuous round of "heart attacks" started coming while 2oneday twitter gave almost blow-by-blow account as Jay walks in the airport, with how the members were crying and how the fans were just watching Jay leave. It was painful to experience it in real time (much more for the KHottests who were actually in the airport). I stayed up almost all night (despite school) because of this.

And watching those fancams in the airport was even more devastating. I usually LOVE fancams. But the fancams yesterday had a very different feel (and you know what I meant).

Instead of excitement to see their oppas, the fans were just crying their hearts out, so I couldn't help myself but to cry with them, hearing them scream "KAJIMA!"

For the past four days, I've been holding on to any little "hopes" from whatever article appeared. from JYP's announcement that Jay would not leave 2PM to the articles of other artists supporting Jay.. etc. etc..

I guess that's why it hurts so much. I've held on to those hopes too tightly, and I couldn't accept the fact that Jay really left to the US.

Still, I held on to the "hope" when Jay said that he will study music and "COME BACK to be a better person."

Besides jay, I'm also curious of the other 6 members. How are they actually taking it. Do they still record/practice their choreography (Professionalism)... or do they have no choice but to temporarily halt the practice because of this emotional storm?

I'm really concerned,not just for Jay but for the other boys as well...

Regarding the antis/netizens, at first I was "thankful" for the antis. because i thought their existence make/force kpop artists to be competitive and perfectionists, and thus make wonderful performances... but they were too much... i don't feel very thankful now.

i had so much to say, but others have said it, and i don't want to repeat it, wasting your time reading my post. lol...

^^

Jaebum fighting!

2PM fighting!

EDIT::

I've abandoned practicing dancing since I entered high school since I've been busy with school.

But watching 2pm dance, and listening to their music... I've regained my passion for dancing.

I (selfishly) want Jay back... Maybe not immediately. but soon.

Guest Wendy1430265887

I actually cried when I heard this. I thought it was a dream or something. This is extremely heartbreaking but I know and believe that he will come back. I take his coming back to America as a vacation and some time to rest and rethink. I think it's better for both him and 2PM. Now 2PM can relax and know that their leader is safe. I support 2PM no matter what<3

Guest laurana1

I agree on this. I honestly love 2PM, all 7 members of them. Without one they just aren't 2PM anymore. It's not even because Jay is my favorite member but honestly if ANY OF THEM left the group, I would just find it so hard to support them.

A lot of people might disagree and feel as if we should keep continue supporting 2PM and I know we should because they DO need us hottests more than ever but can't you see how much this is affecting us? How can we go on and support 2PM like Jay never existed? How could we accept them as a 6 member group or if they add an extra member and act as if Jay was never even part of the group? How can we just take him down and label him as a "former member"? How can I support 2PM to just go on and be successful while Jay goes back being a normal kid again in Seattle and everything is just left behind as memories, as if it never even happened. I mean but hurts me the most is Jay isn't all that young anymore. He's 22. Sure that's still young but young enough to start over? Young enough to go back to a community college? It's just hard.

I love 2PM but I can't support them without all 7 members. 7-1 = 0 remember? How can we abide by that rule if in time, WE FORGET ABOUT JAY.

Hmm, I know I'm not a Hottest, but I had thought about this before with DBSK...

I think that you just have to keep supporting 2pm. ALL of 2pm. Even if someone else becomes the "leader" they aren't really the leader, right? No one else can fill that spot except for Jay...

So maybe it seems silly, but just keep pretending. Like, if the other six members were to give a great performance, you could say "Wow, what a fantastic group they are! Clearly Jay is an amazing leader if they are all so great..." and if people say "He's not the leader anymore", you can always still say "Jay will ALWAYS be 2pm's leader..." Because that's true, right?

Just pretend like he's on vacation or couldn't be there for once... "Oh, what a shame Jay had to miss this one... But still, he's in our hearts and we know he's a part of 2pm", something like that. And for fans who go to the concerts, they can still make posters for Jay, and everyone can still make videos, etc. Just act like he's still there. I guarantee he'll know of your love for him and so will the others. And they'll know you haven't forgotten and are patiently awaiting his return.

Haha, I guess it sounds really dumb... But just always take the time and effort to include Jay in everything they do. Instead of saying he was gone, act like he was there. Always list ALL of the members' names, mention all of them, etc... And if new fans come, let them know that Jay is the leader of the group, and that nothing can change that.

Instead of just acting "like Jay never existed", just act like "Jay never left".

Is this too silly? Sorry, just my thoughts~ :blush:

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Guest DongBangShiDae

I loved Jaebum i respected everything he did his dancing skills etc :)

he was probably my favorite 2PM member...

when i heard the news that he left to Seattle

i wasnt heartbroken i was just straight up pissed off -_-

im pretty sure many poeple agree with wat ima say

the anti fans went really far yea sure they poisoned some celebs

but really making a extremely talented person leave an awesome group...

must say thats just really f**ked up

when i first heard news that he made fun of Korea

i cared but it wasnt like OMG i hate him now

it was just like wow o well forgive him lol

JYP i think u should go to Seattle and force him to come back

i dont think anyone is telling him to leave

it was a decision he made but it wasnt like omg im going to leave now

he definitely went under stress and a lot of it

if i were in seattle rite now i think i might buy him a plane ticket

just to make him go back to Korea even for atleast one last showcase!!!

him jsut leaving without any performance also sucks!!! mann!!

why!!! i wannt him to be in the group when thye make a full album!!!! :(

WHY!!!!! Jaebum THINK ABOUT IT!! WE ALL WANT U TO STAY !!!

theres still 2pm without u but it definitely isnt going to be the same... :( and thats a fact

Guest detectivejet

Hottests, stay strong and always keep the faith.

Things might look up.

I love you guys, each and everyone of you who support 2PM and will always support 2PM.

Guest geegeegeegeegee

I think that you just have to keep supporting 2pm. ALL of 2pm. Even if someone else becomes the "leader" they aren't really the leader, right? No one else can fill that spot except for Jay...

So maybe it seems silly, but just keep pretending. Like, if the other six members were to give a great performance, you could say "Wow, what a fantastic group they are! Clearly Jay is an amazing leader if they are all so great..." and if people say "He's not the leader anymore", you can always still say "Jay will ALWAYS be 2pm's leader..." Because that's true, right?

Just pretend like he's on vacation or couldn't be there for once... "Oh, what a shame Jay had to miss this one... But still, he's in our hearts and we know he's a part of 2pm", something like that. And for fans who go to the concerts, they can still make posters for Jay, and everyone can still make videos, etc. Just act like he's still there. I guarantee he'll know of your love for him and so will the others. And they'll know you haven't forgotten and are patiently awaiting his return.

Haha, I guess it sounds really dumb... But just always take the time and effort to include Jay in everything they do. Instead of saying he was gone, act like he was there. Always list ALL of the members' names, mention all of them, etc... And if new fans come, let them know that Jay is the leader of the group, and that nothing can change that.

Instead of just acting "like Jay never existed", just act like "Jay never left".

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

I like this idea of yours. After crying my eyes out for two hours, I am now going to sit and wait patiently for Jay's return. He Might Come Back. This isn't over yet.

2PM Baby, Hottest Time Of Day, the Time For Change.

Guest detectivejet

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!

No it's not silly. Thank you so much!!!

You couldn't have expressed what I wanted to say in better words

For everyone's support, 화이팅!

Guest ephemeral.

laurana1

You are my goddess right now. :]

You managed to make me crack a smile.

Jay will always be 2pm's leader.

This is devastating.

This was supposed to be 2pm's year.

I'm really happy to see other fanclubs' support.

Reading Boom and Jokwon's messages just broke my heart even more.

I really want to see Jay's smile.Now, I just hope he'll get some rest and be happy.

2pm won't be the same without Jay.

Without one, it's not 2pm anymore. 7-1=0.

But really, I don't know if I can accept it if another person joins.

I can't just pretend as if none of this myspace controversy happened.

I'm sorry.

Stay strong HOTTEST.

Stay strong 2pm, Jaebeom. <3

Always keep the faith, anyone?

Guest soogerlips

I'm so glad that fans are being so supportive(:

I'm coming back on this thread ever so often to read all the heartwarming messages all of you guys wrote.

I admit, I cried a bit after reading the news about Park Jaebum's leave. It's devastating to see another big star leave the country just because of some crazy people who have access to a computer. I am Korean, but I was born in the states and when I first went to Korea at the age of around 12 or 11, I had a hard time adjusting to the new environment. I admit, some Koreans don't apologize when they bump into you, unlike here in America but I'm fine with that since they have a different culture. But to tell someone to commit suicide is way beyond the limits. Sure, Jaebum did admit what he wrote on myspace was stupid, but he did admit it and apologized. Why can't netizens be a bit more heartful of that instead of going crazed about their country and telling him to commit suicide? Why can't netizens lay off their pride and just accept the apology? And I believe that when he wrote that, that he didn't really mean it. People say that all the time, but do they really mean it? Probably not. You just say those words maybe because you want to vent out your feelings to someone, is that really something we should be arguing over? Isn't venting out your feelings to someone close a sign of good mental health?

What I find irrational is why they would tell someone to go die just because he posted something on myspace.

What I want to know is that, if right now I were to fly to Korea, make a cyworld or daum cafe, post 'I hate Korea' all over my blog, and state that I was from america, would they do the same thing they did to Jaebum to me? Would they kick me out of the country and tell me to die? Aren't they going overboard about all this nuisance just because he's a celebrity?

And to think, this isn't the first time netizens gone crazy about celebrity gossip.

Netizens, how many celebrities have you kicked out or killed?

I heard some celebrities commited suicide because of netizens calling them ugly or telling them they hated them, so that was what resorted to celebrities killing themselves.

So netizens, aren't you guys considered murderers?

I just don't get netizens telling celebrities to leave the country or go die.

I just want the korean netizens to go somewhere out of their comfort zone and know how it feels like to be homesick or feeling out of place. I want a korean netizen to go someplace like Mexico, Spain, Italy, Germany, or even Norway and be able to feel lonely. Have no family members, or even friends at whereever they're staying at and know very little about the lifestyle and culture. I bet once they get there, they would probably say the same thing Jaebum did. And maybe after some years, they start to really like the country and feel at home but suddenly be kicked out.

Maybe after an experience like that they'll learn a life lesson and be more appreciative to Jaebum.

And Park Jaebum, don't feel to stressed out about what's going on and just relax while you're in Seattle. And if you do come back as a member of 2PM, all your awaiting fans will still be cheering you on. You didn't lose any fans during this dillemna, you merely just got us more defendant about you and 2PM. But if you don't come back as a member of 2PM, don't sweat it. We'll continue to cheer you on whatever you want your future to be. We'll be as happy as pie, knowing that you are happy in what you are pursuing. Don't forget about your devoted fans and live a happy life(:

You will always be remembered as Park Jaebum, Leader of 2PM.

And to the members of 2PM. It's sad to see such a close and great leader leave, right? Believe in your leader that he did the right thing to take some time off or officially leave 2PM to readjust his mind not just for him but for those crazy netizens to realize what they have done. 2PM, I'll pray for you because I know you guys are probably having great difficulties right now, but hope that everything will settle down and that your beloved leader will either come back or lead a happy life. And you have to admit, 2PM is eventually going to break up, but maybe it's too soon to start replacing members. Don't lose hope in your leader and stay strong! Him Nae!

"What time is it now?"

"IT'S 2PM!"

Always.

Guest meggayi

Park Jaebeom fighting!

2PM fighting!

Hottest fighting!

All supporters fighting!

this will come to an end, and i pray for the best...

*flashback: wild bunny episode 7, Jay: "Gogi gogi, gogi gogi~"*

i miss that cheeky and cheery Jay...TT^TT

PARK JAEBEOM FIGHTING!!!!

Guest wanderer335

I can't believe I am still here reading but I can't help it. I know I should take a break from all of this but I just can't seem to stop. There are still around 500 people reading this thread and around 800 fans on the 2oneday forum. I guess I am just desperately waiting for some kind of postive update/news even though I know that it might take a while for JYP to release a statement.

Its so nice to hear other fandom supporting Jay. I myself is a Shinhwa fan at first...after Shinhwa went on a break I got really into 2PM...I didn't expect this to happen. This is not the end....I still believe in Jay, JYP and 2PM!

Archived